Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Football Manager 2020

Status

Re: Football Manager 2020

I'm kinda all over the place on this Oaxaca save.

I finished out the closura last night. Bashed through faster than I expected. Won the Closura so we promote. Yay.

Played long enough last night to see the new commercial deals. And what I got was... troubling.

Knew the save would present some challenges. The finances of a 2nd division club in Mexico are a huge drop from a top division club. And roughly 2/3 of the first team are on loan. Those who are on permanent deals are nowhere near good enough for Liga MX. The challenge of rebuilding a squad and not having massive resources to do it was part of the appeal - its a much different thing than getting promoted from the Championship and only having 30 or 40m to build the squad.

But I think I was expecting to have at least... a bit...

Just before I hit the commercial update, I spent a solid hour trolling through all the Liga MX clubs squads and the squads in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, and Chile. I shortlisted and scouted (since my range got upgraded) a TON of players. Middling players who I would never both with if I was managing at any decent level in Europe, but would be okay depth players for us. Or starters. So many players I want to pursue.

We finished the season 750K in the hole. I had about 150K in transfer budget left but over budget on wages. The last one wasn't a concern - although a lot of the loanees at the club were on loans without wage contribution, some we were paying for and them leaving would free up some wage room. Winning the closura brought in no money. We made it to the SF of the Copa MX but lost to Atlas.... and there was no money from that either. New commercial deals and a board injection of money puts us at 600K in the green. But they gave us no transfer money. So... problematic.

I have 4 players coming in.

An 18 year old Brazilian goalkeeper who's contract was coming up. Yuri Batista. Decent prospect but he immediately becomes our defacto #1 since both current GKs are leaving.

An 18 year old Brazilian newgen midfielder. 5 star from Atletico Mineiro (they have gotten top-drawer newgens in the first season on my Blackburn save and on this save, but not on the save I had with them. Shenanigans) who was already worth like 1.5m but stupidly had a 92K release clause. So he becomes my immediate starting MC and a more creative player than we currently have. He's actually a natural AMC who can play at ST or MC and he's more a scoring type of AMC than creative, but fuck it. He'll do well. But the 92K and the signing free ate most of my transfer budget.

One of the really mediocre Mexican defenders who was on loan at the club was out contract so I offered him a deal. Depth. He's not that good.

And finally, I found a pretty decent 21 or 22 year old defender at River Plate who was coming up on the end of his contract. Probably becomes our best player, but his contract bonuses took up the last of our transfer budget.

If I sell anyone, I get 20%. But I don't really have sellable assets. I have the Brazilian striker/winger and the Bolivian fullback. They will interest bigger clubs down the road, but their values are low at the moment because of the club reputation. So if I did get an offer, it would be like 100K and there is no point to accepting that.

There is an outside change I get a chunk of "participation" money for Liga MX at the start of the season. But I don't think that was the case on FM19, so I'm not holding out hope.

So to summarize, I'm losing about 2/3 of the players in the first team and bringing in 4. I'm not even sure I will have 20 first-team players under contract, and definitely not 25. So I absolutely NEED to bring in some loan players. The upside is that Mexican players loan each other players a ridiculous amount compared to.... well... anywhere. But I will need to find ones they will loan with minimal or not wage contribution.

I described it to my buddy as getting a League One club promoted directly into the Prem and trying to operate on that same League One budget and with League One caliber players, and losing two thirds of the squad in the process.

Weirdly, staying in Liga MX isn't so much a concern. The league uses a average points over 3 seasons for relegation and I think we can gain enough points to make that workable. I think averaging about 1 point per match over the first season would keep us safe, and that's a few home draws and a couple of wins.

Since this scenario wasn't entirely unexpected, it shouldn't be frustrating. But it still is. Maybe its seeing all the players I COULD add if I had a bit of money to play with. I don't need a massive amount of investment. If I had a million and a bit of wage budget... man, I saw multiple useful players I could sign for like 200K apiece. Players that would be absolute stars for us for 1m. Our wage budget is like 140K per week.... there are Liga MX clubs who can offer over 100K per week in wages to a single player.

