Country                    Wales

Re: Order's Interviews

Throw my name into the mix for whenever
    I have a plan so cunning......

#ShadeWinsLOL

Status

Enjoyable interview.

Not sure an old man like me has much that would be of interest to you young whipper snappers but I'd be game.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

[be more kind]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Enjoyable interview.

Not sure an old man like me has much that would be of interest to you young whipper snappers but I'd be game.
    Is anyone here a young whipper snapper at this point?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bo Dallas Mark

Status

I'll throw my hat into the pile or whatever you old people say.

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Is anyone here a young whipper snapper at this point?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    sup
    burger

Comeback King

Status

#17 Zero

Merry Christmas everyone and we have quite the interview with one of the most popular people on our wonderful forum. Zero was kind enough to give up some of his time and we spoke about anything and everything including his wrestling career both in and out of the ring, his plans to move out of the US and the infamous Maxine/Kaitlyn feud in NXT. Enjoy!

#17 Zero

Best known for: Err...I don't know. I've done a lot but I think "known" might be a bit much. Let's just go with what I'm doing now. My podcasting career with MLW Radio & Cagematch.net.
    Favourite song right now: Sakura by Windrunner

Order: We're a week from Christmas so it is time for another Order's Interview and this time we have a great guest in one of our favourite SMods, none other than Zero! How’s it going?

Zero: First of all, I'm so hyped to do this. I've always loved talking to you over the years and your own contributions with the interviews & all so that's got me feeling in the Christmas spirit big! I don't know if I'm actually anyone's favourite though no lie.

Order: Haha too modest for your own good. So, where do you want to start? How about telling those reading a bit about your real-life self?

Zero: I just want you to know it's very VERY rare anyone calls me too modest so I do appreciate that.

My real life self...I feel like this is Persona 4 right now where I have to face my true self. But I'll cut you through all the boring tragic parts. I'm from North Memphis, and that shaped a big part of my life. Where I grew up was heavily filled with gangs and violence and stuff like that and I think a lot of people would see that and try to find a way out.

My version, was probably the dumbest possible. I ended up actually fulfilling my dream of wrestling and started doing very small indie shows in the area at just 13 years old. This is common if anyone listens to my shows but I know it's probably hard to wrap your head around doing it so young. TN has no commission so it actually was surprisingly easy legally! But long story short I did it and it was cool but I suffered some pretty bad injuries, especially during my attempted comeback late last decade.

So, I can't really do that anymore because my brain is basically mashed potatoes at this point (ammo for people who hate me alert!). So somehow, I fell into doing podcasts about wrestling, particularly my favorite kind from Japan, which was my dream to be myself and I still can be involved in this weird outside way as an analyst or whatever, keeps my soul somewhat at ease.

But truly, if there is one thing to know about the "real" Zero is that pro wrestling is by FAR the number one thing in my life and hopefully that does somewhat shine through here and any of my posts talking about wrestling not just in Japan but anywhere. Am grateful for that & WC itself for keeping that fire inside burning.

Order: Oh wow, I had no idea you actually wrestled but I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. What was your style and did you have a finisher?

Zero: It did kinda work out! I actually had a contract to wrestle throughout Asia (Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) a few years ago but the government shutdown at the time by our wonderful President Trump at the time, then my injury, then the pandemic...yeah.

I don't think I could though, after my last concussion I developed something similar to a Joshi wrestler named Arisa Hoshiki who also had to retire. But most importantly wrestling saved my life so lack of success is relative. As far as my style, you hafta remember my original version was I'm starting as a literal kid on a show made for public access. Even at a small small small indie that was DAUNTING. But there was freedom to avoid political crap for the most part so my earliest moveset was essentially ripped directly from Smackdown vs. Raw but I had to tone that down fast.

In my comeback as an adult I had a much better mind for wrestling I wish I had as a kid but I wasn't able to go as far as I wanted. I wish I could have put something more on tape but in terms of style once I got along a bit was much more character based. In my original run (late 2005-early 2009) my face character was essentially a white Fresh Prince, trying to date these guy's daughters which was fun, then I had a very drastic change to more of an emo type of gimmick. Which I kind of still have..?

