Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WC's Greatest WWE Entrance Music of All Time - THE COUNTDOWN!

#CR2K21

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: WC's Greatest WWE Entrance Music of All Time - THE COUNTDOWN!

Okay, one more bulk post to get all of those with 25 points and under in, after which we will have the themes which all have at least two votes.

97. Brock Lesnar - Next Big Thing - 21 Points
    (12 points from Order, 9 points from Blaine)

=.84. Bad News Barrett - Rebel Son - 22 Points
    (22 points from Blaine)

=.84. The Undertaker - Graveyard Symphony - 22 Points
    (22 points from Wang Chung)

=.84. Mick Foley - Wreck - 22 Points
    (12 points from Surly, 10 points from Keefmoon)

=.82. Stone Cold - Hell Frozen Over - 23 Points
    (23 points from The EC)

=.82. Becky Lynch - Celtic Invasion - 23 Points
    (18 points from Mandalorian, 5 points from Silky Snowflake)

=.78. Baron Corbin - I Bring the Darkness - 24 Points
    (24 points from OMB)

=.78. Eddie Guerrero - Gangsta Lean - 24 Points
    (24 points from Shade)

=.78. Shinsuke Nakamura - Shadows of a Setting Sun - 24 Points
    (19 points from Shawn, 5 points from Blaine)

=.78. Billy Kidman - You Can Run - 24 Points
    (14 points from RainShaker, 10 points from Shade)

=.75. Tomasso Ciampa - No One Will Survive - 25 Points
    (25 points from OMB)

=.75. D'lo Brown - Danger at the Door - 25 Points
    (16 points from RainShaker, 9 points from Silky Snowflake)

=.75. Io Shirai - Tokyo Shock - 25 Points
    (15 points from Order, 10 points from Wolf Beast)

RIP Exalted One

Status
      Country                    United States

No one picked my top 2 :o

I thought for sure the top biggest bangers of themes be on here.

I demand a recount of ballots

"So here I am A Hero, No... I am the one who does the things needed the things the heroes won't"

Status

Lesnar - Hell of a track really, and even more impressive considering he had it pretty much from jump. WWE knew they were pushing the dude hard and gave him a big time theme song. Good shout.

Barrett - I feel like BNB never found that truly great theme song for himself but this might be as close as he ever got and it's still deeply generic. The little booms help. Poor Wade.

Taker (Graveyard) - Another great rendition of the Taker theme. Been over it.

Foley - I never loved this song but it's serviceable and it does get a great reaction. I like any song that has the opening second sound that the crowd pops for, like the glass shatter (*ahem*) or the wreck sound in this case.

Stone Cold - This was on my shortlist, it's just perfect for Austin. The glass shatter creates pops you could never dream of and the rest of the tune is just pitch perfect, all business no bullshit Austin. Great theme.

Becky - So much fun! Really memorable riff on this song and the possibility for crowd sing-a-longs is never a bad thing, especially as Becky got obscenely over with this one. Shoutout to Man for the big support on this one.

Corbin (Darkness) - Said my piece already on Superhuman kicking the shit out of this one, but it's still an alright tune, albeit a little edge-dark for me, especially for a guy who I don't think ever fit that aesthetic. Grimy biker vibes of Superhuman were a better match.

Eddie (Gangsta) - Another fun Eddie theme, but still not my favorite or even my favorite with this aesthetic to it.

Nakamura (Shadows) - Did I not vote for this? It must have been a late cut cause I was in here READY to defend this over his other theme. I love the additional elements to an already great theme here and I genuinely think it's even better than his first. It's a close call, but this song is just dynamite. Good work Shawn and Blaine.

Kidman - I didn't vote for this either?! Shit, I know I had it on my shortlist too, with all it's goofy and kinda rapey lyrics. Absolute banger.

Ciampa - I kinda love this but also kinda don't have any strong feelings about it, which I realize makes no sense. I think it works really well in the context of a big win or appearance, but on it's own it doesn't do much for me.

D'Lo - YOU LOOKIN AT THE REAL DEAL NOW. Anyone who didn't vote for this just hasn't listened to it enough. Absolute killer from start to finish. Thank you for your support Shake. Everyone else, GONNA KICK YOUR SORRY ASS OUT ON THE STREET.

