Status

Batter Frankie Enzo (RETIRED)

Name*:Frankie Enzo
    Nickname: N/A
    Age*:32
    Hometown:New Jersey
    Height:6'3"
    Weight*:270lbs
    Appearance:Slightly muscular, not ripped, black hair slicked back,wears Black tights with name printed down leg, often appears in expensive suits.
    Gimmick*:Itallian American mob like character, cocky arrogant SOB, does what it takes to win.
    Disposition*:Heel

Wrestling Style*: Dirty, technical style.
    Wrestling Abilities*: Speed1, Technical4, Power3, Brawling5, Charisma2.

Signature Moves*: Knee drop,Spinning neckbreaker,cactus clothesline,Randy orton style angry stomps,High knee.
    Finishing Moves*: Spike Piledriver,Inverted figure 4 leglock
    Other common moves: Chop block, knife edge chops, ring post figure 4 leg lock,death lock,gut buster,DDT,back breaker
    Previous Experience: Grew up wrestling in high school, wrestled at amateur level when he was 18, served as a doorman at many Mafia gentlemans clubs in New Jersey, turned pro at 22, wrestled in many independent circuits untill now.
    Influences: Harley Race,Ric flair, terry funk.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 06-05-2012 at 01:14 PM.

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

God

Status

Re: Frankie Enzo

December 31st 2008

The clip starts with a limousine rolling into a parking lot, stopping and having the driver open the door to reveal two beautiful women and Frankie, as they leave the limo Frankie links arms with the two women.

The camera then focuses on the titantron, on the tron is a small room with a mini bar and a large couch, Frankie opens a bottle of champagne and pours three glasses full.

Frankie: "You see this; beautiful women, limousines, $100 bottles of champagne, $1000 dollar suits(slight pause), I didn't just wake up one morning and decide to have all of this(slight pause), I earned it, and Im not going to let ANYONE get in my way to the top of this business, Im better than every slimeball in this building, including YOU,(slight pause) you people make me sick. I shouldn't have to prove myself to you or the boss of this place, Im so damn good I should be given a title shot, why do I have to compete in a fatal four way match against a load of little punks?

Frankie stands up and drinks the whole glass of champagne in one, leans towards the camera and points to himself.

"You see me, Im far superior to anyone in this business and I shouldn't have to prove my self to them, they should prove themselves to ME!"

Frankie sits down and pours another glass of champagne, both of the ladies begin to grope frankie and kiss him and unbutton his shirt.

"Now If you don't mind, Im kinda busy, now beat it"
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

January 14th 2009

The camera pans out from a black limousine outside of the CWA arena, Frankie's personal driver, Phil, opens the door. Tonight Frankie steps out of the limo alone, no attractive women, no expensive suit; infact, he is already in his in-ring attire. He looks like hes ready to fight, he is red in the face, his fists are clenched tight as he makes his way into the arena. He storms through the heel locker room like abull in a china shop, slams down his bag and takes out his own personal bottle of Jack Daniels and tumblar, he pours his self a large measurement of the beverage and drinks it all in one. it appears that Frankie is watching re runs of his match against Roberto, where he lost.
    "Why in Gods name did I let this happen?"
    Frankie burys is head in to his hands, pauses briefly, stands up and throws the half full bottle of JD against the wall. He breathes in and out heavily, then approaches the door, opens it and slams it shut, allmost knocking it off its hinges.
    ---------------------------------------------
    *5 minuites later*
    Frankie approaches the boss' office and knocks heavily on the door.
    "What the...whos there?" shouts the boss, in complete and utter surprise (No one usually bothers him so early on)
    "Its Frankie, and I advise you open this damn door right now!"
    The boss opens the door and lets Frankie into the office.
    "What the hell is your problem, Enzo, you lost last week sosmellin' like a damn brewery and nearly knocking my damn door down, what makes you think I shouldn't get security to drag your ass outta here for good?"
    "Just listen, boss, last week was a fluke, Im not sure about you, but Im too damn good for..Roberto...or whatever his damn name is, ok, give me another shot at the title and I'll prove to you, and these hypocrits who call themselves wrestling fans, that Im the best in the business"
    Frankie turns to the camera.
    "Listen, Im the best in this business, there is absolutely no one out there worthy of competing against me, not here, or anywhere else,so you listen up...tonight, Im gonna prove to you all that im the best, and when I do, I expect a title shot!"

