Thread: anyone know why su yung isnt booked more often?

Curtain Jerker

Status

anyone know why su yung isnt booked more often?

she has viedeos all over the internet, but she isnt on impact very oftend, i do not know why, maybe her time in the spotlight has passed?

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: anyone know why su yung isnt booked more often?

Quote Originally Posted by skermac View Post
    she has viedeos all over the internet, but she isnt on impact very oftend, i do not know why, maybe her time in the spotlight has passed?
    Lately she has been used more often with Impact feuding with Havok these days. She is just a special Character I feel often sometimes goes the goofy route with her rather than trying to make her a Character that can be really something like The Fiend Bray Wyatt.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 09-28-2019 at 12:18 AM.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Lately she has been used more often with Impact feuding with Havok these days. She is just a special Character I feel often sometimes goes the goofy route with her rather than trying to make her a Character that can be really something like The Field Bray Wyatt.
    The Field Bray Wyatt - In the future after once again ruining Bray’s character he once again comes back...but this time he’s an entire field!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Because she's terrible and probably more expensive than a regular wrestler to book because you need the extras to play other zombies and her vignettes/promos are more laborious to make given she's this supernatural character.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I dont think her gimmick works very well if she's on TV every week. It requires so much smoke and mirrors and overbooking and general craziness that if she's around all the time people would get sick of it.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    I dont think her gimmick works very well if she's on TV every week. It requires so much smoke and mirrors and overbooking and general craziness that if she's around all the time people would get sick of it.
    good point, but she really doesn't need all that craziness, or undeed bridesmaids everytime she come out, she can just come out like any other wrestler, have a match, then leave, she had a couple really good to me matches with alisha Edwards, she came out and pretty much destroyed alisha Edwards with the mandible claw and left when at the end of the match, its more matches like that she needs, short and simple without a big production every time

Glitching It

Status
      Country                    UK

I’m not too upset about her not being around if I’m being honest. I’ve not enjoyed this Undead Realm storyline at all and I don’t see how Su can be booked as anything else after this, so as long as she’s around it’s going to carry on.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by skermac View Post
    good point, but she really doesn't need all that craziness, or undeed bridesmaids everytime she come out, she can just come out like any other wrestler, have a match, then leave, she had a couple really good to me matches with alisha Edwards, she came out and pretty much destroyed alisha Edwards with the mandible claw and left when at the end of the match, its more matches like that she needs, short and simple without a big production every time
    Her gimmick has to be scaled back to work long term, otherwise it's too much work for everyone involved just to get her consistent TV time. Its sort of like Braun Strowman only on a larger scale; there's only so many times Braun can flip a truck over and do something crazy like that before it becomes stale. Likewise with Su, there's only so much of the whole "undead" stuff and everything that comes with it they can do before it gets stale.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I can't believe Rachel Miller didn't post this thread.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Thread Information