Thread: WC Hall of Fame Legacy Induction - TCON

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

WC Hall of Fame Legacy Induction - TCON

One of the benefits of being a member of the Hall of Fame is sharing thoughts and ideas with the other fine folks who comprise that group. Upon learning of Tim’s passing, I immediately felt it was necessary to honour him with a posthumous induction, and my esteemed colleagues agreed that it would be the right decision. Before I begin here, I’d like to take a quick opportunity to thank each and every member of the Hall of Fame for realizing the importance of this and agreeing to make it a reality.

A few months have passed, yet I still feel the sting of the loss of my friend, Tim. I often notice that the sports sections seem somewhat desolate these days, and certainly the lack of fantasy games and pick ‘em contests have been noticeable. However, more than that, I feel that several threads here would have benefited from Tim’s ever positive input, particularly with the current state of general negativity surrounding not just WWE, but wrestling in general. At the same time, threads like EC’s recent WWE Positivity one help to keep Tim’s generally optimistic nature alive and well. While EC did credit Booty and myself for inspiring that idea through previous threads of our own, I choose to think that Tim’s general demeanour also brought forth the idea.

As we move forward into a new decade here at WC, I’d like to reiterate the challenge I made to everyone when I eulogized Tim back in October. Let’s all try to be a little better, a little more positive and, above all else, let’s spend a little more time trying to do our best to touch our fellow members lives in a beneficial way. I know it would make Tim happy, and I hope he’s out there somewhere smiling while reading this, cheering on Team Canada in the World Juniors and realizing that he made a difference in not only my life, but the lives of everyone here.

I’m happy to induct Tim AKA TCON into the WC Hall of Fame and hope that all of you wish him the congratulations he so richly deserves.

Also, in regards to that eulogy, if you haven't seen it before, it can be found here...

http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=173563

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WC Hall of Fame Legacy Induction - TCON

Such a warm induction! I miss his jokes of the day, I miss his wrestling fantasy games, I miss everything about him. One of the nicest guys and this is a great honour for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

Beyond deserving induction and another fantastically worded post to honor his legacy. Great work Fuji and all the HOFers.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

Watching TNA's monthly PPVs from the start
    WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History

Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

VOTE IN TICKET WARS VII - THE FINALS!!
    Shock vs. Ed

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Super well deserved induction, I didn’t know Tim as well personally but I always got along with him here on the forum. He was just here to have fun and provide others with fun from the fantasy games and pick’ems, and he was always a nice guy.

RIP Tim.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

MR WRESTLEMANIA

Status
      Country                    England

Lovely words Fuji.

It's things like this that make WC more than just some random forum.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

This is a fantastic touch. Props to every member of the HoF for recognizing a great way to celebrate TCON's legacy. Classy people, all of you.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

[Speak Like A Child]

Status
      Country                    England

A deserved induction, congrats to TCON

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thread Information