Frankie leaves the room before the boss can get a word in, the camera then turns to the boss as he shakes his head, and sits back down in his chair.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Name:
    Frankie Enzo

Nickname:
    The Bully

Hometown:
    New Jersey

Height:
    6'3"

Weight:
    270lbs

Appearance:
    Slightly muscular, not ripped, black hair slicked back,wears Black tights with name printed down leg, often appears in expensive suits.

Gimmick:
    Itallian American mob like character, cocky arrogant SOB, does what it takes to win. Lately he has been on a bad streak and hardly booked to compete, therefore he will do anything to get on TV.

Disposition:
    Heel

Wrestling Style:
    Dirty, Powerful.

Wrestling Abilities:
    Power, Brawling, Charisma, Technical, Speed.

Signature Moves:
    Knee drop, Spinning Neckbreaker, Cactus Clothesline, Foot Stomp, High knee.

Finishing Moves:
    The New Jersey Spike (Spike Piledriver)
    The Figure 4 Leg Lock

Entrance Theme:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8RDMiwlUGM&feature=related

Previous Experience:
    This second Generation Superstar, grew up wrestling in high school and wrestled at amateur level 'till he was 18. After High School, went on to seerve as a doorman at many Mafia Gentlemans Clubs in New Jersey. Turned pro at 22 and wrestled in many independent circuits before joining CWA.

Influences:
    Beppe Enzo (His Father) and Super Mario Ganzo.

Merchandise:
    Last edited by Sawyer; 10-11-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (March 24th, 2010)
    ROTR 2010 Qualifier
    Frankie Enzo vs Nero James

We go backstage to the parking lot, where Timothy Coleman and a cameraman are standing by. The camera pans on a car driving in. It’s a bright red Ferrari Testa Rossa and it’s going pretty fast. The driver parks the car and gets out of it and we can see that it is none other than CWA original Frankie Enzo. Along with him is a very tall and beautiful blonde girl. The Second Generation Superstar has been on pretty bad slump lately to say the least and I doubt anyone can remember when he last won an official match. When CWA was formed and debuted on the WC Network in late 2008, Frankie Enzo was considered the future of this company. He was always well dressed and always in great shape. He was also very cocky and very arrogant. He could care less about being liked and inside the square circle, not many could hang with him. But along the way, Frankie Enzo seemingly lost his confidence. Winning matches became impossible for him and his Armani suits were traded in for sweat pants and dirty t-shirts. The girls that often were seeing with him were now a thing of the past. It got so bad, that for months now, he’s also been having a tough time even getting any television time. But tonight he has chance to turn things around, as CWA is giving him a chance to turn things around. Tonight he will face Nero James in a “Ruler of the Ring” Qualifying Match and it looks like he is taking this serious. He is not wearing track pants and a dirt shirt tonight. He is not going around making jokes or trying to make people laugh. It seems tonight the old Frankie Enzo is back. The New Jersey Bully, with the sexy blonde by his side, approaches Timothy.

Timothy Coleman: Hey there Fran...

Frankie instantly cuts him off.

Frankie Enzo:
    Shut your dirty mouth you mamaluke and listen to me. For months, I have been made to look like a joke, but it stops now. When I first signed for CWA, I was supposed to be the man to beat and rightfully so. I am the only second generation superstar in this company. When I was growing up, wrestling was all I knew; in fact you can say wrestling is in my blood. My father, the great Beppe Enzo was a champion! He has wrestled all over the world and won countless titles, including the World Tag Team Championships with Super Mario Ganzo. Just like he has done, I too, am going to put my mark in this business. The Ruler of the Ring tournament is my launching pad! I am going to win my match against Nero James tonight and I am going to qualify, you can bet your all bank account on that. No more games, no more messing around, Frankie Enzo is back babaaayyy!"

Frankie Enzo turns to his girl and plants a wet kiss on her, before smirking into the camera.

Timothy Coleman: Well, you sure dressing different and....

Once again Frankie cuts him off.

Frankie Enzo: What’s the matter with you? Didn’t I just tell you to shut your pie hole?

Frankie stares Timothy and tries to frighten him and it looks like he is succeeding.

Frankie Enzo: I told you, the Frankie Enzo you saw running around here these last couple of months is dead. The old Frankie Enzo is back! The one people feared is back! The one who always wore an Armani suit is back! The one who always had a sexy broad by his side is back! The one who drank champagne whenever he was thirsty is back! The one who did whatever it took to win matches is back, and tonight Nero James will be his first victim. I’m done playing games and I’m done losing. Tonight is my rebirth and no one will stand in my way.

Frankie grabs his lady by the arm and starts walking away, but after a few steps he stops and turns around.

Frankie Enzo: Nero James, you can forget about it!

