Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elite's Sports Bar and Grill

The Maniacal Martyr

Status
      Country                    United States

Elite's Sports Bar and Grill

A Quick Backstory

*One half of the brother tag team, the Valanders, Mike decided to jog around the city to get away from his brother (because sometimes he needs to, awkward conversations). Anyway, during said jog, he notices something.*

Mike: Hmm, it looks like a restaurant, better check it out.

*Mike walks in the restaurant and see its empty, dirty, and broken down. Suddenly he realizes what restaurant it used to be.*

Mike: Wait a minute, I see the sign, I know what this place was, this was the old Elite Knights restaurant. Can't believe this place is now rotten since people abandoned this place.

*Mike is thinking for a few minutes*

Mike: Hmm, how about we spruce up this place? No longer dingy, it needs to look more hip and somewhere where people can interact.

*Mike calls a random friend who works in remodeling to help him rebuild the place and all that, his friend agrees and after some time getting work done with other people helping, what was once known as The Elite Knights Restaurant is now different*

Mike: Behold, I give you, the Elite Sports Bar and Grill.

*The restaurant changed into a bar and grill you mostly see like a D&B's, or B Dubs. The bar now has an arcade cabinet, seating tables and a drinking area, it also has TVs (High Def Flat Screen to be exact).*

One of the legendary hangouts of FWA wrestlers has now changed. Come here for great food, a cold brew or to throw food at your next opponent if you're drunk.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Re: Elite's Sports Bar and Grill

Thrilled to be back near one of her favourite run-down spots, Michelle turned a corner and marched towards what used to be called Elite's: a name which was now bustling with irony. Dust-ridden and moth-infested, not to mention dilapidated almost beyond repair, she loved to come and sit amongst the cobwebs and silence and reflect on the concept of decay. It had been a few weeks since she'd been here, and when she approached the door she realised that something was amiss. Where once there were broken windows, there were now double-glazed, spotless panes. Where once there was an 'S' hanging loose and an 'L' missing completely from the 'ELITE'S' name above the door, now there was a sparkling new sign illuminated by argon lights. Where once bricks crumbled from the building, now a banner proudly read 'UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT'.

Michelle's face dropped.

"Ffffff..." she said, to herself. Coincidentally, this was also the hexadecimal code of the shade her face had turned.

She pushed through the door and looked around. Young couples happily picked at chicken wings and sipped at beers. Groups of middle-aged drinkers were laughing and chatting jovially. Behind the bar, an old, polite looking man with a red face ran an old rag around the rims of wine glasses. Where were the cobwebs? Where was the dust? The moths? The fucking character?

Michelle took a nearby seat, surveying her surroundings with a growing sense of unease. Soon, this turned to terror, and she only remained through misplaced curiosity. She ordered a tall measure of Jameson's and shuffled awkwardly in her seat, staring at the empty one across from her.

​(OOC: Feel free to jump in!)

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

In complete contrast to the buzz kill known as Michelle von Horowitz, Gabrielle Montgomery then enters the newly re-opened Sports Bar. A warm smile upon her face as she looks around, surveying the various happy couples and families...and miss sour puss.

Gabrielle:
    Its nice to be back here.

She walks through the sports bar, errantly approaching Michelle which makes her pause as she glances in her direction.

Gabrielle:
    Does everything make you miserable?
    Last edited by ETE; 03-04-2020 at 08:10 AM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    In complete contrast to the buzz kill known as Michelle von Horowitz, Gabrielle Montgomery then enters the newly re-opened Sports Bar. A warm smile upon her face as she looks around, surveying the various happy couples and families...and miss sour puss.

Gabrielle:
    Its nice to be back here.

She walks through the sports bar, errantly approaching Michelle which makes her pause as she glances in her direction.

Gabrielle:
    Does everything make you miserable?
    Michelle smiled. It wasn't congenial. It was knowing and scornful.

"Oh, on the contrary," she said. She swirled her whiskey around idly, the cubes clinking melodically as she refused to break eye contact with Gabrielle. "There are plenty of things that I just love. Parks, libraries, abandoned old buildings. Long walks in the snow, books about loss, and - of course - other people's misery. I don't hate everything. Just everyone."

