Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Pain

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Ultimate Pain

Name: Ultimate Pain
    Nickname: Pain, Ulti, Best in the World, Best in the Business.
    Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
    Height: 6”2
    Weight: 246lbs
    Picture:

Gimmicks: Circa 06 – 08: Resident “badass” heel who struggled to control his temper, particularly around his brother and former tag partner Grifford. Also likes to maintain a chiselled physique.
    Circa 09 – 11: Pain is a more matured, well-rounded heel. He still shows flashes of his aggressively bad temper, usually still around his younger brother Matt “Mini Pain” Jones. Has also become an “anything to win” sort of heel, including assistance from his stables.
    Circa 2012: Man on a mission to regain his World Championship from Roberto and hence proving to everyone that he is the greatest wrestler in the world. Wants to win clean, and has become obsessed with becoming the best in CWA.
    Circa 2013: Darker, more mysterious side to Pain. Has lost the obsessive trait from 2012, and appears to be much more content within himself. Doesn’t abide by rules, does what he wants and has become popular for it.

Disposition: Upon his CWA return has become a face with heelish tendencies.

Appearance: Previously had long, straggly hair with an over-grown unkempt beard but was last seen with this all shaved off.

Outside the ring: Has progressed from suits, to tight-fitting casual shirts and jeans, to now simply one of his signature CWA t-shirts over his wrestling trunks. One thing that has remained however are his trademark over-sized aviators.

Inside the ring: Has progressed from coming down in a long-overflowing robe, coupled with wrestling tights early in his career to now just a t-shirt and trunks.

Catchphrases:
    - “For I am, The Ulllltiiimaaaateee…Paaaaiiiiinnnn!”
    - “I’m the best in the world, property of nobody!”

Intro Music: Supernaut - Black Sabbath

Manager (currently inactive): Matt “Minimal Pain” Jones – Pain’s younger brother who like his brother attempted to make it in the world of professional wrestling with his biggest win coming against Joey Nicholas. Typically known for coming out with idiotic statements and regularly irritates Pain.

Wrestling Style: Powerful technician

Signature Moves: Sit-out full nelson atomic drop (full nelson bomb), half nelson, running suplex powerslam, sidewalk slam, headscissors armbar.

Finishing Moves: Spin-out powerbomb (Ulti-Bomb), Cross-legged STF (Ulti-Vice)

Awards won/Accomplishments:
    - 1x IWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Grifford)
    - 2x CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    - Former co-leader of the Brotherhood
    - Former leader of The Elite
    - Longest reigning IWF Tag Team Champions in history
    - Longest and second longest reigning CWA World Champion in history
    - 2009 CWA Wrestler of the Year
    - 2009 Feud of the Year w/ Roberto
    - 2011 TRO Match of the Year w/ Roberto & Rolando Fuentes
    - 2012 Hall of Fame inductee

Career Anaylsis (Bio):

Early Career - IWF
    Began his professional wrestling career in IWF back in 2005. After making an impressive start, Pain soon fell in with senior roster members Guardian Devil and Kenneth LeBlanc backstage. This pair along with Grifford had become very popular within the federation as part of a stable known as The Brotherhood. With Grifford needing a partner, GD and LeBlanc pushed for their younger friend to be given a chance to work with them and so Pain became a member of the stable. The friendship with these two men would prove to shape Pain’s career, as The ‘Hood became one of the most successful stables in wrestling history, arguably due to the clout the members of it held backstage.

Pain was not believed to be ready to break out in IWF, and was used as something of a “big man” of the stable, teaming him with Grifford who would regularly irritate Pain to comedic affect. The pair quickly became a formidable tag team and would go on to win the IWF Tag Team Championships, holding them for a record time.

By late 2006 IWF would come under pressure financially and was eventually forced to fold, with Pain and Grifford still as tag champions. However, following the close of the company, Pain felt it was time to travel and work with some independent organisations, in an attempt to hone his skills. Unfortunately disaster would strike Pain just a few months later, seriously injuring his back; the first of several times his back would cause him problems.

Pain signs for CWA
    Almost a year after his injury, Pain returned to action and was quickly snapped up by a fledgling federation by the name of Clique Wrestling Alliance. Charles Anderson believed Pain had the potential to be a big star for the company and instantly gave him a chance to main event for the first time in his career. With Pain receiving an impressive push, this led to his friend Guardian Devil to also join the company. This of course saw the Brotherhood reuniting, minus LeBlanc and Grifford, who were replaced by Shaun Quinn, Pain’s brother Matt “Mini Pain” Jones and a mute wrestler by the name of Kennif LeBlanch.

Pain, Roberto and the CWA World Championship
    Pain’s first feud was to be for the CWA World Championship, and is largely credited as the feud that put CWA, Pain and Roberto all on the map. The two competed at the first ever CWA PPV, Uprising, for the World Title, but it was babyface Roberto who would come out victorious. Rumours circulated soon after that Pain’s back was beginning to cause him some problems already and that was the reason for Roberto’s victory and Pain’s particularly poor performance.

However, true or not, Pain did not take time off and was granted a rematch with Roberto at In Exile. Pain did the unthinkable and put his career on the line, saying he would be willing to simply manage Matt if he couldn’t beat Roberto. Fortunately for Pain and CWA, he got the win and his first World Championship.

Following this, the feud raged on, as both men tried to prove they were truly the superior wrestler. At Hostile Takeover, Roberto invoked his rematch clause but truly proving there was nothing to separate these two men, the match ended in a draw as both men were counted down for a 10 count, meaning Pain retained his title.

It was around this time that Pain would completely change the Brotherhood’s members, freshening it up in the absence of founder Guardian Devil. Pain recruited The Future, CWA Tag Champions, Axl and Daren Storm, with their manager Alexis, CWA Women’s Champion in her own right, and finally Pain’s right hand man, CWA X-Fly Champion, Joey Nicholas. Quinn and LeBlanch were kicked out, whilst Matt remained a member. Meaning all but Matt were Champions and The ‘New’ Brotherhood held every title within CWA at one time.

Longest reign in CWA history and recurrence of back injury
    Pain would go on to defend his CWA World Title twice more, at Redemption and Meltdown, defeating Rich Stone and Dr Jack Adams respectively, largely with help from his stablemates. In doing so Pain set a record for the longest reign which is still insurmountable to this day.

However, Pain then went MIA from television, many believed he was simply being allowed some time off to recover from a few niggles but it would turn out that this was not the case. Almost a month after retaining his title at Meltdown, Pain would return to action, being placed in a gauntlet match in which his title was on the line against every opponent. Pain defeated two opponents but a shock debutant, Pain’s former friend, Kenneth LeBlanc would go on to the get the better of him and win the CWA World Championship from Pain.
    It was revealed soon after that Pain’s back injury had returned and he would be out of action for quite some time, hence the shock decision for Pain to drop the title. To write Pain out for the foreseeable future, The Brotherhood would turn against Pain, with Joey in particular believing they had out-grown Pain.

Second Coming and Stable Wars
    In Pain’s absence, his brother Matt would shine, becoming one of the most over faces of the company, and feuding with the Brotherhood, particularly Joey Nicholas who had injured his brother. In typical babyface fashion, Matt would regularly come up just short against Joey until finally at In Exile, his brother would return to help Matt pick up the biggest win of his career by pinning Nicholas.

In Pain’s absence The Brotherhood name had been kicked to one side by The Future and Nicholas, who were now calling themselves The Elite. Pain of course had revenge on his mind and so for the next few months it would become the Brotherhood, made up of Matt, Kennif and Pain, against Joey and the Future, or The Brotherhood against The Elite.

In Pain’s return to PPV action, the Brotherhood would defeat The Elite in six-man tag action, with thanks to a returning Guardian Devil who took an injured LeBlanch’s spot in the match. There were rumours at this point that Pain and GD would unite to form a tag-team but Pain still had unfinished business with Joey and so at Redemption 2010, Pain would defeat Nicholas thus ending the feud. Following this run in CWA, Pain would again take a couple of months off to rest his weakened back.

Arsen, Megan and Pain
    Pain would once again return unannounced as the final entrant in the 2010 Meltdown Rumble, with the winner guaranteed a title shot at Five Star Attraction. However, Pain would come up just short as he was eliminated second to last, largely due to Nick Arsen, a former friend of Pain’s from IWF.

This led to a bitter feud between the two, in which Pain appeared to side with Charles Anderson’s daughter and Adrenaline Rush’s General Manager, Megan Anderson. In arguably Pain’s most personal feud to date, he would come out victorious. Thanks to this win, Pain would finally be given a chance to fight for the CWA World Championship once again, over a year after losing it. During this period, Pain would also team up with The Future and Rolando Fuentes to form another version of the Elite.

The World Champion at this time was Mr Showtime but unfortunately this feud never really took off, due to Pain’s injury prone back snapping again. Pain would lose to Showtime in another poor showing, largely due to his injured back. Following this loss, Pain was again out of action for a number of months. Due to the recurrence of his back injury, and surgery being required for Pain to even continue to wrestler, there were a lot of rumours that Pain may hang up his wrestling boots once and for all at this stage.

