Thread: Adrenaline Rush E2 - January 14th 2009 - Live from Chicago, Illinois

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush E2 - January 14th 2009 - Live from Chicago, Illinois

Following a brief video package highlighting the main events of the past show we go live where we are greeted by Jim Taylor and Harvey Buckworth. After a quick run down of the card the pyro goes off in the background and we are straight into the action with our first match of the evening.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Yonkers, New York, here is Rich Stone!

Rich Stone confidantly makes his way down the ramp despite the fact that he is facing an unknown.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, he hails from Ireland, Eoghan O'Neill!

The debutant shows no signs of nerves as he makes his way menacingly towards the ring.

Rich Stone just measured O'Neill with an awesome clothesline! Rich Stone needs to capitalize on his advantage. Rich Stone is pouring it on with a big fist to the head! O'Neill's on the mat now. Rich Stone with a double arm DDT on O'Neill! O'Neill will be feeling that in the morning. Rich Stone playing up to the crowd a bit now. Rich Stone with a nonchalant cover! O'Neill manages to get a shoulder up!

Rich Stone with a powerful Spike DDT! O'Neill looks hurt - he isn't getting up. Stone forces him back up. Rich Stone is looking to finish it with the Bright Future. Rich Stone sees his opportunity - and hits it perfectly. Rich Stone with a cover!

Rich Stone just destroyed Eoghan O’Neill.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 3 minutes, 50 seconds. Your winner, via the Bright Future is Rich Stone.

Rich Stone looked like a man on a mission tonight as he never even gave his opponent a chance. Maybe last time out was a one off occurrence.

As Rich Stone heads backstage we are treated to a replay of his dominating performance. Jim Taylor tells us exactly what happened to Eoghan O’Neill. For lack of better words, he got flattened, rolled up, and tossed aside. Jim Taylor reckons Rich Stone has indeed got a Bright Future here in CWA if he can maintain that level of intensity each week.

Lindsay Monahan: The following match is scheduled for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, weighing in at 214 pounds, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, here is Dr. Jack Adams!

The man who feels like he should be CWA Lightweight Champion makes his way to the ring looking to prove a point and put himself into contention for a title match at Uprising on February 11th.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, weighing 261 pounds, Mike Rotch!

The rough and tough English man makes his way to the ring looking to make up for his poor showing on the debut show in New York two weeks ago.

Rotch catches Adams with a top wristlock! Rotch changes his mind and hits a tremendous hip toss! Adams quickly back to his feet. Adams putting the heat on him now with a devastating clothesline! Adams just measured Rotch with a vicious short arm lariat! Adams with a textbook reverse chin lock on Rotch. Adams seems to be enjoying just hurting his opponent at this point in time.

Adams quickly follows up with an elbow drop. Adams tries a second but Rotch rolls out of the way. Adams falls victim to an elbow smash from Rotch! Rotch bounces off the ropes and ends up taking a backdrop by Adams! Adams then catches him with a well executed suplex. Adams hits Rotch with a big head butt! Adams with an elbow drop. Adams quickly back to his feet. Adams out of nowhere locks in the Final Adjustment. Mike Rotch screams in agony before tapping out.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 13 minutes, 10 seconds. Your winner, via the Final Adjustment is Dr. Jack Adams!

After the bell Adams climb the ropes and makes title belt signals with his hands to the crowd who seem divided on the issue.

We head backstage, where CWA newcomer Top Dog is leaning against a stack of boxes, setting something up. He appears finished and backs away to let the camera reveal three beer cans stacked on top of one another. TD grasps his baseball bat with both hands and swings away, connecting with the beer cans with violent force. A loud CRASH is heard as wood strikes aluminium, and the cans go flying. Orlando Maxwell slowly creeps up with a microphone in hand.

Orlando Maxwell: Good evening, Top Dog. You’re the newest member of the CWA, right?

Top Dog: (just staring right at Orlando) …..

OM: What were you just doing there?

TD: Target practice.

OM: Okay, umm.. wow, I see that. A little violent, don’t you think?

TD: That’s my style. I’m only back here right now because I’m sick of watching the matches tonight. Frankly, I’m not impressed by anyone out there yet. I’m going to stay and watch the monitors though, with the hope that someone peaks my interest.

OM: Okay, but I have a few more questions people are wanting to know…

TD: This interview is over. The pleasure’s been all yours….

