2 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BTB - WWE 2017

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: BTB - WWE 2017

Extra Information

I'll just have this here for me to plan shows, dates, and whatnot.

NXT Takeover: Orlando - April 1st, 2017
    Main Event: Bobby Roode (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Wrestlemania 33 - April 2nd, 2017
    Main Event: Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens (c)

Armageddon - April 23rd, 2017 - Smackdown Exclusive

Extreme Rules - April 30th, 2017 - Raw Exclusive

Money In The Bank - May 14th, 2017
    Main Event: Women's MITB Ladder Match

Over The Limit - May 28th, 2017 - Raw Exclusive

NXT Takeover: Atlanta - June 3, 2017 - NXT, 205 Live, and NXT UK Exclusive

Starrcade - Smackdown and Raw Exclusive - June 4, 2017
    Main Event: Battlebowl Match for WWE/Universal title shot at Summerslam
    Last edited by Ingonious; 11-06-2020 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Added Starrcade

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Smackdown Re: BTB - WWE 2017

WWE Files trademarks. The WWE has filed the following Trademarks

Kairi Sane, Velveteen Dream, Lars Sullivan, Lacey Evans, Dakota Kai, Toni Storm, Montez Ford, The Shattered Hart, and Carl Kindrink. Reports show that most of these names could be for a reported special project for the Women's Division.
    Wrestlemania 33 match revealed? There was a leaked picture taken backstage by a fan, where we see The Usos and The Ascension. This may just be a Smackdown Match, but who knows. We should get a match card for Smackdown during Smackville.
    Kalisto injured? Kalisto has been announced to be out for at least 5 months. He took a nasty fall at a house show, where he botched a suicide dive onto Harper. Thus, Sin Cara and Darren Young will compete on Raw to decide the last contestant in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    Shayna Baszler coming to WWE? Training Scouts have seemed to show interest in Baszler. Whether this means anything or not is in the air.

March 12, 2017

Smackville

{[Opening Promo]}

"Tonight, a hill for many people's Wrestlemania."

We see Rhyno go straight through a table.

"Vengeance can only go so far"

Bray Wyatt hits Randy Orton with a Sister Abigail.

"But are they willing to go that distance?"

The watcher's screen gets panned into the ramp, as we see the opening pyrotechnics. And then.

I CAME TO PLAY

Out comes Miz to the ring, holding a mic.

Miz: Welcome to Smackville! A night of horrible decision making, and you want to know why? Because I'm not a champion. And I know exactly why. It's because Daniel Bryan holds a personal vendetta against me. Because I have what he doesn't, a career. I have a career in wrestling, and my pace on Main Event surely grants me a title opportunity! Because Main Event is totally where an A-Lister like me belongs! I'm sick of being relegated to the lower cards when I constantly put in 100%+ effort. What else do you want from me, to compete on WWE Superstars? It doesn't even exist anymore, because nobody wants to watch it. Now I have an unplanned match again Dolph Ziggler, who I have beat time and time again. I'm sick of this sh-

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

Dolph Ziggler came out with a microphone as well.

Ziggler: Will you shut up man. All you do is complain, but I'm down to kick your ass again.

Ziggler ran into the ring, and the bell rang.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Miz and Ziggler started the match by locking up, with Ziggler getting the fast advantage. Ziggler took Miz down with a hip toss, before landing a dropkick. Miz rolled backwards, and caught Ziggler with a Side-Kick as he ran at him. Miz then hit Ziggler with a neckbreaker and went for a quick cover. Ziggler kicked out, before being kicked in the head. Miz began to stomp on Ziggler, before going for a Snap DDT. Ziggler reversed the move, holding Miz up in the air. He flipped the A-Lister onto the floor.

Miz hit his back hard, before being picked up. Ziggler caught the A-Lister with a Leaping-DDT, planting Miz straight into the floor. Miz kicked out of a pinfall attempt at two. Ziggler picked Miz back up, and put him into a Fireman's Carry. And then he planted Miz with the Emerald Flowsion, getting a pop from the crowd. Ziggler capitalized on this, setting up for a Superkick in the corner. Miz caught the Superkick, and pulled Miz into him. Miz then hit Ziggler with a 'Skull Crushing Finale', going for the quick victory. Ziggler kicked out at two, stunning Miz.

Miz picked Ziggler up, and whipped him into the corner. Miz then hit Ziggler with his signature middle-rope clothesline. As Ziggler fell to the floor, Miz climbed the top rope. He lept off the top rope, and nailed Ziggler with a Leg Drop. He covered Ziggler, who kicked out barely at two. Miz was angry at this point, about to hit Ziggler with another Skull Crushing Finale. But Ziggler managed to escape his grasp, catching him with a "Fireman's Carry Emerald Flowsion" (World Revolver). Ziggler pinned Miz for the 1 .. 2 .. 3 ..

Spoiler:

Winner: Dolph Ziggler (10:34)

Ziggler celebrated his victory. The show panned to backstage, as we see Mickie James and Renee Young.

Young: Mickie James, on Friday you attacked Alexa Bliss and Naomi. Could I get a reason for that?

James: Well, it simply boils down to one thing. Alexa Bliss is self-centered. She brought me back, and we worked together. And then she started using me to win her battles. And I would lose and lose. All because she sent me out without knowledge. So I decided to attack her. And next Friday, I will beat Alexa Bliss, and I'll do it however many times she wants me to.

Mickie James walked off as we pan to the ring.

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦. • ────── ✾ ────── •. ╌────═❁═────╌. ━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ

IM A ONE MAN BAND

Out came Heath Slater to the ring, with Breezango following him. There were tables set up everywhere, with Slater looking more pumped than ever. And then out came Rhyno. Simon Gotch and Aiden English followed behind him, staring down Tyler Breeze and Fandango. Rhyno entered the ring and the bell rang.

Hardcore Championship
    Rhyno (c) vs Heath Slater

Rhyno rushed Slater, who managed to avoid a GORE!. Rhyno was pissed off, and went for another GORE!. Slater caught Rhyno's head with a knee, and began to stomp down on the beast. Rhyno popped right back up, and caught Slater with an Uppercut. Slater fell straight to the floor, as Rhyno began to stomp on him. Simon Gotch slid a table into the ring, with made Fandango a little angry.

Rhyno set the table up, and sat Slater on his shoulders. Slater managed to escape a Powerbomb attempt, before dropkicking the beast in the head. Rhyno leaned back onto the table, as Slater ran off the ropes. Slater attempted to hit Rhyno with a crossbody, but Rhyno sidestepped. Slater went straight through the table, and the bell was rang. However, Shane McMahon came out to the ring before Rhyno could be proclaimed the winner.

McMahon: Hold on there. Rhyno didn't put Heath Slater through the table, which means he didn't win the match. So I am reversing the decision, and the match will be continued!

The fans cheered as Shane McMahon went backstage. Slater was moving a bit, laying on the table's waste. Rhyno resulted to attacking Slater, hitting him with a powerbomb. Rhyno then began to set it up, and as Slater managed to sorta get to his feet, he was hit with the GORE!. Slater was turned inside out, as Rhyno looked angry. Gotch slid in another table, before Fandango went to start a fight. Tyler Breeze held his teammate back.

Rhyno set up the table again, and picked an almost unconscious Slater up. He grabbed Slater by the throat, and chokeslammed him through the table. The bell rang as Rhyno was handed the Hardcore Championship.

Spoiler:

Winner: Rhyno (7:21)

The Vaudevillains enter the ring, celebrating with Rhyno. Rhyno stares down Breezango, making himself aware of his next targets.

