Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WC Decides: The Premier League Player of the Decade

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: WC Decides: The Premier League Player of the Decade

Salah was on my original list, but When it came down to it I just couldn’t justify giving him a spot over some others, especially when both Mane and Van Dijk have been more important to us over the past year than he has. Amazing player regardless and would have defo made my top 30.

Bale I thought about but again decided to cut at the last moment. Incredible 3 seasons for sure.

Had to find a place for Stevie G since he was an immense and important player for us right till his game but I totally understand why others didn’t. Easy to say that his influence was much more apparent in the previous decade. Such a shame he never got the chance to lift the premier league title.

Ramsey and Fernandinho were both incredible players but I felt like i couldn’t give love to both and felt Ramsey deserved it that little bit more

Jam Up Guy

Status

I get why Bale didn't get a huge amount of love, especially on a site that doesn't have many (any?) other Spurs fans and has a lot of Arsenal fans, but it still makes me sad that no-one else even put him in their top 20, and only 4 voted for him at all. He may have only been around for three seasons in the decade, but those 3 seasons were ridiculous. There's people who have been around for longer than haven't had even 2 seasons hitting those heights. He's the only person to win the PFA Player of the Year twice in the decade, scored some of the best goals, and took a mid-table Spurs team to the Champions League one season and to their record points total in another. He was so good that he broke the record transfer fee when he was sold.

No doubt the Liverpool fans on here will jump on my back about this, but I hope Suarez comes up soon as I don't see why he's any higher than Bale. Both had 3 seasons in the Prem and neither team won anything while they were there, but both achieved above their means in large part because of what they did. But Bale did it in a far worse team, and ended up sold for £20m more (which isn't a perfect science I know, but gives an indication of value) at the end of it. And he sure as shit didn't end up suspended for racism during it either.

Stylebender

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Keefmoon View Post
    I get why Bale didn't get a huge amount of love, especially on a site that doesn't have many (any?) other Spurs fans and has a lot of Arsenal fans, but it still makes me sad that no-one else even put him in their top 20, and only 4 voted for him at all. He may have only been around for three seasons in the decade, but those 3 seasons were ridiculous. There's people who have been around for longer than haven't had even 2 seasons hitting those heights. He's the only person to win the PFA Player of the Year twice in the decade, scored some of the best goals, and took a mid-table Spurs team to the Champions League one season and to their record points total in another. He was so good that he broke the record transfer fee when he was sold.

No doubt the Liverpool fans on here will jump on my back about this, but I hope Suarez comes up soon as I don't see why he's any higher than Bale. Both had 3 seasons in the Prem and neither team won anything while they were there, but both achieved above their means in large part because of what they did. But Bale did it in a far worse team, and ended up sold for £20m more (which isn't a perfect science I know, but gives an indication of value) at the end of it. And he sure as shit didn't end up suspended for racism during it either.
    I personally didn't vote for Bale just because of how little a time he spent in the prem. To me, when you're judging the best players in that league, you need to take into account the time spent, hence players like Suarez and Bale got left off mine. There's no denying his ability, and if he stayed for just a few more years I'd put him in, but honestly I don't feel 2-3 years is enough for me
    Last edited by Chaddes; 01-20-2020 at 06:36 AM.

A R S E N A L
    Football Manager 20: Bundesliga 2019/2020 Onwards - Non-BTB Section

MADMIN KING

Status
      Country                    England

I totally agree with what Keef's saying about Bale and Suarez. It's going to look a bit suss if people have Suarez halfway up their ballot but don't have Bale.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Top 25 time ...

25: Jan Vertonghen
    27 Points (CGS - 23, Man - 21, Shock - 21, Chaddes - 20, Wolf Beast - 18)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VttHxry5Gs4

Clubs: Tottenham Hotspur
    Premier League Achievements:
    1x Premier League Runner Up
    2x PFA Team Of The Year

Starting out the top 25 is one of the main reasons why Spurs have been a solidly top four team in this decade. Vertonghen is much like his partner in crime, Toby Alderweireld. Very much a modern centre back, superb defensively with the ability to take the ball out of defence and make good passing plays. For his excellent work, he’s been named in the PFA Team of the Season on two occasions in his debut season and also in 2018 (and also won Spurs’ player of the season in that same year). He's an excellent, consistent defender that is probably just a little overshadowed by Toby, but he's still been one of the most reliable defenders of the decade.

