Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS (CARNAL CONTENDERSHIP SPECIAL) 11/15/2019

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS (CARNAL CONTENDERSHIP SPECIAL) 11/15/2019

Live from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee

Pyrotechnics explode as the crowd in Memphis is scanned. Signs supporting the main FWA members in Carnal Contendership are shown while the three-person announcers table introduces us to the night.

In the ring as the show returns from an ad break is the duo of Joey Gladstone and Uncle Jesse. Joey has a woodchuck puppet on his hand while Uncle Jesse is holding a guitar. The fans have already begun to boo them.

Woodchuck: Joey, why are they booing us?

Uncle Joey: I don’t know Mr. Woodchuck, but I wish that they WOULD cut.it.out!

Uncle Jesse: Oh come on, have mercy! Here, how about a song?

He starts to play his song “Forever” by Jesse and the Rippers but he’s immediately cut off by Three Days Grace’s “Riot”, and the new duo known as The Wave make their way out with along with Ashley Bell.

Kurt Harrington: Their opponent, making their way to the ring and being accompanied by Ashley Bell, weighing in at a combined weight of 535 lbs, Andre Mack and Johnny Devlin...The Wave!

Christian Quinn: I don’t know anything about these two but I already like them just because they spared us from having to listen to another minute of these clowns

Daniella Kennedy: Not much of Full House guy, Christian? I used to have the hots for Uncle Jesse growing up

Christian Quinn: I was more of a Family Matters guy, except for that Urkel dork

Rod Sterling: We can save the retro TV talk for later, right now we’ve got a match with the debuting team of The Wave!

The Wave vs Uncle Jessie and Joey Gladstone

DING! DING! DING!

Uncle Joey starts off with Andre Mack and the bigger Mack is having none of it as he slaps the puppet away. Joey is cowering in fear as Mack grabs him by the shoulder and tosses him across the ring like a rag doll! He grabs Joey by the hair now and sends him crashing to the mat with a belly to belly suplex! Uncle Jesse enters the ring and charges at Mack but eats a lariat for his troubles. Devlin tags in and waits as Jesse gets up...THROWBACK! Reverse jumping bulldog! Mack has Joey in his sights...POUNCE! He’s not through yet as he brings him up for a powerbomb while Devlin climbs up top...DIVING BLOCKBUSTER! The cover is made…

One...two...three!

Winners: The Wave

Daniella Kennedy: I don’t think Uncle Jesse will be able to bail Aunt Becky out of jail after that beating!
    Rod Sterling: A quick, impressive victory for this new tag team!

B]Backstage a camera crew follows Dave Sullivan, with the World Championship around his waist, and the NA and X Championships over each shoulder. That familiar grin firmly plastered upon his face, only its more obnoxious than ever before. He turns a few corners and then comes to stand in front of a door with the name 'Gabrielle' plastered across it. King Sullivan s******s and then simply kicks the door in, and as he steps inside he covers his eyes with one hand.

King Sullivan:[/B]Gabby, stop what you're doing. You've got more important matters to tend too tonight

There's an exasperated sigh before Dave gets any reply.

Gabrielle: You do realise you'll have to pay for that door right?

Sullivan lowers his hand, and almost looks disappointed as he glances around the locker room.

King Sullivan: All alone Gabs? I expected to find the Memphis Grizzlies in here or the Tennessee Titans. Or is that lined up for after the show? Nice little Celebration for you?

Gabrielle runs the palm of her hand down her face in annoyance before pausing the tape of the 2014 Carnal Contendership match she has been watching.

Gabrielle: Witty as ever Dave, do I dare ask why you're here?

King Sullivan: I just wanted to personally invite you to my Coronation tonight Gabs, after all a King needs his Queen...or his Jester. I'm not picky, you could fit either role...or none at all.

Sullivan smirks from ear to ear as he takes a moment to admire all the gold he has.

Gabrielle: I'd much prefer to be the Knight who storms your Castle and cuts off your head.

Gabrielle's turn to smirk now as Dave just shakes his head.

King Sullivan: You had your chance, and you failed. I have a third Championship because you failed to do that Gabby. So maybe next time I come to you, consider bending the knee instead of trying to be witty.

Sullivan sneers, Gabrielle just stares at him before The King then turns on his heels and makes his exit.

----------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When the feed returns from commercial break, Nate Savage and Jackson Fenix are waiting in the ring with their newly won FWA Tag Team Championships. The Undisputed Alliance tandem looks around the ring with smiles on their faces.

“Bow Down” is playing and the new FWA Tag Team Champions have Britney Adams at their side.

Jackson Fenix: Did you see that last match? The Wave?

Nate Savage: How about the next match? The Cheshire Cat Clan? The New Breed? Over the Edge? Is this all the tag team division has to challenge us?

Jackson Fenix: We have the Cheshire Cat Clan in our corner tonight but, honestly, we could do it without them. That's how confident we are in ...

The lights in the arena dissipate into darkness, eliciting a range of emotions from the anticipating audience. The sound system of the arena slices through the noise of the crowd with the familiar opening course of "Kick in the Door" by The Notorious B.I.G. begins to play. The song evokes a mixed reaction from the FWA faithful crowd as two silhouettes can be seen approaching center stage from behind the curtain.

Christian Quinn: Are you kidding me?

Rod Sterling: I don't want to be premature in saying this, but I think the FWA tag-team division may have just become...

Christian Quinn: Don't you say it! Don't you dare say it!

Daniella Kennedy: ... ELITE!

As "Kick in the Door" continues to play, the camera pans to the ring where Nate Savage and Jackson Fenix can be seen discussing what is going on. Fenix audibly shouts, "they're ruining OUR moment" at a stoic Nate Savage. Savage refuses to take his eyes off the two men standing at the top of the ramp, shrouded in darkness.

The lights in the arena begin to strobe and mimic the beat of "Kick in the Door" finally revealing the silhouettes as Trevor Ocean and Noah Stocke, causing obvious annoyance to Savage and Fenix. The crowd EXPLODES at the sight!

Shimmers of gold from the CWA Tag-Team Championship belts can be seen on the shoulders of the Ocean and Stocke as they begin their march towards the ring.

Christian Quinn: This was supposed to be a celebration, no, a coronation of the NEW FWA tag-team champions. The Undisputed Alliance fought HARD through a grueling tournament and captured those tag-team championships. We were promised that we would be ushered into the undisputed era of tag team wrestling here in FWA. But instead, we're bearing witness to the Noah Stocke and Trevor Oceans' second attempt at hanging with the big boys of FWA.

Rod Sterling: If you're not familiar with what my partner is speaking of, Stocke and Ocean had originally signed with FWA earlier in the year but had to leave as they had not completed their obligation with CWA.

Christian Quinn: They ran away! They didn't leave to complete "prior obligations". They realized that they weren't as "elite" as they claimed to be and tucked their tails and ran back to the minor leagues.

Trevor Ocean and Noah Stocke approach the ring from opposite ends putting the Undisputed Alliance on the defense. Noah Stocke chuckles at their reaction and gestures to the two to relax as he enters the ring. Ocean and Stocke approach the Undisputed Alliance in the center of the ring much to the delight of the fans in attendance. Stocke stares at the FWA tag-team championship belts as Ocean stares directly into the eyes of Nate Savage before raising his half of the CWA tag-team championship belts in the air. Savage hoists his FWA tag-team championship in the air as Stocke declares "we've got unfinished business to take care of" to Fenix. Stocke pats the FWA tag-team championship that Fenix holds, causing him to pull back. Stocke laughs as he and Ocean slowly begin to back up towards the ropes to exit the ring. Ocean and Savage continue to lock eyes as Ocean holds his CWA tag-team championship in the air.

Rod Sterling: I think the Undisputed Alliance has been officially put on notice by the Elite.

Christian Quinn: They've been put on notice? The Elite need to EARN that shot at the champs. This isn't CWA. You just don't get a title shot. You EARN one.

Stocke and Ocean continue staring up at Fenix and Savage as the segment ends when...

“Kill Us All” hits and out comes the team of Over the Edge, Killemall and TED. They receive a decent reception from the fans as they make their way out. The Elite leaves the ring and heads back upramp to the backstage area, not before passing Over the Edge and providing a glare.

Kurt Harrington: Making their to the ring and weighing in at a combined weight of 470lbs, Killemall and TED...Over the Edge!

“Giving In” replaces OTE’s music and The New Breed walk out to a chorus of boos, to which they pay no mind to as they walk down to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: and their tag team partners, weighing in at a combined weight of 475lbs, The Prototype and “The Protege” Sean Hughes...The New Breed

Rod Sterling: The most recent former tag team champions looking for a measure of revenge here tonight as they take on the new champs and their partners…

“Where’s My Wonderland?” hits and The Cheshire Cat Clan walk out to a mixed reception and quickly make their way down to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: and their opponents, first being accompanied by Alice and weighing in at a combined weight of 465lbs, Nova and Hannibal Crowe...The Cheshire Cat Clan!

Daniella Kennedy: My question is can either of these two teams coexist together to pick up the win?

DING! DING! DING!

