Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The FWA 24/7 Championship Thread

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

The FWA 24/7 Championship Thread

Who?: Any active member of the FWA Roster.

Where?: This thread, only in the Open Promo Section.

What?: The FWA 24/7 Championship.

When?: Literally any time. It's 24/7!

Why?: For fun, and potential storyline development.

Editor's Note: This Championship will never be defended on a show, pay per view, warehouse special, etc. Only in this thread!

How?: I'll tell you! But before I do, I want to lay out the five basic rules/needs that all challenges must abide by/meet to be considered legal:

THE RULES:

A Referee:
    Your character must show up with a referee. You do not have to identify the referee by name (but bonus points, I suppose, if you do). The referee needs to be in the scene to count the pin fall. The Title can not change hands if a referee is not around to count to three!

Since I can't locate a list of active FWA referees, I'm going to steal a few jobbers from the thread and put them on payroll. The referees who can be used for this exercise are:

Referee Bob Bob Bob
    Referee Allen McNeal
    Referee John Mills
    Referee Bubsy Malone

These are the only referees who can be brought into the scene for purposes of winning the Championship.

(Note: If anyone takes issue with me using the jobber they created, please let me know and I'll happily swap them out.)

2. Start the Count:
    You must end your post with a variation of "(S)he makes the cover!" and the beginning of the referee's count: "1...2...???"

Challenges that do not include this count will be disqualified.

Similarly, if you count your own "three", your challenge will be disqualified.

3. No Murdering/Burying Current Champion:
    Simple. Don't murder your opponent. No guns, knives, etc. If you wouldn't see it outside of a Death Match, then it's probably too much.

Also, don't make your opponent look like an idiot. Treat their character the way you would want them to treat yours. If you have any questions about what would qualify as murdering or burying, please ask me. Feel free to run things by me.

4. Effort is a Must:
    I'll explain more in a bit, but 10-word posts that clearly show the writer wasn't trying will not be successful. You don't need to write 1K words to convey the scene, but a little bit of effort goes a long way!

5. Wait Your Turn:
    If someone has challenged and is waiting for a decision on their pin fall, no challenges will be considered legal until AFTER I have posted the result. Again, more on this in a bit.

So how is this going to work? Simple:

Someone will be Champion. If you would like to challenge for the Championship, you post an attack/pin fall in the thread. Something like this:

Chris Peacock is wandering backstage, when he sees the current 24/7 Champion, Greg, wandering around. He flags down referee Bob Bob Bob, who rushes over!

"Hey you, nonce!"

Greg turns around, directly into a heavy clothesline, knocking him to the floor.

Peacock notices a catering table nearby, and drags Greg across the hall.

He lifts him up and drops him through the table with a vicious stalling suplex! Greg is broken in half!

Peacock covers, and Bob counts!

"1...2...???"

As soon as I see your post (seconds, minutes, hours later)
    I, the referee, will then decide if your post:

A) Meets the five criteria listed above, and
    B) is worthy of winning the title.

If I determine that your post meets the criteria and deserves to win, I will respond to your post with:

".........3!"

Winner and NEW 24/7 Champion: Chris Peacock!

If I determine that your post does NOT meet the criteria and/or deserve to win, I will respond with:

NO! Greg kicks out!
    The challenger is free to again challenge immediately, should they so please.

The Champions Advantage:

As you know, I'm only human. I'm generally around most of the day (6AM - 10PM EST, give or take) but there will be times I'm away from the computer, busy with work, etc.

Should the current champion see your challenge before I do, they can post a "Greg kicks out!" response and retain their title. It requires no more effort than that.

Waiting your Turn:

So as I mentioned above, new challenges will not be accepted until the current/most recent challenge is resolved. So in the above scenario, if Peacock is waiting for the referee to count to three, Reagan Cole cannot jump in, attack Peacock and make his own cover. His challenge would be ignored. Any challenges made, in this scenario, after Peacock's cover, and before my referee response will be ignored.

Any questions, please PM me, hit me up on Discord, etc.

==========

Note: The first person to reply, in this thread, claiming the 24/7 Championship will be the inaugural Champion. If you have multiple characters, please state which character you are using.

Challenges will then be accepted from that very moment.

Applicable NPC's

Name: Danny Feltersnatch
    Alignment: Worldwide News
    Role: News Reporter

Danny is a former Professional Wrestler and long time best friend of "Rockstar" Randy Ramon. Danny wrestled under the ring name of "Chris Palmer" and has appeared in several of Ramon's wacky antics to date.

