Thread: BREAKING NEWS: NOVA DIAMOND ATTACKED, NOT CLEARED TO COMPETE

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

BREAKING NEWS: NOVA DIAMOND ATTACKED, NOT CLEARED TO COMPETE

FWA INSIDER has recently been made aware of an incident that occurred shortly after the match between the winner of the 2019 Carnal Contendership match Nova Diamond and The FWA Champion Dave Sullivan. It appears that Diamond was in the backstage area, cutting a promo, celebrating his career-changing victory when he was brutally attacked from behind by the King himself. Sullivan delivered a sickening amount of shots to the head, ribs, and knees with his scepter. Medical personnel arrived immediately on scene and while the FWA has not disclosed the severity of his injuries, we were told that Nova Diamond has been removed from the North American Championship match he was originally scheduled to compete in. When asked if the North American Championship match would still go on as a singles match between Sullivan and Mike Parr, FWA Chairman Matthew Robinson stated that the "decision was not his make". While we aren't sure exactly what he meant by that, we do know one thing: We can't WAIT to tune into Fight Night and see the fallout from all of this on Friday Night!

Below is a transcript of exactly what happened between the two:

The camera opens with the man who recently shocked the world walking close to the screen. Nova Diamond, looking sharp as ever, has his usual smile on his face, looking calmer and more collected than the post-victory speech he gave minutes after winning the Carnal Contendership. He stares directly at the camera and smirks.

Nova: The revolutions aren't made, they come.

He then stops walking and just starts to talk to the camera.

Nova: And thus, I have come to be the biggest revolution of your lifetime.

Nova checks the time on a silver watch he's wearing before continuing to speak.

Nova: It is no secret that Fantasy Wrestling Alliance is under the tyranny of our 'beloved' King Davey Sullivan. Props to him, you can't establish a tyranny without getting rid of those who oppose you when you try to set it. He has overcome Cyrus Truth, he has overcome Gabrielle.

Wanna know who else did that? Me. Coming from the second entry while Cyrus entered in the middle and Gabby was the last to enter. I have overcome 17 other men too, which is something Davey failed to do when he had the opportunity back in 2016.

I am the winner of Carnal Contendership, I am the Main Event of Back In Business. But rest assured, this will not be the first time I will get to show him why it is hopeless for him to resist my revolution. I am not just the contender for his FWA World Heavyweight Championship, but I am also the contender for his North American Championship, the title I will forcefully take from his hands in the main-event of next Fight Night.

Am I excited? Well, I am excited to be the North American Champion. I am excited to show Mike Parr that he is below my level once more. I am excited to kick Dave Sullivan's ass from there until the end of Back In Business. But that is all. I have done what everyone believed I couldn't do. Made it into here, become contender for a title in my fifth match, won the Carnal Contendership in my sixth. I will win the NA title in the seventh. And I will become your new FWA World Heavyweight Champio-

Suddenly, Nova Diamond is struck from behind by a gold metal object. Standing tall behind him is none other than King Sullivan himself. Nova Diamond grabs the back of his head, realizing Sullivan just hit him with that golden scepter he carries around. King Sullivan is wearing his Kingly Robes and his Triple Champ Crown.

King Sullivan strikes with the scepter again, hitting Diamond in the back. Diamond grunts in pain, he tries to deflect Sullivan's swings but the King just keeps pounding on him with the scepter. He lets Diamond slowly attempt to get up to his feet, before striking him hard in the right knee.

This sends Diamond to the ground. Sullivan stands tall above him...

King Sullivan: I told you. I told all of you...I will not let the Carnal Contendership match give some peasant a freebie into the main events. Not again. In 2016, Cyrus Truth brought a dark cloud over the entire FWA by winning that match and jumping straight into a World Title match.

It is not fair.

Look at everything that I have had to do...I had to win 30 matches before I got a shot at the World Title.

And this...this peasant...he wins six. Six matches, and he gets to jump right into the main event picture.

I just slayed one monster the Carnal Contendership created...I will not allow another to be born.

Sullivan gives Nova Diamond a kick to the ribs.

King Sullivan:

And then...after all of this, you think you're going to compete for MY North American title as well? You think you deserve the right to become a double champion like me? A triple champion? A quadruple champion.

I do not think so.

There is only room for one champion.

So many others have bowed down before the King.

The only thing you'll be rewarded for winning the Carnal Contendership, is a chance to bow down before me yourself.

Sullivan strikes Nova Diamond one more time with that dastardly scepter, before giving the camera a disgusting grin and walking away.

As soon as Sullivan is out of sight, medical staff comes into the area and rushes straight to Diamond's aid as the number one contender holds his right knee tightly.
    OOC: On behalf of Jimmy King and The Golden One, I'd like to wish everyone in the FWA a Happy Thanksgiving and would like to state how thankful we are to be able to work with such talented writers as all of you! Thank you for all the hard work you guys put in to keep the FWA the best E-Fed around!

creatively drained artist

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NOVA DIAMOND ATTACKED, NOT CLEARED TO COMPETE

bruh moment
    Du bindest einen Blumenkranz...
    ...wieso siehst du so traurig aus?

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

This is a vicious awful no good assault and Davy is a big ol' bastard.

Yet all I can think about is the revelation that Dave walks around his daily life dressed as a king,

...at the airport.

...Food shopping.

Going to the DMV.

All dressed as a king.

Fantastic

Also at the risk of turning heel; Nova, if you let a man all covered in bright gold, in a crown and carrying a scepter sneak up on you...you have it coming
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    This is a vicious awful no good assault and Davy is a big ol' bastard.

Yet all I can think about is the revelation that Dave walks around his daily life dressed as a king,

...at the airport.

...Food shopping.

Going to the DMV.

All dressed as a king.

Fantastic

Also at the risk of turning heel; Nova, if you let a man all covered in bright gold, in a crown and carrying a scepter sneak up on you...you have it coming
    OOC: Sounds like a great ESPN SportsCenter commercial honestly.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

OOC: If there isn't a gimmick where Dave dressed as a king walks around and interacts with random people on the street, I'd be sad
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

OOC: I'm picturing the Burger King attacking Scott Van Pelt in an ESPN commercial right now

Thread Information