The New Breed and Over the Edge
    versus
    The Cheshire Cat Clan and the Undisputed Alliance

New Breed’s Sean Hughes starts off with Nova from Cheshire Cat Clan and Nova begins to taunt and act strange, weirding out Hughes who just looks confused and is having none of it and shoves Nova away. Hughes turns to his corner and talks with Prototype but as he turns around he’s leveled with a running dropkick from Nova that sends Hughes into the corner. Nova sends Hughes to the opposite corner and is about to go to work on Hughes by Fenix makes the blind tag, putting himself in the match and he begins to viciously stomp away at Hughes before tagging in Savage. Nate comes in off the tag and nails Hughes with a corner cannonball senton! Fenix tags himself back in and blows a kiss and crotch chops at Prototype before going to set up Hughes for Sin City Hangover...but Prototype enters the ring and makes the save by knocking shoulder tackling Fenix forcing him to drop Hughes.

Daniella Kennedy: This could have ended sooner than we expected if it weren’t for Prototype.

Both Fenix and Hughes lay on the mat, Fenix crawls to his corner and the blind tag is made by Hannibal Crowe this time while Hughes tags in Prototype. Crowe charges towards Prototype with a clothesline but Prototype ducks underneath and instead levels Crowe with a big boot! He brings Crowe up and tosses him into a corner and begins to throw violent forearm strikes that rock Crowe. Prototype follows up with a massive corner clothesline that nearly takes Crowe out of his boots and then irish whips him to his corner, and a blind tag is made by Killemall this time. Killemall drags Crowe from the corner and sends him to the ropes and goes for a roundhouse kick, but Crowe ducks underneath and from behind grabs Killemall and drops him on his back with a back suplex! Crowe drags him over to the corner and tags in Nova, who comes in with a springboard leg drop to Killemall and makes the cover…

One...NO!

Killemall kicks out and rolls over to his and away from Nova. He crawls over to his corner and tags in TED, and TED comes like a house on fire and levels Nova with a big boot and Crowe runs in and eats a big boot for his troubles as well. Savage and Fenix enter the ring and try to take down TED, but they’re stopped by Hughes and Prototype and the two teams slug it out, Hughes superkicks Fenix to the outside and Prototype clotheslines Savage to the outside but are dragged out by the champs and they begin duking it out on the outside leaving TED and Killemall alone with Cheshire Cat Clan. TED has Nova up for the TED Driver but Alice makes the save, clipping TED from behind on the leg. Killemall enters the fray and takes out to the outside with a clothesline over the rope and they both go tumbling out. TED is down to one knee and is about to find his bearings but eats a superkick from Nova! Crowe comes to and has him set up...HAPPILY EVER AFTER! Crowe makes the cover…

One...two...three!

Kurt Harrington: The winners of the match, The Cheshire Cat Clan and The Undisputed Alliance!

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    -------------------------------

The Triple Crown Coronation
    of King Sullivan

Silence surrounds the arena, as the fans wait in anticipation for the one person many of them have been waiting all day to see. The one person who one year ago nobody could have predicted would be in this spot. A person who has risen from the literal bottom of the depths all the way to conquering the FWA World Champion.

These fans are waiting...for a King.

The arena is built for one tonight, that is for sure. The entire ring mat is covered in a velvet red rug.

In the middle of the ring is a solid gold throne, and in front of it...a pedestal. On that pedestal is the very crown that our King teased of before going on to win the FWA World Championship at Desert Storm. That distinct crown with three those three distinct jewels...a ruby, a sapphire, and a diamond. And with each gem, one of the King's championship's is featured.

But at Desert Storm, the King didn't dare put this crown on his head. For at that moment, it had not be earned. But when he left the arena that night, it was earned. The King captured the FWA World Championship, and added it to his collection of titles he refuses to depart with.

The King has reminded us many times...nobody can say he does not deserve to be here. Not logically anyway. The obstacles the King has had to conquer to get to where he is today have been nothing short of spectacular, and yet he has conquered them.

After over a year of hard work, a year of dedication, the King can finally do one thing...he can...Rejoice.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen...may you please rise...it is now officially time for the moment you have been waiting for.

The Coronation of the Triple Champ King...

Royal music begins to play throughout the stadium, a song quite different from Sullivan's traditional Hail to The King theme song.

Slowly, from the top of the entrance ramp, comes a man with power that every other man envies...

...Here comes...

...The King.

"The King" Dave Sullivan appears from behind the curtain, with an immediate reaction from the crowd. This reaction is both positive and negative. Roughly half the crowd is cheering his name, while the other half is cursing it.

Dave Sullivan is dressed fancier than ever. He is in a three piece black pinstripe suit. Over his suit, is his black and gold King's robe. The robe has little pieces of gold sewn all throughout the fabric.

Over Sullivan's left shoulder...the X Championship sits.

Over Sullivan's right shoulder...the North American Championship sits.

And around Sullivan's waist...is the FWA World Championship. The camera zooms in to show that the nameplate for the FWA World Championship has already been changed. No longer does it read "Cyrus Truth" like it did for a solid year. Instead, in deeply engraved black letters, the words "Dave Sullivan" are etched for good. The camera pans over to the rest of the FWA World Championship belt, which now feature on the leather strap small gold plates with crowns in the middle, customizing the FWA World Championship to Sullivan entirely.

In Sullivan's hand is an object that The King has been missing in recent months...the traditional gold scepter that he carried when first claiming his throne.

The only thing missing from King Sullivan's ensemble, is his famous golden crown. The one he wore for the past year is nowhere to be seen, leaving his head quite bare as he walks down the ramp. But his eyes are focused on just one thing...that crown sitting in the middle of the ring.

The music continues to play, as the King marches down the ramp and into the ring. Lastly, the camera zooms onto the face of King Sullivan...and what a face it is. If there was ever a way to describe the shit eating grin on the face of the King as vivid as it needs to be described, then it would be. The simple truth is, there are no words to capture the ego of this man. But the pure narcissistic aurora that possesses him is practically gleaming off of him at every orifice.

King Sullivan enters the ring, and takes a look around the entire arena, stilling smiling from ear to ear with that cocky grin.

King Sullivan takes his scepter, and puts it right on the floor next to the golden throne in the middle of the ring. He carefully takes the X Championship off of his shoulder, and lays it over the left arm of the golden throne. He then does the same thing for the North American Championship, as he lays it on the right arm chair of the throne. He then unstraps the FWA World Championship, and carefully lays it on the pedestal...right next to his new crown.

Finally, he is handed a microphone from outside the ring.

The crowd all this time has not quieted down. But King Sullivan has no more patience.

King Sullivan: Shut your mouths.

The crowd pops even louder, almost sadistically enjoying it as Sullivan berates them.

I have absolutely no respect for any one of you.

Not a single one.

Let me tell you why. Let me tell you why I have no respect for a single person in this entire arena tonight.

Those of you booing me...you clearly are sad pathetic little ringworms, jealous of all of my success. You all who find it necessary to sit there in your cheap little seats and boo my name...you are the Mike Parr's of the arena. The pitiful little losers who just cannot accept that I am stronger, faster, and just overall damn better than all of the people you wish were better than me. You wish they were better than me, but that's all it's ever going to be. A shooting star across the sky, a penny flicked into a fountain...seeing 11:11 on the clock. Closing your eyes, and blowing out the candles.

Wishes are all you have left. You wish Dave Sullivan wasn't the champion. You wish I wasn't standing here in this ring, with all this gold, and all this success.

You wish...you wish...you wish...

But just like Mike Parr, all of you are just losers with nothing to your names. Except the only difference is at least you all can clearly at least muster up the money to buy a ticket to the show. Mike would have to spend four months with his metal can outside the soup kitchen just to get nose bleed seats to this show.

So respect? No. I ha ve no respect for you. Continue to boo me. Eventually your throat will get sore, and your boos will stop. And yet I'll still stand here, with all
    THREE of my championships.

I have more respect for a circus clown than I do any of you. But I will say this, at least you are real. At least you are sticking to your opinion about me, and you are keeping it. Because then, there is the other half of the arena. There is the half of the arena that cheered my name as I strutted out here with my three championships tonight. Do I have any respect for you people?

Absolutely not. You people are no better than the gum on the bottom of my shoe. You are disgusting greasy blind rats. You people are the Michael Garcia's of the arena. The people who pretend like they were in your corner the entire time, when truth be told five years ago when you were in a prison cell, he was nowhere to be found. Do you know how many texts I got the night of Desert Storm congratulating me on my win? How many long lost family members reached out to say hello?

It's absolutely disgusting. You people all sit there and you cheer my name like you've been my fan since the HWA days, cheering me on as I fought Tommy Thunder. But that's not true. You people, are bandwagoners. Nothing but mindless morons who root for whichever person is having the most success at the time.

You all probably never shut up about how much of a Hall of Fame quarterback Steve McNair was when he died too, huh?

That last comment gets a loud roaring boo from the Tennessee crowd, as Sullivan's shit eating grin grows wider.

Oh there we go. Now you're all on the same page.

Boo me all you like. It doesn't bother me one damn bit! I made a decision over a year ago, that I was not going to pander to you people anymore. I was not going to try to be "the good guy" for you brainless zombies for another minute. And look at where it's gotten me since...nothing but absolute success.

How does that make you feel as fans, huh?

But enough about you. This show here isn't about you people.

This show...is about me.

The crowd continues to boo loudly as Sullivan continues to smile.

There is not one single person here tonight who can try and say that I do not deserve to be here. After all the work I have done to claw my way up from the bottom...

And yet tonight...marks the worst match gimmick in all of FWA history.

The Carnal Contendership Match.

Words cannot verbally express how much disdain I have for this match. Do you want to know why?

Carnal Contendership 2016.