UNAMAZING

Out came Naomi to the ring, who looks more confident then ever. We see a recap from Friday, where Naomi quickly beat Nikki Bella. As Naomi entered the ring, out came Nikki Bella. Bella entered the ring as the match kicked off

Smackdown Women's Championship

Naomi vs Nikki Bella (c)

As soon as the match started, Naomi caught Bella with a Spin Kick. Bella fell to the floor, and tried to push herself up. Naomi then caught Bella with a Scissor Kick, and pinned the champion. Bella was squashed as Naomi pulled away with the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Naomi (0:13)

Naomi grabbed the Smackdown Women's Championship, and left the ring. We were given a match card for Smackdown

Number 1 Contenders Match
    Becky Lynch vs Mickie James vs Carmella vs Alexa Bliss

We get a trailer for NXT, showing off Eric Young, Tyler Bate, Tye Dillinger, Bobby Roode, and Liv Morgan. And then at the end, we see someone get put into a sharpshooter by a mystery man.

The Shattered Hart

Coming Soon

END OF DAYS

Out came Baron Corbin. His Entrance Video had a new clip, which was planting Apollo Crews with an End Of Days. As Corbin entered the ring,

CRUISE CONTROL

Apollo Crews came out to the ring, pumped for his first title defense. Crews entered the ring, and the match began.

WWE Championship
    Apollo Crews (c) vs Baron Corbin

Crews and Corbin locked up, with Crews getting the early advantage. Crews caught Corbin with a German Suplex, and then rolled Corbin into another one. Crews covered Corbin, who kicked out with ease. Crews ran off the ropes and went for a knee to the head, but it was quickly reversed into a big boot. Corbin then picked up Crews, and powerslammed him. Corbin covered Crews, who kicked out at two.

Corbin picked Crews back up, but Crews caught Corbin with a Gorilla Press Slam. Crews then climbed the top rope, and went for a moonsault. Corbin got the knee's up, and Crews landed straight on them. This allowed Corbin to catch Crews with a Deep Six. Crews was turned inside out, as Corbin picked him back up. Corbin with for an 'End Of Days', but Crews managed to escape the move, and caught Corbin with a Shining Wizard. Crews then set Corbin into the Sit-Out Powerbomb position, and pinned him for the 1 .. 2 .. 3 ..

Spoiler:

Winner: Apollo Crews (9:21)

Apollo Crews grabbed a mic, and began to speak.

Crews: Thank you WWE Universe. This is an opportunity I never thought I would have. WWE Champion within my first year. This is awesome.

{Writers Note}
    Oh god I regret giving Apollo the championship. I haven't given him a gimmick yet, so this is pretty useless. You can expect him to get squashed sometime after Wrestlemania, and then I'll give him a gimmick. I don't wanna build his character up while he's champion to be honest. Baron Corbin isn't the right man yet, and neither is Cena. I have a big feud planned for Cena however, and Corbin is going to get his feet settled on the midcard. But Crews was the worst guy to give the title to. But I'm too far in to my ahead in my Long-Term Booking. So you can expect Crews off of TV until the Go Home Show for Smackdown.

Official Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Contestants

Miz, Braun Strowman, Rhyno, Simon Gotch, Aiden English, Brian Kendrick, Jinder Mahal, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, Curtis Axel, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler, Curt Hawkins, Tian Bing, Killian Dane, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Titus O'Neil, Epico, Primo, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Big Show, Jack Gallagher, TJP, Lince Dorado, Sin Cara or Darren Young

VOICES

Randy Orton came out to the ring, with the a smirk on his face. He enters the ring with a huge smirk on his face. And then

LIVE IN FEAR

Out came Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper, and they enter the ring. The two stare down Randy, and Bray yells at him

Wyatt: WHERE'S YOUR FRIEND!?

And then Randy Orton simply laughed a bit and.

BAM!
    BAM!
    BAM!
    BAM!

Harper nailed Wyatt with a Discus Clothesline. And then Orton sat in the corner. And waited for Wyatt to get up. And when he did, Orton nailed Wyatt straight in the head with a Punt Kick. Wyatt just laid there, as Harper and Orton stared him down.

Medics made their way to the ring, and helped Wyatt onto a stretcher. As he was helped to the back, Orton and Harper watched the stretcher. And then

SHEEPHEARDER

Out came Erick Rowan, sporting a Steampunk Attire. He made his way down to the ring, and then pulled Wyatt off the stretcher. He slammed Wyatt into the Ring Apron, before hitting Wyatt with his new finisher. The 'Silence Of The Lambs' (Full-Nelson Chokeslam). Rowan stood over Wyatt, as Harper and Orton joined him. The show cut to break.

We see a Wrestlemania Preview. We see big moments such as TLC II, Austin pinning Michaels, Hogan slamming Andre The Giant. And then we see Undertaker eliminating Roman Reigns. And Reigns eliminating Undertaker after the fact. We see Goldberg pinning Brock Lesnar. We see Seth Rollins attacking Triple H with a chair. And the final clip is Kevin Owens hitting Chris Jericho with a Pop Up Powerbomb.

PHENOMENAL

And out to the ring came AJ Styles. Styles was holding a pair of brass knuckles, smiling to himself. Styles enters the ring.

RETALIATION

Dean Ambrose comes to the ring, and immediately starts brawling with Styles. Ambrose gets the brass knuckles off of Styles, and began to strike his head. Ambrose then picked up Styles, and hit the Dirty Deeds. And then Ambrose turned around and was met with a Dropkick. Finn Balor had entered the ring, and the bell rang.

Intercontinental Championship
    Finn Balor (c) vs Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles

Balor began to strike Ambrose down, eventually putting him in the corner. Balor hit Ambrose with a few stomps, before going for a Canonball. Ambrose managed to roll out of the way, which caused Balor's legs to collide straight with the Turnbuckle. Ambrose then caught Balor with a dropkick, and covered the champ. Balor kicked out, before being put into a headlock. Ambrose had him in a Bulldog Position Headlock, and looked to nail Balor in the face. Styles caught Ambrose's hand and pulled him off of Balor. Styles began to hit some Strikes to Ambrose, before catching the top of his head with a Pele Kick.

Styles picked Ambrose up as he fell, and caught the Lunatic Fringe with a Suplex. Balor managed to get up, and began to fight with Styles. They traded blows, kicks, punches, strikes. Balor got the advantage, hitting Styles with a 1916. Balor then followed this up with a 1-Legged Boston Crab, putting pressure on Styles back. Ambrose watched this from the outside, before pulling a steel chair out of the ring. Ambrose entered the ring, and nailed Balor in the back with the chair. Ambrose then nailed Styles in the back with the chair, before slamming it on the floor. Ambrose then picked Styles up, and looked to Dirty Deeds him on the chair. Styles kept himself from going down, and kicked Ambrose in the stomach.

Styles then locked Ambrose in the Heel Hook, and looked to make Ambrose tap out. Ambrose managed to kick Styles off of him before any major damage was made. Styles ran at Ambrose, before being kicked in the shin. Ambrose picked up the chair again, and began to bash it against Styles back. Balor reentered the fight, and dropkicked Ambrose. The chair whacked against Ambrose's head, before Balor caught Ambrose with a Suplex. Ambrose rolled out of the ring, as Balor picked Styles up. He caught the Phenomenal one with a 1916, and then a Demon Drop. With Styles down, Balor climbed the top rope. Balor connected successfully with the Coup De Grace, and pinned Styles to retain.

Spoiler:

Winner: Finn Balor (17:43)

Finn Balor celebrated his victory with the crowd, as the show goes off air.

Raw Match Card

Roman Reigns vs Titus O'Neil

Sin Cara vs Darren Young

Enzo Amore vs Sheamus vs Luke Gallows

Sasha Banks vs Dana Brooke

Paul Heyman speaks on Goldberg

Lince Dorado and Kevin Owens vs Epico and Primo

Triple H and Seth Rollins' meeting

Num. 1 Contenders Match (US Championship)
    Elias vs Curtis Axel

Smackdown Match Card

Num. 1 Contenders Match (IC Championship)
    The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin

Num. 1 Contenders Match (TT Championships)
    The Usos vs The Vaudevillains vs Breezango vs The New Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper)

Num 1. Contenders Match (Women's Championship)
    Becky Lynch vs Mickie James vs Carmella vs Alexa Bliss

Rhyno vs Dean Ambrose

AJ Styles vs John Cena

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

This is like the PPV one, just here for reference.