Danny left the wrestling business almost a decade ago, but when given the chance to be the sole reporter on the scene and the only person responsible for keeping tabs on the damage caused by the FWA superstars, he couldn't resist.

When asked if he envisioned this role as a stepping stone back into the wrestling business, he put us on hold, and never got back to us. What that means is anybody's guess.

Last edited by Shawn; 04-09-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Spoiler:

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Re: The FWA 24/7 Championship Thread

FWA 24/7 Championship

The Gauntlet Championship was created on April 7th 2021, and is competed for solely in the Open Promo section of the forum. It can be challenged for at any time, and only requires that one of the moderators can finish the pinfall before the incumbent champion kicks out of the pin attempt.

J.J.Jay become the first official champion on April 7th, and the title has changed many hands since.

Due to it's nature, the 24/7 Championship is not counted when tallying up those with the "most title wins" among other championships, nor is it considered valid in regards to a Triple Crown Champion or Grand Slam Champion feat.

Longest Reign
    (Saus X at 17 days and counting)

Saus X's 14th title reign is currently the longest in the title's history and it's still going. He won the belt on April 23rd, and he has not lost it yet.

Saus X also has the most combined time with the belt after his 14 reigns. He is the only person to hold the title for more than a day, and previously held the record for longest reign at 3 days, 1 hour, and 29 minutes.

Most Wins
    (Saus X at 14)

Saus X currently has the most 24/7 Championship reigns at 14, and it isn't even close. The record forthe second most amount of reigns is currently tied J.J.JAY! and Donovan Moore who both have 7. Meanwhile Donny Toner has the third most amount of wins at 6.
    History
    ------------------

