Thread: WWE: Evolution 2020 and beyond

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE WWE: Evolution 2020 and beyond

The Women's Evolution began long ago but today the WWE have announced their plans to launch a show dedicated to just the women's division. Stephanie McMahon proudly talked about how this was a dream of hers for a long time and she says it's about time it came true. She explained that it would not only mean both the Raw and SmackDown women superstars but also a few surprises might make their way into the mix. Evolution was the first women's only event and she felt it was only proper to name the weekly show Evolution and it would be airing every Tuesday night. The superstars will still participate in the big events however they will have their own PPVs to air on the network as well. Reviving some old PPV names and adding in a new one.

WWE Women's World Champion: To Be Decided

NXT Women's Championship: Io Shirai

WWE Women's Television Champion: To Be Decided

WWE Women's Tag Team Champions: Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax

Superstars
    Asuka
    Alexa Bliss
    Bayley
    Becky Lynch
    Bianca Belair
    Billie Kay
    Brie Bella
    Carmella
    Candice LeRae
    Charlotte Flair
    Dakota Kai
    Dana Brooke
    Elayna Black
    Ember Moon
    Io Shirai
    Jessamyn Duke
    Lacey Evans
    Lana
    Liv Morgan
    Mandy Rose
    Maria Kanellis
    Marina Shafir
    Mercedes Martinez
    Mickie James
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nia Jax
    Nikki Cross
    Peyton Royce
    Priscilla Kelly
    Raquel González
    Rhea Ripley
    Ruby Riott
    Sasha Banks
    Shayna Baszler
    Shotzi Blackheart
    Sonya Deville
    Tamina
    Tegan Nox
    Toni Storm
    Zelina Vega

Tag Teams
    Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler
    Bliss Cross (Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross)
    Divas of Doom (Natalya & Tamina)
    The Cliq (Dakota Kai & Raquel González)
    The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)
    Fabulous Glow (Carmella & Naomi)
    Heart Nox (Shotzi Blackheart & Tegan Nox)
    Riott Squad (Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott)

Pay-Per-Views
    January: Royal Rumble
    February: Elimination Chamber
    March: Queen of the Ring
    April: WrestleMania
    May: Backlash
    June: Money in the Bank
    July: Vengeance
    August: Cyber Sunday
    September: Unforgiven
    October: Halloween Havoc
    November: Survivor Series
    December: New Year's Revolution

Personal Note: At the bigger events I plan on only writing the results for the ladies matches that happen. I will have my focus solely on the women superstars as should be obvious. Also there's a few things from real life that might not transfer over here just because I can't remember everything that's going on storyline wise. Hopefully it will start off as true to what's going on currently for the most part. To give an idea the events up to Payback and the week after have happened but I might slip in a few things just to shape up some ideas for the tag division. That's a whole mess that they haven't really figured out after all.
    Last edited by Daken; 09-16-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Re: WWE: Evolution 2020 and beyond

Stephanie McMahon is out in the center of the ring as Evolution comes on the air to address the fans. She tells them that she won't be showing up out here unless she feels it's absolutely necessary after this. Stephanie says that she just wants to thank the fans who are watching from home for tuning in and she's already got a lot planned. For starters she says there's going to be a tag team tournament taking place over the next few weeks to determine number one contenders to the WWE Women's Tag Team championships. Next telling the crowd that she's also got a new WWE Women's Television Championship that four women will qualify for tonight and face off at the first pay-per-view for the brand, Unforgiven. Last but not least she says there will no longer be two WWE Women's Champions. Unforgiven will have a Unification match featuring both the WWE Raw Women's Champion and WWE SmackDown Women's Champion and the winner will be crowned the first ever WWE Women's World Champion.

Cutting to the backstage we see the IIconics who are both looking at one another about to be heading into a tag team tournament match together. Billie Kay finally says that tonight they should put aside their past errors and make amends as it's a second chance and Peyton is her best friend after all. Peyton Royce looks as if she's going to roll her eyes but instead says that if they win she might be willing to put everything behind them and start anew.

