Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE 09: Cheap Heat

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE 09: Cheap Heat

(ooc: I spent years on another wrestling forum almost exclusively for the BTB section, not that I ever had one even semi successful thread. But a few months ago I found this site and after catching up on Wolf Beasts thread, and reading through a few others such as Keefmoon and the KOTBTB; I've decided to give another go at it. I have a lot of fun things planned, even though Im starting from a point where I had just recently stopped watching wrestling. Starting at Summerslam 2009, I stopped watching around WrestleMania that year. I really want to get to WrestleMania in this thread, that's my main goal. I have already written the shows leading up to my first PPV, and maybe 25% of the PPV. I wanted to have even more ready when I started, but I feel like the best way to get better is to hear your guys thoughts/reviews. The first few episodes are formatted a little differently as I was and still am trying to figure out what works best for me. Thank you guys for being such an active community for me to join.)

WWE 09: Cheap Heat

SummerSlam Results:
    CM Punk def Jeff Hardy
    TLC match - World Heavyweight Championship
    Randy Orton def. John Cena
    WWE Championship
    Triple H and Shawn Michaels def. Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr
    JeriShow def. Cryme Tyme
    Unified Tag Team Championships
    Christian def. William Regal
    ECW Championship
    Rey Mysterio def. Dolph Ziggler
    Intercontinental Championship
    MVP def. Jack Swagger
    Kane def. The Great Khali
    Beth Phoenix won a 15 diva battle royal last eliminating Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres

WWE News and Notes:

Last night's Summerslam event was rumored to be very underwhelming in the eyes of WWE Headquarters, with a spokesman stating that in a couple months we're all going to look at Summerslam as the start of changes coming to the WWE.

Changes are coming, and fast. It was announced late last night that the WWE and Sci-Fi Network have agreed to *NOT* renew ECW's television contract; meaning the ECW third-brand experiment is coming to an end in just over a month, with the final ECW being a special two hour event on 9/29. Don't be surprised to see a superstar draft around that time, as the WWE looks to inject more talent into Raw and Smackdown.

The SmackDown brand will definitely be looking for someone to step up, as there were THREE major injuries last night; all to SmackDown superstars. The Great Khali injured his knee in his match against Kane, early returns are 4-6 weeks until he can return. Jeff Hardy injured his back during the TLC match with CM Punk, no timetable on his return. And while Rey Mysterio successfully defended his Intercontinental championship, he injured his shoulder in the match and will take roughly two months off to recuperate. Mysterio did also recently violate the WWE's wellness policy, and it is believed his injury isn't *that* serious, but a way to get him off TV and serve his suspension. The IC title has been vacated, and we will hear more on SmackDown on Friday.

With three major injuries to superstars, including Batista on the shelf right now there's a void in the main event scene which is said to be the reason The Undertaker returned last night to start a program with CM Punk. WWE is said to be scouting talent on the independents right now to hopefully find the new wave of talent. Don't expect any sudden debuts, as anybody signed will likely go through FCW to learn the WWE style, but don't be surprised if you see some TNA/ROH/NJPW stars get their chance to shine in the WWE.

The WWE has also announced their PPV schedule for the Road to WrestleMania, which will all be dual-branded PPV's. The WWE is planning a return to brand split PPV's after WrestleMania 26.

9/13
    Breaking Point
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    10/4
    Mind Games
    Newark, New Jersey
    10/25
    Money in the Bank
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    11/22
    Survivor Series
    Washington DC
    12/20
    King of the Ring
    San Antonio, Texas
    1/17
    Royal Rumble
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2/21
    Elimination Chamber
    St Louis, Missouri
    3/28
    Wrestlemania XXVI
    Glendale, Arizona

You'll notice the WWE is really making an upheaval to their events, with three new pay per views, and the return of the King of the Ring in December! With "Money in the Bank" being a listed pay per views, it seems as if the MITB match will no longer be a WrestleMania exclusive, which has been in the plans for a while and with CM Punk having already cashed in his briefcase now seems like a great time to make the switch.

And finally, with Raw ratings fluctuating severely week to week, the ongoing special celebrity guest general manager is ending immediately, with Vince McMahon expected to make an announcement on tonight's Raw.

Champions:
    WWE: Randy Orton
    World Heavyweight: CM Punk
    Intercontinental: Vacant
    United States: Kofi Kingston
    Women's: Michelle McCool
    Divas: Mickie James
    ECW: Christian
    Tag Team: JeriShow

Announcers:
    Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler
    Josh Matthews and Matt Striker
    Todd Grisham and Jim Ross
    Last edited by Jman; 09-16-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Stylebender

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: WWE 09: Cheap Heat

Welcome to the board mate. This period in WWE is a weird one, because SmackDown seemed to be firing on all cylinders, but Raw was in the pits af this point, with the acception of a great I Quit match between Orton/Cena and the Orton/Kofi feud. Im more intrigued to see what you do with the red brand than SmackDown tbh. Good luck mate

A R S E N A L
    Football Manager 20: Bundesliga 2019/2020 Onwards - Non-BTB Section

What A Maneuver!

Status

Welcome to the BTB section! 2009 was a very intriguing year, you have so much to work with. CM Punk as a budding star, plus Orton and Cena in their prime, not to mention Undertaker and HBK giving it one final go. Your format seems very easy to read, and I love the addition of KOTR in December. Also love bringing back Mind Games as a PPV. You have a reader in me. Good luck writing brother!

Charismatic Enigma

Status

I enjoyed WWE 09 when I was younger, so I'll be excited for this. Looks like you'll be keeping Jeff Hardy around which is a good choice. Everything else looks pretty to the point - bringing in the Money in the Bank PPV a year early might mean some big plans in this booker. Cannot wait to see what you do.

Pretty good

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Welcome to the section!

Good time to pick, as Punk was arguably at his peak as a character at this point having turned heel at the start of the summer, so you’ve a lot of avenues to explore with him. Good luck with Orton/Cena too. It wasn’t a completely bastardised and overdone program at this point, but people will still come in with 2019 eyes, and expect something fresh, so hopefully you’ve got good ideas in store with that.

I see you’ve also changed up the PPV calendar a bit, which should help you put your own spin on things.

Jam Up Guy

Status

Welcome to the site! This is a really interesting time to book and yet not an era you see all that often. Best of luck!

Chikara Trainee

Status

Monday Night Raw Preview
    After last night's Summerslam, John Cena will definitely be looking for answers after he had the WWE title in hand last night, until an interference from a man that has now been confirmed by multiple sources to be Brett Dibiase, the brother of Ted Dibiase Jr. Will John Cena get his retribution?

Also, with news dropping this morning about the celebrity General Manager experiment now over, Vince McMahon is scheduled to be in attendance and make an announcement.

Also scheduled tonight, The Miz vs. The Big Show, Evan Bourne vs Chavo Guerrero and Beth Phoenix, fresh off winning a 20 diva battle royal last night will be in singles action, live, tonight on Raw!

Ooc: The first week of shows, the second week, and the third week are all wrote differently, with the first week very recap heavy. I thought about going back and rewriting to try and make the show better but decided to focus on future shows and just get through this first month. Raw will be posted tomorrow!
    Last edited by Jman; 09-17-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

8/24/09 Monday Night Raw
    Las Vegas, NV

Vince McMahon comes out to open the show, and says that Raw is in need of a credible general manager. Somebody that knows what they're doing. Vince says he's found the new GM and he will introduce them next week on Raw! But until then, Vince is going to restore some order to the show, by announcing two huge matches tonight! The United States Championship will be on the line as Kofi Kingston defends against Mark Henry, and says he knows John Cena will want revenge for what happened last night at SummerSlam, but he'll have to earn it, there will be a fatal four way number one contenders match for the WWE Championship. John Cena vs MVP vs Jack Swagger vs Carlito. He says Randy Orton will have to answer for what he did, orchestrating the interference of someone who's not even an employee of the WWE
    *Voices*

Legacy interrupts. Orton says Legacy is always one step ahead of the competition because they're wrestling royalty. The WWE Champion says Cena took his eye off the ball last night, and that Cena doesn't deserve another chance at the title and says to put Rhodes or DiBiase in the match instead. Vince says they're already booked tonight. Because he had two wrestlers who wanted to join the tag ranks come up to him and ask for a shot. So Rhodes and DiBiase will take on Chris Masters and Santino Marella! Vince ends the segment by saying Orton has tonight off, but next week he is in the main event against Shawn Michaels!

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

Match 1| Evan Bourne vs Chavo Guererro quick match, highlighting the athleticism of both men. Chavo looks for a frog splash, but BOURNE GETS THE KNEES UP! Bourne climbs to the top rope, SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Bourne hooks the leg! 1...2...3!! Winner: Evan Bourne @ 4:36

DX are backstage sitting in massage chairs, as the camera angle is on their faces through the chair. Triple H says "
    wow Shawn if I knew getting the pin got me a chance to get my hands on Orton I would've pinned Cody earlier." HBK laughs and says "ya know Hunter, It may not be for the title, but a sweet chin music will still feel just as good. I have a feeling we're not done with those silver spoon SOBs. So before they even go on the attack we want to put the challenge out there. Breaking Point, Cody and Ted, we go to war one more time. And we've got two words for ya!"

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

Match 2| Beth Phoenix vs Alicia Fox
    Mickie James is on commentary, putting over the women's Title match that Beth earned, saying she wants to scout the opposition. Beth dominates early and throughout. Going through a couple suplexes and side slams before lifting Fox up and dropping her with the Glam Slam! Winner: Beth Phoenix @2:48

The Miz is shown backstage, standing by Kristal Marshall. Kristal asks Miz if he's looking forward to his opportunity to take on a champion tonight, as he goes one on one with The Big Show. Miz scoffs

The Miz:
    Am I excited Kristal? Do I look excited? There's a United States championship match up next, I'd be excited if I was part of that. There's a number one contender match for the WWE title tonight. THAT would get me going. What is a match against one half of the tag champs going to do? I don't even have a tag team partner. So I have to go against that giant FREAK Big Show, who didn't even win the title!! He was Edge's replacement. People forget that like it was ten years ago or something. And what do I gain from this match? Nothing! This company is wasting one of their best assets, their only A-List star. They better recognize it before it's too late. Because I'm the Miz… AND IM AWESOME!!

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

Match 3| Kofi Kingston vs Mark Henry
    This match was a back and forth affair, with Henry looking to use his strength to overpower Kofi, but Kingston able to slip out of most attempts. Henry whipped Kingston into the corner, and Chase's after his opponent looking for a splash - but Kingston moves!! Kofi bounces off the opposite ropes as Henry staggers out and looks for a cross body - CAUGHT BY HENRY, WORLDS STRONGEST SLAM!! Henry makes the cover! 1..2..No!! Kofi gets his shoulder up, and Henry is on the attack. Henry pulls Kingston up by his hair before tossing him into the corner. Henry rams his shoulder into the gut of Kofi, once, twice, th-No! KOFI SUNSET FLIPS HENRY, SHOULDERS DOWN! 1..2..NO!! Henry kicks out, but as he rises to his feet, Kingston is already up, TROUBLE IN PARADISE!!! Hooks the leg! 1..2..3!! Kingston retains his title!
    Winner: Kofi Kingston@ 13:22

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …

John Cena backstage interview saying he got cheated last night, but the only thing royal about Legacy is the ass-whooping they're going to get. Cena adds that if he wins tonight he wants warm up matches against Rhodes and DiBiase before breaking point. "I don't even care what DiBiase it is. Brett, Ted Jr, Ted Sr, or Melanie!"

Match 4| The Miz vs The Big Show
    The bell rings and Miz immediately leaves the ring as Big Show stepped towards him. The referees pleading with Miz to re-enter the ring so the match can get started, otherwise he's going to have to count Miz out. Miz waves his arms and starts walking back up the ramp, but is stopped by Show!! Big Show clubs Miz on the back, grabbing him by the head and walking back towards the ring. Miz elbows free and grabs Show, looking to whip him into the steps - BUT SHOW DOESN'T BUDGE. Instead, Big Show pulls Miz the other way - launching him straight into the barricade!! The referee has started his count (at 4 now) since the men are actually fighting now on the outside. Show lifts Miz up onto his shoulders, looking to lawn dart Miz into the steel post - but Miz slips off, RUNNING SHOW INTO THE POST!! The referees count is at 7 when Miz realizes what's going on, Big Show is still on his feet staggering as Miz runs him into the post again!! Miz rolls in right as the referee counts to 9, followed by 10 with Show still at ringside!!
    Winner: The Miz @ 1:10

Jerry Lawler:
    The Miz just beat a champion in just over a minute!

Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase are seen walking backstage, they're match is next!

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

*Legacy*
    We come back from commercial to Marella and Masters already in the ring, with Legacy making their way down, jawing with the crowd. Just 24 hours after a battle with D-Generation X at Summerslam last night, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr. appear to be very confident leading into their match with the new tag team.

Match 5 | Legacy vs Santino Marella and Chris Masters This is a short, awkward match as Marella is trying to convince Masters that they can be a good team. But they miscue on each tag move they attempt. A double suplex was mistimed and Marella fell on his back while Masters held up Rhodes, which allowed DiBiase to save Cody after a kick to the stomach followed by a double DDT! Marella grabs DiBiase with a school boy! 1.. No! Cody breaks up the pin instantly and lifts Marella to his feet, looking for a back suplex - reversed, Santino with the bulldog!! DiBiase stands up, waiting for Marella to turn around but Chris Masters gets him in the Master lock!! Santino goes for a big forearm but DiBiase ducks- SANTINO HITS MASTERS! Masters rolls to the outside, as Ted Jr goes behind Santino, DREAM STREET! Cody slides in to give extra leverage on the pin attempt. 1..2..3! Winners: Legacy @ 6:12

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

MVP is shown walking to the ring, with the #1 Contenders match coming up next, and MVP riding the momentum of his victory last night at Summerslam, can he keep ballin? --- WAIT! JACK SWAGGER IS BEHIND HIM WITH STEEL CHAIN!! SWAGGER RUNS THROUGH MVP WITH A SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!! Swagger continues the assault with Porter on the ground. Hitting him two more times before security can intervene. Road Agents check on MVP as Vince tells Swagger he's out of the main event, and to go home before he decides to arrest him.

Match 6| John Cena vs Carlito vs MVP?
    Cena and Carlito start the match with MVP still being attended to by paramedics in the back. Cena is on the offensive, looking aggressive after being so close to the championship last night. Cena hits a shoulder block, bounces off the ropes and hits another shoulder block. Carlito gets back up, into a fisherman suplex from Cena!! Cena gets up and looks to be going for the Attitude Adjustment! But gets distracted by Randy Orton walking down the aisle! Cena looks out at Orton and waves his arms hoping to goad the champ into the ring. But Cena took his eyes off his opponent too long! CARLITO WITH THE BACKCRACKER!! Carlito goes for the cover! 1..2..No!! Cena kicks out!! Carlito can't believe Cena kicked out, and gets the former champ in a chin lock, digging his knee into Cena's back. Carlito wrenches on the neck but knows he can't win this way so he picks Cena up and backs him into the corner, choking Cena. Referee Jack Doane steps in as he reaches the count of 5 but cena shoves Carlito back- INTO THE REFEREE! Cena lifts Carlito up - ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!! But there's no referee to make the cover! Cena gets up, INTO AN RKO!! Orton strikes immediately, with Doane starting to stir he slides back out. And as Orton is walking back up the ramp, DOWN COMES MVP! Holding his head and with his ribs taped up, MVP is on his way to the ring!! Commentary says there's no way he should be out here, MVP slides into the ring as Carlito is using the ropes to pull himself up. MVP kicks Carlito in the stomach, AND HITS THE PLAYMAKER!! MVP for the win! 1..2..NO!! John Cena lunges onto MVP to break up the pin. MVPs face drops as he realizes he missed a great opportunity to put the match away. Cena and MVP are both to their feet at the same time but MVP hits a dropkick to the knee to knock Cena to one knee before hitting a running elbow knocking Cena down. MVP lifts up Cena, looking for the playmaker! CARLITO WITH THE BACKCRACKER ON PORTER!!! But Cena is still up, Carlito doesn't realize it!! CENA LIFTS CARLITO UP, ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!! CENA WITH THE PIN! 1...2...3!!!!! Winner: John Cena @ 15:09

John Cena celebrates the victory, as he WILL get his rematch against Randy Orton at Breaking Point.

RKO!!!! RANDY ORTON SNUCK INTO THE RING AND ATTACKED HIS CHALLENGER!! Orton poses to the crowd as we fade out.

****END SHOW****

Chikara Trainee

Status

Tuesday Night ECW Preview
    At Summerslam on Sunday, Christian retained his title in the quickest match in the history of the pay per view. After the match, Regal and his two new oversized henchmen attacked Christian; looking to send a message. How will Christian respond tonight?

Plus, with news of the ECW brand coming to an end; how does that affect the current superstars of the extreme brand?

Also in action, after weeks of baiting Shane Helms and his "alleged" alter ego, it will all come to a head as it's Paul Burchill vs The Hurricane!

Pretty good

Status

Once again, welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy your time here, and here’s hoping you make a good go at it with this BTB.

So, I like the rather succinct style you’ve got here. Given the activity in the section, it’s sometimes tough to get through shows that are written in exceptional detail, so seeing shows like this sometimes feel more inviting. I like the lay out and the presentation. It’s clear, easy to read, easy to follow, and the colour scheme is perfect. Few issues with spacing, but that’s easily rectified.

I don’t even remember who the Raw GM was in 2009. Was this Guest Host GM era?? Anyway, if so, I think you’re definitely doing the right thing by having an actual, full time GM on the brand, rather than trying to think of a different celebrity to run things every week, and do something “entertaining” with them. Vince signing two big matches here is fine, setting the table for the show, and that four way (aside from Cena) looks like a fresh injection in the main event picture. However, depending on how the match is booked, just putting MVP, Swagger and Carlito into a main event match doesn’t make any of them main eventers, so I’m interested to see how you handle that.

Masters and Marella is a random as hell tag team to throw out there. I know that around this time when he came back, Masters had improved greatly, and Marella was really over as a comedy face … so on the face of it, I don’t hate the idea of this team, but they’re not two guys I’d have ever put together as a potential tag team.

Fine showcase match for Evan Bourne, who can be an exciting underdog highlight reel type guy to have in your midcard. I’m interested to see his progression in this thread.

The DX segment was kinda just there. Felt a bit quick, and lacking in any real humour (DX type humour, anyway) with DX wanting to face Rhodes and DiBiase again, seemingly, just because. I think some segments like this need fleshed out a little better if you’re writing out the dialogue. Otherwise, I’d recap what the gist of the conversation was, like you did with the opening segment, as it would come across a lot better than this did.

I think you’ll need to expand a little more on post-match developments too. After Beth beat Fox, did she send a message to Mickie James at ringside?? Did Mickie do anything?? Did they ignore each other?? Even a brief sentence or two to give us some idea of what’s going on.

The interview with Miz was a big step up from the earlier DX promo, I felt. It’s a big jarring that he’s cutting a scathing promo on a fellow heel, and a 500 pound giant at that. Feels like Miz should be picking on smaller guys, or at least, not raising the ire of a giant. Still, as I say, the dialogue was much better here, and Miz feels like someone you’ll be making a big deal of.

Solid match between Kofi and Henry, but I hate seeing people kick out of big finishers like Kofi did here with the Worlds Strongest Slam. That kind of thing needs to be saved for a major PPV or at least a bigger hyped match – not a title match just announced at the top of the show. Anyway, it’s a notable win for Kofi. Another piece of advice though; it’d be good practice to note at the top of the match that it’s for the U.S Title in future. Again, a little follow up after the match would be nice too. Was there a handshake, did Henry try and attack Kofi, or did Kofi just celebrate with his title??

Decent enough recap of Cena’s interview. But was it made clear that Brett DiBiase was the guy that interfered at SummerSlam?? I wasn’t sure if that was stated on that show, and it hasn’t been directly brought up here, so I’m a bit confused by that point just.

So, I don’t want to harp on about the same points, but The Miz match was another example of needing better follow up on the matches. A random line from Jerry Lawler – when you didn’t use the commentators at all to this point – telling me what I already know isn’t really good enough. Did Miz celebrate his bogus win?? Did Big Show chase after him?? Need to be painting a clearer picture mate. I’m also a bit confused as to what the face/heel alignments are here too. Both guys are heels, right??

Tag match was fine. Marella being a bumbling idiot and screwing up whilst trying to prove he and Masters could be a team seems like it could be a fun angle if you follow it up, but probably the right idea to put the Legacy guys over, and get them back on the winning trail if you’re revisiting the DX feud for Breaking Point.

Good main event. I liked the pre-match angle to heat up the Swagger/MVP issue, which I remember liking at the time. So making that more personal gets a thumbs up from me. Surprised this and the opening segment were all we saw of Vince on the show btw, as I’d have expected at least one or maybe two backstage segments involving him. Anyway, him throwing Swagger out of the match was a fair punishment I felt, as it appeared M.V.P was out of the equation.

M.V.P looked like a star coming back out despite the attack, and the writing for the closing moments of the match was pretty good tbh. Felt like an exciting sequence to end the match, and set Cena up for a rematch with Orton. As I said in my first post, it’s not a great rivalry to be stuck with, so hopefully you’ve ideas in mind to freshen the Cena/Orton feud up going forward. Orton laying out Cena with the RKO was okay, but nothing out of the ordinary. Solid enough way to end the show though.

Overall, you’ve got promise and plenty to build off. Some of the show felt a bit rushed, and spending a little extra time on some of the finer details will help improve this ten fold. Fun read for me though. Hope to see you go from strength to strength here. Good luck!

Chikara Trainee

Status

8/25 ECW
    Phoenix, Arizona

We open with a video package, showing the highlights from ECW's only match at Summerslam; Christian's 8 second pinfall victory over William Regal, followed by The Kings Court attacking the champion post match.

*REGALITY*

William Regal comes out with Jackson and Kozlov. He says everybody thought Kozlov and Jackson would fight each other after trying to one up one another every week for the last month. But that he knew better, and knew how dominant of a tag team they can be. And they'll be looking to make some noise against the Tag Champions very soon. But first- Christian. Regal calls out the ECW Champion, saying Christian didn't even face him like a man. Regal says Christian isn't a fighting champion like people say, and that he deserves a bloody rematch. Christian comes out and says normally he would agree with Regal, but only for people that could last longer than one minute, and that Regal is probably used to being finished in a minute.

There's a pop from the crowd but The trio have had enough with that line - and start to put the boots to Christian. Christian is trying to fight them off but just like two nights ago, the sheer size and strength of Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov are too much to handle. The henchmen hold up Christian as Regal pulls out the brass knuckles!!

BUT CHRIS JERICHO AND THE BIG SHOW ARE RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP! Chris Jericho dropkicks William Regal, and Big Show takes down both behemoths with a double clothesline. Regal rolls out of the ring, but as Zeke is getting up, Jericho hits him with a running bulldog. And Vladimir gets a big boot for his troubles! They follow Regal out of the ring, hightailing it up the ramp to join their leader. Christian yells "who's not a fighting man now?"

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We come back to a graphic, interim GM Tiffany announced that tonight, William Regal, Ezekiel Jackson and Kozlov will take on Christian and JeriShow in the main event! If Regal and the Kings Court win, he will become the #1 contender to the ECW title!

Match 1| Paul Burchill vs The Hurricane

Paul Burchill is laughing as Hurricane enters the ring. Hurricane whips his cape and poses, but Burchill runs through him with a big boot!!! Burchill lifts up Hurricane, up onto his shoulders, powerslam!! Paul picks the superhero back up, before bieling him across the ring. Hurricane bounces off the canvas, rolling onto his knees. Burchill RUNS THROUGH HURRICANE WITH A HUGE BOOT!! Paul picks Helms up, BURNING HAMMER!! 1..2..3!!
    Winner: Paul Burchill @ 2:08

A graphic pops up of Sheamus and Goldust "Up next!" Matt Striker and Josh Matthews run down the past few weeks of ECW programming, with Sheamus and Goldust forming somewhat of a rivalry, with Sheamus getting the win over the veteran back on August 4th and July 28th. Striker tells us Goldust got hurt in that last match, but makes his return tonight and he wants to take it to the younger Sheamus.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We come back from break and Goldust is already in the ring, with Sheamus making his way down the ramp. Staring a hole through Goldust, no playing to the fans or psyching himself up. Straight business from the Irishman.

Match 2 | Sheamus vs Goldust

Sheamus was in control throughout the match. Goldusts only "offense" came when Sheamus had him ready for a belly to belly, and Goldust squeezed Sheamus' butt. It stopped the move, but it did not stop the attack as Sheamus ran through Goldust with a brogue kick!! Before lifting him up and dropping him with the Celtic Cross!! 1..2..3!
    Winner: Sheamus @ 3:14

We cut to the General Managers office backstage. With the announcement that there will only be 6 more weeks of ECW, Tiffany let's everyone know they are all on watch as every superstar will be drafted to either Raw or SmackDown. And that last episode of ECW will be a special 2 hour event!

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

Match 3| Shelton Benjamin vs Local Talent

This is a showcase match for Shelton Benjamin. He gets in all his offense, stopping the local competitor from gaining momentum at every turn. The jobber reverses an Irish whip into the corner, but as he looks for a clothesline in the corner he catches turnbuckle as Benjamin slips out, hits the ropes and hits the splash in the corner! Then grabs his opponent, t-bone suplex!!! Shelton helps the poor guy up and drops him with the paydirt!! He covers! 1..2..3!!
    Winner: Shelton Benjamin @ 4:37

Zack Ryder comes out, and says good riddance to ECW. He says they never should have brought it back, and the only reason it was even successful this long is because Ryder is a part of the show. Ryder says that he can't wait to go to a real brand like raw or SmackDown. Stating ECW has always been third in a two horse race. But that he will be issuing an open challenge at the final ECW event to any former ecw alumni. To prove that ECW has always been second rate.
    *Dreamer*
    Tommy Dreamer interrupts Ryder, as the only ECW alumni active right now. Dreamer makes his way to the ring with a steel chair - and HE LEVELS RYDER WITH IT!! Dreamer plays to the fans as Ryder rolls out of the ring.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

As we come back from commercial there is a graphic announcing this Friday on SmackDown we will see CM Punk taking on Chris Jericho!

Match 4| Christian, Chris Jericho and Big Show vs Regal, Jackson and Kozlov

This match breaks into chaos almost immediately, as Kozlov and Jackson keep goading Jericho and Big Show. Finally after Kozlov illegally enters the ring to make sure Christian can't make the tag, the tag champions make their way into the ring and it's on! Show and Kozlov are fighting on the outside, as Jericho and Christian work together to take down Ezekiel. Jericho cross bodies Jackson and both go over the top rope! As the referee checks on Jackson and Jericho, Regal pulls out the brass knuckles, POWER OF THE PUNCH!! Regal tosses the knuckles away, and makes the cover! 1..2..3!!
    Winners: The King's Court @ 8:55

The Kings Court wins! Regal gets a pin over the champion! Matt Striker tells us that Regal is heading to Breaking Point to face Christian for the ECW Championship! The show closes with Regal and his henchmen standing tall in the ring.

**End Show**

Chikara Trainee

Status

Friday Night Smackdown Preview

The most talked about moment from Summerslam this past Sunday was the return of the Deadman. After CM Punk successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship against Jeff Hardy in a hard fought TLC match; the lights went off, and when they came back on The Undertaker was in the ring. He choke slammed the champion, making his intentions known. Will The Phenom be at SmackDown this Friday? How will CM Punk respond?

Rey Mysterio also defended his Intercontinental title in a match against Dolph Ziggler, but was injured during the match. With Rey unable to defend his title in the next month he was forced to vacate it. With multiple superstars chomping at the bit for a chance, what will be the fate of the Intercontinental Championship?

Tune in Friday Night to find out!

Chikara Trainee

Status

OOC: Got caught up with my day job, and now in London on vacation, but want to keep the ball rolling so here is SmackDown. Raw coming in a couple days. The next few weeks of shows should be less of a recap.

8/28/09 SmackDown
    Phoenix, AZ

CM Punk comes out, he mentions that he did what he said he was gonna do. And he thinks Jeff Hardy injures himself on purpose to get more pain killers. Then he says someone stuck his nose where it doesn't belong, he says this championship comes with a target on his back. But I'm not backing down from anybody. Dead or alive. Undertaker, face me like a man! The lights go out! GONG!! The lights come back on with Punk spinning around in the ring looking for Taker, but there's nobody there. The mind games start with CM Punk from the Deadman. Punk leaves the ring looking for answers

Dolph Ziggler is in Teddy Long's office, and says that he should be the new intercontinental champion since he was the one to injure Rey. Long says "you don't get rewarded for hurting your opponent playa you get rewarded for BEATING your opponent. But you'll have a chance to win the title at Breaking Point. Because we're going to have an 8 man tournament with the finals taking place at the PPV to crown the new champion. And you better get ready Dolph.. cause your match is up next!

*Kane's fire pyro goes off*

As Kane walks to the ring JR tells everyone SmackDown is short handed tonight as THREE different SmackDown superstars were injured this past Sunday at Summerslam. Jeff Hardy got hurt falling from the ladder and will be out indefinitely. And the other two injuries came at the hands of these two men. The Great Khali hurt his knee in a match with Kane and while Rey Mysterio successfully defended his Intercontinental title against Dolph Ziggler, afterwards the medical staff let him know he can't wrestle for at least two months. Meaning he had to relinquish the title, which is what led to this tournament being created by our general manager.
    Match 1| Kane vs Dolph Ziggler

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

The two men who injured their opponents Sunday night square off, with Ziggler spending most of the commercial break trying to avoid Kane. And its working until Kane chases him all the way around the ring on the outside, Dolph tries for a baseball slide as Kane climbs in but Dolph misses! Kane pulls him out by his legs and he hits the floor with hard impact! Kane lifts Dolph up, over his head in a military press! Before tossing him through the middle rope back into the ring. Kane rolls in to the ring, but is met by an elbow drop from Ziggler. Dolph is stomping on Kane but The Big Red Machine gets up anyways, and stops him in his tracjs with a huge uppercut! Dolph hits the mat but bounces right back up, Kane looks for the big boot, Ziggler ducks AND KANES FOOT IS STUCK ON THE TOP ROPE - ZIG ZAG!! Hooks the leg! 1..2..No!! The crowd pops for the kickout of the finisher. Ziggler pulls at his hair. Kane uses the ropes to pull himself up, FAMOUSER!! Dolph doesn't let up as Kane was rising to his feet he pulls out another signature move, BUT KANE ROLLS OUT OF THE RING!! Dolph looks mad he can't make the cover, and he knows he's not rolling kane back in the ring easily. He starts to climb up the turnbuckle, Kane is on his feet, Dolph leaps off for a cross body - CAUGHT BY KANE, RAN INTO THE STEEL POST!! Kane drops Ziggler! Kane picks up his opponent and rolls him into the ring, following him in. Kane pulls at the glove and taunts to the crowd. Dolph is rising to his feet, Kane grabs the throat! Lifts him up - NO! DOLPH COUNTERS INTO A LEAPING DDT!! Dolph wastes no time making the pin! 1..2..3!!
    Winner: Dolph Ziggler @ 13:18

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

Michelle McCool is stretching backstage when Melina walks up and picks up her Divas title, admiring it. McCool stands up and says not to touch what isn't hers. Melina says well it won't be McCools.. for long.

Commentary lets us know the match up next is part of our Intercontinental title tournament.
    Match 2 | Mike Knox vs R-Truth
    As Knox is climbing into the ring, Truth hits the scissors kick! Pinfall! 1..2..3! Truth picks up the fast victory! Winner: R-Truth @ 0:05

R-Truth celebrates and rolls out of the ring quickly, winning the match instantly. Truth moves on in the tournament! Knox is in the ring seething.

We cut to the back where Matt Hardy is standing by with Josh Matthews

Josh Matthews:
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined by Matt Hardy, who asked for this time tonight. Matt, why did you request this interview?"

Matt Hardy:
    "Josh, I asked for this time because it was the only way I was getting on the show tonight. I was overlooked for the intercontinental title tournament for some reason even though guys like Mike Knox who didn't even last 10 seconds, and past their prime veterans like Finlay got chances. CM Punk took out my brother on Sunday night, and I can't even get a shot at him because The Undertaker decided he wants to work again.

So I asked for this time tonight to remind SmackDown I'm one of the best they've got. And they've made a huge mistake overlooking me. Oh, and Punk... I will get my revenge for Jeff."

Matt tosses the mic back to Josh Matthews before walking off, looking energized and angry.

Commentary lets us know this match is part of the IC title tournament.
    Match 3 | Charlie Haas vs John Morrison

Haas wins the early tie up and looks to wear down the legs of Morrison early, limiting his athleticism.
    …
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

Haas knocks John down and looks for a submission but gets pushed away, Morrison nips up! Dropsault! Both men are back on their feet instantly, and Morrison is on the attack, spinning wheel kick!! Haas clutches at his jaw as he gets to his feet a little slower this time. Morrison grabs him, STO backbreaker!! Followed by a Russian leg sweep! Morrison looking for the early win! 1..2. No! Haas kicks out, and as Morrison brings him to his feet, Haas reverses, back body drop! Morrison bounces up quickly but is caught by Haas- NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! And now Morrison is the one taking his time getting to his feet! And when he does Haas is on top of him, arm drag - No! Morrison flipped out of it and landed on his feet! Heel kick connects! Haas is down, standing shooting star press! Hooks the leg! 1..2-No! Haas gets a shoulder up! Morrison pulls Haas into position near the corner, looking for the starship pain- BUT HAAS IS UP AND SHOVES HIM OVER THE ROPE TO THE FLOOR!! Mike Chioda goes to check on Morrison, and while he's on the outside nobody notices Charlie Haas taking off the turnbuckle padding! Haas rolls to ringside, helping Morrison to his feet, only to whip him into the barricade! Morrison yells in agony as his back smacks across the barrier. Haas rolls him back into the ring and follows inside. He helps Morrison to his feet, walking him over to the corner looking to smash his head into the exposed turnbuckle! But Morrison hits Haas in the ribs to stop him in his tracks. Haas responds with a big uppercut! Morrison slumps into the corner, Haas charges at him, clothesline, NO! Morrison rolled out of the way and HAAS RUNS CHEST FIRST INTO THE EXPOSED TURNBUCKLE!! Morrison grabs Haas, twists him around - MOONLIGHT DRIVE!! Hooks the leg! 1..2..3!!
    Winner: John Morrison @ 12:47

Jim Ross:
    John Morrison moves on in the tournament! He will face the winner of Finlay and Jimmy Wang Yang next week on SmackDown. And we've just got word of a huge main event tonight, it's going to be CM Punk taking on Chris Jericho!

*Raw rebound*
    We are shown a replay of the announcement by Vince McMahon stating a new general manager will be revealed next Monday on Raw!

Knox and Haas both show up in Teddy Long's office saying they got cheated out of their shot at the title. Long says they'll get a chance next week for another number one contendership. But together, as part of a tag team turmoil match playa!
    ]
    …
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

Cryme Tyme (along with Eve) and Hart Dynasty meet backstage, both saying they're going to win the tag turmoil match next week. Let's have a match this week to prepare, when Teddy Long walks past. Actually it's gonna be the ladies tonight playas. Natalya vs Eve!

Up next is a round 1 matchup for the IC Title Tournament
    Match 4| Jimmy Wang Yang vs Finlay

Fun contrasting styles here leads to an exciting match. Yet a short one, as Yang goes for a moonsault but eats canvas! Finlay lifts him up for the Celtic Cross, hooks the leg! 1..2..3!
    Winner: Finlay @ 3:22
    …
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

We come back from commercial with a graphic showing three matches now confirmed for next week. We have a tag team turmoil match to determine the number one contenders. And as part of the IC title tournament, Finlay will take on John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler will take on R-Truth.

Then we cut to the back where Chris Jericho and Big Show are standing talking together. Big Show asks why they even had to get involved with Christian and William Regals problems on ECW. Jericho says that him and Christian go way back, and knew Regal would use his numbers advantage to attack the ECW champion again, so he wanted to save him as a favor for Jericho's former tag team partner Edge. Jericho thanks Big Show for his help, noting he didn't have to help him.

Just then CM Punk enters, insulting Jericho's integrity, saying he'll need all the help he can get tonight. Jericho says he doesn't need Big Show in his corner to beat a Punk, and points out that Punk may have his hands full with The Undertaker anyways. "See you out there, champ" says Jericho as he and Show walk away from the Straight Edge Superstar.

Match 5| Eve vs Natalya -
    Short, clunky match. Natalya is too much for Eve as she is able to overpower her easily. Natalya gets a few suplexes in before trapping Eve in the middle of the ring with a sharpshooter. Eve tries to reach for the bottom rope but taps out almost immediately. Winner: Natalya @ 2:29

Natalya gets the win, and Hart Dynasty are bragging to Cryme Tyme as JR plugs the tag team turmoil match both these teams will be a part of next week, with the winners taking on this man!
    *Break the walls down*
    Chris Jericho comes out by himself, but carrying his championships, looking ready for a big non-title shot against the champion.
    *Cult of personality*
    And CM Punk struts his way to the ring, giving the fans disgusted looks. One fan holds out a beer and Punk smacks it out of his hand on his way down the ramp before stepping into the ring.

Match 6| CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Jericho and Punk go to tie up, and Punk pokes Jericho in the eye! Punk ducks behind Y2J, and drops him with a Russian leg sweep!

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

Punk is in full control as we return, he has a half Boston crab locked in, digging his knee into the back of Jericho. Chris crawls his way towards the ropes and gets a hand on it! The referee starts his count, and Punk has to release before the 5. He helps Y2J to his feet, knee to the stomach, double underhook backbreaker!! Welcome to Chicago! Punk hooks the leg. 1..2.no! Jericho kicks out, but Punk doesn't waste any time picking his opponent up, whips him into the corner, runs in BUT JERICHO GETS THE BOOTS UP.

Punk staggers back and Jericho hits a running forearm smash! Punk is in a bad spot, Jericho hits the middle ropes looking for the Lionsault - NOBODY HOME! Punk rolled out of the ring. CM Punk climbs up onto the apron, and jumps up, flying clothesline! The champion is rolling! Punk wrenches the arm of his opponent, picking apart Y2J, going after the legs early and now working on the arm. Y2J is trying to reach for the ropes with his foot, but is too far away!! Jericho uses his free hand to punch himself free, but as Punk let's go of the arm lock, he grabs Jericho and pulls him back into a headlock! Jericho is pushing to his feet, and lifts Punk up and drops him with a back suplex!!

Both men are up at the same time, and they start trading blows!! Right hand from Punk, right hand from Jericho, leg kick from Punk, Mongolian chop from Jericho, spinning back fist from Punk-No!! Jericho ducks, Punk does a 360, and Y2J hits a step up enziguiri!! The fans pop for the sequence of shots from both men.

Jericho picks Punk up and sends him out of the ring through the middle rope! Jericho follows him out, whipping the champion into the barricade! Jericho then lifts him up and drops him rib first onto the barrier! Punk clutches at his ribs, then makes a desperation lariat attempt, but Jericho ducks under, grabs Punk in a full Nelson, facebuster!!! Punk is down as the referees count reaches 5! But Jericho rolls him into the ring, looking to score the victory by pinfall or submission. He hooks Punks leg! 1..2.No! The champion gets his shoulder up, but is looking worse for wear after the brief onslaught from his opponent.

Jericho is up, and whips Punk into the corner. Running clothesline!! Punk staggers out as Jericho hits the ropes, one handed bulldog - PUNK PUSHES HIM AWAY! Punk pushes Jericho into the opposite corner, and follows with an immediate high knee!!! Followed up by a bulldog from the champion!!! Punk makes the cover! 1..2..No! Jericho kicks out, keeping the match going. Punk waits for Jericho to get to his feet on his own, scoops him up, looking for the GTS! But Jericho throws an elbow, and another, and one more before he's able to slip off of Punks shoulders. And dropkicks the back of Punks head!!

Punk stumbles forward, leaning on the ropes, Jericho runs forward looking to clothesline him, but Punk ducks and back body drops Jericho over the top! JERICHO LANDS ON HIS FEET!! Jericho lands on the apron, and catches Punk with a big forearm shot to the jaw. Jericho runs across the apron to the turnbuckle, climbing to the top rope. Diving cross body takes down Punk!!! But he rolls through!! PUNK LIFTS JERICHO UP, PUTS HIM ON HIS SHOULDERS - GO TO SLEEP!!! The GTS connects!! But Jericho falls right near the bottom rope, and smartly rolls to the outside!! Punk looks irritated Jericho rolled out, but content to win by count out he tells referee Jack Doane to make the count. Jericho isn't even stirring and Doane begins the 10 count.
    Jericho starts to show signs of life, pulling his head up, he reaches an arm up to the barricade to help himself up.
    Jericho is up to one knee, taking a second to regain his composure on the outside, which Punk notices
    Jericho now stands up, looking to get back on the ring, but here comes Punk!! He dives through the middle rope, SUICIDE DIVE - NO! CAUGHT BY JERICHO INTO A CODEBREAKER!!!!! WHAT A COUNTER!!! *HOLY SHIT*

JR says you can hear what the fans think of this match, an absolute classic going on here on SmackDown! Both men are down and out, Jericho still selling the GTS he took just moments ago. Referee Jack Doane conveniently checks on both competitors a couple times before starting his 10 count. Jericho is the first to get to his feet, and he helps Punk back into the ring as the count reaches 7. Jericho follows him in and makes the cover! 1..2. No!! Punk gets the shoulder up, the extended time outside giving him a chance to recoup. Jericho stands up, and grabs the legs of the champion, turning him over in THE WALLS OF JERICHO!! He wrenches back, as the referee asks Punk if he wants to tap out! Punk reaches for the ropes but he's squarely in the middle of the ring!! Nowhere to go, as Jericho digs his knee into the back of Punk!! Punk raises his hand, screaming in agony, is he going to tap out?!

BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF JERICHO!! ITS KOZLOV AND JACKSON!!

Winner by DQ: Chris Jericho @ 18:12

Jackson lifts Jericho up to his feet, BOOK OF EZEKIEL!! And Kozlov follows up, hitting Jericho with the Iron Curtain!!
    William Regal is with them, and is heard saying "they'll be here next week for the tag team turmoil match dear boy. You shouldn't have started meddling where you don't belong." Regal then hits Jericho with the brass knuckles!! Big Show runs down the ramp, but The Kings Court scatter out of the ring, making their way up the ramp, a HUGE message sent to the tag team champions!

CM Punk is still in the ring, recovering from the battle with Y2J. As he goes to walk away - THE LIGHTS GO OUT!! When they come back on, THERE IS A CASKET OUTSIDE OF THE RING!! The casket is open, but empty. When a dark silhouette of the Undertakers face is shown on the titantron.

The Undertaker: "CM Punk, at Breaking Point - you will REST IN PEACE."

The lid of the casket then SLAMS SHUT all on its own! CM Punk jumps back a little bit, startled. He says off mic "it's just the wind"

"The message is loud and clear folks, at Breaking Point it's going to be CM Punk vs The Undertaker, in a casket match!!"

*End show*

Chikara Trainee

Status

Monday Night Raw 8/31
    Seattle, Washington

Michael Cole opens the show with clips from last week's Raw stating how John Cena became number one contender when the fatal four way match got changed to a triple threat match that MVP shouldn't have even been a part of. Doctors have advised MVP to stay home tonight, but his attacker will be here to explain his actions tonight, live on raw! But right now, Mr McMahon is going to introduce the new General Manager of Raw!

*NO CHANCE*

Vince McMahon is on his way down the ramp, microphone already in hand."Now ladies and gentlemen last week I promised to bring someone to Raw that can help restore order. And I have found the right candidate. I believe the only person that could run it better than this man would be myself.-"

*Voices*

The fans seem confused at the WWE Champion possibly being named the GM, but the look on Vince's face tells the whole story. The champion was not scheduled to make an appearance. Randy Orton walks out, accompanied by Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. They enter the ring as Vince says "what the hell are you doing here" Randy grabs a microphone. "Now Vince, I'm not happy you haven't returned my call about this GM. I want to make sure you're hiring someone who has the WWE's best interest at heart. I deserve this title I'm not going to let someone just come in and do everything in their power to take my title.

*D-Generation-X*

Triple H and Shawn Michaels make their way to the top of the ramp, with triple H holding a mic. "Now wait just a minute. Vince if you're just taking requests like this, I think me and Shawn would make some pretty good Co-GMs. Don't you think Shawn? (HBK nodding sarcastically) so-"
    "ENOUGH DAMN IT. I came out here to make an announcement not babysit. This man and his team will have Raws best interests in mind when making decisions. Ladies and Gentlemen, accompanied by his consultant Ron Simmons, please welcome John Bradshaw Layfield!!"

*Longhorn*

JBL walks down the ramp (No limousine entrance, but a suit very fitting of the JBL gimmick) with his right hand man Ron Simmons following in. JBL walks past DX at the top of the ramp and gets into the ring. "Phoenix Arizona it is great to be back!! Now I quit a couple months back for two reasons. Number one, i lost a step. I'm man enough to admit I wasn't the same animal in this ring that I used to be. I wasn't able to give my all in here. Number two, I was sick of the way Raw was being ran. It was always the same people getting opportunities (he looks at D-X and Orton) and always the same nonsense. Well i'm not going to put up with that. My Monday Night Raw is going to be fair and damn entertaining. And tonight, I'm all about opportunities. So since Randy is taking on Shawn, and Ted Jr taking on John Cena. That leaves Cody and Triple H without anything to do. So you guys can go against each other, right now!

Match 1| Cody Rhodes vs Triple H

Cody and HHH are going at it with Triple H wearing jeans as he wasn't set to compete. Cody whips HHH into the ropes and Ted DiBiase Jr grabs his leg. Referee Jimmy Korderas hops out and tosses DiBiase, Orton AND Michaels out of ringside! While the commotion is going on, Cody Rhodes lands a low blow to Triple H! Cross-Rhodes!! Quick pinfall! 1..2..No! Hunter kicks out.
    …
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We come back from commercial with Cody Rhodes in full control, working on the neck of Triple H with a chin lock. But just in time, Triple H starts to fight back, climbing to his feet as he throws shots at the body of Cody Rhodes. He pulls himself and Cody into the ropes before pushing him away towards the opposite ropes, Cody bounces back INTO A SPINEBUSTER!! Triple H flexes his muscles a little after the big spinebuster gets him pumped up. Triple H brings Rhodes to his feet, looking for the pedigree- but Cody backdrops him! Cody climbs to the top rope, but Triple H pushes the referee into the ropes, which CROTCHES CODY!! Korderas scolds HHH but The Game pushes past him, into a kick to the face from Cody! Cody stands up on the middle rope, DIVING BULLDOG!! Cody hooks the leg! 1...2.. No!! HHH kicks out!

Cody looks frustrated but gets right up, looking to keep the upper hand. He helps Triple H to his feet, he hooks the arm, looking for an inverted suplex but HHH blocks it, lifting Cody up, and dropping him with a suplex!! The Game then drops a knee on the face of Cody Rhodes. As both men get to their feet, Triple H runs at him and hits a swinging neckbreaker! Hunter goes for the cover. 1..2-no! Cody gets the shoulder up. Both men rise to their feet again and Triple H goes for his patented running knee strike, but Cody sidesteps - AND CATCHES HHH WITH A SCHOOLBOY! 1...2..3! Triple H kicks out but it's just half a second too late! Cody Rhodes just picked up a CLEAN victory over "The Cerebral Assassin" Triple H.

Winner: Cody Rhodes @ 13:48

Cody Rhodes exits the ring quickly, raising his hands up in victory. Knowing he squeaked by Triple H, he's not sticking around much longer. And Hunter looks furious inside the ring.

…
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

In the back, Evan Bourne is taping his wrists up as Carlito walks in with Rosa Mendes.
    "Well well well. What do we have here? No really, Rosa, who is this? Last week I was THIS close to becoming the number one contender. And now this week they have me going against this tiny nobody."
    "Well Carlito maybe if you could actually finish the job and win a match, you wouldn't have to go up against this nobody. I don't know what you even did to deserve that shot last week. But after I beat you tonight, maybe I'll start getting some recognition."
    Bourne then turns away and walks out of the locker room, leaving Carlito and Mendes to themselves.
    Mendes: "That's not cool."

We cut to the arena where Jillian is already in the ring and Beth Phoenix is making her way out to join her partner for tonight.

Michael Cole:
    Well Ladies and Gentlemen here comes the number one contender to the Divas title, Beth Phoenix won a battle royal at Summerslam for the chance at the title, and she is in tag team action against the champion tonight!

Jerry Lawler:
    Our new general manager JBL wanted to give these two a shot at each other before their title match, which he also announced would be taking place in just over two weeks at Breaking Point!

Gail Kim is now making her way to the ring when Mickie James music hits and she joins her partner for tonight.
    Match 2| Gail Kim and Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix and Jillian

Jillian is asking Phoenix to let her start the match but Beth refuses to go to the apron, so Jillian reluctantly walks to the corner and stands on the apron. Beth looks dominant in this tag match, working over Gail Kim who makes the hot tag to Mickie, but James is stopped in her tracks with a belly to belly suplex from Phoenix. Jillian is begging Beth to tag her in but the #1 contender shrugs her off looking to take advantage of the champion - MICK KICK!! Beth turned around into a Mick kick from the champion!! James makes the cover, and Jillian doesn't bother to leave the apron! 1..2.NO! Beth Phoenix gets her shoulder up and she looks angry. Mickie is starting to help her to her feet, but Phoenix back body drops her!! Gail Kim leaps at Phoenix with a cross body, CAUGHT BY BETH! Beth lifts Gail up in a military press position, before dropping her face first on the canvas. Beth is stalking the women's champion, as Mickie is standing up near the corner. Phoenix runs in, splash in the corner!! But Jillian makes the blind tag!!! Jillian tries to climb into the ring through the middle rope but GETS BLASTED WITH A BOOT BY BETH PHOENIX!! Jillian falls to the outside as Beth turns around, INTO ANOTHER MICK KICK!!
    1..2..3!! Mickie James gets the pin over the #1 contender!!

Winner: Mickie James and Gail Kim @ 5:20

Michael Cole:
    Wow! Well the referee made a mistake there, as Mickie James DID pin the number one contender Beth Phoenix, however Jillian made the blind tag and was the legal woman!

Jerry Lawler: Well Mickie James got lucky today but Phoenix will be much harder to pin one on one, and the number one contender is counting down the days.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

Santino Marella is in the back talking to the tag team champions, Chris Jericho and The Big Show.
    "So we arent in the tag team turmoil match this Friday on SmackDown, you see? I did not a get a my invite in thee mail. But I want to prove to my good amigo Chris Masters that we can be a good team. You guys will want a warm up match, no?"
    Jericho and Big Show both start laughing
    Big Show: You got it little buddy, see you out there.
    JeriShow starts laughing as Jericho tells Show "it's not even worth our time"

Match 3| Evan Bourne vs Carlito

Carlito is the aggressor early, but Bourne is using his athleticism to counter everything. Carlito can't even get a grip on Bourne because he keeps wiggling out of holds, and landing on his feet. Bourne knocks Lito down with a dropkick, and as he gets up Bourne leaps onto the middle rope - SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY! Bourne takes flight and knocks Carlito to the ground. Bourne gets up, putting Carlito back down with a dropsault!!

Bourne is feeding off the energy from the crowd! And when Carlito is standing, Bourne rushes at him - tilt-a-whirl headscissors!! Carlito hits the ground and rolls out of the ring, away from Evan Bourne. But that just turns the ring into a runway - Bourne hits the ropes, FLYING SENTON!!! Bourne cleared the ropes with plenty of room to spare! Bourne is on fire as we cut to commercial.
    …
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …
    We come back with Carlito now in control, showing a replay of how the momentum changed. Bourne rolled Lito back into the ring, before leaping off the apron onto the top rope - springboard cross body BUT GETS LEVELED WITH A DROP KICK!!

Carlito has Bourne in an abdominal stretch, working the ribs of the athletic marvel. Bourne is trying to reach for the ropes but he's stuck in the middle of the ring. He's trying to punch backwards but Carlito is leaning back - applying more pressure. Bourne yells in agony, or maybe trying to psyche himself up - as he gets enough energy to HIP TOSS CARLITO!! From the submission hold, Evan Bourne showing incredible strength! Carlito is right back up to his feet, running tornado DDT!! Bourne doesn't waste any time! He climbs the top rope! Looking for Air Bourne - BUT ROSA MENDES IS ON THE APRON!! Rosa is yelling at Evan, distracting him long enough for Carlito to stand up - he runs, leaping up to the top turnbuckle - SUPER ARM DRAG!! The crowd pops for the high risk move - despite the fan favorite being on the receiving end of the impact.

Carlito is seated, taking a beat to regain his composure. Bourne is using the ropes to pull himself up, Carlito throws him into the ropes - BACK ELBOW! Followed by a knee drop! Carlito starts to pull Bourne up to his feet, SLEEPER HOLD LOCKED IN!! Bourne swings his hands trying to find anyway to force Carlito to release the hold. Bourne reaches up, grabbing onto Carlitos hair - running towards the turnbuckle - RUNNING UP THE TURNBUCKLE, FLIPPING BACKWARDS ON TOP OF CARLITO! HIS SHOULDERS ARE DOWN!! 1...2..3!!!

Winner: Evan Bourne @ 9:51
    …
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …
    *Crank the walls down*
    Chris Jericho and Big Show make their way to the ring - with their opponents already in the ring, discussing their strategy for taking on the champions.

Match 4| Chris Jericho and Big Show vs Chris Master and Santino Marella

Jericho and Marella start the match, with Chris Masters on the outside looking excited for the first time since teaming with Marella. Due to this non-title opportunity against the reigning champions. Marella and Jericho go to lock up and Jericho rolls him up! School boy! 1..2..3!! Marella kicks out just a second too late and Chris Masters is furious! [B]
    Winners: JeriShow @ 0:06
    Chris Jericho and Big Show are laughing hysterically as they get one of the fastest wins in WWE history. They leave the ring waving to Santino who is pleading with the referee that he noticed his shoes were untied and Jericho cheated. Chris Masters gets in the ring and clotheslines Santino! He picks him up, belly to belly suplex!! Masters picks him up again, and locks in the Masterlock!!! Chris Masters ragdolls Marella in his submission, before tossing him to the side, walking out of the ring pissed off.

Michael Cole:
    Well ladies and gentlemen last Sunday at SummerSlam, MVP defeated Jack Swagger. And after both men were inserted into the fatal four way match to determine the number one contender, Swagger attacked MVP with a baseball bat and was thrown out of the building. MVP, despite our medical staffs advice, still tried to compete in the match but had to go to a medical facility later that night. The man behind the attack, Jack Swagger will hopefully give some insight, next!
    Jack Swagger comes out to address the crowd after his heinous attack on Montel Vontavious Porter last week. "Now a lot of people have been asking me why I did what I did. Why would I attack MVP? Why would I leave a man beaten and broken? BECAUSE HE HAD IT COMING. MVP is a mockery. What is he doing in the WWE? I am a real wrestler, MVP is just a thug. That hoodlum must have cheated to beat me at Summerslam. I know it. That's the only way he could have beat me. So I gave him a little reminder of his prison days. MVP is out of action for a month, which means this will be the safest month this company has had in years. I'm cleanin-"

*SOS*

Kofi Kingston interrupts to say he's disappointed with how Swagger has been allowed to continue working after the blatant attack he made last Monday night. Kofi says Swagger has no integrity. Swagger tells Kofi he better watch his mouth before he ends up like his "homie". Kofi gets in Swaggers saying some harsh words off mic. Swagger says Kofi should put his money where his mouth is "if you've even got money left after child support" and put that US title on the line. Kofi looks down at his title, but Swagger blasts him with the microphone!! Kofi staggers back, Swagger with a kick to the gut - GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB!!! Jack Swagger stands tall over the United States Champion.

Jerry Lawler:
    Wow Cole, The All-American American has really sent a message the past two weeks. MVP last week, and Kofi Kingston this week.
    Michael Cole: Well Kofi might regret sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, as he took a beating tonight, and found another challenger for that United States title.
    …
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …

We come back from the break into JBL's office. With a longhorn hung up on the wall, a picture of JBL as world champion, and an APA beer cup positioned next to his fresh new nameplate that reads
    John Bradshaw Layfield
    Raw General Manager

JBL is at his desk looking over some paperwork and John Cena enters the room
    "How did I know you'd be the first one in here?"
    John Cena:
    JBL me and you never got along, hell for a while you were my biggest enemy. But, *he looks JBL's lead consultant Ron Simmons up and down* you look like you're running with good people again. I just hope you don't go throwing your weight around too much. But I do appreciate you giving me a shot at DiBiase Jr.

JBL: Hell John I never liked you and I probably never will. But I am a business man, and Raw is my business. I'm no dummy, I know you're one of the biggest stars-
    Kofi Kingston bursts into the room holding his neck, having no problem interrupting one of WWE's biggest stars.
    Kofi Kingston:
    GIVE ME SWAGGER!! I'll put my US title on the line I don't care. I want him one on one!! I want to be the one to break him!

JBL: Woah that's the spirit I like to see! A fighting champion! You've got your match damn it. You versus Jack Swagger at Breaking Point! Now I don't like how you came in here interrupting my conversation. Sorry John-

John Cena: Naa it's cool I love it. That's the type of fire you need to have. I got a match anyways. Peace

JBL: Kofi, if I let every person come in here demanding matches their will be a line so long you won't even make it through the door. So next week, you're going to have a non-title warm up match with the man who wants a little revenge from last week, Mark Henry.

Kofi Kingston: Cool. I'd take him on tonight. I don't care, I just want that son of a bitch Jack Swagger.

We cut to the ring for our next match of the night, and we see a local talent is already in the ring, out comes the Miz.

Match 5| The Miz vs Local Talent

The Miz hits a knee to the stomach followed by a running neckbreaker. Miz playfully kicks the jobber, taunting him to his feet - MIZARD OF OZ!! 1..2..3!!

Winner: The Miz @ 1:12

The Miz:
    LOOK AT THIS!! Last week, I defeated a champion. I beat one of the biggest men in the WWE in the middle of the ring!

The Crowd boos, knowing Miz was downplaying the Big Show's championship, and also his victory came by count out.

The Miz:
    And yet- week in and week out the WWE continues to disrespect me. This lump of human nothingness didn't even have intro music. I should be the main attraction week in and week out! And if I don't get a championship opportunity soon I'm going to have to find it somewhere else.

The Miz drops the Mic before rolling out of the ring and walking back up the ramp.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …

Match 6| John Cena vs Ted DiBiase Jr

Cena has the poise and posture of a man on a mission. Still upset over Ted's brother Brett costing him the WWE title at SummerSlam, John is looking for revenge on Dibiase. John tackles Ted, teeing off on him with rights and lefts. Dibiase Jr pushes Cena away and both men quickly get to their feet. Dibiase knocks Cena down with a quick dropkick. But the former champ bounces right back up as Dibiase goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks, spinning sit out powerbomb!! Cena is feeling it! He leans over above Dibiase Jr "you can't see me!" Bounces off the ropes and connects with the 5 knuckle shuffle! Cena bounces back up to his feet, posing to the crowd, and turns back towards his opponent - RKO!!! Randy Orton slithered into the ring and caught Cena with an RKO!! The referee calls for the bell.

Winner: John Cena @ 3:44

Dibiase doesn't care about the loss as he, Orton and Rhodes put the boots to Cena. DX runs out and cleans house! Triple H clotheslines Dibiase over the top rope, Shawn Michaels hits Cody with Sweet Chin Music!! Orton slid his way to the outside, but he's got to take on Shawn Michaels now for the main event!
    *JBL Music*
    Raws new general manager has his hands full as this match turned into mayhem. JBL already has a mic

JBL:
    Alright alright that's enough! Raw isn't going to be about who has more friends or who can hurt their opponent before the match. So this Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels match will have no interference or they will be suspended. And Randy, at Breaking Point in your match with John Cena, if anyone interferes on your behalf you will be stripped of the WWE title. One of you guys will reach your Breaking Point.. in a last man standing match!! Now everybody but Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton you can hit the showers cause you're done out here tonight!

Match 7| Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton

With Legacy being sent to the back alongside Triple H and John Cena, this match has a level playing field as the Champion Randy Orton takes on the former champion Shawn Michaels. Both men taking their time making the first move, circling the ring, studying each other. Orton reaches out a hand to lock up with Michaels, and when Michaels reaches his hand out- Orton stomps on his toes! Then locks in a headlock, snapmare takeover! Orton has Michaels in a headlock on the ground as we cut to commercial
    …
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We come back from commercial and Orton has been in command of the match since we left, showing a replay of Michaels starting to mount a comeback, only to walk straight into a headlock backbreaker.

Orton has Michaels down in the corner, stomping a hole in him! The referee eventually has to step in after the five count, getting Orton to back away, as Michaels uses the top rope to pull himself up to his feet quickly. Atomic drop to Orton!! Swinging neckbreaker!!

HBK finally gets some offense in, and he looks to stay on the attack, stomping Orton before helping him to a standing position, putting him right back down with a suplex! Orton's back smacks on the canvas, and both men are up to their feet fast, with Michaels unloading lefts and rights, backing Orton into the ropes. Michaels whips him across, Orton reverses momentum! Michaels bounces off the ropes, forearm sma-NO! Scoop Powerslam!! A lightning quick change of momentum back in Orton's favor.

Michaels and Orton are both to their feet at the same time - RKO-NO!! MICHAELS PUSHES HIM AWAY. Michaels looks to respond with a clothesline, but Randy ducks! Orton kicks HBK in the midsection, NECKBREAKER!! Orton gets up, hovering over HBK, performing the Garvin stomp. Orton ends his stomping with one final jumping knee, landing on the forehead of Michaels. HBK grabs at his head, writhing around on the floor. Orton makes the cover. 1..2..no! Michaels gets his shoulder up! It's going to take more than that to put Shawn Michaels away.

Orton doesn't waste time, stomping on Michaels ankle, before grabbing his leg and dropping an elbow. Orton helps Michaels to his feet, but Michaels pushes him away into the ropes before EXPLODING WITH A CLOTHESLINE TAKING BOTH MEN OVER THE TOP!! Michaels and Orton both land awkwardly at ringside. Both are selling the effects of the spectacular move from Michaels. Orton reaching at his back, Michaels holding his neck.

The referee has started his count, at 3 as Michaels is first to his feet. Orton is up to his knees as the referee hits 4. Orton stands up at 5 - KNIFE EDGE CHOP!! Michaels starts lighting up the WWE champion. Right hand, knife edge chop, right hand, knife edge chop! Michaels goes for an atomic drop - ORTON RAKES THE EYES!! Orton rolls into the ring - but Shawn grabs his leg!! HBK pulls him back to the outside, restarting the referees count. Michaels is taking the fight to Orton right now. Not letting him escape, pummeling him with rights and lefts. Michaels outs his shoulder to the midsection of the champion, ramming him into the ring apron!

Michaels throws Orton back into the ring, before taking a moment to gesture to the crowd and chops his crotch. "Suck it!" chants the crowd, as Michaels steps up the stairs to the ring, stepping through the middle rope - DEEP KNEE TO THE MIDSECTION!! ORTON IS BACK UP - HE GRABS MICHAELS - HANGING DDT!!! Orton hooks the leg!! 1..2..FOOT ON THE ROPES!! Michaels, the ring awareness to get his foot on the rope, survives the big impact move, as Orton - ever the opportunist - backs up into the corner, stalking his opponent. He gears up for the punt kick as referee Charles Robinson tries to talk some sense into him. Michaels rolls into his stomach, getting himself to one knee as Orton rushes in - SMALL PACKAGE!! 1..2..No!! Orton kicks out!

The champion, surprised by the roll up - and agitated with not having put away Michaels yet - gets to his feet first, looking to unload some aggression on HBK. Orton punches Michaels in the head, backing him into the corner. Orton knees Michaels in the gut, before lifting him up onto the turnbuckle. Orton follows suit, climbing to the second rope. He hooks the arm, but Michaels hangs on, punching Orton in the stomach, before a punch to the head knocks Orton backwards, crashing to the canvas!! Michaels senses the situation, rising to his feet, DIVING ELBOW DROP!!!

The crowd pops huge for the Heartbreak Kid! Michaels doesn't waste time going for the pin, knowing he's going to have to pull out more to pin the champion! So HBK STARTS TUNING UP THE BAND!! Shawn stomps his feet, the entire audience rising to their feet in anticipation! Orton slowly making his way to his feet. The crowd starts to bio, causing Shawn to look around as BRETT DIBIASE SLIDES INTO THE RING!! Michaels changes course, LEVELS DIBIASE WITH SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!

RKO!!! Shawn Michaels got distracted by the younger Dibiase, letting Orton get in position to strike! Orton makes the cover. 1..2..3!

Winner: Randy Orton @ 17:44

Randy Orton rolls out of the ring, grabs the WWE title from the timekeeper, before walking back up the ramp. Not even stopping to check on Brett Dibiase.

Michael Cole:
    JBL kicked everyone out of here so we could have a fair match! Shawn Michaels had this match in hand King.

Jerry Lawler:
    Well JBL said he'd suspend whoever interfered, but how can you suspend someone who's not even a member of the WWE?

Michael Cole:
    Randy Orton escaped tonight, winning a hard fought match against Shawn Michaels. Will he be able to escape as champion in 13 days at Breaking Point?

End show

Chikara Trainee

Status

ECW 9/1/09

We open the show with ECW general manager Tiffany, who announces at ECW's final episode next month, there will be multiple ECW superstars making their return to take on current ECW stars, as well as a fatal four way match - with the winner being able to choose if he goes to Raw or SmackDown. Last but not least, the ECW championship will be on the line. The Challenger will be decided the Tuesday after Breaking Point in a battle royal. The winner of that battle royal will face the winner of Christian and William Regal, who will face off next Sunday!

Match 1| Yoshi Tatsu vs Goldust

Yoshi gets the win after a fast paced match. Goldust gets some offense in, but Tatsu's motor doesn't stop, as he keeps attacking before finishing off Goldust with flying knees! Winner: Yoshi Tatsu @4:01

The announcers plug the upcoming match, stating that the winner will be one of the entrants into the fatal four way match at ECW Last Stand. Sheamus and Shelton Benjamin go one on one next, will one of them control their destiny?

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We return from commercial with Sheamus on his way to the ring as Benjamin is already waiting
    Match 2|Sheamus vs Shelton Benjamin
    (Extreme Rules)

Sheamus is in control for most of the match, using his size and brute force to limit Benjamin. Even though it's extreme Rules there's no weapons used until Sheamus set up a table on the outside, standing on the apron he tries to superplex Benjamin, but Shelton breaks free, looking for superkick! - CAUGHT - DRAGON WHIP!!! AND SHEAMUS FALLS THROUGH THE TABLE!! Shelton has a big opening, but has to roll the larger Sheamus into the ring! Shelton jumps to the outside, helping Sheamus to his feet, but as he tries to roll Sheamus in - the Irishman runs Shelton into the barricade!! Then whips him right into the steel post!! Shelton bounces off the post, as Sheamus looks at the table he just went through before kicking it. Matthews on commentary says "what do you think is going through the head of Sheamus?" As Striker replies "I perceive nobody has put him through that kind of punishment yet, and he looks ready to make Benjamin pay!"

Sheamus picks Benjamin up, throwing him back into the ring. He reaches under the ring, pulling out a trash can and throwing it into the ring. He pulls out a kendo stick and throws it into the ring also. He then reaches back down and grabs a steel chair. He shows the fans and then slides into the ring. CRACKED OVER THE BACK WITH THE KENDO STICK!!! Benjamin saw the weapons and took advantage, smacking the cane across the back of Sheamus two times- three times! Shelton grabs the steel chair, he lifts it up - BROGUE KICK TO THE CHAIR IN THE FACE OF BENJAMIN!!! He lifts Shelton up, CELTIC CROSS ONTO THE TRASH CAN!! Sheamus hooks the leg! 1..2..3!!
    Winner: Sheamus @ 11:30
    …
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

*Raw Rewind*
    We show a clip of last night on Raw, with the Miz destroying a local competitor, before grabbing the mic saying how the WWE doesn't treat him right, and he may go looking for what he wants *somewhere else*

*Regality*
    Out come Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson, accompanied by William Regal, and there are two poor souls already in the ring.

Match 3| Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson vs Two Local Talents

Kozlov runs through the first legal man with a huge big boot, before tossing him to the corner and tagging in Ezekiel Jackson. They grab the legal man and hit him with a double chokeslam!! They look at each other, than their opponent on the apron, and they walk over and pull him into the ring as well. Double uranage slam!! Kozlov lifts up the legal man, IRON CURTAIN!! Ezekiel Jackson deadlifts him from the floor - BOOK OF EZEKIEL!! 1..2..3!

Winners: Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson @ 2:11

We cut to Tiffany's locker room and The Miz is talking with her! Striker says what's he doing here? Tiffany says "I'm sorry Miz but I can't give you an ECW title shot, that match is already set for breaking point." Miz responds with a laugh "No Tiffany, that's sweet, but that's not what I came here for. Christian doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring as me." As he goes to close the door, shutting the camera man out, we hear him say "I came to ask about the TV Title."

Zack Ryder comes out trashing ECW again - but is interrupted by Christian!! The ECW champion comes out, saying Ryder is wasting his time, because nobody from ECW cares about him, or even knows his name. Captain Charisma says that his open challenge for ECW Last Stand is going to go unanswered, but tonight Christian has some frustration to let out so he'll face Zack Ryder.. right now.

Match 4| Christian vs Zack Ryder

Christian dominates, hits his finisher and wins fairly quickly, not allowing Zack Ryder to get in any offense.
    Winner: Christian @ 2:36

As Christian is celebrating, the music of William Regal hits, and The Kings Court make their way to the ring.

Match 5| William Regal vs Tommy Dreamer

Christian stays and joins Dreamer for his match. Jackson and Kozlov join Regal. Pretty evenly fought matchup, but the numbers game prove to be too much of a distraction. As Jackson distracts the referee so that Kozlov can attack Dreamer after Regal threw him to the outside. Christian ran around the ring to save Dreamer, taking down Kozlov with a huge cross body, before Jackson changes course and looks to attack Christian. The referee is trying to stop all the commotion outside, as Dreamer rolls into the ring right into a POWER OF THE PUNCH!! The referee didn't see it!! For the second week in a row, William Regals cronies distracted the referee so he could use the brass knuckles!! Regal makes the cover! 1.2.3!! Winner: William Regal @ 8:31

The Kings Court are trying to beat down Christian and Tommy Dreamer, until Chris Jericho and Big Show run down and help Christian and Dreamer race off Regal and his goons. Show ends with JeriShow, Christian and Dreamer standing tall

**End Show**

Chikara Trainee

Status

9/4 SmackDown!
    Cleveland, OH

CM Punk comes out and says Undertaker is scared of him. That's why he won't show his face except after matches. Undertaker you're on a slippery slope, you're already starting to just work when you want to work. Your always conveniently injured but here you come having done nothing to deserve a title shot. Not even showing up last week or tonight. You are a shell of your former self, saving yourself for these big matches but you can't even bring it the same. - LIGHTS GO OUT!!

…

FIRE!! From the ring posts! ITS KANE! Kane and CM Punk were scheduled to have a match tonight but it looks like we're having it right now.

Match 1| CM Punk vs Kane

Kane and Punk begin the match with an exchange of fists, with Kane easily gaining the upper hand after a massive uppercut. Kane is in the driver's seat to start the match, wearing the champion down with a Chin lock, some shots to the body and a big back suplex. Kane helps Punk to his feet, but hesitates - step up enziguiri from CM Punk!! But it doesn't phase Kane at all! He's right back to his feet, and hits Punk with some more shots to the ribs, backing him into the corner. Kane whips Punk across to the other corner, following after with a big clothesline! Punk walks out of the corner into a sidewalk slam! Kane is dominating the champion early on!

Kane stomps Punk twice as the champion is using the ropes to pull himself up, Kane reaches his hands up for a double axe handle but Punk rakes the eyes!! Kane takes a moment to gather himself and CM Punk connects with a big roundhouse kick, knocking Kane to one knee, setting Punk up for a shining wizard!! Punk takes his time getting back to his feet, selling the early offense of Kane.

But the champ is back on his feet first, and he whips Kane into the corner, running high knee - and connects with the bulldog!! Punk tries to lock in the anaconda vice but Kane shoves his way out of it, and now the big red machine is mad. He gets up to his feet, Punk looking to strike first but Kane stops him with a big boot! Kane climbs to the top rope, as Punk stands up.. Kane leaps off and connects with the clothesline!! Kane takes a high risk and it pays off! He goes for the first cover of the match! 1..2.no! Punk kicks out.

Kane gets up, and pulls on his glove, raising his arm, taunting to the audience despite his mistake last week. Kane goes to grab Punk, but he ducks under, grabbing Kane, URANAGE! - INTO AN ANACONDA VICE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!! Kane is trying to reach for any of the ropes with his free arm and with his feet, but nowhere to go!! He tries to punch Punk with his free hand but the champion wrenches back on his hold stopping Kane. Kane reaches his hand up, AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT!!!!

ITS THE UNDERTAKER!! He grabs Punk by the throat, lifting him off Kane, AND DROPPING HIM WITH A CHOKESLAM!!! The Deadman crosses his throat, signaling more damage for CM Punk. He lifts the champion upside down, TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! The number one contender sending a huge message to the champion!!

Winner by DQ: CM Punk @ 9:13

Kane and The Undertaker pose as CM Punk lay on the ground. The Undertaker makes his return to SmackDown!

We cut to the back where we see Matt Hardy - alone in a hotel room.

"You can go home.. we don't need you here.. Sorry there's no room tonight..

That's all I've heard the past few weeks on SmackDown. And I've watched these other unworthy superstars getting opportunities they don't deserve. An intercontinental Title Tournament with no former champions involved? What kind of favoritism is Teddy Long showing?

My brother got taken out, and continues to be besmirched by our champion, but I can't get my hands on him because the beloved Undertaker made his return.

I have given my life to this company, yet Theodore Long treats me with the respect of some local jobber. I need a match or I'll go crazy. I'm demanding changes, or I'll come for your job Teddy."

The camera fades to black as commentary says that's a different side of Matt Hardy were not used to, with JR saying "you can take the dog out of the fight but you can't take the fight out of the dog."

Match 2 | Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth

Both men showing off their technical prowess to start the match, with each trying to outshine the other. But Dolph is a tactician, escaping a wristlock with a snapmare followed by a dropkick to the back of the head, followed by a laying sleeper hold, working the neck of R-Truth.

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …
    Return from commercial with Dolph using his foot to choke Truth who's down in the corner. Dolph has to release before the referees 5 count, takes a few steps away before running at the still prone Truth, running dropkick!! The match is all Ziggler as he looks like a man focused on the intercontinental title.

Ziggler lifts Truth to his feet, before putting him right back down with a northern lights suplex! And then the heart stopper!!! Elbow drop after elbow drop after elbow drop after elbow drop, shakes his hip, and a leaping elbow drop!! Dolph goes for the cover! 1...2..No!! Shoulder up! Truth is still in it!

Dolph helps R-Truth back up to his feet, and goes to whip him into the corner, but Truth counters, whipping Ziggler into the corner hard! Ziggler bounces back towards the middle of the ring, into a running spinning elbow from Truth!!! Ziggler gets back up to his feet, but Truth sends him right back down with a sitout hip toss! Truth is fired up, running leg drop!

When Dolph stands up, Truth grabs him, looking for a reverse STO, but Dolph elbows himself free, and counters into a swinging neckbreaker! Truth takes a second but doesn't waste much time before standing back up, as Dolph bounces off the ropes, JUMPING CLOTHESLINE!! And now Dolph gets in yet another headlock on the ground, showing some athleticism as he does a headstand, applying even more pressure Michael Cole points out. And finally Dolph drops back down and releases the hold, feeling he's worn down his opponent.

Dolph helps R-Truth back to his feet, whips him into the corner, looking for the stinger splash but R-Truth moved out of the way!! Dolph crashes into the turnbuckle!! Kick to the stomach, Truth looking for the scissors kick, Dolph ducks back underhind Truth - ZIG ZAG!!!! Dolph pulled that out of nowhere!! Hooks the leg! 1..2..3!
    Winner: Dolph Ziggler @ 11:45

Dolph Ziggler gets the win and will move on to Breaking Point in the finals of the Intercontinental Championship tournament! Ziggler gets his hand raised and motions around his waist
    We cut to the back where CM Punk is bursting into Teddy Long's office.

CM Punk:
    Teddy, I know you just saw that. The Undertaker only shows up to attack people and for title shots. What is this? I'm the champion, why do I have to fight every week but you can't hold him accountable? What has he even done recently to deserve a title shot?

Teddy Long: Well playa the Deadman is a mystery I ain't solved yet, but you will defend your title against him at Breaking Point in a casket match. That is already set in stone my man. I'll tell you what though, next week you find yourself a partner, because you're gonna take on the The Undertaker and Kane next Friday night!!

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

Jim Ross:
    And what a massive announcement from our general manager! Next week, The Undertaker makes his in ring return to SmackDown!

Todd Grisham: And better yet, he's teaming with his brother Kane!! The Brothers of Destruction are reunited! They're going to take on CM Punk and a partner of his choosing! Punk doesn't have very many friends in the back right now so it will be interesting to see who he teams with

Jim Ross: And speaking of teams, tonight's main event will decide the number one contender to the tag team championship. Jericho and Big Show have had a few run ins with Regals henchmen who will be a part of the tag team turmoil match.

*Backstage, Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov are stretching, with Regal dressed in a suit, giving his mentees advice before their big chance tonight. Cryme Tyme walk by and see the big men

Shad:
    Check this out J, these clowns coming onto our show trying to take our shot at the titles

*Regal puts his hand up to stop Kozlov and Jackson from aggressing. But they both flex their muscles in front of Shad and JTG

Regal:
    Dear boy, not only are we going to take your shot at the titles, these men are going to take the titles! And when ECW closes were going to be running SmackDown, so get used to seeing us.

Match 3| Melina vs Maria

This is a quick match, with Melina taking apart the very green Maria. Not that Melina is much better, as the match is very clunky and is over almost immediately as Melina knocks Maria out of the ring with a dropkick, pulls her up by her hair and throws her back into the ring, dropping the splits leg drop onto Maria! Making the split-legged cover! 1..2..3!
    Winner: Melina @ 3:00

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

We come back from commercial with Finlay already in the ring, awaiting Morrison.
    *Morrison*
    John Morrison comes out, doing his patented slow motion entrance, hair flowing in the wind. Morrison then hits a normal pace on His way down the ramp as Todd Grisham reminds us all the winner of this match will face Dolph Ziggler at Breaking Point for the Intercontinental championship. Morrison steps into the ring, posing to the fans once more. And Finlay attacks from behind with a chop block!! The referee rings the bell!

Match 4| Finlay vs John Morrison

Finlay wastes no time working over the leg of the former tag champion. Finlay stomps the leg, before picking up Morrison's foot and dropping an elbow on the leg. Finlay tries to position Morrison for a leg lock but gets kicked away. Morrison gets to his feet quickly as Finlay runs in, Morrison leaps for the calf kick, NOBODY HOME! Finlay hit the brakes and Morrison finds nothing but canvas. Finlay grabs Morrison and hits him with a snap suplex! The veteran is on fire!

Finlay picks up his opponent, whipping him across the ropes and following up with a back elbow - but Morrison rolls under, popping up, leaping to the middle rope - SPRINGBOARD BACK KICK!! Morrison leaps up to his feet, STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS!! Morrison adjusts his kickpad, rising back to his feet, keeping the momentum going, handstand spinning leg drop!! Morrison hooks the leg! 1..2..No! Finlay gets his shoulder up.

Morrison helps him to his feet, STO backbreaker! He transitions into a Russian leg sweep, but Finlay elbows free. Morrison throws a haymaker, but Finlay ducks, lifting him up for a back suplex, - but Morrison backflips, LANDING ON HIS FEET! He pulls Finlay down by his neck, hangman neckbreaker!! Morrison goes for the cover! 1..2..No!! Finlay gets the shoulder up! Morrison climbs to the top rope, but Finlay is up! He runs and DEMOLISHES MORRISON WITH A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT!! Morrison lands in a seated position on the turnbuckle, teetering backwards, selling the huge shot from the Irishman.

Finlay takes a deep breath, and starts to climb up the top rope. Uncharted territory for the technician, Finlay gets to the top, wrapping an arm around Morrison, lifting - SUPERPLEX!!! Morrison bounces and sells the huge fall, wincing in pain. Finlay is slow to crawl over, he drapes an arm over The Friday Night Delight. 1..2..NO!! Morrison gets the shoulder up, with Todd Grisham saying a proper pin may have got the win for the veteran there.

Finlay gets to his feet, stalking Morrison. John gets to his feet, and Finlay bends down, scooping him up for the Celtic Cross, but Morrison pushes back down, grabs the neck of Finlay - MOONLIGHT DRIVE!! Morrison pulled that out of nowhere!! And Finlay landed near the corner! Morrison bounces up, STARSHIP PAIN!!! Morrison hooks the leg! 1...2..3!
    Winner: John Morrison @ 13:37

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …

After the match in the locker room - McCool congratulates John Morrison on his win and wishes him luck at the PPV. Melina walks in as McCool is touching his abs. "Hey bitch get your hands off him! Don't touch what isn't yours."
    "It won't be yours.. for long." McCool laughs and leaves.

When we cut to the ring, the only seen on Superstars tag team of Jimmy Wang Yang and Slam Master J are standing in the ring going over strategy.

*BRINGIN THA HOOD 2 YOU*
    Match 6| Tag Team Turmoil #1 Contender
    Cryme Tyme vs Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang

Cryme Tyme starting this match off against the very inactive tag team or Jimmy Wang Yang and Slam Master J. Shad starts off with Yang, and uses his strength to his advantage, locking in a headlock followed by a takedown hip toss. Shad has a headlock synched in as we cut to commercial.
    …
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …
    We're back from Commercial with Cryme Tyme still in control, as JTG has Slam Master J backing into his corner. Shad tags in and they go to work, double teaming Master J. Double leg slam by Gaspard, followed by a splash from JTG! Shad hooks the leg! 1..2-no! He gets the shoulder up, and Wang Yang is on the apron trying to pump up his partner. Slam Master J stands up, but Shad runs through him with a vicious clothesline!! Shad tags in JTG, looking to stay fresh enough to go the distance in this tag turmoil match.

JTG helps up Slam Master J, who starts to mount a comeback, getting in some shots to the ribs. J whips JTG into the ropes, looking for a back body drop, but JTG hits a swinging neckbreaker!! He hooks the leg! Looking to get the win as quick as possible. 1..No! Wang Yang jumped into the ring and stomped on JTG to break up the pin. Shad is in the ring too, BIG BOOT TO JIMMY! Wang Yang sells the impact of the big boot, rolling to the outside. Slam Master J is up to his feet, alone with both members of Cryme Tyme still in the ring! Shad scoops him up, JTG hits the ropes- G9!!!! The double team finisher flattens Slam Master J as the legal man JTG makes the cover. 1...2..3!!
    [B] Winner: Cryme Tyme @ 6:38
    *HART DYNASTY*
    "Business is about to pick up" says JR as The Hart Dynasty walk down the ramp for their match with Cryme Tyme. Grisham reminds everyone that these teams met a few times last month to determine the number one contender for Summerslam with Cryme Tyme coming out on top.

Cryme Tyme vs Hart Dynasty

JTG and Tyson Kids t start out match number two of the tag team turmoil match. And the two men get a chance to showcase their athleticism. JTG makes the first move looking for an arm drag, but Kidd lands on his feet, Kidd connects with a dropkick but both men are to their feet quickly, when JTG stops Hart with a kick to the abdomen, before whipping him into the corner - but Kidd leaps up! Twisting his body, SPRINGBOARD TORNADO DDT!! Tyson Kidd goes for the pin! 1..2.. no! JTG gets the shoulder up! Shad looks relieved on the outside, as the pinfall was closer than he imagined.

Kidd tags in Smith, dragging JTG over to his corner, holding his opponent so his partner can land a big right hook to the midsection. Smith then grabs JTG, and hits a spinning scoop slam, before synching in a Chin lock! The Hart Dynasty are wearing down their opponent who has already competed in one match, with DH Smith allowing JTG to get back to his feet, only to lift him up for a back suplex! Smith puts JTG back into their corner, tagging in his partner. DH Smith lifts up JTG and drops him with a sidewalk slam, while Kidd slingshots over the top rope into an elbow drop! Another cover! 1..2.-Shad breaks up the pin! After the close call last time, Shad isn't taking any chances here - but the referee quickly restored order, gesturing Shad over to his corner.

While the referee is directing Shad, DH Smith comes back in - not allowing any rest for JTG who was working his way to a standing position, but Smith tosses him up over his head with a belly to belly suplex!! The referee sees the illegal man Smith was in, but the damage is already done as Tyson Kidd locks in a single leg Boston crab. JTG is reaching out for the ropes, but Kidd drags him to dead center of the ring! Shad is stomping his feet, trying to get the crowd rocking for JTG, who finally turns his body over, kicking Kidd off of him, INTO DH SMITH!! Kidd bounces back, JTG is up! DA SHOUT OUT!! (spinning sleeper slam) He hooks the leg! 1..2..no! Kidd gets his shoulders up. JTG doesn't waste any time as he rolls over and TAGS IN SHAD!!

Shad comes in RED HOT, clearing house! He runs through Tyson Kidd with a clothesline, DH Smith slides into the rings and gets a big boot for his troubles! And Smith rolls right back to the outside. Kidd tries to surprise Shad with a school boy, BUT SHAD DOESNT MOVE!! Shad reaches down, lifting up Kidd and military presses him up over his head! He walks to the side of the ring, and TOSSES KIDD OUTSIDE - ONTO DH SMITH!! Shad Gaspard is rolling!! JTG is in the ring now, springboard cross body to the outside!! JTG just took down both members of the Hart Dynasty!! Shad comes outside, only to bring Kidd back in with him. He lifts Kidd up, and DRILLS HIM WITH THE STO! THUGNIFICENT CONNECTS!! 1..2..3!!
    Winners: Cryme Tyme at 9:35

JR reminds the audience that there are still multiple tag teams left in this gauntlet, but Cryme Tyme have a chance to make a huge name for themselves tonight.

*Pay The Price*

The duo of Charlie Haas and Mike Knox come out to Haas' theme music as they don't have a cohesive theme yet. JR does mention that this team has teamed up a couple of times on Superstars, but never in a match with this much on the line - and what a lucky draw coming in right after Cryme Tyme had two straight matches.

…
    …
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    …
    …

Cryme Tyme vs Charlie Haas and Mike Knox

Shad starts off the match this time, allowing JTG to catch his breath. Mike Knox quickly joins him, and doesn't waste any time as he unloads right hands on Shad! The big men are trading blows, until Shad responds with a big knee to the midsection. Shad whips Knox into the ropes, but Knox stops, hanging on, using Shads momentum to whip him instead. Shad bounces off the ropes into a BIG powerslam from Mike Knox!! Knox leaps back up to his feet. But Shad is getting right back up too, as he is still fairly fresh despite the two matches.

Knox looks surprised to see Gaspard bounce up so quickly, and Shad scoops him up! Towards the corner, Snake Eyes!! Shad runs off the ropes for a big boot but Charlie Haas surprises him with a kick to the back as he hit the ropes. Shad staggers forward into a SITOUT SPINEBUSTER! Knox hooks the leg! 1..2.No!! Shad kicks out!! JTG is stomping his feet on the apron, pumping Shad up, the crowd firmly behind Cryme Tyme tonight.

Knox brings Shad to his corner, tagging in Haas for the first time. No double team move as these guys are still unfamiliar with each other. But Haas is no slouch on his own, as he pulls the much bigger Shad towards the center of the ring and drops him with a fisherman's suplex! Haas rolls backwards overtop of Shads body, and holds onto the leg!! LOOKING FOR THE HAAS OF PAIN! But Shad kicks himself free! But as he is getting back up to his feet Haas catches him with a running DDT!! Shad goes back down and JTG is running side to side on the apron waving his arms, continuing to rally the crowd. Haas has a Chin lock locked in, but Shad is quickly up to one knee, where he throws elbows at Haas. Haas let's go, but looks to stay on the offensive as he reaches for his opponent- who responds with a HUGE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT! And then a sidewalk slam!! He then runs and knocks Knox (who's there?) off the apron for good measure!! Shad lunges to his corner and tags in JTG!!

Haas is up, bent over with his back to JTG, who leapfrogs over him into a legdrop bulldog!! He helps Haas up to his feet, but has his arm trapped - BOXCUTTER!! (Arm trap backbreaker) Knox is back, and he slides into the ring, but JTG saw him coming in, DA SHOUT OUT!! JTG just took out both men!! Knox rolls back to the outside, and Haas is just starting to stir. Shad is back in the ring, and scoops Haas up onto his shoulders. JTG hits the ropes and they connect!! G9!!! JTG makes the cover. 1..2..NO! Knox pulled JTG out of the ring!! And they trade shots on the outside, but Shad joins them. As Cryme Tyme are both hitting Knox with rights and lefts. Charlie Haas is back up, climbing the turnbuckle!! He leaps off, splash from the top rope to the outside! KNOCKING DOWN ALL THREE MEN!! Everybody is down!!

The referee is starting the count as all 4 men are on the outside.
    All four men are working their way up to their feet
    Haas is up and Shad is to his feet, Haas runs at Shad but gets caught with a powerslam!!
    JTG helps himself up using the ring apron. Knox is up to his feet also. Knox takes out Shad with a huge clothesline!!
    Haas is on one knee
    JTG rolls into the ring, and Knox follows him in. BUT CHARLIE HAAS IS THE LEGAL MAN.
    Haas stands up and goes to slide into the ring but Shad grabs his leg!!
    10!!

Winners by count out: Cryme Tyme @ 9:22

JR and Grisham put over the effort shown tonight by Cryme Tyme. Having spent just over 25 minutes in the ring thus far.

Haas and Knox look frustrated at the loss by count out - and don't seem content with walking to the back just yet. Haas and Knox are both on the outside and start putting the boots to Shad!! They're stomping at him ferociously as the referee tries to restore order. JTG slides to the outside but Knox whips him into the steel steps!! Knox picks up the steps, RUNNING THROUGH SHAD GASPARD!! Charlie Haas lifts up the padding on the cement on the outside. JR says "by gawd get somebody out here to stop this!!" Haas lifts JTG to his feet, RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX ONTO THE CEMENT!! Knox picks up Shad, SWINGING STO ONTO THE CEMENT!! HAAS AND KNOX HAVE COMPLETELY LAID WASTE TO CRYME TYME!!

*REGALITY*

Boos rain down in the arena, as Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson (accompanied by William Regal of course) start to make their way down to the ring, with Grisham saying "There's no way these men can compete right now!" Haas and Knox walk up the ramp, passing by The Kings Court as Haas tells Regal "you're welcome". Kozlov and Jackson are smirking on their way to the ring as Todd Grisham notifies everyone this is the last team of the match. Regal points his men at the smaller JTG, ordering them to throw him into the ring and they oblige. They throw him in and follow right behind, forcing the referee to ring the bell.

Cryme Tyme vs. The Kings Court

Kozlov and Jackson don't even waste time arguing over who's going to be the "legal" man, they just take turns hitting their finisher on JTG. Kozlov hits him with the IRON CURTAIN! Jackson picks him up - BOOK OF EZEKIEL!!! Shad Gaspard is still down on the outside, as the camera cuts to him and he is BUSTED OPEN!! Ezekiel Jackson with a military press cover. 1...2..3!!
    Winners: The Kings Court @ 1:08

Total Match Time: 26:43

"This isn't fair damn it!! Cryme Tyme just went 25 minutes in the ring here tonight, only to be screwed over by two men teaming for damn near their first time. Mike Knox and Charlie Haas had damn near no chance of winning this thing but they took the chance away from Shad and JTG like some sorry sore losers!"

William Regal grabs a microphone as the crowd is booing him and his henchmen.

"Well that's unfortunate now isn't it? I wanted these lads to prove to you why they are so deserving of royalty here in the WWE. But thanks to those blubbering idiots Charlie Haas and what's his name, this match ended before it began. So let's prove their dominance right now. Let's make sure these two criminals never wrestle again. Vladimir, Ezekiel…."

Regal gestures towards the downed JTG, Shad is starting to get up to one knee on the outside. Kozlov and Jackson both stomp on JTG before lifting him up, looking to set up a double powerbomb - BUT OUT COME THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! Chris Jericho and Big Show are running down the ramp, with the quicker Jericho getting to the ring first it forces the big men to drop JTG, Jericho ducks a lariat from Kozlov and hits a forearm smash on Jackson! Big Show is in the ring trading blows with Kozlov now! Regal dropped out of the ring to avoid any contact as Big Show grabs Kozlov by the throat and chokeslams him! Jackson gets back up but Jericho catches him with a codebreaker!! Shad Gaspard is up on the outside and surprises William Regal by rolling him into the ring!! Regal gets up slowly, on two knees begging Jericho and The Big Show not to do anything to him, backing up until he backs into Shad!! Shad scoops him up, JTG is up! G9!!!! Chris Jericho and The Big Show nod at Cryme Tyme before shaking their hands as we end the show with the two teams in the ring and Regal holding his head on the ground.

**End show**

Pretty good

Status

Just in order to get caught up, I’ll take a few bits and pieces to comment on over the last few shows.

The first thing would be a bit of advice just in the writing. The Punk promo on the post-Summerslam show would’ve been better served with some better sentence structure, and use of “” when including a word for word line from Punks mouth. I’ve made a few adjustments just to that paragraph to show what I mean;

CM Punk comes out to the ring, and opens his promo by mentioning that he did what he said he was gonna do, and he thinks Jeff Hardy injures himself on purpose to get more pain killers. Moving on, he says someone stuck their nose where it doesn't belong and that this championship comes with a target on his back. “But I'm not backing down from anybody. Dead or alive. Undertaker, face me like a man!” Just as Punk utters the line … The lights go out! GONG!! The lights come back on with Punk spinning around in the ring looking for Taker, but there's nobody there! The mind games have started from the Deadman and Punk leaves the ring looking for answers.

Even after that, I think you’d be better served by digging slightly deeper into the content of the promos. The painkiller line is a good one, but feels like a complete non sequitur when it’s on its on like that. Nice follow up from Summerslam though by kicking into gear with the Taker feud for Punk.

So, was that a decision from yourself to have Rey out injured? I don’t recall him being injured at this point in real life. Jeff being out makes sense as he left the company here, and I’m guessing you just don’t want to have to deal with booking Khali? The tournament to crown a new champion is as good a way as any of crowning a new champion.

From the early shows, I think you may need to do a better job on the proof reading before posting. My guess is that the shows look fine on word (or whatever you’re using) but when they paste over, certain parts (of the matches particularly, like either the participants being on the same line as the start of the action or the finish being directly followed on the same line with the winner) end up squished together. Better use of the preview post function would easily remedy this.

Dolph over Kane feels like a big win for him at this stage of his career, and I already get the feeling he’ll be going all the way in this tournament. Extra marks for making the DDT his finish here too, as I’ve always thought it was his best looking move.

Knox and Haas as a tag team next week feels like an odd combination. I get that they’re both angry over losing in the title tournament, but I’ve only got sympathy for Knox, as he really did get short changed, but Haas simply lost a competitive match.

I’m also really confused about certain people and their alignment. Matt feels like a total heel in his promo, but at the same time, he’s vowing revenge for his brother (who, he was just feuding with a few months ago). Going forward, you need to be clearer about these things, and this counts with Jericho and Show too. They’ve inexplicably turned face it seems after SummerSlam, up against Miz on Raw, then helping out Christian on ECW and now Jericho facing Punk on Smackdown. You need to provide some reasons for why this sudden change – especially when it comes to Jericho, as he was the most hated heel in the company a year earlier.

JBL as GM over on Raw is a good move. He’s someone that’s perfect to fill that kind of role, but it feels as if he’s going to be a fair and impartial GM, which seems to be a waste of the character. Obviously, it’s early days, so it’s too soon to judge, but that’s the first impression.

Cody beating Hunter CLEAN was a shock. But you really need to make a big deal out of it going forward, otherwise, it’s a meaningless win in a throwaway match on a throwaway show and could come across as a needless job for Triple H to do.

And it’s as if Jericho and Show are back to being heels on Raw?? Despite that confusion, I must say I am enjoying the story with Santino and Masters, with Santino failing in his bid to convince Masters they can be a good team.

Loved the attention to detail in JBL’s office with the decorations, and I think something like that is a great sign for the future in your writing – you just need to start adding more things like that to make the reader picture themselves watching that moment. Big thumbs up on that front here.

Feels like Kofi/Swagger went from 0 to 100 waaaaay too quickly. There was the confrontation and the attack from Swagger, but that reaction from Kofi in the GM’s office just felt like Swagger ran over his kid or something. There’s wanting a piece of Swagger, but he came off way too desperate.

Nice tease from Miz on Raw regarding taking his business elsewhere if he isn’t rewarded with a title opportunity, but the follow up on ECW left me a little baffled. Bringing up the defunct TV title, which never got brought to the WWE, at a time when the ECW brand is officially winding down is just … a weird move. If ECW was sticking around, it would’ve been a nice tease, but it’s not.

Last Man Standing might be the only match Orton and Cena have never had!! lol Good main event though for the Breaking Point show. Also, I should add that you’re really getting into the swing of adding more detail to your matches, man. You’re coming on leaps and bounds show by show.

It is quite sad that ECW is ending, but it makes sense for you to deal with just two brands. Doing the three shows would just spread yourself too thin, imo. Plus, it’ll add some much needed star power to Raw and Smackdown too with the biggest names from ECW transitioning to those shows. Christian particularly could go straight into a main event feud if he ends ECW still champion. A very easy direction to take with a champion vs. champion feud writing itself.

Wait. JeriShow are faces again!? You need to explain this, man. They’re on every show, but I can’t tell whether they’re faces or heels. Plus, even though they’re on every show, the pair don’t feel like a big deal on any of them. Jericho should be getting a better focus than this with some kind of storyline direction.

Matt Hardy saying besmirched!? Who is he, William Regal? Good follow up to last week though, and I’m starting to enjoy what you’re trying to do with Matt. This angle could have legs for sure.

Right final set up for the I.C title at Breaking Point. Ziggler/Morrison feel like two rising stars who could do something as I.C Champion, and having two exciting up and comers fighting for the I.C Title could be a shot in the arm for that title. But the women fighting over Morrison angle feels meh. That’s total early to mid 2000’s WWE lazy storytelling for the women.

Closing off, I think you got a lot right about the tag turmoil match, but personally, I wouldn’t want to see Cryme Tyme wrestle for 25 minutes. Also, I don’t think they needed to get their heat back after losing to Vladimir and Zeke like they did here. They got LOADS out of this match thanks to going wire to wire. Losing in the way they did didn’t make them look weak – they went down fighting. This post match stuff just made Regals roundtable look weak instead – which is what you DON’T want for the guys that are supposed to be challenging the champions.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Beast View Post
    Just in order to get caught up, I’ll take a few bits and pieces to comment on over the last few shows.

The first thing would be a bit of advice just in the writing. The Punk promo on the post-Summerslam show would’ve been better served with some better sentence structure, and use of “” when including a word for word line from Punks mouth. I’ve made a few adjustments just to that paragraph to show what I mean;

CM Punk comes out to the ring, and opens his promo by mentioning that he did what he said he was gonna do, and he thinks Jeff Hardy injures himself on purpose to get more pain killers. Moving on, he says someone stuck their nose where it doesn't belong and that this championship comes with a target on his back. “But I'm not backing down from anybody. Dead or alive. Undertaker, face me like a man!” Just as Punk utters the line … The lights go out! GONG!! The lights come back on with Punk spinning around in the ring looking for Taker, but there's nobody there! The mind games have started from the Deadman and Punk leaves the ring looking for answers.

Even after that, I think you’d be better served by digging slightly deeper into the content of the promos. The painkiller line is a good one, but feels like a complete non sequitur when it’s on its on like that. Nice follow up from Summerslam though by kicking into gear with the Taker feud for Punk.

So, was that a decision from yourself to have Rey out injured? I don’t recall him being injured at this point in real life. Jeff being out makes sense as he left the company here, and I’m guessing you just don’t want to have to deal with booking Khali? The tournament to crown a new champion is as good a way as any of crowning a new champion.

From the early shows, I think you may need to do a better job on the proof reading before posting. My guess is that the shows look fine on word (or whatever you’re using) but when they paste over, certain parts (of the matches particularly, like either the participants being on the same line as the start of the action or the finish being directly followed on the same line with the winner) end up squished together. Better use of the preview post function would easily remedy this.

Dolph over Kane feels like a big win for him at this stage of his career, and I already get the feeling he’ll be going all the way in this tournament. Extra marks for making the DDT his finish here too, as I’ve always thought it was his best looking move.

Knox and Haas as a tag team next week feels like an odd combination. I get that they’re both angry over losing in the title tournament, but I’ve only got sympathy for Knox, as he really did get short changed, but Haas simply lost a competitive match.

I’m also really confused about certain people and their alignment. Matt feels like a total heel in his promo, but at the same time, he’s vowing revenge for his brother (who, he was just feuding with a few months ago). Going forward, you need to be clearer about these things, and this counts with Jericho and Show too. They’ve inexplicably turned face it seems after SummerSlam, up against Miz on Raw, then helping out Christian on ECW and now Jericho facing Punk on Smackdown. You need to provide some reasons for why this sudden change – especially when it comes to Jericho, as he was the most hated heel in the company a year earlier.

JBL as GM over on Raw is a good move. He’s someone that’s perfect to fill that kind of role, but it feels as if he’s going to be a fair and impartial GM, which seems to be a waste of the character. Obviously, it’s early days, so it’s too soon to judge, but that’s the first impression.

Cody beating Hunter CLEAN was a shock. But you really need to make a big deal out of it going forward, otherwise, it’s a meaningless win in a throwaway match on a throwaway show and could come across as a needless job for Triple H to do.

And it’s as if Jericho and Show are back to being heels on Raw?? Despite that confusion, I must say I am enjoying the story with Santino and Masters, with Santino failing in his bid to convince Masters they can be a good team.

Loved the attention to detail in JBL’s office with the decorations, and I think something like that is a great sign for the future in your writing – you just need to start adding more things like that to make the reader picture themselves watching that moment. Big thumbs up on that front here.

Feels like Kofi/Swagger went from 0 to 100 waaaaay too quickly. There was the confrontation and the attack from Swagger, but that reaction from Kofi in the GM’s office just felt like Swagger ran over his kid or something. There’s wanting a piece of Swagger, but he came off way too desperate.

Nice tease from Miz on Raw regarding taking his business elsewhere if he isn’t rewarded with a title opportunity, but the follow up on ECW left me a little baffled. Bringing up the defunct TV title, which never got brought to the WWE, at a time when the ECW brand is officially winding down is just … a weird move. If ECW was sticking around, it would’ve been a nice tease, but it’s not.

Last Man Standing might be the only match Orton and Cena have never had!! lol Good main event though for the Breaking Point show. Also, I should add that you’re really getting into the swing of adding more detail to your matches, man. You’re coming on leaps and bounds show by show.

It is quite sad that ECW is ending, but it makes sense for you to deal with just two brands. Doing the three shows would just spread yourself too thin, imo. Plus, it’ll add some much needed star power to Raw and Smackdown too with the biggest names from ECW transitioning to those shows. Christian particularly could go straight into a main event feud if he ends ECW still champion. A very easy direction to take with a champion vs. champion feud writing itself.

Wait. JeriShow are faces again!? You need to explain this, man. They’re on every show, but I can’t tell whether they’re faces or heels. Plus, even though they’re on every show, the pair don’t feel like a big deal on any of them. Jericho should be getting a better focus than this with some kind of storyline direction.

Matt Hardy saying besmirched!? Who is he, William Regal? Good follow up to last week though, and I’m starting to enjoy what you’re trying to do with Matt. This angle could have legs for sure.

Right final set up for the I.C title at Breaking Point. Ziggler/Morrison feel like two rising stars who could do something as I.C Champion, and having two exciting up and comers fighting for the I.C Title could be a shot in the arm for that title. But the women fighting over Morrison angle feels meh. That’s total early to mid 2000’s WWE lazy storytelling for the women.

Closing off, I think you got a lot right about the tag turmoil match, but personally, I wouldn’t want to see Cryme Tyme wrestle for 25 minutes. Also, I don’t think they needed to get their heat back after losing to Vladimir and Zeke like they did here. They got LOADS out of this match thanks to going wire to wire. Losing in the way they did didn’t make them look weak – they went down fighting. This post match stuff just made Regals roundtable look weak instead – which is what you DON’T want for the guys that are supposed to be challenging the champions.

First off, thank you for taking the time to review and give some constructive criticism. It's like if Michael Jordan was actually nice to rookies. It's very much appreciated because I just want to get better.

But I wanted to hit on a few things you touched on and give my reasoning behind a few things.

On promos in general: I've always loved BTB's for the match writing. I like creating the match and figuring out fun spots, I acknowledge starting out I'm pretty awful at the promos. I'm trying to figure out how to get in their voice, so stick with me or check back in a while lol
    I'm trying to experiment with recapped promos and written promos to see what best works for me.

On Rey being injured:
    Yes that was an injury I decided. I mentioned it in the first post of this thread but should have gone further into it on SmackDown, with Rey being a top star as well as IC champion. But in real life Rey was suspended like 3 weeks after Summerslam, so I decided to give him his injury as a fake suspension time off of tv.

On people's alignment: this is another case of trying to find people's voices, for Matt Hardy I'm trying to toe a line of being heelish, but mad at his spot on the card, mad that Punk is gloating about his brothers misfortune etc that he becomes somewhat face.

As for Jericho and Big Show. I don't have much of a reasoning. They should have been heels, but I for some reason had them save Jerichos old friend from getting beat down? Not much reasoning, just bad booking. The WWE is normally inconsistent with this as well so I think I'm being pretty realistic if we're being honest(kidding)

On JBL: In an episode coming up I'm going to have a sit down with JBL to try and expand on his character, but we're starting this journey with him as a changed man with his old pal Ron Simmons. No guarantees he stays, we'll see. I've changed my mind a few times on different things already.

Thank you for letting me know I need to expand on the post match, that is something I'm going to work on for sure.

On ECW:
    I definitely can't continue doing 3 shows, and I feel like the rosters are a little thin so it works out both ways. Christian may not remain Champion, who knows..

And thank you for the advice on Cryme Tyme at the end, as that's not something I noticed and a good thing to pay attention to.

Plus I'm doing almost everything off my phone so the formatting is something I'm trying to get better at! Any more advice on that is more than welcome. Lol

Jam Up Guy

Status

I've been keeping up to date with what you've been posting, so it's only right I feed back a little. I'll give overall feedback rather than on one show, but will try to keep up a little better with feedback on individual shows going forward.

As an overall thing, I think this is a very promising start. There are signs in here of real creativity and storytelling prowess, and you clearly have a knack for making everyone and anyone seem important. I love that you use the whole roster and give everyone something to do, which is something a lot of booker overlook but is an important thing to do. So that's great.

I see in your response to Wolf that you do the formatting and stuff on your phone, and I can't imagine how difficult that must be. It's hard enough doing it on a laptop! The vast, vast majority of this looks excellent and very slick, so kudos there. The only change I'd personally love to see would be slightly clearer breaks between segments, so it's easier for me to easier differentiate when something is happening in the ring and when we've moved backstage without having to really carefully read each word. Special shout out for using commercial breaks, I suck at that kinda thing so very impressed that you can do it.

You clearly get a lot of enjoyment out of the match writing and that's awesome. Most people focus on promos at the expense of matches, so it feels like you already have a bit of a niche in that way. Bigmc's another guy who invested a lot in writing up the matches and it paid off big time for him imo. I do think that, even if you don't want to write the promos in full, there's still an opportunity to bring them to life a little more. As it is, it feels like you're kinda rushing through them as you want to get to the next match, but it's the promos that can really engage me as a reader. You absolutely don't need dialogue if you don't need it, just make sure the recaps are giving me what I need. So, for instance, if I take a promo from ECW:

We cut to Tiffany's locker room and The Miz is talking with her! Striker says what's he doing here? Tiffany says "I'm sorry Miz but I can't give you an ECW title shot, that match is already set for breaking point." Miz responds with a laugh "No Tiffany, that's sweet, but that's not what I came here for. Christian doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring as me." As he goes to close the door, shutting the camera man out, we hear him say "I came to ask about the TV Title."

In something like this, I'd suggest the half-hearted attempt to do dialogue is doing you a disservice, because this actually sounds like a really fun segment that gets a little muddled with the half-summary-half-dialogue approach. If you were to re-write it without the dialogue and announcer reactions and whatnot:

We cut to Tiffany's locker room where The Miz is talking with her. Without waiting to hear what Miz has to say, the GM tells him that the card for Breaking Point is full and therefore there's no room for him to get a World Title Match. Miz brushes off her suggestion, disinterested in the World Title, and tells her "I came to ask about the TV Title."

The difference here might be small, but the important thing is if you're not going to properly lay out the promo like someone like Wolf might, you might as well go all in on the summary. By leaving it to my imagination of how the conversation went, I can fill in the blanks myself, while understanding the important thing is Miz wants the TV Title reinstated. I think my focusing on making the summaries of the promos be as strong as possible, by making sure they convey everything they need to without going in to the detail of every word said, this immediately goes from a really good effort to a great BTB.

The other opportunity I think you have that's being missed somewhat by not engaging with non-in-ring stuff is stuff doesn't quite land as well as it could, which is where I think the confusion around who Jeri-Show really are and stuff like that is coming from. