Thread: Konosuke Takeshita

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Konosuke Takeshita

Well, this is quite a shock. There was a time where I never use to like Takeshita but he has grown and grown into a heck of a wrestler. And at the still very young age of 24, there is so much more he can improve upon. He may be a #1 contender for WOTD next decade. But for this project, he has tons of matches that fit the bill. High level matches such as HARASHIMA, Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo and CIMA. Small Korakuen Hall matches against Yasu Urano, Naomi Yoshimura and Keisuke Ishii. Good in All Out Tag & Trios matches as well. And if you're into intergender, check out his matches against ASUKA (not that one) and Meiko Satomura. Top 30 at least, for me.
    We Don't Confrom, Kiss Ass Or Get Married
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!
    NJPW Threads

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Konosuke Takeshita

Considering I don't follow DDT but will still take time out to find his big matches, I'd say he's well on my radar. I gotta cram some matches in before the deadline to get a more concrete idea of where to rank (if I wanna rank him) but yeah... I really really like the guy a lot and he should be an even bigger deal in the 2020s.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

Re: Konosuke Takeshita

Of the DDT guys, he's by far the best worker and has proven to be a good Ace as well, despite the protests of Western fans although that's really died down the last year or so. He's got a pretty strong case for me actually, as he perhaps more than anyone besides Hideki Suzuki works the greatest stylistic variety in his matches just based on opponents which DDT grants him the freedom to do, and quite frankly oftentimes he's against people who aren't very good and is able to get the best out of them. I don't know if I made a list of ****+ matches he would be in mine and I will just never get into DDT comedy, but if you just actually judge him singularly as a worker, he could be really high.

He'll make my list for this. And the number of people I have definitely higher isn't high.
    As long as you remember me, I will always live within you. Not as a phantom limb or a phantom anything...As part of your heart. I will always be your angel of peace. So I know exactly how to finish...

Say..."Peace".

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

Thread Information