Current Tag Teams

Raw:
    The Realest Guys In The Room (Enzo Amore and Big Cass)
    The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus)
    The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows)
    The Colons (Epico and Primo)
    The Golden Truth (R Truth and Goldust)
    The Kevin Owens Club (Lince Dorado and Kevin Owens)
    The New Day (Big E, Xavier Woods, and Kofi Kingston)

Smackdown:
    The Ascension (Konner and Viktor)
    American Alpha (Chad Gable and Jason Jordan)
    The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)
    The New Wyatt Family (Randy Orton, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan)
    The Vaudevillains and Company (Simon Gotch, Aiden English, and Rhyno)
    Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango)

NXT:
    #DIY (Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano)
    The Iconic Duo (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce)
    SANITY (Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dane, Nikki Cross, and Eric Young)
    Perfect Party (Tye Dillinger and No Way Jose)
    The Authors Of Pain (Akam and Rezar)
    The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder)
    Heavy Machinery (Otis Dozovik and Tucker Knight)
    The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Kenneth Crawford)

NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Teams:
    Kassius Ohno and Lars Sullivan
    Roderick Strong and Andrade 'Cien' Almas
    Jack Gallagher and Gran Metalik
    The Street Profits
    #DIY
    Authors Of Pain
    Heavy Machinery
    Killain Dane and Alexander Wolfe

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

((If you want Results and Times Only, check the bottom of the Post))

March 13, 2017

Monday Night Raw

The opening pyro goes off, as the screen pans to the commentators.

Michael Cole: Hello everyone at home and welcome to Raw. I'm here with Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: Thank you Cole. Tonight, Paul Heyman speaks on Goldberg. Plus Kevin Owens and Lince Dorado have their first match as a team. And kicking off the show tonight, we have Roman Reigns taking on Titus O'Neil.

Cole: I think Undertaker eliminating him opened something up inside of Roman. Last wee
    k he made quick work of Goldust and R-Truth, can he do the same with Titus O'Neil.

And out comes Roman Reigns. He enters through the crowd, granting boos from the majority of the crowd.

Cole: IT'S THE BIG DOG! ROMAN REIGNS!

Lawler: Reigns is coming into this match extremely confident. I wonder how Titus is feeling about this.

Reigns hopped over the barricade, and entered the ring. And then Titus O'Neil's music hit. Titus came out, and entered the ring. As he entered, Reigns charged him. The bell rang as Reigns caught O'Neil with a uppercut to the chin.

Lawler: And Reigns with a hard hitting shot to the chin. That's gonna leave a mark.

Reigns grabbed O'Neil by the throat, picking him up. Reigns then caught Titus with a Belly-To-Belly suplex. Titus hit the floor hard, landing on his back. Reigns set up in the corner, looking for a Superman Punch. Titus got up after around 20 seconds, and was knocked straight out with a Superman Punch. Reigns would pick Titus back up, and pinned the Prime Time Player to the mat with a Spear. Reigns hooked Titus' leg for the victory.

Lawler: And a brutal win from Roman Reigns. With only a few weeks left until Wrestlemania, no doubt that Roman wants to continue looking strong.

Cole: You are right Jerry, you gotta feel bad for Titus. Poor guy keeps getting beat up!

Roman Reigns stares down the laid out Titus before leaving the ring. The screen pans to backstage, where we see Triple H getting out of a fancy car. Samoa Joe comes out with him, as the two begin to make their way to the ring. The two make their way to Stephanie McMahon's room.

HHH: It's almost time.

And then a commercial break hits. We see some promotions for USA shows, and we see a preview for Smackdown.

"After the events of Smackville"

We see Randy Orton Punt-Kicking Bray Wyatt

"The final build up to Wrestlemania starts"

Naomi hits Nikki Bella with a Scissor Kick

"On Friday night, Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and Baron Corbin will fight to see who takes on Finn Balor at Wrestlemania"

We see Finn Balor plant AJ Styles with a Coup-De-Grace.

"Plus 2 more Number 1 Contender Matches."

Apollo Crews hits Baron Corbin with a Shining Wizard as the screen cuts to black.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! Triple H is here tonight, and speaking of Triple H, he is coming out now!

And out came Triple H. Stephanie McMahon, Samoa Joe, and Mick Foley came out with him. The four entered the ring, with Mick Foley looking somewhat nervous.

HHH: Welcome WWE Universe! For the last week, I've been waiting for this moment. The moment where Seth Rollins apologizes for all of his wrong doings. And I've brung the General Managers of Raw out with me. Mick Foley is here to simply, fire Seth Rollins. Because if Seth Rollins lays a hand on me, Samoa Joe, or Mick Foley, his Wrestlemania contract will be terminated.

And then out came Seth Rollins. Rollins was wearing street clothes, and he entered the ring.

Rollins: If you are gonna make me apologize, why not make Roman Reigns apologize. That asshole attacked Foley.

HHH: Roman Reigns hasn't done anything wrong to me.

Rollins: So he gets a pass because it has nothing to do with you? So what's the deal with him being out here? All my business is between you and Samoa Joe.

HHH: Well then, you don't have to apologize. But I guess we can have an impromptu match. You versus Samoa Joe. But do keep in mind, if you lay a single hand on him, your Wrestlemania match will be taken away.

Rollins: THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! You throw me in a match I have no chance in for what reason? To make Samoa Joe pick up a win against me? Something he has yet to do without help. But I'll do it. If I beat Samoa Joe, you give me full choice on the stipulation for Wrestlemania.

HHH: That is fair. I'll accept your offer, given you can't beat Samoa Joe.

Triple H sat the mic down as he, Stephanie, and Mick Foley made their way out of the ring.

Rollins: Hold on. If it was only you talking, why bring out Stephanie and Mick?

Triple H looked at Rollins, and grabbed a Mic.

HHH: Business.

And then Samoa Joe attacked Seth Rollins from behind. The bell rang.
    Rollins hit his head on the ropes, as Joe began to beat down on Rollins head. Rollins couldn't fight back as Joe caught him with a Suplex. Rollins hit the floor, and rolled up. Joe ran at Rollins, but Rollins kicked him in the stomach. He found a loophole, Rollins won't use his hands. HHH looked pissed as Rollins began to kicked Joe. Joe caught a kick, and hit Rollins with a Spinebuster. Joe immediately followed the Spinebuster up with a Lou Thesz Press. Joe covered Rollins, who managed to kick out. Joe grabbed Rollins by the hair, yanking on it. Rollins managed to escape Joe's grasp, and landed a Leaping Knee.

Joe stumbled over to the ropes, as Rollins caught him straight in the face with a Superkick. Joe fell onto his hands and feet, as Rollins set up for the Curb Stomp. Before it could connect, Joe moved out of the way and locked in the Coquina Clutch. Rollins began to lose consciousness, but he continued to fight. Rollins would end up escaping his grasp, pinning Joe the way Becky Lynch pinned Shayna Baszler at Wrestlemania. Joe pushed Rollins off of him, and was about to get up before he was hit with a Curb Stomp. Rollins made his way up the ropes, and hit Joe with a Pheonix Splash. Rollins simply laid on Joe to pin him, but that didn't work. Joe kicked out at two, catching a kick attempt.

Joe grabbed Rollins foot, and caught him with a Muscle Buster. And then Joe hit another Muscle Buster. Joe went for a third Muscle Buster, but Rollins managed to roll Joe up. Using his legs to hook Joe up, Rollins managed to pull off the victory, stunning Joe. The bell rang, as Rollins left the ring. Rollins grabbed a mic.

Rollins: You said I can't lay a hand on him. You never said anything below the waist. And I want you in an Unsanctioned Match at Wrestlemania! And screw your apology!