24: Virgil Van Dijk
    28 Points (CGS - 25, Keefmoon - 24, Ed - 16, PS - 11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O90ZAyd9tE4

Clubs: Southampton, Liverpool
    1x PFA Team of the Year
    1x PFA Player of the Year
    1x Premier League Player of the Season
    1x Ballon D’Or Runner Up (only player to finish top 3 in the Ballon D’Or while playing in the Premier League this decade).

I don’t think this guy needs much explanation. He’s simply put had the best defensive year of any player this decade and I don’t think even the likes of Toby, Terry, Kompany or Rio can contest that at this point. Even at Southampton he was a top quality defender, which encouraged Liverpool to splash out £75m on him - a decision that many derided at the time but now looks like a bargain. He’s the single biggest reason that Klopp’s Liverpool transformed from a very good team to being one of the best teams in Premier League history. He’s strong, quick, extremely intelligent, almost impossible to dribble past, an amazing passer, and he’s a danger on the other side of the pitch too. He’s the best defender in the world at the moment and it’s not even close, so it’s no surprise he’s got some love here.

23: Petr Cech
    34 Points (PS - 23, CGS - 22, MC 16 - 14, Chaddes - 11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYlDZUc2elk

Clubs: Chelsea, Arsenal
    2x Premier League Winner
    2x Premier League Runner Up
    1x PFA Team of the Year
    3x Premier League Golden Glove
    107 Premier League Clean Sheets (highest)
    274 Premier League Appearances (8th highest)

Big Petr Cech gets on the list. The record keeper for clean sheets in the league for the decade (and all time), Cech is an imposing and commanding presence in goal. He helped Chelsea to a Premier League title at the start of the decade, and was a reliable keeper for the blues for four seasons being moved aside for Courtois. In 2011 he was Chelsea’s player of the year, he made the PFA team of the year for 2014. Finally he won the golden glove in 2010, 2014 and 2016 - only Joe Hart has more golden glove awards in this decade. While he may not have been at his absolute best as the decade moved on, Cech is an undoubted legend of the Premier League.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I'm surprised VVD didn't get a bit more love tbh.

I totally forgot JEvans, would have struggled to get him into my 25 but pleased to see him in there for his consistency alone.

And he scores goals...!

MADMIN KING

Status

Last year was the best year any CB has had in the league from VVD, and tbf he's been great ever since he joined Southampton so I had to have him as one of my highest rated CBs. Think I only have one more higher.

Feels like Cech's better years were in the last decade but he still contributed well at Chelsea.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

22: Toby Alderweireld
    46 Points (MC 16 - 24, Chaddes - 17, Shock - 16 Wolf Beast - 15, Keefmoon - 12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eepA6aF8ks
    (seriously, why do Spurs not have a good youtube channel for highlights?)

Clubs: Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur
    1x PFA Team of the Year

I would say that over the last five years, few defenders have been as consistent as Alderweireld. Composed, a great tackler, and one of the best defenders in world football for playing out from the back. Outside of the 2018 season where he spent a lot of time out of the team due to contract issues, he’s been a consistent player from the moment he joined the league in 2014. He was named into the PFA Team of the Year for 2016, and won the Spurs Player of the Season for the same year.

21: Frank Lampard
    52 Points (PS - 24, CGS - 12, MC 16 - 10, Chaddes - 6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-OYjeT6yMI

Clubs: Chelsea, Manchester City
    1x Premier League Winner

Manchester City legend, Super Frank Lampard takes the 21st spot. I thought he hadn’t done a lot in this decade, but in the 6 seasons in the league this decade he managed an amazing 70 goals from midfield, including 22 in the 2010 season as part of Ancelotti’s sensational Chelsea attack. Even when he made his way to Manchester City, he still racked up 32 appearances in the league in the twilight of his career. Lampard was probably the best goalscoring midfielder the Premier League has ever seen, as well as being an excellent passer, and even became more defensive in the later parts of his career. Another one of those that if we had done this in a different ten year span (e.g. 2005-2015), he'd have absolutely soured up these rankings.