Quite possibly one of the most infamous nights in all of FWA History. Not only was that the night that I lost my X Championship to scrub Thomas Jordan in a fluke ladder match, but something far worse happened. A man with no prior experience in the FWA, walked into that Carnal Contendership match, and he got lucky enough to win. He won, and just like that he walked right into the main event and onto an eventual world championship victory.

This man...he didn't win the X Championship a record breaking four times to get his world championship match. He didn't win the North American championship either. He didn't have to defend his title every single show. He didn't have win AND get the pin in a six man tag team match either.

No, all he did was walked into ONE match...ONE match, and he got his shot at the world championship.

We all know that man is Cyrus Truth. And since that moment, Cyrus Truth reigned at the top of the FWA with his world championship reign, acting so self righteous for all of us to see...until finally, one man was courageous enough to take him down.

Cyrus Truth likes the walk around here talking about me...how my success has turned ME into a monster. Maybe that's true. But I'll tell you this right here...right now...the Carnal Contendership created an even bigger monster. The 2016 Carnal Contendership created the monster of Cyrus Truth.

It set the precedent that all you need to do in the FWA is walk into one match, and you get a world title shot.

Well guess what...

Sullivan takes a large pause as the crowd is STILL rumbling. But that loud crowd is about to go silent, as King Sullivan roars as loudly as a lion, king of the jungle.

I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.

NO.

I refuse to.

I will not let some nobody loser like Cyrus Truth walk into the Carnal Contendership match, and pole vault their way right into a world title picture. No...not when I had to fight tooth and nail to earn it. Not when I had to accomplish record breaking feats to finally EARN a title shot. And I mean I earned it. I wasn't handed it like others were. I had to win match, after match, after match. All the way from the bottom...over the course of EIGHT DAMN YEARS.

I had to betray a man, and send him to prison...to get to where I am today.

And now yet again, we have a match that will allow someone to go express pass right into the main event. Some nobody loser like Kayden Knox or Mike Parr...to get the chance to fight for a World Championship they don't deserve?

I won't let it happen. I didn't have a chance to stop the creation of the monster Cyrus Truth...

But I do have the chance to stop the creation of the next monster.

Because whoever wins this Carnal Contendership match...they have to go through ME.

Sullivan stops to finally catch his breath. The crowd now silent. Listening to King Sullivan's every word.

Sullivan's attention is no longer on the crowd.

He is now gazing down at that beloved crown of his.

He sits down his microphone for a moment, and he picks it up in his hands...he slowly rubs his fingers across each gem...

Before finally...

Slowly lowering the crown on his head.

Sullivan closes his eyes. He is in bliss.

His eyes then rapidly open, and he picks his microphone back up.

I AM THE TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION.

Look at me and REJOICE!

Nobody has ever done it before...

I am the X Champion...

I am the North American Champion...

And I am the FWA World Champion.

Name any FWA legend, and that person has not accomplished what I have accomplished. Ryan Rondo, Devin Golden, Ashley O'Ryan, Ryan Hall, Chris Kennedy, Stu St. Clair, Wolf, Chris Kennedy, Cyrus Truth, Gabrielle...not a single one of them have reached the height that I have reached right now.

You are looking at pure greatness.

BOW DOWN.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.

Sullivan shouts at the crowd. A few people are bowing in the crowd, but most of the Tennessee crowd is still shouting at the champ champ champ.

Clearly the message is still not sent...bring it in.

A ringside assistant then takes a bowl of water from underneath the ring, and brings it towards Sullivan. King Sullivan directs him to sit it right below the throne.

Sullivan then gazes into the crowd.

He points directly at one particular fan. A heavy set man wearing a Mike Parr shirt from 2016. This man looks to weigh somewhere around the 250 lb range. He has a pretty scruffy looking neckbeard, but none the less he wears his 2016 Mike Parr shirt with pride.

You...get in the ring!

The Mike Parr fan looks confused, but Sullivan has no patience. Sullivan exits the ring, and pulls the fan right over the barricade. The rest of the fans gasp, as Sullivan drags the chubby man up the steel steps and into the ring.

Sullivan then sits down, right in his golden throne. He then proceeds to take off a pair of his expensive black dress shoes, one buy one. His plain black socks are removed soon after.

Sullivan's bare feet are now exposed.

With the microphone still in hand, the King gives his demand.

Wash my feet...

Wash my feet NOW you peasant.

The fan, too scared to say no, dips his hands in the water, and rubs them over Sullivan's pasty white toes.

NO.

Not with your bare hands you fool.

Take off that disgusting rag you're wearing on your chest, and wash my feet with THAT.

The fan hesitates for a second, but doesn't dare wait any longer in fear of his new king.

He slowly takes off his 2016 Mike Parr t-shirt...and dips it into the water bowl. He rubs it over King Sullivan's feat...he rubs it slowly, and methodically. Sullivan laughs as tears began to fall down the fat man's cheeks.

Mercifully, Sullivan puts his hand up to signal the man can stop.

The old Parr t-shirt is now soaking wet.

Sullivan stands up, grabs the wet t-shirt from his hand, and tosses it about 10 yards into a garbage can at ringside.

The King quickly slides his shoes back on.

Now look here you fat pube beard piece of crap...get on your knees, and bow down.

The man quickly does so.

ALL OF YOU...

ALL OF YOU BOW DOWN TO YOUR TRIPLE CROWN KING.

You are looking at the newest era of greatness.

This Carnal Contendership match...it means nothing tonight. No more will someone get an easy pass into the World Title picture. I will not let that happen. You will have to earn it, just like I did.

This picture you're seeing right now? Your King in all his glory? Get used to it. You are going to be seeing me here for a very very long time.

Now...

BOW

DOWN.

With that, nearly half the arena is now out of their seats and bowing in respect towards the King.

Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold i
    s now playing loudly through the speakers, as the King raises his FWA World Championship high in the air.

The camera zooms into King Sullivan's new triple jewel crown, just as the screen fades for a...

commercial break.

-----------------------------

Kurt Harrington: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the 2019 Carnal Contendership Match! In this match, there are no disqualifications, no count outs, no submissions or pinfalls! Elimination occurs when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor! The competitor left standing after all 19 opponents have been eliminated will be your winner and receive a match for the FWA World Heavyweight Championship against the champion in the main event of Back in Business!

Rod Sterling: Twenty men, or women, one prize! This, ladies and gentlemen, is a career changer! Just ask Cyrus Truth what this match can do for a career! Cyrus debuted in Carnal Contendership and won it, instantly catapulting himself into the FWA Heavyweight Championship picture and changing the course of the FWA as we know it!

Christian Quinn: Absolutely, Roderick, and you know what? There’s a number of superstars tonight that are looking to use that same launching pad! This match is basically a LEVEL UP to the main event here in the FWA!

Daniella Kennedy: A huge part in deciding who wins this match though is the luck of the draw. The earlier number you draw, the less likely you are to win. Pretty simple. So for these two that are about to arrive as Number One and Two, the gameplan has to be to stay on the defensive, find some place to hide when the ring fills up, and just put your head down and endure the pain and fatigue that is sure to set in the longer this match goes.

Christian Quinn: I’d have to agree, and we’re going to find out who dreaw Number One and Two in just a minute but before we do…Daniella, Rodney…who do you guys think is taking the Carnal Contendership this year? I’ll start! I’m saying it now, loud and proud, Roddy! It’s his time! He is finally going to shut up those haters and by the end of the night tonight, we will all be officially calling him…MAIN EVENT MIKE! 365 lbs, Seven feet tall, and he’s motivated! I’m calling it Michael Garcia is winning Carnal COntendership 2019! Bank on it!

Daniella Kennedy: Goin’ out on a bit of a limb, are you there, Christian? Well, you know what? I’m sticking with the tried, tested and true. To me, nothing matters more than experience in this match and I’m taking a guy that’s not only seen this mountain before but conquered this mountain before, I think Cyrus Truth has it set in his mind that he WILL take that championship back from The King! I think Cyrus Truth takes another step on the long and winding road and his journey ends at Back in Business!

Rod Sterling: Well, Daniella, I hate to do it…I really hate to do it. But I do think it is HIS time. I do think we will all be officially calling him Main Event Mike, at the end of this show tonight! He is motivated, determined, refreshed, and I believe he is better than he has ever been before! Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019 Carnal Contendership winner….”The Prodigy” Mike Parr! However, it easily could be none of these three individuals, as we have an incredibly strong field, and as Daniella alluded to earlier…it all comes down to the luck of the draw! SO with no further adieu, let’s take it back to Kurt Harrington, who is about to announce the first entrants to the Carnal Contendership.

Harrington: Ladies and Gentlemen, about to make his way to the ring, the competitor who drew Number One in the 2019 carnal Contendership Match!

Fans immediately recognize the beat and guitar riff that begins to play! Gold pyro begins to spray from the top of the entrance way as a figure with his head down steps under the arched entrance way, hands clasped at his waist.

"Lose Yourself" by Eminem hits with the classic beat, bringing the crowd to a cheer.

“The Golden One” Devin Golden pulls down his helmet and walks down the ramp, a sense of confidence brimming from his face. He slaps hands with some fans as he stares at the ring in front of him, before sliding in and doing his signature pose to the crowd! He turns toward the entrance way and awaits his first opponent.

Rod Sterling: WHOA! Starting out of the gate with a heavy, heavy hitter! A three time World Heavyweight champion! A 2 time X Division Champion! “The Golden One” to some, “Rotten Gold” to others and even “Whyte Thunder” to a few…Devin Golden is a legit favorite to win the Carnal Contendership match!

