Thread: WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Money in the Bank WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by WWE
    The past has come back to haunt Braun Strowman — will it cost him the Universal Championship?

We’ll find out when The Monster Among Men puts his title on the line against Bray Wyatt at WWE Money in the Bank.

Just days into Strowman’s reign as Universal Champion, he was addressed from the Firefly Fun House by Wyatt — the man who brought Strowman to WWE years ago as part of The Wyatt Family. After accusing Strowman of turning his back on him, Wyatt asked for an apology.

The Monster Among Men was anything but contrite in return, but Strowman saying sorry was far from the only thing Wyatt was seeking, as he soon declared that he wanted the Universal Title back after losing it earlier this year.

Though Strowman insisted he wouldn’t fall for Wyatt’s psychological warfare, he soon found himself pulled into the mind games regardless. Lured in by what he thought was a gift from Alexa Bliss on “A Moment of Bliss,” Strowman instead found a mask identical to the one he wore as part of The Wyatt Family.

If anyone knows what makes Wyatt tick, it’s the former Black Sheep of The Wyatt Family, but will that be enough for Strowman to retain his Universal Title? Find out Sunday, May 10, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network!

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt

Fucking hell, they're not even giving Braun a chance to get off to a good star in this title run.

WAKE UP

Status

Re: WWE Money In The Bank 2020 - Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt

So is this Braun vs Bray or Braun vs the Fiend?

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    I guess for now it's sweater Wyatt.

Ichiban

Status
      Country                    United States

I kinda expect Braun to retain via some form of shenanigans.

It seems like a clean loss for either guy would be incredibly pointless and damaging at this point. Have to imagine that Bray will "disappear" as he's about to be pinned or something.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

More Bray Wyatt title matches. Yay.

I think that Braun should have someone that he can beat easily as his first title defence to put him over strongly, not someone where shenanigans are a given.

Jobber

Status

I think sweater Bray will just be utilized to attempt to tell a grander story. The last time we saw sweater Bray, he was dominated completely by The Miz. Sure, he lost, but it didn't help him at all. I can see them trying to capitalize on the momentum of the firefly funhouse match and try doing something like it for Braun and Bray. Braun dominating Wyatt throughout while Wyatt is laughing and saying cryptic stuff until they completely give us a screwy finish that will have Wyatt bring The Fiend out to slay Braun. It's pretty stupid how they're setting Braun to fail from the get go, but it makes sense since they weren't planning on him winning the belt anyway.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Don't forget about Brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Diksting
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Indy Talent

Status

If the Fiend gets involved, we're seeing another run with him as Universal Champion. If it's sweater Bray, I see Strowman coming out on top and destroying him.

I'd like to see this feud get 3 months.

One month: Wyatt v. Strowman
    The next: Fiend v. Strowman
    The finale: a cinematic presentation at the Wyatt Compound

Thread Information