Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BTB - WWE 2017

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status
      Country                    United States

Raw Re: BTB - WWE 2017

February 20, 2017

Monday Night Raw

Tonight, Kevin Owens will explain his motive for attacking Chris Jericho last week. Plus The Undertaker will address Roman Reigns. And more.

Opener:

Kevin Owens music plays. Boos fill the arena, with Owens having a smug look on his face. He grabs a mic and begins to speak

Owens: All I’ve been hearing is why Owens why? Well, let me tell you. Chris Jericho is a washed-out old man. He’s 46 years old, and he thinks he can come in and challenge me for my title with his Royal Rumble win? So I went ahead and put him out of his misery. He stood no chance for me, and I made sure he wouldn’t be embarrassed in front of all of y’all.

The boos only became louder, as the titantron showed a scene of Kevin Owens powerbombing Chris Jericho onto the floor.

Owens: He’s not getting to Wrestlemania, and I will make sure nobody tries to get my title. My rightfully deserved Universal Championship.

Kevins Owens left the ring, smirking as he walked up the ramp. He went backstage as the show went to break

[[ Commercial Break ]]

The commercial break ends, and we see Jack Gallagher in the ring. As he gets off the top rope, Neville’s Music Plays. Neville makes his way out to the ring and gets in. The bell rings.

Match 1) Jack Gallagher vs Neville

As soon as the bell rang, Neville attacked Gallagher. Neville backed Gallagher into the corner and began to strike him, before Irish-whipping him into the other corner. As Gallagher hit the corner, Neville hit him with a Shining Wizard. Gallagher fell to the ground, before being stomped on. Neville then locked in the Rings Of Saturn onto Gallagher. The pain was too much for Gallagher to handle as he tapped out in less than 6 seconds.

Winner: Neville (3:31)

Soon after the squash match, Bo Dallas’ music hits. He runs out to the ring with a “Bolieve” sign, holding the United States Championship as well. As Dallas was prepping for his match, Triple H comes out. He announces Samoa Joe to the ring. Joe’s music hits, and when he gets in the ring, the match starts.

Match 2)

Bo Dallas vs Samoa Joe

The match kicked off hard, with Joe flattening Dallas with a spear. He would then strike Dallas with elbows and forearms. Dallas managed to get the offense in, suplexing Joe. Dallas and Joe would continue fighting, with Joe getting most of the offense in. Dallas managed to escape a Coquina Clutch, hitting Joe with a Bulldog. With Joe down, Dallas tried to set him up with a ‘Rolling The Dice’. Triple H got on the apron to distract Dallas, which allowed Joe to hit him with a Muscle Buster for the victory.

Winner: Samoa Joe (8:21))

As Samoa Joe and Triple H celebrated, Seth Rollins came out to the ring. He tried to attack Triple H but they got away before he could.

[Comercial Break]

As the show came back, Undertaker’s music hit. The crowd goes crazy, as Undertaker comes to the ring. He picks up a mic, listening to the crowd cheer.

Undertaker: Roman Reigns. He can’t accept defeat. And if he wants me, he has me. Wrestlemania. Reigns vs Taker. He gets to pick the stipulation. And I’ll beat him.

As Undertaker finished, Roman Reigns came out. Before he could get to the ring, security guards held him back. Reigns grabbed a mic and began to speak

Reigns: Any stipulation you say? Any?

Reigns began to walk to the ring, mic in hand.

Reigns: I don't want a cheap match, with some dumb stipulation.

Reigns then rolled into the ring, staring down Undertaker

Reigns: The match I want, is a 1 on 1 match. A basic one on one match. I want to beat you, and destroy you. I will gain their respect one way or another.

Reigns speared Undertaker, being met with a load of boo's. Reigns dropped the mic as he went backstage

[Commercial Break]

As the show comes back to air, The New Day are talking backstage.

Woods: How about this, Xavier Woods vs Shawn Michaels.

Kingston: In your dreams. As the hosts, we need to make this year big.

Big E: I’ve gotten in contact with some people. Cameraman, leave the room.

The Cameraman left, as we were given our next match.

[Main Event]

Big Cass w/ Enzo Amore vs Darren Young

With tonight mainly revolving around segments, Cass and Young didn’t get the time they needed to put on a match. Cass mainly dominated thanks to his size, but Young held his own. Cass hit Young with multiple Big Boots, Young kicking out of everyone. As Cass was going for the Empire Elbow, Young avoided it, and dropkicked him square in the jaw. Young picked up a victory

Winner: Darren Young (12:38)

{{I think I wasted my one poll on that stupid draft question, but yeah. I want to know who y’all wanna see more of because as of now Fastlane only has 3 matches, and the next RAW is the last one before the PPV. Feel free to leave criticism, suggestions, and predictions if you like. I’m trying to work on promos, but making wrestlers speak is something I’ve never done before, so it’s gonna be bad.}}
    Last edited by Ingonious; 10-14-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: BTB - WWE 2017

A few suggestions would just be a better layout to your show being presented. It didn’t stand out to me. Also maybe having some more matches and the reason I say this is because never in a million years can I imagine bo Dallas lasting over 10 minutes with Joe. The main event was a bit flat because it’s two guys I can’t see be in that spot without at least a story to tell. The Taker and Roman segment..an iron man match came out of nowhere and at that point in takes age and romans lack of ability I can see this match being a nightmare to watch unless you have some big plans for it. I did enjoy the KO segment and I’m glad the title was kept on him.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Y2J WorldChamp View Post
    A few suggestions would just be a better layout to your show being presented. It didn’t stand out to me. Also maybe having some more matches and the reason I say this is because never in a million years can I imagine bo Dallas lasting over 10 minutes with Joe. The main event was a bit flat because it’s two guys I can’t see be in that spot without at least a story to tell. The Taker and Roman segment..an iron man match came out of nowhere and at that point in takes age and romans lack of ability I can see this match being a nightmare to watch unless you have some big plans for it. I did enjoy the KO segment and I’m glad the title was kept on him.
    Yeah, the layout is something I'm tinkering with. Using the boxes in Advanced Editor is kinda annoying, so I gotta figure one out.

Yeah, I don't have many ideas for RAW. NXT and Smackdown are getting to be my flagship shows, but I'll find more time for Raw

I just wanna match Dallas look more like a more credible threat, yeah putting him against Joe wasn't a good idea.

I just haven't had ideas for main events, but I need to utilize Strowman, The Bar, The Good Brothers, and other stars some more. I also have some call-ups coming soon.

Yeah looking back, I need to rewrite that. So I'm going to remove the stipulation, that one would be best saved for another.

Thanks for the the compliment on the KO Segment. I want to make that better than it was, not just demote it to early card.

Thanks for the criticism though, I still need to get on my feet with writing

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

February 22, 2017

NXT

Tonight, we crown a new challenger for #DIY’s Championship.

| Match 1 |

SANITY (Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane) vs No Way Jose and Tye Dillinger

Number 1 Contenders

No Holds Bar

SANITY makes their entrance to the ring, chairs in hand. Eric Young was out today with an illness, so Wolfe and Dane got to feast off of Dillinger and Jose. As they made their way to the ring, Dillinger’s music hit. Jose and Dillinger came out to the ring. Once they entered the ring, SANITY began to beat down the two. They bashed the two with chair shots to the back, before throwing Jose out of the ring. Wolfe and Dane started to beat down on Dillinger, beating him senselessly with stomps and strikes. Dane hit Tye with a spinebuster, and Wolfe went to the outside. As Wolfe went outside, Jose hit him with a kendo stick and began to beat Wolfe. On the inside, Killian Dane scaled the top rope and hit Dillinger with a frog splash. He pinned Tye, but Tye kicked out. Back on the outside, Jose managed to get Wolfe down with a superkick. Jose made his way to the ring and began to attack Dane. This allowed Dillinger to stand up, as Jose and Dillinger began to focus their attention on him. Dillinger attempted to hit Dane with a Tye Breaker before Wolfe got back into the ring. Wolfe pulled Dane off and began to take out the two. He threw Dillinger out of the ring before Jose rolled him up. Dane pulled Jose off of Wolfe, before nailing him with a clothesline. With SANITY in the advantage, Wolfe grabbed a table from the outside, and set it up. Dane prepared to powerbomb Jose through it, but Jose managed to reverse it into a DDT. Wolfe was then picked up by Dillinger and was put through a table by him. Dillinger got into the ring, and hit Dane with a ‘Tye Breaker’. Jose would then hit Dane with an elbow drop to get the win.

Winner: Tye Dillinger and No Way Jose (15:47)

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦. • ────── ✾ ────── •. ╌────═❁═────╌. ━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ

SEGMENT

Ember Moon was backstage, talking with an interviewer

Moon: So, Asuka beat me. She got lucky, I brought her hell. But I’m not gonna stop chasing her title, and I want a rematch. Whenever she wants, I’ll take her on.

|Match 2|

Hideo Itami vs Roderick Strong

With Andrade injured by Itami’s hands, Strong wanted revenge. As the match started, Strong rushed Itami. Itami kept Strong back with knee strikes and kicks. When Strong caught Itami’s leg, he pulled him closer and clotheslined him. Strong began to beat down on Itami, attempting to land the ‘End Of Heartache’. Itami reversed it, landing a suplex. He began to beat down on the back of Strong’s head, trying to lock in a sleeper hold. Strong rolled him off, hitting Itami with a Rocket Kick. Strong got Itami weakened, locking him down with a headlock. Strong got Itami up again, bringing him to the ropes. Itami was thrown off the ropes as Strong went for a Clothesline to the back of the head. Itami ducked under it and caught Strong on the rebound with a jumping knee strike. With Strong dazed, Itami hit Strong with a GTS for the win.

Winner: Hideo Itami (11:38)

We are given a match card for next week, a one-hour 30-minute show.

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
    Tye Dillinger and No Way Jose vs #DIY ©

NXT Championship
    Bobby Roode vs Shinsuke Nakamura © vs Pete Dunne vs Kassius Ohno

Elias vs Oney Lorcan

NXT Women’s Championship
    Asuka © vs Ember Moon

The Revival vs The Authors Of Pain

((Well, I'm trying to format using a header I found on the internet. Thanks Amino. Anyways, since the next NXT is a super show, we will have some stuff happening. Around this time, Finn Balor was supposed to be back from his injury, but I have some other stuff I'm doing. I need to figure out all signings this year))

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Current Matchcards

Fastlane:

Raw Women’s Championship
    Elimination Match
    Nia Jax vs Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks
    All four of these women’s feuds have intertwined with each other, leading to a massive battle at Fastlane.
    Raw Tag Team Championships
    The Bar vs The Good Brothers ©
    After The Bar lost their tag team titles to The Good Brothers, Anderson and Gallows beat The Shining Stars to earn an opportunity for the titles.
    Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins
    After Samoa Joe was hired by Triple H to take Seth Rollins down, Rollins kept fighting. A match was made for the two at Fastlane.

United States Championship
    Bo Dallas © vs Winner of Battle Royal on Raw
    Bo Dallas will defend his United States Championship against a Battle Royal winner. This Battle Royal will have
    Sin Cara, Elias Sampson, Curtis Axel, Rusev, Darren Young, Big Cass, Enzo Amore, Goldust, R Truth, Titus O’Neil, Braun Strowman, Jack Swagger, Big Show, Sami Zayn
    Universal Championship
    Kevin Owens Open Challenge
    Without a challenger for Fastlane, Kevin Owens calls out anyone at Fastlane. He promises that he won’t be gentle.

Wrestlemania:

Undertaker vs Roman Reigns
    After Undertaker eliminated Reigns in the Royal Rumble, he adapted a more brutal personality. Eliminating Taker after he lost, beating up anyone who got in his way on Raw, and even Mick Foley. After Undertaker laid out a challenge, Reigns accepted.

Universal Championship
    Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens ©
    Jericho won the Royal Rumble this year and announced he would take Owens at Wrestlemania. This lead to Owens costing him the US title and injuring him during the Festival of Friendship. However, we don’t know if Jericho will be back in time for Wrestlemania.