The Top Dog turns to walk away but walks into another Wrestler.

TD: Watch it!

After making eye contact with the other individual Top Dog realises he does not recognise this guy.

TD: Who the hell are you anyway?

HB: Me? I’m Hawk Bonsen. Despite what you think, you don't intimidate me.

TD: So?

Top Dog moves in closer to Bonson in an attempt to intimidate him. Bonsen doesn’t back down. Both men make eye contact again before Top Dog pushes past and walks away. The camera watches Top Dog walk away before zooming in on Bonsen who has a sly grin on his face.

Back to ringside now as the action continues.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first, weighing in at 225 pounds, from York, England, here is Logan V!

The Masked Man makes his way down the ramp eager to put things right after suffering a loss last timeout. Ring Rust played a part in that loss, Logan will be hoping he is clear of that and now fully ready to go again.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, weighing 270 pounds, Frankie Enzo.

Frankie Enzo suffered a similar fate last time out as he performed well but just not well enough to get the right result. Enzo goes in search of his first victory tonight.

Logan V starts with a powerful reverse knife edge! Enzo falls victim to a choke slam from Logan V. Logan V hooks the leg looking to set a CWA record but Enzo powers out of the pin attempt! What a devastating finger stomp by Logan V. Logan V stalks Enzo before locking in the Million Dollar Dream to try and end it early again. Enzo fights out with a Jawbreaker.

Enzo's back to his feet. Enzo gets some momentum going against Logan V with a big backdrop. Enzo gives Logan a taste of his own medicine with a big reverse knife edge chop! A tremendous body slam by Enzo. Good abdominal stretch by Enzo! Enzo breaks the hold and takes Logan down with a DDT. Enzo with a couple of Angry Stomps on Logan V! Perhaps becoming frustrated. Enzo's going for the pin! Logan V manages to get a shoulder up!

Logan V back on his feet now and taking charge! Big face rake by Logan V. Enzo appears to have been blinded. Logan V with a big Choke slam on Enzo! Logan V sees his opportunity and hits Enzo with the End of the Line. He is going for the pin!

Looks like Logan V was just too much for Enzo this time.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 8 minutes, 30 seconds. Your winner, via the End of the Line is Logan V!

Logan celebrates his victory which will surely give him belief in himself again. Logan’s hard fought victory is sure to put him back into consideration for a future title match. Now its up to him to keep it going.

A change of pace now as Joey Nicholas has demanded and been given some ring time for his own use.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the new CWA Lightweight champion, Joey Nicholas!

As Joey Nicholas theme music plays, Joey saunters through the curtains, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with aviator sunglasses along with the gold belt over his right shoulder. He grins as he struts his way to the ring steps. Once at the top of the ring apron Joey turns to the crowd with the title in his right hand and swings the title overhead. Confetti falls from the rafters and begins to swirl around the arena. Joey looks through the crowd for a few moments before throwing the title back over his shoulder and proceeds through the middle rope. Joey then casually walks over to Lindsay and takes the microphone in his hand as the confetti ceases.

Joey: Every single one of you here in Chicago should relish the very fact that such a great performer such as I, Joey Nicholas, am here at this time and juncture because lets face it, the Bears are not the ones to look to for talent!

Joey smirks at the members of the Chicago Bears in the front row as boos ensue throughout the arena

Joey: Last week I, Joey Nicholas, became the first ever CWA Light weight champion! I gave my word that I was going to walk out of New York City last week with the gold around my waist by beating three of the best talent that this company had to offer. In doing so I solidified the very notion that I am indeed the Real Deal in this industry!

Pauses as the crowd belittles him

Joey: I await the next challenger to fall before me, as I foresee no one with the capabilities to dethrone me! This marks the beginning of the Real Deal Sex Appeal Joey Nicholas’ era! It’s my time to shine! Greatness is indeed my destiny and there is no one here to stop me!

The mic is dropped with a loud thud onto the mat whilst Joey grins as he exit’s the ring. Halfway through the ropes and his entrance music is replaced by that of one of the men he defeated to become Lightweight Champion. Abdul Akbar Alsam makes his way to the ring with quite a scowl on his face. Alsam has already complained to anyone who would listen about the outcome, now he seems to be going for the source of his problem. Nicholas steps back into the ring and walks over to the far corner. Nicholas relaxes himself in the corner with a grin on his face as Alsam enters the ring.