Shirai - Is this a new theme for her? Don't think I've heard it, kinda cool, reminds me of something but can't put my finger on it.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    Silk's Miscellaneous Match Reviews
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Shoutbox Diva, #Iconic Hall of Famer
    #BlackLivesMatter
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Scoundrel

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    No one picked my top 2 :o

I thought for sure the top biggest bangers of themes be on here.

I demand a recount of ballots

Both were late cuts from my shortlist (End of Days>>>Superhuman btw)

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Who's ready for another long-ass Jazz Wolf musical thoughts infodump that will make Tig like me slightly less?

Trent Seven - Mustache Mountain - I like the guitar riffs. Vocals, not so much. Didn't know what to expect for Trent's theme, but it feels... unfitting, in a way.

Erick Rowan - Sheepherder - Unique as fuck. Catchy chill wind chimes. Oddly soothing.

Stone Cold - Venomous - As far as generic trash rock riffs go, it's alright.

Dolph Ziggler - Here To Show The World - I constantly get this and his Perfection theme mixed up. Probably because they're like 80% the same song with a few vocal tweaks.

Kofi Kingston - S.O.S - I dig it, kinda. Unique, stands out, inoffensive. Isn't it a bit strange that a midcard babyface's theme is about watching someone drown? That's cold, Kofi.

Tazz - If You Dare - Anything with a flatline usually is a good sign when you're looking for intimidating wrestling themes. So it's good, despite the repeating guitar riff. Tazz cloning himself for the video was a surprisingly fun viewing. Oooh, there's another Tazz! Which direction will he walk in, I wonder.

Taka Michinoku - Yamato Suite - I clicked this expecting the Funaki/Kai En Tai theme, which in itself is a banger. Color me surprised to find a completely different theme that instantly bangs. Top notch, delighted I heard it today.

Tazz - Just Another Victim - Two Tazz themes in (nearly) a row? What are the odds, I wonder. I prefer his previous, but I'm happy that Taz's Clones survived the theme change.

The Rock - If You Smell - It's fine. No real attachment to it, but like many Rock themes it's got that superstar quality to it.

Drew McIntyre - Gallantry - Scottish? Gotta have bagpipes. Not my favorite Drew theme - I even like his pre-Broken Dreams generic rock theme more than this, tbh - but after the bagpipes settle down it's got a good sound to it.

The IIconics - Femme Fatale - Unique operatic-like theme, which I kinda like. Might just be because it was contrasted with the other IIconics theme for quite a while.

Charlie Haas - Pay the Price - Charlie Haas had a singles theme? Fine but forgettable, I guess.

Dude Love - Dude's Shack - Instantly memorable. Not my favorite Foley theme (duh) but you can't say it doesn't suit the character. A real Peacock of a theme.

B-Team - Battlescars - Alright, look, I'm not going to pretend it's not generic buttrock about nothing in particular. But if you don't find something oddly amusing about two middle-aged buffoon goons who treat a victory against local talent like they won the godamned olympics with completely detached 100% unfitting music, then I'm sad at you. A slightly good buttrock theme, elevated slightly by being inexplicably attached to a team completely unsuited for it. Which was part of the charm, in a roundabout sort of way, isn't it? They 'made' their own merch with a white shirt and a black sharpie, and grabbed a trash theme from the unused trash themes playlist, because they're so low on the totem pole that no-one in management noticed them. It works BECAUSE it's so unfitting. The other B-Team leans too far into the goofy charm to the point where it ruins itself.

Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel - Black or White - holy shit, someone else remembered this theme. I thought I dreamed this up in some sort of fevered coma. Shade, my man! A late cut from my list, and an odd but good song for an underrated team.

Shane McMahon - Here Comes The Money - how did Shane ever become a beloved babyface with a theme like this? Catchy dumb, but in a good way.

Eric Bischoff - I'm Back - What an asshole theme. Perfect for Eric.

AJ Styles - Phenomenal - Cheesy as heck. Feels like it was made for someone else - perhaps two someone else's - then got recycled for AJ. Bleh.

Mean Street Posse - Posse - I won't defend this.

Owen Hart - Black Hart - I can actually see this as being background music somewhere in the middle of a semi-decent indy game. It's alright.