WWE Championship
    Apollo Crews © vs John Cena
    After Crews won the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber, he made it clear he wants to take on Cena at Wrestlemania. Cena accepted, making this match a reality
    Last edited by Ingonious; 10-14-2020 at 12:27 PM. Reason: messed some formatting up

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

February 22, 2017

Friday Night Smackdown

Tonight, we crown a Hardcore Champion! Plus, Dean Ambrose takes on AJ Styles here tonight

Naomi vs Nikki Bella

As Naomi makes her way to the ring, she ditched her old theme song for a more menacing sounding one. She removed her colorful persona and had a more aggressive, biker looking outfit. Nikki Bella came out to the ring with her title.

Carmella and Alexa Bliss were on ringside. Throughout the match, Carmella had made remarks on how she would be the next Women’s Champion. Alexa Bliss and Carmella would get into heated arguments at times.
    As soon as the bell rang, Naomi attacked Bella, pinning her in the corner. She began to stomp on the champion, before setting her up in the tree of woe. Naomi began to kick Nikki’s hanging body, dishing out loads of punishment. Naomi pulled Bella up and hit her with a leverage neckbreaker. Naomi then continued the assault, hitting Bella with kicks, punches, and elbow strikes. Carmella and Alexa Bliss’ arguing distracted Naomi before she could get any more offense, which took her attention off of Nikki Bella. Bella would throw Naomi out of the ring, before giving chase. Naomi would throw Carmella into Nikki Bella as a distraction, and before Naomi could get the upper hand, Carmella began to argue with her. Naomi would end up hitting Carmella with a hard right hand before Bella took her back into the ring. With Naomi a little distracted, Bella would pick her up, and hit her with a Rack Attack. Bella would pick up the victory.

Winner: Nikki Bella (8:28)

Naomi got up and began to attack Nikki Bella. Alexa Bliss soon joined the ring and helped Naomi out. Carmella tried to stop them but was taken out by the two. Mickie James came down to join Naomi and Alexa Bliss before Becky Lynch’s music hit. Lynch immediately took out James, before going down to the ring. She floored Bliss and Naomi with Clotheslines, taking Bliss out with a ‘Lynch Kick’ (Rocket Kick). Naomi tried to superkick her, but Lynch caught Naomi in a DisArmHer. Referees pulled Lynch off of Naomi, as Lynch celebrated in the ring with Carmella and Nikki Bella.

Backstage

Shane McMahon is shining the new Hardcore championship, collecting bets from what seems to be a bunch of performance center trainees.

McMahon: Alright Alright, winners split the money!

Match 2

Baron Corbin vs The Miz

Baron Corbin has been screwed over this year, and he was looking to exact his revenge on the world. As the match started, Corbin took Miz out with a running axehandle. Miz popped back up but was hit with another Axehandle. Corbin then went for a ‘Deep Six’, but Miz reversed it into a neckbreaker. With Corbin down for a bit, Miz began to kick Corbin’s back. Every attempt Corbin tried to get, Miz struck him in the head. Miz then ran to the ropes and went for a dropkick. Corbin moved out of the way and hit Miz with a lariat. With Miz on the ground, Corbin picked him up and connected a ‘Deep Six’. Miz tried to get up, but Corbin caught Miz with an ‘End Of Days’ for the victory.

Winner: Baron Corbin (7:32)

Apollo Crews is backstage, training in his locker room. Shane McMahon approaches him, and asks if he could defend his title next week. Crews accepts, claiming he is always up for a challenge.

Intercontinental Championship

Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles

Ambrose and Styles made their way to the ring, staring daggers at each other. As the bell rang, Finn Balor’s music hit. He came out onto the ring apron, returning for the first time since Summerslam. Daniel Bryan was behind him, holding a mic.

Bryan: We need to make an impact. This is why Finn Balor is joining your match!

Balor walked down to the ring and entered the match. The bell officially rang.

All three men stared each other down, with Styles and Balor collectively deciding to take on Ambrose. Ambrose tried to fight back, but Styles and Balor’s 2 on 1 assault was too much for him to take. After Ambrose was taken out of the ring, Balor and Styles began to brawl. Styles got a strike combination, ending with a Pele Kick to Balor. Balor rolled back, and as Styles as getting up, Balor dropkicked him into the corner. As Styles rebounded, Balor hit him with a ‘1916’. Balor went for a quick pinfall, which Styles kicked out of. Ambrose got his ground, reentering the ring. As Ambrose entered the ring, Styles hit Balor with a huge forearm. As Styles turned to Ambrose, he was kicked in the stomach. Ambrose began to beat down on Styles, attempting to hit him with a ‘Dirty Deeds’. Styles got out of it, german-suplexing the Lunatic Fringe. Styles took advantage of Ambrose, kneeing him in the back. Balor reentered the ring, spearing Styles. He then began to take out both Styles and Ambrose, taking them both out with ‘1916’s. He scaled the top rope and struck Styles with a ‘Coup De Grace.’ Before he could win, Ambrose took Balor out, Ambrose picked Styles up, and connected a ‘Dirty Deeds.’ Right before the referee hit three, Balor lept off the top rope and hit Ambrose with a Coup De Grace. With Ambrose out of the picture, Balor pinned Styles to win the Intercontinental Championship.

Winner: Finn Balor (17:15)

Main Event

Hardcore Championship

James Ellsworth vs Kane vs Luke Harper vs Rhyno

As the match started, everyone turned their attention Ellsworth. They took turns hitting him with moves, and hitting their finishers. Rhyno ended the assault off by hitting Ellsworth with a GORE!

Eliminated: James Ellsworth (3:31)

Now with Ellsworth gone, the 3 monsters began to destroy eachother. Big Boots, Spears, Chokeslams. Neither man would stay down. Rhyno brought in the first weapon, a trash can. He began to wack Kane and Harper with it, taking them both to the ground. Rhyno focused on Kane first, ramming him into a corner. Rhyno began to ram him a few more times, eventually hitting him with an overhead suplex. As Kane tried to sit up, Harper booted him down. Rhyno and Harper began to work together, hitting Kane with a ‘Discus Clothesline’ and a GORE! Rhyno pinned Kane.

Eliminated: Kane (12:32)

With Rhyno distracted, Harper began to target the big man. Rhyno fought back, as the two went to war. Chair shots, lariats, dropkicks. After 10 minutes of brutal war, Harper looked to have the match won. As he was going to pin Rhyno, Randy Orton came from under the ring and hit Harper with an RKO. As Harper was down, Rhyno managed to get him and GORE! Him for the 1 2 3.

Winner: Rhyno (24:57)

Rhyno celebrated, holding the hardcore championship in the air. Harper got screwed over, Ellsworth was squashed, and Kane is being written off TV.

{{Well, here is Smackdown. I've decided my plans on the draft

The Draft will happen. Raw get's 3 picks and Smackdown gets 2 per round. Anyone not drafted will be a free agent, where they can sign on either Raw, Smackdown, or NXT.

Make sure to leave criticism and reviews. And maybe some predictions for Fastlane.
    Last edited by Ingonious; 10-15-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

From the NXT show I did enjoy the surprise win by Tye Dillinger and no way Jose. I was not expecting them to win so hopefully you have some long term plans for them..I can see them being a dark horse in the tag team division.

for Smackdown I was a bit surprised Naomi lost..especially have a whole new change for her but maybe this was just a step towards that. Either way I just didn’t think it was the right move to have her lose after a character change. If anything at least have her get the final beat down afterwards but that didn’t occur. It weakened the character in my eyes.

a bit rushed to have Balor come out and win the match...any other day that triple threat would be a main event Match so it was a bit of a weird placement but I’m assuming it’s being rushed due to the draft.

i did enjoy the hardcore title making a return and I hope you have rhyno bring some glory back to it.

overall I do like the quick summary but sometimes it felt too rushed and so I couldn’t quite understand what was going on in the storyline. It’s mostly the why in which I got caught up on. For example..why would balor get included in the match? Or why wasn’t there any promos? Stuff like that. A little character development sometimes goes a long way. I do like some of the ideas you’re going with because it’s completely unexpected and that’s always the best part of wrestling but only if it makes sense.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Y2J WorldChamp View Post
    From the NXT show I did enjoy the surprise win by Tye Dillinger and no way Jose. I was not expecting them to win so hopefully you have some long term plans for them..I can see them being a dark horse in the tag team division.

for Smackdown I was a bit surprised Naomi lost..especially have a whole new change for her but maybe this was just a step towards that. Either way I just didn’t think it was the right move to have her lose after a character change. If anything at least have her get the final beat down afterwards but that didn’t occur. It weakened the character in my eyes.

a bit rushed to have Balor come out and win the match...any other day that triple threat would be a main event Match so it was a bit of a weird placement but I’m assuming it’s being rushed due to the draft.

i did enjoy the hardcore title making a return and I hope you have rhyno bring some glory back to it.

overall I do like the quick summary but sometimes it felt too rushed and so I couldn’t quite understand what was going on in the storyline. It’s mostly the why in which I got caught up on. For example..why would balor get included in the match? Or why wasn’t there any promos? Stuff like that. A little character development sometimes goes a long way. I do like some of the ideas you’re going with because it’s completely unexpected and that’s always the best part of wrestling but only if it makes sense.
    Thanks for the review. Looking at it now, I should have made Naomi win, but whatever. She'll get some wins later.

But yeah, I like the idea of Tye Dillinger and No Way Jose in a tag team. I've also came up with their name, "The Perfect Party"

Promos are something I need to work on, so this Raw is gonna have a big emphasis on Promos, and also regular matches.\

The original plan was for Finn Balor to answer Kevin Owens open challenge, but I decided against it. Because I wasn't gonna make Balor lose that match.

The hardcore championship is something that is gonna be used for midcard feuds, to give them more credibility.

But yeah, thanks for the overall advice. It's something that goes a long way for my writing. Granted I'm still in 10th grade, so I have a lot of time to improve.

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate the fact someone is reading over my stuff.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Raw Re: BTB - WWE 2017

February 25, 2017
    Monday Night Raw

As the show went on air, we had Kevin Owens hosting the ‘Kevin Owens Show”. He had a mic in his hand, and his Universal Championship on his shoulder.

Owens: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! You see, this is a very special episode of Raw, because I’m here!

The crowd boos Owens, Kevin seems to enjoy it.

Owens: Thank you for the hospitality! Yes, the rumors are true. In 6 days at Fastlane, I will defend this Universal Championship against anyone who wants the shot. Judging by the roster though, all the credible talent is tied up! Which is why I will retain my championship, and make it to Wrestlemania. But, this isn’t a Kevin Owens Show without a guest, so please welcome my guest! BO DALLAS!

Dallas comes out to the ring, United States Title in hand.

Owens: So, how does it feel not knowing your opponent at Fastlane? I doubt you are gonna win anyways, I mean look at you.

Dallas looked angry, and tried to talk before Kevin Owens spoke again

Owens: I mean, we have Braun Strowman. If he wins you’re fucked. Thanks for being on the Kevin Owens Show!

As Owens wanted to finish, Dallas began to speak.

Dallas: You’re gonna rush out of the ring like that? You are a pitiful champion!

Owens turned back to Dallas, before walking a bit closer.

Owens: That’s coming from you.

Dallas: Then show me! Show me you aren’t pitiful. Take me on right here, right now.

Owens: I accept your challenge.

Kevin Owens vs Bo Dallas

As soon as the previous commercial break ended, Owens ran and attacked Dallas. Backing him into a corner, Owens began to slam his forearms onto Dallas’ head. He then grabbed the United States Champions hair, and slapped him. Owens kept up the advantage, keeping Dallas either in the corner or on the ground. Every attempt of offense Dallas got was reversed. Owens eventually hit Dallas with a superkick, and landed a Pop Up Powerbomb for the victory.

Winner: Kevin Owens (6:12)

Kevin Owens grabbed a mic after his victory

Owens: I am the top dog! Nobody can take me down!

Owens dropped the mic and left the ring. We went to commerical break.

[[Purpose]]

I decided to have Dallas lose to pull Owens over even more. As world champion, he needs all the momentum he can get. Dallas is more of an interim champion, only being champion to fuel the rivalry of Jericho and Owens, if it wasn’t obvious based on how he won.

