Thread: WWF 1995 and Beyond

Curtain Jerker

Status

WWF 1995 and Beyond

World Wrestling Federation Roster (1995)

1. “MVP” Steve Lombardi
    2. Bret “The Hitman” Hart
    3. “The Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels
    4. Luke Williams
    5. Butch Miller
    6. The Undertaker
    7. IRS
    8. Tatanka
    9. “The King of Hearts” Owen Hart
    10. Barry Horowitz
    11. Fatu
    12. Razor Ramon
    13. Mr. Bob Backlund
    14. Yokozuna
    15. Bam Bam Bigelow
    16. Jerry Lawler
    17. Lex Luger
    18. Moe
    19. Mable
    20. Billy Gunn
    21. Bart Gunn
    22. 123 Kid
    23. Adam Bomb
    24. Diesel
    25. Jean Pierre Lafitte
    26. Tom Pritchard
    27. Jimmy Del Ray
    28. Doink
    29. Alundra Blayze
    30. Jeff Jarrett
    31. Kwang
    32. Bob Holly
    33. Duke “The Dumpster” Droese
    34. Seone
    35. The British Bulldog
    36. King Kong Bundy
    37. Aldo Montoya
    38. Henry Godwinn
    39. Hakushi
    40. Skip
    41. Rad Radford
    42. Man Mountain Rock
    43. The Roadie
    44. The Mantaur
    45. Jacob Blu
    46. Eli Blu
    47. Sid
    48. Bertha Faye
    49. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    50. Troy from Techno Team 2000
    51. Travis from Techno Team 2000

Current Champions (As of April 2nd, 1995)

World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion:
    Diesel

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion: Razor Ramon

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions: Yokozuna and Owen Hart

Show Guide

Monday Night Raw # 01
    Monday Night Raw # 02
    Last edited by LeePoutine; 10-12-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: WWF 1995 and Beyond

World Wrestling Federation Title Histories

World Wrestling Federation World Champion:
    Diesel
    Defenses - 1. Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania XI

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion: Razor Ramon
    Defenses -
    1. Jeff Jarrett - Monday Night Raw # 01
    2. The Roadie - Monday Night Raw # 02

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions: Owen Hart and Yokozuna

Royal Rumble Winners

1996 - TBD

King of the Ring

1995 - TBD

Last edited by LeePoutine; 10-12-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Monday Night Raw # 01
    April 3rd, 1995
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Opening Segment

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with the camera panning the crowd. We see fans waving at the camera and holding up their signs. Some of the signs say - "Bam Bam Got Screwed!", "Diesel Sucks!" and "Ramon Rules!" We then go to ringside where we see Vince McMahon and Dok Hendrix standing next to each other. They both have microphones in hand.

Vince McMahon
    Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! If you missed Wrestlemania last night you missed an amazing show!

Dok Hendrix
    That's right Vince, it was a great show but you can catch the replay tomorrow night on pay per view! Do not miss out on this show, you will regret it!

We then hear Million Dollar Man's theme hit the arena. The shot goes onto the entrance way where we see "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase come out alone. He climbs up the ring steps, walks down the apron and then enters the ring. He grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and walks to the center of the ring as his music cuts out.

Ted Dibiase
    I'd like to take this time to call out Bam Bam Bigelow!

The shot goes onto the entrance way and we hear Bam Bam Bigelow's theme music hit the arena. The fans get to their feet and we see Bam Bam Bigelow walk from the backstage area to ringside. Bigelow climbs the ring steps and then enters the squared circle. He walks right up to Dibiase as his music stops.

Ted Dibiase
    Bam Bam Bigelow, last night you faced Lawrence Taylor. You know what Bigelow you embarrassed me and the whole Million Dollar Corporation! As of right now, you are fired!

Bam Bam Bigelow
    You fired me? Great, that means I can do this!