Women's Tag Team Tournament Match
    Riott Squad (Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott) (vs) The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)

The IIconics are looking for revenge in this match and start off solidly by keeping Liv Morgan singled out from her partner. Billie Kay even nailing the Shades of Kay but the shoulder of Liv comes up at the count of 2. Extremely frustrated she brings her to the corner to tag in Peyton but gets hit with a drop toehold that knocks her headfirst into Peyton Royce. A hot tag later and Ruby Riott is taking down Billie with some clotheslines before Peyton rushes in for the save but gets a STO for her efforts. Ruby Riott nails a nice looking enzuigiri on Billie Kay and lines up for the Riott Kick which knocks her out. Ruby Riott proceeds to climb the turnbuckle and a We Riot later onto Billie Kay gets her the three count.

Winners: Riott Squad to advance in the tag team tournament.

As they leave the ring Peyton Royce is shown going back in to check on her partner. However a dazed Billie Kay lays her out with a hard right hand before realizing what she's done and trying to apologize. Peyton Royce getting out of the ring as she doesn't even bother to look back at Billie Kay who trails behind her still apologizing.

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Dakota Kai and her enforcer Raquel González are in the middle of the ring as we return. Kai tells the fans she's not sure what makes anybody think they deserve a championship shot more then she does especially not Bianca Belair. As much as she's done for women's wrestling they might as well just give the Women's Television championship to her...as a matter of fac--. She can't even finish however as Belair's music is playing and out she comes spinning her hair around.

Women's Television Championship Shot Match
    Dakota Kai w/ Raquel González (vs) Bianca Belair

Dakota Kai has made herself scarce as Belair has come into the ring but that doesn't stop González from hitting a mean looking lariat on Belair. Picking up Belair sheh proceeds to with ease pick her up and nail her with a One Arm Powerbomb. Dakota Kai coming into the ring as Raquel gets out and the bell rings to officially start the match. She sizes up her opponent who is just barely getting to her feet and nails her with a GTK. Scooping up both legs for the pinfall and an easy victory. However Kai isn't finished as she goes to the top rope and nails a diving double footstomp. She proceeds to mock her opponent before leaving the ring with Raquel González in step behind her.

Winner: Dakota Kai w/ Raquel González

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Backstage we see the arrival of a limousine however it cuts to the interview area where we've got the now rehired Cathy Kelley standing by with Bayley. Bayley doesn't even let Cathy ask her a question and instead says that having her face Asuka is ridiculous. She should be the Women's World Champion as she's held her Women's Championship longer. As a matter of fact she says that she should go talk to Stephanie right now. Just as she starts walking away however she runs into the grinning face of Asuka who is carrying her SmackDown Women's championship over her shoulder. All Asuka says is that Bayley can complain but it's only because she's not ready for Asuka. Bayley storms off in frustration as the last words we hear from her are "RIDICULOUS!".

Women's Television Championship Spot Match
    Mercedes Martinez (vs) Lana

Lana doesn't even stand a chance in this match as Mercedes is on fire from the start not giving her an inch to even breathe. A Bull Run mercifully ends the match and gets her the count she needs to move forward and earn her spot at the Women's Television championship match.

Winner: Mercedes Martinez

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Women's Tag Team Tournament Match
    Heart Nox (Shotzi Blackheart & Tegan Nox) (vs) Fabulous Glow (Carmella & Naomi)

Tegan Nox and Carmella start this match off and a quick chokeslam gets a two count about a minute in but it's not enough. A tag to Naomi later and the tides slowly turn allowing her a split-legged moonsault that nets her a two count as well. She goes for the Feel the Glow but Nox ducks under and tags in Blackheart. Not realizing the switch Naomi goes to drag Tegan back in when she's leaving but gets hit with a Cutter that's followed up by a Diving Senton off the top. Nox comes in for protection and nails another chokeslam on Carmella before Heart Nox gets the win to advance in the tag team tournament.

Winners: Heart Nox to advance in the tag team tournament.

Heart Nox embracing as they are excited but turn to see Carmella and Naomi staring them down. Unsure what their intentions are they both extend their hands and a respectful handshake later has Fabulous Glow exitting the ring as Nox and Blackheart celebrate once again.

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Rhea Ripley (vs) Elayna Black

Elayna Black gives a good effort in this match but the much bigger Ripley puts her away in about five minutes after two Riptides. Rhea motioning around her waist that everybody is looking at the first Women's Television Champion right now.