Rollins walked backstage as the fans popped for him. Triple H entered the ring, trying to calm down an annoyed Samoa Joe. The show panned to Commercial Break

We come back from Commercial Break to see Sin Cara and Darren Young in the ring. A quick match starts as Darren Young catches Cara with a quick Forearm to the face. Young begins to beat down on Sin Cara, landing a Pumphandle Slam. As Darren Young brutalizes Sin Cara, the Titantron opens up to an interesting scene. Brock Lesnar is beating down on a door with the name Goldberg on it. Paul Heyman is trying to calm him down as officials pull the Beast away. The camera pans to the ring as Darren Young hits Sin Cara with the 'Prime Timer' (Full-Nelson Flapjack) for the victory. Young celebrates his victory as Brock Lesnar's music hit. Young didn't know where to go as Lesnar and Paul Heyman entered the ring. And then Lesnar grabbed Young and planted him with an F-5.

Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman. And my client is the BEAST INCARNATE! BROCK LESNAR! My client Brock Lesnar can't wait to get his hands on Goldberg. And I can't wait to help him pack his bags. Once my client pins Goldberg for the 1 2 3, he will then go after the WWE Universal Championship! And my client will win the Universal Championship, and then go to Next Years Wrestlemania. It's all a cycle, and nobody can break that. Not Roman Reigns, not Seth Rollins, not Undertaker, not even Goldberg. At Survivor Series, my client wasn't ready for the match. But now he is ready. And he is pissed off. I don't think any of you realize how much pain and hell Goldberg will be in when Brock Lesnar is done with him. Because the thought of Goldberg lying on the canvas, reliving Suplex after Suplex after Suplex fills me with Joy.

Paul Heyman is about to start a new sentence when Goldberg's music hit. Lesnar rolled out of the ring, and as Goldberg made his way to the ring, the two began to fight. Lesnar got the quick advantage, kneeing Goldberg in the face. Around 20 officials made their way out to stop the two from fighting. The two were managed to be broken apart, before Goldberg managed to catch Lesnar with a spear. Goldberg grabbed a mic.

Goldberg: I'm now 4-0 on Brock Lesnar!

Goldberg dropped the mic as he made his way backstage. Brock Lesnar got up from the floor pissed. The show panned to a commercial break.

Kevin Owens' music hit as he and Lince Dorado came out to the ring. In the ring waiting were The Colons. Dorado and Epico started the match off, as Lince quickly took down Epico with a dropkick. Lince would then floor Epico with a Roundhouse Kick, before tagging in Kevin Owens. Owens picked Epico up, and hit the Colon with a Stunner. Dorado then caught Epico with a Lionsault, before hitting Primo with a Pele Kick. Dorado left the ring as Kevin Owens caught Epico with a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Owens tagged in Dorado, who caught Epico with a Shooting Star Press for the victory. Dorado and Owens celebrated, with Owens wrapping the Universal Championship around Dorado's waist. They went backstage as we see a few match cards pop up.

United States Championship
    Elias vs Sami Zayn (c)
    Note: I didn't want to have a full night of squash matches. So Elias vs Curtis Axel was a Dark Match

Samoa Joe vs Rusev

The show goes off Air with the final shot being Owens and Dorado going backstage.

Author's Note:
    Enzo Amore vs Sheamus vs Luke Gallows will happen next week. I've had the itching feeling to work on NXT, and I do things in order. I have a set order in my mind, Raw, NXT, Smackdown. Breaking that just creates a lot of unneeded stress for me. Tonight was just squash matches to help build things up I guess. Raw's roster was meh at best at this time in 2017, so that makes things hard. Here is the Match Card for next week.

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte Flair

Enzo Amore vs Sheamus vs Luke Gallows

Roman Reigns vs Big Show

Lince Dorado vs Bo Dallas

Austin Aries and Neville vs TJP and Rich Swann

and finally.

Seth Rollins vs Jinder Mahal

{{Q/A}}

Yeah, I'm also gonna host a Q/A. This will give me a reason to wait a good bit before writing NXT. If you have a question, need explaining on a Storyline, or a suggestion, tell me. I'm down to answer anything. If you put all your questions into a post, I'll quote it and answer it.

If you want to, leave a review. I take every review into account. I'll try to return the favor.

WWE Raw Results
    Elias def. Curtis Axel (7:32) [D]
    Sasha Banks def. Dana Brooke (5:39) [D]
    Roman Reigns def. Titus O'Neil (1:34)
    Seth Rollins def. Samoa Joe (9:32)
    Darren Young def. Sin Cara (1:03)
    Kevin Owens and Lince Dorado def. The Colons (4:32)

I'm getting better at writing in my opinion, and doing squash matches is best to help me get that flow. NXT will be my first time writing a big big match, since there is a Gauntlet Match and a 4v4 Tag Team Match. Thanks!

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Current Wrestlemania Match Card

'2017 Royal Rumble Winner'
    Chris Jericho
    vs
    'Universal Champion'
    Kevin Owens w/ Lince Dorado
    Note: Chris Jericho is currently injured. He might not recover in time for Wrestlemania.

'Raw Women's Champion'
    Bayley
    vs
    'The Queen'
    Charlotte Flair

Job vs Career
    'The Beast Incarnate'
    Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman
    vs
    'The Menace Of Man'
    Goldberg

'The Deadman'
    Undertaker
    vs
    'The Big Dog'
    Roman Reigns

Unsanctioned
    'The Former Golden Boy'
    Seth Rollins
    vs
    'The King Of Kings'
    Triple H

Ladder Match
    'Raw Tag Team Champions'
    The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus)
    vs
    The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows)
    vs
    'The Realest Guys In The Room'
    Enzo Amore and Big Cass

'The Bulgarian Brute
    Rusev w/ Lana'
    vs
    'The Samoan Hitman'
    Samoa Joe
    (Preshow)

30 Man Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    (Preshow)

WWE Champion
    Apollo Crews
    vs
    'Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect'
    John Cena

'The King Of The Cruiserweights'
    Neville
    vs
    Austin Aries

Current NXT Takeover: Orlando Card

'The Glorious'
    Bobby Roode
    vs
    'The King Of Strong Style'
    Shinsuke Nakamura

'The Bruiserweight'
    Pete Dunne
    vs
    'NXT UK Championship'
    Tyler Bate

Tables Match
    Perfect Party (Tye Dillinger and No Way Jose)
    vs
    SANITY (Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane)
    vs
    #DIY (Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano)

Hideo Itami
    vs
    Andrade or Roderick Strong

Last Women Standing
    Asuka
    vs
    Ember Moon

Aleister Black
    vs
    Oney Lorcan

The Start Of The Shattered Hart

Last edited by Ingonious; 11-16-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

WWE Power Rankings
    Week 2
    Raw Males
    1) Kevin Owens
    2) Roman Reigns
    3) Lince Dorado
    4) Seth Rollins
    5) Brock Lesnar
    6) Elias
    7) Samoa Joe
    8) Cesaro
    9) Sheamus
    10) Sami Zayn
    Raw Females
    1) Bayley
    2) Charlotte Flair
    3) Sasha Banks
    4) Nia Jax
    5) Alicia Fox
    6) Dana Brooke
    7) Lana
    NXT Males
    1) Bobby Roode
    2) Aleister Black
    3) Shinsuke Nakamura
    4) Tyler Bate
    5) Pete Dunne
    6) Andrade
    7) Tye Dillinger
    8) Eric Young
    9) Roderick Strong
    10) No Way Jose
    NXT Females
    1) Asuka
    2) Liv Morgan
    3) Ember Moon
    4) Ruby Riott
    5) Nikki Cross
    6) Peyton Royce
    7) Sarah Bridges
    8) Billie Kay
    9) Aliyah
    Smackdown Males
    1) Apollo Crews
    2) Finn Balor
    3) Dolph Ziggler
    4) Dean Ambrose
    5) AJ Styles
    6) Rhyno
    7) Randy Orton
    8) Rhyno
    9) Baron Corbin
    10) The Miz
    Smackdown Females
    1) Naomi
    2) Alexa Bliss
    3) Carmella
    4) Becky Lynch
    5) Mickie James
    6) Nikki Bella
    7) Natalya
    8) Tamina

205 Live
    March 14, 2017
    Drew Gulak def. Akira Tozawa (6:10) w/ a Gu-Lock

Drew Gulak cut a promo after the match, promoting his 'Make 205 Live Great Again' gimmick. He would then lock Tozawa in the Gu-Lock.
    Neville def. TJP (7:28) w/ a Red Arrow

Neville cut a promo calling out Austin Aries. Aries would come out, and the two would begin fighting.
    Brian Kendrick def. Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, and Sin Cara (10:21) w/ a Sliced Bread to Cara

Kendrick talked about wanting to return to the Main Roster, which granted a sorta pop.
    Lince Dorado def. Gran Metalik (4:01) w/ a Dropkick

March 15, 2017

NXT

____

NXT opens up to the commentators, Jerry Kana and Angela Vinewood.