Number Champion Date/Time Won Time Held Notes
    1. J.J. JAY! Apr 7th, 2021 at 8:32 AM EST 3 hours, 58 minutes J.J.Jay became the first inaugural champion by staking his claim to the title. Malik Garcia previously tried to claim the belt, but was denied due to not being a member of the active roster.
    2. Donny Toner Apr 7th, 2021 at 12:30 PM EST 28 minutes Donny Toner won the belt after tricking J.J.JAY! with the help of Referee Allen McNeal. Donny then used a lead pipe to hit J.J.JAY! in the head and pin him to win the title.
    3. J.J. JAY! (2x) Apr 7th, 2021 at 12:58 PM EST 2 hours, 32 minutes J.J.JAY! won his title back by continuing to go after Donny following the last pin. He attempted a pin on Donny and failed, but after a school boy he was able to get the title back.
    4. Chris Peacock Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:30 PM EST 4 minutes The battle for the 24/7 Championship continued in DC, and led into a Museum where Allen Pierce attempted to pin Jay. Pierce failed, but Peacock quickly capitalized and won the belt.
    5. Saint Sulley Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:34 PM EST 28 minutes Shortly after Peacock's win, the incumbent FWA World Champion snuck up on Peacock and hit him with an RKO! He pinned Peacock to win the title himself.
    6. Chris Peacock (2x) Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:02 PM EST 24 minutes The fight continue throughout the Washington Monument. Saint Sulley then went as far as to grab a microphone and sing in the streets. Disco's Last Warrior joined his impromptu karaoke session, but quickly betrayed the champion when he attacked him from behind and won back the title.
    7. Epsilon Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:26 PM EST 2 hours, 32 minutes While Peacock was distracted defending the title against J.J.Jay's attacks, Konchu Hao and Epsilon came about. Epsilon quickly took advantage and won the title for himself!
    8. Kleio De Santos Apr 7th, 2021 at 6:58 PM EST 13 hours, 26 minutes Kleio De Santos would go on to win her first title by defeating Epsilon in Washington DC, after many pin attempts. Kleio would become the first person to hold the title for more than 12 hours.
    9. J.J. JAY! (3x) Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:24 AM EST 1 hour, 21 minutes Over night, Kleio made her way all the way to Las Vegas, Nevada. But J.J.Jay followed behind, parachuting into the city and sneaking up on KDS for the pin.
    10. Donny Toner (2x) Apr 8th, 2021 at 9:45 AM EST 25 minutes Donny took advantage soon after in Vegas, when he snuck up on Uncle and got the pin for his second title win!
    11. J.J. JAY! (4x) April 8th, 2021 at 10:10 AM EST 52 minutes With the fight leading into a French deli, J.J.JAY would get the advantage after attacking Donny with a baguette and getting the pin to win the title for the fourth time.
    12. Phillip Drake Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:02 AM EST 3 hours, 11 minutes Dressed as a mime nearby, the forgotten Phillip Drake was able to sneak attack Jay and win the title to the surprise of many.
    13. J.J. JAY! (5x) Apr 8th, 2021 at 2:13 PM EST 4 minutes Distracted by a man in a dog costume, Drake let his guard down long enough for Uncle to snap back and win the title back for the fifth time.
    14. Reagan Cole Apr 8th, 2021 at 2:17 PM EST 18 hours, 4 minutes After crashing into the scene via limo, Cole was able to pin Uncle and win the title for the first time. Cole would go on to break KDS' previous record for longest reign, and be the first person to hold the title for at least 18 hours.
    15. J.J. JAY! (6x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 8:21 AM 39 minutes After a night of exhausting defenses, Cole thought he was safe on a log flume near the London Eye. But out of nowhere Uncle came out of the water like Jaws, pinning Cole in the log flume and winning the title for the sixth time.
    16. Krash Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:00 AM EST 1 hour, 34 minutes J.J.JAY! went on to tap dance on top of the London Eye carriage, when he was attacked by Krash! Krash got the pin and won the title for the first time.
    17. Saus X Apr 9th, 2021 at 10:34 AM EST 1 hour, 55 minutes Somehow Krash ended up on a Zeppelin, where he was attacked by Saus X. Saus was able to pin Krash and win the title for the first time!
    18. J.J. JAY! (7x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:29 PM EST 3 hours, 10 minutes Following his win, Saus X fleed to the castle of none other than Saint Sulley! J.J.JAY ventured into the castle and saw a hall of Sulley statues. Except one statue looked different, and it was Saus X! Saus tries to attack JJJ, but the attack fails leading to Uncle getting the pin and winning his 7th title!
    19. Jackson Fenix Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:39 PM EST 17 minutes The fight in Sulley's castle continues, but Uncle gets distracted by Mike Garica long enough for Jackson Fenix to swipe in and get the pin!
    20. Saus X (2x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:56 PM EST 3 hours, 10 minutes (5 hours, 5 minutes) Saus X quickly re-entered the picture, and with the help of Bubsy Malone, was able to pin Fenix and get the belt back for the second time!
    21. Epsilon (2x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 7:06 PM EST 1 hour, 43 minutes Somehow in a matter of hours, Saus was able to make it from Ireland to Florida. X and the Crimson Knights came across a melon cart in the wetlands of Florida, but it was a trap set up by Hao and Epsilon! Epsilon hit Saus in the head with a melon and pinned him to win back the title.
    22. Reagan Cole (2x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 8:49 PM EST 31 minutes After an attempted submission attempt that fails, Cole is able to pin Epsilon and win the title for the second time. Things then get a bit confusing with Donny Toner and several pin attempts are made, some by Cole even despite the fact that he's champion, but still Cole battles through.
    23. Donny Toner (3x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:20 PM EST 12 minutes The confusing pin attempts continue, and it allows Donny to finally break through and pin Cole to win the belt for the third time following a devastating rolling cutter.
    24. Saus X (3x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:32 PM EST 8 minutes (5 hours, 13 minutes) Donny ends up somehow on what I believe is a stage coach, but Saus X jumps on it to attack Donny and get the pin to win the title for his third time.
    25. Donny Toner (4x) Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:40 PM EST 2 hours, 12 minutes Frustrated at several failed pin attempts, Donny tries one last time before he plans on giving up to smoke pot and play poker. His final attempt breaks through and Donny becomes just the second four time champion.
    26. Michelle von Horrowitz Apr 9th, 2021 at 11:52 PM EST 6 hours, 36 minutes MvH would enter the scene hours later to attack Donny from behind. Distracted by fog, MvH would win the title just as the sun begins to rise in Moscow!

