View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ed

9 47.37%
  • Silk

0 0%
  • Baldrick

1 5.26%
  • The Golden One

8 42.11%
  • Tig

1 5.26%
  • Wang Chung

0 0%
  • Wolf Beast

0 0%
  • Postman Dave

0 0%
  • Smooth Jazz Wolf

0 0%

Thread: WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 20

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 20

We're down to our final ten, a certified who's who of WC's elite. Let's see who's doing battle with who!

In the north corner, Ed & Silk crouch, alternating between trying to create a game plan and punching the other. I'm not kidding. One will ask the other to team up, they'll agree, then punch the other in the face. Vicea versa, revsersa devica, so on so forth. At this point I'm not sure whether they're trying to actually work out an alliance or they're too tired to do anything other than talk and exchange sloppy punches.

In the east corner, Baldrick strangles The Golden One against the ropes, boasting that his latest Cunning Plan is a surefire hit! See, if The Golden One is dead, he can't fight back, which means it'll be easy to eliminate him, right? The Golden One reminds him that murder is in fact illegal and widely considered to be something of a dick move, causing Baldrick to temporarily halt this scheme. Which is enough for The Golden One to recover and give Baldrick a swift kick in the gooch. Man, murder and gooch kicks. Who's the babyface here?

In the west corner, Tig and Wang Chung are both tired, and agree on a brief truce for a nap. Tig has brought a blanket. Wang Chung brought the pillows. They begin spooning. What a lovely sleepover, let's not disturb them.

At the commentary table, Smooth Jazz Wolf enthusiastically shows Postman Dave his fanfiction. Postman Dave doesn't seem receptive to it, but Smooth Jazz Wolf fails to pick up on the slightest of hints, and continues to go on and on about his various ships. Sorry, Dave, this is what you get when you agree to sit next to Jazz Wolf.

And finally, in the south corner, BoJack Horseman has Wolf Beast teetering on the edge of elimination! Pushing and shoving, Wolf Beast is hanging on by a thread at BoJack Horseman's relentless assault!

BoJack Horseman: Godamnit Wolf Beast, just let go of the damn ropes!

Wolf Beast: YOU let go!

BoJack Horseman: I'm not the one holding on to the rope, you ninny! Anyone want to give me a hand here?

Around the ring, BoJack Horseman gets no response. Everyone's busy doing their own thing, whether it's punching someone, strangling someone, kicking someone in the gooch, having a nap, or listening to a socially deprived idiot talk about his shipping. Sorry, BoJack, you're on your own.

BoJack Horseman: Fine, I'll do it myself! Useless pricks.

As BoJack Horseman resumes his attack, Wolf Beast surprises him by pulling down the ropes! BoJack's pushing attempt sends himself onto the apron, where he scrambles for the ropes to save himself, quickly wrapping his palms around the bottom rope as his legs dangle an inch above the floor!

BoJack Horseman: This seems ridiculously contrived!

Wolf Beast: Hey, remember what you told me? Let go of the damn ropes!

With that, Wolf Beast punts BoJack Horseman in the wrist, shattering both his grip and his bones! BoJack Horseman falls to the outside!

---

Nine left. Private voting round!

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 20

I presume I'm the small spoon on account of DAT PHAT ASS

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Aw man I didn’t even get to dance around like Brock yet.

[Run]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Aw man I didn’t even get to dance around like Brock yet.
    I'm enjoying this gimmick

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Broc*

Thread Information