Page 789 of 792 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791 ... LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,780 of 15822

Thread: The BTB Discussion Thread

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: The BTB Discussion Thread

Had to put a pin in my WCW 2021 idea, I liked the talent I got in my draft game and had ideas... But booking in the pandemic era sucks balls. I'm booking for pops and crowd reactions and yeah just no.

So instead I'm now piecing together a NWA in 1995 project using the free agents in a JOW game beginning during the MNW.

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

While I'm much more interested in NWA 95 than WCW 01 because it's never going to actually feel like WCW in 2021, you can always just say the pandemic is over

WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!

Curtain Jerker

Status

Yes. True, I was just more interested in booking a throwback. Today's wrestling does nothing for me... Lol.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Yeah if you want to do 2021 and not book the pandemic, I doubt most people would mind

RIP Brodie Lee. You will be missed

Curtain Jerker

Status

It just felt too much like a WWE show to be different. And I had Omega, Tracy Williams, Dragon Lee, Shane Taylor, The North... It just wasn't as exciting for me as I thought it would be... But this one, Road Warriors, RnR Express, and Doc and Gordy fuck yeah.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Hi, I have a quick question as I can't seem to find the answer in the forum. How do I upload images from my gallery as I only have an option to upload from URL. Thanks.

p a r t t i m e r

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvio4 View Post
    Hi, I have a quick question as I can't seem to find the answer in the forum. How do I upload images from my gallery as I only have an option to upload from URL. Thanks.
    Gallery on your phone? I upload to a site then use the url link when using my phone.

On a computer I just copy and paste

Bo Dallas Mark

Status
      Country                    United States

Only 9 more days before I can post the first raw. Got a good bit written out, I think my writing is significantly better than my last thread. I've been focussing on my promo work for certain characters, so that should be good
    Saus X W/L Record
    2/0/1

Crimson Knights W/L Record
    0/0/0

Currently Writing:
    WWE 2017
    31st Hunger Games

#CR2K21

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvio4 View Post
    There may be a post count requirement before you can upload attachments to the forum. Why don’t you upload them to a photo sharing site like Flickr and then copy the links across from there?

Better Call Tyrone

Status

Writing WrestleCrap can be so much fun.

Curtain Jerker

Status

I'm looking forward to write a diary, while using TEW to simulate it. Should one write the show and then simulate it on TEW, or vice-versa? Any more tips on writing a diary while playing TEW?

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

I use EWR which is a very basic version of TEW from what I hear. i always plan my show first and then play it as it gives you more control but really it is up to you.

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status

Well Darwin damn. Just when I think I'm all good on feedback, Hug Life and Keef drop PPVs, and shows come out from Dubb, Ty, and iMac.

This is going to be a very interesting polling for January!

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

I remember being there, a list of ever growing people to review. Now I struggle to even find the time to read three or four shows a month

On another note I have two shows in the can for New Vision. I am excited to try and do something more regular this year. Keeps me sane.

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status

Also, I totally forgot to post in here last week in response to Ty, but YES~! WrestleCrap is by far my favorite stuff to write. Trying to think of what my favorite stuff I've done has been, but I'll try to hit quick bullet points of things that come to mind.

-Billy Gunn as Mr. Class as a RTC member who is on a mission to turn the Hardcore Division into the Softcore Division.

-The NJ Triad (but Scott Norton instead of Bigelow) filming a vignette that's essentially a parody of the New Kids on the Block song "The Right Stuff" to make fun of Buff "The Stuff' Bagwell

-William Regal as Steven Powers, a spoof of Austin Powers, including a midget as his Mini-Me, who was feuding with The Cat, who had a midget as Kitty-Me

-Spanky as a Mikey Whipwreck jobber who gets in no offense but comes out to the tune of Ninja Rap by Vanilla Ice

-Frozen Fruit Booties in Fingerpoke with Ice Train essentially a 99 Big E who lip syncs Ice Ice Baby

And then my idea I never got to fully execute: Goldust and Val Venis are homosexual lovers, as shown in their joint production film A Golden Shower. D'Lo Brown then breaks them up because Goldust is down with the brown.

What's your favorite WrestleCrap!?

Le Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Can someone do a thread just about Kane from anywhere between '97 and '02 please?

Christian's return made me look back at ECW and almost pull the trigger on going back to it however I'd only be kidding myself if I did. That said, I had some big (big to me anyway) plans for the 'Who Attacked Christian' deal (and for those who even remember, no it wasn't Legacy)

KNOW YOUR ROLE MODEL

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-E View Post
    Also, I totally forgot to post in here last week in response to Ty, but YES~! WrestleCrap is by far my favorite stuff to write. Trying to think of what my favorite stuff I've done has been, but I'll try to hit quick bullet points of things that come to mind.

-Billy Gunn as Mr. Class as a RTC member who is on a mission to turn the Hardcore Division into the Softcore Division.

-The NJ Triad (but Scott Norton instead of Bigelow) filming a vignette that's essentially a parody of the New Kids on the Block song "The Right Stuff" to make fun of Buff "The Stuff' Bagwell

-William Regal as Steven Powers, a spoof of Austin Powers, including a midget as his Mini-Me, who was feuding with The Cat, who had a midget as Kitty-Me

-Spanky as a Mikey Whipwreck jobber who gets in no offense but comes out to the tune of Ninja Rap by Vanilla Ice

-Frozen Fruit Booties in Fingerpoke with Ice Train essentially a 99 Big E who lip syncs Ice Ice Baby

And then my idea I never got to fully execute: Goldust and Val Venis are homosexual lovers, as shown in their joint production film A Golden Shower. D'Lo Brown then breaks them up because Goldust is down with the brown.

What's your favorite WrestleCrap!?
    No idea why this is making me laugh as hard as it is but

p a r t t i m e r

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post

Christian's return made me look back at ECW and almost pull the trigger on going back to it however I'd only be kidding myself if I did. That said, I had some big (big to me anyway) plans for the 'Who Attacked Christian' deal (and for those who even remember, no it wasn't Legacy)
    Don't you dare tease us! You should totally bring that thread back! Loved it when it was going.

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by ranthellacious View Post
    Don't you dare tease us! You should totally bring that thread back! Loved it when it was going.
    I agree with this statement.

Mafia Don

Status
      Country                    Greece

Hey everyone, don't think that I've forgotten about this section. I have something very special planned for our BTB community and I would appreciate it if you guys could lend me a hand.

It's not another BTB project, it's nothing like that, it's actually something that I have thought about doing for months now but whether it will move forward or not will mostly depend on how the rest of you will feel about it. If all goes well, I'll have something up this Sunday. I won't share any details yet I'll just say it's something new, something ambiguous, something that I haven't done before so your support will be much appreciated.

Stay tuned and take care!

Page 789 of 792 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791 ... LastLast

Thread Information