Bam Bam Bigelow grabs him and gives him a belly to belly suplex in the center of the ring. The fans begin to cheer. He then exits the ring, walks down the apron and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He jumps off and gives Ted Dibiase a flying headbutt. Bigelow then gets to his feet and exits the ring as the show then goes to Vince McMahon and Dok Hendrix who are now sitting at the commentary table with headsets on.

Dok Hendrix
    Well Ted Dibiase got what he deserved, don't you think Vince?

Vince McMahon
    I'll say. Nobody embarrasses Bam Bam Bigelow and gets away with it. Let's go to the ring for our first match of the night!

Match 1
    Bret "The Hitman" Hart -versus- Doink the Clown

Doink and Bret circle the ring as the bell sounds. They lock up and Bret sends him flying into the turnbuckles. He then gives him a punch to the face and sends him across the ring and into the opposite corner. He then charges at him and gives him a monkey flip. He covers Doink and gets a two count. Bret Hart picks him up and slams him in the center of the ring.

The shot then goes onto the entrance way where we see Hunter Hearst Helmsley come out. He stops half way down the aisle and then the shot goes back on the ring. Bret Hart climbs the turnbuckles and jumps off onto Doink with a jumping forearm to the face. He goes for the pin again and Doink manages to kick out at the last second.

The shot goes back onto Hunter. He stands there with his arms crossed. The shot then goes back to the ring and we see Bret Hart slam Doink in the center of the ring. He then locks him in the Sharpshooter. Doink has no where to go so he has to submit. Bret Hart releases the hold and walks to the corner. He climbs up and raises his arms in the air. Hunter Hearst Helmsley then walks to the backstage area as Bret Hart celebrates his victory. The show then goes to a commercial break.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Back from the commercial break we go to ringside where Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon are sitting at the commentary table with headsets on.

Dok Hendrix
    Bret Hart beat Doink the Clown before the commercial break!

Vince McMahon
    What a great match it was!

Dok Hendrix
    Well, we have word that Jeff Jarrett and The Roadie are standing by with comments about tonight's main event!

The shot then goes to Jeff Jarrett and The Roadie standing in front of a Monday Night Raw backdrop.

The Roadie
    Razor Ramon, you better hold onto that Intercontinental championship tight because tonight it's coming back to ol' Double J!

Jeff Jarrett
    That's right! I am the future of this business and I am going to be the new champion once this night is through. Then Roadie and I will hit the town and paint it red! HAHA!

The shot then goes back to Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon at ringside.

Vince McMahon
    Well, Jeff Jarrett and The Roadie are confident that there will be a new Intercontinental champion here tonight.

Dok Hendrix
    Well, speaking of confidence, we are going to hear from "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels!

The shot goes to the entrance way where we hear Shawn Michaels' theme music hit the arena. The fans get to their feet and the ringside fans rush the guard rails. We then see Shawn Michaels make his way down the aisle and to the ringside area. He gets in the ring and grabs the microphone from the ring announcer as his music stops.

Shawn Michaels
    Last night at Wrestlemania, Diesel you were the better man. You may have been the better man but you have not got rid of me yet. That's because I am issuing you a challenge for In Your House on pay per view. I want you to put your championship on the line because I know.. I know that I can will walk out with the World championship! Now hit my music!

Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena. We see Shawn Michaels dance a bit and then exit the ring. He makes his way up the aisle and to the backstage area as we go back to Dok and Vince at ringside.

Dok Hendrix
    Well Shawn Michaels issued the challenge, will Diesel accept? That is the question.

Vince McMahon
    Well, we are going to go to a commercial break but when we come back we are going to see WWF Tag Team champions Owen Hart and Yokozuna take on Techno Team 2000!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Match 2
    Owen Hart and Yokozuna -versus- Techno Team 2000

Owen Hart and Travis start off the match. Owen grabs him and whips him into the ropes. Travis comes off the ropes and gets hit with a spin wheel kick. Owen Hart goes for the pin but Travis kicks out. Owen picks him up and whips him into the turnbuckles. He then charges at him and gives him a running knee to the face. Travis is hurt. Owen Hart goes for the pin again but Travis kicks out. Owen Hart tags out to the big man, Yokozuna.