Winner: Rhea Ripley

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Going into the backstage area again we spot Bayley as she gets to the door of Stephanie McMahon's office. Just as she's about to enter the door opens and her jaw drops in shock but the cameras cut away.

Tamina (vs) Mickie James

These two put on a great match as two veterans should and exchange the advantage several times. Mickie James thinks she's put her away after a Mickie-DT but it's not enough as the powerhouse Tamina gets the shoulder up. Tamina refusing to give up as she proceeds to get the should up again after a Mick Kick gets a two count for Mickie. The final straw comes when Mickie hits a Mickie-DT that Tamina is stunned by but still manages to stay on her feet but is nailed by a follow up Mick Kick that finally gets Mickie James the win to take the final spot in the Women's Television Championship match at Unforgiven.

Winner: Mickie James

Mickie James goes up the rampway the whole time looking back at Tamina who has finally grabbed the ropes to pull herself up as she stares through her.

~ OFF THE AIR ~

Last edited by Daken; 09-12-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Tuesday Night @ 8 PM

Sonya Deville has been brought back to WWE after recent events in her life unfolded. This Tuesday she will be at Evolution to team with her former partner as the tag team tournament continues. Tune into the show to find out more details about how this came about.

Priscilla Kelly and Candice LeRae will be debuting this week to show what their capable of in singles action.

All of the women that will be fighting for the Women's Television championship will be meeting in a tag team main event pitting Dakota Kai and Mercedes Martinez against Rhea Ripley and Mickie James. Will either team be able to work together to pick up the victory.

Tag Team Tournament Match
    Fire & Desire (vs) Divas of Doom

Tag Team Main Event
    Dakota Kai & Mercedes Martinez (vs) Rhea Ripley & Mickie James

All this and more on the next episode of Evolution.

Jam Up Guy

Status

Firstly, I love this idea. It's a little different, but not totally unrealistic. I love the idea of giving the women a chance to breathe and shine without sharing airtime with the men, so this could be a very interesting read.

In terms of the basics, I like that you aren't in any way wasteful with what you're doing here. There's so much great content that something a bit shorter and easier to get through is always going to be alright by me! Your formatting too is absolutely fine - it's not a turn off by any means, but it could be a bit more exciting. A little more in the way of colour, of bolds, and dividers, all of that would make it a bit more interesting. I'm not turned off by the layout, but I'm not turned on either, if you get me?

The biggest piece of feedback I can give at this point is that I don't see much in the way characters in this. It's mostly just matches, and I don't have a great sense of who everyone is and why I should care. What's the thing that's going to make me come back and read more? Who is the character that is going to make me check out the second show? There's nothing wrong with it as it is, but I'd love to see a lot more effort put in to helping me understand what everyone is about. Take the main event, for instance. Mickie vs Tamina. I know them from rl, but who are they in this? Who is the face, who is the heel? I didn't see a single definable character trait in either of them. They main evented your first ever TV show and didn't even have a promo before to get over why I should care about it. You clearly love women's wrestling and are invested yourself in your roster, so sell to me why I should love your characters and want to keep reading about them!

The other thing I'd add is that if this was, say, your 37th episode of Evolution in the middle of a PPV cycle, this would probably be a totally fine show. But as your first ever all women's TV show, it's all just a little bit "there". If I'm a viewer, what's the hook that makes me tune in again next week? The debut episode should be the absolute BEST you can through out there, have some huge return, or epic match. Overload it with your big stars. Make it clear Evolution is THE show to watch. Mickie beats Tamina and the show just ends? Similar to my point above, what about this show tells me I HAVE to check in for the next one? What makes this unmissable? The ironic thing is that, while we don't have to worry about "viewers" like irl, this board is so buzzing at the moment that you almost do have to fight for readers, so show me what you have!

Like I say, I love the idea and think this has huge potential for making me want to check in on something unlike the rest of the forum. If you can spend more time building characters and having things happen that are unmissable for the future, this could be a lot of fun. Good luck!