On the upside, that midfielder from Mineiro should be fun as fuck. Along with that Argentine defender, he's immediately our best player. That's what kind of quality the side has - a freshly-generated 18 year old newgen is better than almost anyone else in the squad lol. As well, the Brazilian striker/winger has started to come good. As I mentioned, he was developing well but wasn't performing. He has started scoring. Not TONS but not bad. The Bolivian LB is still not a natural at LB yet but he's also started getting good ratings. Not consistent yet, but its an improvement. I will be retaining him to play on the right side in the pre-season, since he is fully two-footed. Both are being picked by the Ass Man when he suggests the squad, so that shows they are moving towards being legit first choices instead of youngsters I'm forcing into the squad.

Basically, as a whole, I'm equal parts frustrated and intrigued by the save. I'm not 100% engaged and committed, but I'm also not abandoning ship. I feel like its all tipping one direction or the other based on the next few weeks in the save. If I can fill out the squad and not have constant squad selection nightmares, I think it keeps rolling. If I can't get anyone in and I'm having 3 subs that are all 15 year old players.... its probably going to kill my interest.

Whenever I do move on, I've been toying with what to try next. Lokomotiv Moscow is a distinct possibility, since the squad has had enough changes that I don't think it will feel too "samey" like it did on FM19. Its probably too soon, but Mineiro again with the April start date (even if that means the club has been bounced from the Cup or Libertadores) will probably happen at some point. The hiring of Setien by Barcelona made me think about Betis again and I still feel like it could be a fun save, but I haven't enjoyed managing in Spain in recent versions of FM. Colombia or Argentina intrigue as well, but I can never settle on a club in Argentina, and if I did, I feel like I would end up staring longingly at Brazil, where there is more money, better players, better prospects, and those glorious release clauses.

One idea that I came up with due to a tired brain... If I can't decide between two clubs.... I could always run them both. One save, two manager. Toying with it.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Stylebender

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Sounds really intriguing tbh. I've tried doing an Argentinian league with Independiente, but I was already dead deep into the save I'm in now. Think I'll do that once I get bored of my current one.

But my current save is a Celtic save, I tried it again because I've gotten really into Scottish football as of late and even more into Celtic, so I started an FM Save with them. Edouard is OP af in the league, so he's currently at 26 Goals across all competitions. No domestic treble, as I got knocked out the Betfred Cup by Hibs thanks to a late penalty and my defender just watching as their striker waltzed into the box

But the Champions League is where it's REALLY interesting. I got through to the CL Group Stages, where my group consisted of PSG, Borussia Dortmund and Inter Milan. So, great, of course Celtic gets the group of death.

I have beaten Inter and Dortmund at home, and smashed Dortmund 5-1 at Signal Iduna. I lost to Inter and PSG away, 3-0 and 2-0 respectively, and the last game of the group is against PSG at home, and if I win that Celtic are in the Group Stages.

I'm really enjoying it so far, although it's weird only really focusing on the CL unless it's the Old Firm, Aberdeen or the Edinburgh clubs.

Also, for any Newcastle fans, Matty Longstaff is a god in the Scottish leagues, he's scored just about every other game from 25-30 yards out on a regular basis it seems, even scored in the home win against Inter.

A R S E N A L
    Football Manager 20: Bundesliga 2019/2020 Onwards - Non-BTB Section

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Has anyone played FM Touch? I was tempted to pick it up for the Switch as I'd like a kind of dumbed down version this year

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Has anyone played FM Touch? I was tempted to pick it up for the Switch as I'd like a kind of dumbed down version this year
    I've tried the FM touch / Lite version in the past and just found it... a lesser experience. I completely get why some people prefer it, but I just always desire the depth of the full fat version. but.... given that it provides the option to play on different things, it could be pretty cool.

So things with this Oaxaca save... just flat out weird. I played through the Aperatura over the weekend. Didn't actually have tons of time but just using Instant Result. And we did way better than I expected. I think its down to a combination of a fairly aggressive tactic when the opposition see as massive underdogs and the team unity being really high. I use Team Bonding sessions every week to build that up.

Talent-wise, we are a step below the league as a whole. Even with the few talented players I've added - they are mostly "potential" players who are growing gradually, not class players yet at this point.