MvH would go on to battle in the streets with Saus X for quite some time, even drawing the attention of the police.
    27. Gabrielle Apr 10th, 2021 at 6:28 AM EST 6 hours, 32 minutes After several hours of fighting between MvH and Saus X, it was Gabrielle who would awaken from slumber on a nearby bench to join the fight and blindside Michelle for her first win.
    28. Saus X (4x) Apr 10th, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST 2 hours, 54 minutes
    (8 hours, 7 minutes)
    While Gabrielle and Chris Peacock would battle it out, Saus X was able to go in and get the pin on Gabby to win his fourth title!
    29. Bob Bob Bob Apr 10th, 2021 at 3:54 PM EST 1 hour, 29 minutes In a huge twist, referee Bob Bob Bob would turn on Saus X in an act of revenge. He'd hit Saus with the Bob Splash to pin him and win the title.
    30. Saus X (5x) Apr 10th, 2021 at 4:23 PM EST 14 hours, 49 minutes (22 hours, 56 minutes) Bob Bob Bob's reign doesn't last long. Saus X quickly went back at the referee to attack him. Bob counted his own pin, allowing Saus X to become a five time X Champion.
    31. Gabrielle (2x) Apr 11th, 2021 at 7:12 AM EST 5 hours, 16 minutes Saus X would flee into a library, but unbeknownst to him Gabrielle was there waiting. Gabrielle whacks Saus with the heaviest book she could find and pins him to become a two time champion.
    32. Donny Toner (5x) Apr 11th, 2021 at 12:28 PM EST 1 hour, 25 minutes Donny soon took advantage of a distracted Gabby, attacking her in the library with the help of Referee McNeal to get the pin and become the third 5x Champ.

All the meanwhile Krash has an absolute fit about the chaos and destruction happening in the library...a place that's supposed to be sacred.
    33. Chris Peacock (3x) Apr 11th, 2021 at 1:53 PM EST 2 hours, 29 minutes In the library, Peacock distracted all with a flash mob disco. This allowed Peacock to distract Toner and get the pin to win the title for the third time.
    34. Donny Toner (6x) Apr 11th, 2021 at 4:22 PM EST 18 hours, 8 minutes With the help of Reagan Cole who was able to attack Peacock's manager, Donny was able to slide in and get a pin on Peacock to become a six time champ!
    35. Gabrielle (3x) Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:30 AM EST 23 minutes After a long night of running, Donny was tripped by Gabrielle who was able to pin him and become a three time champ herself.
    36. Saus X (6x) Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:53 AM EST 1 hour, 2 minutes
    (23 hours, 58 mintutes)
    Saus X soon went on the offensive again. After several failed pin attempts, he was finally able to get the better of Gabby and become just the third ever 6x Champ.
    37. Donovan Moore Apr 12th, 2021 at 11:55 AM EST 8 minutes Saus X would go on to flee, jumping on a public bus that's headed for New Orleans.

But little did he know, the bus driver was Donovan Moore! Moore stops the bus, and attacks Saus, getting a pin and becoming a 24/7 Champ himself!
    38. Saus X (7x) Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:03 PM EST 3 days, 1 hour, 29 minutes Saus wouldn't stay down for long. He went right back at Moore attacking him, and was able to get Moore pinned to win back the title and tie J.J.JAY!'s record for most wins at 7.

This reign not only was the first reign to last longer than 24 hours, but was the first reign to reach more than 3 days.
    39. Mike Garcia Apr 15th, 2021 at 1:32 PM EST 59 minutes One of the longest reigns in 24/7 Championship history would come to an end when Mike Garcia would catch up to Saus. They played a literal game of frogger in the street before Garcia and Saus both tumbled down a manhole.

Garcia was able to pin Saus and win the title for the first time.
    40. Saus X (8x) Apr 15th, 2021 at 2:31 PM EST 3 hours, 56 minutes Saus X would awaken from being knocked out, and run to his fan. He grabbed at bucket, and threw it on Garcia's head. He then superkicked Garcia and got the pinfall to become a record breaking EIGHT TIME CHAMP.
    41. Mike Garcia (2x) Apr 15th, 2021 at 6:27 PM EST 2 hours, 30 minutes Saus X would attempt to flee the scene, knocking over a kid on a bike and pushing past an old lady, but Garcia soon caught up after Saus X ran face first into a stop sign. Garcia would get the pin to become a two time champ!
    42. Joe Burr Apr 15th, 2021 at 8:57 PM EST 12 minutes Shortly after, Mike Garcia would soon fall victim to the legendary Giant Killer! The tiny Joe Burr would jump put of the bushes to hit Garcia with his infamous school boy that Stu Grime still has nightmares about. The school boy would prevail once more as Burr would pin Garcia to become a champion!
    43. Mike Garcia (3x) Apr 15th, 2021 at 9:09 PM EST 10 hours, 8 minutes After several pin attempts on Burr, Garcia finally has enough. He ties Burr's legs together and pins him to win the title for a third time.
    44. Saus X (9x) Apr 16th, 2021 at 7:17 AM EST 2 hours, 56 minutes Saus X was able to get a pin on Garcia, but Referee Bob Bob Bob forgot how to count to three! Luckily for Saus X, after a ten minute lecture, Bob was able to complete the count and give him the title.
    45. Joe Burr (2x) Apr 16th at 10:13 AM 2 hours, 27 minutes Joe Burr snuck up on Saus X and his deadly school boy roll up once again came in clutch.
    46. Phil Miller Apr 16th at 12:40 PM EST 2 hours, 21 minutes After being chased through a forest, Joe Burr tripped on a rock. He was surprised by Phil Miller, who he for a moment mistake as Bigfoot.