Yokozuna gets in the ring and Travis manages gets to his corner and tags out to Troy. Yokozuna gives him a few palm strikes to the face. He then grabs him and tosses him into the ropes. Troy comes off and gets clotheslined. Yokozuna brings him over to the ropes and gives him a Bonzai drop for the pin and the win!

Winners - Owen Hart and Yokozuna

Once Owen and Yokozuna are finished celebrating their victory, the shot goes to the backstage area where we see Bob Holly standing in front of a Monday Night Raw backdrop. He sees that the camera is on him and begins to speak.

Bob Holly
    You know there are so many talented superstars here in the World Wrestling Federation. I am making an open challenge for a match next week on Monday Night Raw. I want some competition and I will take on anyone. All you have to do is step up. Let's see who has the guts to face me!

The shot then goes ringside to Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon sitting at the commentary table.

Dok Hendrix
    Bob Holly issuing an open challenge for next week on Monday Night Raw!

Vince McMahon
    Who will accept the challenge? We will find out next week on Monday Night Raw!

Dok Hendrix
    Well, we are going to our last commercial break but when we come back we are going to have our main event! It's for the Intercontinental championship and it is up next after these words!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The show comes back from the commercial break and we go to our main event.

Match 3
    WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
    Razor Ramon -versus- Jeff Jarrett (W/ The Roadie)

The bell rings and the match is on. Jeff Jarrett charges right at Razor Ramon and gives him a kick to the gut. Ramon fires back with a clubbing blow to the back. He grabs him and sends him into the ropes. Jarrett comes off the ropes and is given a big clothesline by Ramon. Ramon goes for the pin but Jarrett is able to kick out at two.

Ramon picks him up and Jarrett gets him in a small package for a near fall. Ramon gets up and gives Jarrett two arm drags. He then grabs him and pulls him in. He lifts him up in a Razor's Edge but The Roadie jumps in the ring and clips Ramon's knee causing him to drop Jarrett. The referee calls for the bell but The Roadie and Jeff Jarrett continue their assault on the bad guy.

Eventually Ramon fires back and tosses both men to the floor. He is given the championship belt by the referee. The shot goes onto The Roadie and Jeff Jarrett licking their wounds.

Winner by Disqualification
    - Razor Ramon

The show then goes off air.

Curtain Jerker

Status

WWF Monday Night Raw # 02
    April 10th, 1995
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a shot of the crowd. We see the fans waving at the camera and holding up their signs, trying to get them on television. Some of the signs say "Jeff Jarrett sucks!", "Bob Holly is a Bad Ass!" and "Razor Ramon Rules the World!" The shot then goes to ringside where we see Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon standing at ringside with microphones in hand.

Vince McMahon
    Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! We are live from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and we have a big show for you tonight!

Dok Hendrix
    That's right Vince, we are going to see who accepts Bob Holly's challenge!

Vince McMahon
    Plus King Kong Bundy will be in action against Duke "The Dumpster" Droese!

Dok Hendrix
    The Smoking Gunns will be in action, plus much more!

Suddenly we hear Razor Ramon's theme music hit the arena. The fans get to their feet and rush the guard rails. The shot goes onto the entrance way where we see Razor Ramon step out with the WWF Intercontinental championship belt around his waist. He walks to ringside, up the ring steps and then gets in the ring. He grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and then begins to speak.

Razor Ramon
    Last week on Raw, Roadie, you hurt my knee. Nobody does that to "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon. Roadie, I want a match against you tonight and I will even put my Intercontinental championship on the line against you!

The shot then goes to the entrance way where we see The Roadie come out with a microphone in hand.

The Roadie
    You want a match with me? You've got it. I am going to take that Intercontinental championship belt back home with me.

The shot then goes back onto Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon who are now sitting at the commentary table with headsets on.

Dok Hendrix
    The Roadie taking on Razor Ramon tonight in our main event!

Vince McMahon
    That's right Dok. I can't wait for that match.