At the end of December 2020, I got an offer for my Brazilian striker. He's 19 now and developing pretty well. He's the guy I got for 5.5K and who wasn't scoring at all in the first few months. He started scoring a bit in the 2nd half, but he's been playing up top and scoring loads in the Apertura in Liga MX. Like 13 goals in 19 matches. He's hardly my ideal striker - he's a 5'9" Advanced Forward type who is not massively well rounded or hard-working. He has good pace which helps on some of the scything passes my team pays. He was wanted by Atletico and Sevilla. I'm open to a sale, since he's got 18 months left on his deal and my AssMan says he won't resign with us. An offer came in from Tigres and it was only 3m but I negotiated it up to 5m plus 1m and 30% of the sell-on (not profit, but sell-on). I need the money and its good money. The only thing making me hesitate is that I know the squad will be unhappy and I will have to promise to bring someone in, which would be the intent anyway... but I have a limited window in which to do so.

So the money situation has normalized a bit. We got a few payments at the start of the season so we have about 4m in the bank. If this deal goes through for the striker, we would have almost 10m in the bank. But the board hasn't given anything yet. No transfer funds heading into the window and no increase on wages. Jerks. At least selling the Brazilian would mean a chunk of that money would be available to spend.

I never really did manage to fill in the squad. I have like 22 players in the first team and 2 of those are 16 year old newgens who are nowhere near the level required to play in the first team.... but here they are regardless. I had two injuries and got the "major injury crisis, down to bare bones" news story that usually pops up when you have like 10 players injured. Haven't had any serious, long-term injuries, so been lucky in that regard. Do pick up quite a few yellows so constantly rotating for that and for players being exhausted. Having some squad depth would be REALLY NICE just for that rotation I'm used to.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Stylebender

Status
      Country                    Scotland

How do I use the instant result? I can't find it when I go to use it

A R S E N A L
    Football Manager 20: Bundesliga 2019/2020 Onwards - Non-BTB Section

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddes View Post
    How do I use the instant result? I can't find it when I go to use it
    Because its HIDDEN.

Seriously.

Sorta.

Instant Result is a function that is available in the Touch version of the game but not the "full version". However, a lot of custom skins have it available. If you have a custom skin with it, when you are on the Submit Squad screen before a match, it will be an option just under Submit Squad.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

This Oaxaca save just keeps delivering the interesting moments.

So after selling our young Brazilian striker for a monster profit - 5.5K cost, 6m sale - the squad was unhappy. I promised to reinforce. But the pretty decent striker I went after wouldn't agree terms. He was TL'd at Club America but he wanted more wages than we could offer, even after I adjusted the budget. So I decided to spread the love a bit.

Spent like 20K on a veteran striker who was on loan with us in the first season. I had him on past saves with Lobos BUAP and he also produces, despite being remarkably unremarkable. he scored like 25 goals with us in the first season but his club (Tampico) demanded like 2m to sell him. So I waited half a year and he's available for 20K. He's 32 already and will decline so I was a bit hesitant. But he scored 4 goals in the first 4 matches of the Closura, so I think we are okay.

I spent 150K on a winger/striker who provides some cover. He could end up as first choice on the wing and I will probably retrain him to play on the left.

And spent 400K on a central mid who is probably going to be first choice.

All three are Natural-Born Mexican and two of the three can mentor. Its a nice infusion of depth.

I wanted to go after a Uruguayan newgen striker who is 6'6" but the club didn't want to sell yet. And I really need to target more good young Mexican players. But I should have more flexibility going forward, in terms of both money to spend and wages, so its just trying to get thru the Closura. And we are in better shape to do that.

One really weird thing is that I am getting constant offers for the half-way decent newgens I got in the youth intake. Let me be clear - this was no golden generation. I don't have a good youth setup and we did okay by that standard, but these are a not future stars. The best I got was a DM. He's a 3/4 star talent but realistically more like 2.5 star - the star ratings are based on comparison to your current squad, so.... If he maxes out his potential, he will end up being a reasonable Liga MX player but not a star and probably not the kind of player who would be heading off to Europe. He's been around the first team because of the U21 requirements. Same as the GK, who is really poor right now and barely has the potential to be a Liga MX player at all. I couldn't afford to get a backup so... he's it. I fear having to start him. A couple of others have stayed in the youth teams. One is a DC with similar potential to the GK - even if he maxes out, he's probably not going to be Liga MX standard. His Heading is currently 4. The RB is actually reasonably well developed for his age so he will probably get moved up soon, but he's going up in every category right now so I'm letting him percolate. His potential, maxed out, would make him a pretty marginal Liga MX depth player. I've been getting offers for all 4.

