Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - October 30, 2019

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion - October 30, 2019

WWE NXT Preview
    October 30, 2019

Finn Balor to explain his actions

As first reported on WWE’s The Bump, Finn Bálorwill be at Full Sail University tonight and will explain his shocking actions from last week.

Bálor initially seemed to be aiding Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa in warding off The Undisputed ERA. However, Bálor shockingly dropped Gargano with a Pele Kick out of nowhere, setting off a brutal attack that ended up with Johnny Wrestling being taken out of Full Sail University in an ambulance.

Why has Bálor set his sights on Johnny Gargano? Tune in to NXT and find out.

Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai challenge WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors

After their victory over Marina Shafir & Jessamyn Duke, Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai will challenge WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors tonight on WWE NXT.

Nox & Kai pulled out the big win last Wednesday night, but were immediately called out by Asuka & Kairi Sane. In a furious tirade in their native Japanese and English, the champions claimed the challengers will have “no chance” when they do battle.

Will The Kabuki Warriors’ prediction come true, or will Nox & Kai prove them wrong and capture the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship?

Tyler Bate and Cameron Grimes go one-on-one

After their confrontation on NXT, Tyler Bate will go one-on-one with Cameron Grimes tonight on USA Network.

Bate, the inaugural WWE United Kingdom Champion, was at ringside to take in The Technical Savage’s battle with Matt Riddle, and questioned why Grimes wouldn’t accept Riddle’s offer of a fist bump after The Original Bro’s victory. Grimes responded by shoving Bate, and Textbook Tyler responded by decking Grimes with a huge left hand.

Will Bate teach Grimes a lesson in respect, or will The Technical Savage cave Bate in on his way to victory?

Candice LeRae and Io Shirai renew their rivalry

When Io Shirai tried to interfere in the battle between Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley, The Genius of The Sky quickly found out that she has another rival of her own to worry about – Candice LeRae. Tenacious C rushed to the ring to neutralize Shirai, letting her know that the bad blood between them is far from over.

Now, the two will renew their rivalry in a one-on-one battle tonight on WWE NXT. The last time these two clashed in singles action was at NXT TakeOver: Toronto in a grueling grudge match that had the NXT Universe on the edge of their seats. Shirai walked out of that battle victorious. Will history repeat itself, or will Candice LeRae even the score against her former best friend? Find out on WWE NXT, live tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Keith Lee and Matt Riddle team up to face The Undisputed Era

As revealed this morning on WWE's The Bump, Matt Riddle will join forces with Keith Lee to take on NXT Tag Team Champions Kyle O’Reilly& Bobby Fish of The Undisputed ERA.

Lee is eager to get his hands on The Undisputed ERA after all four members attacked him following NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong’s win in last week’s main event, while there is certainly no love lost between Riddle and the ERA after The Original Bro’s chase of NXT Champion Adam Cole.

Can Lee & Riddle make their first outing as a team in NXT a successful one, or will The Undisputed ERA continue to assert their dominance over the black-and-gold brand?
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - October 30, 2019

This looks like a cracking show. Grimes vs Bate is going to be so awesome. Any variation of Riddle/Partner vs Redragon is fine by me

3rd Degree WC HallofFamer

Status

All woman’s War Games announced. It’s gonna be fucking lit! Ripley, Lerae, Team Kick vs Shirai, The Horsewomen (2 of them) and Belair...sign me the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Candice LeRae vs. Io Shirai - I'd argue it peaked with the hot start with the double topes by both women. Candice LeRae came off as really bland again, especially when she is against Io who is all extreme with this new heel character she has (which is totally forced btw). And it's hard to get interested in her so the whole match felt half full. The action was fine but lacked something.

Balor promo - It was okay but the "shoot" comments at the start were eyerolling and he really didn't get his point for turning over well. The wrestlers in the back are too much of a mark to be wrestlers? What?

WWE Women's Tag Team Title Match: The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane) (c) vs. Team Kick (Dakota Kai & Tegan Nox) - Kairi Sane is a natural babyface but she comes off way more natural as a heel than I thought. Way more so than Io does. It's the Sami Zayn complex. Natural Face but can easily be a heel too. I loved The Kabuki Warriors working on the legs of Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai who have history of leg injuries. The Kabuki Warriors had some rad tag offence as well. Daktoa Kai were good in the FIP role as you'd expect. But Tegan Nox didn't make much of an impression in the match.

The post match brawl was pretty sick as well. Women's Wargames sounds pretty exciting to me.

Cameron Grimes vs. Tyler Bate - I haven't enjoyed what they do with Grimes creatively. He is very bland and his promo content is cringe but he is allowed to have random matches against amazing wrestlers such as Tyler Bate and Matt Riddle so I'm cool. This was very similar to the Riddle match in that they went out there and had a competitive, high tempo match. The crossbody moosault counter to the rebounded lariat was fantastic. Grimes worked very snug and Bate looked great as always.

Non Title Tag Team Match: Keith Lee & Matt Riddle vs. The Undisputed ERA (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) - Balls to the walls fun here. Keith Lee looked better than he has done in a few weeks. Just by the simple fact that he toned down the "I'm Keith Marufuji" offence. He made great use of his weight - him running through the Era and nailing them with double clothesline. Riddle had some cool moves too. A fun main event.

The War Games set up being basically identical to the women's set up is just lazy though. Ha!

A fun show. Skipped one match that I didn't care about but the rest was good fun. All the matches hit except for the opener.

King EC

Status

Yeesh. That Balor promo would have been sensational if it wasn't all Russo-eque with the worked shoot and what not. It didn't need to be all that. It was a very transparent attempt at getting Balor buzz on the internet but it feels like a complete misfire for me. Let's hope they just move on from the smark stuff and just let Balor be a dick. That will be good enough for everyone I'm sure.

I was happy with the Women's Tag Title match getting plenty of time and I think the teams delivered. If this is what it takes to get some legit title defenses then I'm all for it. How dumb does the referee look having to pretend like he doesn't see the green mist all over Dakota's face during that whole finishing sequence though? And I have to add it's kind of a shame to see Asuka back in an NXT arena nowhere near the same level of dominance she was once known for.

I feel like one of my biggest problems with NXT since moving to USA at least is that the only way they ever advance storylines is with beatdowns/brawls and staredowns. Same old same old with the women's War Games set up. They really gotta break from that formula more often.

And that's about all I have to really comment on for this show. Bate/Grimes and the tag team main event were solid matches, pretty standard NXT fare. Not much to really analyze there I think.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Absolutely loved that women’s tag match. I like Dakota and Tegan together more than I do individually. Asuka and Kairi are GOD level right now. Making a late push for tag team of the year.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information