Alsam makes his way over to Joey Nicholas but is jumped from behind. Dr. Jack Adams clearly hasn’t forgotten how Alsam cost him the title last time out and is now looking for payback. Adams locks Alsam in the Final Adjustment as tight as he can as Alsam desperately taps out. Alsam is finally saved when Joey Nicholas smashes his belt across the back of the head of Jack Adams. Nicholas patiently waits for Alsam to get back to his feet before laying him out with the belt aswell.

Nicholas looks down on the fallen challengers before raising the Lightweight title above his head. Nicholas steps over Adams and exit’s the ring having done more than he intended to do tonight.

Dr. Jack Adams and Abdul Akbar Alsam both need to be helped backstage after what proved to be vicious shots to the head by the Lightweight Champion. As both men head back up the ramp several feet apart the lights in the arena suddenly go out. The crowd fall into silence in wonder of what’s about to happen. There are even a very select few making Vance Johnson chants. Finally Holy Diver can be heard of the speakers, and any IWF fans know what is about to come. The Hoodamaniacs in attendance go crazy as out walks the man with the longest unofficial losing streak in the entire CWA at 17-0, the leader of the Brotherhood, The Guardian Devil, IWF X-Fly Title still in hand, although he seems to have renamed it, and alongside him is the number one contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championship, and fellow Hoodlum, The Ultimate Pain!

Both men stand at the top of the ramp, looking deadly serious, soaking up the tremendous atmosphere, until GD finally gives a Fonzie style thumbs up to which the crowd pops for. Pain is wearing a much too tight casual shirt and trouser combo with his somewhat trademark over-sized aviators on. GD is wearing jeans and a brand-spanking new Milton Bradley Cubs jersey as they both make their way down to the ring.

Along the way, Ultimate Pain decides to show off his strength advantage and try to decapitate Abdul Akbar Alsam with a stiff clothesline. Pain follows up with a second equally stiff clothesline to Dr. Jack Adams. Guardian Devil applauds his tag partners efforts as they continue to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back to professional wrestling, Ultimate Pain and Guardian Devil, the Brotherhood!

Once in the ring both men are handed microphones.

Pain: Here he is folks, the smartest, strongest, toughest, best looking man in CWA’s best friend, yes that’s right, my right hand man…The Guardian Devil!

Guardian Devil raises his arms as the fans go wild.

GD: That’s right pee pee ehl, GD is back in action and ready to cause a reaction……or something. And seeing as this is my hometown…..

Crowd goes nuts for the hometown boy.

GD: Ah yes, sweet home Chicago….home of some of the worst sports franchises in history!

At this the fans furiously boo GD.

GD: Now now, no need to get sensitive. I mean after all, we are…RIGHT HERE in Chicago, Illinois!

Guardian Devil pops the thumbs up and crowd go crazy yet again as Pain mumbles in disbelief.

GD: So any who, it’s time to get down to serious bidness. I am out here with my boy, the Ultimate Pain, to revamp The Brotherhood and bring our signified brand of excellencio to this promotion *peers at note card in hand* the CWA. Now, before I get started on whatever retards we are gonna crush tonight, I gotta get some things off of my chest.

GD pulls the cameraman close to his face.

GD: So as all of you may remember, our last group consisted essentially of me, this man behind me, his little bro, and a guy named Kenneth Leblanc. And while lil’ Pain is in the back playing his Viva Piñata that I lovingly purchased for him, Mr. Leblanc is not. Kenny-boy, you dropped the ball. The Brotherhood was the most dominant force in the history of this business and when I ask you to get the band back together, what do I get? A whole lotta nada!

The crowd boos at the notion.

GD: Shut up, the grown ups are talking!

Aaaaaand the fans boo GD now.

GD: So now I am in control of this group! You dropped the ball and I’m here to shoot the J. I’m bringing in a new guy tonight that you alllllll will get to see in glorious Technicolor, and with him, we will be the most irresistible force vs. immovable object…..uh…force in the wooooorld!

GD looks over at Pain.

Pain: Um….RAWR!!! That’s right! GD and I run this ship now, don’t bother coming back…yannow, unless you like…..may possibly want to in the future, which seems perfectly acceptable also...

GD: So yeah, now that THAT unfriendliness is out of the way, let’s talk about tonight.

Pain: Tonight you say?