The Cool Step Dad told a dad joke before falling on Burr and getting a pin.
    47. Donovan Moore (2x) Apr 16th at 3:01 PM EST 3 hours, 5 minutes Donovan Moore came in with a wheelbarrow carrying referee John Mills. He dumped Mills out and had him count as he pinned Miller to win the belt for the second time.
    48. Greg Apr 16th at 6:06 PM EST 30 minutes Greg ran through the streets Forrest Gump style as Greg hit Moore with a Greg Drop and got a Greg Win.
    49. Donovan Moore (3x) Apr 16th at 6:36 PM EST 17 hours, 19 minutes Moore took a drink of water and then spit it in Greg's face. Moore then pinned Greg to get the belt back.
    50. Saus X (10x) Apr 17th at 11:55 AM EST 1 hour, 1 minute Saus X would go on to win his 10th 24/7 Championship after kicking Donovan Moore between the legs.
    51. Mike Garcia (4x) Apr 17th at 12:56 PM EST 12 hours, 21 minutes Garcia grabbed Saus X and dragged him into a Denny's restaurant. After a variety of slams, including the Denny's Grand Slam, Garcia pinned Saus X to win the belt.
    52. Saus X (11x) Apr 18th at 1:17 AM EST 15 hours, 28 minutes While Mike Garcia was sleeping in his hotel room snuggling a teddy bear, Saus X snuck in and hit Garcia in the head with a lamp. He went on to pin Garcia and win the title for the 11th time.
    53. Donovan Moore (4x) Apr 18th at 4:45 PM EST 16 hours, 23 minutes Won after slamming Saus X into a luggage cart and getting the pin!
    54. Saus X (12x) Apr 19th at 9:08 AM EST 1 day, 15 hours, 4 minutes Jumped from behind a statue and hit Donovan Moore with a crossbody to get the pin.
    55. Donovan Moore (5x) Apr 21st at 12:12 AM EST 16 hours, 29 minutes Shook a coconut tree, grabbed a coconut, and hit Saus X in the head with it.
    56. Zip Strider Apr 21st at 4:41 PM EST 1 hour, 32 minutes Zip Strider came out of nowhere to roll up Donovan Moore and get the pin.
    57. Donovan Moore (6x) Apr 21st at 6:13 PM EST 16 hours, 39 minutes Won after Donovan Moore pretended to be AJ King and tricked Zip to pin him and take the title.
    58. Saus X (13x) Apr 22nd at 10:52 AM EST 3 hours, 59 minutes While Donovan Moore was on a plane, Saus X was able to sneak on board and slam a food cart into Moore's head. He then pinned Moore to take back the title.
    59. Donovan Moore (7x) Apr 22nd at 2:51 PM EST 16 hours, 26 minutes Moore snuck into Saus X's shower and whipped him with a wet towel before pinning him and getting the title.
    60. Saus X (14x) Apr 23rd at 7:17 AM Present Saus X jumped out of a garbage can and attacked Moore on his morning jog.

Current Champion:

Saus X (14x)

Last edited by Sulley; 05-11-2021 at 03:51 AM.

Spoiler:

World Champion

Status

Malik Garcia is the 24/7 Champion!!!

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Malik Garcia not active. Fuck him. J.J. JAY! is 24/7 Champion!