Frankie Enzo stares in the camera, as the scene fades to black.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (May 5th, 2010)
    ROTR 2010 Quartee Final
    Frankie Enzo vs CJ Franchise

The scene begins outside a small convenience store in downtown New Jersey in Little Italy. Frankie Enzo enters the scene accompanied by a gorgeous red head. It seems that Frankie has made it his mission to show up every week with a different girl by his side. Frankie enters the store and no one is inside, except for the shop owner. He is a middle aged man of Indian descent and he is visibly unnerved by Frankie's presence.

Frankie Enzo: "You've got my money Babu?"

The Shop Owner is clearly scared, as he opens the cash register and gets some money out. He then nervously hands it to Frankie.

The Shop Owner: "Here Mr.Enzo and by the way my name is not Babu."

Frankie counts the money and he doesn't seem happy at all.

Frankie Enzo: "First of all, your name is whatever I say it is and second of all, you're short here Babu."

The Shop Owner is more scared than ever now, as he stutters a bit.

The Shop Owner: "That's all I have, business hasn't been that great lately."

Frankie Enzo: "Do you think I care? You want protection, you have to pay, otherwise you know what happens."

The Shop Owner: "Yes, yes, I know. Please, I'll have it for you next week I swear it."

Frankie Enzo: "This time, I'll let you off with just a warning, but don't let it happen again, capish?"

The Shop Owner seems relieved, as he grabs Frankie's hand and kisses it. Eventually Frankie pulls his hand away, as he turn to the camera.

Frankie Enzo: "You see, that's respect and that's what you and everyone here in CWA is going to learn CJ Franchise. At the next Adrenaline Rush, me and you are going to face each other and I don't plan to lose. You think Im going to be your stepping stone to your way to the top, but what you don't realise is, you're going to be mine. Im going to beat you in this quarter final match and then I dont care if it's Showtime or Nero or Willis or Ryan or Powers or Clint. I am better than of all of them and I am going to win this Ruler of the Ring tournament, plain and simple."

Frankie turns to the red head girl and plants a huge kiss, then turn to the camera once again.

Frankie Enzo: "CJ Franchise, forget about it."

Scene fades to black.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 05-08-2010 at 11:03 AM.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

wtf! that beat my rp? thats bull shit! i call total bullshit!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

I haven't seen your promo yet, can you send it to me? I wanna see for myself if you were screwed. It happens tho, I got screwed a few times myself.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Frankie's promo's pretty good tbh, a little short maybe compared to yours, but quality will always be more important than quantity. Frankie's wasn't hugely relevant either though so you have that in your favour.

I'd say it was pretty close between the two promos.

One thing I'd say isn't a great idea...copying CM Punk's Straight Edge gimmick that obviously. Instantly turns me off your character due to lack of originality.

Don't play the odds, play the man!

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

First of all i dont copy cm punk's gimmick. were both straight edge but he acts as a savior I dont. i critisize people for not being straightedge and im have the franchise part of my gimmick. 2nd of all he had one line about me and a catch phrase. rest was irrelveant. My rp went way more in depth dude

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Like I said, yours has far more relevance. His spelling and grammar is better, and more original probably. I'm sure it would have been close enough is all I'm saying, but I haven't graded in a while (can't even remember the other two factors lol). We've all felt hard done by from time to time, can't really be helped.

I don't usually give advice to guys on how to promo or their characters, I just thought I'd give my views. Punk was well known for criticising guys for not being Straight Edge before so it's pretty familiar. That's just who it reminds me of (I'm sure I'm not the only one either), and I wouldn't copy it to that degree, but of course it's up to you.

Ah well, don't want to take Frankie's profile over so...yeah.

Don't play the odds, play the man!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Yeah, lets not spam my profile lol. But yeah, just read his promo and I honestly liked it. It was close tho, but I see where he is coming from. If I were him I'd feel ripped off too. Anyway, no more posting here, lets do this by pm's please

God

Status

For what it's worth, there was very little in it. On another day you could have won.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (May 18th, 2010)
    ROTR 2010 Semifinal
    Frankie Enzo vs Mr.Willis

It's Adrenaline Rush and it's time for the first ROTR Semifinal match. Lindsay Monaham is in the ring ready to make the introductions.

Lindsay Monaham: "This match is scheduled for one fall and it's a Ruler of the Ring semifinal match. Introducing first from New Jersey, weighting in at 270lbs...Frankie "The Bully" Enzo!!!"