TJP - Playing With Power - Fuck, this one completely slipped my mind. Great theme, perfect for TJP, and genuinely good.

Matt Hardy - Live For The Moment - Solid banger. Shrug.

APA - Protection - One of the best Attitude Era rock themes. So many CAWs back in the day had this theme. Top banger even if it is a tad repetitive.

Zack Gowen - Out Of My Way - I would not have guessed Seether would've done Zack Gowen's theme. Learn something new every day.

Deonna Purrazzo - Fluent In Purrazzo - I like violins. Sue me. It's unique, it's got a good vibe to it, and it's got violins.

Vader - Mastadon - It's fine. No real feelings.

Ultimate Warrior - Unstable - It's the Warrior theme alright. No real feelings.

Alexa Bliss - Spiteful - Glitter, Glitz, Sparkle, Bli-wait no it's not that one, damn. Good tuneup remix of Bliss's previous theme.

Repo Man - Repossession Blues - I hate that I love this. REPO MAAAAAN.

Ted DiBiase Jr - Priceless - Ew.

Heath Slater - More Than One Man - Opening hook is 'I'm a one man band.' Chorus is 'We're a three man band.' At least try to hide the recycling of 3MB's theme.

Tyler Breeze - Good Dirty Fun - Stupid catchy and oddly perfect for selfie model Tyler Breeze. I like it more than his self-sung beat poetry theme later on, even though that's also good in a campy way.

AJ Lee - Let's Light It Up - Never really felt like this suited AJ. Sounds like a divas theme they had in storage somewhere. It's not bad, honestly, like it's got a good beat and the lyrics are... fine?

Mankind - Schizophrenic - Hauntingly good orchestral score. The car crash into clap rock is more memorable, but this is very good for what it is.

Lita - LoveFuryPassionEnergy - One of my favorite women's themes in, like, ever, but I had completely forgotten about it. Perfectly suited for Lita.

Raven - End of Everything - Don't like the song. It's good for Raven, but not going to be close to something on my list, unless there's an instrumental version of it somewhere. I dig the raven squawking though.

Jack Gallagher - Gentleman - Fantastic boss theme, it just screams that shit's about to go down despite the usual CFO$ theme drawbacks, like it's short as shit. Complete and utter shame for who it's attached to.

Billy Gunn - I've Got It All - It's not Billy & Chuck's theme, nor is it the Assman theme, so it wasn't on my radar. Inoffensive theme.

Legacy - New Day - This theme always seemed to play in the starting menu of one of the SvR or WWEK games. That or Luke Gallow's horrendous incomprehensible theme. Anyway, surprisingly better than I remember.

The Usos - Done With That - VERY unpopular opinion, but I loved the brief time when this theme was a complete instrumental, and hated that it became this. Adding lyrics - and by lyrics I mean random vocal soundbites played at a seemingly random pace, weird-ass vocal grunts or words that aren't even part of the lyrical chain just thrown inbetween lyrics phrases is one of the worst trends in music - completely ruined it. I'll happy listen to it's bomb-ass instrumental predecessor, but the second there's a dude screaming 'OKAY' or 'ALRIGHT' randomly as if they can't go for a single second without shrieking because they're afraid they'll forget how to say words, that's where you lost me. FIGHT ME. Don't fight me, I'm fragile.

Sheamus - Hellfire - Very good. It doesn't have the meme quality of 'TOO MANY LIMES' but it's a very solid banger of a theme.

Deuce & Domino - All About Cool - Y'all remember when Deuce & Domino 2.0 briefly happened in NXT? Boy those Metro Brothers got people talking. Good theme for them, too. Let's bring those guys back, wherever and whoever they are.

D&D theme fits theme, sure, it's fine, but Metro Brothers, man!

Billy & Chuck - You Look So Good To Me - What, you thought I was kidding when I mentioned I'd be nominating this? Please. Fantastic theme. When the other half asks whether that shirt looks good on them, just play this theme. Don't say anything, just play it. They'll know.

Hulk Hogan - Voodoo Child - Iconic, etc, etc. No attatchment.

Keith Lee - Limitless - It's not a 30-second loop, which in this day and age for WWE themes is a complete rarity. I dig it. Big deal feels.

Ryback - Meat On The Table - Meh.