We then hear Bob Holly's theme music hit the arena. He walks down the aisle and slaps hands with the ringside fans. He climbs up the steps and enters the ring. He grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and begins to speak.

Bob Holly
    Last week here on Monday Night Raw I issued an open challenge to anyone in the WWF locker room. So who has the guts to face me?

We then hear Bam Bam Bigelow's theme music hit the arena. He comes down to the ring. Once he is in the ring he grabs the microphone from Bob Holly and then speaks.

Bam Bam Bigelow
    Bob Holly I accept your challenge.

MATCH 1
    Bob Holly -versus- Bam Bam Bigelow

The bell rings and the match is on. They circle the ring and tie up in a collar and elbow. Bam Bam shoves Bob Holly down to the mat. Bam Bam Bigelow picks him up and sends him into the turnbuckles. He charges at him and gives him a big splash in the corner. Bob Holly bounces out of the corner and is given a ddt in the middle of the ring. Bigelow goes for the cover but only gets a two count.

Bigelow picks him up again and Bob Holly fires back with a left punch to the nose. He then grabs him and whips him into the ropes. Bam Bam comes off the ropes and gives him a running shoulder block. Bob Holly crashes to the mat. He goes for another cover but Holly kicks out again. Bam Bam Bigelow picks him up and Bob Holly fires back with some punches to the face. He bounces off the ropes and gives him a shoulder tackle knocking him to the mat. Holly goes for the pin but Bigelow kicks out.

The two men get to their feet. Bam Bam Bigelow picks him up and gives him a belly to belly suplex. He then picks him up again and slams him in the center of the ring. Bam Bam then climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a flying headbutt. He covers him for the pin and the win!

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The show comes back from a commercial break.

Vince McMahon
    What a great match that was between Bob Holly and Bam Bam Bigelow!

Dok Hendrix
    That's right Vince, they sure put on a great bout!

Vince McMahon
    Well we are going to go to our next match! Let's go to the ring!

MATCH 2
    King Kong Bundy -versus- Duke "The Dumpster" Droese

The bell rings and the match is on. Duke pushes Bundy and Bundy shoves him back, sending him into the turnbuckles. King Kong Bundy then grabs him and sends him into the ropes. Duke comes off and Bundy gives him a big clothesline. He then bounces off the ropes and gives Duke a splash. He gets a near fall. Bundy picks him up by his hair and then body slams him in the center of the ring. He bounces off the ropes and gives him a big leg drop. He covers him for the pin but Droese kicks out again.

The shot then goes to the entrance way where we see Hunter Hearst Helmsley standing half way down the aisle. The shot then goes back on the ring. Duke punches Bundy in the face. He then grabs him and tries to whip him into the ropes but Bundy stops him and whips him into the ropes. Duke comes off the ropes and Bundy gives him a big clothesline. He then bounces off the ropes and gives him a big splash. He pins him and makes the referee count to five. The bell rings and it goes back onto Hunter. Hunter smiles and then walks backstage. The shot goes back on King Kong Bundy who raises his arms in victory.

Winner: King Kong Bundy

The shot then goes to ringside where we see Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon once again. They are still sitting at the commentary table.

Vince McMahon
    What a match that was right Dok?

Dok Hendrix
    Bundy looked good out there but what was with Hunter Hearst Helmsley? What did he want?

Vince McMahon
    I'm not sure. But what I do know is that Diesel is standing by with comments. Diesel are you there?

The shot goes picture in picture. We see Diesel with the WWF championship belt over his shoulder on one half of the screen and then on the other half we see Vince and Dok sitting at the commentary table.

Diesel
    Yes I am here Vince.

Vince McMahon
    Great, well last week Shawn Michaels challenged you to a championship match at the In Your House on pay per view. Your thoughts on that?

Diesel
    My thoughts are this. If Shawn wants a rematch he's got it. I am going to show that it was no fluke beating him at Wrestlemania!

Vince McMahon
    Well there you have it. Diesel will defend his WWF championship against "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels at In Your House! Now let's go to the ring for our next match!