20: Luis Suarez
    53 Points: (Ed - 23, Keefmoon - 19, Shock - 18, Wolf Beast - 16, CGS - 15, PS - 12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wIw446It7k

Clubs: Liverpool
    2x PFA Team of the Year
    1x Premier League Golden Boot
    1x European Golden Shoe (only player to win this while playing in the Premier League this decade)

For me, probably holds the distinction for having the best single season of any Premier League player ever. Ironically when he started his Liverpool career he struggled for goals, and seemed to hit the crossbar every week. But once Suarez got going, the league couldn’t handle him. An elite level finisher, great link up play, a tricky dribbler, and a total work horse that would press defences all game long. Right foot, left foot, headers, and volleys Suarez really could score any type of goal (his goals against Norwich, West Brom and Newcastle stand out to me). His 2014 season was almost the stuff of legends as he carried a largely unfancied Liverpool side to within an inch of the title, scoring an amazing 31 goals in 33 games in the process (half of these probably came against Norwich). In his short time in the league, he was in the PFA Team of the Year twice, Player of the Season once, and Liverpool player of the season twice. As brilliant as he was controversial.

Shock Reviews Archive

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

19: Alexis Sanchez
    61 Points: (PS - 25, MC 16 - 19, Shock - 19, CGS - 18, Man - 16, Keefmoon - 15, Chaddes - 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OW1bUIUIVc

Clubs: Arsenal, Manchester United
    1x PFA Team of the Year

The electric Chilean, Alexis Sanchez. While his time at Manchester United left a lot to be desired, his three and a half seasons at Arsenal were phenomenal. He’s a brilliant finisher, and a smart player with a good vision for a pass. But perhaps more than anything, his best asset was his workrate and willigness to run himself into the ground for his team. He was often Arsenal’s best player, and frequently seemed to bail them out with some beautiful goals. He won Arsenal’s player of the year in two of his four years, in 2015 and 2017.

18: Wayne Rooney
    71 Points (Wolf Beast - 25, Shock - 22, Keefmoon - 21, Ed - 18, PS - 17, CGS - 13, Man - 12, MC 16 - 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km_9ntw05pw

Clubs: Manchester United, Everton
    2x Premier League Winner
    2x Premier Runner Up
    2x PFA Team of the Year
    114 Premier League Goals (3rd Highest)
    54 Premier League Assists (5th Highest)
    1x BBC Goal of the Season (vs Manchester City)

Okay, I can’t be the only one looking at those achievements and thinking that they underrated him for this decade. Rooney was a world class footballer without any doubt. Those stats speak for themselves. He was the best player in Man Utd’s first three seasons of the decade as they won a Premier League and finished runners up twice. In 2013 he won a second title of the decade and formed a great partnership with Robin Van Persie. In 2010 he was the league’s best player, with a stunning 26 goals in 32 games, and got the Premier League, PFA and Manchester United player of the season awards. Rooney was selfless, always willing to put his team before individual accolades - and his passing, intensity and obviously his goalscoring makes him a worthy pick for this list.

17: Robin Van Persie
    78 Points: (Ed - 22, PS - 21, Wolf Beast - 17, Keefmoon - 17, Shock - 17, MC 16 - 15, Man - 14, Chaddes - 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVN_3elRN5M

Clubs: Arsenal, Manchester United
    1x Premier League Winner
    2x PFA Team of the Year
    2x Premier League Golden Boot (tied most)
    1x BBC Goal of the Season (vs Aston Villa)

One of the league’s deadliest finishers, RVP had a deadly left foot that could score from just about anywhere on the pitch. At the turn of the decade, RVP managed to piece together all the potential he showed early in his career. He managed to stay mostly injury free for the first few years of the decade and it showed in the goals he scored - a consecutive 2x Golden Boot winner, tied with Mo Salah for the most of the decade. When he transferred over to Manchester United, he was the difference that made Fergie’s final season a winning one - and he scooped up the Premier Player of the Season. His memorable goal against Aston Villa not only sealed the title, but also won the Goal of the Season.

