Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1601

Thread: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

Main Eventer

Status

Re: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

I watched Sledge vs Edwards 3 yesterday. it was pretty decent for rookies.
    Wrestling fans need to give Ring of Honor a chance again.

Main Eventer

Status

on to a more important news Survival of The Fittest is back heres the brackets

Cant wait for Horus vs Flamita and Bateman vs Bandido

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    Saudi Arabia

This episode was not as great as the other episodes recently but still pretty good. I liked the opening promo especially.

Main Eventer

Status

Just finished the show this week.

LSG vs Joe keys was decent. Keys looked out of breath at times, but it didn't effect the match in any negative way. LSG wins. In teh back LSG declares he agrees with the foundations mantra. Hes going into the Pure Rankings. **3/4

Foundation vs Violence Unlimited was fantastic. Having Kenny King on commentary was the right call. Since LFI have been suspended, they ve taken a back seat. Kennys great on the mic and his remarks on Titus were great.

Big part of the match was Homicides vs Lethal and Lethal wanting to get his hands on Homicide. Lethal called Homicide a bully in a promo regarding their early days in ROH and Homicide said Lethals been drinking too much Special K. This was all great stuff and Homicide looked real good in this match. Dickinson was built up on commentary as an animal, hopefully they have big plans for him. I found everyone shined in this.. This match is worth going out of your way to see. Easy ****1/4
    Last edited by indyfan; 06-01-2021 at 10:49 PM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Ok since i started watching roh for the 2ed time a few months back there was not a single bad match until now.

Horus vs Flamita. I don't know why i wasn't into this. Maybe it's because i hated Horus's opening promo or maybe it's just because i don't care about either man in this match but this was just plain boring. 1 star.

The next match was mauch better tho! Woods vs Young started off a bit boring but got better as the match continued. Solid 3 and a half stars.

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
    Ok since i started watching roh for the 2ed time a few months back there was not a single bad match until now.

Horus vs Flamita. I don't know why i wasn't into this. Maybe it's because i hated Horus's opening promo or maybe it's just because i don't care about either man in this match but this was just plain boring. 1 star.

The next match was mauch better tho! Woods vs Young started off a bit boring but got better as the match continued. Solid 3 and a half stars.
    I loved Flamita vs Horus. Great moves. Great Heel work by Flamita. Horus did some sick stuff too. That flying body scissors move he did was something i have never seen before. Flamitas Pendulum DDT was sick!!!!!! Im not surprised by the outcome but i m digging Demonica Flamita. His new entrance is good too. ***1/2

Woods vs Young was amazing. Easily one of the best Pure wrestling matches since the restart. I was glued to my tv watching it. A real battle to see whos better in pure rules. Silas Young is the most underrated wrestlers today and Woods just gets better and better. ****1/4

Fantastic 50 minutes of pro wrestling. Hoping Tracey Williams is doing well and since the show was taped Kenny King and Dragon Lee vs Titus and Williams is next week!!!

Also Gresham vs Yehi is coming up soon. Fans are coming back at Best in the World. Roh is on a roll.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Flamita's new entrance is pretty cool i can't deny that.

Oh and I'm happy for roh. If these shows are good without crowds just imagine with them! Roh is currently the only wrestling I'm watch but it's amazing!

Main Eventer

Status

Flamita's new entrance is pretty cool i can't deny that.

Oh and I'm happy for roh. If these shows are good without crowds just imagine with them! Roh is currently the only wrestling I'm watch but it's amazing!
    Yeah man im really enjoying it too. I hope fans go nuts at the shows. The roster deserves it. They also haveva show in Philly coming up.

i watched Week by Week as well. Silas kicked Woods in the nuts and said hed never be his equal. They had Sledge vs The Mecca. Mecca is the best heel in the company. There were some great promos by EC3, Oshay Edwards and Dickinson. Next week Oshay Edwards vs The Dirty Daddy on week by week. Hope its good and im expecting Dickinson to win it.

Im guessing the next 3 weeks is devoted to Survival of the Fittest. Then the winner faces Rush at BITW.

In a few Weeks Deppen vs Tracy vs Dragon Lee for the TV title.

Curtain Jerker

Status

This episode was kinda disappointing.

Dak vs Eli was potentially great but while the storyline with Castle sucked all the fun out of tbe match. 1 star.

The tag match was for some reason hard to pay attention to. Might of just had a lot of stuff on my mind or otherwise been distracted but it did not live up to the hype i had for it. 2 and ½ stars. Maybe 3.

Main Eventer

Status

This episode was kinda disappointing.

Dak vs Eli was potentially great but while the storyline with Castle sucked all the fun out of tbe match. 1 star.

The tag match was for some reason hard to pay attention to. Might of just had a lot of stuff on my mind or otherwise been distracted but it did not live up to the hype i had for it. 2 and ½ stars. Maybe 3.
    Yeah it wasnt the best episode. Castle did ruin the match for me too. **

I enjoyed the tag match more than you. i liked Rhett sacrificing a rope break by breaking up a pin. Story came off that LFI needs to learn the Pure rules if they want to succeed in getting the straps back. ***1/2

Postatch was cool. i like the angle that Foundation are going to have to sacrifice they re beliefs if they want to keep the upperhand.