The Godfather Theme hits and out comes Frankie Enzo. For months now, Frankie has been coming out accompanied by a beautiful girl and tonight it's no different. The arena is filled by boos, as Frankie makes his way down the ramp. Along the way, he takes time to mock a few fans and even gets in a heated argument with a passionate fan. He finally enters the ring and arrogantly asks Lindsay to hand him her mic, which she does. He tries to speak, but the people are so loud that he can't even get a single word out. He looks annoyed, but his beautifull valet calms him down and he tries again.

Frankie Enzo: "Shut your mouth you mamalukes. Do you guys know who you messing with? I could have all of you wacked if I wanted to!"

The crowd now gets louder, as a "Frankie Sucks" chant rings out throughout the arena.

Frankie Enzo: "You guys think I suck? Are you kidding me? In case you need a reminder, I hold the record for the fastest victory in CWA's history. That's right you fat ignorant rednecks. I hold a record that will never be broken. Not even guys like Roberto or The Ultimate Pain can do what I did and I achieved it by beating not one guy, but two guys."

Frankie looks around around the arena with a very proud look on his face, maybe hoping to get some kind of recognition, but not surprisingly, the only thing he gets from the people in attendance is more of the same. Frankie now is more than just upset, he is furious.

Frankie Enzo: "Do you think I care what you guys think? I know I am the best wrestler in this business today and that's right I am going to win this Ruler of the Ring tournament. Last week I defeated that loser CJ Franchise and tonight I am going to beat..."

It seems Enzo has forgotten who he is facing tonight. He gets closer to his valet and whispers in her ear. She whispers back and he looks confused.

Frankie Enzo: "The guy from Different Strokes?"

The girls whispers something to him again, but he still looks confused.

Frankie Enzo: "I have no clue who the hell he is, but it don't matter. There's no way this guy can beat me tonight. I am the best in CWA and tonight I will prove it by shattering my own record and beating this nobody in 8 seconds...how about that? Now forget about it and bring this chump out."

Frankie hands the mic back to Lindsay and awaits his opponent.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 07-03-2010 at 09:52 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (Jun. 2nd, 2010)
    Street Fight Match
    Frankie Enzo vs Mr.Willis

We find ourselves inside the Notre Dame Ice Arena in Berlin, New Hampshire, where Adrenaline Rush this week is taking place. The camera pans to the ring, but something is different. Instead of the usual light blue ring that usually sits in the middle of the arena, it appears that someone has decorated it. There is a slot machine in every corner of the ring, a black leather couch on the side and even a bar top right in the middle. Yes, an actual bar top with shot glasses on the counter, a mini slot machine and even an espresso machine. A shiny crome pole is also beside the bar. The crowd sits in confusion, as they do not really know what is going on. Finally The Godfather music starts playing throughout the arena and the crowd quickly understand what is going on. They know that Frankie Enzo is about to come out and they all get on their feet and start booing, as no one here seems to like him. Frankie, together with a beautiful escort by his arm, makes his way down the ramp. This time though, just like the ring, he looks different. He is not angry at the fans, infact tonight he is sporting a big smile on his face. He tries to even shake hands with some of the fans, but they just yell at him in disgust. All this though, doesn't even faze Frankie in the least, as he pretends everyone is actually cheering him on. He eventually steps into the ring with a microphone in hand and waits for the audience to quiet down.

Frankie Enzo: "Thank you, thank you all."

Everyone now boos even harder, but Frankie plays it cool like they aren't.

Frankie Enzo: "Yes, yes, thank you all. Today is a very special day for me and for all of you. Today is a day where history will be made. Today is the premiere of the greatest show in late night television. Today is the premiere of the "4 of a Kind Cafe" talk show. The "4 of a Kind Cafe" will make shows like the Late Night with David Letterman or the Tonight Show look like second rate television programs. Even the Rainbow Room will pale in comparison. Why? Because I will be your host. That's right ladies and gentlemen, Frankie Enzo is here to rescue late nights from the boredom of late night television."

Frankie Enzo stands in the ring, as proud as any man can be. His beautiful escort gets close to him, wanting to share in the glory, but this upsets Frankie for whatever reason.

Frankie Enzo: "What are you doing toots?"

The girl backs up a little and even apologizes. She looks a little afraid as well.

Frankie Enzo: "This is my show and I'm the only one who can enjoy its success. Also, what are you doing still dressed? You know why I brought you down here. Now get to it"

The girl nods her head up and down and then slowly starts stripping down to heir bra and panties. Everyone who was booing, now starts cheering. Frankie has a big smirk on his face, as he looks around the arena proud. The girl, now almost naked, walks by the pole and starts dancing like a stripper.