Chikara Trainee

Status

Like I say, I love the idea and think this has huge potential for making me want to check in on something unlike the rest of the forum. If you can spend more time building characters and having things happen that are unmissable for the future, this could be a lot of fun. Good luck!
    Definitely appreciate the feedback, I hope to make this a little better with each show and shape it up to something great. Right now I'm just fighting to get my sea legs back but I'm doing some research and watching a lot more women's stuff as I'm doing this.

The layout should also be upgraded in the future as well. I was kind of noticing that after I posted and hopefully I figure out exactly how I want to do that.

Indy Talent

Status

As Keef said this has a ton of potential, however I want this to feel more like an NXT rather than a Superstars or Main Event. Character development and storylines would be great. Maybe have those storyline carry over to Smackdown and Raw (which of course you could probably recap).

Now some other things...love the idea of the TV championship, although I felt one women's championship belt is a little wack. Feel like you should have kept both the Raw and Smackdown Women's Championship. With every female on the roster eligible to be on this show it seems odd there's a total of 3 titles for 40-plus women.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the second show and see how you improve. Good luck!

-ICONIC-

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    us=United States

This is different and I love it. I’m sure you’ll be able to really give the women the time to grow their characters and get that shot to shine. I for one am a fan of a shooter show because it’s easy for the reader but adding some color just to help it separate a bit would be nice, it’s nothing too bad but that’s always nice. I am curious why not just give them their own show like 205 live for example. Either way good luck and I’ll definitely keep reading.

Chikara Trainee

Status

The current NXT Women's Champion, Io Shirai, has said to been expressing her opinion backstage about how she wants her chance to shine on Evolution.

Bayley has been keeping quiet on social media aside from one post on her twitter that simply read "Rightful Champion".

Fire & Desire are supposedly being reunited after real life events that were all over the internet. WWE said to have been slightly upset by this but understanding overall that NOTHING stays quiet anymore when it comes to their superstars.

WWE offices have met with former talent Maria Kanellis who was released earlier this year. It appears that she may be appearing as soon as the next event. Will they be making a deal with Mike Kanellis as well?

The free agents that have been brought in seem to have been enhancement talents. However that all might change soon as on a recent radio show Stephanie teased that she had some big news that we'd have to wait for.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Role Models Are Tough

Evolution opens up with Bayley stood in the center of the ring with a mic. She tells the world that last week she was told that she wouldn't be handed the Women's World Championship. Over 300+ days as champion and she wasn't going to be given what was owed to her. Adjusting the SmackDown Women's championship over her shoulder she taps it with a finger as she takes a moment. Bayley says that people might think the situation with Sasha Banks deserved an explanation but they didn't deserve one. The only thing that Bayley was interested in was addressing the fact that she was being forced to fight for the Women's World Championship when clearly it belonged to her already. She said that if they wanted her to fight for it then she would because she had no problem taking out her best friend Sasha Banks so what did Asuka think would stop her from doing the same to her. Dropping the mic she exited the ring and marched to the back.

Second Chance For Romance

Maria Kanellis and Mike Kanellis are backstage as she thanks Stephanie McMahon for the opportunity for her to come back. Mike Kanellis standing behind her as he goes to say something but Stephanie says she has no control over getting him a contract. Maria tells him that he needs to just ride on her coat tails like usual because clearly it's what he's best at anyway.

Singles Match
    Maria Kanellis w/ Mike Kanellis (vs) Dana Brooke

As we return Maria and Mike Kanellis make their way to the ring as she looks focused. Dana Brooke is set for action as she runs down to start the action as soon as possible but Maria leans between the ropes and the referee stops Dana from taking advantage however it doesn't really work out. Dana reaching over the referee but Maria gets a thumb to the eye to take advantage. She goes for the roll-up but it's not enough as she only gets a two count. Maria whips her hair first back down to the mat as Dana gets up and proceeds to nail her with a roundhouse kick as she gets up. It's not long before Dana Brooke takes the advantage even lifting Maria over her head in a Gorilla Press however Mike gets on the apron and Maria slips out of her grasp shoving her into Mike as their heads audibly smack together. Taking full advantage of the situation she proceeds to nail a Beautiful Bulldog to get the victory as Dana Brooke kicks out just too late and Maria is hightailing it. Mike is holding his head as Maria tells him to raise her arm and she celebrates her win with an evil grin.

