Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boxing - Wilder vs Fury II February 22nd

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: Boxing - Wilder vs Fury II February 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I don't think it's outwith the realms of possibility that Tyson deliberately sandbagged against Wallin just to psyche Wilder out. Fury's enough of a headcase to do something like that.
    Honestly it’s very likely. Fury seems like the sort who would sandbag against a guy he knows he’ll beat just so he can turn it on against Elite guys. I mean his two best performances by far are against the two best guys he’s fought; Wladimir and Wilder.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

So now I'm seeing stories where Wilder said his costume was there reason he had no legs in the fight. He said the 40 pound outfit tired him. LMAO that is ridiculous. Anyway he said he's going to cash in on his rematch. It's looking like the third fight will be in July.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Really hope that third fight doesn't happen - going to be a tough sell to be interested in it after Fury dismantled Wilder so emphatically.

Wilder's excuse about the costume is hilarious - Fury's new trainer seems to have added power to his boxing nous, simple as that. I have always said Wilder is a poor boxer, simply a knockout artist - hard to see how he can improve enough to cause Fury any issues, unless Fury loses desire/interest in preparing for a third fight I guess.

Now is the time to go with Fury/AJ, let Fury shut that mong Eddie Hearn up pls.

And he scores goals...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information