William Regal - Real Man's Man - This is so cheesy it belongs in the fridge. It's stupid good and I love that I love it.

Undertaker - Rest In Peace - Very few themes get an instant audience reaction like the sound of Undertaker's dong. Won't have it on my iPod, but I can't deny how iconic it is.

Le Resistance - Final Force - I remembered this theme being a 20-second loop before 30-second loops were a thing. Surprisingly happy to realize it's got enough subtle changes to stand on two legs. I like it.

Too Cool & Rikishi - You Look Fly Today - Chill hop banger. 'S good.

The Sandman - Enter Sandman - May have been a one off for ONS that was later overdubbed for the network, but can't deny what an iconic song it is for ol' Sandy.

The Mountie - I'm The Mountie - THE MOUNTIE ALWAYS GETS HIS MAAAAAN.

Zack Ryder - Radio - Guilty pleasure. Stupid song but it's so catchy.

The Hart Foundation - Road to Destruction - ehhhhhh.

The Vaudevillains - A Quicker Accomplishment - Fuck your generic buttrock, gimme delightful ragtime piano. Cute, catchy, chill, it's a damn shame it's super repetitive even by CFO$ standards. If there was an extended version that wasn't so repetitive it'd be an instant number one.

X-Factor - What Chu Lookin' At - We go from cute ragtime to... this. Well then.

Ted DiBiase - It's All About The Money - I wonder what character this song is for. Not big on subtly, huh. It's fine, yeah, iconic, etc.

The Rock - Know Your Role - See other Rock note. All Rock themes kinda blend together. They're fine.

Sonya Deville - Square Up - Okay, so, as it turns out Sonya has had, like, three themes, all named Square Up. So really it's my fault for not specifying it for Mando. This is her 'got called up, gotta remix the theme' second one, she's currently got a more rock-leaning one that I don't think has been publicly released yet, but my heart belongs to her first theme, which I should've specified, sorry Manny. Here you go.

Anyway, moving on.

The New Age Outlaws - Oh You Didn't Know - Actually let's not move on, let's go right back to Sonya's theme for a minute or two. Sonya's OG theme is so so boss tier that I'm genuinely bummed more people don't know it. Her second theme feels so watered down from it that it's almost sad. It's top-tier music and one of the best asskicking tracks released in the past few years. It's so good, man, and damn near no-one ever mentions it. Man I dig Sonya's theme. Anyway, moving on.

Brock Lesnar - Next Big Thing - Instantly recognizable opening hook. Boss vibes.

Bad News Barrett - Rebel Son - The 'God Save Our Queen' opening feels unnecessary, and solid riffs aside I kinda prefer his post-Corre End of Days theme.

Undertaker - Graveyard Symphony - Doesn't have the ring to it as the other Undertaker entry.

Mick Foley - Wreck - There's that Mick Foley one. Solid, catchy, somewhat light. Always one of my go-to themes.

Stone Cold - Hell Frozen Over - Iconic. Perfect for Austin. No complaints.

Becky Lynch - Celtic Invasion - A late cut from my list. Catchy, good, headbanger of a theme. I miss Steampunk Becky.

Baron Corbin - I Bring The Darkness - As mentioned in the other Corbin song, I prefer the version prior to this. Still a good-ish theme for a not good-ish wrestler.

Eddie Guerrero - Gangsta Lean - I don't remember this theme, huh. Seems soft for Eddie.

Shinsuke Nakamura - Shadows of a Setting Sun - Unsurprisingly I like the instrumental better. But in this case I don't just mean Nakamura's first theme, I mean this theme without the rapping. Got an industrial violin vibe that's being drowned out by the lyrics, which aren't bad I guess.

Billy Kidman - You Can Run - Ehhhhhhhhhh. Not for me.

Tomasso Ciampa - No One Will Survive - Say it with me: "Could be better if it wasn't a 30-second loop."

D'Lo Brown - Danger At The Door - Shrug.

Io Shirai - Tokyo Shock - Solid enough banger. I dig the bassy opening.

Spoiler:

it was not worth the time you took to read all of my shit takes on WWE music

Spoiler:

#CR2K21

Status

@Silk - Becky’s theme was one I actually found climbing my list as I put it together. Works really well as it’s an enjoyable song to listen to as well as being an easy one for a hyped crowd to sing along with.