Return from injury and second feud with Roberto
    Despite the rumours, another Pain return was just a few months down the line. Whilst Pain had been feuding with his former stablemates and struggling with injury, his arch-rival Roberto was continuing to win World Titles on a frequent basis. This was the basis behind Pain’s latest return. He wanted to prove he was better than Roberto, and so their feud was reinvigorated.

Pain made his return at Meltdown 2011, after watching Roberto win the Rumble, guaranteeing him a title shot at Five Star Attraction. However, Pain was set to cause some confusion by demanding he faced Roberto at Five Star. Eventually this would lead to a triple threat between Roberto, Pain and Pain’s former protégé, the current World Champion, Rolando Fuentes. In a controversial result, Roberto would become a five-time World Champion. However, Pain was not pinned in the match and so this opened the door to a singles match against Roberto at Uprising, provided Roberto could get through his rematch with Rolando. Roberto did this on Adrenaline Rush and so the first singles match between these two men since their draw almost three years ago was set.

Second World Championship Reign
    In a historic battle, and their last to date, Ultimate Pain would come out on top against Roberto, and in doing so would become a two-time World Heavyweight Champion. However, controversy was never far away as Austerio played a role in Pain’s victory, much to Pain’s dislike as he had wanted to prove he was the better man once and for all. This certainly left the door open to a future feud between the two, presuming both remained active.

However, first of all Pain had more unfinished business to right. This time it was Mr Showtime who Pain would face for the World Title. This time however it was not just for the World Title, it was also the beginnings of Adrenaline Rush versus High Voltage as CWA attempted to buy out PNH, essentially a brand of CWA that had been set up a couple of years previously. Shwotime was a PNH roster member and was aiming to take CWA’s World Title back to PNH. This wouldn’t prove to be possible though as Pain would be victorious at In Exile, and Megan Anderson would then announce the merging of the two brands.

This saw new, fresh feuds for Pain emerge as Cyrus T and Novakain were the next two men to face Pain, in a triple threat match for the World Title at Hostile Takeover. Pain once again managed to retain his title against the two former PNH stars, and helping to go some way to proving CWA’s superiority. It was short-lived though as Cyrus would then face Pain in singles action at Redemption 2012, defeating him for his first World Championship and thus ending Pain’s second reign as World Champion, which is credited at present as the second longest reign in CWA history. Since this, Ultimate Pain has not been sighted in CWA, and the rumours of his impending retirement have risen once again.

Official Record:
    W - L - D
    36 – 11 – 1

Introduction to CWA (I’m going to call that previous fed IWF as I think it was something like that for the purpose of this promo):

----------------

*In a darkened room, backstage, there is a large leather chair facing away from both a desk and the camera. The chair then spins around to show a familiar face to any IWF fans*

Ultimate Pain: “Well, well, well. It’s been a while since I’ve been in front of the camera, but as I’m sure you can all see, I haven’t lost my…infamous good looks. And much like my looks, I haven’t lost my in-ring talent.”

*Pain looks down at the desk in front of him for a moment, before returning his gaze to the camera*

Ultimate Pain: “Back in IWF, I was on my way to the top. A group of now…disbanded ‘brothers’ and I were on route to hold every title in the federation, but a folded company and a career-threatening injury later and I was out of a job, and my one love in this life, wrestling, shut the door in my face.”

*Pain again looks down at the desk, this time picking up, what appears to be a photo, before once again returning his now cold stare to the camera*

Ultimate Pain: “And let me tell you, that feeling hurt me. I promised myself though, I would get back in that ring someday, one way or another. And finally, come the 31st of December 2008, at the first CWA Adrenaline Rush show, the time will come for me to re-enter that ring. When that moment comes, the new promise I will be making to myself will be, to never stop until I reach the top of the CWA, until I am holding that Heavyweight Championship, and most importantly of all, until I reach the potential that I always knew I had.”

*Pain looks down at the desk for a final time, when suddenly, the lights in the room come on. Pain looks up angrily at whoever has done this, when into the camera shot walks Pain’s little brother, Matt*

Ultimate Pain: “Matt, what the hell?!”

Matt Jones: “Oh yeah, you were shooting a promo. Sorry man. How’d it go?”

Ultimate Pain: “…It’s still rolling.”

Matt Jones: “Awh crap. You want the lights off again?”

Ultimate Pain: “No! Just forget it. Screw the whole promo. All you idiots in the back need to know is, that I’m coming to CWA, and no one will get in the way of…”

*Pain looks away from the camera, towards the ceiling*

Ultimate Pain: “The Ultiiimaate…”

Matt Jones: “…”

Camera man: “…”

*Matt coughs*

Camera man: “…”

Matt Jones: “We have a plane to catch you know?”

*Pain turns his head slowly to Matt, before meeting his eyes*

Ultimate Pain: “…Paaaaaiin!!”

*End*
    Last edited by PS; 06-18-2013 at 04:36 AM.

Don't play the odds, play the man!

Dat ass....

Status

Re: Ultimate Pain

Uh ohz....Ultim0 Pain.

lol intro promo by the by.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

I remember this guy...

(I think)

It's a very, very mad world, mad world

?

God

Status

December 31st 2008

*Backstage and Ultimate Pain’s little brother Matt ‘Minimal Pain’ Jones is making his way down the hallway, towards CWA’s interviewer Michelle Kelly.*

Matt Jones: “Why hello there gorgeous. You must be Miss Kelly?”

*Michelle Kelly rolls her eyes*

Michelle Kelly: “Yes, that’s me. And you are…?”

Matt Jones: “The name’s Minimal Pain, brother and manager extraordinaire of Ultimate Pain, but you...can call me Matt.”

*Matt winks at Michelle before grabbing her hand and kissing it*

Michelle Kelly: “Whoa! Steady on there. Just tell me what you’re looking and let’s get on with it.”

*Matt smirks and raises his eyebrows*

Matt Jones: “I can only hope that’s an offer.”

Michelle Kelly: “Ugh. Is it an interview you want or what?”

Matt Jones: “Actually, it’s my brother, he sent me to get someone to interview him before his match-up.”

Michelle Kelly: “If he’s anything like you, I’d rather not.”

Matt Jones: “Well he’s not as good looking, well-built, intelligent, humorous, or charming as me, but unfortunately for you, old Charlie boy won’t allow me any air time at the moment.”

Michelle Kelly: “How tragic…”

Matt Jones: “Yeah, I guess you'll just have to wait to interview me another time. Now follow me please.”

*Matt marches of at a brisk pace. Michelle shrugs her shoulders and tells the camera to follow her, as she follows Matt. Matt then opens a door down the hallway where Ultimate Pain is busy stretching for his upcoming match*

Matt Jones: “Yo Mil…”

Ultimate Pain *angrily*: “What have I told you Matt?! You have to call me Ultimate Pain around here!”

Matt Jones: “I know you don’t like your Christian name M…Sorry; Pain, but seriously, I don’t know how you never came up with something better than Ultimate Pain for a ring name.”

*Pain scowls at Matt*

Ultimate Pain: “Is that all you’ve came here for? To insult me?”

*Ultimate Pain finally notices Michelle Kelly is standing in the door way*

Matt Jones: “Evidently not. As you can see, I’ve brought Michelle here to interview, as per your requests, your almighty Lordship Pain.”

*Pain ignores Matt’s obvious sarcasm*

Ultimate Pain: “Alright, let’s do this interview then.”

Michelle Kelly: “Alright, start the camera John.”

*Pain checks his reflection in the floor length mirror in the corner, before getting into the camera shot for the interview*

Michelle Kelly: “So, Mr. Pain, what do you make of your opponents for tonight’s CWA Heavyweight Championship Ranking Match? Firstly Logan V?”

Ultimate Pain: “Ah, the masked man. His story doesn’t sound that unfamiliar to my own. A man who is making his return to the world of wrestling after a long hiatus. I know what you’re thinking, how can a man who hides behind a mask be compared to a man with striking good looks and a chiselled physique like myself?”

*Pain again stares into the mirror, this time smiling at what he sees*

Michelle Kelly: “I really wasn’t thinking that at all. Good to see arrogance runs in your family though.”

*Pain ignores Michelle*

Ultimate Pain: “Well, frankly he’s in comparison with me, in story only. This man is a shell of his former self, whilst I’ve managed to get back to my best, and then some. Also is it just me, or has he had to resort to stealing other people’s catchphrases? What was it again…? Just when you think you've got the answers...I change the questions. Maybe we should call him Roddy V instead.”

*Pain chuckles at his own joke, whilst no one else does*

Michelle Kelly: “How clever Pain. What about Devon Jones?”

Ultimate Pain: “This Hell’s Angel, biker wannabe isn’t even worth my time! I’ve seen him riding about backstage on his motorbike, and have over heard some ridiculous statements coming from his mouth. He actually believes he’s dating a WWE employee. Simply put, this man is delusional, and I’d be very surprised if he wasn’t put out first in the elimination match-up.”

