Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - September 25, 2019

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - September 25, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I feel like there has to be a middle ground when a match is clearly fast paced, full of action and impressive feats of athleticism, even if it isn't your cup of tea, I just don't think you can call it boring. I basically just think there's a better way to say it, than to say it was boring. But I guess it's kind of arbitrary. I don't love these kinds of match and if it were more like 20 or 30 minutes long I definitely would have lost interest as well, but for the action and the pacing, I was into it the whole way through, even if some of the stuff was stupid (looking at you, Canadian Destroyer).
    It just sounds like you think a match has to be a specific way in order to be boring.

---

Keith Lee teased a feud with Jordan Myles (ACH) the other week. I hope they didn't just forget about it with the new launch because that sounds like an interesting feud.

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    It just sounds like you think a match has to be a specific way in order to be boring.

---

Keith Lee teased a feud with Jordan Myles (ACH) the other week. I hope they didn't just forget about it with the new launch because that sounds like an interesting feud.
    I guess I do think a match can have certain qualities that disqualify it from being "boring", yeah. That's probably just me though.

I agree on Lee/Myles though. I thought they were hinting something but maybe we both just read that situation wrong.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I guess I do think a match can have certain qualities that disqualify it from being "boring", yeah. That's probably just me though.

I agree on Lee/Myles though. I thought they were hinting something but maybe we both just read that situation wrong.
    Oh EC I haven't forgotten about that all with Lee/Myles. I brought it up during the Weekly Threads especially when Lee didn't like the purpose of the Breakout Tournament and him being unhappy about people forgetting about him, and turning their attention to the Breakout guys. They even went to the point of having Lee randomly rolling to the building with Myles and Lee and they have been teaming in House Shows I've seen so that feud might be on the back burner till later.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Watched the show yesterday and while nothing blew me away, or was overly amazing to me- I thought it was good fun and enjoyable.

I think maybe NXT at the moment are caught between Raw/Smackdown which get's stick for being promo heavy at times and so they're going to far on the pure wrestling. Definately need more of a balance but I think we will see that change when they get the full two hours. I've seen the last two shows as more of a preview.

Riddle/Dain was really fun with some hard-hitting spots.

Cool to see Kai return and she looked so emotional too. Awesome to see when it means so much and just gives you a good feeling of someone you can get behind and want to do well.

Lacey Lane and Ripley had a decent match!

Wasn't too overjoyed with Breezango as KUSHIDA's partners but the match was decent enough. WALTER VS KUSHIDA is going to be very interesting!

Hoping the Adam Cole injury is a work to play into the match next week but that move from Riddle look's straight nasty.

"LET ME IN.."

Thread Information