@SJW - No worries at all, my man. I’ll edit the video you provided into the countdown post when I’m back on my laptop later on, before dropping the next set of songs!

We are heading into the interesting parts now!

#CR2K21

Status

=.73 Gangrel - Blood - 26 Points
    (18 points from Booty Vice, 5 points from Keefmoon, 3 points from Shock)

=.73 Daniel Bryan - Flight of the Valkyries - 26 Points
    (12 points from Regal or Riot, 9 points from Wang Chung, 5 points from Order)

.72 Ric Flair - Dawn - 27 Points
    (14 points from Regal or Riot, 13 points from Wang Chung)

=.69 Cody Rhodes - Smoke & Mirrors - 29 Points
    (25 points from Shock, 4 points from Blaine)

=.69 Cactus Jack - Whole Lotta Groove - 29 Points
    (22 points from Keefmoon, 7 points from Wolf Beast)

=.69 The Rock - Electrifying - 29 Points
    (15 points from Tig, 14 points from Mandalorian)

I told you guys it was going to start getting good. Six solid songs here.

Gangrel - Absolute classic and fit the character perfectly. I am actually shocked that it only picked up the votes that it did, as this was a top 30 for me and a late cut from my list.

Daniel Bryan - Iconic. Wouldn't get on my list but it is hard to deny that the song gets one hyped up because of all of the memories that are associated with it. I am so happy that they haven't changed this.

Ric Flair - Can't say that I am a massive fan of that style of music but it suits Flair and is good to "WOOOO!" to.

Cody Rhodes - I rate Shock so much for putting this top of his list. I don't care if you guys meant the other one because the OG is the best and it also gave us a funny clip of John Cena singing it backstage at Wrestlemania. If this doesn't remind you of a SVR game then there is something wrong with you.

Cactus Jack - Of all of the Foley themes, this one is our winner although if I was ranking the four we've had this one would probably be at the bottom. Not to say that it isn't a bad theme though, but it is no Dude Love theme.

The Rock - I love this theme. It isn't Rocky's best, which is still to come much later, but solid and one that never fails to hype me up.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Smoke and Mirrors is a goddamn classic and I'm very disappointed in all of you (except Blaine). My favourite wwe theme ever.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Bo Dallas Mark

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Smoke and Mirrors is a goddamn classic and I'm very disappointed in all of you (except Blaine). My favourite wwe theme ever.

:D

Smoke And Mirrors is awesome, including all of it's incarnations. Kingdom still is his best theme song
    Saus X W/L Record
    2/0/1

Crimson Knights W/L Record
    0/0/0

Currently Writing:
    WWE 2017
    31st Hunger Games

#CR2K21

Status

To be honest, it is one that I completely didn't think about, as has been the case with a couple others in the countdown so far. I was very close to bumping something off of mine when I saw that you went so high on it

Let's take a moment to enjoy the Dashing Cody Rhodes promos.

Scoundrel

Status

Yet another that was on my shortlist.

Surprised that only Wang also went for Flair, given how iconic it is

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

I was convinced Brood was going to be high on my list until I actually put the list together. Great, great jam but I couldn't find space for it.

Spoiler:

Comeback King

Status

Totally on board with the Cody Rhodes theme love and I think it is the brown paperbag version that is my favourite.

Surprised nobody else went for the Io theme. Think it is absolutely perfect for her and witht he strobe lighting she feels bad ass.

#CR2K21

Status

=.67 Pete Dunne - Bruiserweight - 32 Points
    (22 points from Order, 10 points from Regal or Riot)

=.67 Edge - Never Gonna Stop - 32 Points
    (18 points from RainShaker, 14 points from Keefmoon)

=.62 Vince McMahon - No Chance in Hell - 34 Points
    (18 points from The EC, 16 points from OMB)

=.62 Jack Swagger - Patriot - 34 Points
    (18 points from Shock, 12 points from Wolf Beast, 4 points from Silk)

=.62 Victoria - All the Things She Said - 34 Points
    (17 points from Shade, 14 points from Silk, 3 points from Shawn)

=.62 Asuka - The Future - 34 Points
    (13 points from Shock, 12 points from RainShaker, 8 points from Regal or Riot, 1 point from Shawn)

=.62 Mr. Perfect - Perfection - 34 Points
    (11 points from Shock, 10 points from Wang Chung, 7 points from Regal or Riot, 6 points from Wolf Beast)

Pete Dunne - I can't say that this does much for me, if I am being honest. Seems quite generic, although less generic than some other songs out there, if that makes sense.