Michelle Kelly: “And finally, your thoughts on Rich Stone?”

Ultimate Pain: “That’s Rich ‘The Future’ Stone I believe. Speaking of the future; here’s my prediction of his later tonight, his back on the mat, looking up at the ceiling whilst I cover him for the three count, just like I’ll have already done to the other two ‘freaks’.”

Michelle Kelly: “So you predict your return to the ring will be a successful one?”

Ultimate Pain: “But of course. Rich may believe he’s the future of wrestling, but I know I am the epitome of a Champion at this present time.”

*Matt is shown dosing off in the background*

Michelle Kelly: “Well that’s about all the time we have for you Pain, and as you can see from your brother’s reaction, that was a great interview.”

*Pain throws a towel at Matt, wakening him up*

Ultimate Pain: “Whoa, what?! All the time you have for me? I haven’t even done my catchphrase yet!”

Michelle Kelly: “Well hurry up with it then.”

Matt Jones: “Oh God! Don’t let him do the catchphrase! He won’t even make it to his match.”

*Pain stares at Matt, before returning his gaze to the camera*

Ultimate Pain: “Later tonight, every single fan here will see why I will be the first Heavyweight Champion in CWA.”

Michelle Kelly: “Hurry up with the catchphrase already.”

Ultimate Pain: “The simple reason for that being, that I am…”

*Michelle checks her watch*

Matt Jones: “The Ultimate Pain, we know, we know!”

*Pain ignores Matt yet again*

Ultimate Pain: “The Ultiiimaate…”

Michelle Kelly: “So this is really the best catchphrase he could come up with?”

Ultimate Pain *still ignoring*: “…”

Matt Jones: “Yeah, you’d think all that time on the injured list would have gave him a chance to come up with something better.”

Ultimate Pain: “…”

John: “Miss Kelly, I'm being told we really have to wrap this up now...

*Pain puts a pair of conveniently placed aviators on, before sliding them down his nose and staring into the camera*

Ultimate Pain: “…Paaaaiin!”

Matt Jones: “…in the ass!”

*Ultimate Pain jumps violently at Matt just before the camera cuts out*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

January 14th 2009

*It’s mere moments before the Brotherhood begin their return into wrestling in a tag team match against Hardcore Hell; when suddenly, the lights in the arena suddenly go out. The crowd fall into silence in wonder of what’s about to happen. There are even a very select few making Vance Johnson chants. Finally Holy Diver can be heard of the speakers, and any IWF fans know what is about to come. The Hoodamaniacs in attendance go crazy as out walks the man with the longest unofficial losing streak in the entire CWA at 17-0, the leader of the Brotherhood, The Guardian Devil, IWF X-Fly Title still in hand, although he seems to have renamed it, and alongside him is the number one contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championship, and fellow Hoodlum, The Ultimate Pain!*

*Both men stand at the top of the ramp, looking deadly serious, soaking up the tremendous atmosphere, until GD finally gives a Fonzie style thumbs up to which the crowd pops for. Pain is wearing a much too tight casual shirt and trouser combo with his somewhat trademark over-sized aviators on. GD is wearing jeans and a brand-spanking new Milton Bradley Cubs jersey as they both make their way down to the ring. GD and Pain climb into the ring, and both men climb turnbuckles, GD is striking some cheesy poses and taunts which the crowd are soaking up whilst Pain looks unsure of what to do in return for this great reception which he’s clearly not used to. GD then makes his way over to pick up a couple of microphones. He throws one to Pain, who isn’t paying attention and it hits him in the chest. Pain looks angrily at GD before picking the mic up off the mat. Both men now have microphones in hand and are left waiting for the crowd to settle down before they begin this seemingly important announcement*

Pain: “Alright, alright, shut it.”

*In their currently crazed trance-like state, the crowd pops hard for being told to “shut it” by Pain*

Pain: “We all know you’ve been waiting all night to hear from us, and yes, it is true, the Brotherhood…are back!”

*Crowd pop*

Pain: “And we are not only better, but we are also, bigger than ever before. You may only see before you, GD and Ultimate Pain, but backstage we got more men than even Elton John could shake a stick at.”

*Pain waits for laughs which just ain’t coming*

GD: “Best to leave the funnies to me guy.”

Pain *ignoring GD*: For those who want a little history of the Brotherhood, we were the most successful stable in IWF history, we dominated, we held more titles than you could ever care to imagine and then IWF folded and wrestling lost its greatest faction. We’ve had a couple of years off now, we’ve recharged our batteries, and we are back ready to dominate everyone out there in the back, more than ever.

GD: “Leave your sex life out of this Pain.”

*Crowd goes into hysterical fits of laughter*

Pain: “Really? That got the laughs?”

GD: “Hey, what can I say? I still got it.”

*GD gives his trademark “The Fonz” pose*

Pain: “As I was saying, we intend to hold every title this federation has to offer, and we intend to do it, our way, starting at Uprising where I will become the first CWA Heavyweig…”

GD: “Alright Pain, enough about you, let’s get down to business. Introduce the real reason the people are here, the main event…”

Pain: “Vance Johnson versus Roberto?”

GD: “Me, you idiot!”

Pain: “Ohhh, right.”

*GD rolls his eyes*

Pain: “Here he is folks, the smartest, strongest, toughest, best looking man in CWA’s best friend, yes that’s right, my right hand man…The Guardian Devil!”

*GD raises his arms as the fans go wild*

GD: “That’s right pee pee ehl, GD is back in action and ready to cause a reaction……or something. And seeing as this is my hometown…..”

*Crowd goes nuts for the hometown boy*

GD: “Ah yes, sweet home Chicago….home of some of the worst sports franchises in history!”

*At this the fans furiously boo GD*

GD: “Now now, no need to get sensitive. I mean after all, we are…RIGHT HERE in Chicago, Illinois! *pops the thumbs up, crowd goes crazy yet again as Pain mumbles in disbelief*

GD: “So anywho, it’s time to get down to serious bidness. I am out here with my boy, the Ultimate Pain, to revamp The Brotherhood and bring our signified brand of excellencio to this promotion *peers at notecard in hand* the CWA. Now, before I get started on whatever retards we are gonna crush tonight, I gotta get some things off of my chest.

*GD pulls the cameraman close to his face, in srs bizness mode*

GD: “So as all of you may remember, our last group consisted essentially of me, this man behind me, his little bro, and a guy named Kennith Leblanc. And while lil’ Pain is in the back playing his Viva Pinata that I lovingly purchased for him, Mr. Leblanc is not. Kenny-boy, you dropped the ball. The Brotherhood was the most dominant force in the history of this business and when I ask you to get the band back together, what do I get? A whole lotta nada!”

*The crowd boos at the notion*

GD: “Shut up, the grown ups are talking!”

*aaaaaand boo GD now*

GD: “So now I am in control of this group! You dropped the ball and I’m here to shoot the J. I’m bringing in a new guy tonight that you alllllll will get to see in glorious Technicolor, and with him, we will be the most irresistible force v. immovable object…..uh…force in the wooooorld!” *GD looks over at Pain*

Pain: “Um….RAWR!!! That’s right! GD and I run this ship now, don’t bother coming back…yannow, unless you like…..may possibly want to in the future, which seems perfectly acceptable also...”

GD: “So yeah, now that THAT unfriendliness is out of the way, let’s talk about tonight.”

Pain: “Tonight you say?”

GD: *breaking into song* “Tonight! Tonight! A very special niiiiiiight!!!!!!! I’ve got three things to chat about. Firstly, Devon Jones. So apparently *mockingly* ‘this r my human form’ didn’t really help you out too much last week, so allow me to bring a suggestion to the table. Perhaps you should bring your ‘Demon’ form with you tonight cuz Pain and I are not just looking for a win, we are looking for a massacre and you need all the help you can get!”

Pain: “That’s right, we’re gonna inflict some pain. You might even say some Uuuuuulllltimate…

*GD cuts him off*

GD: “Not yet d00d. Secondly, Tony Burlom. What the Eff kinda name is Burlom?? It’s like some bullish out of a terrible scifi movie. OH NO! Here comes the mighty Bur Lom to eat my babies! Well, whatever it is you do Burlom, you wont be doing it tonight. *Crowd looks on in bewilderment* Yes, I realize that doesn’t make any sense but um……gtfo! *Mild boos* But whatever, Burlap sack boy, it’s on like donkey kong. My third bit of news is that I AM still the IWF X-Fly champion.

*GD hoists the belt to his shoulder*

GD: “And as of approximately 25 minutes ago, this title is now officially recognized as this company’s secondary premier heavyweight title. And it is officially named the Brotherhood Heavyweight Championship! Official, official, officialness! Yippee!”

*The fans cheer in amusement*

GD: “No, BAD fans! BAD fans! Don’t cheer us, we’re tweeners!

*Crowd erupts into boos*

GD: “I’m kidding, cheer us! YAY!”