Getting offers isn't that weird. Even constant ones. I think its spurred partly by the Natural Born rules and the U21 requirements. What is odd is the volume and diversity of offers. Like the DC... Never been out of the youth squad his current value is 525. Not 525K but 525. I got 3 offers for him at once. One was 2.5K. One was 29K. And the third was 190K. the first two weren't even structured offers with percentage of next sale and such. Honestly, I should take one of the offers in the 200K range as that's really good value for what he is. But those 3 offers were representative of what I've been seeing - this really wide discrepancy in what clubs are offering. I'm sure some of it is down to what the clubs can afford to offer, and the 190K offer was by Chivas, who are Mexican-only (the same way Bilbao are Basque-only). the volume of these offers is going to get annoying if they continue - it would be like 5-8 a day from almost all Liga Mx and Ascenio clubs. The players have wanted to move but haven't kicked up a fuss yet, so that's keeping it from being a pain in the ass.

So many good players in Brazil and Argentina are moving about and I want all of them. Money and foreign-player limits mean I have to pick and choose. I have a few Ascenio-level players in the squad still that I will need to shed. A couple of those take up non-Mexican spots. I am trying to be more selective of the players I buy, because I want ones that fit the squad tactically, not just ones who have talent.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

This Oaxaca save just keeps delivering the interesting moments.

So after selling our young Brazilian striker for a monster profit - 5.5K cost, 6m sale - the squad was unhappy. I promised to reinforce. But the pretty decent striker I went after wouldn't agree terms. He was TL'd at Club America but he wanted more wages than we could offer, even after I adjusted the budget. So I decided to spread the love a bit.

Spent like 20K on a veteran striker who was on loan with us in the first season. I had him on past saves with Lobos BUAP and he also produces, despite being remarkably unremarkable. he scored like 25 goals with us in the first season but his club (Tampico) demanded like 2m to sell him. So I waited half a year and he's available for 20K. He's 32 already and will decline so I was a bit hesitant. But he scored 4 goals in the first 4 matches of the Closura, so I think we are okay.

I spent 150K on a winger/striker who provides some cover. He could end up as first choice on the wing and I will probably retrain him to play on the left.

And spent 400K on a central mid who is probably going to be first choice.

All three are Natural-Born Mexican and two of the three can mentor. Its a nice infusion of depth.

I wanted to go after a Uruguayan newgen striker who is 6'6" but the club didn't want to sell yet. And I really need to target more good young Mexican players. But I should have more flexibility going forward, in terms of both money to spend and wages, so its just trying to get thru the Closura. And we are in better shape to do that.

One really weird thing is that I am getting constant offers for the half-way decent newgens I got in the youth intake. Let me be clear - this was no golden generation. I don't have a good youth setup and we did okay by that standard, but these are a not future stars. The best I got was a DM. He's a 3/4 star talent but realistically more like 2.5 star - the star ratings are based on comparison to your current squad, so.... If he maxes out his potential, he will end up being a reasonable Liga MX player but not a star and probably not the kind of player who would be heading off to Europe. He's been around the first team because of the U21 requirements. Same as the GK, who is really poor right now and barely has the potential to be a Liga MX player at all. I couldn't afford to get a backup so... he's it. I fear having to start him. A couple of others have stayed in the youth teams. One is a DC with similar potential to the GK - even if he maxes out, he's probably not going to be Liga MX standard. His Heading is currently 4. The RB is actually reasonably well developed for his age so he will probably get moved up soon, but he's going up in every category right now so I'm letting him percolate. His potential, maxed out, would make him a pretty marginal Liga MX depth player. I've been getting offers for all 4.

Getting offers isn't that weird. Even constant ones. I think its spurred partly by the Natural Born rules and the U21 requirements. What is odd is the volume and diversity of offers. Like the DC... Never been out of the youth squad his current value is 525. Not 525K but 525. I got 3 offers for him at once. One was 2.5K. One was 29K. And the third was 190K. the first two weren't even structured offers with percentage of next sale and such. Honestly, I should take one of the offers in the 200K range as that's really good value for what he is. But those 3 offers were representative of what I've been seeing - this really wide discrepancy in what clubs are offering. I'm sure some of it is down to what the clubs can afford to offer, and the 190K offer was by Chivas, who are Mexican-only (the same way Bilbao are Basque-only). the volume of these offers is going to get annoying if they continue - it would be like 5-8 a day from almost all Liga Mx and Ascenio clubs. The players have wanted to move but haven't kicked up a fuss yet, so that's keeping it from being a pain in the ass.