Frankie Enzo: "Now, I was gonna have a special guest here for you all tonight, but no one measured up! Everyone in the back is a bum. Therefore, I decided that I would be the first guest. I have an important match tonight and what better way to promote it, than have me on the "4 of a Kind Cafe" talking about it. I guess it kills two birds with one stone.

Frankie strikes a pose and smiles at the audience waiting for an applause. The audience of course, boos loudly instead and throw many curse words at him, as such is the custom when The Bully stands in the ring. Frankie laughs to himself and just shrugs off the immense hate that the fans are tossing his way.

Frankie Enzo: "Tonight I face the one and only..."

The fans dont even let Frankie finish his sentence, as they all in unison scream out, MRRRRRRRRRR. WIIIIIILLLLLLIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS!

Frankie Enzo: "That's right, I hate him too don't worry. This man seems to think he is better than me. Why? Because at the last Adrenaline Rush he eliminated me from the Ruler of the Ring tournament. The truth is, I didn't even want to be in that tourney. If I really wanted to win it, I'd still be in it today. That tournament is for losers, who can't get a Title shot without it. I dont need to win that tournament to get a Title shot. When the rankings come out, I will probably be the number one contender to the World Title anyway and every one here knows it. Anyway, I actually only lost 'cause I put too much pressure on myself to beat my own record of 9 seconds. I wanted to beat it so bad that it made me careless. Tonight though, I won't make the same mistake. I won't make it quick and painless for you Willis, instead it will be long and painful. Tonight I will make you suffer like no one has ever made you suffer before. In case you have forgotten, this is a street fight match and unlike your silver spoon ass, I come from the streets."

The crowd is confused at the fact that Frankie is actually a second generation star and was well taken care of by his parents while growing up. He didn't grow up in the streets, in fact, Frankie grew up in a very nice neighborhood and even went to a very expensive private school. Frankie seems oblivious to this fact and just continues with his ranting.

Frankie Enzo: "I doubt you will even show up tonight Willis. But it's ok, I won't blame you, 'cause most likely if you do boy, I will end you. That's right, I will end you just like that stroke ended your little brother's life a couple of days ago. Stay away from me Mr.Willis if you know what's good for you and forget about it!"

Frankie drops the mic on the floor, as his entrance music plays again. The people are all in shock for what he has just said. He walks out of the arena in a shower of boos. He smiles and waves at all the people who hate him, as he hasn't said or done anything wrong. Frankie reaches the top of the ramp, turns around and waves one last time, before leaving to the back. The camera fades out on Frankie's beautifull escort still dancing on the pole.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (Jun. 30th, 2010)
    Frankie Enzo vs Don deVries

Adrenaline Rush returns from a commercial break and Michelle Kelly is standing backstage with a microphone in hand. Standing beside her, is the always arrogant Frankie Enzo. He is already in his wrestling gear.

Michelle Kelly: "Welcome back everybody. Coming up next will be a true battle of heavyweights, as big Don deVries will take on my guest here right now, Frankie Enzo."

Michelle turns to Frankie, who is staring right into the camera like a man on a mission.

Frankie Enzo: "Tonight Don, I am going to make you pay for costing me the match at Hostile Takeover. You see, I could care less that High Voltage took bragging rights! I could care less that you let Adrenaline Rush down! What I care about though, is the fact that you cost me the winning purse. You took money out of my pocket boy. Money that makes it possible for me to wear the best designer suits! Money that makes it possible for me to have the hottest women in my bedroom! Money that makes it possible for me to drive the best cars. You cost me all of that you mamaluke and now you're going to have to pay for it."

Michelle Kelly decides to ask a question, even though Frankie doesn't seem to be finished with his ranting.

Michelle Kelly: "Well to be fair Frankie, both you and Ari Bravado, left the Elephant Man to fend for himself..."

Frankie grabs the mic out of Michelle's hands and he doesn't look very happy. He gets right in Michelle's face...

Frankie Enzo: "Don't you ever dare do that again you ugly cockroach. who do you think you are? Who do you th..."

As everyone knows, Michelle doesn't let anyone push her around and takes the microphone right back.

Michelle Kelly: "I am the interviewer here you Guido. I ask the questions and if you dont like them, I dont care. Don't you ever try to intimidate me like you intimidate those $3 hookers you take with you to the ring."

Frankie now, with a nervous smile on his face, backs off.

Frankie Enzo: "Hey, hey honey, relax! What's the matter with you, are you crazy? I was kidding you know? Man, you girls are so sensitive these days."