Kana: Welcome everyone to NXT. Tonight is a big night, where we decide Asuka's challenger for NXT Takeover: Orlando.

Vinewood: Plus, Champion vs Champion action as Tyler Bate takes on Bobby Roode. And then #DIY and Perfect Party team up to take on SANITY and Kassius Ohno.

=]Sarah Bridges[=

Out came Sarah Bridges to the ring, supporting a more viking like attire. She got a small pop from the crowd, as she entered the ring.

=]Billie Kay[=

Out came Billie Kay, holding a mic.

Kay: Hello NXT! Sadly, Royce can't be out here right now, as she's preparing for this match. But in the meantime, I can help her out by eliminating this Nobody, the Crazy Girl, and Ruby Riott. And then me and Royce will work together and eliminate everyone else. I can see it now! NXT Takeover Orlando! Me and Peyton Royce teaming up to defeat Asuka, and become Co-NXT Women Champions! And that is the future, and the future is IICONIC!

Kay entered the ring, and the match started off. Bridges and Kay locked up in a Collar and Elbow tie up, with Bridges catching Kay with a neckbreaker. Bridges would then hit Kay with a few knee strikes to the head, before running at the ropes. Bridges went for a knee strike, which Kay managed to pop up and avoid. Kay caught Bridges with a Roundhouse kick, before grabbing her by the waste. Kay hit Bridges with a German Suplex, before rolling it into a sloppy side slam. Kay got a few boo's as she went for a Big Boot. Bridges caught the Boot mid air, and caught Kay with a Knee Strike to the head. Kay fell onto the floor as Bridges hit Kay with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. Bridges hooked Kay's legs for the 1 2 3.

Spoiler:

First Eliminated: Billie Kay (2:39)

Bridges celebration of her victory didn't last long as Ruby Riott's music hit. Riott quickly made her way into the ring, immediately taking Bridges down a Superkick. Bridges was laid out on the floor as Riott stood over her. Riott picked Bridges up, and hit her with a Riott Kick. Riott pinned Bridges, picking up an elimination.

Spoiler:

Second Eliminated: Sarah Bridges (3:04)

And out came Nikki Cross. Riott wasted no time attacking Cross as she entered the ring. Cross fought off strikes to the head, catching Riott with a Spinebuster. Cross began to beat down on Riott's head. Riott kicked Cross off of her, before elbowing her in the head. Cross fell to the floor, as Riott began to stomp on her.

Kana: And Ruby Riott with a new found aggression.

Vinewood: No doubt about it, that Battle Royal must have triggered something in her.

Riott picked Cross up, and dumped her outside of the ring. Riott took pursuit, slamming Cross' head into the apron. Riott went for another head slam, put Cross managed to block the blow with her hands. Cross would then twist Riott's arm, and pick her up. Cross came down with a Samoan Drop as the referee counted to 8. Cross threw Riott into the ring, and then followed her inside. As Riott got up, Cross caught her with a dropkick, covering her. Riott kicked out at two, before being picked up. Cross picked Riott up, and slammed her straight down with a Powerslam.

Cross scaled the top rope, looking for one of her signature moves. She leaped off the top rope, and caught Riott with a Leg Drop. Cross covered Riott, who managed to kick out barely at 2. Cross began to stomp on Riott, before throwing her outside of the ring. Cross took pursuit, and began to strike Riott down into the barricade. After around 13 stomps or so, Riott caught Cross' boot. Riott stood up, and kicked Cross on the bottom of the knee. Riott would then catch Cross with a Riott Kick. The referee hit 9 as Riott rolled into the ring. Before she could exit and restart the count, the referee counted to ten.

Spoiler:

Third Eliminated: Nikki Cross (7:10)

Riott stared down a fallen Cross, before hearing Peyton Royce's music. Riott stared at the ramp, waiting for 1/2 of the Iconic Duo to come out. Instead, Peyton Royce came out from behind Riott, and rolled her up. Riott managed to kick out, before being met with a leaping knee from Royce. Royce picked Riott back up, and went for a Iconkick (Irish Whip but you don't let go, and then you pull them back into a Heel Kick). Riott caught Royce's foot, and went for another Riott Kick. Royce avoided it, and successfully hit the Iconkick. Royce covered Riott, and was about to win before Cross pulled her out of the ring. The referee called for a DQ as Cross beat down on Royce. Cross then turned her attention to Riott, and began to beat down on her. Cross would stomp Riott into the corner, as officials tried to get her to stop.

Spoiler:

Fourth Eliminated: Ruby Riott (11:10)

Officials managed to pull Cross off of Riott, and escorted her backstage. Riott rolled out of the ring, holding her shoulder. And then out came Ember Moon. Moon rushed past Riott, and made her way to Peyton Royce. Moon threw Royce into the ring, and hit her with a Pumphandle Powerbomb. Moon covered Royce for the elimination, deadset on one goal.

Spoiler:

Fifth Eliminated: Peyton Royce (11:46)

Moon kicked Royce out of the ring as Aliyah came out. As soon as Aliyah entered the ring, she was superkicked by Ember Moon. Moon then scaled the top rope, and connected The Eclipse successfully for the eliminated.

Spoiler:

Sixth Eliminated: Aliyah (12:03)

Moon would then kick Aliyah out of the ring as Liv Morgan came to the ring. As soon as Morgan entered, Moon went for a Superkick. Morgan ducked the move, and began to strike Moon in the head. Morgan ended up catching Moon in the nose with an elbow, and landed a snap suplex. Morgan made her way to the Turnbuckle, and waited for Ember Moon to get up. As Moon pushed herself up, Morgan ran at Moon and hit her with a dropkick. Moon rolled back to the opposite corner, before being with with a Meteora. Morgan began to flaunt the crowd, before picking Moon up and connecting with a Jumping DDT. She covered Moon, for the 1 2 thr- EMBER MOON KICKS OUT! Liv Morgan is a bit shocked, but she continues to fight. Morgan gets Moon to the ropes, and catches her with a Flapjack. Moon bounces off the ropes, before being hit with a Samoan Drop.

Morgan gets up to the top rope, and begins to taunt the fans. She goes for a double stomp onto Moon, but Moon managed to roll out of the way. Morgan rolled out of the move to prevent damage from being done to her feet, before catching Moon with a quick forearm bash. Moon bounces off the ropes, before recoiling with a Leaping Knee. Morgan fell onto a knee, before being caught with a Pumphandle Powerbomb. Moon climbed up to the top rope, and began to set up for the Eclipse. As Morgan got up, Ember Moon leaped off the top rope and connected with an Eclipse. Ember Moon pinned Liv Morgan for the 3-Count to pick up the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Ember Moon (22:19)

Ember Moon stood over Liv Morgan, holding her head. She grabbed a mic.

Moon: Asuka. Asuka Asuka Asuka. I know you are listening to me. Now that I am the number 1 contender, I can get my Last Woman Standing match. And once I beat you so hard that you can't get up, every woman on the roster will fear me. I will rule with an Iron Fist, and every woman will bow down to me. Every match we had together, you attempted to kill me. You made sure I couldn't breath, so I'll repay the favor. I'll break rules to tear you down. The Empress of Tomorrow will be nothing more than a pile of beaten flesh. And the reign of Ember Moon will spark.