*Crowd goes nuts again*

Pain: “Man, these people eat out of your palm. It's ridiculous!”

GD: “Inorite!? Isn’t it leet? Anyways, you know what I just realized? We haven’t had any off-beat shenanigans today. So with that, I leave you all with this!”

*GD points to the heavens as and explosion of balloons and confetti blast out of the sky. From underneath the ring emerge a gaggle of clowns doing all sorts of trickery and fun ‘n games for the childrens.*

Pain: “Dude, clowns?”

GD: “Yeah guy, clowns are pretty winner. Oh and also, he’s…..”

Pain: “Seriously? That's the best set-up you could come up with for me?

GD: "Just get on with it gui."

Pain *looking downhearted*: "...The Ullllllllltimate Paaain!!!”
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

January 28th 2009

*The cameras open to Guardian Devil in the Brotherhood locker room cheering as Kennif LeBlanch finishes beating Shaun Quinn at Halo 3*

Shaun Quinn: “Awh man! This is bull! Kennif is cheating!"

Kennif LeBlanch: “...”

*Kennif shifts his eyes from side to side, whilst grinning slyly*

GD: “Sorry buddy, looks like someone, or more accurately, YOU!!~ Just got owned by the master.

Shaun Quinn: “Why don't you give it a try then big man?”

*Ultimate Pain and Minimal Pain walk into the room as GD and Kennif start a game*

Ultimate Pain: "Video games…still? You're aware that we have a main event match coming up tonight, don't you Quinn?"

Shaun Quinn: “Hell yeah baby, Vance Johnson and eh...”

*Shaun looks around for some help on who the other half of the team they're set to face is.*

Ultimate Pain: “…Roberto.”

Shaun Quinn: “Ohhh yeah, how did we end up with that loony toon in our match anyways? I get bad vibes just thinking about getting in the ring with him. Seriously bad vibes.”

Ultimate Pain: “I’m going to take a crazy shot in the dark here, but I think it may be a little something to do with the fact that he’s my opponent at Uprising for the Heavyweight Title.”

GD: “Man, he never gets sick of talking about that, huh? You don’t hear me telling everyone how I’m the “Brotherhood Champion” or how I’m undefeated 18-0.”

Matt Jones: “Uhhh, yes we do?”

GD: “Uhhh, shut it!”

Ultimate Pain: “The fact we gave him, and Vance one of the greatest beatings of all time on the last show might also have a case as to why we’re facing them.”

GD: “That chair shot Shaun gave to Roberto probably sealed the deal.”

Shaun Quinn: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Last I remember, it was you who had the Ulti-Vice locked in on Roberto at the end of the show Pain!"

Matt Jones: “Ah yes, I remember it all so clearly. My brother, in the middle of the ring, grappling a…”

Shaun Quinn: “A what?”

Matt Jones: “A…”

GD: “A what?!”

Matt Jones: “A…you know…”

Ultimate Pain: “A you know WHAT Matt?”

Matt Jones: “Well…you know…a…”

Kennif LeBlanch: “…”

GD: “Oi, it’s your line Kennif.”

Matt Jones: “You know he still can’t speak, right?”

GD: “Just tell us "a what" then you nub!”

Matt Jones *whispers*: “A…****!”

GD: “Whhhhaaaaaaattt?!”

Shaun Quinn: “I thought that was common knowledge?”

Ultimate Pain: “Waitaminute, what are you implying here Matt?”

GD: “Hold it, Roberto, that guy with all the chicks, the fashion designer, Cavalli, is a ****?”

Shaun Quinn: “Wait, who GD?”

GD: “Roberto Cavalli? Ain't no way he is gay.”

Shaun Quinn: “No no, not him, Roberto, from our fed.”

GD: “Cavalli is in CWA?!”

Shaun Quinn: “No man! Listen…”

Ultimate Pain: “Everyone shut it…what are you implying Matt?”

Matt Jones *chuckling*: “Oh, nothing!”

Ultimate Pain: “Sun…uva…beech!”

*Pain snaps and starts firing hard shots at Matt*

Shaun Quinn: “So back to my point, after last week’s showing, I don’t think we need to put much prep work into this match-up Brosephs.”

GD *appears to still be pondering a match with Cavalli*: “Haha, Brosephs, nice Shaun!”

Shaun Quinn
    : “Yeah, I came up with it myself. Anyways, what we really ought to do is just sit back here, relax and enjoy the smooth sounds of futuristic fire power with the crew, and you can just keep beating on your kid brother, whatever suits.”

Ultimate Pain: “I like the second option.”

GD: “Oh, give Matt a break for once, you big meanie! Help him out Shaun.”

Shaun Quinn: “Alright, alright. C’mon Pain. We got some grown up bid-ness to talk about. Let Mini Pain go show Kennif whose boss, while we have a chat outside about strategies and such.”

GD: “El oh el, strategies. We ain’t gaming no more Shaun. The Hood don’t strategise in the ring, we just go with the flow.”

Shaun Quinn: “I know that, but Pain don’t.”

*Matt Jones finally gets away from Pain and jumps on the couch next to GD and Kennif, whilst Quinn and Pain walk out in the hallway. Outside, none other than Orlando Maxwell, Roberto’s apparent right hand man, spots them and runs up for a interview.*

Orlando Maxwell: “Can I have a quick word gentlemen?”

Ultimate Pain
    : “Shoot.”

Orlando Maxwell: “Shoot what?”

Ultimate Pain: “Eh, your questions?”

Orlando Maxwell: “Ohh, right. Roll cameras."

*Orlando waits till John the cameraman tells him they're rolling*

Orlando Maxwell
    : "Well, CWA viewing public, it’s not really my pleasure, to be standing here with Ultimate Pain and Shaun Quinn.”

Shaun Quinn: “Not your pleasure? Don’t get smart with us guy or we’ll do to you what we did to your little friend, Roberto!”

Orlando Maxwell *looking pretty worried*: “Sorry, but that’s actually what I wanted to ask you about. Do either of you care to comment on the vicious attack on Vance Johnson and Roberto on the last show?”

Shaun Quinn: “No, but you know what I would like to comment on?”

Orlando Maxwell: “Do tell.”

Shaun Quinn: “How Vance Johnson keeps on bringing down my mood. I mean, I’m playing my games, relaxing with a little World of Warcraft.”

Orlando Maxwell *excitedly*: “Oh cool, you play? What level are you? I’m a level 45 Paladin.”

Shaun Quinn *also excitedly*: “No kidding? I’m a level 68 Paladin. What’s your name on it? we should…”

Ultimate Pain: “Quinn! Quit talking that crap, and tell him how Vance was bringing your mood down.”

Shaun Quinn: “Oh yeah, right right. Just how every time I turn on the TV, I hear him prophesising about judgments and how our time as come. When I want to hear mystic...I'll call Ms. Cleo, thank you. But seriously, what’s your WoW name Orlando? We should play together sometime…”

*Ultimate Pain grabs the camera, and brings it close to his face*

Ultimate Pain
    : “Let’s walk and talk.”

*Pain walks off with the cameraman following, leaving Quinn and Maxwell behind talking about World of Warcraft happenings*

Ultimate Pain: “I don’t have much to say tonight, as I intend to let my actions in the ring, do the talking. What I have to say is short, and sweet. Roberto is going to see first hand tonight, just how much I, and the rest of the Brotherhood, want me to have that Heavyweight Title. And I’ll go as far as to say, that I will stop at nothing till I am at the top of the pile here in CWA. You may think your stupid mind games will work on me like they have everyone else you’ve faced, but if you think that, you are sadly, sadly mistaken. Tonight’s going to be just a little example of what I plan to do to you, come Uprising.”

*Ultimate Pain looks to his left and asks for something under his breath. Suddenly a pair of overly large aviators are thrown at Ultimate Pain. He catches them and puts them on, before sliding them down his nose*

Ultimate Pain
    : “For I am…The Ullltiimaaate”

*Pain looks around himself. Quinn and Maxwell can still be vaguely heard talking about Paladins, warriors and wizards in the background. Pain then suddenly stares at the camera with a gaze of intent on his face*

Ultimate Pain: “…PAAAAAIN!”
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

February 11th 2009

*Ultimate Pain is marching menacingly towards the stage curtain, just prior to his match, when suddenly a camera man walks into his path*

Ultimate Pain
    : "You know something Roberto...I will win!"

*The camera man looks confusingly at Pain*

Ultimate Pain: "Hey it saddens me to have to do that too, but well, it's worked before so why not again?"

John the Camera Man: "Um, mainly because your opponent is actually competing this time."

Ultimate Pain: "Oh right, well, eh, okay. RAWR!!"

*Ultimate Pain strolls off merrily to the inevitable defeat*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

February 25th 2009

*Ultimate Pain walks into the camera with GD*

GD
    : "Rawr, we're going to win and stuff."

Ultimate Pain: "This didn't work last week for me so I don't know if it will this?"

GD: "Oh...it will!"

Ultimate Pain
    : "Well when you put it like that..."