Anyway, I had multiple finishers. My first was the Harlem Hangover (Hometown Hangover) but I transitioned that into a 450 Splash because landing on my ass hurt too much. I also did the RKO which I'm so embarrassed by because it was so generic. Then finally turned that into a Snapmare Driver, THE most underrated move IMO.

My names for them were the Hometown Hangover, Shadows Over Heaven, the Resonance of Fate, and the Oathkeeper respectively. ...this is so embarrassing to talk about holy shit. I apologize for being such a dumb teenager. I got to cross path with a couple of famous people though like Chase Owens who I met backstage when I wrestled a dark match at a promotion in Nashville called SAW which is also embarrassing. I met PG-13 and unquestionably even as a teenager I don't know if there's ever been, outside of Elon Musk and Marilyn Manson anyone I've wanted to beat the crap out of more than Jamie Dundee.

Anyway, wrestling's cool. But painful. But also stupid. A perfect representation of myself as a person.

Order: Honestly, it sounds incredible and a really good thing for you to have done when you did it. I've always wanted to take a bump

So, when did you join Wrestling Clique?

Zero: You should go for it! Anyone who wants to wrestle should try, no matter the age. One of my friends in Japan didn't start wrestling until she was in her late 30s. It's worth fulfilling your dreams no matter what, not to be cheesy or anything. Plus in Britwres they need all the help they can get right now. You could probably be a main eventer in like 6 months.

I joined WC I think 2012? It was a long ass time ago.

Order: What brought you here in the first place?

Zero: I was originally on this other forum that died a miserable death and a few of the users migrated over. I don't think any of the others from there are still here but you couldn't get rid of ME, Ed.

Order: Haha and we're all grateful for it. So, what are some of your fondest memories from here and where are you most visible nowadays?

Zero: I have a ton of fond memories of this place. I'm someone in general who doesn't separate the internet or whatever from real life and I think that sentiment has grown more prevalent as time goes on. I consider every person here I know my real-life friend.

Some highlights include first coming on and talking with Ed about NXT Redemption, long live the Maxine/Kaitlyn feud of 2012! The first ever fantasy draft I ran for basketball was amazing. Nash wherever you are I know you can relate to that.

Various SB antics over the years. I used to spend all day for days on end talking to people like Silk, Jon, etc. All the way up to being active in Mafia for a while was a lot of fun, though those times were stressful. Seeing the rise & fall of Japanese wrestling on here...just getting to know so many people in PMs like Shake. Even now there's good times to be had in stuff like the NFL threads and whenever I can catch EC being a fan of someone. I enjoy the many takes we have seen over the years here.

To be honest I try not to be TOO visible these days because I have dealt with various crazy incidents online over the years. But I'm always around the Japanese wrestling sections and pop in there, as well as sports threads. Really any wrestling thread I keep an eye on because I'm such a fan. I mean look I was just talking about Final Battle. THAT is nuts, let's be honest. I'm not around AS much as before because I have to be on Twitter for my show unfortunately, but I will never leave WC. It holds a place in my heart. Truly.

Order: I couldn't echo them words anymore. I go through stages of life being too busy to be on here as much as I'd like but I'll always be here when I can be! Have you met any members in real life?

Zero: God I wish I did. That would honestly be like a dream come true for me. But no, unfortunately never in person. I'm sure some would love to meet me and others would want to meet me to stab me, for 1, maybe 2 they might want to meet me for both.

Order: Hahaha I'm sure that isn't true. We have a great group on here right now. So, you've mentioned podcasting is your thing right now. Tell us a bit more about that

Zero: We do have a great group, but let's hope Silk doesn't comment on the wanting to stab me part. I host a couple of shows, the most prominent being Eastern Lariat, a show about Japanese Wrestling. Amazingly, we lasted 200 episodes. I was so excited when I have major plans for my shows and to start new ones finally breaking into AEW & WWE.

I think the wrestling scene is an exciting thing right now and greatly enjoy talking about it with...honestly legends, not to most people here but just in the wrestling scene at large. I mean my show is with the top guy at Cagematch.net. it's hard to beat that in terms of importance. I've been on POST Wrestling, the Torch, it's amazing that anyone would give a damn about what I think about anything but here we are.

I really need to stop humble bragging but I am proud of the work I do. Heck I'm proud of a lot of posts I've made here. But yeah. I love it, and I love hanging on.