MATCH 3
    The Smoking Gunns -versus- The Headshrinkers

The bell rings and the match is on. Bart Gunn starts off the match with Fatu. They lock up in a collar and elbow tie up. Bart Gunn shoves Fatu to the mat. Fatu gets up and gives him some kicks to the stomach. He then brings Bart Gunn to his corner and tags out to Seone. Seone grabs him and gives him a kick to the stomach. He then slams him in the center of the ring and gives him a falling headbutt for a near fall.

Seone grabs him again and whips him into the ropes. Bart Gunn comes off the ropes and gives him a big clothesline. Bart Gunn takes this opportunity and tags out to Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn grabs him and slams him in the center of the ring. He then climbs to the top rope and gives him a jumping leg drop for the pin and the win.

Winners: The Smoking Gunns

The shot then goes to Vince McMahon and Dok Hendrix.

Vince McMahon
    The Smoking Gunns with a big victory here tonight!

Dok Hendrix
    The Smoking Gunns looked great out there!

Vince McMahon
    Well, we are going to go to a commercial break but we will be back with more action so stay with us!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Back from the commercial break we go backstage where we see IRS standing in front of a Monday Night Raw backdrop. He is holding a briefcase in hand.

IRS
    I am issuing a challenge to the 123 Kid. 123 Kid you're a tax cheat and you are going to pay the price!

The shot then goes back to the commentary table.

Vince McMahon
    Well, IRS issuing a challenge to 123 Kid next week!

Dok Hendrix
    Now it's time for our main event! Let's go to the ring!

Match 4
    WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
    Razor Ramon -versus- The Roadie

The bell sounds and the match starts. The Roadie charges at Razor but Razor gives him a kick to the stomach. He grabs The Roadie and whips him into the ropes. The Roadie comes off and is given a big clothesline. Razor Ramon grabs him and gives him The Razor's Edge. As he is going for the pin, Jeff Jarrett jumps in the ring and nails Razor Ramon in the back of the head with Ramon's championship belt. The Roadie rolls out of the ring. Ramon manages to get up and punches Jarrett in the face, knocking him to the mat. Jarrett rolls out of the ring and walks up the aisle, holding The Roadie who is in pain.

Winner: Razor Ramon by Disqualification

Vince McMahon
    Jeff Jarrett is lucky to get away from Razor!

Dok Hendrix
    Well that's it for this week, we'll see you next week with more wrestling action!

The show then goes off the air.

Jam Up Guy

Status

Great to see a BTB from this era, you don't see many of them so it certainly grabbed my attention.

Firstly, I can tell you were a fan at this time. A lot of people try to book in the mid 90s but book it like the late 90s, giving away huge matches and whatnot. 95 was really more in line with the early 90s, full of squashes and avoiding giving anything you might want to make money from. These show are, honestly, somewhat low key, but to me that's authentic, and I love that.

When you combine that with a simple approach to writing, it makes this really easy to read. Just flies by. Sometimes I like to read really in depth things, sometimes it's nice to be able to get through a show in a couple of minutes, so I like that. I don't think you should post a new show every day as you'll get burned out in no time, but it's great that this is in and out without overstaying your welcome.

That said, there's opportunity with more detail I'd say. Something like Bam Bam getting fired and taking out DiBiase didn't land as well as it could have because it didn't breathe at all. I understand the desire to keep segments short, but in that case I'd encourage you to consider writing summaries of segments, rather than lines of dialogue. If you were to write something like "DiBiase says that, after losing at Wrestlemania, he's sick of Bam Bam being a failure... so he fires him on the spot! Bam Bam, though, says he's actually happy about this, and means he can "finally do this"... AND HITS DIBIASE WITH A BELLY TO BELLY!" That's really quickly written and I'm sure you can do better than I did off the cuff there, but that basically uses the info you went with, but by laying it out as a summary rather than the direct lines being said, it feels that bit tighter, you know?

But, yeah, I appreciate your authenticity and like that this is a quick read. I also like the formatting, even though it's somewhat simple. If you can make the segments land a little better, this'll take a massive step up from where it is. Good luck, mate.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Keefmoon View Post
    Great to see a BTB from this era, you don't see many of them so it certainly grabbed my attention.

Firstly, I can tell you were a fan at this time. A lot of people try to book in the mid 90s but book it like the late 90s, giving away huge matches and whatnot. 95 was really more in line with the early 90s, full of squashes and avoiding giving anything you might want to make money from. These show are, honestly, somewhat low key, but to me that's authentic, and I love that.

When you combine that with a simple approach to writing, it makes this really easy to read. Just flies by. Sometimes I like to read really in depth things, sometimes it's nice to be able to get through a show in a couple of minutes, so I like that. I don't think you should post a new show every day as you'll get burned out in no time, but it's great that this is in and out without overstaying your welcome.

That said, there's opportunity with more detail I'd say. Something like Bam Bam getting fired and taking out DiBiase didn't land as well as it could have because it didn't breathe at all. I understand the desire to keep segments short, but in that case I'd encourage you to consider writing summaries of segments, rather than lines of dialogue. If you were to write something like "DiBiase says that, after losing at Wrestlemania, he's sick of Bam Bam being a failure... so he fires him on the spot! Bam Bam, though, says he's actually happy about this, and means he can "finally do this"... AND HITS DIBIASE WITH A BELLY TO BELLY!" That's really quickly written and I'm sure you can do better than I did off the cuff there, but that basically uses the info you went with, but by laying it out as a summary rather than the direct lines being said, it feels that bit tighter, you know?

But, yeah, I appreciate your authenticity and like that this is a quick read. I also like the formatting, even though it's somewhat simple. If you can make the segments land a little better, this'll take a massive step up from where it is. Good luck, mate.
    Thanks for the comment, I greatly appreciate it. Yes you are right, I grew up watching wrestling during this time. Yeah, I don't plan to post a new show everyday, I am going to try maybe two times a week maximum.

I totally understand what you're saying about summarizing segments instead of writing out dialogue. I will incorporate that for future shows.

Thanks again for the comment.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Monday Night Raw # 03
    April 17th, 1995
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday Night Raw comes on the air. We go to ringside where we see Vince McMahon and Dok Hendrix standing with microphones at ringside. They are both wearing suits and have smiles on their faces.

Vince McMahon
    Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! We are live in Toronto, Canada and we have a big show for you tonight!

Dok Hendrix
    That's right, we are going to see British Bulldog take on Mantaur!

Vince McMahon
    That's not all, in our main event we will see Razor Ramon and 123 Kid take on Jeff Jarrett and IRS!

Dok Hendrix
    Let's go to the ring where we are going to hear from Bam Bam Bigelow!

The shot goes to the entrance way where we see Bam Bam Bigelow make his way down the aisle as his music plays. He makes it to ringside and climbs the ring steps. Once in the ring, he grabs the microphone from the ring announcer. He then calls out Bob Holly. Bob Holly comes out and Bam Bam Bigelow says that he and Holly would make a good team. He says they should be a team and go after the tag team championships. Bob Holly says that would be a great idea and the two shake hands. Bob Holly then issues the challenge to face Owen Hart and Yokozuna at In Your House! The shot then goes back to Dok and Vince.

Dok Hendrix
    Will Owen Hart and Yokozuna accept the challenge from Bam Bam Bigelow and Bob Holly?

Vince McMahon
    We will find out soon enough! Let's go to the ring for our first match!

Match 1
    The British Bulldog -versus- Mantaur

The bell rings and the match is on. They lock up and Bulldog shoves Mantaur to the mat. He then lifts him up and gives him a body slam. After that he bounces off the ropes and gives him a leg drop. The shot then goes to the entrance way where we see Hunter Hearst Helmsley come out. The shot goes back to the ring where Bulldog gives Mantaur a stalling suplex. He then lifts him up and gives him a big power slam for the pin and the win. Hunter Hearst Helmsley then turns around and walks to the backstage area.

Winner - The British Bulldog

Vince McMahon
    What is with Hunter Hearst Helmsley?

Dok Hendrix
    I don't know what he is up to, but he is sure up to something.

Vince McMahon
    Well we are going to go to a commercial break but when we come back we will see Adam Bomb take on Barry Horowitz!

*Commercial Break*

Match 2
    Adam Bomb -versus- Barry Horowitz

Adam Bomb starts the match on offense giving Barry a big kick to the stomach. He then lifts him up and gives him a shoulder breaker. Barry Horowitz tries to fight back but Adam Bomb lifts him up and slams him in the center of the ring. He then climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits him with a jumping leg drop. He then gives him a power bomb for the pin and the win.

Winner - Adam Bomb

Vince McMahon
    An impressive showing by Adam Bomb here tonight!

Dok Hendrix
    Who is going to stop this guy?

Vince McMahon
    I don't know, but what I do know is that we are about to hear from Jim Cornette and his team, Owen Hart and Yokozuna!

The shot goes backstage where we see Jim Cornette standing with the World Wrestling Federation tag team champions, Owen Hart and Yokozuna. Owen Hart and Yokozuna have the belts over their shoulders. Jim Cornette is wearing a red suit and is holding a tennis racket. They are standing in front of a Monday Night Raw backdrop. Jim Cornette says that they accept the challenge. Owen Hart says he's going to make one of them submit to the sharpshooter. Yokozuna yells Bonzai and the shot goes back to ringside.

Vince McMahon
    Well they accept the challenge, it's official!

Dok Hendrix
    I can't wait for that one.

Vince McMahon
    Well, we are going to go to a commercial break, but when we come back we are going to go to The Smoking Gunns taking on The Body Donnas!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Match 3
    The Smoking Gunns -versus- The Body Donnas

The bell rings to start the match. Bart Gunn starts off with Zip. He puts him in a side headlock. He then grabs him and brings him to his corner and tags out to Skip. Skip comes into the ring and gives him a boot to the stomach. Skip slams him in the center of the ring. He goes for a pin but it is broken up by Billy Gunn. Skip picks up Bart and goes for a body slam but Bart Gunn counters. Bart tags out to Billy. Billy gives him an atomic drop and a Manhattan drop. He then gives him a clothesline off the top rope for the pin and the win.

Winners - The Smoking Gunns

Vince McMahon
    The Smoking Gunns with an impressive win here tonight!

Dok Hendrix
    Yes! Well, we are going to go to our next match!

Vince McMahon
    It's Hunter Hearst Helmsley taking on Aldo Montoya!

Match 4
    Hunter Hearst Helmsley -versus- Aldo Montoya

The bell rings to start the match. Hunter punches him in the stomach. He then puts him in a side headlock. From the side headlock he puts him in an arm bar. He then gives him a short arm clothesline. He lifts up Aldo and slams him in the center of the ring. Aldo fires back with some punches but is cut off by Hunter. Hunter then lifts him up and gives him the Pedigree for the win.

Winner - Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Vince McMahon
    What a great match!

Dok Hendrix
    Aldo Montoya didn't stand a chance.

Vince McMahon
    Well we are going to go to a commercial but when we come back we are going to have our main event!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Match 5
    Razor Ramon and 123 Kid -versus- Jeff Jarrett and IRS

123 Kid and IRS start off the match first. IRS slams him to the mat. He then gives him a blatant choke hold. The referee warns him. IRS then picks him up and Kid fires back with some punches. He then tags out to Ramon. Ramon then grabs him and whips him into the ropes. Ramon gives him a big clothesline. IRS rolls out of the ring. Jarrett comes from behind Ramon and gives him a punch to the back of the head. The two trade punches and end up on the arena floor. The two end up getting counted out.

Result - Double Count Out!

Vince McMahon
    What a wild match that was!

Dok Hendrix
    Well that's it for this week, tune in next week for more red hot World Wrestling Federation action!

The show then goes off the air.

Thread Information