*Both men casually stroll off camera*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Curtain Jerker

Status

Ultimate im not afraid of you....go ahead put all ur brothers on me im not afraid....so bring it for the NEXT........BIG..........THING!!!

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Eh, ok then O_O

Anyways, here's my In Exile promo:

[quote]
    *CWA's second ever PPV, In Exile, returns from commercial, but instead of being inside the Toronto arena, we're shown a tall, well-built man walking with his back to the camera, along a quiet path in what appears to be a forest. It's clearly night time, as the man is nearly engulfed in darkness, thus making it impossible to tell who this man is. The camera follows him along this path, until finally a dim light begins to appear in the distance. The closer the camera gets to the light, the more we can see of this man. He's wearing a simple pair of jeans, white shirt, brown loafers, and from the glint that is reflecting from his face, what appear to be overly large aviators. The man has lead us to a small clearing in the forest, where there is an old, broken down log cabin. The light that helped lead the man to here is position above a battered, wooden door. The man creaks open the door, before entering. He has clearly turned round to indicate the camera man should also enter, but the darkness of the room has stopped us from seeing his face. With both the man, and the camera man inside, the man flicks the only light in the cabin on. It's a poorly lit bulb, hanging above a lone desk and a large, leather swivel chair. On the desk there are a few bits and pieces of paper. The man has already taken a seat, with the chair facing away from the camera. The camera comes closer to the chair, when finally the man spins around towards the desk. Before us we see an unusually unwell looking Ultimate Pain. He's not dressed as well as usual, but more surprisingly, he doesn't have his usual cocky aura about him either. He has yet to awknowledge the camera, and is instead staring at the pieces of paper before him on the desk. Slowly he raises his head and meets the camera with a cold stare. Finally he begins to speak...*

Ultimate Pain: "Before you, you all see The Ultimate Pain. Yes, the ever confident, the ever cocky, the ever desirable, Ultimate Pain. But as I'm sure everyone can see, something's changed. This isn't the Ultimate Pain you all see out in that ring every night, claiming his greatness. Oh no. This is the real Ultimate Pain. Sitting by himself, in a lonely cabin, contemplating what might have been."

*Pain takes a break from speaking and looks around his surroundings, hardly those of a talented wrestler such as himself. He shakes his head disapprovingly, before regaining his composure and returning his gaze to the camera*

[CENTER]Ultimate Pain: [I]"What might have been I hear you ask? Well, let me take you back a couple of years. I was a relative new-comer,
    Last edited by Nicky Talent; 12-22-2010 at 12:02 PM.

God

Status

May 6th 2009

Ultimate Pain: "Ber ber ber, I'm going to win and ber ber ber, going to destroy the record for fastest pin...For I am the Ultimateeeee Painnnnnn!"
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

May 20th 2009

Ultimate Pain: "Quinn wants revenge? Ha! Well he won't be getting any of that from me I'm afraid. I plan to show everybody what we do in the Brotherhood, and that's win!"
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Why do you always post my lame ones? v,v lol

God

Status

They all get posted :-p

Now if my Paste option would start working again, i could do the rest.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

June 3rd 2009

*We cut backstage, to where Ultimate Pain is sitting half asleep on one of the two Brotherhood couches within the Brotherhood locker room. Pain is laying up the couch with a UFC: Undisputed strategy guide placed over his face, and a slice of pizza still half in his hand, as his arm drapes off the sofa. Matt "Minimal Pain" Jones and Kennif LeBlanch are also in the locker room but they are both busily sitting playing UFC: Undisputed on the Xbox. It's clear that Matt has the upper hand on Kennif for once, as he is noticably excited, when all of a sudden his excitement suddenly stops and he completely freezes. The camera zooms in on the huge 52" television, and it can clearly be seen that it says "Kennif Wins!" Matt sits in silence for a moment, almost in disbelief, before he finally snaps and slams the controller down, suddenly waking Ultimate Pain up out of his slumber. Pain jumps up, knocking the strategy guide onto the floor. Pain looks around at the locker room in disgust.*

Ultimate Pain
    : "What in the hell? Didn't I tell you idiots to clear this junk up? Tonight's a huge night for the Brotherhood. Not only am I going out there to defend my title against Roberto, and by defend I mean beat! But we're also going to have a whole host of new guys back here, and the place looks like this?"

*The camera zooms in on an angered Ultimate Pain. As the camera gets closer, it's became clear that Pain has had something written on his face in some sort of marker ink. As the camera gets closer, it becomes clear that "Ultimate Ass" is what is written on Pain's presumably unsuspecting face. Pain kicks some of the rubbish around, and the camera sees notes on members of the roster laying around, as the Brotherhood continue to scout for new members.*

Ultimate Pain: "Alright, Kennif, you're on mop duty. Matt you're picki..."

*Suddenly there is a knock at the door and Pain looks around startingly at it. Michelle Kelly then comes bursting through the door, microphone in hand. She looks around at the locker room, amazed at how it could possibly be such a mess. She is clearly very unimpressed.*

Matt Jones: "Ahh, I knew you'd come for that date eventually. No woman can resist, The Minimal Pain!"

*After Matt has smugly said this, Michelle simply glares at him.*

Michelle Kelly: "Dream on. I've been forced to come to this tip by Mr Anderson to interview Ultimate Pain. Though, first and foremost, I've got to ask, what's with all the rubbish? This doesn't look like your usual preparation Ultimate Pain. What's happened? Little arrogant perhaps?"

Ultimate Pain: "Whoa! Me? Arrogant? I think you have me confused for someone else darling."

Michelle Kelly: "Don't call me dar..."

Ultimate Pain: "Yeah, ok that's great dear. Now listen up. You want an interview with me? Ha! Who doesn't thesedays, but if you want an interview, you don't insult the Champ. You say I haven't been preparing for this match? This is the biggest match of my life to date, at the biggest event of my life to date. A huge night for myself and the Brotherhood. You want to see preparation? Roll the footage."

*Suddenly the coverage cuts to Ultimate Pain in a gym, working weights. The camera moves around and Pain appears to be alone in the gym.*

Ultimate Pain: "Holy crap Matt! You really think people are going to buy this?"

Matt Jones: "Course bro. Have I ever let you down before?

Ultimate Pain: "I won't even bother answering that. How many reps do I have to do anyways? This is killing me already. Remind me never to do this again!"

Matt Jones: "Just a few more and I'll edit all the good footage. No worries Mil...Pain."

*Pain continues to lift his weights before he finally drops it, evidently exhausted. He then gets up and grabs a Mountain Dew to refresh himself.*

Matt Jones: "Wait, don't you hate that stuff? You really are getting unhealthy bro. Whatever happened to water only?

Ultimate Pain: "Like the champ needs to drink just water. I'm way past that now. Plus Mountain Dew will pay me a nice little fee if I get this into the show so make sure you don't edit it out."

*Pain takes another swig of it, before smiling at the camera and showing the Mountain Dew can to it.*

Ultimate Pain: "Oh, and can you make sure we grab a Wendy's or something before we do the next scene Matt?"

Matt Jones: "Uh, sure? This doesn't seem very like you Pain."

*Suddenly the footage cuts, and Pain is seated at a desk. He has his feet up on the desk, which is scattered with notes, that appear to all be on Roberto. As the camera turns around, it becomes clear Pain is now watching videos of Roberto.*

Ultimate Pain: "Alright, surely you've got enough of this crap? I can't stick watching this guy wrestle much more. Seriously, I dunno what the fans see in this idiot. I'm starting to wonder how he even beat me before. Talk about an off day."

Matt Jones: "Yeah, no worries, we've got enough. I just hope you aren't getting too cocky Ulti."

*The video package now cuts to Pain standing in front of the camera, with a simple black background behind him.*

Ultimate Pain: "You want to know something Roberto? This belt means everything to me now. This event means everything to me, as not only do I intend to become the first man to retain this gold, but I expect it to be the biggest night in Brotherhood, CWA, and possibly wrestling history. Two months ago, when you faced me, you saw the Ultimate Pain who had a terrible off night, whilst you wrestled the best match of your life, and I've came to accept that you beat me fair and square. Last month, when we faced each other, you saw the Ultimate Pain that was beginning to wonder if he'd wrestle again. I gave my all, and on the night I beat you fair and square. We're all square now, and tonight you're seeing a more confident, a perfectly prepared Ultimate Pain. You're seeing an Ultimate Pain that's expecting to go out there tonight and beat you and put this feud to bed once and for all. You might want my ass to be yours, but Roberto baby, you can keep on dreaming, cause nobody can beat the Ultimate Pain in the physical shape of his life. I wish you the best of luck sir, because when it comes down to it, you're definitely going to need it. Come the Hoodly's Hostile Takeover Roberto; you will experience the Ulllllltimaaaaate...PAAAAAAAINNNN!! one final time.

Matt Jones: "Andddd, that's a wrap. This is all going to go together just sweet."

Ultimate Pain: "As long as everyone buys it I don't mind."