Backstage Segment

As we were backstage, Roman Reigns was asked for an interview.

Interviewer: Roman! Do you feel guilty about attacking The Undertaker?

Roman: You think I feel guilty? The only people who should feel guilty are the WWE Universe. They keep pushing these people who can’t wrestle to save their lives. And then complain when I come in and kick their ass. So no, I don’t feel guilty.

Reigns walked off, as the camera panned to the ring

14 Man Battle Royal To Decide Bo Dallas’ Challenger At Fastlane

Elias, Braun Strowman, Sami Zayn, Big Cass, Enzo Amore, Titus O’Neil, R Truth, Goldust, Darren Young, Rusev, Sin Cara, Jack Swagger, Big Show, Curtis Axel
    12 out of the 14 stars made their way to the ring, with the exceptions being Strowman and Sampson. Then, the guitar strings struck. Elias made his way out from the backstage area with a guitar.

Elias: Hello, my name is Elias. And tonight, I will win this battle royal, and take the United States Championship home with me. I am the most successful NXT Superstar of all time, and now it's my turn to make the impact on the main roster.

Elias wasn’t midway across the ramp when Braun Strowman’s music hit. Strowman came down and destroyed Elias. He threw Elias at the barricade, and then into the ring. Strowman entered the ring, and the match started.

Strowman destroyed everyone in the match with shoulder tackles and slams. Sin Cara was the first to go, with Strowman throwing him straight over the top rope. Next to go was O’Neil, who was clotheslines over the top rope. While Strowman was eliminating O’Neil, The other 11 men tried to eliminate Strowman. Despite being a big man, he was put onto the ring apron. But he continued to fight, taking Goldust over the top rope with him. Strowman would then push Goldust off, before Elias hit him in the head with his Guitar. Strowman was stunned a bit, before Big Cass hit him with a Big Boot to eliminate Strowman.

14: Sin Cara (0:43)
    13: Titus O’Neil (0:56)
    12: Goldust (1:32)
    11: Braun Strowman (2:01)

With the big threat eliminated, the other 10 began to fight. Cass and Amore began to work on taking out Big Show, while Elias took out Truth. Rusev grabbed Axel and through him over the top rope. Axel managed to hang on to the ropes, but Rusev kicked him off. Swagger tried to eliminate Rusev, but was eliminated instead.

10: Curtis Axel (3:38)
    9: Jack Swagger (3:46)

Truth tried to fight off Elias, but he was thrown over the top rope by the NXT Callup. Big Show took out Enzo and Cass, before Zayn hit him with a Heluva Kick. With Show down, Zayn tried to eliminate him. Elias helped him out, and Big Show was thrown over the top rope

8: R-Truth (4:47)7: Big Show (6:19)

Now that we were in our final 6, the stars formed alliances. Rusev didn’t care, and laid out everyone out. Except for Young, who took the fight to the Bulgarian Brute. While Young and Rusev were fighting, Elias grabbed Amore and eliminated him after tossing him over the top rope and kneeing him. Cass tried to eliminate Elias by himself, but Zayn attacked Cass. Elias and Zayn made an alliance within themselves, and exchanged blows on Cass. Elias hit Cass with a Drift Away, and he was thrown out.

6: Enzo Amore (8:37)
    5: Big Cass (10:10)

Young and Rusev continued to fight as Zayn and Elias watched. After a few minutes of fighting, Rusev hit Young with a ‘Rusev Kick’. Rusev threw Young over the top rope, before Zayn and Elias eliminated him from behind.

4: Darren Young (14:37)
    3: Rusev (14:44)

Now we were in our final two. Elias and Zayn began to exchange blows, before Elias got Zayn into a headlock, but Zayn picked him up and took him out with a Blue Thunder Bomb. Zayn attempted to eliminate Elias, but he grabbed the rope. Elias threw Zayn over his head, and Zayn landed on the ropes, Elias tried to push him off, but was dragged over as well. While they were trying to get up, they would end up getting eliminated at the same time. The bell rang as they were both declared the winner.

Winner: Elias and Sami Zayn (18:02)

[[Purpose]]

I decided to have a double winner since I couldn’t decide who should win. These two have become allies, and that fuels my plans. Rusev vs Darren Young will happen during Fastlane’s Preshow. I decided to make Strowman lose since well, draft plans.

Nia Jax vs Charlotte Flair

This was a relatively meh match. Jax had the advantage thanks to her size, but Flair managed to connect her ‘Four Moves Of Flair’. Big Boot, Spear, Natural Selection, and The Figure Eight for the victory.

Winner: Charlotte Flair (6:38)

Noam Dar w/ Alicia Fox vs Neville

This match was a short one. Neville kept Dar grounded most of the time, brutalizing him. The King Of Cruiserweights locked in the ‘Rings Of Saturn’ on Dar, winning him the match.

Winner: Neville (1:29)

Neville grabbed a microphone, and began to speak

Neville: I AM YOUR KING! NOBODY ON THIS STUPID BRAND CAN BEAT ME!

And thats when Austin Aries music hits. Aries picked up a mic, and spoke

Aries: I can. And I will. Fastlane, me versus you. If you are are king, you will accept.

Neville: I ACCEPT! PREPARE YOURSELF!

[[Purpose]]

As much as I love the cruiserweight division, it is forgettable. I plan on moving the cruiserweight division down to NXT, but that all depends on the draft. 205 Live stars are eligible to be drafted, as well as certain NXT Stars. But yeah, Neville vs Austin Aries at Fastlane. This match isn’t for the title.

Main Event

The Bar and Seth Rollins vs The Good Brothers and Samoa JoeNote: The Bar have turned Face

A 3 on 3 tag team match was set up here tonight in response to their matches at Fastlane. Anderson and Cesaro started the match off. Cesaro took an early advantage, suplexing Anderson a few times. Cesaro got a tag into Sheamus, and the two would hit Anderson with a double suplex. Sheamus kept Anderson near his team, however a miscommunicated tag with Rollins allowed Anderson to tag in Joe. Joe would take the fight to Rollins, giving us an early preview of Fastlane. Joe hit Rollins with a few german suplexes, bringing him down. Joe dragged Rollins into the corners, and him and the Good Brothers began to work on wearing him down. Clotheslines, Stomps, suplexes. This went on for 5 minutes, as Rollins tried to fight back. Anderson tried to drag him to the cornr, but was caught with an Enzuigiri. Rollins managed to get a tag into Cesaro, while Anderson tagged in Gallows. Cesaro came in and began to throw Gallows around, and knocked Joe off the apron. As Gallows stood up, Cesaro caught him with an uppercut. With Gallows stunned, Cesaro tagged in Sheamus. Before they could hit their finisher, Joe attacked Cesaro. With Sheamus trying to handle Joe, Gallows tagged in Anderson. The two hit Sheamus with a Magic Killer to pick up the victory.

Winner: The Good Brothers and Samoa Joe (14:36)

[[Purpose]]

With The Good Brothers going in as champions and Joe being the new callup, they needed this victory more than Rollins and The Bar.

And the matchcard for Fastlane is final. I thought I did better mixing promos and matches today.

Raw Women’s Championship
    Elimination Match
    Nia Jax vs Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks
    All four of these women’s feuds have intertwined with each other, leading to a massive battle at Fastlane.
    Raw Tag Team Championships
    The Bar vs The Good Brothers ©
    After The Bar lost their tag team titles to The Good Brothers, Anderson and Gallows beat The Shining Stars to earn an opportunity for the titles.
    After Samoa Joe was hired by Triple H to take Seth Rollins down, Rollins kept fighting. A match was made for the two at Fastlane.

Bo Dallas © vs Elias vs Sami Zayn
    With Elias and Zayn eliminating each other in the battle royal, they became co winners. They both got the oppurtunity
    Universal Championship
    Kevin Owens Open Challenge
    Without a challenger for Fastlane, Kevin Owens calls out anyone at Fastlane. He promises that he won’t be gentle.They both got the oppurtunity
    Preshow
    Darren Young vs Rusev

Austin Aries vs Neville

((If you wanna, leave a prediction for Fastlane. And here are some questions to answer with it

1) Who answers Kevin Owens open Challenge?
    2) Which match is the Shortest?
    3) Which match is the longest
    4) Who is the last eliminated in the Women's match?
    5) Who gets pinned during the IC Championship match?

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

WWE NXT Re: BTB - WWE 2017

February 27

NXT Supershow

Kana: Welcome to a very special episode of NXT. Today, every title besides the UK Championship is on the line. Plus, we happily say goodbye to Elias.

Vinewood: Oh hush Jerry. You just don’t know talent when you see it.

Kana: I have more talent on a string of hair than you!

While the commentators bicker, Elias’ music hits. He walks out onto the ramp with his guitar.

Elias: Hello, my name is Elias. And I’m your future United States Champion. Tonight is sadly my final night performing for NXT. However, I hope you guys join me for my concert at Fastlane. Even if I’m leaving, I’m not leaving on a losing effort. I will take on Oney Lorcan, and beat him. Just you see.

Elias set his guitar ringside and entered the ring. Oney Lorcan’s music hit, and he entered the ring. The bell rang.

Elias vs Oney Lorcan

When the match started, Elias and Lorcan locked up. Elias got the early advantage, hitting Lorcan with a scoop slam. Lorcan kicked out a pinfall attempt, before being stomped on Elias. Elias’ moves were more confident and effective, hitting Lorcan with a few spine busters. As Lorcan tried to get up, Elias caught him with a german suplex, before setting him into a Drift Away. Elias covered Lorcan for the victory.

Winner: Elias (4:36)

Elias walked out of the ring, guitar in hand. He played some music as he left, getting a huge pop. And a few ‘Thank You Elias’ chants.

[[Purpose]]

Well, Elias was the one heading away, and he had a title opportunity. He’s turned into a babyface while being an aggressive babyface. Oney Lorcan has just become my go-to NXT jobber, as I’m currently pushing No Way Jose. So there was no way I’m making Elias lose.
    NXT Tag Team Championships
    Perfect Party (No Way Jose and Tye Dillinger) vs #DIY ©
    Dillinger and Jose made their way to the ring. They used No Way Jose’s theme for the time being. As Dillinger and Jose entered the ring, #DIY’s entrance music hit. Gargano and Ciampa made their way to the ring, with Dillinger staying in the ring for his team. Gargano chose to start the match up for #DIY. With Ciampa and Jose on the ring apron, the match began.
    Ciampa and Dillinger locked up, with Gargano getting Dillinger in an early headlock. Dillinger managed to stay on his feet, bringing the Tag Team Champion to the ropes. Dillinger bounced him off, and as Gargano was coming back he dropkicked him. Dillinger picked up Gargano and put him on his shoulders. Before Dillinger could hit a move, Gargano slipped out of his grasp, and hip tossed him. Gargano tagged in Ciampa, who began to wear out Dillinger. Ciampa and Gargano would exchange in tags, hitting double team moves onto Dillinger. Gargano attempted to hit Dillinger with Snake Eyes, but Dillinger moved out of the way and caught Gargano with a Pele Kick. With the opponent stunned, Dillinger tagged in Jose, who began to strike Gargano. Jose caught Gargano with a ‘Party Bus’ (Running Heel Kick). Jose pinned Gargano, but the champion kicked out at two. Before Jose could pick Gargano up again, SANITY’s music hit. Eric Young, Killian Dane, and Alexander Wolfe all came down to the ring. Ciampa, Jose, and Dillinger turned their attention to SANITY, which allowed Gargano to roll up Jose. Jose managed to kick out and hit Gargano with a knee. Gargano tagged in Ciampa, who was still distracted by SANITY. Dillinger got into the ring as Ciampa got in, and picked him up. Jose scaled the top rope as Dillinger caught Ciampa with a ‘Tye Breaker’. Jose came down onto Ciampa with an Elbow Drop as Dillinger dived out onto SANITY, taking them out. Gargano tried to break up the pinfall happening in the ring, but the referee called a 3 count before he could. Jose stood up over the fallen Ciampa, as your new NXT Tag Team Champion
    Winner: New NXT Tag Team Champions, Perfect Party (13:38)

Dillinger stood up over the fallen SANITY and entered the ring with his partner. He grabbed the Tag Team Championships and celebrated with Jose. Gargano did not look happy, as he stormed backstage. Ciampa however, shook Dillinger and Jose’s hands. The show went to commercial.
    [[Purpose]]

Well, my true purpose for this will not be revealed yet, I want to have an element of surprise. But yes, #DIY will remain in the title scene.