Harrington: And the individual who drew Number Two…

Christian Quinn: Alright! One of the top young prospects in the FWA! Nova Diamond! What an opportunity for him!

Rod Sterling: For what? To start at Number One?

Christian Quinn: He’s standing in the ring with an FWA Hall of Famer, Rod! Those opportunities are the ones to take advantage of!

MAIN EVENT
    The Carnal Contendership Match

Entrants #1 and 2 – Devin Golden and Nova Diamond

Golden and Diamond stand on opposite sides of the ring, as the bell rings. The two men circle the ring, testing the waters, and feeling each other out. Being quite defensive Golden and Diamond were cautious not to put themselves in a precarious position before simultaneously locking up in a collar and elbow tie up. Diamond took the advantage and pushed him back into the far corner, before Devin reversed and gained the advantage. Golden immediately broke the hold and began kicking Diamond in the abdomen until he slumped down to the corner where Devin started to stomp a mudhole in him. He pulled Diamond up to his feet, and whipped him into the ropes before knocking him down with a shoulder block. Diamond rolled underneath the bottom rope as Golden followed him in and pressed his boot up against the throat of the 24K man. Again, Golden pulled him up and executed a picture perfect Snap Suplex. Golden looked out to the crowd before grabbing Diamond by his hair but Nova began fighting back! He delivered some clubbing blows before slamming Rotten Gold’s head into the turnbuckle and then stomping him down just as Devin had done to him earlier. He pulled him back up and delivered a few hard knife edge chops before trying to lift him over the top rope with Devin holding on to the ropes with everything he has. Eventually Golden stomps on Diamonds foot and then knees him in the gut, causing him to stumble back. Devin whips Diamond into the ropes as the countdown begins, and delivers a knee to the abdomen on the return. Golden picks up Diamond and drags him towards the ropes as the countdown reaches

3…
    2…
    1….

Entrant #3 – Ashley Bell

Rod Sterling: Well, ladies and gentlemen, we know that THREE superstars will be debuting in the Carnal Contendership this year and young Ashley Bell is one of them!

Daniella Kennedy: Twenty nine years old, and as we saw earlier today, arriving with two top prospects, Andre Mack and Johnny Devlin in the tag division, Ashley Bell is looking to follow in the footsteps of some outstanding top talent in the FWA such as Gabrielle, Bell Connelly, Shannon O’Neal, Moira Crawford, Dinorah Redgrave, and well…yours truly!

Bell ran down the ramp and immediately landed a running forearm to the side of Golden’s skull, knocking him to the mat as she immediately took over attempting to eliminate Diamond! Nova, however, pushed her back but she charged forward only to get flipped over the top rope by Diamond! Bell showed her athleticism as she landed on the apron, ducked a right hand by Diamond and buried her shoulder in his gut, before flipping over the top rope back into the ring with a sunset flip to Nova! Nova rolled through and went for a kick to the head that Ashley ducked! Ashley shoved Diamond into the ropes as Devin Golden quickly tried to sneak an elimination on him, but Ashley snuck up on both of them and dumped them both out of the ring! Both men landed on the apron, unbeknownst to Ashley, as slapped her hands together and proceeded to taunt the crowd! Devin and Diamond stood up on the apron and looked to each other and nodded before re-entering the ring, each grabbing a shoulder and sending her over the top rope but to her credit Ashley held on as well and skinned the cat! She brought herself back into the ring, ducked a clothesline by Nova, and delivered a running hurricanrana to Golden as the countdown started! Ashley Bell turned around and was nearly DECAPITATED by a vicious clothesline from Nova Diamond as we went down to..

2…
    1….

Entrant #4 – Kevin Cromwell

Christian Quinn: AMADEUS! AMADEUS IS HERE! WE HAVEN’T SEEN CROMWELL IN MONTHS!

Rod Sterling: There’s always surprises in the Carnal Contendership! I gotta tell you though, I would’ve never thought we would have ever seen Kevin Cromwell back in an FWA ring!

Daniella Kennedy: Kevin Cromwell has the potential to take any championship he wants here in the FWA! Even at Number 5, he’s a true threat to win this thing!

As soon as “Amadeus” hits, we see Nova Diamond’s head snap to the entrance ramp as he looks on in shcok as Kevin Cromwell runs out onto the stage with a burst of energy! Cromwell receives a warm reception from the crowd and he takes a moment to bask in the glory before walking down the ramp, ear to ear smiles all the way. As he sets foot in the ring, he claps for Diamond and says something off mic as Diamond just stares him down. Suddenly, Diamond’s cold stare breaks and he reciprocates that huge smile and widens his arm for a hug! Cromwell is more than happy to accept the hug as the two embrace in the center of the ring!

Christian Quinn: There’s no hugging in Carnal Contendership! And wha….do these two know each other?

Rod Sterling: I believe they did grow up in the same town…so maybe that’s the connection?

Cromwell and Diamond break their embrace and agree to go after Ashley, who is staggering to her feet. The moment Ashley turns around the dup kick her in the gut and connect with a Double DDT! Golden tries to break up the partnership by charging towards them but gets caught with a double back elbow and then a double suplex! Cromwell runs the ropes and into a wheelbarrow position with Diamond, who lifts Cromwell up and crashing him down onto Golden, using Cromwell as a splash! Ashley Bell is back up to her feet and she slaps Diamond, but the duo quickly grab her by the hair and both of them toss her over the top rope, and out of the ring to the floor below!

Elimination #1 – Ashley Bell by Nova Diamond and Kevin Cromwell

Daniella Kennedy: Sometimes you gotta know when to stay down! Rookie mistake by Bell, but I’m sure she’ll learn from that one! Rule #1 in the Carnal Contendership, never take on a duo by yourself!

Cromwell and Diamond glance at each other and then look down at Golden, who’s trying to retreat and scoot himself to the corner. Golden puts up his hands, hoping to back them off, before realizing that was not an option. The duo closes in as the countdown begins, so Golden slides a bit under the bottom rope, holding on, waiting for the clock to strike zero for some hopeful assistance.

3…

2…

Rod Sterling: Devin Golden is holding out for a hero right now! Who’s it gonna be?

1…

“One Headlight” blared out over the speakers, signaling the arrival of “The Eccentric” XYZ! XYZ foregoes his usual flambouyant entrance tonight as he sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, immediately double clotheslining Diamond and Cromwell!

Entrant #5 – “The Eccentric” XYZ

XYZ delivered a baseball slide, taking Golden down to the outside of the ring, before running up to the top rope and connecting with a Double Blockbuster to Diamond and Cromwell! The fans have exploded in support of XYZ, as he kips up and pounds his chest! Nova Diamond gets to his feet and whips XYZ into the corner but he runs up the turnbuckle, flips over Diamond and now Cromwell, and lands on his feet, before connecting with a Double Reverse DDT on the Manchester natives! Devin Golden climbs back up on the apron but XYZ nails him with a forearm that knocks him off the apron! “The Eccentric One” grabs Diamon by the hair, pulls him up to his feet and then climbs up to the top turnbuckle looking for his Tornado DDT! Diamond begins to fight free and then connects with a few hard right hands that rocked XYZ and knocked him off the top turnbuckle to the apron! Diamond started throwing right hands trying to eliminate XYZ, but the Alphabetical One raked Diamond’s eyes….only to get blasted by a running forearm from Cromwell that send him off the apron to the barricade below!

Elimination #2 – XYZ by Kevin Cromwell

Daniella Kennedy: It was short-lived, but what a fight by XYZ in that short time!

Christian Quinn: And here we are again..odds are against Golden!

Diamond and Cromwell both exit the ring, grab Golden from the floor and roll him into the ring. The duo follow in behind, but Golden starts fighting back! Rights and lefts to each man! Spinning back elbow to Diamond! Facebuster to Cromwell! But then just as Golden turned back to Diamond, he got LEVELED by a superkick from The Imperial! Golden hit the mat with a thud as Diamond caught his breath, pulled up his partner, but the clock was at 4…

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #6 - Krash

Rod Sterling: OH MAN! THINGS JUST GOT REAL INTERESTING, REAL FAST!

Sterling was right as “Back in Town” hit the speakers and “The Mustached Maverick” Krash came sprinting down the ramp! Krash immediately slid into the ring and took center stage, standing with the duo that was looking down at the fallen Devin Golden. Cromwell, stepped back as a show of good faith, allowing Krash to address his issues with Golden. Diamond reluctantly did as well, as Krash aggressively yanked Golden up by his hair, walked him over to the ropes, and instead of eliminating him, he began firing him up to go after the Cromwell/Diamond duo together! Golden shook his head as if to say, “Let’s do this!!” and the four men paired off with Krash going after Diamond and Golden taking it to Cromwell! The crowd popped strong for this! Cromwell dropped to a seated position so Krash went over to aid Golden! The unlikely allies delivered a tandem corner splash to Diamond before turning their attention to Cromwell, who came staggering out of the corner, but Krash hit him with a dropsault, landing on Diamond! Golden climbs up top and delivers the Golden Touch to Cromwell! The Golden One rolls around the ring, clutching his ribs as Krash wastes no time in picking Cromwell off the mat and taking him over to the ropes! Krash tries to lift KC over the top rope, but Cromwell fights it! Golden enters the melee and helps Krash, but soonafter, Nova Diamond comes to his friend’s aid, pulling Golden and Krash away from the ropes! Diamond delivers a 24k Kick to Krash but then eats a Spinning Neckbreaker by Golden! Golden runs toward Cromwell, as he re-enters the ring but both men had the same idea and collide in the middle of the ring with a Double Crossbody! The clock is at 5…

4…
    3…
    2…

Rod Sterling: This is a huge opportunity for someone! Who’s gonna get this lucky break?!?!?