Edge Never Gonna Stop - I'd never heard this theme before. Apart from the chorus, I don't think this suits Edge at all. Not his best theme, which again is certain to come up in this countdown.

Vince McMahon - A classic. Suits the Mr McMahon character to a tee. Was a late cut from my list, safe in the knowledge that others would vote for it. Good work from EC and OMB for getting it into a respectable position on the countdown.

Jack Swagger - Another that suits the character perfectly. I admit that this one slipped my mind, because it bangs and perhaps I should have found a place for it on my list. I'm not even a bit American but this makes me feel like a proud American boi.

Victoria - I really like this song as a song to listen to in general, and until those votes came in I completely forgot that Victoria used it as a theme. Great shout from those that picked it. Plus we get Victoria holding an energy ball of some sort in the entrance video. Another plus!

Asuka - Epic. Love this theme.

Mr Perfect - What a badass theme. Excellent work from those that gave it some love. Only if Curtis Axel used this theme...

Status

Still can't believe Victoria entered to that t.A.T.u. song.. It's an enjoyable song but I don't think I'm too big on it as an entrance theme.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    Edge Never Gonna Stop - I'd never heard this theme before. Apart from the chorus, I don't think this suits Edge at all. Not his best theme, which again is certain to come up in this countdown.
    At the time, this worked for his character I think. This was after the theme he and Christian used together and pre-Metallingus. But once you hear Metallingus, nothing else fits.

Spoiler:

Comeback King

Status

That Jack Swagger theme was such an upgrade on his first one. Sad we will never hear it again to be honest.

Asuka's is a great fit and has a big-time feel to it as well I think.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Swagger's theme makes me proud to be an American, despite the fact that I am neither proud of the country, nor a citizen of the country.

Asuka's theme is brilliant. I particularly like it because she's the first Japanese wrestler in WWE that didn't have very generic Japanese style music.

Mr Perfect's fits him perfectly. I actually like the Curtis Axel remix too.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

#CR2K21

Status

=.58 Stone Cold - I Won't Do What You Tell Me - 35 Points
    (21 points from Keefmoon, 14 points from Tig)

=.58 Paige - Stars in the Night - 35 Points
    (19 points from Order, 12 points from Blaine, 4 points from Shock)

=.58 Jake Roberts - Snake Bit - 35 Points
    (19 points from Wolf Beast, 11 points from Booty Vice, 5 points from Regal or Riot)

=.58 The Nexus - We Are One - 35 Points
    (16 points from Shawn, 13 points from Tig, 6 points from Shade)

=.56 Big Boss Man - Hard Times - 37 Points
    (23 points from Booty Vice, 14 points from MC 16)

=.56 Eddie Guerrero - Lie, Cheat Steal - 37 Points
    (14 points from Wang Chung, 13 points from Silk, 7 points from Surly, 3 points from Tig)

.55 The Twin Towers - Jive Soul Bro - 39 Points
    (22 points from Booty Vice, 17 points from MC 16)

.54 Goldust - Gold-Lust - 41 Points
    (24 points from Regal or Riot, 17 points from Shock)

.53 D-Generation X - The Kings - 42 Points
    (17 points from Wolf Beast, 17 points from Tig, 8 points from Keefmoon)

Stone Cold - My personal favourite Austin theme and the one I always think of when I think of his themes. Badass and never fails to hype me up.

Paige - Was on my shortlist. Banger of a theme. That scream tho

Jake Roberts - Classic theme. Solid choice.

The Nexus - Really suited the group, with the "we are one" message and how they were as a group and force initially.

Big Boss Man - I LOVE this theme.

Twin Towers - More Boss Man but not as good.

Goldust - I prefer this to Stardust's.

DX - Can't say that I am really feeling this.
    Last edited by Mandalorian; 01-25-2021 at 05:21 AM.

Scoundrel

Status

Sad that more people didn't vote for Goldy

(Mando, you've got 17 points from Shock for both Goldust and DX btw)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information