Shock Reviews Archive

MADMIN KING

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock
    Okay, I can’t be the only one looking at those achievements and thinking that they underrated him for this decade
    tbf, you could delete the last 3 words and that would sum up Rooney's career. The guy is the top goalscorer of his country, the top goalscorer of historically the best team in England, he's won everything there is to win as a player (short of the Ballon d'Or) and he's a fantastic captain and influence on his teammates, and yet I think people often talk down about him and think his career was a bit of a disappointment. 99% of players would kill for Rooney's career. Probably all because of one great tournament for England and then nothing in every other one, but he's hardly the only player that never turned up when it mattered for England. I think history will be kinder on Wayne once he retires because he was certainly underappreciated during his career.

RVP's a hell of a finisher, but I think I'd of swapped him for Lukaku tbh.

Sanchez has had one of the most miraculous declines of a footballer I've ever seen.

I regret nothing

Status
      Country                    UK

I had to ignore everything that happened since the Man United transfer when I looked at Sanchez in consideration for this list. The Alexis Sanchez that was at Arsenal is undoubtedly worth a spot on this list.

I placed Rooney relatively high on my list but looking at all of that I think actually he should have broken the top 10. Criminally underrated player and I think many look at England’s lack of tournament success and his off-field issues when thinking about him as opposed to what he could do on the pitch and the impact he continually had for that United team.

Vote for WC’s Favourite Video Game of the 2010’s!
    CLICK HERE FOR THE COUNTDOWN!

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Rooney even when trying to convert back to a Centre Mid has pretty good, albeit frustrating at times. The first years of the decade were untouchable really. I agree with the underrated sentiments
    We Don't Confrom, Kiss Ass Or Get Married
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!
    NJPW Threads

Jam Up Guy

Status

Yeah in hindsight I'll hold my hands up that I underrated Rooney a little in this. He'd gone as high as 12th at one point but ended up convincing myself the bulk of his highlights were the previous decade, and thought the decline came earlier than it did. That said, he only had 3 really great seasons this decade, so I still don't think he should be troubling the top ten or anything. But he deserved better than the 21st I gave him for sure.

Oh, and Chaddes? You know you can vote for people who didn't play for Arsenal, right?!

The EST of WC

Status

Ahh Sanchez. Always amazes me just how much he declined so damn quickly. It's depressing really

Rooney is an exceptional talent and its so weird how the media and such can make it feel as if he never really lived up to his potential when he in fact went over and above his potential by far.

In hindsight RVP should have made my list. total brain fart on my side for that one.

Jan & VVD are two of the best defenders i've had to pleasure to watch. amazing talents. I didn't feel like i had enough space for both of them and Toby so Toby had to take the L. he would have defo cracked my top 30 though. Both Cech & Lamps were incredible talents too (even if there better days were in the previous decade), Its weird seeing the squad Chelsea field now vs the one they would have fielded 10 years back.

As for Suarez, the bias in me totally wanted to include him in my top 10...but i simply couldn't justify it . An absolute prick but fuck me he was our reliable goalscoring prick.

Stylebender

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Keefmoon View Post
    Yeah in hindsight I'll hold my hands up that I underrated Rooney a little in this. He'd gone as high as 12th at one point but ended up convincing myself the bulk of his highlights were the previous decade, and thought the decline came earlier than it did. That said, he only had 3 really great seasons this decade, so I still don't think he should be troubling the top ten or anything. But he deserved better than the 21st I gave him for sure.

