Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite's Sports Bar and Grill

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: Elite's Sports Bar and Grill

"Is she always that...energetic?"

Gabrielle appears at the end of the booth with a warm smile on her face and a glass of a cool amber liquid in her hand.

Gabrielle:
    On a date are we?

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Nodding a head at his visitor, Krash raised his empty glass in greeting. "Evening, Miss Gabrielle. Fancy seeing you here. If you have a musical request I'm sure Violet can accommodate."

As if on cue, the jukebox shrieked into life with the sound of something that could be generously described as music, if it was being described by someone who had never heard music in their life and assumed it was some sort of audio hallucinatory disease. Letting out a stream of curse words that would make a sailor cough into their fist and pretend they didn't hear anything, Violet knelt by the jukebox, jabbing and prodding at the settings.

Back at the booth, Krash grimaced at the sudden shriek of noise. "... Or perhaps not. She'll get there, I'm sure. But to answer your question, Miss Gabrielle, no, this isn't a date, or I certainly hope it isn't. Some unsuspecting fellow was desperate enough to hire Violet for their new fed without knowing what he was getting himself in for, which is enough cause for celebration. May he have all the patience in the world."

Krash let out a brief chuckle. "Besides, I'm afraid myself and Violet are... How do I put this?" He squinted, running a hand over his smooth, luxurious moustache. "The term 'incompatible via orientation' comes to mind. And personality, of course. And probably a myriad of other things. No, I daresay the man who Violet sets her eyes on will be someone as equally reckless as herself, if that is indeed possible."

Krash leaned back in his booth, and shot a glance at the bar behind Gabrielle, where another familiar face sat. "But what about you, Miss Gabrielle? I can't help but notice that Mr. Valander has taken quite the shine to you. And if someone like myself can notice it, I'm certain you have too."

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle: You know they say opposites attract...

Gabrielle teasingly winks at Krash.

Gabrielle:
    Just playing, I could not even imagine you two together.

She then casts her attention in Louis's direction for a moment.

Gabrielle:
    Is it wrong if I say thats just white noise at this point? I'm just so used to it.

The Maniacal Martyr

Status
      Country                    United States

*Louis looks at her nervously* "Uh sure, I got to still work, catch you later Gabs" *Louis is looking and thinking at himself with regret* "Dammit why didn't you go there"

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle: Goodbye Lou...

Friendship King

Status

Krash clicked his tongue, tilting his head. "I'm certain Mr. Valander means well, if a bit... awkward, at times. Surely he's neither the most persistent nor unpleasant suitor you've had the misfortune to deal with?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, at the jukebox, Violet let out a groan of frustration, and kicked uselessly at the panel. "Piece of junk." She swore, walking back to the booth. "Apparently we need a 'Valander' to override the damn thing. What kind of person would lock the jukebox control settings behind an admin account?" She questioned, crossing her arms in annoyance as she slid past Gabrielle, back into her seat. "What the hell is a Valander anyway..."

Spoiler:

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle raises an eyebrow and smirks.

Gabrielle:
    At least Lou is cute, and has a certain charm...I've definitely had some unpleasant potential suitors over the years.

She then looks Violet up and down, her smirk lessening as she does.

Gabrielle:
    Surely you could find one song...

Friendship King

Status

Violet scoffed. "Sure, if you like lame dime-a-dozen mind-numbing Top 40 pop hits, you've got choices for days. Not if you're looking for the good stuff. Hell, you can't even connect Bluetooth until you get a Valander to approve." She glanced pointedly at Gabrielle, giving her a brief once-over. "At least the waitresses here are fast. I'll have a bourbon and he'll have a whisky."

An awkward silence briefly ensured. Krash stifled a laugh, slowly shaking his head. Violet blinked, then slowly turned back to Gabrielle, and looked closer. "You're not the waitress."

Krash cleared his throat, not bothering to hide his grin. "Violet, you've met Miss Gabrielle before, right? I'm certain you have."

The expression on Violet Dreyer's face perfectly matched that of a deer caught in the headlights of a speeding truck. To anyone who had the misfortune of dealing with Violet on a regular basis, it was delightfully cathartic.

Spoiler:

The Maniacal Martyr

Status
      Country                    United States

Mike walks over to the conversation "My brother can be a bit awkward to deal with, so anything I can help out you guys with?" Mike says as he's in a tough spot.

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle: You look like you've seen a ghost or something Violet...

She turns to look at Krash with a grin.

Gabrielle:
    Is she going to be okay?

Then she directs her attention over towards Mike.

Gabrielle:
    Your brothers very sweet Mike. I think Violet here needs a drink or something though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information