Thread: WWE WrestleMania 36 - Raw Tag Champions Street Profits vs Angel Garza & Austin Theory

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Wrestlemania Generic WWE WrestleMania 36 - Raw Tag Champions Street Profits vs Angel Garza & Austin Theory

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The Street Profits have taken their game to another level since becoming Raw Tag Team Champions, but at WrestleMania, they’ll have to fend off challengers that know a thing or two about winning gold when they defend against Austin Theory & Angel Garza.

Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins passed their first test as champions, again overcoming Seth Rollins & Murphy in a rematch at WWE Elimination Chamber after dethroning them six days earlier on Raw.

Originally, Garza was primed to team up with United States Champion Andrade, but on the March 30 edition of Raw, Zelina Vega announced that Andrade wasn't medically cleared to compete, and she chose Theory to take his place.

Garza is a former NXT Cruiserweight Champion, and the presence of Zelina Vega also figures to be a factor, as La Muñeca is always a threat to tip the scales in her clients' favor.

Who will emerge as Raw Tag Team Champions? The Only WrestleMania Too Big for Just One Night! Don't miss an historic two-night presentation of WrestleMania 36, streaming on WWE Network with former New England Patriot Rob Gronkowski hosting The Show of Shows at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on Saturday, April 4, and Sunday, April 5.
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 04-02-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

Re: WWE WrestleMania 36 - Raw Tag Team Champions Street Profits vs Andrade & Angel Ga

I say Andrade and Garza win the RAW Tag Team Championships

Re: WWE WrestleMania 36 - Raw Tag Team Champions Street Profits vs Andrade & Angel Ga

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but Andrade suffered an injury and won't be wrestling at Wrestlemania.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Update: As Jim mentioned, Andrade's out of this match due to an injury. His replacement is Austin Theory.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Thread Information