She allowed herself a glance around the room. The place was filling up, and a few familiar faces had descended upon it.

"And what about you, my dear tulip? What gets you out of bed in the morning?"

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Eli Black shows up to. Takes a seat to watch what chaos will start

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Jason Randall walks and goes straight to the bar, sits down on a stool as a tab is begun for him while his drink is being poured. Once he receives his alcoholic beverage he takes a swig of it, and puts the glass back down as he turns in the stool to look out at the atmosphere of the place.

Meanwhile, also just arriving are the tag team champions, The Undisputed Alliance w/ Britney Adams at their side. Nate is dressed casually while Fenix and Britney are dressed for the occasion.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle: Well that is simple. It’s either my daughter jumping on my bed, telling me about some cartoon she just watched, or showing me her latest drawing. Or it’s the warm embrace of someone close to me. Or it can be the beauty of the World around me, and how today can be the day I make my mark within it even greater.What is life without the joys of family, friends, beauty and glory?

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Donovan Moore walks in, surprisingly without someone latching on to him. He goes to the bar and orders two glasses of Cab Sav. He looks over and sees Jason Randall and just rolls his eyes. He walks over to Gabrielle and offers her one of the glasses.

Donovan Moore: Should we find a place to sit, gorgeous? You’re about the only one here I can tolerate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Fearless University

Status

That all to familiar playful little smirk dances across Gabrielle’s lips as she looks Donovan up and down, and then takes one of the glasses of Cab Sav in her hand.

Gabrielle:
    I can’t say no too such flattery. Let’s find somewhere to sit.
    Last edited by ETE; 03-05-2020 at 12:20 AM.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Randall has been watching Donovan Moore trying to impress Gabrielle and takes another swig of his beer and laughs.

I can’t wait to knock that guy’s teeth down his throat at Back in Business

He says to himself shaking his head.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

That all to familiar playful little smirk dances across Gabrielle’s lips as she looks Donovan up and down, and then takes one of the glasses of Cab Sav in her hand.

Gabrielle:
    I can’t say no too such flattery. Let’s find somewhere to sit.
    Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Typical," she said. She drained the amber from her glass and signalled to the bar staff to prepare another. "Though, regardless of whether you're after an interesting conversation or an orgasm, you're probably better off staying here..."

She allowed her eyes to wander onto Moore, sizing up her Back in Business opponent.

"Why don't you pull up a seat, Donnie boy? We have much to talk about before our date in Orlando."

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle glances back and forth between Michelle and Donovan, feeling the animosity there.

Gabrielle:
    This feels like the old Elite Knights restaurant...

Though I dont know if I value either of those skills of yours Michelle. Can you hold an interesting conversation that isn't just about you bemoaning the rest of the World? And can you even...

Status

Gabrielle glances back and forth between Michelle and Donovan, feeling the animosity there.

Gabrielle:
    This feels like the old Elite Knights restaurant...

Though I dont know if I value either of those skills of yours Michelle. Can you hold an interesting conversation that isn't just about you bemoaning the rest of the World? And can you even...
    Another glass of the amber arrived and was sat in front of Michelle. She immediately picked it up, sipping at it, allowing its warmth to roar through her body. It almost made it worth the lack of cobwebs. She stared up at Moore, who still stood there like a spare part, an unwanted extra in a date for two. Gormless fellow. Behind him, Jason Randall was going through the same tired, old, down-and-out, tryhard-antihero act whilst ordering a drink. She rolled her eyes derisively.

"So, Mr. Moore? Are you going to sit or not? Or does the Man of the Hour not have the time?"

The Maniacal Martyr

Status

*Mike sees the commotion from the bar area, and walks over to the table where Gabrielle and others are sitting, and possibly tries to ease things*

Mike: Welcome y'all, so excited you guys can make it here to the opening or should I say reopening of the place, you don't mind if I sit here right near you guys? I'll order a Heineken for me, you guys want anything? We got taquitos.
    Last edited by ManiaxSimms1; 03-06-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle smiles at Mike and then finishes her glass of Cab Sav.

Gabrielle:
    I'll have another one.

The Maniacal Martyr

Status

OOC - This restaurant ain't closed no matter what happens.