Frankie tries to make peace with Michelle and even puts up his hand up for a high five. Michelle just shakes her head, and as annoyed and angry as she is, she decides to slap hands.

Frankie Enzo: "Alright, thats my girl. You know what, I like you. You got alot of spunk and alot of guts to stand up to someone like me. Everyone knows here that I am the toughest man in CWA. I also own the record for the fastest victory ever...9 seconds babaaay!!!!!"

All of a sudden, Frankie's music hits and it seems it's time for his match.

Frankie Enzo: "I guess my time here with you is done. I'll see you later sweet cheeks..."

Frankie blows Michelle a kiss and then turns to the camera. By the way, Michelle didn't look too flattered by Frankie's gesture.

Frankie Enzo: "...and I guess I will see you right now Don!"

Frankie leaves the set and Michelle Kelly is left there alone.

Michelle Kelly: "Alright, back to you gu..."

Frankie Enzo suddenly comes back on screen...

Frankie Enzo: "Oh yeah, almost forgot...forget about it!"

Frankie leaves again, as Michelle now looks really annoyed. She just drops the mic and steps out of the shot.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (Jul. 14th, 2010)
    Frankie Enzo vs Ari Bravado

The scene starts with the cameraman walking around an arena. People are going crazy and they are all holding tickets of some kind in their hands and most of them have books as well. It doesn't look like these guys are wrestling fans. The camera turns around to see what they are going crazy about and right away we can tell that this is not a wrestling show, but instead it's a horse track. A race is going on and it just started. The camera then turns around again and it focuses on the one and only, Frankie Enzo. He is not alone though, as he is surrounded by a bunch of his friends. They are all friendly to each other and all have smiles on their faces. I guess, they are winning some cash today. Also, these people all look like they came out of a Scorsese movie. Then suddenly, Frankie aknowledges the cameraman and starts talking.

Frankie Enzo: "Yeah, they say this is the sport of Kings, but I think they should call it the sport of the suckers. You see, beside wrestling, this is my bread and butter. All this fools here here think they are going to take my money? Oh man, are they going to be disappointed. You see, they are all betting on number 7 in this race, Bobby's Little Angel. He is the big favourite in this race, but what they don't realize is, today that horse is not even going to place."

Frankie and all his guys laugh, as the camera turns to the track to show the end of the race. It seems like Frankie is wrong though, 'cause Bobby's Little Angel is first and it doesn't look like he is going to lose this race. The crowd stands and gives applause, as the horses reach the finish. It seems that most of them have indeed bet on the huge favourite 'cause they are all smiles right now. The camera turns to Frankie again and he doesn't seem worried at all. Maybe he knows something we don't know. The camera then swings 180 degrees to show the race again and there's only about 200 yards left to the finish. All of a sudden though, Bobby's Little Angel starts to slow down and every other horse is catching up. The cameraman gets a close up of Bobby's Little Angel and we can clearly see the jockey pulling the horse back. As the crowd now is all hushed, there is an announcer who is constantly talking.

Commentator: "Here comes Bobby's Little Angel around the turn, she could be the winner of this one ladies and gentlemen, but she is definitely slowing down. Daddy's Choice, Flying Saucer and Bloody Sunday all getting closer. This could be a photo finish people and...incredible, Flying Saucer takes it, with Daddy's Angel and Bloody Sunday just behind. What a finish!!! The big favourite, Bobby's Little Angel had a huge lead, but it looks like it ran out of gas."

Many members of the crowd are visibly upset and start ripping their tickets. Frankie and his entourage on the other hand, are all celebrating. Frankie then turns to one of his guys...

Frankie Enzo: "Ok Pistol Pete, go collect the dough."

Pistol Pete makes his way to a group of guys nearby and starts collecting some money. Everyone is still upset and they all can't believe what has just happened. The camera then turns to a happy Frankie Enzo again, as he is shaking hands with some of his guys.

Frankie Enzo: "Yeah babaaaayyyy, easy money. This is what is all about!!! Frankie Enzo comes out on top once again. It's no different than when I'm inside a CWA ring kicking asses and taking names. I always get my way and if you don't believe me, ask big Don deVries. At the last Adrenaline Rush, I made his ass like a balloon, like I told you all I would. You see, he made the biggest mistake of his life when he cost me the match at Hostile Takeover and more importantly, when he cost me the winning purse that night. But you see, the truth is, he's not the only one who should pay for that. Ari Bravado is the other fool who did not do his job at Hostile Takeover and now he must pay as well. At the next Adrenaline Rush, I will make Ari regret the day he ever decided to become a professional wrestler. Nobody and I mean nobody crosses Frankie Enzo and gets away with it and that mamaluke will find this out the hard way."