*The footage then cuts back to a rather content looking Matt Jones, a highly amused Michelle Kelly and a completely irate Ultimate Pain. Pain is simply staring at Matt in complete disbelief. He finally jumps at Matt and starts and swinging wildly at him whilst shouting obscenities. The camera then cuts to black with this still going on.*
    Last edited by Nicky Talent; 12-22-2010 at 12:14 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

June 17th 2009

*Adrenaline Rush then cuts to footage of a high-class restaurant. The camera is in the dining area, which is finished to the highest standard, with a very modern feel about it. It's a very open plan design, with everything appearing to be made up of metal and glass, and everyhing is obviously spotlessly clean. The camera looks around the diners, the majority of whom are dressed in evening gowns and sharp suits. The camera man has to busily try and avoid the hustling and bustling waiters all this time, who are but of course dressed in bow-tie formal attire. Finally the camera focuses on a man eating alone in a secluded corner of the restaurant. This appears to be the only man not dressed in a suit throughout the restaurant. Instead he is wearing a simple navy blazer with a white shirt underneath. The white shirt is largely opened, showing of a little too much of his body for many of the male customers in the restaurant. In his blazer pocket is a pair of overly large aviators. As the camera comes closer the man lifts his head, and The Ultimate Pain's stern gaze meets the camera. Pain has a plate of ravioli before him, with what appears to be lobster and salmon mixed through out it, with a glass of rosé wine to the side. Pain continues to pick through the food, clearly unimpressed with it in some manner. He eventually sets his fork down, and looks back to the camera once again.*

Ultimate Pain: "Before you, you see the man everyone wants to be, living the lifestyle that everyone wants. I'm sitting here in a restaurant that most people could never even dream of eating in. Dining on the finest food and even finer wine. I'm surrounded by the elite of the business world, with a few celebrities thrown in for good measure. I'm still the CWA World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm the leader of the greatest faction of all time, the Brotherhood. And, let's be honest, I can have any woman I want in this wide world, some that would even surprise you. Let's just say Rich should keep a tighter leash on Victoria."

*Pain gives a wink to the camera, and manages a smirk, his first show of pleasure so far tonight. He then picks his fork up and takes another bite of his ravioli, before slowly composing himself and returning his stare to the camera.*

Ultimate Pain: "Unfortunately, there always has to be a but doesn't there? Well, what a surprise, but, Ultimate Pain isn't happy with how things currently are. That's how everyone looking in sees it, but I never settle for anything less than perfection, and for me, things are anything but perfect. This is how I see it; I am in fact sitting before you in a restaurant that over charges you for frankly, mediocre food. I am not surrounded by the elite at all.

*Pain looks around the restaurant and intentionally raises his voice so people can hear him.*

Ultimate Pain: "Oh, definitely not! I'm actually surrounded by a bunch of ignoramuses, with a few wannabe famous idiots thrown in too!"

*Pain looks around the diners in disgust, which is met by a similiar reaction right back at him by anyone who has heard his comments.*

Ultimate Pain: "As for any woman I want? Who the hell actually wants Rich Stone's sloppy seconds chasing them? Then there's the title and my loyal Hoodlum's. The two things that actually made me happy, but at Hostile Takeover things didn't go as planned at all, and I blame three very different people for this."

*Pain looks back at his food, seemingly pondering who is to blame for what occurred at the PPV.*

Ultimate Pain: "Firstly, the Hood didn't have quite the impact I expected. I'm not blaming myself or any of the new members for this. We were set to become the most successful faction in history, and hell, we still are, but thanks to a certain Charlie Anderson, we no longer hold all the titles. I've no idea who he thinks he is! Owner of CWA or not, nobody should ever cross the Brotherhood!

*Pain has raised his voice in anger at this stage, and even more customers are beginning to hear what Pain is saying and looking at him. Some seem slightly amused at the large man becoming visibly annoyed, whilst others appear to be disgruntled by this.

Ultimate Pain: "Thankfully Joey has decided to go out and win this new X-Fly Title, and become the first man to have held two different titles in the CWA, and thus showing our supremacy yet again. Now, usually I'd be furious at Charlie, but fortunately for him, there's other things on my mind, and two people I have to blame even more so, for the goings on at Hostile Takeover. That of course doesn't mean I'll forget what Anderson's done, and you best remember that Charlie boy!"

*A slightly angered Pain, goes back to his food once again, picking through it, before taking another bite. He manages to compose himself once again, and then looks back at the camera.*

Ultimate pain: "What could be annoying me more than Charlie's insolence I'm sure you're wondering? Well, as everyone knows, I intended to become the first man to ever retain the CWA World Heavyweight Title by defeating Roberto. Now, fortunately, one part of that did become true, I did become the first man to retain the title, but I didn't beat Roberto. Personally I believe two people are to blame for this. Firstly, I'm afraid I feel a large portion of the blame must lay with myself. Anyone who saw my attitude prior to that match, knows I wasn't taking it as seriously as I should have. I let the title make me more arrogant than I've ever been before. I've always been a confident man. Generally anytime I step in that ring I'm expecting to have my arm raised victorious come the end of the match, but this was different. I was over-confident, I wasn't training like I usually do. I was starting to fill my body with all the wrong food...

*Pain looks down at the food in front of him now once again. Pain's angry tone, has gone to one more of disappointment, as he clearly disapproves of his recent behaviour.*

Ultimate Pain: "...Much like this garbage actually, except it wasn't costing me the fortune this is. Roberto was fortunate enough to step into the ring with me not at my best for the second time in CWA. This time however, I was smarter than I was the first time. This time, I made sure I still walked out the Champion, I had back-up clauses, or at least I thought I had. But this brings me to who I blame most for my mood since Hostile Takeover...

*Pain is visibly becoming angry again, just at the thought of this person. He tries to control himself, but is clearly struggling. He's now speaking in a quite, yet clearly hatred filled whisper.*

Ultimate Pain: "...Ryan Hall! For anyone who doesn't know about myself and Ryan, we have a storied past. And this leads me to a history lesson of sorts. It all started way back in IWF, when I first became a member of the Brotherhood. Ryan was in a rival faction, who we were constantly feuding with. Although we never faced back then, it was the beginning of a dislike for each other which still stands today. As the Brotherhood began to branch out, there was talk of us breaking into FWA to show our supremacy across the wrestling world. Kenneth, the then co-leader of the 'Hood, had already made an impact when he brought me in to back him up. Of course in my first match, Hall demanded he faced me. An already legit main eventer in FWA; I thought this is going to be easy. A huge win on my debut and we really would have made a huge splash in FWA, none more so than myself. Unfortunately, due to decisions outside of my control by FWA management, Hall won the match in dubious circumstances, something I've never forgiven FWA or Hall for. At the time I was a much less mature young man, and wasn't expecting anything along these lines to happen. In hindsight I realise they wouldn't want me to have beat their upcoming poster boy, but at the time I wasn't smart enoug hto see that. In some regards it's a lesson I hold dear, as it made me who I am today, but in so many ways it's made my dislike for Hall turn to hatred. This unsurprisingly lead to my own and the Brotherhood's early exit from FWA, with every member promising to never wrestle in an FWA ring ever again."

*Pain takes a slight break in his story, as he is becoming more and more visibly angry at the thoughts of Ryan Hall.*

Ultimate Pain: "Now here I am in CWA, on top of the world. I come out for my match at Hostile Takeover, one of the biggest nights of my career to date, and who's there in the front row? None other than "The Inferno" himself, Ryan Hall. Now clearly, I've never forgotten Ryan, and of course he's never forgot me. Yes, I shouldn't have reacted in such a way to him, but the hatred towards him still burns strongly inside me! Much stronger than the Inferno burns inside Hall! That cup of water may have seemed like little more than a show of disrespect from me to Hall, but it was more than that. It was a way for me to tell him, I've never forgiven, and I've certainly never forgotten. I'd never intended to finish my career without facing Hall again. I guess I should be thankful that he saw the light, and decided to come and watch the far superior, much improved, Ultimate Pain in action, at a CWA event. It's just happened to speed up the process of getting a rematch against him. This rematch is possibly the most important match of my career. It's finally given me the chance to enact my revenge upon Hall. It's given me the chance to beat the only man who holds a victory over me that I've never defeated. A chance, to wipe away a slight dent in my career; a defeat to the most over-rated, stuck up, son of a bitch in wrestling history! A chance to prove I am the superior wrestler in a superior organisation to Ryan Hall. That over all these years I've become the better wrestler, and the better man. And most importantly, it's given me the chance to destroy Ryan Hall once and for all!"

*Pain's voice has became ever more audible through out the restaurant as this conversation with the camera has gone on. Finally the head waiter comes up to Pain, having received several complaints from the other customers.*

Head Waiter: "Excuse me sir, but I'm afraid you are going to have to either be quiet or we shall be forced to ask you to leave. Your rowdyness is killing the mood for the rest of our paying customers."

*Pain simply smirks at the head waiter.*

Ultimate Pain: "Sorry, what? You're asking me to leave? With pleasure."