“Trump” by Weird Al Yankovic played over the arena speakers as ‘Yodakkey’ West Viriginia set foot onto the stage with his trademark “Come and Get It: My Virginity, That Is” T-shirt, and his toy rifle in hand. Unfortunately, he seemed to have a microphone in the other…

Entrant #7 - Yodakkey West Virginia

Yodakkey: WELL, YIPPEE AH OH, LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT OURSELVES IN THAT THERE RING. A COUPLE OF JEN-U-WINE ME –LENNIALS. SO WHAT I SUGGEST, YAH SNOWFLAKES, IS THAT YEH ALL FIND YER SAFE SPACE AND HIDE LIKE THE COWARDS THAT YEH ARE! BECAUSE OL YODAKKEY IS FIXIN’ TO DRAINN THE FWA SWAMP AND YESSIR, IM’MA MAKE THE FWA GREAT AGAIN!

Yodakkey ducks between the ropes and continues on with his monologue as Devin Golden, Kevin Cromwell, Krash, and Nova Diamond all start pulling themselves up from the mat.

Yodakkey: JUST LOOK AT YINZ ALL JUST LAYIN’ AROUND COLLECTIN’ A PAYCHECK STEAD OF OUT WORKIN’ LIKE OL’ YODAKKEY! THAT”S THE PROBLEM WITH YER GENERATION! NOBODY WANTS TO WORK! YA’LL JUST WANT TAH LAY ‘ROUND ALL DAY AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO HAND YEH YER OPPORTUNITY! MATTER OF FACT, IM’MA GIVE YOU ALL AN OPPORTUNITY! IM’MA LET ONE OF YOU PATHETIC ENTITLED, WHINY, TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKES GET THE FIRST SHOT ON OL’ DAKKEY.

“Yodakkey” pushes his chin out and points to it with his finger.

“GO ON NOW! HIT ME!”

The crowd was pouring down boos, but then changed on a dime the moment that Nova Diamond connected with a hard Superkick that shut Yodakkey up! Diamond looked at the other 3 and shrugged his shoulders, and then Krash delivered a springboard moonsault to Yodakkey! Cromwell and Golden had already climbed up to opposite turnbuckles, with Cromwell connecting with his “What’s the story, Morning Glory?” Double Foot Stomp and Golden leaping off with his Golden Touch Frog Splash! Golden and Krash both grab Yodakkey and toss him out of the ring!

Elimination #3 – “Yodakkey” West Virginia

Daniella Kennedy: Such an eloquent young man! What a shame!

Cromwell and Diamond quickly sneak up on Krash and Golden, attempting to eliminate them, but both land on the apron and springboard back into the ring with stereo clotheslines as the clock hits 3…

2…
    1…

Entrant #8 – Mike Valander

“The Prodigal Son” by Kid Rock played over the arena speakers, signaling the arrival of another debuting superstar, Mike Valander!

Valander sprinted down the ramp and slid into the ring immediately going toe to toe with Krash! Valander delivered a variety of knee strikes to “The White Wolf” before turning around and CRUSHING Nova Diamond with a Savage (Claymore) Kick! Diamond rolled to the outside of the ring as Cromwell clobbered Valander from behind and walked him over to the far turnbuckle where he begin drilling him face first into the turnbuckle numerous times. Valander's body draped over the top turnbuckle when Cromwell was done. Amadeus turned around and walked over to Golden who had scooted himself to a seated position in the corner. Amadeus screamed something at Golden, who simply put his hand up as if to say ‘I’m good!’ Cromwell turns his attention back to Valander, who throws a hard right but Cromwell viciously starts throwing knees to the abdomen and then tries to lift him up over the top rope, only for Valander to fight back with a pair of back elbows and a jawbreaker! Cromwell is stunned as Krash comes out of nowhere with a Backstabber! Krash smiles and looks at his work for a moment but it’s not long as Devin Golden grabs him by his hair and attempts to quickly eliminate him, but Krash reverses and ends up whipping Golden over the top rope, but Golden again lands on the apron! But Golden has to think fast as Nova Diamond tries to sweep his legs from the outside! Golden jumps over the attempt and kicks Diamond away! Cromwell attempts to clothesline Golden to the floor, but he ducks, buries his shoulder into Cromwell’s gut and flips over Cromwell’s shoulder back into the ring, only to get LEVELED by a Busaiku Knee Kick from Valander as the clock hits 3….

2…
    1…

Entrant #9 – “The Afflicted” Kayden Knox

The Veer Union’s Defying Gravity blared over the speakers as Kayden Knox set foot in the stage, accompanied by AJ Drake. Nova Diamond slid back into the ring, as Knox began to walk slowly down the ramp. Drake was talking strategy to his client, as it was obvious they were in no real hurry to make their way down to the ring. Knox stayed put on the outside as Diamond and Cromwell work over Valendar in the far corner. Knox confers with AJ Drake and reaches into the ring, grabbing a hold of Devin Golden’s leg and yanking him out of the ring! “The Afflicted” pulled Golden to his feet and launched him into the steel steps before dropping down and laying into him with a series of hard right hands. Knox leaned Golden’s head up against the steps before stepping back and then charging forward with a knee that crushed Golden’s head between his knee and the steps! Knox stepped back as Cromwell and Diamond continued to put boots to the ribs of Mike Valendar. The duo stepped back to take a few stomps at Krash while Knox grabbed Valendar’s leg and dragged him out of the ring as well! “The Afflicted” picked Valendar up and ran full speed crushing Valendar’s spine against the barricade! Knox picked Valendar up and hung his body over the barricade, before stepping back and hooking him up for a Rope Hung DDT from the barricade! Knox looks to the crowd before dropping down and completing the move! Knox pounds his fist against the steel steps as the countdown reaches 3…

2….
    1…

Entrant #10 – “The Wildcard” Jason Randall

“Shoot to Thrill” causes the fans to reach their feet as Jason Randall runs down the ramp and sprints into the ring! Randall slides under the bottom rope and immediately hits the Snake Eye Stunner on Cromwell! Nova Diamond tries to get him some but Randall unloads a series of hard right hands that backs Diamond into the corner, so Randall runs back and then charges in with a corner splash! Diamond stumbles out of the corner and immediately eats a Dueces Wild! Kayden Knox immediately pulls him out of the ring and tosses him over the barricade, into the crowd! Krash gets back to his feet and attempts to hit an enziguiri on Randall, who stumbles back but connects with his pendulum lariat on the rebound! Kayden Knox tries to reach into the ring and grab Krash by the hair, but Randall locks eyes with the “Afflicted” and drops out of the ring, chasing Knox around ringside! After 2 full laps, AJ Drake inserts himself into the middle, getting in Randall’s way and putting him to a full stop! Randall put his hands on his hips and looked to the crowd, before grabbing Drake and rolling him into the ring! AJ Drake scoots backwards and begs Randall not to hurt him, but Randall isn’t having it and pulls Drake up by his hair and connects with a Snake Eyes Stunner! The crowd pops as Randall doesn’t even let him fall, because he quickly grabbed Drake and threw him over the top rope to the outside!

Christian Quinn: NO! NO! DOESN’T COUNT! He’s not a part of this match!

Randall claps his hands together but turns around and walks right into a kendo stick shot from Knox! Knox goes berserk as he unloads on Randall with a barrage of shots to the arm before turning to Krash and doing the same! Mike Valendar steps into the ring and eats a shot to the ribs as well! Knox turns back to Krash as the clock hits 2…

1…

Entrant #11 – “The Exile” Cyrus Truth

Cyrus steps on out to the stage as Kayden Knox turns to the stage in a stance of self-defense, ready to swing the kendo stick right at the former champions head. Cyrus looks focused and looks right at Knox, who doesn’t back an inch, although the wooden stick in his grasp is a possible reason why. Cyrus slowly walks down the ramp as Cromwell begins to stir at ringside. Golden looks exhausted as he’s still slumped against the steps at ringside. Valendar is stumbling to his feet before pulling Diamond back over the barricade. Valendar throws a few forearm shots to the back of his head before dropping him down to the floor. Cyrus has reached the bottom of the ramp, and starts to climb the apron but Knox takes a wild swing that backs him off. Suddenly, Cromwell charges at Cyrus but Cyrus reacts with a quick but fierce clothesline! Cyrus turns back towards Knox, who’s ready, but Krash pulls the Kendo stick out of his hands and tosses it out of the ring! Knox turns around and gets in Krash’s face, but Cyrus spins him around and delivers a Journey’s End to Knox…Knox slides out though and eats a facebuster from Krash! Cromwell runs back in and eats a Double Back Elbow! Randall gets an Atomic Drop, running boot combo from Krash and Cyrus! With everyone down or on the outside, Krash and Cyrus turn to each other and look to the crowd, who roar in approval! Krash extends his hand and Cyrus shakes it! The two men circle the ring, but Mike Valendar slides into the ring, only to get immediately thrown out by the former champion and Krash!

Elimination #4 – Mike Valalander

Cyrus and Krash both turn to each other and are about to engage again, when Devin Golden re-emerges and delivers a Release German Suplex to Krash! Another one to Cyrus! A Third to an entering Nova Diamond! Golden climbs up to the top rope, looking for another Golden Touch Splash! Golden connects, but the move causes him to clutch at his ribs in pain! He uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet, as the clock hits..