Order: Nothing wrong with being proud of your work my man. So what wrestling are you watching at the moment, what are you enjoying and what needs changing?

Zero: I watch nearly everything I can. Wrestling is by far the biggest part of my life. The only thing of note I don't watch is like the AEW YT shows & NXT since it's such a never-ending treadmill. But Raw, SD, AEW, Japan, Mexico. I watch it. In terms of what I enjoy, like. I'm critical of wrestling so much because I love it. I enjoy even the stuff that kind of sucks I think more than I would any normal shows outside of perhaps Degrassi or Hollyoaks, the best TV shows of all time of course.

But there's a lot wrong and I think wrestling inherently will always be broken in some way as it attracts severely broken people by nature as wrestlers. But in terms of actual like tv and story, I think the WWE needs a complete scorched Earth approach. Bruce Pritchard is a complete buffoon and Vince ass kisser and should be removed. Nick Khan doesn't know shit about wrestling and has proven it repeatedly and Vince is making so much money he isn't motivated at all to do anything better. I think it will be hard for WWE to improve unless the company gets sold off.

AEW has more upside but I do think they could do a bit more groundwork in their stories. Like yes, the Hangman rise was awesome but then you have stuff like Shida's title reign being bad because they didn't try, then after she has great matches with Deeb and a real feud. Jericho and Cody doing their self-masturbatory stuff all over the show, although with Cody I think there's a way he could be viewed as a true heel, I don't know if it's fully working. The Dante story is all over the place. So on. Their best story was with Orange that took years, or stuff that the talent carried like Miro or even early on with Orange or Kingston. But still I like AEW a lot on the whole and hope they grow more in 2022.

Japan and Mexico also need a scorched Earth approach in virtually every company outside of Joshi, which is more popular than it's been in decades thanks to Stardom, and why it's the company I probably like the most atm, although even then... No wrestling is ever perfect, right? I just try and enjoy good matches most of the time I can which there usually is even on Raw so truthfully I can't complain too much.

Order: All very valid and you definitely have the wrestling bug! I think most people would agree with you on WWE and AEW for sure from what I see on the forum. Have you ever thought about getting into one of the companies on the writing or staff side?

Zero: For WWE? Oh fuck no. I'd be arrested for assaulting Vince or someone within 5 minutes. AEW if they ever reached out I would listen. I think I actually would have a decent amount to offer in multiple roles, even just as like a scout or something. But yeah, they have a lot of talented people already. I doubt they would need me much.

Order: Always think the job may sound better than it actually is, I imagine there's a lot of stress What's next for Zero then? What are your Christmas plans?

Zero: Even just writing for YOURSELF is hard, let alone other people. You're a BTB writer and a good one, but it can get tiring not just writing one story but several at once. Now imagine when you planned it I was there arguing with you about all your ideas.

I started hosting trivia at a local axe throwing place. If I had one advice for prospective wrestlers it's to avoid acting classes and all that crap. I hate guys like Edge and Miz and Cody's promos because they're always so rehearsed and fake sounding. Instead try stuff like improv, hosting trivia, or working on a help line. It gets you more prepared to sound real, comfortable in stressful situations in front of live people. All this to say I haven't COMPLETELY shut the door on wrestling again.

And if I were to do it then keeping my talking ability sharp is important to me. But for now I want to focus on my podcasts, as I said I am in the final stages of both AEW & WWE based shows and with the backing of cagematch then I feel it has a shot.

I also am going to continue being around on here. I hope to actually leave the US once the pandemic lightens up for real and Americans don't just pretend it's over. There is much baggage here and in general I think a fresh start would be good for Zero.

For Christmas plans I decorated a tree. It's pink. I love it.

Order: Pink to make the boys wink! How interesting and exciting! Where do you think you'd want to live or are you open to wherever life takes you?

Zero: Making the guys wink is my specialty. I would go anywhere the world takes me. Wherever I could find true love in my heart.

Order: What a lovely answer. I'd suggest waiting until Boris is gone if the UK is an option

Zero: I've been told Boris is the UK Trump but besides that have very little context. If Shake opens up his couch to me I'm gonna go to Scotland.

Order: So, let's do some quickfire questions which are new for Season 2. First up, we'll start with the classic stranded on a desert island topic. Which three wrestlers would you want to be with you?