So many good players in Brazil and Argentina are moving about and I want all of them. Money and foreign-player limits mean I have to pick and choose. I have a few Ascenio-level players in the squad still that I will need to shed. A couple of those take up non-Mexican spots. I am trying to be more selective of the players I buy, because I want ones that fit the squad tactically, not just ones who have talent.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

Played to the youth intake. Although the preview for the youth intake was almost the same as the season before, the actual intake was utter shit by comparison. And the first youth intake was hardly a golden generation.

On FM18 and even FM19, Mexico produced a TON of quality newgens. Not loads of generational talents but a lot of 3.5 - 4.5 star types that were likely to develop into really good players. Some of those would come through at smaller clubs and stealing those was basically what I built my Lobos save around. I'm not seeing those come through so I think the youth generation in Mexico may have been nerfed a bit. Probably more realistic now but I have to adapt to it.

Finally sold one of the newgens that was getting all the offers. He was an 18 year old CB with 2.5 star potential and 4 Heading who never moved out of the youth side. Chivas (again, they are a Mexican-only club) offered about 200K. I asked for 500K, just to be cheeky. The offered 250K. I asked for 450K. They accepted. So I'm getting 450K for a player who was almost certainly never going to develop into anything beyond an emergency backup player. Yeah, I'm okay with that.

The thing I HATE about a save like this is when I can scout widely and my scouts start to find 5-star newgens that I would absolutely go after in another save, but who would have zero interest in this one. Like a 5-star kid who got generated at The Saints. A central mid who would be available for a pittance. Monster potential. But there are tons of players like that pop up in Europe. Can't get them. I did find a newgen with 4 star potential in El Salvador so that's kinda cool. And my Bolivian fullback is going to be supplemented by another Bolivian fullback.

I also spent some time trolling through Argentine clubs. If don't do the Brazil & Russia double-save next up, I think I might give Argentina a shot. Same problem as always, though - I can't settle on which club. Banfield and Argentinos are both appealing, for different reasons. On this save, both Rosario Central and Estudientes La Plata got relegated and are doing shit in the 2nd division. Rosario have always seemed interesting to me, and Estudenties' history with anti-futbol creates some fun as well.

That said, gonna keep rolling with the Oaxaca save for awhile longer. We will see how the summer of 2021 plays out.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

Finished out the 2nd season. Made the playoffs again so doing well. the off-season is short. Like just a few weeks total. But its time to do some rebuilding.

I have some money to spend. Transfer chest is 5.5m and wage budget is 175K per week. I can offer up to around 15K for a single player without having to massage the budgets heavily.

The hard part is finding targets. I mean, I can find players to buy. But I'm trying to systematic. Improve things carefully. Target players who are a clear upgrade. That's where it gets tough. The squad rules in Mexico are that you need to have at least 9 "natural-born" Mexicna players in the match day squad, which generally isn't that tough. You are also limited to 12 non-Mexican players. That's not bad at all... but I was close to that max. Some of them were our best players... and some were leftover dross.

The squad needs:

GK - need a backup. The start is a Brazilian keeper I signed on a free and playing all season, he has developed well. He's 20, has 4 star potential, and could max that out. But my backup is a 17 year 1st season newgen who has neither the current ability nor the potential. But didn't have funs to land anyone and couldn't secure a loan. I did manage to grab a decent veteran on a free so we are safer this season in that regard. Half-expecting to have clubs start to get interested in the Brazilian GK this season and would sell if I can get a good offer. Keeping an eye on a few good Mexican keepers, including a really good young one at Veracruz who, based on the average points table, should be getting relegated.