*Pain's anger seems to have finally bubbled over, as he suddenly snaps! He stands up, picks up the plate of ravioli and throws it against a wall, smashing the bowl, with the food going flying over various disgusted customers. He then turns the table upside down in fury, knocking everything else flying off it! Pain then stares at a petrified looking head waiter with a huge grin on his face! The head waiter suddenly falls backwards over a chair and lands on the floor, still staring at Pain. Pain then puts his overly large aviators on, apparently happy with the damage he's caused. He simply strides forward, before standing above the head waiter. He reaches into his pocket, helping to scare the waiter even more, as he seemingly wonders what this loose cannon is capable of next. Pain simply pulls out a huge wad of cash and flicks a few hundred dollar bills off from it. He then places it in the head waiter's top pocket, before lightly slapping his face.*

Ultimate Pain: "That should cover you for that crap you dare call ravioli, and there's a tip in there for your splendid hospitality."

*Pain then begins to laugh to himself as he walks over the head waiter and makes his way to the exit. Pain then looks at the camera one more time.*

Ultimate Pain: "Oh, and one final thing Ryan, you might say the Inferno still burns bright within you, but you're going to feel pain like you're never felt before at Adrenaline Rush. When the Ullllllllltimaaaaatee Paaaaaiiin is finished with you, the Inferno will be no more!"

*Pain then walks out the exit door, and the scene fades to black.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

July 1st 2009

*Suddenly the lights in the arena go out, and Supernaut hits out over the speakers. Ultimate Pain's trademark spotlights zoom over the audience at an ever increasing speed. Finally the spotlights go out, before almost instantly coming on again in the centre of the entrance ramp, where Ultimate Pain stands, dressed in his usual casual attire, aviators included, with his World Heavyweight Title being held above his head in one hand. The crowd gives him a decent reception after his heroic victory last week. Pain then slowly places the belt over his shoulder, before making his way down to the ring. Pain then climbs into the ring, and once again strikes a pose showing his belt to the fans. Pain then makes his way over to Lindsay Monahan to request a microphone from her.*

Ultimate Pain
    : "I haven't got much to say tonight for a change so this I'm going to keep this brief. Tonight I'm facing one half of the kinkiest father son combo I've ever met. I almost feel like I should be letting Adam Brown beat me to save him from his Dad's belt yet again. Then again, I'm on an eight match undefeated streak, have just beat one of the biggest names in wrestling history, am the leader of the greatest stable in wrestling today, and of course I'm the World Heavyweight Champion of CWA no matter how hard anyone in the back tries to deny that fact. So Adam Brown, or Pappa Pump, or whatever you're calling yourself thesedays, you picked the wrong man to try and make a name of! I'm in no mood to lose. I'm in no mood to mess about, and definitely not a no-hoper like yourself! Do you really think you're going to pick up your first victory against the CWA Champ?"

*Ultimate Pain seems to ponder this seemingly impossible thought before snapping back to reality.*

Ultimate Pain: "Well, you definitely aren't going to become the second man to beat me here in CWA Brown, believe that. For I am, the Ullllltiiiiimateeee..."

*Pain lowers his aviators before looking around the audience soaking up the atmosphere. He then grabs the camera, bringing it close to his face, and shouts into it.*

Ultimate Pain: "PAAAAAIIINN!"
    Despite the lenght, he hit everything that was needed to get a good score. Proof that we look at Quality over Quantity.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tandem Promo w/ Joey Nicholas
    *The victor from the match celebrates as his theme roars throughout the arena. As he marches towards the top of the ramp his music cuts short, and the lights in the arena go dark. Supernaut suddenly begins to blare through the speakers all the while spotlights zoom around the crowd, increasing in pace before finally everything goes dark again. A moment later a spotlight appears at the top of the ramp revealing two posing figures. Joey Nicholas showing off his chiseled stomach through his unbuttoned shirt his fist clenched in the air, the other; Ultimate Pain, with his World Championship belt overhead. The two begin their descent down the ramp, ignoring the crowd as they attempt to insult them. As they make their way into the ring they are both handed microphones from Lindsay Monahan. Joey puts the mic to his mouth first to speak.*

Joey Nicholas: "Alright, alright. Time for all you obese maggots to shut your traps! The epitome of greatness, also known as Pain and myself, have something to say!"

*The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as Joey turns his attention to Pain who has since slipped his aviators off, whilst slinging his World Title over his shoulder.*

Ultimate Pain: "Well, well, well. Seems old Charlie boy has decided it was in CWA's best interest to sanction a main event match involving the Brotherhood's two hottest commodities, myself and Joey. Yeah, yeah, that sounds great and all I hear you say, but it seems he managed to forget to tell us that we're also teaming teaming up with some no-name, low-life, eh...damn, I seriously still don't know his name?"

*Joey comes over and whispers something in Pain's ear, to which Pain nods.*

Ultimate Pain: "...So yeah, thanks to Charlie, we're teaming up with some no hoper by the name of Judy Waltzers. Are you sure that's it Joey?"

*Joey nods whilst smirking, clearly amused at his own joke.*

Joey Nicholas: "Yeah, that's definitely it Pain. Thanks to Charles' "clever" idea, we now have a chance of actually losing our first match together."

*Ultimate Pain laughs a little.*

Ultimate Pain: "Well, that is until you look at our opponents Joey."

Joey Nicholas: "Good point Pain. Even so, we don't want some chance defeat thanks to Waltzers. So for his, and our sake, lets hope CWA’s newest acquisition can step up his game because let's not forget he's not in Washed-up Society anymore. The 'Hood's advise to you Judy is to make sure you keep Adams busy whilst we beat down McCoy and Roberto respectively. We want to make an example of our opponents heading into Redemption and we can’t do that if you mess up and cost us the match!

Ultimate Pain: "And of course I want my undefeated streak, the longest in CWA history incase you didn't know, to remain intact."

Joey Nicholas: "It'd be pretty hard for people not to know by now I'd say, you do mention it quite a lot."

*Pain narrows his eyes at Nicholas.*

Ultimate Pain: "Clearly someone's been spending too much time with Matt. Anyways, how about we have a little run-down on our opponents? First we have Doc Adams."

*Joey looks thoughtfully at this name, stroking his chin, apparently trying to imagine who Adams is.*

Joey Nicholas: "He sounds familiar, tell me more Ulti."

Ultimate Pain: "Oh I'd say he is quite familiar to you Joey. He happens to be the man who you beat twice, to become a two-time Lightweight Champion here in CWA."

Joey Nicholas: "Ahh yes. Two of the many times I handed his ass to him! Hell even Waltzer's put a beating on him last Adrenaline Rush. I’ll actually be surprised if he even has the cojones to lace up his boots tonight!"

*Those in attendance boo this, showing their obvious love for Adams, as Joey and Pain chuckle at their mocking "run-down" of The Doc.*

Joey Nicholas: "And then of course there's my Redemption opponent, Ralph McCoy."

Ultimate Pain: "Ralph McWho? I don't believe I'm familiar with him?"

Joey Nicholas: "Ohh, you know him. He's that slow moron that everybody loves because he's such an underdog! Between his hideous accent, and his even more horrible teeth he simply disgusts me. Don't even get me started on how he insults my intelligence. Everytime I hear him speak I feel like I'm getting a little stupider."

*Ultimate Pain is seen pondering this description behind Joey.*

Ultimate Pain: "Still isn't ringing any bells over here."

Joey Nicholas: "Maybe you'll get to meet him with his back on the mat as I pin him 1-2-3 tonight. It'll be my way of telling him that he has no chance of winning my X-Fly Title."

Ultimate Pain: "And maybe if he's lucky, he'll get to meet the Ullllllllltiiimaateeee..."

Joey Nicholas: "Too early Pain. We haven't even got to Roberto yet."

Ultimate Pain: "Ahhh, my old buddy Roberto. How could I possibly forget your good self? You'd think I'd get tired of getting into the ring with you, wouldn't you? But you know something, I'm not. Who could ever get tired of picking up easy victories everytime they step in the ring?"

Joey Nicholas: "Haven't you only beaten him once?"

*Pain simply ignores Joey.*

Ultimate Pain: "Anytime I look at that card, and see myself and you in the same match, I know I'm going to walk out on the winning side."

*Joey can be seen in the background with a conveniently placed iPhone in hand.*

Joey Nicholas: "No, seriously Pain, you've only beaten Roberto once. It says right here on my iPhone!"

*Pain gives Joey a cold stare.*

Ultimate Pain: "Really? How much time have you been spending with my brother?!"

*Joey continues on regardless of Pain's obvious anger.*

Joey Nicholas: "Hell, even Kennif has as many victories over him as you do."

Ultimate Pain: "Wow, no kidding? Really? Can I see that for a minute?"

*Joey hands Pain the iPhone which Pain then slams onto the mat and begins to jump on repeatedly. Pain then picks the iPhone up and has a look.*

Joey Nicholas: "Ugh, dude...That was kind of expensive...?"