Hideo Itami is backstage, before an interviewer approaches him. The interviewer asks what is plans are.

Itami: My plans. My plans are simple, get the NXT Championship. And while I’m not up there for it yet, the most I can do are take out two contenders for it, Strong and Almas.

Kana: Tonight, The Authors Of Pain vs The Revival was supposed to happen, but Rezar was caught in a parking jam for a while. This match will happen next week though.

Vinewood: And, Moon vs Asuka has become a 2 out of 3 falls match. And this match is next.

NXT Women’s Championship
    ⅔ Falls Match
    Asuka © vs Ember Moon

Moon and Asuka began the match grappling up. Asuka took down Moon with a crucifix and tried to quickly pin her. Moon escaped and kneed Asuka in the chin. Moon went for a quick pinfall as well, and Asuka kicked out. Moon hit Asuka with a few DDTs, trying to get a quick first fall. Asuka kept kicking out, which frustrated Moon. The two began to brawl with forearm strikes before they knocked each other out of the ring. They would continue to fight despite the referee’s count. As the referee hit 10, the bell rang. As both women were counted out, they were rewarded a fall each. Moon ended up kicking Asuka with a superkick and threw her into the ring. When Moon entered, she was caught by a quick kick from Asuka, who tried to lock in the Asuka Lock. It was successful, and Ember Moon was trapped. However, she fought back and eventually escaped the hold with a stunner. Asuka hit the mat hard, and was locked in a ‘One-Legged Boston Crab’. Asuka ended up flipping Moon away and tried to hit her with a hip attack. Moon caught her in the back of the head with a knee and scaled the top ropes. Moon successfully connected the ‘Eclipse’ and covered Asuka. Asuka barely kicked out, and Moon picked her up again. Moon then hit a superkick and scaled the top rope again. Moon went for another Eclipse, which was reversed into an Asuka Lock. History repeats itself as Moon ends up passing out to reward Asuka the victory.

Winner: Asuka © (14:38)

Asuka held her championship, defeating Ember Moon again. She made her way backstage as we cut to commercial.

[[Purpose]]

Asuka wins once again against Moon, and I plan on ending this feud at the Takeover before Wrestlemania.

A vignette is shown on the screen. We see a dark room, and a figure kicking a training dummy. The figure makes their way to the camera, and before they take off their hood, the screen goes to black.
    NXT Championship

Pete Dunne vs Bobby Roode vs Shinsuke Nakamura © vs Kassius Ohno
    The four stars entered the ring, and war started as the match began. Everyone quickly teamed together to take on Nakamura. After plenty of stomps, Roode threw Nakamura out of the ring. Ohno then took Roode out, with Dunne and Ohno being the only two men in the ring. Ohno and Dunne exchanged blows, with Dunne getting a quick advantage after a lucky dropkick. On the outside, Roode and Nakamura began to fight, with Roode getting a ‘Kendo Stick’. Roode began to bash Nakamura’s knee with the stick, trying to remove all of his offense. Ohno was caught with a shining wizard by Dunne and got hit with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Roode entered the ring and tried to hit Dunne with the kendo stick, but Dunne caught it mid-swing. They played tug-of-war with it for a bit, before Dunne caught Roode with a clothesline. Dunne then used the kendo stick to wack Ohno and Roode, as Nakamura was getting up. Nakamura slipped into the ring and hit Dunne with a flying crossbody, hurting his right knee even more. As Nakamura tried to stand up, Bobby Roode rolled him up. Nakamura’s knee hurt to much for him to able to kick out, which allowed Roode to pick up the victory.

Winner: Bobby Roode (15:38)

[[Purpose]]

Nakamura was injured, in kayfabe at least. With this, Bobby Roode becomes NXT champion, Kassius Ohno and Pete Dunne don’t look weak by not taking the pinfall. But my main plans are still to come.

[[Yeah, this took a few days. I was actually thinking of how I would book stuff. Make sure you leave Fastlane predictions, reviews, and criticism. Thanks a lot!]]

[[Also, what would be the best way to format better? tables are kinda stupid for me to use. Thanks]]

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

March 1, 2017

Smackdown Live

Kicking off Smackdown, Apollo Crews comes out to the ring. He holds his WWE Championship, and begins to speak

Crews: I haven’t had a match since Elimination Chamber. But I’ve been waiting. And tonight is the perfect time for a fight. So, I’m calling anyone out! If you want a fight, I’ll give you a fight!

Crews waited in the ring for a bit, before Baron Corbin came out. Corbin entered the ring and eyed Crews’ title. A referee came out to the ring, and the bell rang

Baron Corbin vs Apollo Crews
    Corbin and Crews started by locking up, with Corbin pushing Crews back. Crews hit the corner, and Corbin ran at him. Crews got his knees up, causing Corbin to run straight forward into his knees. With The Lone Wolf stunned, Crews hit a mid-rope dropkick. Crews got a pinfall attempt in, which Corbin kicked out of quickly. Crews picked up Corbin, and ran at the ropes. As he was coming back for a Clothesline, Corbin picked him up and hit him with a ‘Deep Six’ as the show went to commercial

Commercial Break

As we come back from the break, Corbin has Crews in a headlock. Crews tried to stand up and pick Corbin up, but the Lone Wolf kept Crews grounded. Crews managed to roll up Corbin into a cover, which Corbin kicked out. The kick out allowed Crews to get back up, where he caught Corbin in the side of the head with a knee. Crews picked up Corbin and caught him with a ‘Spin Out Powerbomb’ for the victory.

Winner: Apollo Crews (10:43)

Crews celebrated his victory over Corbin, with Cena coming out to the ring. Crews stares down Cena, knowing he has to prepare for Wrestlemania.

Backstage, we see Finn Balor holding his new Intercontinental Championship. And then AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose approached him

Styles: Balor. It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. How does it feel? To come in out of nowhere and get a title opportunity? People like you make me sick!

Balor: Well, I am talented. What else could you ask for a champion?

Ambrose: Balor, I’ll see you tonight. And then I’ll see you next week for that championship.

Styles: Woah! Who says you are getting a title opportunity before me?!

Ambrose would grab Styles, and hit him with a Dirty Deeds.

Ambrose: I said so.

Ambrose walked off, and Balor also walked off.

Simon Gotch w/ Aiden English vs Heath Slater

Slater came down to the ring first with a Mic. He looked sad, and has his ‘I have kids’ shirt.

Slater: I’m tired! Rhyno turned on me, and I haven’t been mentally ok to help MY KIDS! Yet he can just waltz in and get a title shot. But guess what, I want that title. I want to prove to my kids I’m not a failure. I-

The Vaudevillains music played, as Simon Gotch came out. Aiden English followed him, as Gotch entered the ring.

As the match started, Gotch showed off some technical wrestling, getting Slater into a quick Bearhug. Slater managed to escape, kicking Gotch in the stomach. Slater pulled Gotch back and hit him with the ‘Snap Sweetness’. Gotch kicked out, as Slater got him into the corner. Slater went for a running elbow, before English got onto the apron. Slater was distracted long enough for Gotch to hit him with a strong overhead belly to belly for the victory.

Winner: Simon Gotch (3:28)

As Slater stood up and The Vaudevillains left the ring, Rhyno came in from nowhere and hit Slater with a GORE! Rhyno held the title and stood over Slater’s body.

Naomi w/ Mickie James and Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch w/ Nikki Bella and Carmella

Naomi made her way out with her new music and outfit. To her side was James and Bliss. Lynch was already in the ring. As Naomi entered, her and Lynch immediately started brawling, with Naomi getting a quick heel kick in. Naomi would take advantage of the match early, keeping Lynch down with stomps and kicks. While attacking Lynch, she glares daggers at Nikki Bella, before getting Lynch up. She ran at the ropes and came back with a hard hitting lariat. On the outside though, James and Bliss almost start a fight with Carmell and Bell after Bliss tries to sneak in a pair of brass knuckles. While the referee was distracted, Lynch got in a roll up. It didn’t count though, but it was enough to allow Lynch to get the advantage. Lynch caught Naomi with two ‘Bexploder’ Suplexs, and covered Naomi. Naomi would kick out, and get Lynch in a crucifix pin. Lynch barely got out before being kicked straight in the jaw. Naomi then set her up and connected a ‘Scissor Kick’ for the victory.

Winner: Naomi (9:38)

Naomi grabbed a mic, and began to speak.

Naomi: Now that I’ve disposed of Becky, I’ll take your Women’s championship Nikki.

Naomi left the ring, with Bliss and James following behind.

Dean Ambrose vs Finn Balor

With Dean Ambrose issuing the challenge earlier, Balor accepted it. The two men entered the ring, and began to fight. Ambrose kept Balor in the corner for the first 3 minutes, connecting with strikes and kicks. When Ambrose went for a shining wizard, Balor reversed it into an uppercut. With Ambrose stunned, Balor picked the Lunatic Fringe up and hit him with an ‘Over The Shoulder Facebuster’ (Demon Drop). Ambrose kicked out of a pinfall attempt, before being taken into the corner. Balor got strikes in Ambrose's gut, before setting him on the top rope. Balor went for an avalanche 1916, which Ambrose barely managed to reverse by throwing him off the top rope. Ambrose would capitalize with an elbow drop. Balor kicked out as well, before being picked up by Ambrose. Ambrose would hit Balor with the old variation of his ‘Dirty Deeds’, almost picking up a victory. Ambrose decided to go the weapons route after Balor kicked out twice, looking to grab a weapon. However, AJ Styles was under the ring, and hit Ambrose with a shot with the brass knuckles. He threw Ambrose back in the ring, where Balor climbed to the top rope. With Styles' help, Balor hit Dean with a ‘Coup De Grace’ for the victory.
    Winner: Finn Balor (14:48)

When Balor was celebrating, Styles entered the ring and attacked him. Styles ended up hitting Balor with the Styles Clash, before grabbing a mic.

Styles: I’ll also be joining you two next week.

Styles dropped the mic and left the ring, as his music played.

((And that concludes Smackdown. I’ve tried to do better with explaining some of my stuff. However, Fastlane is the next show I’m writing, and nobody has left any predictions yet. So be the first! Anyways, here is Smackdown’s Advertisements for next week.))

((Also Smackville will be one week after Fastlane, it’s a smackdown exclusive event. It’s not a PPV, it’s like Smackdown but Super.))

Rhyno is in Action next week. Rhyno said he’ll be taking on Heath Slater next week himself.

John Cena and Apollo Crews will team up against Baron Corbin. If Corbin wins, he gets a match against Crews at Smackville
    The Ascension take on American Alpha for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles
    And More

Smackville 2017 Match card

March 10th

Match Card:

Intercontinental Championship
    Dean Ambrose vs Finn Balor © vs AJ Styles

Smackdown Women’s Championship
    Naomi vs Nikki Bella ©

Hardcore Championship

Tables Match
    Rhyno © vs Heath Slater
    Note: Rhyno picked a tables match

WWE Championship
    Apollo Crews © vs Baron Corbin
    Note: This match will only happen if Corbin can win a 2v1 Handicap Match on Smackdown.

Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper vs Randy Orton and ?
    Last edited by Ingonious; 10-20-2020 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added A Match

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

((Well, Fastlane will be delayed for a few days. Stupid thing deleted 4 matches because I accidentally refreshed. Damn it))

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

March 3, 2017

FASTLANE

Preshow

At 7:00 PM EST, the Preshow Panel appears. We see packages hyping up the matches for the PPV. Some of the package's segments included ‘Kevin Owens hitting Chris Jericho with a Pop Up Powerbomb’, Neville defeating Noam Dar, and Seth Rollins trying to attack Triple H. At one point in the panel, R Truth and Goldust appear. They lay out a challenge for Roman Reigns tomorrow night on Raw, with R Truth saying ‘Undertaker is his son’. This get’s a good chuckle out of the panelists. Around 36 minutes into the panel, we get our attention directed to the ring, as Darren Young enters the stadium. Bob Backlund is back in his corner after an unfortunate injury, so he is wearing crutches. Darren Young does some shadow boxing as Rusev’s music hits. Out comes Lana and Rusev, waving a Russian Flag.

