Thread: WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Money in the Bank WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Earlier this year, Seth Rollins set out on a path to celebrate progress and move forward in his vision for the future of Raw. Unfortunately for him, the future is now, and the progress came in the form of Drew McIntyre fulfilling his championship destiny.

At WrestleMania 36, McIntyre proved his status as a generational competitor by slaying Brock Lesnar, whereas Rollins latest devious attack on Kevin Owens backfired and left the red brand’s preacher lost in the proverbial desert of defeat.

As he regrouped, Rollins decided his words weren’t accomplishing the desired result and concluded it was time to let his feet do the talking. After the Scottish Superstar’s thrilling victory over Andrade in a Champion vs. Champion Match, The Architect blindsided McIntyre with a vicious Stomp. The following week, McIntyre wasted no time in issuing a challenge and let Rollins know that he next time he comes at the champ; he best not miss.

Don't miss WWE Money in the Bank, streaming on the award-winning WWE Network, Sunday, May 10, at 7 ET/4 PT!

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Ichiban

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins

I really hope WWE aren't as shallow and transparent here as I fear they might be. After seeing how high on Rollins they have been in the past, I have very real fears about Drew's time already being abandoned. Hopefully, that is exactly what they want me to be thinking. I'd gladly take a swerve here over being proven right. That said...I'm liking this match on paper...if done right. Both of these guys could certainly have a hell of a match if this is indeed intended to be a proper title match. If they can deliver a 20+ minute back and forth contest, with Drew rightfully retaining...I will be quite happy with that.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

The two should put on a decent match. No other reason at this point to really care for it though, which is, as usual, disappointing. Surely Drew retains though?

King EC

Status

I definitely don't see McIntyre dropping the belt to Rollins right now. Rollins didn't even go over KO at Mania. He just happens to be the strongest heel on Raw right now and someone who will almost certainly have a decent-good match with McIntyre.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

Watching TNA's monthly PPVs from the start
    WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History

Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I don't see why Drew doesn't retain here. It kills a bit more time and hopefully before long they'll be getting back to "normal routines" so we'll see the Drew/Lesnar match infront of an audience, then go from there. I think the earliest Drew should drop the title given the current climate is Summerslam time.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Ichiban

Status

I'm sure Drew probably will retain. I just have "kicked-puppy" syndrome when it comes to WWE.

They've made enough highly questionable decisions over the course of several decades for me to ever feel too comfortable with what's coming next. Hahaha.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Didn't Seth Rollins lose at Wrestlemania? Ah forget it.

Seth is a fine foil for McIntyre to overcome. Former champion, one of the more established main eventers in WWE. I think it'll be a good way to go for Drew's title reign: him running through past champions.

Ichiban

Status

Rollins lost at Mania. This is true. But, anyone in WWE is still one good or bad Vince day away from being pushed or squashed.

Sometimes there really doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason for some of the things we see.

Thread Information