Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - November 4, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - November 4, 2019

Monday Night Raw Preview
    November 4, 2019

Lesnar vows to hunt down Mysterio

Despite defeating Cain Velasquez by submission and retaining his WWE Championship at WWE Crown Jewel on Thursday, Brock Lesnar had little time to savor his triumph over his longtime nemesis as Rey Mysterio utterly unleashed on The Beast Incarnate with a rapid succession of steel chair blasts that temporarily dazed The Conqueror.

Following that altercation, Paul Heyman announced on Friday Night SmackDown that Lesnar has quit the blue brand and is coming to Raw with the aim of hunting down The Greatest Mask of All Time.

Lesnar and Heyman are in New York and are will be on Raw tonight. Will Mysterio — or perhaps even his son Dominik — suffer another beatdown at the hands of the reigning, defending WWE Champion?

Seth Rollins to address Universal Title loss to "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins’ rivalry with “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt ended in decisive — and dispiriting — fashion when the two-time Universal Champion was downed by his monstrous foe at WWE Crown Jewel and relieved of the title he had chased and protected for the better part of a year. With the title now in the SmackDown orbit and beyond Rollins’ reach, fans have been wondering what the embattled former champion will have to say in the wake of a tumultuous, controversial month. Tonight, he’ll have the chance to do just that, as the two-time titleholder will address the WWE Universe in the wake of his loss. And, given that Rollins has been transparent about his feelings both in front of and behind the curtain over the last 30 days, it’s safe to say this will be a must-see.

Will NXT attempt to take over Raw?

As the three-way battle for brand supremacy looms at Survivor Series, a weakened SmackDown roster was routed by a platoon of NXT Superstars led by NXT Champion Adam Cole, who successfully defended his title against Daniel Bryan in Friday night’s main event. Logic assumes that the black-and-gold brand will attempt to mount a similar offensive against Monday Night Raw, but with Raw’s entire roster in the building, will the Full Sail soldiers have the manpower to achieve a repeat of Friday night’s takeover? Tune in to Raw, live at 8/7 C on USA Network, to find out.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - November 4, 2019

The fallout from Saudi and NXT SmackDown has grabbed my attention for RAW so will be watching. Well, switching between this and the Cowboys/Giants anyway. Velveteen Dream appearance would be welcome; as would an appearance from the Fiend in some cross-brand situation, since he’ll be there for the dark match afterwards anyway.

Status

Should be an action packed episode with Brock appearing and the NXT invasion continuing. Hoping there's more "story" to the NXT invasion this week, rather than just a bunch of beatdowns.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Brock Lesnar is better than us?

No, I believe the only person better than us is MJF and we know it.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Brock Lesnar is better than us?

No, I believe the only person better than us is MJF and we know it.
    Paul Heyman thinks he's going to get heat from me but the joke's on him because I HATE MYSELF!

That was an even better than usual promo from Paul E. to kick off the show. Gonna be a fun night, I think.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Paul Heyman thinks he's going to get heat from me but the joke's on him because I HATE MYSELF!

That was an even better than usual promo from Paul E. to kick off the show. Gonna be a fun night, I think.
    Yeah, it wasn’t bad. Heyman is the only thing I still care about in regards to Lesnar.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

I love Asuka and Kairi. And I'm kinda happy to see the duo of Natalya and Charlotte returning tonight. They were fun last week.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I love Asuka and Kairi. And I'm kinda happy to see the duo of Natalya and Charlotte returning tonight. They were fun last week.
    I love the team of Asuka and Kairi, and now that they’re heels and Asuka has the green mist they’re a ton of fun.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Status

If WWE is going to continue doing Survivor Series as brand warfare, which I'm sure they will, I'm going to need the commentators to position their brand as the dominant one all year round like they used to do back in the mid-2000s, and not just act like there's a rivalry between them one month out of the year.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

That was a hell of a match and I must admit that beat down was fun too. Dio Maddin is taller than Brock but he still got manhandled

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Status

So Mysterio just gonna let Dio take an F5 before he decides to show up? What a dick. By the way, good for Rey, and I think these two will have a fantastic match, but why is it so easy for him to get over on Brock? I mean, even with the element of surprise, I just don't buy him leaving him Brock laid out twice.

Status

Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy on Raw?

Yeah, NXT definitely showing up in this one.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    UK

If WWE is going to continue doing Survivor Series as brand warfare, which I'm sure they will, I'm going to need the commentators to position their brand as the dominant one all year round like they used to do back in the mid-2000s, and not just act like there's a rivalry between them one month out of the year.
    Couldn’t agree more with this. Personally love these types of stories but finding it hard to buy into this when we’re just over the ridiculous wildcard rule and we’ve literally just had a reset draft like a month ago. Why should we believe anybody on RAW or SmackDown would be loyal to said brand when they’ve literally just started working on that brand? NXT is a different situation; and it’s the only viable story to buy into in terms of loyalty to a brand. Rey versus Brock will be epic when it goes down. Assuming Survivor Series.

Hail To The King

Status

Rey vs. Brock has made Lesnar intresting somewhat by me

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GJCLS View Post
    Couldn’t agree more with this. Personally love these types of stories but finding it hard to buy into this when we’re just over the ridiculous wildcard rule and we’ve literally just had a reset draft like a month ago. Why should we believe anybody on RAW or SmackDown would be loyal to said brand when they’ve literally just started working on that brand? NXT is a different situation; and it’s the only viable story to buy into in terms of loyalty to a brand. Rey versus Brock will be epic when it goes down. Assuming Survivor Series.
    That's a big reason why NXT being added into the mix this year is promising. The competitors on NXT actually have a reason to be loyal and want to assert their dominance. The top guys in NXT have all been there for a long time, and the rest of them have never been on Raw and Smackdown anyways. They're all NXT through and through. And being the development brand, they have something to prove by beating Raw and Smackdown superstars. So it works. But any kind of Raw vs. Smackdown beef is just not believable.

And consider me shocked, Murphy got the clan win and there was no NXT interference.

Status

Alright, let's see how many fans WWE can turn against Seth tonight.

Status

Ok wait a second... this might be something.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Someone from NXT is going to jump Rollins I bet. Papa H out here giving his first born Seth a speech

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Rollins is going to be the team captain for Team Raw at Survivor Series.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

War Eagle

Status

With the way Survivor Series usually pans out, I'll be interested how they're going to protect Brock and The Fiend in the same contest. Possibly by having Mysterio interfere and get rid of Lesnar?

Also, I'll quite enjoy a Rollins/OC tandem for the Raw Brand.

Thread Information