All of a sudden, Frankie gets interrupted by Pistol Pete. He has a bunch of money in his hand and hands it to Frankie who in turn counts it. He seems very satisfied.

Frankie Enzo: "Well done Petey! now let's blow this popsicle stand."

Frankie Enzo and his crew starts heading out, but before they leave, Frankie decides to speak his mind again, as he turns to the camera.

Frankie Enzo: "Ari Bravado, do yourself a favour and don't bother showing up at Adrenaline Rush, because if you do, I will be left no choice but to give the 9 seconds beat down I am famous for. Stay home, play with your hair, eat some babka or whatever else guys like you do, but leave wrestling to real men like me. Ari Bravado, take my advice and forget about it."

With that, the scene fades to black.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (Jul. 28th, 2010)
    Frankie Enzo vs Tony Hughes

The following scene appears to be aired backstage, following the Adrenaline Rush show that took place in Biloxi, MS. The cameras have just stopped rolling, but this footage is being filmed by Frankie Enzo's guys for his personal website. They are infact in Enzo's lockeroom, but it seems no one is there. All of a sudden, the New Jersey Bully appears on screen, all wet and with a towel wrapped around his mid section. He has a huge smile on his face and rightfully and as he starts to get dressed, he aknowledges the camera and starts to talk.

Frankie Enzo: "What did I say, uh? What did I say? I told you all, that I would beat that no good fairy, Ari Bravado and I did. Tonight I made his ass like a balloon and I showed the all World that he wasn't man enough for me and that no one should mess with the New Jersey Bully. I also showed everyone, that I am the favourite in this Continental Title tourney. Two more wins and I will be the new CWA Continental Champion. Just a few minutes ago, I was informed that my opponent in the semifinals will be Tony Hughes. Tonight, that lucky fool got a bye when Mini P was unable to compete, but let me tell you something, his luck is running out because now he has to face me."

Frankie finishes getting dressed, then heads to the sink, where he starts doing his hair. While he's doing that, he looks at the camera from the mirror and starts talking again.

Frankie Enzo: "Tonight I beat Ari Bravado and I must be honest, it was easier than I thought it would be, therefore beating Tony Hughes in two weeks, will be a breeze. This guy is a jobber at best, while I am a headliner and in case anyone forgot, I also hold the record for the fastest win in CWA history..."

Frankie does his last touches on his hair, then with a smirk on his face, turns to the camera...

Frankie Enzo: "...nine fricking seconds, babaaaayyyyy!!!"

Frankie makes his way over to his locker, grabs his travel bag, then looks at his sparkling watch. I guess it's getting late and it's time to call it a night. He puts on his jacket and gets ready to leave, but before he does, he aknowledges the camera for one last rant.

Frankie Enzo: "Listen Sunshine Tony, just like I told Ari Bravado, I am going to tell you...do yourself a favour and dont show your face in Baltimore, 'cause only bad things can happen. This is a warning that you shouldn't be taking lightly, if you care about having a future here in CWA. This is my time to shine and any shining future needs a shiny new belt to go with it and I aint going to let anyone stand in my way, especially an ugly mamaluke like you."

With that, Frankie Enzo walks out of his lockeroom and heads down the hallway. The cameraman just tapes him, as he walks away. Suddenly though, Frankie stops, turns his head and with a cocky mug on his face decides to speak one last time. The camera guy zooms in on Frankie.

Frankie Enzo: "Sunshine Tony...Forget About It!!!"

Scene fades to black.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Redemption (Aug. 11th, 2010)
    Frankie Enzo vs Diego Gonzalez

Redemption is in full flow and the show is one third of the way through. The camera is ringside at the commentary table where Adrenaline Rush commentators, Buckworth and Coleman are sitting. It appears the next match will be from Adrenaline Rush.

Harvey Buckworth: "What a great show so far and the best is yet to come. Next though, will be the Final for the new Continental Title."

Timothy Coleman: "Frankie is my pick to become the first ever Continental champion and beat that nobody Diego Gonzales."

Harvey shakes his head at Timothy Coleman.

Harvey Buckworth: "Good to see you're not taking sides. Anyway, back to ringside and Lindsay Monaham."

The camera now changes from the commentary table to the ring, where Lindsay Monaham is ready to call the next match.