GD: *breaking into song* “Tonight! Tonight! A very special niiiiiiight!!!!!!!”

GD: I’ve got three things to chat about. Firstly, Devon Jones. So apparently *mockingly* ‘this r my human form’ didn’t really help you out too much last week, so allow me to bring a suggestion to the table. Perhaps you should bring your ‘Demon’ form with you tonight cuz Pain and I are not just looking for a win, we are looking for a massacre and you need all the help you can get!

Pain: That’s right, we’re gonna inflict some pain. You might even say some Uuuuuulllltimate…

GD cuts him off.

GD: Not yet d00d. Secondly, Tony Burlom. What the Eff kinda name is Burlom?? It’s like some bullish out of a terrible sci-fi movie. OH NO! Here comes the mighty Bur Lom to eat my babies! Well, whatever it is you do Burlom, you wont be doing it tonight. *Crowd looks on in bewilderment* Yes, I realize that doesn’t make any sense but um……gtfo! *Mild boos* But whatever, Burlap sack boy, it’s on like donkey kong.

GD: My third bit of news is that I AM still the IWF X-Fly champion.

GD hoists the belt to his shoulder.

GD: And as of approximately 25 minutes ago, this title is now officially recognized as this company’s secondary premier heavyweight title. And it is officially named the Brotherhood Heavyweight Championship! Official, official, officialness! Yippee!

The fans cheer in amusement.

GD: No, BAD fans! BAD fans! Don’t cheer us, we’re tweeners!

Crowd erupts into boos.

GD: I’m kidding, cheer us! YAY!

Crowd goes nuts again.

Pain: Man, these people eat out of your palm. It's ridiculous!

GD: Inorite!? Isn’t it leet? Anyways, you know what I just realized? We haven’t had any off-beat shenanigans today. So with that, I leave you all with this!

GD points to the heavens as and explosion of balloons and confetti blast out of the sky. From underneath the ring emerge a gaggle of clowns doing all sorts of trickery and fun ‘n games for the children.

Pain: Dude, clowns?

GD: Yeah guy, clowns are pretty winner. Oh and also, he’s…..

Pain: Seriously? That's the best set-up you could come up with for me?

GD: Just get on with it gui.

Pain *looking downhearted*: ...The Ullllllllltimate Paaa…

Ultimate Pain gets cut off by the entrance music of Hardcore Hell. Pain, not in the best of moods to begin with, now appears to be in an even worse mood.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing their opponents, Tony Burlom and Devon Jones, they are Hardcore Hell!
    Burlom and Jones head to the ring whilst kicking and even popping balloons along the way.

Ultimate Pain tells GD that he is going to start this match. Tony Burlom won, or rather lost the Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who started the match for Hardcore Hell.

Already, It looks like Ultimate Pain is out to really hurt Burlom! Burlom delivers a jab to Ultimate Pain which had little to no effect. Ultimate Pain just measured him with a big boot! Burlom quickly crawls back to his corner and tags in Devon Jones.

Jones runs in and delivers a dropkick to Ultimate Pain. Pain merely stumbles backwards before regaining his balance. Vicious clothesline by Ultimate Pain. Devon Jones is a long way from home right now. Ultimate Pain now with a big atomic Drop! Ultimate Pain delivers a big backdrop to Devon Jones. Ultimate Pain catches Jones with a powerful full nelson suplex. Pain pulls Jones back to his feet before he delivers a well executed Running Suplex Power slam.

Ultimate Pain decides to share the fun by tagging in Guardian Devil for his official return to in ring action. GD starts off with a big swinging Neckbreaker. GD follows up by putting Devon Jones out of his misery. GD hoists Jones up onto his shoulder before moving him into position to deliver the dreaded Holy Driver. Jones looks hurt and he isn't getting up. GD going for the pin!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 4 minutes, 45 seconds. Your winner via the Holy Driver is the team of Guardian Devil and Ultimate Pain, the Brotherhood!

Despite the impressive win, the Brotherhood don’t seem to be finished yet. Ultimate Pain pulls the limp Devon Jones to his feet and delivers a bone crunching Ulti-Bomb. Tony Burlom has wisely decided to turn and walk away. Pain and GD pull Jones over to the ring ropes wherein they proceed to tie his arms in the top and middle ropes, making him defenceless and a very very easy target. Pain and GD make their way across the ring and proceed to rip off the nWo with the overhead pointing. Both men point up the ramp which gets everyone’s attention. After a few seconds the newest member of the Brotherhood makes his entrance into CWA. Shaun Quinn confidently makes his way down the ramp with a light tube in each hand.