Oh, and Chaddes? You know you can vote for people who didn't play for Arsenal, right?!
    RIGHT YOU DON'T SHIT ON ME LIKE THAT nah I maybe went a bit overboard but I regret nothing

A R S E N A L
    Football Manager 20: Bundesliga 2019/2020 Onwards - Non-BTB Section

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

16: Riyad Mahrez
    79 Points (Keefmoon - 22, Wolf Beast - 20, CGS - 19, Chaddes - 16, PS - 16, Ed - 15, Man - 11, Shock - 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK_EcPCNr-s

Clubs: Leicester City, Manchester City
    Premier League Achievements
    2x Premier League Winner
    1x PFA Player of the Season
    1x PFA Team of the Year

I think I say this too often, but it definitely rings true here: here is another of Shock’s favourites, and a guy I championed as a top 10 pick. Now while I may have been the sole person to put Mahrez that high, I think everyone can acknowledge what a magnificent player he is. He’s one of the most dazzling dribblers that the league has ever seen. Not only that, he's a deadly finisher, and his passing is excellent (in particular his link up play with Vardy was something to see). He was unstoppable in the unbelievable Leicester City Premier League title win, and he was the best player for Leicester in that magical season. He was named PFA Player of the Year and Leicester City player of the Year for his efforts. He made a big money move to Manchester City where he is this season hitting his stride and reaching his best once again.

=14: Sadio Mane
    81 Points (Keefmoon - 23, Chaddes - 20, Wolf Beast - 19, PS - 18, CGS - 16, Ed - 14, Shock - 13, Man - 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-t9eOEjW4E

Clubs: Southampton, Liverpool
    Premier League Achievements
    1x Premier League Golden Boot
    2x PFA Team of the Year
    76 Premier League Goals (10th Highest)
    Fastest Premier League Hattrick (2 minutes 56 seconds vs Aston Villa)

A common thing so far has been players that were good for periods, and then had a few down years. Sadio Mane stops that trend. Since arriving in the league at Southampton, Mane was a great talent. Eyebrows were raised when Liverpool paid £34million for him, but he has proven all doubters wrong. With every year, Mane is getting better and better, and is one of the most complete footballers - not just in the Premier League - but in world football. He’s beet in the PFA team of the year twice, Liverpool player of the season, won a golden boot, and is just about to (probably) win a Premier League title. He finished 4th in the Ballon D’or in 2019 (honestly should have been higher than Ronaldo too, imo). He’s strong, he’s a workhorse, a great dribbler, fantastic finisher, and his link up play with his partners in crime is magical. He’s one of the biggest reasons why Liverpool are the best team in the world. Not only that, but he’s probably the best big game player you could hope for right now

=14: Cesar Azpilicueta
    81 Points (Keefmoon - 20, Chaddes - 15, Wolf Beast - 13, Shock - 12, MC 16 - 8, Ed - 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxpgLX4-Rs

Clubs: Chelsea
    2x Premier League Winner

Mr Versatility. In his time at Chelsea he’s been asked to play right back, left back, wing back and centre back - and he’s flourished in every role. His versatility might have hurt his chances in our positional lists, but certainly hasn’t hurt him now. Despite not being necessarily the fastest, and not the biggest, he more than makes up for it with his sublime positioning, intelligence and reading of the game. His passing ability and crossing for deep is also superb, as he linked up brilliantly - particularly with Diego Costa - in Chelsea’s two Premier League title wins. He’s been incredibly consistent and reliable for Chelsea for the majority of the decade. He also won Chelsea’s player of the year award in 2014.

Tomorrow, the final spots before the top 10, and we finally get a player that made it on everyone's list.

Shock Reviews Archive

The EST of WC

Status

Kinda wish Mahrez didn’t go to City (or at least moved to somewhere that he can play week in week out) such a great talent that is wasted by playing part time.Sadio is exceptional and has easily become a more important figure for us than Salah over the past 12 Months. Absolute world class talent.

DAVE was a last minute cut for me but a great player nonetheless.

I regret nothing

Status
      Country                    UK

Mane was an easy top 5 pick for me. He’s become much more important to Liverpool’s success than Salah and was great at Southampton before that too. There’s also that he seems like an absolutely top bloke too.

Vote for WC’s Favourite Video Game of the 2010’s!
    CLICK HERE FOR THE COUNTDOWN!