RB / LB - an area of need... sorta? I have a 4 Bolivian newgen LB who I'm retraining to also cover the right since he's two footed. He was good, not amazing, but he's developing well so he could become amazing. But his Natural Fitness is only mediocre and the matches are pretty constant, so I had to rest him in training quite a few times. Now I do have a 5 star Bolivian newgen LB coming in, but he doesn't arrive until December. He's also two-footed so will similarly be retrained to cover both sides. In the meantime, however.... My starting RB was a mediocre Argentine center back and my backup was a terrible American RB. My backup LB was another CB. I did start using the 2.5 / 3 star newgen RB I got in the first youth intake and he's honestly better at this point than either existing option. so I'm trying to dump both existing RBs and looking at a couple transfer listed Mexican veterans who could provide reasonable cover. There are some good

DC - an area of need. Again, sorta. Sidibe is an Argentine defender I signed for free from River Plate. He's been a star. To the point where clubs are starting to get interested in him. But after that, we are still rocking some limited talents. They are performing, so I'm not at all desperate. But.... we can certainly improve. I got a Mexican guy coming in for 50K for depth. I also have a 4 star newgen DC from El Salvador but he won't arrive for another year or so. Another strong DC would be lovely but I don't want to pour money into it.

DM - I have a pretty solid DM and a reasonably, if aging, backup. the DLP is a key role in the tactic I use and I long for a truly great playmaking DM who is solid defensively. Fausto Vera of Argentinos Juniors is my dream signing - ironically, I might end up managing that club in my next save. He would cost 6m, if he would even move, so its a pipe dream signing at this point. My best club-produced newgen is a DM but he's still a work in progress.

MC - fairly well covered. Have that 4-star Brazilian I stole from Miniero, who is turning into our star. I have a couple other decent ones. Would be a luxury signing to add more, although my depth isn't amazing.

AML/AMR - reasonably well covered. No stars here, but solid players.

ST - probably my biggest need, but its not massively immediately. Diego Jimenez is 33 but not yet declining. He scores enough. I am lusting for a 5 star newgen signing who is reasonably big, fast, and hard-working. And I have found players like that. But they either aren't interested in joining or the club wants huge money. Like there is an ideal candidate at Velez.... but big European clubs are already interested, which means his rep is already too high for us.

Facilities are all being improved now that we have some money. But the first improvement is taking over a year so that's a pain. Usually its like six months.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

So I got a bit of time in at the start of the weekend but something about Oaxaca wasn't vibing. Really not sure why. I got the 6'6" Uruguay striker in, but he's still pretty raw. Made it through the preseason, but ended up starting up a save with Argentinos Juniors, just to test out Argentina. Didn't get very far on that yet, due to lack of time, but no idea if I'll roll with it, go back to Oaxaca or start something else entirely.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Carried on my AC Milan save and currently in my 3rd season.

Second Season I managed to win the league farily comfortable. Roma were 2nd and were pushing me for the longest time but they eneded up falling off and I think I won it by around 8 points or something whcih was nice.

I ended up signing players like Tonali (So good, Wonderkid) Sander Berge (Another one who's very good) Asensio (On loan) Lukaku (Yes, from Inter Haha! On loan) and managed to keep my star players like Suso, Romagnoli and others. Zlatan barely played for me second season with the arrival of Lukaku but he ended up retiring end of the season and has now joined my coaching backroom with the likes of Dida, Bergkamp, Casillias and Maldini who was already there.

Biggest surprise was that I came so close to winning the Champions League! Knocked out the likes of United & Barcelona! Ended up losing in the semi-final to Liverpool (They ended up winning the competition) over two legs on away goals. Sad times.

Into my 3rd season and likely my last with AC Milan if I can with the league again and the Italian Cup. Time for a new challenge then! I almost applied for the Everton job because they got relegated from the Premier League on my save. Crazy Haha!

"LET ME IN.."

Status

AC Milan seem like much of a challenge than they did in the past. Tonali is an amazing addition.

So I stepped away from Oaxaca - although there is a slim chance I could go back at some point - and tried a double save. Two managers. One at Atletico Paranaese and one at Lokomotiv Moscow. Made them brothers using the editor. Cool little setup. But holy shit it moves slow. Didn't get too far. Neither club really resonated for me all that much.

Decided to do Atletico Mineiro again. mainly because they had squad chances in the winter window in reality (its basically Brazil's summer window) and I'm not sure I will enjoy the revamped squad as much. So decided to do one more shot at them. Started the save at the start of the league season, which is late April.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information