Zero: Wrestlers!? Screw that they're all nuts. Let's say Hikaru Shida, Bryan Danielson and Miro. A coming together of all my interests all melded into one island. Bryan's book was incredibly influential to me and I highly recommend it, Miro is my guy and we can talk about our favorite hockey team together, and Shida for many various reasons.

Order: Oh, what great choices. I imagine that'd be a blast. And the same question but this time for WC members, past or present.

Zero: I was gonna say Shock and Silk but Shock literally said that last time so it'd be kind of boring to repeat it wouldn't it?

I'll go with Ed, a true friend for life and someone I always enjoy talking about wrestling with. Smooth Jazz Wolf, a great guy who I know I can talk about RWBY with and you Order. You interviewed me and are such a bona fide hoot of a guy I love ya.

...why aren't there any North Americans for this

Order: What an honour. Now I know that island would be a good time. The next one then. Who will be WWE Champion and AEW Champion this time next year?

Zero: Question: Is WWE Champion counting Raw, SD, or both?

Order: Can pick one or two I don't mind.

Zero: Good. I'm thorough. SD Champion: Brock Lesnar - Raw Champion: Also Brock Lesnar because Vince can't help himself - AEW Champion: MJF

Order: Brock with all the gold! So, what's next for Zero in terms of WC? Any projects in the pipeline, any goals that are forum specific?

Zero: First goal: Don't speak dumb WWE booking into existence anymore. Otherwise, though I feel a bit like a relic of the past. I'm coming up on 10 years here and have done many things and made many, MANY enemies. Most of which have thankfully been gone or banned for some time.

I wish I had time enough to run a BTB which I do think will get there eventually. I have relaxed on Mafia but in a few months I'd like to finish up my Mortal Kombat series and play some other people's games, but most importantly I want to continue to talk about wrestling from other countries besides the USA since as we know I hate America.

But Japanese wrestling I feel is nearing a good way and with AEW working with Japanese companies more hopefully we can talk more about it and get others to check it out.

Order: A relic of the past! Pleaseeeee, no you're not. Plenty of us that have been around here for yonks. So, is there anything else you want to bring up or talk about before we wrap things up?

Zero: And thankfully all my many many enemies I've made have long since been banned or have been gone for a while. To be honest, relic of the past is probably a bit dramatic but I do want to say that WC has been a large part of my life and has been a part of my growth as a person and maturity. I have had emotional moments, angry moments, fun ones, and SO MUCH.

Honestly, I am thankful I've been able to last and make such good friends my whole time here and even now as new people show up they add things to here and it makes me happy to see. Am eternally grateful to Ed and Nash and everyone who has played a part.

I want everyone to know that being on here in 2022 means you kick a ton of ass in my book and come around the sports section or wrestling anywhere and hopefully there are many fun and dumb discussions I've brought to things over the years. Hopefully this was fun for you Order and I thank you.

And if otherwise I ever win the lottery I will grab a group of all these people I mentioned and fly us to an island for real, and then commit to my childhood dream. Starting a wrestling company that stylistically combines hard-hitting pro wrestling and a Power Rangers aesthetic into one super company. ...ok that dream might not come true. But thanks everybody!!! Hope we can talk more in the future!

Order: It has been an absolute pleasure Zero and I wish you a Happy Holiday!

Zero: And an even Happier New Year!
    Last edited by Order; 01-11-2022 at 04:18 PM.
    WWE: The New Vision| Former BTB Overlord | Order's Interviews

BTB Achievements
    Current BTB - WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

+
    FIVE BTBOTM AWARDS

Underdog

Status
      Country                    United States

Really cool read. I can't say that I've intereacted with Zero much, but it's really cool that he actually has a history in wrestling. Enjoyed that one!

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Bedlam View Post
    Really cool read. I can't say that I've intereacted with Zero much, but it's really cool that he actually has a history in wrestling. Enjoyed that one!
    Thanks for enjoying! Glad it wasn't boring. Also am just one state south from you in Tennessee.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Netherlands

Great read, Zero is a cool dude. I should try and listen to one of your podcasts at some point (though I only watch AEW so maybe you could do a Western Lariat?). Interesting to read your history as a wrestler, particularly as a kid. Cool shit!