Looking forward to Edwards vs Dickinson match tonight on Week by Week.

Curtain Jerker

Status

I enjoyed bandido vs batemen. The after m angle wasn't very interesting but oh well. Solid 3 stars.

Triple threat was nice. I'm looking forward to best in the world tv title match.

If i had to rank the promos of the 3 way I'd put deppen as the least interesting of the 3. Dragon lee was average at best. But i loved Tracy's promo. It really let us understand how he felt about why he lost and his desire to regain his title.

Main Eventer

Status

I enjoyed bandido vs batemen. The after m angle wasn't very interesting but oh well. Solid 3 stars.

Triple threat was nice. I'm looking forward to best in the world tv title match.

If i had to rank the promos of the 3 way I'd put deppen as the least interesting of the 3. Dragon lee was average at best. But i loved Tracy's promo. It really let us understand how he felt about why he lost and his desire to regain his title.
    Yeah my rating for Bateman vs Bandido was about the same. It was solid. I enjoyed the post match with Vincent too.

The main event was bonkers. Tracey was the star again. His promo before the match was great and his performance was greater. I hope hes ok for the PPV. The ending of the match was weird at first but Kenny King explained it well enough. Dragon Lee has already beaten Deppen at FB . Good booking leading into the PPV. Well worth checking out.

Post match with Kenny king cutting a great promo on Deppen and the rest of the factions was good stuff

I watched week by week. Rhett Titus vs Danhussen was easily Danhaussens best match.

Briscoe vs Briscoe fight at the farm is what ever. Its not on PPV so im ok with it. Gresham vs Yehi is what im looking forward to in two weeks.

Next weeks show with the SOTF finals should be awesome. Hoping Dickinson wins it. But id be perfectly fine if it ends up being Bandido.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Honestly i hope brain Johnson wins it tho booking wise it's probably gonna not happen since brain already lost to pho so he probably isn't having a push. I'd also like basically every other result.

I normally don't watch week by week but since you said it's dan's best match I'm curious. I'm not a fan of his so it's peaking my curiosity.

Main Eventer

Status

Honestly i hope brain Johnson wins it tho booking wise it's probably gonna not happen since brain already lost to pho so he probably isn't having a push. I'd also like basically every other result.

I normally don't watch week by week but since you said it's dan's best match I'm curious. I'm not a fan of his so it's peaking my curiosity.
    Week by week is a good companion show.

Man, what a swerve it would be if Johnson won.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Taven vs dutch was a good debut match. Solid 3 star match. I don't really care about this Storyline but whatever.

I loved the Elimination 6 man! I loved the storylines going into it and cared about everyone in it except flamita. Well worth the watch! A well earned 4 and ¾ stars.

Overall a very good episode!

Main Eventer

Status

Roadblock Re: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

Taven vs dutch was a good debut match. Solid 3 star match. I don't really care about this Storyline but whatever.

I loved the Elimination 6 man! I loved the storylines going into it and cared about everyone in it except flamita. Well worth the watch! A well earned 4 and ¾ stars.

Overall a very good episode!
    I thought this week was pretty great. i didnt care for Taven vs Dutch as much as you did. Though i dont care for the storyline, theres a lot of fans( at least of their Facebook.page) who do. Its been drawn out too long now

Main event was money. Lots of great stuff with the multiple stories going in. Isom looked like a million bucks as did Dicksinson and Bandido. i love Dickinson tapping out Titus. great booking all around. This match in front of a crowd would of been bonkers with the final stretch. i also loved Flamita taking out Bandido early for him to come back with a hurt arm and winning it ala James Gibson in that four way in 2005. ****1/4

Bandido vs Rush is gonna be nuts!!!!

Curtain Jerker

Status

I'm definitely looking forward to bandino vs rush. Definitely has 5 star potential!

Curtain Jerker

Status

I liked gracia vs scott. I started off disliking gracia for her weak promo compared to scott's stronger promo but gia and gracia both on a strong match. I especially loved scott's heel cowardice. Was really nice to see. Gracia also was a great underdog babyface throughout. Big props to both women.

Main Eventer

Status

I liked gracia vs scott. I started off disliking gracia for her weak promo compared to scott's stronger promo but gia and gracia both on a strong match. I especially loved scott's heel cowardice. Was really nice to see. Gracia also was a great underdog babyface throughout. Big props to both women.
    Yeah . I heard they both did great. i havent been following the womens division . Theybreally went all out with the amount of talent they got for the tournament. im still thinking Alllysin Kay wins it. Nicole Savoy could win it too though.

Main Eventer

Status

The hype segment/build to Yehi vs Gresham this Weekend on ROH tv is pretty awesome

Starts around 7 minute Mark

Edit: The Briscoe segment right after it is pure gold!!!
    Last edited by indyfan; 07-02-2021 at 12:28 AM.

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast

Thread Information