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    England

You're retired as well aren't you? Dan Maskell is the first champion

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Main Event Sayer View Post
    Malik Garcia is the 24/7 Champion!!!
    Malik is not listed on the current FWA Roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlywhiskers View Post
    Malik Garcia not active. Fuck him. J.J. JAY! is 24/7 Champion!
    J.J.JAY! is your inaugural 24/7 Champion.

Attack him accordingly.

Spoiler:

All About That Ace

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    You're retired as well aren't you? Dan Maskell is the first champion
    THATS WHAT YOU THINK!

""I been here for 6 months, nephews, and I already got more singles title reigns than Micro Mike. Put me in the main event!" "

I'm cool. I think

Status
      Country                    UK

Reagan Cole walks up to J.J.Jay and sees the championship on his shoulder. Reagan shrugs and suddenly rolls him up from behind! 1!...2!....
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

All About That Ace

Status

J.J. JAY! kicks out you dick

All About That Ace

Status

"PUT MORE EFFORT NEPHEW! EARN YOUR BELT!"

I'm cool. I think

Status

J.J.Jay! kicks out!

Reagan respects it, even though he is confused by the nephew comment and walks away. Then Reagan thinks. It couldn’t hurt to try again, could it? Just with a bit more surprise this time. So he swaps shirts with a referee buddy of his. Reagan and his good friend Bubsy Malone are talking. Bubsy with a classic British Apprentice T Shirt that you can buy on FWAShop.com! Please. I need the merch sales so I can get pushed. And Reagan has his referee shirt on. J.J.Jay! Suddenly walks past doing J.J.Jay! Things. Taking no notice of Referee Reagan. Because Reagan is sneaky. So Reagan then suddenly jumps J.J.Jay from behind and smashes his head against a nearby brick wall! Jay falls down as Reagan goes for the cover!
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

All About That Ace

Status

J.J. JAY! kicks out yet again. He's not going down this hour!

All About That Ace

Status

"My name is J.J. JAY!, CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS;Look on my Kick Outs, ye (fellow) Jobber, and despair!"

I'm cool. I think

Status

Reagan flips him off and leaves. He’ll show up again eventually

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

"NO.I AM THE JAMES JAM JAM MAN" A voice calls out in the distance, and holy shit-! It's someone dressed like J.J Jay. He looks exactly the same...except for the fact he seems to be wearing a crude mustache, and his form is a lot more feminine then usual, but other then that, it's a direct copy of J. Jay.

"I am you, from the future..you must give me shiny belt right now, let me beat you for it. or universe..big bang..very big boom. World go bye bye. No time to explain, you have to give me title to save world"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

All About That Ace

Status

J.J. JAY! kicks out??? to... themselves?! "DO YOU COUNT AS AN ACTIVE WRESTLER?! YOU DIDNT EVEN ACTUALLY PIN ME? SO DO I NEED TO KICK OUT! I DONT KNOW. IM JUST BEING SAFE. FUCK YOU ME! GO PIN A DIFFERENT VERSION OF ME"

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

"Ok...Plan B-! PATCHES-! Ima! Kimyōna mahō no otoko o tsukamaero!"

He suddenly rips off his stach and OH MY GOD IT WAS YUNA ALL ALONG. THE MASTER OF DISGUISE STRIKES AGAIN! But before JJ can stop reeling, Patches the parrot swoops down and drops and a heavy net on top of JJ complete with heavy rocks. Yuna leaps onto the bound JJ and gestures for a ref! 1...2...

]
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

All About That Ace

Status

J.J. JAY! GRABS THE ROPE NET BUT KICKS OUT IN CASE ITS NOT A ROPE NET AND GOD USES IT AS AN EXCUSE TO COST HIM THE TITLE!

"OH MY GOD, YOU NEARLY GOT ME YUNA! BUT WERENT YOU FIRED ON FIGHT NIGHT?! YOU'RE NOT AN ACTIVE WRESTLER! J.J. JAY! CHAMPION FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

All About That Ace

Status

After having kicked out, J.J. JAY! unlocks a higher percentage of his power to remove the heavy rocks on him. "This trick may have worked on a nerd like Reagan Cole, but my power is UNLIMITED! You would need to drop a whole planet on me with ALIEN ROPE NETS to be able to keep me down! Also, how is Patches able to carry a net with heavy rocks. He must be incredibly strong. If hes that strong, why didnt he just swoop in and win that ladder match against The Division easily! He was probably strong enough to grab the adoption papers if he was able to do this!"

I'm cool. I think

Status

Reagan flips him off again.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information