View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • RainShaker

6 46.15%
  • Markstrom

0 0%
  • Shawn

0 0%
  • Ed

1 7.69%
  • Broc Lobster

0 0%
  • The Gipper

0 0%
  • The Golden One

1 7.69%
  • Man

1 7.69%
  • Zero

1 7.69%
  • Keefmoon

0 0%
  • Wolf Beast

0 0%
  • BattleTank

2 15.38%
  • Postman Dave

0 0%
  • Order

1 7.69%
  • Silk

0 0%

Thread: WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 5

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 5

As Order enters the ring and catches Markstrom with a soccer ball kick to the soccer balls, Sayer finds himself in undesirable territory.

No, it's not that he just found out how a spine can be regurgitated through the mouth by a nuclear Atomic Drop, though that IS an issue he should probably check with his doctor about.

No, instead he's become the unfortunate target of the team of Broc Lobster and BattleTank, who have heeded his own advice and are now attempting to take out one of the bigger threats. Or, something. I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention.

Anyway. BattleTank grabs Sayer's arms, while Broc Lobster grabs his legs, and the two carry Sayer to the ropes, and start swinging! Heavy-ho!

Unfortunately, BattleTank and Broc Lobster are the very definition of uncoordinated, so Broc Lobster accidentally lets Sayer's legs go too early, leaving BattleTank looking like he's using Sayer's arms as a naked puppet show. Children everywhere cry, and they're not sure why.

BattleTank: Damnit, Broc. Look, on the count of three, we'll let go of Sayer and send him flying out. On three, not two. Not four. Not fucking one. ON THREE.

Sayer: ... So, like, one-two-three go, or one-two-go? Does three itself constitute as going, or does it act as a signal to THEN go?

Broc Lobster: He's right, you know. We need to discuss these sorts of things if we both hope to last long enough to backstab the other.

BattleTank: Godamnit. Okay, for what feels like the seventh time, we'll-

Sayer: Aha! I've brought myself thirty more seconds without these two jerks jerking me around. You're such a genius, Sayer.

As Sayer revels in the low bar of his manipulation, interference arrives! The Golden One swoops in, taking out both BattleTank & Broc Lobster with a double-dropkick! Our hero!

Sayer: Good news, TGO! I'm a genius!

The Golden One: Good to know.

The Golden One then throws Sayer over the ropes! Unfortunately, Sayer can't manipulate gravity. Well, not yet, anyway. He thuds onto the floor with a dejected 'smack.'

Speaking of dejected smacks, it's Silk! The Cool Things Smod is here! Silk deftly steps around the wheezing body of Sayer, and rolls into the ring.

---

Let's make this a DOUBLE ELIMINATION round. Because why not. Those who have the top two votes at the time of the poll closing are eliminated. Sweet.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Friendship King

Status

Re: WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 5

I'd just like y'all to look at the current votes, and realise what the implication of this being a double-elimination round would entail in regards to those.

Spoiler:

What A Maneuver!

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    I'd just like y'all to look at the current votes, and realise what the implication of this being a double-elimination round would entail in regards to those.
    Seems as if someone is lucky enough to be in line for the Diesel spot if the votes stay the way they are right now

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

Premier League Re: WC Royal Rumble 11: Day 5

I'm not touching this thing.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

Watching TNA's monthly PPVs from the start
    WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History

Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    no.
    Jim saves five people from being eliminated, and low-key turns face in the process? Or Jim dashes the audience's hopes of a seven person elimination round, reaffirming his status as the top heel in WC? The jury is out.

Spoiler:

Thread Information