Thread: WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 - Raw Women's No.1 Contender Elimination Chamber

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Elimination Chamber WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 - Raw Women's No.1 Contender Elimination Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The road to an opportunity against Becky Lynch for the Raw Women’s Title at WrestleMania goes through the Elimination Chamber.

Natalya, Liv Morgan, Shayna Baszler, Asuka, Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan will step inside the dreaded structure at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on Sunday, March 8, with the winner challenging Lynch at The Show of Shows, as first reported by The Wrap.

For Baszler — who already has her sights on Lynch after taking a bite out of The Man on Raw — it represents a chance to make the match she wants a reality. The only two-time NXT Women’s Champion has plenty of experience in high-pressure situations, though the Chamber represents an entirely new dynamic for The Queen of Spades.

In fact, the only two women with previous Elimination Chamber experience are former allies — Morgan and Logan — who represented the now-defunct Riott Squad in last year’s Women’s Elimination Chamber Match to crown the first-ever Women’s Tag Team Champions.

Both Morgan and Logan have shown the WWE Universe new sides to themselves in recent weeks, but neither made as big of an impact as their former leader, Riott, did in her shocking return to Raw. Morgan, initially delighted to see her friend back on the scene after a nine-month absence due to injury, was instead treated to a savage beatdown and apparent loss of any regard for their former bond.

Asuka — one-half of the Women's Tag Team Champions — and Natalya are no strangers to the limelight either, with Asuka a former Royal Rumble winner and women’s champion who has challenged for the title on the Grandest Stage of Them All, while Natalya has competed in more pay-per-view matches than any other woman in WWE history.

Who will emerge victorious and go on to face The Man? Find out when Elimination Chamber streams live on the award-winning WWE Network on March 8!

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

MR WRESTLEMANIA

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 - Raw Women's No.1 Contender Elimination Chamber

Utterly pointless match. They are already building Shayna Vs Becky, we all know the winner, and Raw's division is so shallow to pretend there's 6 credible women in with a shot of making mania. Steve mentioned it in the Raw thread, it's a WWE trope, because it's February we have to have this chamber match whether it makes any sense or not.

If you wanted the women in the chamber again, I think Bayley defending the SD title was the way to go. Bayley doesn't have an obvious opponent for mania (I think it's Naomi, but you never know) so the winner would be unpredictable, she's currently feuding with two women over the title in Naomi and Carmella, Alexa and Nikki you can plug in any time as credible contenders and Lacey continues to be built up as a babyface who it's too soon for another 1 on 1 shot but in a multi person match would make total sense to include. Then there's Mandy Rose who is all over TV, Sasha Banks if she's ready to go again. Lot of options.

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 - Raw Women's No.1 Contender Elimination Chamber

Yeah, this is a real head scratcher. Guessing they just felt the need to have Shayna do something big on the way to Mania to establish her with the main roster fanbase and couldn't come up with anything more creative.

The fact that Sarah Logan is in this thing says it all.

All that aside, it could be a half decent match.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

Watching TNA's monthly PPVs from the start
    WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History

Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

VOTE IN TICKET WARS VII - THE FINALS!!
    Shock vs. Ed

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

What a joke of a match, this is the epitome of a pointless match.

Five career jobbers and Shayna who has already gone after Becky...I wonder who could possibly win this. It seems really dumb to just force a Women's Chamber match together like this for simply 'equality's' sake. Better to not to the match when its this dumb.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

It is a pointless match but don't underestimate WWE's ability to make the build as contrived as possible and have someone other than Shayna win. Remember last year's women's title match seemed very easy to book on paper too...

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

It's Sarah Logan's time to shine. Only logical way to go, honestly. Right?...

I enjoy the Chamber matches usually so that should negate how pointless this match is

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I am ready to watch Shayna run through some scrubs followed by a lengthy finish with Asuka. Predictable and pointless, yes, but could be fun.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

MR WRESTLEMANIA

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I am ready to watch Shayna run through some scrubs followed by a lengthy finish with Asuka. Predictable and pointless, yes, but could be fun.

Here's the thing, Ruby and Sarah are capable of holding their own in good matches because they were good on the indies, but WWE have very rarely allowed them to show that. That Evolution 6 person tag for example was very good. In a chamber match where I imagine some of these girls are gonna have to wrestle over 10 minutes leading to Shayna entering last and eliminating people, they could have that chance to shine. I think it could be a good match, just an unnecessary one to book.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Utterly pointless match. They are already building Shayna Vs Becky, we all know the winner, and Raw's division is so shallow to pretend there's 6 credible women in with a shot of making mania. Steve mentioned it in the Raw thread, it's a WWE trope, because it's February we have to have this chamber match whether it makes any sense or not.

If you wanted the women in the chamber again, I think Bayley defending the SD title was the way to go. Bayley doesn't have an obvious opponent for mania (I think it's Naomi, but you never know) so the winner would be unpredictable, she's currently feuding with two women over the title in Naomi and Carmella, Alexa and Nikki you can plug in any time as credible contenders and Lacey continues to be built up as a babyface who it's too soon for another 1 on 1 shot but in a multi person match would make total sense to include. Then there's Mandy Rose who is all over TV, Sasha Banks if she's ready to go again. Lot of options.
    It might just be me but I think they’re planning on splitting up Alexa and Nikki with one betraying the other, probably at mania while they’re in a match for the women’s tag titles or something. It would be kind of strange after they just got two new t-shirts recently but that hasn’t stopped this company before.

Sasha is out right now and according to the dirt sheets she’s filming for a role on The Mandalorian of all things

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

World Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    It might just be me but I think they’re planning on splitting up Alexa and Nikki with one betraying the other, probably at mania while they’re in a match for the women’s tag titles or something. It would be kind of strange after they just got two new t-shirts recently but that hasn’t stopped this company before.

Sasha is out right now and according to the dirt sheets she’s filming for a role on The Mandalorian of all things
    Nah not anymore, if they were going to do that, they'd have done it a long time ago and theres no hint at all of it happening

MR WRESTLEMANIA

Status

You'd have to imagine Alexa and Nikki are getting another shot at the tag titles given they try to find something for Bliss every mania and she slots easier into that match than a match with Bayley at mania.

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

It's just amazing how bad the WWE is at booking and making their characters feel anything other than one dimensional, especially on a 3 hour RAW. Sarah Logan could easily be confused with an enhancement talent. You would hardly know Ruby Riott has been gone for months given nothing seems different about her. Just a bland she's back and attacked Liv, who used to be with her. There's no real build to that whatsoever. They could easily find the time to put more focus on Ruby Riott, her return, and why she's targeting Liv.. And how about some focus on Liv and what the fuck is up with her? You could easily tie Logan into it all given the history, but instead we get one throwaway commentary line about it.

How about Nattie getting some spotlight as a veteran who may not have many shots left at a Mania title match? Asuka's been entertaining, at least, although we know nothing about her current motivations.

WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!

Thread Information