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Awesome read, Zero and Order. One of the coolest guys on the forum. I could listen/read Zero's thoughts on wrestling forever and ever.

I'm looking forward to being the chief of wrestlecrap on your island promotion when you win the lottery.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Underdog

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Thanks for enjoying! Glad it wasn't boring. Also am just one state south from you in Tennessee.
    Not boring at all! My wife and I spend a lot of time in TN. The plan is to eventually move that way at some point.

[be more kind]

Status

Trying to get over Zero not only knowing what Hollyoaks is, but actually watching it too

Sent from my Nokia 2.3 using Tapatalk

Comeback King

Status

Once again looking for sign ups for this. Will be selecting the January edition in about a week so let it be known here if you want to be considered.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

+
    FIVE BTBOTM AWARDS

Underdog

Status

I'd be happy to, even though most of my forum interactions are limited to the FWA area.

World Champion

Status

ive put myself in your hat every time. why dont you just pick me...or am i on the blacklist?

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Great read and enjoyed getting to know more about Zero, including his wrestling career!

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    5x FWA Tag Team Champion

2020 North American Sports Poster Of The Year

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    ive put myself in your hat every time. why dont you just pick me...or am i on the blacklist?
    the world needs this! interview indyfan please

Underdog

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SupineSnake View Post
    the world needs this! interview indyfan please
    I would actually withdraw my name from the hat (my interview would probably be boring as shit anyway) if this could happen. WC needs an IndyFan interview

Comeback King

Status

#18 White Rhyno

We are back and we are here with the first interview of 2022 with my oldest friend in this community and the man who borught me to Wrestling Clique all those years ago. I am of course talking about White Rhyno and we talk about his years in the army, his volunteering work and his passion for the BTB section here on the forum. This is a must-read!

#18 - White Rhyno

Age: 47. Yeah, I know. It is "old age" territory here, but I'm a cool 47
    Best known for: Being the "nice guy" of any group. My job has always been to take care of others and make sure they are squared away
    Favourite song right now: Temperance Movement

Order: We are back for the first Order's Interview of 2022 and I am delighted to welcome the man who actually let me know about this place all those years ago; White Rhyno! How's it going?

White Rhyno: Man, I'm doing great! It’s so good to speak with you. We don't do this enough.

Order: We definitely don't. Damn adult life haha. So, let's start with the forum and when you joined? Give us a bit of background if you don't mind.

White Rhyno: I joined WC, hell forever ago, when OBEY invited me to leave a dying BTB section on another site to come here. The BTB section of WC was my main draw getting here (it still is), but I wound up making some good friends here. Being in the military, I had a very transient life and WC sort of became a place where I could get some normalcy.

Order: I remember that former place *cough* CAWs *cough*. So, what drew you to the BTB section and keeps you part of it to this day?

White Rhyno: I love telling stories and I love pro wrestling. BTBs were always something I did whether I knew I was or not. Be it with action figures as a kid, or in video games, wrestling on a trampoline with my brother. I always came up with my own storylines - EWR was just a natural progression for me... and when I found sites where you could write that stuff out and share it? Get Out! I was in love. (Honestly, I still am).

Order: I'm totally with you, there is nothing better! Is there any particular highlights you have from your time here in the BTB section?

White Rhyno: Honestly, my only BTB of the Month award I won with you and Jon (in Snow White Order) was awesome. I'd never really won anything like that before. It’s really hard for me to pick any one moment because I just love the interaction. I love just interacting with the cool people that stay over there in the section.

Order: It is such a great community and has been through several amazing eras during our time here that's for sure. So, talk us through some of the people you are closest to on the forum and some of the great moments you've enjoyed.

White Rhyno: Obviously, you and I have been really good friends for a while. With people like you, I just found a way to connect. At my age, not as many people like being creative or spending time just writing for fun. Forums became my way to do what I love and not be "the weird wrestling guy" at work. I write for a living (or at least used to) and not many people write and edit all day and then get free time... and write wrestling stories, but that's me.

As far as friends, most people know that I had to be medically retired from the Army. It really left me at my lowest point because I thought I still had 5 more years to tell stories and take photos. When that ended, it was hard to find a new "me", but WC gave me the time to reintroduce myself and still let me cling to some of the things I didn't want to lose.