Moon dropped the mic as she rolled out of the ring. We cut to a commercial break.

____

____

We see a dark room, with the person who attacked The Authors Of Pain sitting in it.

Aleister Black: Hello NXT. I am Aleister Black. Last week, I took out AOP. And you want to know why I did it? Simple, to prove myself. You see, I have a lot of naysayers, saying I don't have the physique to be a star. And you know what I did? I kicked them square in the head. At NXT Takeover Orlando, I will be having my debut match. I will be winning that match at the expense of poor Oney Lorcan. And then once I win, I'll get the thorn of Akam and Rezar out of my side, and boost myself up the title scene. So let this be seen as a warning to everyone in the back. Bobby Roode, Tyler Bate, Kassius Ohno, Andrade 'Cien' Almas, Asuka. I'll take out whoever I need to take out, and win the NXT Championship.

______

The camera shuts off as we see #DIY come out to the ring. And out behind them comes Perfect Party. No Way Jose and Tye Dillinger come out to the ring with the NXT Tag Team Championships, entering the ring. It's clear that #DIY and Perfect Party are gonna struggle to get along, as Gargano and Ciampa want their tag team titles back. And then comes SANITY! Killian Dane, Alexander Wolfe, and Eric Young all come down to the ring, with Kassius Ohno following them. Before the match could start, William Regal came out.

Regal: Hello Gentlemen. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that #DIY are the former tag team champions. Well, here is something. #DIY, SANITY, and Perfect Party will be competiting in a Triple Threat Elimination Tables match for the NXT Tag Team Championships at NXT Takeover: Orlando. And this match tonight will be an elimination match.

Ohno: Hold on! Where do I go into this! Why am I involved in their drama?

Regal: And I have an answer for that. It will be revealed on the night of NXT Takeover: Orlando. You will be involved with it, only if you win. Given you are competing in the Dusty Rhodes Classic, think of this as a warmup.

William Regal walks backstage as SANITY turns to Perfect Party and #DIY. And then Tye Dillinger and Johnny Gargano go flying. The two took down SANITY and Kassius Ohno. No Way Jose made his way out and grabbed Alexander Wolfe. Jose threw Wolfe into the ring, where he was greeted by a knee to the face. Wolfe fell to the ground, as Ciampa locked in a Boston Crab. Wolfe was in pain, trying to reach for the bottom rope. On the outside, Dillinger, Jose, and Gargano were fighting with Dane, Young, and Ohno. Gargano was fighting with Ohno, where Ohno caught Gargano with a elbow smash. Dillinger and Young were busy brawling, with Young bashing Dillinger's back into the barricade. Dane had laid Jose out with a Running Powerslam, before entering the ring. Dane made his way behind Ciampa, and clotheslined him in the back of the head. Gargano let go of Wolfe, as Dane began to stomp on Ciampa. Dane made his way onto the ring apron as Wolfe picked Ciampa up.

Wolfe backed Ciampa into a corner, and slung him across the ring with a Belly-To-Belly suplex. Ciampa landed on his back hard, before rolling out of the ring. Ciampa was approached by Eric Young and Kassius Ohno. Ciampa wasted no time attacking the two, but the numbers advantage got the best of him. Ohno caught Ciampa with a cutter, before throwing him into the ring. Wolfe tagged in Dane, and the two set Ciampa up. The two hit Ciampa with Devastation, and Dane covered Ciampa. Before the three count could be made, No Way Jose entered the ring. Jose broke up the pinfall, before attacking Wolfe.

Jose and Wolfe began to brawl, before the two took eachother out of the match. Dane went right back to attacking Ciampa, going for a double handed chokeslam. Ciampa countered this move by kneeing Dane in the head, and he tagged in Johnny Gargano. The two caught Dane with the Meet In The Middle, as Gargano pinned Dane. Ciampa held Young and Ohno back long enough for Gargano to score the first elimination.

Spoiler:

First Eliminated: Killian Dane (7:38)

Ciampa let go of Young and Ohno, as Young entered the ring. Tye Dillinger tagged in Gargano himself, and lept into the ring. Dillinger and Eric Young locked up, as Dillinger got a few strikes to the head. Young managed to fight off Dillinger, striking him in the stomach. Young caught Dillinger with a knee, before planting him with a DDT. Young then picked Dillinger up, and planted him with a DDT Again. Young was out for pain as caught he Dillinger with a knee to the side of the head. Young dragged Dillinger to the corner, and locked him in ankle lock. He tagged in Ohno, who hit Dillinger in the back with a forearm.

Ohno began to strike Dillingers head, before hearing a weird theme. And out came Lars Sullivan. Kassius Ohno seemed to have business with this man as he left the ring. Ohno ran a Sullivan before being flattened with a clothesline. The referee counted to ten as Sullivan picked Ohno up. He slammed Ohno down with a 'Freak Accident' standing over the limp body. The referee counted to 10 as he rang the bell. Sullivan dragged Ohno backstage as Dillinger looked at the scene. From before though, Alexander Wolfe rolled him up and grabbed the tights, successfully pinning Dillinger.

Spoiler:

Second Eliminated: Kassius Ohno (10:32)

Spoiler:

Third Eliminated: Tye Dillinger (10:51)

Dillinger was shocked as Wolfe planted him with a knee. Jose entered the ring kind irate, and the two began to fight. Jose caught Wolfe with a Party Bus, and tagged in Gargano. Gargano lept into the ring and caught Wolfe with an enzuigiri. Wolfe fell to the floor as Gargano attempted to lock in to GargaNO Escape. Eric Young pulled the referee out of the ring, before he could call the bell. This lead to the two arguing, as Killian Dane entered the ring with the referee wasn't looking. Killian Dane caught Johnny Gargano with an Ulster Plantation. Dane knocked Jose and Ciampa off the apron as Wolfe covered Gargano. The referee disqualified Eric Young and then got into the ring got in the ring and counted to three.

[SPOILER] Fourth Eliminated: Eric Young (13:32) [SPOILER]
    Spoiler:

Fifth Eliminated: Johnny Gargano (13:39)

Wolfe made his way to ringside, and picked up No Way Jose. As Wolfe was about to pin him, Jose caught him with a Roll-Up. Wolfe kicked out before being hit with the Party Bus. Ciampa entered the ring, as No Way Jose picked him up in a Suplex Position, Ciampa kneed Wolfe in the head as Jose came down with a suplex. Jose pinned Wolfe for the 1 2 3 victory.

Spoiler:

Victor: Tomasso Ciampa and No Way Jose (16:32)

As Ciampa and Jose celebrated the victory, Ciampa nailed Jose with a knee strike. He would then slam Jose down with a Project Ciampa as he stood over Jose.

Match Card Next Week

Tyler Bate vs Bobby Roode

I put this off for this NXT as the shows are only 1 Hour Long. This match would have gone for a good 20 minutes, so it will be next week.
    Lars Sullivan vs Kassius Ohno
    No Way Jose vs Tomasso Ciampa vs Alexander Wolfe

((And yeah, I keep putting off matches. It's whatever. I'll have a new layout next show involving Tables))

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

March 16, 2017

NXT UK
    Debut Match

Toni Storm def. Peyton Royce (6:44)

Memorable Moments:
    Toni Storm hit Royce with a Storm Zero

Toni Storm talks about the NXT Women's Division, and how she was gonna make her mark.
    Oney Lorcan def. Etin London (Custom Star) via pinfall with a Powerbomb. (4:32)

Data On Etin London

Weight: 175
    Height: 5'4
    Finisher: London's Falling (Slingblade)
    Trent Severn def. Mark Andrews, Wolfgang, Jack Gallagher, Jordan Devlin, and Danny Burch in an elimination match to get put into the Oppurtunity at NXT Takeover: Orlando (23:21)

Wolfgang made Danny Burch tap out with a Full-Nelson Lock (4:33)
    Trent Severn pins Jordan Devlin with a Pop Drop [Middle Rope Elbow Drop] (5:32)
    Mark Andrews pins Gallagher via a Roll-Up (9:01)
    Severn pins Wolfgang with a Neckbreaker (14:54)
    Severn pins Andrews with a Pop Drop (23:21)

March 17, 2017

Smackdown Live

The show opened up to pyro, as we heard the music of Baron Corbin. Out came The Lone Wolf, who looked to be angry. We see a clip from Smackville.