Lindsay Monaham: "This next match is scheduled for one fall and it's the Final for the newly Continental Title. Introducing first, from New Jersey, weighting in at 275lbs...Frankie Enzo!!!" The Godfather Theme hits the PA system and out comes Frankie Enzo. He has been on a roll lately and if he were to win this Title, it would be his first in his CWA career. There is an explosion of boos, as obviously everyone here is cheering for Diego Gonzales. Wearing his usual cocky smirk, he makes his way down the ramp and around the ring.

Harvey Buckworth: "It's not a surprise the reception Frankie is getting."

Timothy Coleman: "I don't know Harvey, if you ask me, these people are all idiots."

Harvey Buckworth: "Well, I didn't ask you."

Frankie rolls inside the ring, then grabs the mic right off of Lindsay Monaham, who doesn't appeared to appreciate it. Frankie could care less.

Frankie Enzo: "Tonight, I will finally become a champion. Tonight, I will beat Diego Gonzales and become the new Continental Champion."

Frankie pauses and looks around the arena, and once again receives an ovation of boos. The usual cool and collective Frankie, is actually not appreciating this treatment this time.

Frankie Enzo: "Shut your mouths you mamalukes. This is my time and I won't let you ruin this for me."

The crowd now yells louder than before and Frankie starts yelling back, especially at those in the front row. There is one man in particular he is being bothered by it seems. The man just stands there and smiles, as he is having a good time making Frankie angry.

Frankie Enzo: "Shut up Pedro, before I come down there and slap your burito looking face. Do you know who you're messing with? I am the man who only needs nine seconds to beat his opponents. That's right, nine fricking seconds babaaaaay!"

A "You Suck " chant now echos all through the arena and Frankie is going bezerk.

Timothy Coleman: "These idiots dont know a champ when they see one. They should worship a guy like Frankie"

Harvey Buckworth: "They paid for their tickets and they can cheer or boo whomever they want."

Eventually Frankie calms himself down, regains his composure and begins to talk again.

Frankie Enzo: "Whatever, it doesn't matter what you guys think or say, because tonight your boy is going down. He is a nobody, while I am a second generation superstar and a CWA Original and soon to be the new CWA Continental Champion. I beat everyone who is anyone on Adrenaline Rush lately. From the Don deVries, to the Ari Bravados and everyone in between, all of them has fallen victim to the New Jersey Bully. My finisher is the most devastating move in wrestling today and I am definitely the toughest man in the business. What is your boy's claim to fame in CWA? Beating Rolando Fuentes? Give me a break, I would have beaten that guy in 6 seconds."

Frankie is back to being a good mood after all the smacks he's been talking, as he now has a smile from ear to ear.

Frankie Enzo: "Anyway, I'm done talking; bring that fool out now, so I can teach him a lesson, New Jersey style. Diego Gonzales, come out here and forget about it."

Frankie drops the mic and awaits the Mexican born superstar.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 08-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo from Adrenaline Rush(Aug. 25th, 2010)
    Frankie Enzo vs Drake Redik

Adrenaline Rush is in full swing and it's time for Frankie Enzo versus Drake Redik. Lindsay Monahan is in the ring standing by...

Lindsay Monahan: "This next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Washington DC...Drake Redik!!!"

The once very promising youngster makes his way down to the ring to loud boos. He hasn't done very well here in CWA, but maybe tonight will be his turn around. he runs the ropes a couple of times, then awaits his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: "...and his opponent from New Jersey...Frankie Enzo!!!"

Frankie Enzo comes out from behind the curtains with a sexy looking lookind valet in his arm. He may have lost the match to Diego Gonzalez at Redemption for the new CWA Continental belt, but he hasnt lost his cocky attitude. He makes his way down the ramp and to the ring, then tells his girl to grab a mic. She does and hands it to him. Frankie gets right in Drake's face...

Frankie Enzo: "Tonight Drake, I'm going to smash your face. Someone has to pay for what happened to me at Redemption and sadly for you, you're going to be the one. The bottom line is, I dont hate you, but you're at the wrong place at the wrong time and that's just the way it is."

Drake shrugs his shoulder with a smirk on his face, motioning that he is ready.

Frankie Enzo: "I'm glad you're ready Drake, but it wont change the outcome. You will suffer the New Jersey Spike and trust me, it's not pleasant. But before I do that, let me address the new CWA Continental Champion."

Frankie breaks his stare with Drake Redik and turns to the camera.

Frankie Enzo: "Tito Burrito, or whatever your name is, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame because it only takes me nine seconds to end someone's dreams. I want that Title and I will get it, believe you me. Tito Burrito, forget about it!"

Frankie drops the mic and gets to his corner. The ref motions for the bell and we are ready to go.

Thread Information