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #12 - ???

The crowd goes absolutely BALLISTIC.

“The Orange Man” plays over the arena loudspeakers as a very confused Devin Golden began to connect the dots. No one stepped out onto the stage so Devin began scanning the crowd as the crowd hadn’t heard the theme in so long that even they were a bit thrown by what was happening. Suddenly, Golden turned his head back to the stage and his jaw almost hit the floor as the crowd exploded when they saw a returning Thomas Princeton standing proudly on the stage!

Entrant #12 – “Executive Excellence” Thomas Princeton

Princeton held his hands behind his back as he took in the moment With Golden in the ring, encouraging the chants for the FWA Hall of Famer! Princeton stood in new Green and Gold ring attire as faux $100 bills rained from the entranceway.

“PRINCE-TON” “PRINCE-TON” “PRINCE-TON” chants echoed throughout the arena as Thomas made his way down to the ring, and gave Golden a nod of respect as he took off his gold jacket and prepared to enter the ring! Once Princeton got in the ring, Golden stepped up, right in his face, before nodding in respect as well, before the two just erupted throwing rights and left hands in a wild brawl in the center of the ring! Kayden Knox re-emerged but ate a Double Clothesline, and then Golden/Princeton went right back to their brawl! Golden was obviously the weaker of the two of this point, as he was backed into the corner by The Executive Excellence! Princeton stepped back and then charged in with a corner splash! Golden slumped down into a seated position but Princeton pulled him up and attempted to scoop him over but Golden held on and just sort of plopped to the apron. Princeton tried to kick him off the apron but Krash grabbed Princeton by the hair and connected with a reverse DDT! Cromwell and Diamond were working over Randall on the other side. Cyrus Truth made his way to his feet and pulled Cromwell off and tried to eliminate him, which drew the attention of Diamond to come to his aid! Krash came to help his buddy, Cyrus and the two dispersed of Diamond and Cromwell before locking eyes again as the clock hit…

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #13 – James “Eyesnsane” Hughes

“Get Me” by Twista blared over the speakers as James Hughes sprinted down the ramp with TED and Killemall walking down not far behind! Eyes immediately with a springboard clothesline into the ring, wiping out both Cyrus and Krash! Spinning back elbow to Knox and then a running knee to Golden, who was seated in the corner! Randall kicked him in the gut and attempted a Wildcard Special, but Hughes spun out and delivered a Reverse Spinning Neckbreaker! Hughes pounded his chest and let out a primal roar before getting totally blindsided by Diamond and Cromwell! Hughes fell to the mat in a heap as the duo started to put the boots to him before turning their attention to Princeton. The Executive of Excellence gasped for air as Cromwell’s boot was placed firmly against his throat! Kayden Knox, on the opposite side of the ring, turned his attention to Krash, trying to lift him over the top rope as Jason Randall and Cyrus Truth paired off on the far side of the ring.Devin Golden clutched the bottom rope as he tried to stay out of the line of sight of all of his opponents. Cromwell took his foot off of Princeton’s throat as he noticed James Hughes was getting back to his feet, so he charged forward with a running clothesline only for Hughes to duck down and send him over the top with a back body drop! Cromwell landed on the apron, connected with a kick to the dome and then climbed up to the top rope for a crossbody but Princeton shook the ropes and crotched Cromwell up top! Thomas Princeton climbed up to the middle rope and Superplexed Cromwell off the top! Cromwell and Princeton both laid motionless in the ring! Randall had reversed the pressure and was now trying to eliminate Cyrus on the other side. Kayden Knox was dropping vicious knees into Devin Golden’s abdomen and Eyesnsane was trying to pull Krash up by his hair but Krash fought back only to get a knee to the gut and then tossed over the top rope by Hughes! Krash held on, but Eyes drilled him with an uppercut that sent Krash to the outside…but Krash landed on the barricade! He pulled himself up carefully as his feet had not touched the floor with the clock counting down…

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #14 – Jiggy John? Jugem Jugem? Jobber Jimbo?

The trio of Triple J security ran down to the ring all dressed in mall cop security guard outfits and immediately began arguing over which one of them would be representing Triple J Securityin the Carnal Contendership match! They did Rock, Paper, Scissors with each man constantly showing one of each object and not being able to reach a consensus, so they all nodded in agreement and decided that they would ALL enter Carnal Contendership! The three men stormed the ring and almost immediately got targeted by Randall, Hughes, Cyrus, Golden, Diamond and Cromwell! Triple J security all dropped down and rolled out of the ring, avoiding a mugging and yelled at everyone in the ring! The trio went to the corner of ringside to regroup as they noticed Krash on the barricade, trying to stabilize himself for a leap onto the apron.

Rod Sterling: Oh no.

Christian Quinn: I think this is the end for Krash in Carnal Contendership!

Daniella Kennedy: Guys ... Nova Diamond is hanging tough!

Triple J surrounded Krash and taunted him as Jimbo took a swipe at Krash’s left leg, but Krash stomped on his hand! Then Krash leaped OVER all three members of Triple J to the ring apron! The three security guys turned around, grabbed his left leg and tried to yank it down but Krash drilled Jugem with a kick to the head that backed him off! Krash turned around and fought off a forearm attempt by Nova Diamond! Then Princeton enters the fray with a forearm to both men. Hughes, however, came in out of nowhere, burying his shoulder to Krash’s gut, and attempting to suplex him back into the ring! But Krash counters by blocking the attempt, and suplexing Hughes over the top rope onto all three members of Triple J on the floor!

Elimination #5 – James ‘Eyesnsane’ Hughes

An exhausted Krash tumbles back into the ring as the clock hits…

Rod Sterling: These guys just aren’t willing to be eliminated! Everyone is giving it their absolute all!

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #15 – “The Carnegie Carnivore” Michael Garcia

Daniella Kennedy: OH. MY. GOD.

Christian Quinn: Eliminations are about to come fast and furious, Roddy!

Golden immediately scooted himself to the far ropes and started to pull himself up, even as exhausted as he was. Krash, too, realized that even with the fight that he just put up, he was going to need to defend himself here. Garcia was in a foul mood as usual, as he stormed down to the ring but was immediately met by TED and Killemall on the entrance ramp, who he tossed into the steel barricade on the outside! As soon as he reached ringside, he was bum rushed by Jugem Jugem and Jiggy John, but he tossed Jugem into the steel steps and then powerbombed Jiggy onto the apron! He rolled each of them into the ring, and then clotheslined Jimbo with authority and tossed him into the ring as well! Garcia stepped into the ring and was immediately charged at by Nova Diamond who he crushed with an Incline (Deep Six)! Kevin Cromwell stumbled into a Pendulum (End of Days)! Chokeslam to Golden! Garcia grabbed Randall by the throat but Krash charged towards him only to eat a Big Boot and then a chokeslam to Randall! Knox tried a spear but Garcia leveled him with a Yakuza Kick! Cyrus spun him around and attempted a Journey’s End, but Garcia countered and delivered a Pendulum!

Rod Sterling: And Mike Garcia is the Alpha Male in the ring right now! Every single person is down and out! Only one man stands and that’s Main Event Mike!

Jugem Jugem pulls himself up but gets clotheslined to the outside by Mike!

Elimination #6 – Triple J Security

Jiggy John tries to sneak attack but he gets tossed out by Mike!

Jobber Jimbo gets picked up and Military Press Slammed to the outside!

Garcia pointed at all of his fallen opponents as if he were calculating which one to make his next victim. He looked around the ring, and finally settled in on Krash as the clock counted down…

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #16 –Danny “F’n” Toner

Everyone looks to the stage, but there’s no sign of Toner to be found. Garcia even turns his attention to the ramp, but after not seeing anyone, he goes back to lifting Krash up, grabs him by the throat, and begins to lift him into the air, when suddenly Devin Golden chop blocks him from behind! Garcia clutches his left knee as Krash thumbs Garcia in the right eye! Garcia stumbles against the ropes as Golden charges forward with a clothesline that doesn’t take him out of the ring! Krash tries but he’s just not strong enough to eliminate the big man! This time, Golden charges back, Krash pops him up into the air, and Golden gets some air with a leaping clothesline that causes Garcia to tumble over the top rope….but unfortunately, Golden went with him to the outside! Krash looked on in amazement before being blindsided by Jason Randall! The men left in the ring began to pair up and try for eliminations as Garcia was stunned at ringside!

Eliminations #7 and #8 – Michael Garcia and Devin Golden

Daniella Kennedy: I don’t think Devin Golden intended to eliminate himself … he just had to use so much force and leverage to get Garcia out that he ended up toppling over himself!

Rod Sterling: And Garcia is livid!

Christian Quinn: Nova Diamond outlasted the other person who started the match with him! Nova Diamond outlasted Devin Golden! No matter if he's next out, what a performance! But he better stay clear of Mike Garcia right now.

Main Event Mike slammed his fist into the ring apron before shoving a referee and grabbing Devin Golden by the hair before launching him into the steel steps at ringside! Security swarms the ring and tries to hold Garcia back as he seethes. Golden pulls himself up and grabs a steel chair! He marches towards Garcia and as a security guard tries to grab the chair, a livid Golden yanks the chair and inadvertently hits a security guard! Golden turns to see what happened as Garcia breaks free from security and lands a Yakuza Kick right to Golden’s jaw! He strikes Golden over the head with the chair! The Golden One falls to the floor in a heap, as Garcia drops to his knees, takes a nearby camera crod and begins choking Golden with it! He yanks back with all of his might as security begs him to let go but he refuses! Suddenly…

Danny Toner’s music and Toner runs down the ramp!