'Baron Corbin was caught with a Shining Wizard by Apollo Crews, before being hit with a Sit-Out Powerbomb'

Baron Corbin entered the ring, popping his knuckles. And then out came Dolph Ziggler. He was coming off of a huge win from Smackville, pinning The Miz. He entered the ring, staring down Baron Corbin.

And then came out The Miz, staring down Ziggler. As he entered the ring, the two began to argue. It was a little audible.

Ziggler: You don't deserve this oppurtunity!
    Miz: I deserve it more than you!

Finn Balor came out to ringside to commentate
    The bell rang, and Ziggler and Miz began brawling. Corbin flattened them both with a clothesline, before tossing Miz out of the ring. Corbin picked up Ziggler, and slammed him down with a back suplex. Corbin took control of Ziggler planting him with a power body slams.

Miz slipped back into the ring and attempted to roll-up Corbin, with no avail. Corbin grabbed Miz by the hair, and slammed him straight down with a chokeslam.

Balor: Baron Corbin is being fairly aggresive. He's my current pick to win.

Corbin would then go after Ziggler and Miz, going for a Double End Of Days. Ziggler and Miz managed to reverse it, slamming Corbin with a Double DDT. This move got a big reaction from the crowd as Ziggler and Miz stared at Corbin.

Miz took advantage of the opportunity, rolling up Ziggler. As Ziggler kicked out, he was hit with the IT Kicks. Miz ended the kicks off with his signature DDT, before picking up Baron Corbin. He caught Corbin with the Skull Crushing Finale, pinning the Lone Wolf for the Victory.

Winner: The Miz (7:29)
    The Miz celebrated his victory, staring down Finn Balor. He grabbed a mic, and began to speak.

Miz: This is what I get when I'm an A-Lister. A match at Wrestlemania. I feel so bad for you Finn! Your first Wrestlemania, and you are already destined to lose! That must be such a bummer.

Balor: Hold on. I'm holding Championship Gold here, and the last time you held gold, you lost it to Dean Ambrose. And look who beat Dean Ambrose.

Miz: But look who's a veteran. Look who's the former WWE Champion. Finn Balor you are nothing but a piece of irrelevancy. You won a world title then got injured! Your Universal Title Reign was so forgettable!

Balor: Listen Miz. Save your trash talk for when you are a champion.

Finn Balor walked backstage, holding the Intercontinental Championship
    After we come back from a commercial break, we see Curt Hawkins and Heath Slater talking inside of a locker room.

Slater: I still feel betrayed. My hip hurts from that table.

Hawkins: Listen Slater, you have to Face The Facts! And the Fact is that at Wrestlemania, I will win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal!

Slater: That's not the issue! The issue is that Rhyno hasn't apologized to me yet!

???: Hold on there Gentlemen!

Simon Gotch and Aiden English came into the Locker Room, wearing some fancy suits.

English: Heath Slater! Our associate Rhyno has no reason to apologize to you! You held him back, you had all the fans on your side! But now, Rhyno is a champion! And you are stuck here, talking with the biggest jobber in the company.

Hawkins: What did you just call me? I'm not a jobber, I am the most brilliant man in the world!

Simon Gotch and Aiden English approached Hawkins, which caused Slater to stand up for him.

Gotch: We have no intention of fighting either of you. Speaking of fighting, you both have a match next week. Rhyno used his power to grant y'all an oppurtunity. Next week, Curt Hawkins vs Heath Slater vs a mystery man!

Gotch and English made their way out of the locker room as we cut to the ring.
    "The following contest is settled for one fall, and is a number one contenders match!"

Out to the ring came Becky Lynch, wearing her steampunk outfit. She got a small pop from the crowd as she made her way to the ring. At Ringside we had Naomi, who was staring down Becky Lynch. Out to the ring came Carmella, who had James Ellesworth by her side for some reason.

Out came Mickie James, looking for a vengence. And then from behind Alexa Bliss attacked her. Bliss and James began to fight, as the bell rang.
    Carmella and Becky Lynch locked up, with Carmella slamming Becky Lynch down. Mickie James and Alexa Bliss were fighting, with Bliss catching James with a forearm. Carmella began to stomp on Lynch, before picking her up and slamming her straight down with a spinebuster.

Alexa Bliss threw Mickie James into the backstage area, before leaping after her. The camera cut off from them as we headed back to the ring. Carmella had caught Becky Lynch with a Superkick, which was getting really overused at this point.

Ellesworth had entered the ring with Carmella, and attempted to hit Becky Lynch with a suplex, but she instead caught him with a Bexploder Suplex. As she was distracted, Carmella came up from behind Becky Lynch to roll her up. Lynch kicked out at two, before being hit with the FabBAMulous.

While in the back, Alexa Bliss had Mickie James on a table, as she was standing on a crate. Bliss hit James with a Twisted Bliss, screaming insults at her. Bliss would add Insult to Injury, before heading back towards the ring.

In the ring, Carmella had Becky Lynch locked into The Code Of Silence, where she almost made the Lass Kicker kick out. Lynch managed to roll out of the room, before connecting with a Rocket Kick. Carmella almost rolled out of the ring, before Lynch pulled her back.

Lynch locked in the DisArmHer as Alexa Bliss came to the ring. Bliss got into the ring, and kneeded Lynch in the back of the head. Bliss picked Lynch up, and caught her with her signature DDT. Bliss made her way up to the top rope, where she was about to hit Twisted Bliss before James Ellesworth made his way up to the apron.

The two argued for a bit, which allowed Carmella to get up. She pulled Alexa Bliss off the turnbuckle and connected with a FabBAMulous, before locking in the Code of Silence. Bliss would end up tapping out awarding Carmella the victory.

Winner: Carmella (13:32)
    As Carmella celebrated her victory, Naomi came out. The two women stared eachother down as a Wrestlemania Match Card came up.

Ellesworth: Congratulations Carmella! And I have a very important announcement. I am entering the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal!

Carmella gave Ellesworth a happy clap, as the show cut to commercial.
    Hall Of Fame Inductees

Kurt Angle
    Theodore Long
    Diamond Dallas Page
    Beth Phoenix
    'Ravishing' Rick Rude
    Mark Henry
    Rock 'n' Roll Express
    We come back from commercial break, to see The Vaudevillains come out.

English: Ladies and Gentlemen. Please welcome our Associate, Rhyno!

Rhyno stormed down to the ring, wearing the Hardcore Championship. Rhyno entered the ring, as Dean Ambrose's music hit. Ambrose came out to the ring, shadow boxing. Ambrose entered the ring, and Rhyno rushed the Lunatic as the bell rang.
    Rhyno attempted to hit Dean Ambrose with GORE!, but Ambrose got a knee up. This seemed to be common for Rhyno's match as Ambrose took him down with a Snap Suplex. Ambrose began to stomp on Rhyno, before scaling the middle rope.

As Rhyno stood up, Ambrose hit him with a Bulldog, taking the big man to the ground. Ambrose sat in the corner, and waited for Rhyno to get up. As Rhyno did, Ambrose caught him with a knee to the side of the head, before knocking the big man down with a neckbreaker.

Rhyno looked Stunned as Dean Ambrose waited in the corner. Rhyno stood up, and Ambrose ran at him. Ambrose went for a Lariat, but it was reversed into a Belly-To-Belly suplex. Ambrose slid out of the ring once he hit the ground, where he was approached by Simon Gotch and Aiden English.

Ambrose was about to fight them before he was hit by a Shoulder Bash by Rhyno. Rhyno picked him up, and threw him into the ring. Rhyno began to set up for the GORE!. Ambrose managed to dodge the move, and caught Rhyno with a Dirty Deeds. Ambrose hooked the leg, and managed to take down Rhyno.