Ultimate Pain: "Man, not even a scratch. Whoever makes this amazingly fabulous iPhone...it's definitely Brotherhood approved!"

*Pain flashes a huge grin at the camera and gives it a thumbs up whilst showing the still perfect iPhone as well.*

Joey Nicholas: "Nice way to work in an Apple plug. That's bound to get us a raise in our contract."

Ultimate Pain: "Here's hoping. Anyways, where was I? Ah yes, Roberto. All I'm going to do is wish you and your little crew of misfits luck tonight. This match may be seen to some as nothing more than a warm-up for Redemption, but the losers will have this defeat in the back of their mind at the PPV.

Joey Nicholas: "All three of you better think about that when you're in the ring with "The Real Deal" Joey Nicholas...

Ultimate Pain: "...And the Ullllltiiimaaaaateee...PAAAAAIIIN!!"

Joey Nicholas: "And I guess Jay Walters?"

*Pain looks puzzingly at Joey*

Ultimate Pain: "Wait...who?"

However Joey is too busy climbing a turnbuckle taunting the crowd. Pain then shrugs, slides his aviators back on and joins Joey, holding his title over his head, as Adrenaline Rush cuts to a break.*

God

Status

July 29th 2009

*The scene opens up with Ultimate Pain sitting on what appears to be a relatively normal park bench. Pain is dressed in his usual smart-casual style. He is wearing a pair of quite dark bootcut jeans, a plain white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and with several buttons unbuttoned, as well as a pair of simple tan loafers. His typical blazer is presumably not being worn due to the fantastic sunshine beating down on him. His trademark over-sized aviators are safely tucked away in the front pocket of his shirt. Pain is alone on the bench, except for his most treasured possession, the CWA World Heavyweight Championship. As the camera zooms out, it becomes clear that Pain is in a particularly busy spot as huge numbers of people are shown walking past him. The occassional passer-by stops and tries to get close to Pain, but evidently he does not want to be disturbed as he is surrounded by security, who simply usher these people on. The more the camera zooms out, the clearer it becomes that Pain is not just in a park. He is not surrounded by just plants and the likes, but what appear to be glass-covered cages. The camera comes closer to Pain's face again, as he prepares to speak.*

Ultimate Pain: "For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I'm sitting in Moscow Zoo, one of the largest in the world. I'm sitting amongst some of the most wonderful creatures on this planet, and also some of the most disgusting."

*Pain takes a break to reposition himself on the seat, before continuing.*

Ultimate Pain: "I'm sure so many of you are thinking this seems like a strange place to come to prepare for a match of such magnitude, right? Well, let's just say watching matches of my opponents can get a little tiring. I mean have you tried to watch one of Rich's matches? I literally do not know how any of you do it!"

*Pain falls into his usual fit of laughter at his own joke, before continuing.*

Ultimate Pain: "So anyways, I thought I'm in Moscow, I could go to any of the great attractions to relax, but then I decided why not get a little more insight into my opponents? Why am I here then you ask? Because I've found great likenesses in Roberto and Stone to a couple of creatures in the animal kingdom. No doubt everyone wants to know which glorious animals I've picked out as my opponents so let's get moving."

*Pain takes a moment before he slips his aviators on, and picks his World Title up. Pain then stands up and begins to walk off with a purpose, followed by a bodyguard either side of him. The cameraman rushes off after the men.*

Ultimate Pain: "Oh look, it's not just my opponents who can be compared to animals. There's Don de Vries himself."

*Pain signals towards a large elephant that is eating a plant in a large open area, set aside for the large species.*

Ultimate Pain: "I still don't get why he calls himself that, I mean I know he's not the most attractive chap, but why insult yourself? Ah well."

*Pain continues walking on all this while, before suddenly stopping abruptly. Pain's face contorts in amazement, moving his head to strange angles to get a better view of whatever he is looking at.*

Ultimate Pain: "Well there's a species I didn't expect to see here. Everyone take a look at Ralph McCoy's long lost siblings!"

*Pain moves out of the way of the camera allowing it to see a "redneck" family standing clearly in awe of the gorillas they are looking at. Pain watches them for a moment, clearly finding them amusing, before deciding to move on.*

Ultimate Pain: "When you see a group like that, it almost makes you think Ralph didn't do too badly out of his upbringings. Anyway, now onto my first opponent."

*Pain walks a little further before stopping at another large open area, which is actually nothing much more than a field.*

Ultimate Pain: "Well, here he is...Rich Stone."

*The camera is looking at a field of donkeys. Pain breaks into a fit of laughter at his own joke.*

Ultimate Pain:"No but seriously, this isn't one of my usual hysterical Ultimate Pain jokes. This is legitimately the animal I think of when I see Rich Stone. Not because of that horrible overbite of his, or his overly large teeth. Not because his wife Victoria has a striking resemblance to one. Hell, not even because Rich is a grade 'A' asshole. No no, I think donkey when I think Rich Stone because he's the hardest working man in CWA, and they don't call donkey's 'beasts of burden' for no reason."

*Pain takes his eyes away from the camera to have a look at one of the donkey's.*

Ultimate Pain: "That's right. I, Ultimate Pain, actually respect Rich Stone's work ethic. I feel he deserves this shot at my title more than anyone in the back right now. He's had some defeats, but when he loses, he comes back fighting stronger than ever, much like myself. He's had to wait a seriously long time for this great opportunity to finally step in the ring with me. Well, respect you I might Rich, but I'm not going to disappoint you tonight. I've waited a damn long time, to get the chance to face you too. I've watched your matches, painful as they are to me, I've heard the smack you've talked about me backstage, and hell, I've even heard you crying to Charlie Anderson to give you a title shot. And, I dunno, crying might impress some but it doesn't impress me. I might respect your work ethic sir, but that's where it ends. To earn my respect in the ring, you've got to beat me, and Rich, come tonight, you won't have earnt my respect. You may look impressive in the ring against the nobodies of this business, but you can't beat the big boys. Tonight's your first chance to step in the ring with the best in the business, The Ultimate Pain. Let me give you a little advice; after the beating you take from me, don't go crying to Anderson again begging for another shot at my title."

*Pain looks at his belt on his shoulder smugly, before returning his gaze to the camera, looking deadly serious.*

Ultimate Pain: "You keep talking about destiny Stone, well tonight, your destiny is in my hands, and from now on, everyone will know that your destiny is to remain a midcarder who thinks he should be main eventing for life."

*Pain takes one final look at the donkeys before walking off towards his next destination.*

Ultimate Pain: "This brings me to my infamous rival; behold the antelope! A beautiful, graceful creature, known for their speed and intelligence, much like the Beautiful Man of CWA himself, Roberto. That's not the only reason I see him as the antelope of CWA though, no definitely not. You see, as the Champion of CWA, I guess I myself as the King of sorts. Anyone with any sense will know what that means."

*Pain stops for a moment to allow everyone to think this through.*

Ultimate Pain: "Who preys on antelope? The King of the animal kingdom of course. And who preys on Roberto? The Ultimate Pain of course. Now Roberto may have more victories over me, but everyone knows that's not what it's all about. He's pinned me once, I've pinned him once. Some might say he has the mental advantage after his team's victory over mine on Adrenaline Rush, but they'll find out tonight, just like Roberto will, they're sadly mistaken. He got a lucky victory over me thanks to some idiot Jamie Waltzers, or whatever his name is. Who actually cares? All I know is, at the end of the day I'm still the man standing tall at the top of this great company!"

*Pain is becoming visibly angry at the thought of the defeat, as well as the thought of people thinking Roberto should win tonight's bout, so he tries to compose himself. Pain begins to slowly walk on at this stage too.*

Ultimate Pain: "Credit where credit's due though, Roberto has been a thorn in my side since day one in CWA. I can go ahead and say I can finish him once and for all but I know I can't. He'll never give up till he regains the CWA Title. The one thing I can say, and I can promise him, and every fan of his this, he will not walk out as the Champ tonight. I'm not letting this title leave my side, one way or another. When that ass, sorry, when Rich and Roberto step into the ring tonight, the only predicament I'm going to have, is who to pin!"

*Pain has reached his final destination now, and has a look behind him were a pride of lions are laying in the afternoon sun. Pain turns back to the camera, before slowly raising his title and staring into the camera, the lions clearly viewable behind him.*

Ultimate Pain: "Tonight I will show everyone, inparticular Roberto and Rich, why I am not only the King of CWA, but still the CWA Heavyweight Champion."

*Pain slowly slips his aviators down his nose before staring intently at the camera for a few seconds. He eventually roars...*

Ultimate Pain: "Tonight you will both suffer, the Ulllllllllltiiiiiiimaaaaate Paaaaaaiiiiin, as I walk out victorious!"

*End*
    Last edited by Nicky Talent; 12-22-2010 at 12:19 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Alan Rickman

Status

IWF? LMAO. I tried fedding there. Anyways, I got your shirt idea, but ROBERTO that your rep was HHH. Sorry bout that.

Thread Information