Order: Sounds like this little old forum has been important for you then. Clearly, writing is a passion. What was the former job?

White Rhyno: I was print journalist for the US Army. To make it easier to understand, if you have seen Full Metal Jacket; I had Joker's job. I went out with units and documented what they did. Wrote everything from press releases to features on individuals; it was such a fun job. I got to cover everything from football games to Presidential visits, to war. It ran the gambit and I enjoyed just experiencing something new every day.

To be able to see things for yourself and try to break it down and explain to someone reading at home was a job I looked forward to. I could literally be in the US one minute and a different country 6 months later.

Order: You must have seen quite a few countries and events then? I do miss my days of being a 'proper' journalist.

White Rhyno: I saw a lot of Europe and the Middle East. I also spent a year in South Korea, but I was on the DMZ when our past President was poking North Korea. That was a pretty miserable experience.

Order: I can imagine. What do you do day-to-day at the moment?

White Rhyno: I was lucky enough to get hired by the government to teach my skills to incoming military journalist. Lately, I've been promoted to teach senior leaders how to use their journalists and visual Information collectors effectively. It’s not as fun as DOING it but it pays a lot more and I get to see my wife and 2 kids WAY more. I'd say it has been good for me. Honestly, I still miss being out there though.

Order: Nothing like being out in the field I imagine. How old are your kids and are they into wrestling?

White Rhyno: 18 and 14 and they have "grown" out of it. I get it, but I miss watching the shows with them. I think WWE just got to the point where they couldn't watch it anymore. It was too childish and wonky for them.

Where I grew up, most people never leave. They take up family farms or mom and pop businesses. For me to get out of there was a big step. I had a very clear goal of leaving after I got out of college. When I left SC 18 years ago, I never looked back. Best choice I ever made, in all honesty.

Order: Yeah, I get that. I wonder what they'd make of AEW. What wrestling do you watch now? And that's amazing! It takes a lot to break the normal mould sometimes.

White Rhyno: I'm glad you asked! I watch AEW, MLW, GCW and tons of WWE Network. I really miss the old Jim Crockett days. That was probably my favorite time to be a fan. Right now? Watch MLW. It is not perfect, but it’s entertaining. Have you seen Jacob Fatu, yet, Order?

Order: I have not. You know me, I'm very mainstream, watch WWE and AEW and that's about all I have time for. Who is he?

White Rhyno: The Usos cousin... The Samoan Werewolf is the real deal. Think Umaga but he does handspring elbows and his finisher is a spring board moonsault off the top rope.

Order: Oh wow he sounds right up my street then as most people know I'm obsessed with The Usos. Who are some of your other favourites at the moment?

White Rhyno: Obviously, Fatu is up there. I think MJF is the best heel on the planet. FTR makes me pine for good tag team wrestling again.... This question is like asking me who my favorite child is. The work Roman Reigns, Heyman and Lesnar are doing is the only thing keeping me interested in WWE. Thunder Rosa is someone I really dig on the women's side of things. How can I forget AJ Styles? I don't know, but the WWE sort of did. HA!

Order: Yeah, he has been wasted with Omos this year but I think he might have a big few months ahead. Can't imagine he won't have a big match at Mania. MJF is superb for sure and I'm loving his stuff with Punk at the moment.

White Rhyno: What do you think about Lee Moriarty? He's only been on AEW Dark thus far, but I see something in him.

Order: I can't say I have a strong feeling one way or another, I guess I need to see more of him. Hook is the one I'm obsessed with but I love Sammy Guevara as well. Something about him just screams star to me.

White Rhyno: Hook and Bron Breaker really have something.

Order: Apart from that awful name

White Rhyno: One of my big things I want to share about myself is my passion for charity work and helping others.

Order: That's amazing. What do you do?

White Rhyno: Before the pandemic, my oldest and I were helping feed the homeless gay and trans community here in Baltimore. I'm still involved in 3 vet charities designed to help wounded vets, vets transitioning out of service and mental health for war vets.

If I could give anyone here advice: it would be to start doing stuff like that when you are younger. Pick something that matters to you and give as much as you can. It really helps you in so many ways. When I started volunteering my biggest regret was not doing it sooner. You make these connections that can really change your life. When I retired, I had put so much time into work and development that I regretted not having done much for others.