Rusev w/ Lana vs Darren Young w/ Bob Backlund

Young and Rusev start the match up by grappling, but Rusev quickly gets the advantage, striking Young in the rib with a kick. Rusev quickly backs Young into a corner, slamming him against the turnbuckles. Rusev laid Young on the top turnbuckle and began to kick his gut, before slamming his forearm on his back. As Young rolled off the turnbuckle, Rusev picked him up, and threw him at the ropes. When Young was rebounding, Rusev hit him with a spinning heel kick. With Young down, Rusev would once again pick him up, and this time landed a Rusev Kick. Rusev would end up locking the Accolade in on Young for the victory

Spoiler:

Winner: Rusev w/ Lana (4:47)

Rusev and Lana celebrated Rusev’s win, ending this very short feud.

For the rest of the Preshow, we get predictions from the commentators. When it comes to the open challenge, the commentators say Chris Jericho. Shinsuke Nakamura, and Roman Reigns are also thrown around.

MAIN SHOW

As the show begins, we get ourselves some opening Pyrotechnics. The commentators introduce the crowd to Fastlane, and once that is done, Neville's music hit. Neville came out with the Cruiserweight Championship, not having to defend it. Once Neville entered the ring, Austin Aries made his first official entrance on the Main Roster. Aries entered the ring, and we got started with a match.

AUSTIN ARIES vs 'THE KING OF CRUISERWEIGHTS' NEVILLE

Neville started the match up with a kick to Aries gut. But Aries caught the kick, and tripped Neville. With Neville down for the first time since winning the title, Aries began to stomp on his chest. Neville caught Aries boot after around 16 stomps, and twisted his ankle. Aries tripped thanks to Neville, and had his left ankle put into an ankle lock. Neville stood up, still twisting the ankle, hoping to make Aries submit. Aries got to a foot, and caught Neville with an 'Enzuigiri' out of nowhere, stunning the King. Aries began to beat down on Neville's back, before hitting him with a German Suplex.

Aries had a bit of a limp, but it wore off while Aries was trying to make Neville tap. He had Neville in a 'Fugiwara Armbar', and Neville looked close to tapping. The king of Cruiserweights got his ankle to the bottom rope though, forcing Aries to let go. As Neville held the bottom rope, Aries ran at him with a sliding dropkick, almost knocking his teeth out. Neville kicked out of a pinfall attempt, holding his jaw. Aries picked up the stunned Neville, and went for a brainbuster. Neville managed to escape this, and reverse it into a 'Reverse Frankensteiner'

Now that Aries was down, Neville scaled the top rope. He managed to successfully land a 'Red Arrow', and covered Aries. Aries kicked out at two, pissing Neville off. Neville sat in the corner, and began to stomp the floor. He seemed to be going for a superkick, which he attempted. But Aries caught the kick, and instead kicked Neville in the gut. He picked up the king and successfully landed a Brainbuster. He then immediately followed this move into a 'Last Chancery', which brung Neville pain. After around 40 seconds of him trying to escape, Neville ultimately tapped out, bringing him his first loss since returning to action. As Aries celebrated, Neville rolled out of the ring

Spoiler:

Winner: Austin Aries (9:37)

Neville would grab a mic from the outside, and began to vent.

Neville: ARIES! YOU MAY HAVE BESTED ME, BUT I'M STILL THE KING OF THE CRUISERWEIGHTS! BECAUSE I HAVE MY CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! THIS WAS A VICTORY FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT!

Neville dropped the mic, and began to walk up the ramp. Aries however stopped him by talking on the mic.

Aries: Well, I think I've earned my opportunity. And if you are a true king, you'll accept my offer. Me versus You. Cruiserweight Title. Loser Leaves the Division. At Wrestlemania!

Neville walked into the ring, and snatched the microphone from Aries

Neville: I ACCEPT!

After Neville accepted, the two stared each other down, granting a pop from the crowd.

The viewers at home are given a Match Card, which we see Austin Aries vs Neville

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

The Bar (c) vs The Good Brothers

The Bar makes their entrance first, with Cesaro being the one to start the match. Next comes out The Good Brothers, with Anderson staring the match. As the bell rings, Cesaro immediately get's an advantage, catching Anderson with a
    monstrous Belly-To-Belly Suplex. Anderson managed to land on his feet though, and caught Cesaro with a 'Rocket Kick' on his way back. Anderson tagged in Gallows, and the two Club members hit Cesaro with a Double Suplex. Gallows began to stomp on Cesaro, using his size advantage to his advantage.

Gallows picked up Cesaro around a dozen stomps, and powerslammed him. Gallows would then tag in Anderson, who caught Cesaro with an Elbow Drop. After Cesaro kicked out, Anderson went to hit Cesaro with a bulldog. Cesaro caught himself before he hit the ground, and dumped Anderson over the top rope. Cesaro would tag in Sheamus, who made his way to Anderson on the outside of the ring. Sheamus would hit Anderson with Axehandle's and Lariats. Gallows tried to enter the ring, but was caught with a quick Brogue Kick from Sheamus.

With Gallows out of the match for now, Sheamus turned his attention Anderson, who rolled him up into a Small Package. Sheamus barely kicked out, before being kneed in the side of the face. Anderson would keep Sheamus at bay for a while. Cesaro tried to get into the ring, but a recently recovered Gallows pulled him off the apron and powerbombed him onto the floor.

With Sheamus distracted, Anderson caught him with a Tornado DDT, with Gallows joining him in the ring. Before they could hit the 'Magic Killer', Enzo Amore and Big Cass' theme hit. They came out to the ring, about to speak. Before they could speak, Sheamus threw Gallows out of the ring and hit Anderson with a 'Brogue Kick' to pick up the victory.
    Spoiler:

Winner: The Bar (9:21)

As Sheamus celebrated, Cesaro got into the ring with him. The two superstars celebrated, before Big Cass and Enzo Amore attacked them. Once they were laid out, Amore picked up a mic

Amore: Me and Cass here are tired of being the butt of the Tag Team Division! So we made a name for ourselves by attacking the Tag Team Champions. So we are issuing a challenge. The Realest Guys In The Room vs The Bar for the Raw Tag Team Titles ya hear me!?

As the fans began to pop, the Good Brothers attacked Amore and Cass, with Anderson taking the mic.

Anderson: Until we get our rematch clause, you will have to wait.

Anderson and Gallows left the ring, as we cut to a small break.

Elias vs Bo Dallas (c) vs Sami Zayn

Dallas and Zayn made their ways to the ring
    separately. And then Elias' music hit. The Musician made his way out to the ring with a Guitar and a Mic.

Elias: Hello, my name is Elias. Tonight, I'll be referred to as 'Future United States Champion, Elias' as I will defeat you both. I am NXT's greatest callup, and tonight will prove it.

Elias entered the ring, and the bell rang. As the match started, Elias quickly took out both of his opponents with clotheslines, as well as hitting Dallas with a 'Scoop Slam'. Zayn tried to take Elias down with a quick drop kick, but Elias avoided it. Zayn fell on his knees, before Elias hit him with a big boot straight to the face. With Zayn down, Elias focused his attention to Dallas, beating down on his back. Elias would end up hitting Dallas with a Spinebuster, covering him. Dallas kicked out, but he didn't get much of a breather, getting locked in a headlock. Elias would keep Dallas grounded for a few minutes, before picking him back up. Elias went for a Drift Away, which successfully connected. Before Elias could recover, Zayn entered the ring and took Elias out with a Helluva Kick. With Elias down, Zayn pinned Dallas to pick up the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Sami Zayn (8:12)

Sami Zayn celebrated his championship win, as Elias looked on from the outside. Sami Zayn screwed him over. But he simply walked to the backstage.

The Titantron panned to a room backstage, with Goldberg's name on it. Out came Goldberg, who was ready to make his announcement. After walking around backstage, he came down the ramp, and into the ring. Goldberg was then handed a mic, and began to speak.

Goldberg: So, a few weeks ago, Heyman and Lesnar made me a challenge. My Career versus their jobs. And I was thinking, I still have a few years left. I can accept this challenge and embarrass both of them. Because I've beat Lesnar once, I'll do it again! So Heyman and Lesnar, if you are watching this. You're Next!

The crowd began to pop off, as Goldberg stared into the screen. Goldberg would head up the ramp, and backstage.

When Goldberg went backstage, Nia Jax's music hit. The Self Proclaimed "Monster Princess" made her way to the ring. We see a clip from an Unaired Episode of Main Event, where Nia Jax pinned Alicia Fox with a Samoan Drop. While Jax was preparing, Bayley's music hit. The Hugger made her way to the ring, staring down Nia Jax. Sasha Banks was next, coming to the ring. She stared down both of her opponents, as we get our final opponent. Charlotte Flair came out, flaunting her women's championship.

Raw Women's Championship
    ((Removed Elimination Stipulation. Make things easier on me))
    Charlotte Flair (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs Bayley

The match started off with everyone ganging up on Jax. Banks hit Jax with a leaping knee, Bayley with a dropkick, and and Flair with a Big Boot. The three women got Jax out of the ring, before Banks rolled up Bayley. Bayley kicked out, before being hit with a Spear by Flair. Bayley rolled out of the ring, as Banks and Flair began to fight. They traded blows, with Banks getting a lucky forearm on Flair, stunning her. Banks began to bash her forearm onto Flair's skull, backing her into a corner. Banks then began to stomp on Flairs stomach, seating her on the bottom turnbuckles. Banks ran to the opposite corner and back, smashing her knees onto Flair's face
    Banks went for a quick cover on Charlotte, which she kicked out of at 2. Banks didn't waste any time however and picked Charlotte back up. She caught the 'The Queen' with a snap suplex, and then rolled into another one, and then a third one. Bayley stood up on the outside, before being caught with a spear by Jax. Bayley landed on her hip hard. Jax pulled a table out from under the ring, and set it up. Jax picked Bayley up, and put her on her shoulders. Jax then put Bayley through the table with a Samoan Drop, almost knocking her straight out.

Banks watched the action happen outside, which allowed Charlotte to hit her with a Big Boot to the back of the head. Flair got in control of Banks, locking her in a headlock. On the outside, Jax stood over Bayley, before entering the ring herself. She helped Flair take out Banks, striking her in the stomach. Flair would hold Banks up in a Suplex Position, before coming down. Banks tried to roll out of the ring, but Jax grabbed her. Jax picked Banks up, and caught her with a powerbomb. Flair took advantage of Jax, hitting her with a spear as she stood up.

Bayley was getting up slowly on the outside, entering the ring. Flair didn't see Bayley as she locked in the Figure-Eight onto Jax. Bayley scaled the top rope, and then came down onto Flair with an Elbow Drop before Jax tapped out. Flair let go of Jax, before being picked up and hit with a Bayley-To-Belly suplex for the victory.
    Spoiler:

Winner: Bayley (13:37)

Bayley held her hip, celebrating the victory. Banks slid into the ring, and handed Bayley the Raw Women's Championship. The two celebrated together, with Bayley leaving the ring.

Sam
    oa Joe made his way out, with Triple H accompanying him. Triple H makes his way into the ring, holding a Mic. Triple H begins to speak.

HHH:
    Rollins. You are so desperate for a match against me. Every week, you try to attack me, whether it be onscreen or offscreen. I'm pretty sure you are the Bad Guy in this scenario. Me and my friend Samoa Joe, who is known as The Samoan Hitman, will decide your fate. If you win, you get me at Wrestlemania. But if Joe wins, you are fired. That's a fair deal, because frankly I don't have the time to deal with you. I have more important stuff to deal with than you constantly putting me in danger.