Winner: Maria Kanellis w/ Mike Kanellis

Blooming Rose Set Aflame

Cutting to backstage we see Mandy Rose standing with Sonya Deville. Sonya thanks her for being there for her during the legal troubles she was in. Mandy says sometimes life gets real and she will always be there for her. However Sonya says she might not be here if she hadn't been there that night. Mandy says not to worry about it and that tonight they'll bring back some fire and desire and prove she is still a powerful woman.

Women's Tag Tournament Match
    Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville) (vs) Divas of Doom (Natalya & Tamina)

Rose and Deville look good facing off against the Divas of Doom but eventually the power of Tamina singles out Rose. A Superfly Splash from the top and Tamina is talking to trash to Deville who steps down from the apron for a moment to collect herself. Tamina tags in her partner however and Natalya locks in a Sharpshooter which Rose slowly crawls to the ropes to try and break up but just as she reaches Natalya pulls her back to the center of the ring. Deville who appears to have finally collected herself gets in the ring to break it up and gets in some good clotheslines to the Divas of Doom before tossing Tamina out of the ring. Turning her attention back to Natalya as she nails the Square-Up Kick. The referee tells her to get out of the ring as she wasn't tagged in. Mandy Rose finally on her feet as she nails the Bed of Roses to pick up the three with Tamina sliding in just too late. It's not the end however as Tamina levels her with some right hands but Deville comes in and once again saves the day tossing her out of the ring and lifting up Natalya to toss her out on top of her. Sonya looks fired up as she checks on Mandy Rose who holds a hand over her own lip before looking at it to check for if there's blood.

Winner: Fire & Desire to advance in the tag team tournament.

No Help Needed

Dakota Kai is backstage with Raquel González as she tells her that tonight teaming with Mercedes Martinez she won't need her at ringside. Raquel is about to say something but here comes Rhea Ripley who tells her she's going to need every bit of help she can get because Rhea is going to show everybody in that match who the first ever Women's Television champion is going to be. Raquel steps into Rhea's face but she's not having any of it as the two begin to brawl but it's quickly broken up by backstage workers. Dakot Kai yelling at Ripley as she's held back that she is just lucky that she didn't get a few hits in on her because she wouldn't be able to compete tonight. Ripley lunges forward but Dakota Kai is out of there as the pair of women who were brawling are still being separated.

Singles Match
    Carmella (vs) Candice LeRae

Carmella's music hits and she comes moon walking out to delight the fans. A mic in hand she tells the world that last week she was so close to winning but tonight she's going to show the WWE Universe that she's still F A B U L O U S - YES. Just as she's finishing though she's attacked from behind by her opponent Candice LeRae. She's thrown into the barricade and bounced off to just get thrown into the one on the other side. Candice LeRae slowly dragging her down to the ring as she whips her into the steel steps and clutches her knee in pain on the floor. Candice finally tossing her into the ring as she continues to pick apart the leg. She nails a curb stomp and then proceeds to put her up on the turnbuckle and nail a swinging neckbreaker off the second rope. Finally she hits the Quedabra but it's not enough she says as she wags her finger at the crowd and locks in the Mrs. Garga-No-Escape leaving Carmella no choice but to tap out from the pain.

Winner: Candice LeRae

Finally we see Naomi rushing down to the ring as she chases off Candice but it's too little too late. Checking on her tag team partner Carmella is still holding her knee as Naomi tries to help her out.

Women's Tag Tournament Match
    Marina Shafir & Jessamyn Duke (vs) Bliss Cross (Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross)

Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke are already in the ring as they wait for their opponents and they don't have to wait long. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross coming out as they seem to be arguing a bit amongst themselves. Nikki Cross entering the ring as Marina and Jessamyn are immediately on her like a pack of wild dogs. Alexa slowly getting up to the apron as she goes to enter but as soon as Marina deviates to go after Alexa she's jumped off the apron and Marina gives chase. Jessamyn Duke still working over Nikki Cross as she hits a runing spear followed up by a roundhouse kick that secures her a three count. Marina still chasing after Alexa who is already running back up the ramp. Marina and Jessamyn telling her to come back down and get her friend but she's not buying what their selling and leaves.

Winners: Marina Shafir & Jessamyn Duke to advance in the tag team tournament.