Winner: Dean Ambrose (9:32)
    Ambrose celebrated his victory, staring down Rhyno. And then out came R-Truth to the ring. Despite being on Raw, Truth pinned Rhyno, thinking the Hardcore Championship was 24/7 rules. Truth celebrated like he won a title until he was brought back down to earth by Ambrose. Ambrose hit Truth with a Dirty Deeds, before leaving the ring.

The Vaudevillains entered the ring, helping Rhyno up. Gotch and English had a match next as the show went to commercial.
    The show came back from commercial break as The Usos came out to the ring. Jimmy and Jey entered the ring as Breezango came out. Tyler Breeze and Fandango entered the ring, and almost got into a fight with Simon Gotch and Aiden English.

And then played a remixed version of Bray Wyatt's theme with Randy Orton's Voices mixed in with it. Out came Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, dawning a steampunk attire. Harper and Rowan entered the ring, as an official made his way into the ring.

"The following contest is settled for One Fall, and is a Tornado Tag Team #1 Contenders Match!"
    The bell rang, and Rowan and Harper rushed everyone. They took the three other teams down with lariats and big boots. The two picked Jey Uso up, and hit him with a Double Chokeslam.

On the outside of the ring, The Vaudevillains and Breezango began to fight, with the two teams attempting to get an advantage. Breeze caught English with a surprise Superkick, and Fandango hit Gotch with a Neckbreaker.

Rowan and Harper began to beat down on Jey, smashing their forearms on his back. Harper picked Jey up, and held his head up by his jaw. Rowan then caught Jey with a big boot, flattening the Uso. Rowan then picked Jey up, and was about to hit him with the Silence Of The Lambs before Jimmy entered the ring.

Jimmy hit Rowan with a Superkick, before catching Harper with a Hip Toss. Harper stood back up, and kicked Jimmy in the stomach. Harper picked Jimmy up, and slammed him straight down with a Powerbomb.

Breezango entered the ring, and began to strike down Harper. Jey was stomping on Rowan in the corner, before hitting him with a Hip Strike. Jey had Rowan down, and scaled the top rope. Before he could hit Rowan with a splash, Simon Gotch got on the apron.

Gotch grabbed Jey, and hit him with a suplex off the apron. Gotch and English entered the ring, and began to fight with Breezango. Gotch and English ended up taking out Fandango and Breeze, before picking up Harper. They called Rhyno into the ring, and he began to set up for the GORE!

Before Rhyno could hit the move, Randy Orton came out of the crowd and hit Rhyno with an RKO OUTTA NOWHERE! Orton would then catch Gotch and English with an RKO, as Rowan stood up. Rowan and Harper hit English with a Reckoning, covering him for the victory.

Winner: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan (12:43)
    Randy Orton held Rowan and Harpers hands up, before the lights went off. When the lights came on, Bray Wyatt appeared, holding a Mic.

Wyatt: Randy! You have something of my value! You brainwashed my children, my brothers! You assaulted me at my weakest! But that's not my point of being here. In three weeks, Wrestlemania will come to Orlando! And I challenge you! I challenge you to a match at Wrestlemania!

Orton: I'm glad to see my punt fucked with your brain. You are delusional for challenging me at Wrestlemania. You know what I did to you at Smackville, I'll just punt you again. But if that is what you want, then I'll accept.

Wyatt and Orton stared each other down, as the lights went off again.
    The show came back on air, as AJ Styles came out with a mic.

Styles: Now, I have some business with John Cena. At the Royal Rumble, he deafeated me for the WWE Championship. And I never got my rematch. So I have a proposal. John Cena, if I defeat you tonight, I get to join the WWE Championship match with you and Apollo Crews!

The fans popped as Styles announced a clause, which lead to John Cena coming out.

Cena: You know what, I accept!

Cena made his way down to the ring, and the bell rang.
    Styles and Cena locked up, with Styles getting the quick advantage. Styles got Cena in a headlock, but Cena quickly planted Styles down with a back suplex. Cena grabbed Styles leg, and locked in a quick single-legged boston crab.

Styles kick Cena off of him, before going for a strike combination. Styles ended off the combination with a Pele Kick, before picking Cena up for a back suplex. Cena reversed the suplex into a crossbody, before bouncing off the ropes. Styles got up as Cena went for a shoulder tackle. Styles jumped over Cena, before going for a hurricanrana.

Cena managed to catch his footing as Styles let him go, before going for a clothesline. Styles grabbed the arm, and put it over his shoulder. He slammed Cena's arm down, before catching Cena with a neckbreaker. The fast sequence of events got fans pumped, as Styles made his way to the corner.

Styles ran at Cena as he stood up, and went for a dropkick. Cena sidestepped, and attempted to lock in the STF. Styles managed to escape before Cena could lock it in, and hit Cena with a Pele Kick. Cena bounced off the ropes, and came right back at Styles with a Shoulder Tackle.

Styles fell to the Floor as Cena prepared for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. As Cena brought his fist down, Styles moved out of the way. Cena's fist collided with the mat as Styles caught him with a Pele Kick. Styles scaled the top ropes, and came down on Cena with a Frog Splash. Styles would then go on the Apron, and he began to set up for the Phenomenal Forearm.

Cena reversed the Forearm, catching Styles on his Shoulders. Cena hit Styles with an AA, pinning the Phenomenal One. Styles barely kicked out at two, stunning Cena. Cena picked Styles back up, and went for another AA. This time, Styles managed to escape. He caught Cena with a leaping DDT, before hitting Cena with a Styles Clash. Styles pinned Cena for the 1 2 3, confirming himself for Wrestlemania.

Winner: AJ Styles (16:15)

Styles celebrated his victory as the show went off air.
    Match Of The Week
    By: Annual Wrestling News

#5 Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe (Raw)

#4 Dean Ambrose vs Finn Balor vs AJ Styles (Smackville)

#3 Miz vs Dolph Ziggler (Smackville)

#2 SANITY and Kassius Ohno vs Perfect Party and #DIY (NXT)

#1 AJ Styles vs John Cena (Smackdown)
    WWE Smackdown Card Next Week

1) Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James

2) Randy Orton vs Rhyno

3) Jason Jordan vs Baron Corbin

4) Finn Balor and The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose

5) Carmella vs Natalya
    ​Reviews Always Appreciated
    Wrestlemania Prediction Challenge

The official Wrestlemania 33 Card is below, so here is how they will work.

1) Guess the Order of the matches (1 Point per correct guess)
    2) Guess The Winner (2 Points per correct guess)
    3) Guess how they win (2 Points per correct guess)
    Bonus Points: Guess which move they use to win (2 Points per guess)
    Bonus Points: Guess how many eliminations the winner gets in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal (4 Points)
    4) Any Surprise Appearances (2 Points per right answer)
    5) Guess The Location of The Next Wrestlemania (10 Points)

The Winner gets a Pat On The Back, and gets to pick 1 Male and 1 Female on the main roster to enter the Money In The Bank
    Official Wrestlemania Card (Final):

Preshow:

Samoa Joe vs Rusev w/ Lana

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
    The Ascension (c) vs The New Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan)

United States Championship
    Sami Zayn (c) vs Elias

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

James Ellsworth, Braun Strowman, Rhyno, Simon Gotch, Aiden English, Brian Kendrick, Jinder Mahal, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, R Truth, Curtis Axel, Danny Burch, Gran Metalik, Curt Hawkins, Tian Bing, Killian Dane, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Titus O'Neil, Epico, Primo, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Big Show, Jack Gallagher, TJP, Lince Dorado, and Darren Young

Main Show:

WWE Championship
    Apollo Crews (c) vs AJ Styles vs John Cena

Career vs Job
    Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Ladder Match
    Raw Tag Team Championship
    The Bar (c) vs The OC vs Enzo Amore and Big Cass

Smackdown Women's Championship
    Naomi (c) vs Carmella

Raw Women's Championship