Rod Sterling: Better late than never!

As soon as Garcia hears the music, he lets go, grabs the chair and absolutely CLOBBERS Toner with the chair, before delivering a Penduluum on the ramp!

Elimination #9 – Danny F’n Toner

Security finally gets a grasp on the situation and pulls Garcia away screaming as the countdown hits…

Entrant #17 – ???

The lights go completely out in the arena and a hush falls over the arena.

Rod Sterling: What in the hell….What now?

Daniella Kennedy: This has been an unpredictable Carnal Contendership, but now…now what?

The stage fills up with smoke, before a single red spotlight shines on the stage. A figure approaches, almost zombie-like into the spotlight as familiar music starts to play as the crowd starts to recognize! There are cheers throughout the building as the drumbeat gets more intense and when the dark orange light fills the arena…IZZY VAN DOREN is seen standing at the top of the ramp! Izzy stops and turns around, before reappearing at the top of the stage with a shopping cart full of weapons and she wheels it down to the ramp, running over Danny Toner in the process!

Entrant #17 – “The Notorious IVD” Izzzy Von Doren!

The crowd burst into cheers as Izzy grabs a Kendo stick from the cart and swirls it around! She shows off a bit in the center of the ring, before catching a charging Jason Randall in the ribs and then over the back! Shot to the shoulder blades of Cromwell! Side Russian Leg Sweep to Cyrus with the Kendo Stick! Shot to Krash’s arm! Izzy stomps her feet and gets herself pumped up as she turns around and sees Kayden Knox sliding into the ring, and yielding his own Kendo Stick! The two superstars smile at each other before having their own Kendo Stick duel! Almost in a fencing style, the two clash in the ring which elicits a chuckle from the crowd! Suddenly, Kayden delivers a hard swing that shatters IVD’s stick and Knox goes to town with a series of hard shots to the arm and ribs of the Notorious One! And while that would usually keep a normal man down, Izzy waited for Knox to turn around before popping back up and delivering a Zig Zag with her portion of her stick to Knox! Izzy tossed her Kendo stick out of the ring as she turned her focus to Cromwell and trying to eliminate him as the clock hit…

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #18 – “The Prodigy” Mike Parr

“Sick” by Adelitas Way signaled the arrival of “The Prodigy” Mike Parr. Flanked by The New Breed’s Hughes and Prototype, Parr made his way down the ramp, stopping halfway. He confers with his partners, who ask him if he’s sure, and he nods yes before they turn around and walk to the back. Parr stares at the road in front of him, before resuming his journey and carefully walking into the ring. He immediately spots an opportunity where Diamond and Randall are trying to dump each other over the top and tries to send them both out but they both land on the apron! Kevin Cromwell pushes IVD aside and marches toward Mike Parr, who kicks him in the gut and delivers a Double Underhook Piledriver. Parr then does the same to Princeton!

Cromwell rolls to a kneeling position and then gets a Shining Wizard for his trouble! Kayden Knox attempts a clothesline, but Parr ducks…and connects with a Rolling Cutter! Running Knee to Randall! The crowd pops as Parr gets leveled from behind by Cyrus Truth! Parr falls face first into the bottom turnbuckle as Cyrus hits his patented First Five Steps! Cyrus turns around and walks right into a Sonic Reducer from Izzy Von Doren! But Izzy meets a big running boot from Princeton, who continues to stick around despite being retired for the past four years.

Nova Diamond pulls Kevin Cromwell up to his feet and almost hurriedly tries to pull Cyrus Truth up to his feet and run him to the ropes, trying desperately to eliminate the man who is the most decorated man in the ring. Cyrus is basically dead weight but the duo keep lifting and pulling with Izzy joining in as the clock hits…

1…

Entrant #19 – “The Artist” Eli Black

Rod Sterling: The last of our rookies to enter the 2019 Carnal COntendership match, Eli Black is…

Christian Quinn: QUIET, YOU IDIOT! THIS MAN IS AN ARTEEST! We’re about to witness a masterpiece before our very eyes! Much like Leonardo Da Vinci, Mozart, and Monin, Eli Black has perfected his craft!

Eli Black runs down the ramp and makes an impact right away by attacking Krash! He heads right for the CWA legend and begins hammering away in the corner. Meanwhile, over with Cyrus Truth, he begins elbowing his way out of the situation and tries to eliminate Cromwell, but he rakes the eyes of the former champion and causes him to stumble back to the corner. Cromwell throws several boots to the gut as Nova Diamond turns around and eats a DDT by Jason Randall! Randall is pumped and shows his excitement by shouting out to the crowd! Randall turns around and sees a charging Izzy Van Doren coming right at him, but he sidesteps her and sends her flying out of the ring, over the top rope!

Elimination #10 – Izzy Van Doren

Izzy is irate at ringside and begins throwing every weapon is her shopping cart at ringside! Again, security is called to ringside to remove IVD as she kicks the steel steps violently, refusing to accept her removal! Meanwhile, back in the ring, Kayden Knox throws a bomb to Eli Black and then clobbers Krash before going back over to Jason Randall. Knox tries to lift Randall over the top, and starts to push him over but Randall fights it…IZZY VAN DOREN RUNS BACK INTO THE RING AND DUMPS JASON RANDALL OUT OF THE RING!

Elimination #11 – Jason Randall

Rod Sterling: WHAT?!?!?!?! Come on! That can’t be legal Izzy Van Doren was already eliminated from the match!

Jason Randall grew wide eyed as he realized what happened and chased after Izzy Van Doren, who ran through the crowd! Randall took off in hot pursuit after her as the clock hit…

3…
    2…
    1…

Entrant #20, and the Final Entrant – Gabrielle Montgomery

“Envy” by KHZ played over the arena speakers and the place absolutely ERUPTED in cheers as Gabrielle Montgomery wasted no time in running time down to the ring, sliding in, and delivering a hard clothesline to Mike Parr! Right hand to Eli Black! Jumping Heel Kick to Kayden Knox! Split Legged Hangman’s Neckbreaker to Krash! Savate Kick to Diamond! GaBlower to Cromwell! Then Gabrielle and Thomas Princeton meet eye to eye. Princeton, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, smirks and winks. Then he offers a handshake. Gabrielle lands a solid open-fist punch to the jaw and hits her Double D-DT finisher!

The ring is cleared, except for two individuals. Gabrielle and Cyrus stand across the ring, with Cyrus wiping the sweat from his brow, as Gabby glares at him across the ring. The crowd is waiting for the two of them to lock horns and the tension mounts but suddenly, Mike Parr pulls Gabby out of the ring from the outside, where Parr/Krash/Black start laying into Gabby with a vicious gang assault as Cyrus gets pulled out by Knox/Cromwell/Diamond on the other! Once those two have been taken out of the equation, Parr slams Krash’s head into the ring apron and then rolls him back into the ring with Black following. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the ring, Knox slides in and immediately goes after Eli Black! Knox and Princeton immediately pick him up and sent him flying out of the ring!

Elimination #12 – “The Artist” Eli Black

Then Knox turns on Princeton and hits the Malice Content finisher. Knox quickly discards Princeton over the top rope and out of the match!

Elimination #13 - Thomas Princeton

Diamond and Cromwell left Cyrus laying motionless on the outside and re-entered the ring, sending Knox to the mat with Wheelbarrow Codebreaker combination! Diamond directs traffic pointing over to Krash, setting up their next move. Cromwell steps forward and Diamond grabs him by his hair and tights and launches him out of the ring! The crowd is stunned, as is Cromwell!

Elimination #14 – “Amadeus” Kevin Cromwell

Cromwell is an absolute awe as he looks back into the ring, with a smiling Diamond shaking his head “Nothing personal, mate! Every man for himself!” But he doesn’t see Kayden Knox rising up behind him….and Knox gets eliminated by a re-emerging Mike Parr!

Elimination #15 – “The Afflicted” Kayden Knox

Christian Quinn: We’re down to our final five! Parr, Diamond, Krash, Gabby, and Cyrus! A trip to Back in Business awaits one of these five competitors!

Daniella Kennedy: I'm stunned Nova Diamond is in this group. He's got to be exhausted. He's been in since the very start!

Mike Parr and Krash square off and begin trading lefts and rights with each other until Parr gains the upper hand with a sharp uppercut that knocks Krash near the ropes, and Parr uses this opportunity to try and eliminate Krash and Diamond tries to help Parr yet Parr wants no help him and shoves Diamond away. Diamond chuckles to himself and the two begin a shoving match while Cyrus and Gabby have stopped what they were doing and just watch. All this time however has allowed Krash to recover and takes out both men with a double clothesline! The crowd comes alive for Krash and he hypes them up even more, but that ends up costing him big time as Parr has quickly recovered and clubs Krash from behind into the ropes and quickly dumps him out of the ring to the outside and the crowd is clearly not happy with this

Elimination #16 - Krash

Parr mocks Krash and then mocks the crowd, who is unhappy with him for eliminating one of their favorites. Parr turns around is met by Cyrus though and Cyrus drills Parr with several forearm strikes that has Parr reeling in the corner now. Cyrus has Parr in the corner and comes back looking for a corner clothesline but Parr gets a boot up, stopping Cyrus in his tracks and knocking him back a few steps. Parr grabs Cyrus and tries to toss him over the top and thinks he has eliminated Cyrus but hangs on and stands on the apron, and Parr notices this and charges at Cyrus who is still on the apron but Cyrus quickly pulls down the ropes and Parr goes over and to the outside!