Quinn climbs into the ring and is greeted by his stable mates. Pain points to the still tied up Devon Jones and a big grin comes across the face of Shaun Quinn. Quinn weights up his options before going for broke and smashing both tubes across the head of Jones at the exact same time. The blood beings to flow as the Brotherhood stand tall in the ring having sent a very clear message to the entire locker room.

The Brotherhood arrogantly make their way back to their exclusive and elite locker-room as the main event of the evening is up next.

Lindsay Monahan: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to tonight's Main Event. This match is scheduled for one fall, with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first, weighing in at 225 pounds, being accompanied by Precious, here is Roberto!

One half of the Uprising main event makes his way to the ring with his new accessory, Precious in his arms.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, The Figure of Destiny, Vance Johnson!

Vance Johnson slowly makes his way to the ring in near total darkness. Once in the ring, Johnson pulls off his hood and makes eye contact with the man he ambushed just two weeks ago.

Incredible sit-down face driver by Roberto. Roberto off the ropes delivers a splash to Johnson! Roberto now locks in the Gay Crab! Johnson struggles and gets to the bottom rope. Roberto is pouring it on with a big knee to the gut. Roberto catches Johnson with a big double arm DDT! Roberto just dominating Johnson now. Roberto tries for the Gay Crab again but Johnson pokes him in the eyes.

Johnson now with a hip toss but Roberto isn't staying down. Johnson puts the heat on Roberto with a second hip toss! Roberto will be feeling that one in the morning. Johnson with a forearm smash! Roberto fights back and catches Johnson with a tremendous elbow to the jaw. Roberto follows up with a well executed elbow smash.

Powerful fist to the head by Johnson. A knee lift by Johnson.
    Roberto delivers a clothesline to Johnson. Roberto is refusing to let Johnson have his way. Roberto with a swinging neck breaker on Johnson! Roberto putting the heat on him with an awesome front press! Roberto with a powerful clothesline on Johnson! Roberto again goes for the Gay Crab and this time locks it in. Johnson tries to crawl to the ropes but isn’t having much luck.

Just when the match seems over, Roberto gets a visitor, or rather four of them. The Brotherhood make their way down the ramp with Ultimate Pain leading. Pain seems to want to soften up his opponent at Uprising to ensure himself of victory.

Roberto breaks the Gay Crab and cuts off Shaun Quinn as he enters the ring. Roberto gets several shots in before Minimal Pain, Ultimate Pain and Guardian Devil get to him. Pain whips Roberto off the ropes to allow Shaun Quinn to connect with a steel chair. Pain picks up the scraps when he locks in the Ulti-Vice. Guardian Devil meanwhile keeps himself busy by delivering the Holy Driver to Vance Johnson. Ultimate Pain finally releases the hold and joins his Brothers in the centre of the ring.

The Brotherhood stand tall once again in the middle of the ring. Talk about making an impact on your return. The Brotherhood have put the entire CWA roster on notice and no-one is safe from them it seems.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - January 14th 2009 - Live from Chicago, Illinois

Awwwwh yeah!

Brotherhood are back and better than ever.

Interesting to see what direction you're going with for feuds for my Hoodly companions.

Must say I'm quite liking what looks like a triple threat for the lightweight gold come Uprising also.

Great work Daren. Reps to you.

And he scores goals...!

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Hawk Bonson w00t. k..sooo..time for me to join up with teh brohood.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceSells View Post
    Must say I'm quite liking what looks like a triple threat for the lightweight gold come Uprising also.
    x2 should be tight

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Are you worthy though <.<

awesome show, Brohood taking over

Then, now, forever.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Not so fast young nublet....the Brotherhood is an elite crew, we must deem you worthy first.

Also, helluva show Daren, great great stuff. /reps

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Broadcast Journalist

Status

echo'd. Good show. The Brotherhood is looking pretty dominant. I guess it wouldn't be a fed without a kickass stable. Also, three-way dance? Hells yeah.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Fun read...well done.

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

pfft, nublet?
    and to think I was gunna git you teh Rocky 7 b00tleg -_-

Danger Zone

Status

nice show