Triple H left the ring as Rollins music hit. Rollins didn't come out of the backstage area, and while HHH and Joe's backs were turned to the crowd, Rollins hopped the barricade and went behind HHH. He held a chair in his hands and began to beat down on HHH. Joe went outside to assault Rollins, before he was hit with a chair. Rollins kept bashing both men with a chair. Referree's and Officials managed to stop Rollins, as he entered the ring. He grabbed a Microphone, and stared down HHH

Rollins: I don't see how I'm the bad guy. You banned me from The Rumble, you cost me my Universal Championship, you have sent Samoa Joe to take me down. Now come on. Joe, get into the ring, let me finish kicking your ass.

Rollins dropped the mic, as Joe stood up. Joe rolled into the ring, and while he was midroll, Rollins began to stomp on him. The bell rang, as Rollins kept beating down on Joe. The referee counted to 4 before Rollins let Joe breath. Joe stood up, using the ropes for leverage. Rollins ran at him, hitting him with a 'Cactus Clothesline'. As both men fell onto the floor, Rollins went for a leaping knee. Joe caught him Midair, ramming his back onto the ring apron. Joe took control of the match, throwing Rollins back into the ring. Joe began to hit Rollins with German Suplexes. At about 9 suplexes, Rollins managed to roll out, hitting Joe with a Leaping Knee.

Joe fell onto his knees, before being Superkicked. Rollins scaled to the top rope, and hit Joe with a 'Phoenix Splash'. Rollins covered Joe, who kicked out at two. Rollins picked up Joe, and went for a Bucklebomb. Joe managed to escape, catching Rollins with an Overhead Belly-To-Belly. Joe took advantage, hitting Rollins with multiple suplexes. Rollins managed to flip out of a German Suplex, before catching Joe with a quick 'Pedigree'. But he didn't go for a pinfall, he instead grabbed a mic.

Rollins: Screw you Triple H!

Rollins hit Samoa Joe with a Curb Stomp, which looked to piss HHH off. Rollins pinned Samoa Joe, picking up the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Seth Rollins (11:21)

Rollins stared down Triple H, with a smirk on his face. The screen went to black

As we came back, The Kevin Owens Show was set up in the ring. And then Kevin Owens' music hit. The fans booed him hard, as he made his way to the ring. Owens grabbed a mic, and began to speak.

Owens: Welcome to The Kevin Owens Show! Thanks for the Hospitality. Anyways, This Open Challenge is different. I went around, and found someone very special. Someone who can get a crowd pumped wherever he goes. So I'll let his theme song introduce himself.

And then it hit. Rey Mysterio's music hit, which garnered a gigantic pop. And out from backstage came ...

Lince Dorado

And then the Boo's erupted. Dorado was coming to the ring with Mysterio's music playing, smiling to the Boo's.

Owens: Welcome to the Kevin Owens Show, Rey Dorado! So, let's get this match on the road!

Universal Championship
    Kevin Owens (C) vs Lince Dorado

As soon as the match started, Owens superkicked Dorado. Dorado bounced off the ropes, before Owens hit Dorado with a Pop-Up-Powerbomb. Owens pinned Dorado in the short squash match, being hailed with boo's.
    Spoiler:

Winner: Kevin Owens (0:14)

Owens celebrated, as the show went off air to the sounds of Boo's.

And finally, Fastlane is done. Hit a sorta writers block, but I'm good now.

Woohoo, Kevin Owens pissed the fans off by baiting them with Rey Mysterio.

Rollins vs HHH has been confirmed for Wrestlemania.

Neville suffered a loss, which is suprising.

Bayley, Sami Zayn and The Bar have won championships.

And Elias was screwed.

Reviews are always appreciated. I take every bit of Criticism to heart, and try to update based on that
    Last edited by Ingonious; 10-26-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

Bayley Injured? Bayley landed on her hip hard last night. Could this lead to her reign being cut short?
    Alberto Del Rio has been granted his release (I didn't know he was released in 2016, I blame Wikipedia). We have been told it was because of "Creative Difficulties."
    Jack Swagger has been granted his release from the company. Creative Difficulties are our suggested reasoning.
    Kurt Angle has been announced for the Hall Of Fame Class of 2017.
    Man has been arrested for threatening Lince Dorado with a knife. Man claims "He scammed me of Rey Mysterio"
    Segment Revealed: Triple H talks about Seth Rollins usage of a Banned Move on Raw Tonight
    Bo Dallas takes on Elias in a Number 1 Contenders Match

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

This never Happened
    Last edited by Ingonious; 10-27-2020 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Accidentally posted a match

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

March 5, 2017

Monday Night Raw

A review of Fastlane get's shown. On the screen, we see Seth Rollins attacking Triple H and Samoa Joe with a chair. We also see Bayley pinning Charlotte Flair, Kevin Owens powerbombing Lince Dorado, and then Goldberg accepting the challenge. The night kicks off with pyro, where we see the 205 Live Ropes in the ring. And then Lince Dorado comes out to the ring. Kevin Owens joined Dorado, holding a microphone in his hand. As Lince enters the ring, Kevin Owens begins to speak.

Owens: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I know what you might be thinking, "Oh no Kevin Owens beat up Dorado what is he doing here?" Well, let me tell you. You see, I found Dorado. He wasn't doing anything, so I am making him do something. And thus, he is the first member of "The Kevin Owens Club!" This group's goal is to be the best. And tonight, Dorado will defeat Cedric Alexander. So Alexander, come on out here. Face your fate!

Owens sat the mic down, and a few seconds later, Cedric Alexander came out. Alexander entered the ring, as the bell rang.

Lince Dorado w/ Kevin Owens vs Cedric Alexander

Dorado and Alexander started the match by grappling up. Alexander got the early advantage, taking Dorado down with a headlock. Dorado managed to roll out of the hold, before catching Alexander with a quick Dropkick to the legs. Alexander caught himself on the way down, holding himself in a handstand pose. Dorado attempted to kick him in the face, but Alexander flipped away from Dorado. Dorado ran at him, looking for a lariat, but Alexander reversed it into a neckbreaker. Alexander covered Dorado, who managed to kick out at one. Alexander picked Dorado up, and whipped him into the corner. Dorado managed to leap up onto the top turnbuckle, and caught Alexander with Moonsault Crossbody. Owens cheered on Dorado as he pinned Alexander. Alexander kicked out at two, attempting to get up.

Dorado kept Alexander down, hitting him with a double stomp to the back. Dorado would continue being on the offensive, forcing Alexander into the corner. Dorado would stomp Alexander down, before hitting him with the 'Cannonball.' Dorado covered Alexander, who barely kicked out at 2. Dorado walked over to Owens, and after some Inaudible Talking, Dorado went over to Alexander and picked him up. Dorado caught Alexander a meteora, before scaling the top rope. Dorado hit Alexander with a Shooting Star Press to pick up the 1 2 3

Spoiler:

Winner: Lince Dorado (7:28)

Owens entered the ring and celebrated with Lince Dorado. Alexander rolled out of the ring, holding his head. The show went to commercial break.

Triple H came down to the ring after the commercial break. Samoa Joe was beside him. Triple H began to talk.

HHH: Seth Rollins has been suspended for 30 days for using The Curb Stomp. This means he will miss Wrestlemania, which is a fair punishment. Not to mention, he attacked an Higher Up of the WWE. This is even worse. But don't worry Rollins. I'll give you one last chance to redeem yourself. Next week, you'll come on Raw and apologize to the king. And once you do, I'll cancel your suspension. However, if you lay a single hand on me, Samoa Joe, or anyone else higher up, I'll take away your Wrestlemania match. Thank you.

Triple H left the ring, to a whole lot of boo's.

The show comes back from commercial break, as we see The Good Brother's come out. Anderson and Gallows make their way to the ring. The Bar are guests for Commentary, as they talk about how they are successful whenever they wrestle. And then Enzo and Cass come out. Enzo had a mic, and begins to speak

Amore: My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a Certified G and a Bona Fide stud! And you can't teach that! And this right here, this is Big Cass, and he's 7 Feet Tall, and You CAN'T TEACH THAT! We have one word to describe the four of y'all. And that's S A W F T! SAWFT!

Amore and Cass entered the ring, and the two teams were about to Brawl it out before The New Day came out.

Woods: WWE Universe! We have come to make an announcement.

Big E: And this announcement, is big. This match, will not decide who takes on The Bar. Because at Wrestlemania, it will be The Bar vs The Good Brothers vs Enzo and Cass in a LADDER MATCH!

The Bar looked annoyed, and angry. And then The New Day went backstage as the match began.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs The Good Brothers

Amore and Anderson started the match off. Anderson quickly got the advantage, catching Enzo with a Snap Suplex. Anderson kept Amore down, stomping on his stomach and chest. Anderson picked up Amore, and hit him with a brainbuster. Anderson dragged Amore to Gallows, who he tagged in. Gallows hit Amore with a Bodyslam, and then another one. Cass attempted to get into the ring, which the referee stopped. Amore took the distraction and kicked Gallows below the belt. Enzo managed to tag in Cass, who hit Gallows with a big boot. With Gallows laid out, Cass picked him back up. Cass went for a Belly-To-Belly, which Gallows went for a Hip Toss to reverse. Cass landed on his feet, and instead laid Gallows out with a hip toss. Cass dragged Gallows back to his corner, and tagged in Enzo. Enzo scaled the top rope, and hit Gallows with a frog splash. Gallows ended up kicking out, trying to get up. Enzo would strike him in the chin, before going for a rebound dropkick.

Gallows caught him on the way back with a Big Boot, and then tagged in Anderson. The two would go for a 'Magic Killer' on Enzo, before Cass entered the ring. Cass and Gallows would begin to fight, dumping each other out of the ring. Anderson was distracted long enough for Amore to strike him in the back of the head. Enzo would then hit Anderson with his new 'SAWFT Drop' (Batista Bomb). Enzo would pick up the victory, celebrating.

Spoiler:

Winner: Big Cass and Enzo Amore (12:32)

While Enzo was celebrating, The Bar entered the ring. Enzo managed to escape the ring before they could attack him, going backstage with Big Cass.

We see a scene backstage, where Bo Dallas is injured backstage. He was put through a table, bleeding. Elias walked in, confused. Medical staff ended up taking Dallas away to a Local Medical Facility.

An interviewer approaches Bayley backstage. Bayley has a wrap around her waist, holding the Raw Women's Championship

Interviewer: Bayley! It appears you were injured last night. How will this affect your reign?

Bayley: Well, you see. I am hurt, but that does not mean I will stop fighting. Tonight, whoever wins between Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair, I'll beat them. I'll beat them even if it means I lose this belt. Raw needs a good champion, and I'm here to fill that role.

Bayley walked off as the camera panned to the ring.

R Truth and Goldust were in the ring. This match was made a Handicap match by Mick Foley earlier. And Reigns came out, and entered the ring. Without hesitation, Reigns ran at the two.

Roman Reigns vs The Golden Truth

Reigns immediately caught Goldust with a strike to the jaw. Truth tried to attack Reigns, but he was also caught with a strike to the jaw. Reigns caught Goldust with a Superman Punch, and then hit Truth with a spear, to end the match as quickly as it began.

Spoiler:

Winner: Roman Reigns (0:13)

Reigns came out of the match with a quick victory, cementing himself as more of a threat. We aren't given a wait time for Roman's next victim, as on the Titantron, we see a Graphic for

Roman Reigns vs Titus O'Neil

Reigns smirks at the Graphic, before heading backstage.

As we come back from Commercial Break, we see Sami Zayn backstage. And interviewer approached him.

Interviewer: Sami. Last night, you pinned Bo Dallas to win that United States championship. But Elias claims you screwed him. What are your thoughts.

Zayn: Do you really think I'm worried about that? You see, I took his point of vulnerability, and capitalized on it. That is not screwing someone, that is playing smart. But next week, he gets an number one contenders shot. And would you look at that, Bo Dallas is magically hurt. I'm on to you Elias.

The Interviewer walked off the screen panned to the ring.

Out came Nia Jax. Nia Jax entered the ring, to the sound of boos. And then came Charlotte Flair. The 'Queen' came to the ring, staring down Nia Jax. Flair entered the ring.