Elimination #17 - Mike Parr

Daniella Kennedy: NOVA DIAMOND IS JUST HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE! FINAL THREE

Parr is absolutely livid and throws a fit on the outside while Cyrus tries to re-enter the ring, but is met by Gabby as he’s back in and two have a stand off while the crowd eats it up. Hiding in a corner is Diamond, waiting for his opening while Gabby and Cyrus square off and the two of them begin trading lefts and rights, and it looks like Cyrus may have the upper hand but Gabby counters and drops Cyrus with a jawbreaker that stuns him and sends him stumbling back near the ropes and then from out of nowhere Diamond pops up and clotheslines Cyrus over the rope but Truth hangs once again and brings himself back up on the apron...Gabby from out of nowhere knocks him off the apron and to the outside!

Elimination #18 - Cyrus Truth

Rod Sterling: It’s down to the final two! Gabrielle and Nova Diamond!

Christian Quinn: I mean ... we've been doubting Nova Diamond all night. Can he do the unthinkable?

Daniella Kennedy: Only one person, Ryan Rondo, has ever gone wire to wire and win Carnal Contendership.

Diamond quickly tries to toss Gabby over the ropes, but Gabby fends him off with a sharp back elbow knocking him back a few steps. Gabby recovers and as Diamond comes to Gabby stuns him with an enziguiri and follows up with a jumping heel kick! She goes for a split legged moonsault but Diamond manages to roll out of the in time and Gabby hits the canvas! Both of them lay on the mat for several seconds until Diamond recovers and waits as Gabby stumbles to her feet...24K KICK!

Gabby stumbles back against the ropes and Diamond follows up with a superkick that knocks Gabby over the ropes and to the outside!

Elimination #19 - Gabrielle Montgomery

Christian Quinn: OH MY GOD! NOVA DIAMOND WITH THE ULTIMATE SHOCKER!

WINNER OF CARNAL CONTENDERSHIP: NOVA DIAMOND

Nova Diamond crumbles to his knees as the music hits. The crowd is absolutely stunned, half cheering and half silent. Fans are shown on the feed with their hands on their cheeks and foreheads, their eyes super big and mouths open. Some kids are even turning to their parents with a shocked expression, asking questions.

Christian Quinn: If you didn't know Nova Diamond before, you'll know him NOW!

Gabrielle Montgomery is outside the ring with a face full of rage and annoyance. Cyrus Truth watches from the rampway with a little more time to adjust to the disappointment. He and Gabrielle lock eyes, both reflecting on the fact that they each thought at least ONE of them would win the match. But now they stare into the ring and see Nova Diamond with his hand raised, the man who will face Dave Sullivan for the FWA World Championship at Back in Business.

Rod Sterling: What a surprise. What a night. Nova Diamond is heading to Back in Business. And ... for Cyrus Truth and Gabrielle Montgomery ... where do they go ... NOW?!

The last scene is from behind Cyrus Truth, his back turned to the camera. He's staring into the ring while Gabrielle Montgomery stands off to the side and has her head face down into the apron. Nova Diamond is in the ring, hand raised, embracing the biggest moment of his super-young FWA career.
    Last edited by Sayer; 11-23-2019 at 10:50 PM.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS (CARNAL CONTENDERSHIP SPECIAL) 11/15/2019

That's not what I expected. Thats an awesome upset. Congrats to that man. I dont know that man, but congrats to him. Thats really cool and left field. It reminds me of when SuperSaiyan/Michelle von Horrowitz won the CWA equivalent. Thats awesome stuff, and honestly makes for a great story considering Sully's character.

creatively drained artist

Status
      Country                    Turkey

wait what when where which who why HOW
    Du bindest einen Blumenkranz...
    ...wieso siehst du so traurig aus?

creatively drained artist

Status
      Country                    Turkey

On a more serious note, I totally wasn't expecting this at all. A big thanks to everyone who saw that winner in my promo. I'll do my best to follow up to my biggest victory ever in FWA and be worthy of Back In Business Main-Event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    That's not what I expected. Thats an awesome upset. Congrats to that man. I dont know that man, but congrats to him. Thats really cool and left field. It reminds me of when SuperSaiyan/Michelle von Horrowitz won the CWA equivalent. Thats awesome stuff, and honestly makes for a great story considering Sully's character.
    Ironically enough, just a few days ago I read through all of MVH promos when I had nothing else to do. A shame that I didn't play in the same time with SuperSaiyan, he is a great writer from what I've read from him.
    Du bindest einen Blumenkranz...
    ...wieso siehst du so traurig aus?

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Welp. So much for a Nova/Cromwell feud

I've said this since the moment Hermes arrived on the scene; the second he gets out of the tag ranks he's going to sky rocket to the main event, I've rarely seen anyone come on the board, that isn't just naturally creative but also consistent (because god damn have I seen some good writers that would be multi time world champs if they didn't poof. Nash, A few of Willis's charries. Super Sayian, off the top of my head)

That being said, Hermes is a class A guy, I've had the pleasure of working with him several times and I can say without a second of a doubt, that Sully is in trouble

Plus I'm just bloody delighted that a newbie got the nod
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Congrats to Nova. I'm interested to see where everyone goes after this.

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    On a more serious note, I totally wasn't expecting this at all. A big thanks to everyone who saw that winner in my promo. I'll do my best to follow up to my biggest victory ever in FWA and be worthy of Back In Business Main-Event.

Ironically enough, just a few days ago I read through all of MVH promos when I had nothing else to do. A shame that I didn't play in the same time with SuperSaiyan, he is a great writer from what I've read from him.
    SuperSaiyan was amazing. I really admired his writing style. Next to Smooth Jazz Wolf, they're probably my favorite people to read on this board in the efed section. I was really sad he left because he was also a great person to talk to. Super creative dude. If he'd stuck around, I'm sure he would be dominating here (and would have dominated in the CWA).

Hail To The King

Status

congrats nova well deserve. Should be intresting story to BIB

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    ​Brayden Bridges

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    SuperSaiyan was amazing. I really admired his writing style. Next to Smooth Jazz Wolf, they're probably my favorite people to read on this board in the efed section. I was really sad he left because he was also a great person to talk to. Super creative dude. If he'd stuck around, I'm sure he would be dominating here (and would have dominated in the CWA).
    Hermes (Nova Diamond) RPd as the Sin City Vultures.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

And I wrote a 27 page CC. Y'all gonna read that bitch.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I also want to point out that the top four promos were very close (Diamond/Cyrus/Parr/Gabby). We had to call in a tiebreaker, and even after the tiebreaker, Cyrus and Diamond were separated by a TENTH of a point. ANY of the top four had a realistic shot of winning.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I’m glad everyone enjoyed the show, this was a fun show to work on. Congrats to all of the winners, especially Nova Diamond.

Good to see The Elite back in the fold, and I look forward to working with them again given their history with Fenix and Savage from their CWA days.

Izzy, you’re going down.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Squash Fodder

Status

I've known for week I was going to win my debut tag match but it still feels good to see it. Looking forward to getting a match in against a real opponent

Also happy to see Ashley Bell get some time in CC.

CC was incredible, congrats Nova!

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Huge congrats to Hermes. Massive win there.

The CC match was great, and stacked with some huge returns and some really cool moments.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Thomas Princeton return was the coolest part, and yes iMatt did actually promo.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Carnal Contendership was absolute bonkers. Fantastically written, at no point did it feel cluttered or difficult to follow, and full of great moments, unique spots, and just flat-out fun. Especially with a darkhorse winner in Nova Diamond! Congrats, Hermes! Well earned. The Elite returning is another massive boost to the tag division, fantastic to see Stocke & Ocean once again. Plus Sullivan capping off a boss-quality celebration/gloating/fuck you I'm the king promo is a great hype for Back in Business.

Minor aside: I don't know where half of these jobber characters are from but I need a spinoff series about their lives as either wrestlers or constant failures as such. Only on the WC Network: Drive Along, starring Triple J Security, Joey Gladstone & Uncle Jesse, and other notable names. Discover which of them are legally allowed to drive a vehicle (the answer will surprise you!)

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Thank you Smoothie.

I have some further comments I want to make tonight after work. Was too exhausted last night to do it.

Congrats to Hermes and all the winners. But really, congrats and thank you for what was a FANTASTIC CC Showing.

And yes, all the returns did promo, will be posted tonight, and Are back as active competitors.

Princeton, Izzy, and Cromwell.

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Thomas Princeton return was the coolest part, and yes iMatt did actually promo.
    I really enjoyed the little face off between Gabrielle and Princeton, any kind of angle between them now considering their history could be fun as well.

Boobage Expert

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    I really enjoyed the little face off between Gabrielle and Princeton, any kind of angle between them now considering their history could be fun as well.
    It's so good to be back! And yes I am sure anything we can work out together would be great, still kicking off the ring rust but who better to do that with than with one of the best rpers of all time. It was really exciting to come back though still got a lot to catch up, the CC match was so well written as was Princeton's return the whole thing just worked!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by iMatt View Post
    It's so good to be back! And yes I am sure anything we can work out together would be great, still kicking off the ring rust but who better to do that with than with one of the best rpers of all time. It was really exciting to come back though still got a lot to catch up, the CC match was so well written as was Princeton's return the whole thing just worked!
    Great to have you back buddy, Tom v Gabs is definitely a feud I'd love to do at some point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information