I get it. Life gets busy. Work, relationships, school, etc.... Believe me, once it becomes a habit; it’s something you want to do. You make time for it; instead of finding ways to get around doing it. The reward isn't just worth it; I always come away feeling better about myself.

Order: Honestly, that's inspirational Rhyno. I've been trying to get more involved in helping LGBT+ people in London in my spare time and I completely get what you're saying. I find it really helps my mental health and I meet some amazing people along the way.

So, what's next for Rhyno. Any plans for 2022 on the forum or in the 'real world' or just going with the flow?

White Rhyno: I have three big goals: 1) I want get back into the BTB section full time. I always say that, but I've actually set some things up that will make it easier. My goal is to try and have two posts a week and leave around one review a day.

2) I'm going back to school to earn another Masters.

3) I've been working on two long term creative projects for several years now. This will be the year I get them to publishers and start trying to get a book deal or a comic book opportunity.

Order: That's amazing, sounds like 2022 could be quite the year for you! What are you going to study for your Masters?

White Rhyno: Oops... 2 posts a month. LEGION will be getting a lot more love but not that damn much.

Three choices. Course/Curriculum Development; Graphic design or (probably not) counselling.

Order: You'll be the next BattleTank making everyone graphics in the BTB section!

White Rhyno: Actually...yeah. So many of my friends are into it and make a decent living. Right now, I'm trying to set myself up for the next decade before I try and retire. Social workers and therapists are so in need right now though especially in DoD.

Order: Sounds like you might have a decision to make then. So, shall we do some quickfire questions?

White Rhyno: Or you can get me a job with you. I'll move. America is changing really fast for me.

Order: Hahahaha, I wish I had that sort of power. Not sure we're any better honestly. So, for season two I’ve been doing some quickfire questions. We'll start with the classic stranded on a desert island topic. Which three wrestlers would you want to be with you?

White Rhyno: Dwayne Johnson, Arn Anderson and Brian Danielson. I just find all three fascinating.

Order: Oh wow that would be a fun conversation. And the same question but this time for WC members, past or present.

White Rhyno: Damn it, Order! That ain't fair...so many people I'd like to meet. Ok...so Order, Wolf Beast and Jim. We would have a blast.

Order: Haha that would be quite the group, Jim would be a hilarious in particular with his dry sense of humour.

Next up - who will be WWE Champion and who will be AEW Champion this time next year?

White Rhyno: I like Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes for both. Cody is doing a downright epic heel turn without the normal stuff. People hate it, but I think that’s the point. On the women's side.... Becky and Thunder Rosa.

Order: That's an interesting take. So, you think this is Cody turning heel rather than being AEW's Cena character who just gets a reaction?

White Rhyno: I think Cody's whole point in saying he will NEVER challenge for the AEW title or turn heel were put out there so he could break those promises and Arn Anderson will make a hell of a heel manager, much better than the coach gimmick he has going now. People forget what kind of heel promos Arn can cut.

Order: I definitely would be intrigued by heel Cody as champion for sure. Any early WrestleMania predictions for this year with the Royal Rumble coming up?

White Rhyno: Brock vs. Roman and I have no clue what else. Brock vs. Lashley would have me pumped though.

Order: I'm always excited to see what they do at the Rumble to be honest. Do you get to much wrestling in person?

White Rhyno: With my health; I tend to avoid crowds. I lost some lung function from my military time and don't like to play around. My PTSD makes me uncomfortable in crowds. I used to, but just don't think the juice is worth the squeeze.

Order: That makes complete sense, especially during these pandemic times. As we come to the end here do you have any message for the people on Wrestling Clique or anything else you want to bring up?

White Rhyno: I just want to encourage others to check out the BTB section and come try it out. We've got a great community over in that section and would love to see some of you brighten our little corner of the WC universe. Other than that, be kind to people. It costs nothing and makes the world so much better.

Order: I couldn't have said it better, a pleasure having you my friend

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

+
    FIVE BTBOTM AWARDS

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Palestinian Territory

Great read from me old Snow White Order comrades~! Glad to hear you're making progress on the comic book end, Rhyno. I'll be first in line to buy it

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Great read, Rhyno and Order. Loved the advice about being charitable early. Much respect.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread Information