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

13: James Milner
    82 Points (MC 16 - 21, Ed - 17, PS - 15, Shock - 15, Wolf Beast - 14, Keefmoon - 11, CGS - 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMi52HEkx44

Clubs: Aston Villa, Manchester City, Liverpool
    2x Premier League Winner
    1x PFA Team of the Year
    1x PFA Young Player of the Year
    307 Premier League Appearances (2nd Highest)
    52 Premier League Assists (8th Highest)

Milner has been ever-present for this decade. He’s never had a season with less than 26 Premier League appearances, which goes to show how consistent he's been. At Aston Villa, he was part of a deadly Villa attack, playing on the opposite flank to one Ashley Young. His time at Villa saw him get the PFA Young Player of the Year, into the PFA Team of the Year, and also the Aston Villa player of the season. On his move to Manchester City, he was moved to a more central role where once again he flourished and was a big part of two title wins. And at Liverpool he spent most of his first couple of seasons as their first choice left back. His workrate is probably second to none on the list, same with his intelligence, tackling, and passing ability. He takes a wicked penalty too. He has 307 Premier League appearances, just one shy of Jordan Henderson with the most of the decade.

12: Kevin De Bruyne
    86 Points (Chaddes - 22, Wolf Beast - 21, Shock - 20, Keefmoon - 16, Ed - 12, CGS - 11, PS - 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJlWZl6zew

Clubs: Chelsea, Manchester City
    2x Premier League Winner
    1x PFA Team of the Year
    58 Premier League Assists (3rd Highest)

Probably the best player in the Premier League today. Kevin De Bruyne, despite only being in the league for just four seasons, finds himself just outside the top 10. Even then, if he hadn’t spent much of the 2019 season injured he may have even cracked the top 10. In just a short time, he’s third for most assists this decade, and won Manchester City’s Player of the Year twice, including during their century of points in 2018. KDB is one of the most complete midfielders in the world - he’s one of the best passers in football, his long shots are a dream, he’s equally brilliant with either foot, and a hard worker on the pitch.

11: John Terry
    93 Points (Man - 25, Chaddes - 21, Ed - 19, MC 16 - 17, CGS - 14, Keefmoon - 13, PS - 13, Shock - 11, Wolf Beast -8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2HPC774JiU

Clubs: Chelsea
    3x Premier League Winner
    1x PFA Team Of The Year

It’s taken us all the way to number 11, but we’ve finally got a player who ended up on every ballot. And who better than Captain, Leader, Legend, John Terry. Unlike his compatriots like Vidic and Rio, Terry never had that sharp decline - he was a fantastic defender right through the decade, even at times in the 2017 season when he departed Chelsea after winning his third title of the decade. In 2015, even as a 34 year old, he was by far the best defender in the league. His qualities were there for all to see, for my money the best defender the league has ever seen.

Top 10 starts tomorrow.

Shock Reviews Archive

MADMIN KING

Status

Mahrez - scintillating player for Leicester during their title win, and for the most part is always good for City but I think we're really starting to see his best days come back with more of a run in the team.

Mane - Amazing player who keeps getting better and has that dangerous quality to him where you fear for the opposition when he picks up the ball and runs at them. That fastest hat-trick record is one of the most unbelievable moments in PL history, I don't think that record will ever be beaten, especially as VAR checking every goal kills momentum and quick restarts.

Dave - I don't think I have any other defenders above him....possibly just a CB....but I think Dave has a real case for being the best defender of the decade.

Milner - He actually might still be underrated for all he's achieved in the league and how versatile his game has been. Very few players have ever been a key member of a squad that wins two titles with two different clubs but he's well on course to do that. He's 6th in the all time league appearances table and I expect him to keep climbing that for a few more years.

KDB - I think if he played for the whole decade, or even just 7 or 8 of the years, he'd be my #1 because he's a fantastic footballer in every sense of the word. To be the 3rd highest assist maker across a 10 year period of time when you were only playing for 4 of those years is phenomenal

Terry - He's a twat but you can't deny his quality on the pitch. He's the dream CB.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information