Tactical Genius

Cathy Kelley stops Alexa Bliss as she's still looking over her shoulder and asks her what happened. Alexa says she thought Nikki had the situation handled and she tried to help but she doesn't know. One second she says Nikki was ready to go and the next she was laid out. Alexa says she's not crazy enough to interfere with Nikki wanting to take care of business. Cathy says it looks like she ran away from Marina Shafir and didn't even try to help. Alexa tells her to know her role because she clearly was trying to help Nikki Cross by getting her one on one with Jessamyn Duke and keeping Marina distracted. Don't go throwing shade her way because obviously Alexa is at the top of her game and she was using tactics. She proceeds to tell Cathy not to ask her stupid questions anymore as she walks away.

NXT Women's Champiolnship Match
    Io Shirai © (vs) Priscilla Kelly

Priscilla Kelly and Io Shirai actually have quite a competitive match but it looks as though Priscilla might hit the Mark of the Beast but Shirai gets her feet back to the ground and drops Priscilla over onto her back. Shirai now goes for the STO but gets hit with a russian leg sweep that knocks her down. Kelly going for a quick pin but Shirai kicks out at two and gets to her feet and hits a springboard dropkick going to the corner and hitting the Trifecta series of moonsaults off each rope before finally getting the pin.

Winner: Io Shirai and still NXT Women's Champion

As she leaves the ring she grabs her NXT Women's Championship and raises it in the air. Showing the fans tonight that she's a fighting champion.

Tag Team Match
    Dakota Kai & Mercedes Martinez (vs) Rhea Ripley & Mickie James

All four women are in the center of the ring arguing amongst each other but Martinez and Ripley start throwing punches first. Mickie takes that as her sign to attack Dakota Kai and she tosses her out of the ring as she makes her way to the corner. Martinez and Ripley exchanging some hard hits before Martinez finally tags in Dakota. Coming into the ring she is stopped dead in her tracks by Ripley as she runs straight into a big boot. Ripley lifting her up and nailing a Northern Lights Suplex and then picking her up again for a delayed Vertical Suplex holding her up for what seems like forever. Bringing Dakota to the corner she tags in her partner as they both lay a stiff kick to the gut of Kai in the corner. Mickie James taking the reigns now as she goes for a Mickie-DT but Dakota Kai drops to a knee and rolls her into a pin as she grabs the ropes but it's caught by the referee at two. Mercedes getting the tag now as she comes in and starts to run through James and tosses her out of the ring in front of her partner. A quick right hand and Ripley is infuriated as she comes in and the two are once again just throwing punches. The referee is trying to break it up but outside the ring Dakota Kai has grabbed a chair from under the ring and nails Mickie James with a chairshot. She slides the chair back under the ring and rolls Mickie James into the ring as she screams at her partner to pay attention. A Bull Run on Ripley and Mercedes Martinez makes the pinfall on Mickie James.

Winners: Dakota Kai & Mercedes Martinez

Dakota Kai and Mercedes Martinez are having the hands raised by the referee but from out of nowhere is Raquel González who hits the one arm powerbomb on Martinez. Mickie James getting up and she gets a one arm powerbomb as well. Dakota Kai motioning at her to get Ripley as she lets Kai pick her up and nail the Go To Kick. The two of them standing among the bodies on the canvas as Raquel González raises Dakota Kai's hand in victory while Kai motions around her waist with the other hand.
    Last edited by Daken; 09-17-2020 at 12:42 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Finally got around to leave a quick comment regarding this BTB. First of all, a really interesting project with lots of potential. I feel like the second episode was a lot more pleasing on the eye than the first and that is a big plus from me being able to fix some flaws quickly. Still wondering about the dynamics of the titles, will the NXT women's title be a secondary title? I for one would probably build towards Shirai vs the first Unified Women's Champ as I feel that you have one too many titles with the TV title also inbound.

Regarding character work I still feel that it is early on and a lot of the women are still what they are in real life, and hopefully you find some nice twists to these characters to make them your own! I feel like Rhea Ripley is probably winning the TV title, but I'm a huge Mercedes Martinez fan so I'm hoping she is the one you end up going for as she can deliver day in and day out.

All in all it was a really solid episode, and a impressive start to this BTB. Nice work, dude!

Thread Information