*Alexandra Marie walks into the restaurant table, where Mike is here to give her order.

Alexandra: Sir, I don't have all day, I got Pilates class soon, hurry up.

*Mike walks up to her, and tries to get her order.*

Mike: Hi, welcome to elite's bar and grill, how may I take your order?

*Mike then notices Alexandra Marie and knows her somewhat*

Mike: Wait a minute, I know you somewhere, but can't remember.

*Mike suddenly remembers how he knows her*

Mike: Oh yeah, now I remember, you cost a sweet chick an opportunity of possibly dethroning me, all because you have beef with her.

*Alexandra gets all negative with him*

Alexandra: Hmph, as if, I don't recall that ever happening, you see that was probably a different woman you saw.

Mike: No, it was you. Red suit and all, I was a bit unconscious but even I could see you give your bitch breaker to that sweet woman, and why's that? You wanted sweet blood on your hands.

Alexandra: Listen, I could what I needed to do, it wasn't because of you, it was because she insisted that I was nothing more than what you call, a skank. Now, I wouldn't ruin their relationship, but I wanted the title dammit, and if she was in my way, then so be it. I'm now late for my Pilates class, so I got to go.

*Alexandra walks out of the bar and goes elsewhere, as Mike looks on from in frustration remembering that match*

Fearless University

Status

The doors to the Sports Bar opens and in steps Gabrielle, fresh from a workout and desperate for a good steak. She marches up to the Bar where she's instantly greeted by a group of love struck bar staff.
    Last edited by ETE; 04-16-2020 at 05:25 AM.

The Maniacal Martyr

Status

"Hello Gabrielle, how's your day miss Gabrielle?" says a love struck Louis, trying to be less anxious.

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle giggles as she turns to face Louis.

Gabrielle:
    You can just call me Gabby. Come, sit beside me and relax Lou.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Meanwhile, in a corner booth within the establishment, sat two very different people.

The first was a handsome, slim man, with slicked black hair and the moustache of a god. He was dressed like he just stepped out of the 1920's, with a sleek black pair of trousers and a white dress shirt beneath a lavender waistcoat and a thin black tie. He was nursing a glass of whisky, idly stirring it with a straw, as across from him, his fellow diner ranted and raved about... Something.

His fellow diner was a woman with a ridiculously large mohawk. Like, let's just put that into perspective - this is an absurdly large mohawk, even by average mohawk standards. To refer to this mohawk as a mere hairstyle would be like looking at Mt. Everest and calling it a slightly diagonal hill. It was a mohawk cults would birth themselves into worshipping, and rival cults would birth themselves into eradicating. It was less of a mohawk and more of an affront to God. It was also dyed an atrocious bright green color, as if it wasn't enough of an eye-sore. The woman beneath the mohawk wore a pair of red jeans along with black leather vest over a blue t-shirt with some vague symbol that probably meant something, but who knows what. It just looked cool, and that was good enough for her.

She was also talking a mile a minute.

"- And this piece of work, right, she's like 'Violet, I'm going to kick your ass and tie you into a knot' and then she laughed like some sort of Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain. Like she's some super badass intimidating person, or something? But the joke's on her, because I knew this woman, and I knew exactly what to do."

The male companion took a sip of his whisky, and raised an eyebrow. "Did you poke her in the eyes?" He guessed.

The female companion scoffed. "What kind of wrestler do you take me for, Krash?" She paused, and fell silent for the first time in too long. "... So, anyway, I poked her in the eyes."

"Of course you did." Krash remarked, letting his eyes wander around the rest of the bar. "The sun rises in the east, sets in the west, and Violet Dreyer pokes someone in the ey-" He paused, squinting. "Huh. I think I recognise some of my coworkers here. Small world."

Violet followed his gaze, glancing around the bar. "You know, now that you mention, I -holy shit, is that a jukebox?!?" She immediately rose to her feet, and downed the rest of Krash's drink.

"I was drinking that." Krash protested, waving an empty straw in his hand.

Violet waved a hand right back, not caring in the slightest. "Yeah, that's nice. I'm gonna get that jukebox working. Get some good tunes going in this place."

Krash let out a brief sigh. "The peace and quiet was nice while it lasted, I suppose."
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 05-04-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information