Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - June 28, 2022

World Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

NXT 2.0 WWE NXT Discussion - June 28, 2022

WWE NXT PREVIEW
    JUNE 28, 2022

CORA JADE AND ROXEANNE PEREZ TAKE ON KATANA CHANCE AND KAYDEN CARTER IN NO. 1 CONTENDER'S MATCH
    NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Champion Roxanne Perez wanted to share her success with her best friend Cora Jade, opting to challenge Toxic Attraction for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles.

The surprising turn of events stunned more than Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne, as Katana Chance & Kayden Carter took issue with the duo cutting in line. Despite their loss at NXT In Your House, Chance & Carter proclaimed they were far from done with Toxic Attraction and the Women’s Tag Team Titles.

The four Superstars’ heated exchange quickly broke down into an all-out brawl resulting in a No. 1 Contender’s Match to determine who will earn the right to challenge Dolin & Jayne at The Great American Bash.

Which duo will earn the title opportunity? Find out Tuesday night on NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C on USA!

IKEMAN JIRO LOOKS TO TEACH GIOVANNI VINCI A LESSON IN STYLE
    Giovanni Vinci claims to have finally brought style to NXT 2.0, but he may have forgotten the king of “style strong,” Ikemen Jiro.

Game recognized game when Jiro interrupted Vinci reveling in his debut win, proclaiming he liked Vinci’s style, but is he truly “style strong”? It will take more than a fresh suit to decide who is the real world-class athlete.

Can Jiro show the newcomer a thing or two about style? Find out Tuesday night on NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C on USA.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - June 28, 2022

Giovanni Vinci's intro remains one of the greatest things in all of wrestling at the moment, and if they tweak it a little I could see myself giving him a nod for Gimmick of the Year. I mean, we've got to get SOMETHING else into that category.

The Breaker/Grimes confrontation at the end was quite well done, even if I think Grimes has a tendency to rely on using the same terms (and the word "but) way too often. The worked arm injury should provide some extra intrigue going into GAB next week and both guys sold their respective reactions well. I don't know if this is the end for Grimes on 2.0, and I worry about him on the main roster, but I think he's as close to ready as he's going to be.

Speaking of guys who are close to ready, Carmello Hayes and Grayson Waller should have a great match next week as well. In fact, the whole card for GAB looks solid and should deliver if everything is given enough time.

The Two Dimes "funeral" segment was excellent and a great way to write him off of television. Tony D isn't taking any more of Santos' shit.

​​​

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

[be more kind]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Giovanni Vinci's intro remains one of the greatest things in all of wrestling at the moment, and if they tweak it a little I could see myself giving him a nod for Gimmick of the Year. I mean, we've got to get SOMETHING else into that category.
    Remember when the rest of Ringkampf got called up to Smackdown and everyone (me included) thought for sure he was on the cutting list? Quite the turnaround, good for him.

Sent from my Nokia 2.3 using Tapatalk

I am fluent in Sarcasm

Status

The Breaker/Grimes confrontation at the end was quite well done, even if I think Grimes has a tendency to rely on using the same terms (and the word "but) way too often. The worked arm injury should provide some extra intrigue going into GAB next week and both guys sold their respective reactions well. I don't know if this is the end for Grimes on 2.0, and I worry about him on the main roster, but I think he's as close to ready as he's going to be.

Speaking of guys who are close to ready, Carmello Hayes and Grayson Waller should have a great match next week as well. In fact, the whole card for GAB looks solid and should deliver if everything is given enough time.

The Two Dimes "funeral" segment was excellent and a great way to write him off of television. Tony D isn't taking any more of Santos' shit.

Honestly. Why not give him some Accompyment...........

Talented crop of Women to work with. Santino's Daughter would make a great fit.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Hommie View Post
    Honestly. Why not give him some Accompyment...........

Talented crop of Women to work with. Santino's Daughter would make a great fit.
    I don't think he really needs anyone on his arm, but I wouldn't be opposed to it either. If it were up to me, I'd put him with Stratton, as they can run a beautiful people angle which is always good for some heat. Plus, she's a decent enough talker that she could help heat him up a little more.

​​​

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

I am fluent in Sarcasm

Status

I don't think he really needs anyone on his arm, but I wouldn't be opposed to it either. If it were up to me, I'd put him with Stratton, as they can run a beautiful people angle which is always good for some heat. Plus, she's a decent enough talker that she could help heat him up a little more.

I see what your saying.

Stratton would work

Thread Information