Charlotte Flair vs Nia Jax

Jax got the first strike off, hitting Flair with a shoulder tackle. Flair fired back, hitting Jax with a Big Boot. Flair began to strike Jax down with punches, eventually grounding her. Flair began to taunt her and the crowd, before setting up for another big boot. This time, Jax caught the boot, and pulled Flair in for an Exploder Suplex. After colliding with the floor, Flair tried to roll out of the ring. Jax caught her in time, and dragged her back to the center. Jax picked up Flair, and went for a Samoan Drop. It connected, and Jax pinned Flair.

Flair kicked out at two. Jax picked Flair right back up, getting her into a powerbomb hold. Flair tried to escape but she was caught with a Powerbomb anyways. Flair kicked out of a pinfall attempt, before being picked right back up. Jax went for another Samoan Drop, but Flair managed to escape. As Jax tried to spear her, Flair caught her with a Big Boot. With Jax stunned, Flair locked in the Figure-Eight. Jax attempted to escape, but once the bridge was locked, she tapped out.

Spoiler:

Winner: Charlotte Flair (13:32)

Flair stood up over Jax, flaunting her victory. She grabbed a mic.

Flair: Congratulations me! I hope this is a message to you Bayley. I will take my title back, and I will do it flawlessly.

Flair walked off from the ring, as the show went to dark.

{{And yeah, new style :D. Please leave reviews and whatnot. I'll also answer any questions, though I'll try not to give to much details. If you like this styling, then I'll keep it. I'll also start doing Results only for 205 Live and NXT UK. Thanks :D}}

Last edited by Ingonious; 10-28-2020 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Forgot a segment

Chikara Trainee

Status

An improvement on the style and maybe it’s just be but making the font a bit bigger would make it easy on the eyes to read it. I like the fact that you’re utilizing Lince Dorado instead of just making him a joke but the KO Club..it just seems a bit overplayed especially with the Club being there already and Balor calling his group of fans the Balor Club. Unless you have a long term storyline involving that it just seemed like something KO wouldn’t do.

i understand the idea you’re going with when it comes to Rollins possibly being left out WrestleMania but it’s almost a given he won’t miss it and also from a business standpoint..no way would he miss it. I’m just nitpicking but it’s those little things that make the show more compelling.

a solid main event and a very big win for Charlotte. You made her look strong defeating a monster like Nia Jax..at this point I can’t see anyone stopping Flair.

roman reigns as a heel is always a plus so you won me over already.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

WWE Power Rankings
    Week 1
    Raw Male:
    1) Kevin Owens
    2) Roman Reigns
    3) Sami Zayn
    4) Sheamus
    5) Seth Rollins
    6) Samoa Joe
    7) Enzo Amore
    8) Braun Strowman
    9) Lince Dorado
    10) Chris Jericho
    Raw Female:
    1) Bayley
    2) Charlotte Flair
    3) Nia Jax
    4) Sasha Banks
    5) Lana (Manager)
    6) Dana Brooke
    7) Alicia Fox (Manager)
    NXT Male
    1) Bobby Roode
    2) Shinsuke Nakamura
    3) Tye Dillinger
    4) Pete Dunne
    5) Hideo Itami
    6) Kassius Ohno
    7) Eric Young
    8) Tyler Bate
    9) No Way Jose
    10) Roderick Strong
    NXT Female
    1) Asuka
    2) Ember Moon
    3) Billie Kay
    4) Peyton Royce
    5) Nikki Cross
    6) Aliyah
    7) Ruby Riott
    8) Liv Morgan
    9) Sarah Bridges
    Smackdown Male
    1) Apollo Crews
    2) Finn Balor
    3) Dean Ambrose
    4) Konner
    5) Rhyno
    6) Baron Corbin
    7) Tyler Breeze
    8) AJ Styles
    9) Dolph Ziggler
    10) Viktor
    Smackdown Female
    1) Naomi
    2) Nikki Bella
    3) Becky Lynch
    4) Alexa Bliss
    5) Carmella
    6) Mickie James
    7) Natalya
    8) Tamina

205 Live
    March 7, 2017
    Lince Dorado w/ Kevin Owens def Sin Cara (7:38)
    Neville, Jack Gallagher, and Drew Gulak def. Cedric Alexander, Rich Swann, and TJP (13:39)
    Austin Aries def. Akira Tozawa and Brian Kendrick (12:39

March 8, 2017

NXT

Tonight, Bobby Roode hosts a Glorious Celebration to celebrate his NXT Championship Victory. Plus, AOP takes on The Revival. And we have more.

Ember Moon made her way out to the ring. She had a mic in her hand, and began to speak.

Moon: Asuka. Remember our two of of three falls match? Yeah, you only beat me once! I don't care if the countout awarded a point, you still didn't beat me. So, I would like a match, one final match. At NXT Takeover Orlando, I want you in a certain match type. Last Woman Standing! Pinfalls and Submissions don't count, it's about beating each other up, and me beating you until you can't walk. If you accept, I hope you are ready for a world of hurt.

Moon began to leave the ring, before The Iconic Duo came out. Royce grabbed a mic and approached the ring.

Royce: Ember Moon. What makes you think that you deserve a title shot? Because, you've lost twice. While me and Bilie Kay are the most ICONIC NXT Superstars, and that's a good enough reason to take on Asuka.

Moon: When was the last time you two actually won a match? I mean, I'm always ready for a fight. I'll take you both on.

Kay and Royce began to walk to the ring before William Regal came out.

Regal: Hold on now. Moon, you want your final opportunity at the championship? Well, I have a proposition for you. You see, I have Nikki Cross, Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, and Sarah Bridges. What about them? Well, we will have a Gauntlet match. And tonight, you eight will compete in a battle royal. The winner enters the Gauntlet last. The winner of the Gauntlet match will face off against Asuka at NXT Takeover Orlando.

Regal walked backstage, as the 5 other women came out to the ring. Nikki Cross was accompanied by SANITY.
    8 Woman Battle Royal to Decide Last Entrant in Gauntlet Match

The match started with Kay and Royce ganging up on Ember Moon. Bridges and Aliyah began to fight on the ropes. Morgan stayed inside the corner, while Riott and Cross stared each other down. Royce and Kay stomped on Moon, before hitting her with a double suplex. Bridges began to knee Aliyah in the face, before picked her up and dumping her on the floor

8: Aliyah (0:21)

Bridges then turned her attention to Riott and Cross, who were fighting. Cross hit Riott with a running crossbody, before striking her in the head. Bridges attempted to pull Cross off of Riott, before Morgan came in. Morgan caught Bridges with a dropkick. Morgan picked Bridges up, and tried to eliminate her, but Bridges held onto the ropes. Kay and Royce hit Moon with a Flapjack, with Moon colliding hard on the mat. Riott eventually kicked Cross off of her, before hitting Cross with a Bicycle Kick. Riott then turned her attention to Morgan and Bridges, where she joined Morgan in eliminating Bridges. Bridges tried to fight the two off, but Riott caught Bridges with a kick to the knee, which Bridges lost her balance and fell off the apron.

7: Sarah Bridges (3:38)

Riott and Morgan had a very temporary alliance, because Riott then immediately tried to eliminate Morgan. Royce and Kay had Moon over the top rope. Kay went for a clothesline to eliminate Moon, but she ducked. Moon pulled the ropes down, sending Kay over. Royce attempted to eliminate Moon after Kay was gone, but Moon flipped Royce over.

6: Billie Kay (5:46)
    5: Peyton Royce (5:57)

Cross got up from being down, and went after Ember Moon. Moon managed to fight her off, about to get into the ring. However, Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane went to distract Ember Moon. Thanks to the distraction, Nikki Cross would hit Moon with a dropkick, eliminating her.

4: Ember Moon (6:18)

We were in our final three. Liv Morgan had caught Riott with a leaping DDT, turning to Nikki Cross. Cross wasted no time attacking Morgan, hitting her with a running crossbody. Cross began to stomp on Morgan, before hitting her with a body slam. Riott got up for the Leaping DDT, and tried to eliminate Cross. The two were leaning on the ropes, trying to eliminate each other. Morgan capitalized on this, getting up and eliminating the two at once.

3/2: Ruby Riott and Nikki Cross (8:12)

Spoiler:

Winner: Liv Morgan

Morgan celebrated her victory, with SANITY looking annoyed. We would end up going to commercial break.

We see an Ad for The Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Inventational, coming to you on April 5, 2017. We get introduced to three teams in the tournament.

Heavy Machinery (Tucker Knight and Otis Dozovic)
    The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Kenneth Crawford)
    #DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa)

The Revival comes out. Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson made their way out to the ring, before AOP enter the arena. Akam and Rezar made their way to the ring, with Rezar staying on the ring apron.

AOP vs The Revival

Akam and Dawson kicked things off, with Akam getting Dawson in a fast bearhug. This would ultimately lead to a Spinebuster from Akam, who dragged Dawson into the corner. Before Akam could tag out, Dawson kicked him in the knee, pulling him into the center. Dawson picked Akam up, and body slammed him. He then hit Akam with a leg drop, going for the cover. Akam kicked out at one, storming up. Akam went a lariat, which Dawson ducked under. As Akam came back, Dawson leapfrogged over him. Akam caught Dawson mid jump, suplexing him onto the mat. Akam picked Dawson up by the tights, chokeslamming him onto the mat. He made the tag into Rezar, who jumped into the ring. Rezar hit Dawson with a clothesline, before going over to Wilder. Rezar went for a clothesline on Wilder, but Wilder managed to duck. Rezar went tumbling to the floor, as Wilder went for a Springboard Moonsault. Rezar caught him midair, and threw him at the barricade.

With Wilder on the ground, Rezar picked him up, and powerbombed him on the apron. As the referee counted to 8, Rezar reentered the ring, before Dawson began to stomp on him. The referee pulled Dawson off of Rezar, which allowed Wilder to hit Rezar's dangling leg with a chair. With Rezar in pain, Dawson put Rezar in an 'Ankle Lock' Dawson kept Rezar down for a few minutes, before letting his ankle go. Dawson tagged in Wilder, who caught Rezar with a knee strike. Wilder covered Rezar, who kicked out at two.

Wilder picked up Rezar, and began to drag him to his corner. Wilder tagged in Dawson, and they caught Rezar with a double rocket kick. Dawson began to strike down Rezar, before picking him up again. He went for a suplex, before Rezar reversed it into an arm drag. Dawson tried to take him back down, but Rezar hit him with a clothesline. Dawson was turned inside out, as Rezar managed to tag in Akam. Rezar picked Dawson up into a Spinebuster Position, and Akam ran off the ropes. They hit Dawson with a Big Boot/Spinebuster combo (Name: Hellbender), with Rezar hitting Wilder with a clothesline as he tried to get in. Akam pinned Dawson for the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Authors Of Pain (12:01)

Akam and Rezar celebrated the victory. As they celebrated, we see a hooded figure come out to the ring. They entered the ring and stared down AOP. Akam charged at the figure, but he was caught with a superkick. Rezar then charged, but was caught with a 'Spin Kick'. With both men down, the hooded figure revealed himself as

Aleister Black

Aleister Black stood over the two fallen soldiers, before staring down The Revival. Black left the ring, in victory.

Bobby Roode's Glorious Celebration

Bobby Roode came down to the ring, in his traditional entrance. He held the NXT Championship over his shoulder, and entered the ring. Bobby Roode grabbed the mic, and began to speak.

Roode: GLORIOUS! Hello NXT! I come to you as the NXT Champion. Last week, I destroyed Shinsuke Nakamura, Pete Dunne, and Kassius Ohno. And look at that, tomorrow night on NXT UK, Pete Dunne has a Number 1 Contenders Match for Tyler Bate's championship. Well then, since Nakamura is out of the picture, I want a match. And that is where Tyler Bate comes into play. Bate, I dare you to come out. Champion vs Champion.

Tyler Bate came out to the ring, holding his NXT UK Championship. Before Bate could head to the ring, William Regal came back out.

Regal: As much as I want to see this match, this match will have to wait for next week. Tyler Bate, tomorrow night on NXT UK, you have a match against Alexander Wolfe. Don't want you to be weakened for that. And Bobby Roode, I have gotten word from Shinsuke Nakamura. He says he is using his Rematch Clause on you at Takeover Orlando! I wish both of you luck.

Regal walked backstage, as Bate and Roode stared each other down. The screen would fade to black, ending the show.

Matches scheduled for Next Weeks NXT
    8-Woman Gauntlet Match to decide Asuka's challenger at NXT Takeover: Orlando.
    Number of Entry
    1) Sarah Bridges
    2) Billie Kay
    3) Ruby Riott
    4) Nikki Cross
    5) Peyton Royce
    6) Ember Moon
    7) Aliyah
    8) Liv Morgan
    Champion v Champion
    Tyler Bate vs Bobby Roode
    SANITY and Kassius Ohno vs Perfect Party and #DIY

((Well, this wasn't a big NXT, mainly because I hit writer's block. I was gonna do Bate vs Roode, but I needed some time to analyze how Tyler Bate wrestles. Plus I wanted to start working on Smackdown, and I like to work on stuff in order. Reviews are definitely appreciated, they help me write better. Once I hit Wrestlemania, I'll begin the draft. If you wanna leave predictions for next weeks NXT, that would be cool. But anyways, bye!))

Chikara Trainee

Status

You explained that you had a writers block so I completely get where you’re coming from. The opening promo felt rushed but that was obviously explained. I do like the feud these two have going on and to be honest I can see this becoming the match of the night if done right.

im a fan of Liv Morgan so I was happy to see her pick up the win. She can be such an intriguing character if done right but I think that you’re on the right path towards that. She looked strong eliminating two of the top women.

solid tag team match and Aleister Black appearing was a shocker and I love it. It was perfect for him to come out once all the competitors were weaken so the division doesn’t look weak but he was still able to take controlled. I loved it.

I never imagined Bate vs Roode but it’s definitely got my interest. In my opinion this doesn’t feel like a top tier feud just because I just can’t see Bate being at the top of the card..well at least not yet. I’m sure you have big plans for this feud but for now I’m just not sold on it.

Dr. PushLinceDorado

Status

March 9, 2017
    NXT UK
    Number 1 Contenders Match
    Pete Dunne def. Wolfgang and Jack Gallagher
    Notable Moments
    Gallagher dropkicked Wolfgang off the top rope.
    Pete Dunne speared Wolfgang through a table
    Wolfgang powerbombed Gallagher through a barricade.
    Pete Dunne hit Wolfgang with an Avalanche Bitter End
    Tyler Bate def. Alexander Wolfe w/ SANITY
    Notable Moments
    Bate took out every member of SANITY with a Springboard Splash.
    Wolfe hit Bate with a Gutwrench Powerbomb on the apron.
    Wolfe hit Bate with a Tyler Drive himself.
    Bate hit Wolfe with a Canadian Destroyer
    Mark Andrews def. Trent Seven

March 10, 2017
    Smackdown Live

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦. • ────── ✾ ────── •.Baron Corbin vs Apollo Crews and John Cena ╌────═❁═────╌. ━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ
    Apollo Crews and John Cena entered the ring separately. The two took on Baron Corbin in a two-on-one Handicap match. If Baron Corbin wins, he gets to challenge Apollo Crews at Smackville.

Cena and Corbin sparked things off, trading blows. Corbin got the early advantage, taking Cena down with a Deep Six. Crews tagged into the match, and began to take the fight to Corbin. Crews caught Corbin with a Shining Wizard, and went for an early Sit-Out Powerbomb. Corbin escaped, and laid Crews out with a Big Boot. Cena got onto the ropes, before Corbin punched him off. Crews attempted to roll up Corbin, but Corbin kicked out. He caught Crews with an 'End Of Days' for the victory, stunning Apollo Crews.

Spoiler:

Winner: Baron Corbin (11:21)

Hardcore Championship
    ❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦. • ────── ✾ ────── •.Rhyno (C) vs Heath Slater ╌────═❁═────╌. ━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ

The Vaudevillains make their way out to the ring, and then Rhyno's music hits. Rhyno comes down to the ring with them, and Aiden English begins to speak.

English: Please welcome, the Hardcore Champion, Rhyno! This beast of a man is the best of the best when it comes to Smackdown. Tonight, he will lay out Heath Slater, and then on Sunday, he'll put Heath Slater through a table. And then at Wrestlemania, he will win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Speaking of that, take a look at the Titantron.

On the Titantron, we see a group of people competing in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Miz, Braun Strowman, Rhyno, Simon Gotch, Aiden English, Kalisto, Brian Kendrick, Jinder Mahal, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, Curtis Axel, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler, Curt Hawkins, and Tian Bing.

English: Rhyno can crush every man in that ring! And then when us three are the final three, me and Simon Gotch will eliminate ourselves. With this win, Rhyno will then destroy the WWE champion, and we will reign supreme and hold control over the brands.

Heath Slaters music hit, with him coming down to the ring with Breezango.

Slater: I'm tired of you talking and talking! This makes no sense. Rhyno, why would you turn on me and my kids? You attacked me, and I was sent home aching and hurting. And then you alligned with these two loony maniacs?! Well, so be it. And to even this score, Breezango offered to help me. Now this match can be fair.

Slater entered the ring, and the bell rang. Rhyno immediately went for the GORE!, but Slater got a knee up. Rhyno hit his head on the knee, and retreated back. Slater took pursuit of Rhyno, striking him in the head. Every strike annoyed Rhyno, as Rhyno tackled Slater into a corner. He began to bash his shoulder in Slater's gut, before suplexing him. Slater hit the floor hard, before being lifted up by his hair. Rhyno then hit Slater with a spinebuster, covering him. Slater kicked out at two, rolling towards the ropes. Gotch and English attempted to attack Slater, but Breezango approached the two. The two teams almost got into an altercation, which left the Referee distracted. Slater managed to get up, before Rhyno rushed at him with a GORE!. Slater managed to reverse the GORE! into a ddt, pinning Rhyno. The crowd counted to three before the referee turned around. Rhyno kicked out of a two count, which shocked Slater.

Slater picked Rhyno up, and went for a neckbreaker, but Rhyno reversed it, setting him on the apron. On the outside, Gotch and English set up a table, before almost getting into a brawl with Breezango. With Slater on the ropes, Rhyno looked to GORE! him through the table, but before he could take Slater with him, Slater sidestepped. Rhyno went straight through the ropes and through the table, garnaring a pop from the crowd. Slater managed to get into the ring, as the referee counted to ten.

Spoiler:

Winner: Heath Slater (7:28)

Heath Slater celebrated with Breezango, before grabbing a mic.

Slater: Rhyno ..... I will .... beat you on Sunday.

Slater dropped the mic, tired. The show cut to commercial break.

Backstage, we saw Finn Balor approach Shane McMahon.

Balor: Shane, so I know I'm defending on Sunday, but what's next for me? What is next for Finn Balor once I defeat AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose?

McMahon: Well Finn, only time will tell. If you successfully retain, I'll tell you your next competitor. Sound fair?

Balor didn't answer and just walked off

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦. • ────── ✾ ────── •.,Mickie James, Alexa Bliss, and Naomi vs Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, and Carmella ╌────═❁═────╌. ━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ

Alexa Bliss made her way down to the ring with Mickie James. Naomi followed after her, sporting her new biker look. Then came out Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, and Carmella. The 3v3 elimination match was about to get underway.

Naomi and Bella started the match off, with Naomi taking Bella down with a fast sweep kick. She then combo'd this move into a double stomp before pinning the champ. Bella kicked out at 1, before being thrown into the turnbuckle. Naomi followed, and began to stomp Bella down. Naomi then grabbed the champion, and superkicked her. Bella fell onto her hands and knees, before being laid out with a Scissor Kick. Naomi pinned Bella for the first elimination of the match.

Eliminated for Team Face: Nikki Bella (0:43)

Naomi stood over the Woman's Champion, with everyone else in shock or disbelief. Carmella almost entered the ring, but Lynch hopped in. Lynch and Naomi began to grapple, with Lynch avoiding a sweep kick attempt. Lynch then caught Naomi with a forearm to the nose, before hitting a 'Lynch Kick' (Rocket Kick). Naomi kicked out of a pinfall attempt, before Lynch tried locking in the DisArmHer. Naomi rolled out of the move, tagging in Alexa Bliss. Bliss quickly floored Lynch's newfound momentum with a cutter.

Bliss picked Lynch back up, and began to preform suplexs and slams. Bliss tagged in James, and James began to set up for a Mick Kick. Lynch dodged the kick, catching James with a 'Bexploder Suplex'. Lynch tagged in Carmella, who began to make quick work of James. Carmella ended up hitting James with a 'FabBAMulous' (360 Spin Side Slam/ Abyss' Black Hole Slam). Carmella then locked in the 'Code Of Silence' to make James tap out.

Eliminated for Team Heel: Mickie James (5:31)

James stood up, holding her head. She made her way over to her corner, before hitting Bliss with a Mick Kick. This would lead to an arguement with Naomi, before she was hit with a Mick Kick. With both women down on the outside, Carmella took the opportunity and dragged Bliss into the ring. One 'FabBAMulous' later, and Bliss was eliminated.

Eliminated for Team Heel: Alexa Bliss (6:46)

Naomi managed to get into the ring, where she was attacked by Carmella. Carmella went for a 'FabBAMulous', but Naomi slipped out of her grasp. Naomi then sweep kicked Carmella, and hit her with a scissor kick as she was recovering. Naomi capitalized on Carmella, pinning her. Lynch pulled the referee out of the ring before the three count could be made. The referee began arguing with Lynch, before disqualifying her from the match.

Eliminated from Team Face: Becky Lynch (9:32)

With the referee distracted, Naomi grabbed a steel chain, wrapped it around her fist, and hit Carmella in the back of the head. Naomi disposed of the chain, before eliminating Carmella with a Scissor Kick.

Winner: Naomi, Alexa Bliss, and Mickie James (10:19)

Naomi celebrated alone, before rushing backstage. The titantron pans to backstage, where we see James and Bliss fighting. Officials manage to pull them apart.

Smackdown Tag Team Championships
    ❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦. • ────── ✾ ────── • American Alpha vs The Ascension (C). ╌────═❁═────╌. ━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ

American Alpha make their way out to the ramp, before being attacked by The Ascension. Konner and Viktor began to beat down on the two, with Konner putting Jordan through a table set up on the side of the ramp. Viktor dragged Gable into the ring, and the match began.

Gable immediately went for a Roll-Up, which was countered into a suplex. Viktor began to stomp on Gable, before going for a powerbomb. Gable got a few strikes on Viktor's head, before landing a Sunset Flip Powerbomb. Gable then rolled Viktor into an Ankle Lock. Viktor managed to hit Gable with an Enzuigiri, tagging in Konner. At this point in time, Jason Jordan was being taken to the back.

Konner hit Gable with a shoulder tackle, before hitting Gable with a Uranagi. Konner tagged in Viktor, and the two began to prepare for the Fall Of Man. The two sucessfully hit the move, with Viktor pinning Gable to sucessfully retain.

Spoiler:

Winner: The Ascension (4:43)

The Ascension stood over Gable, before the show faded to black.

((And here is smackdown. It's more of a build feuds, but yeah. The first match has a different layout, I just want to see what you guys like more. I want to see if y'all prefer a more recapped or a more detailed style. Smackville is the next thing I will work on, so predictions would be cool. Here is the official Match Card

WWE Championship
    Apollo Crews (C) vs Baron Corbin

Smackdown Women's Championship
    Nikki Bella (c) vs Naomi

Hardcore Championship
    Tables Match
    Rhyno (c) w/ Vaudevillains vs Heath Slater w/ Breezango

IC Championship
    Finn Balor (c) vs Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles

Harper and Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton and ???

Dolph Ziggler vs Miz

Questions

1) What match is the longest?
    2) Which match is the shortest
    3) Who is Randy Orton's Teammate?
    4) Who takes the Pinfall in the Triple Threat?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information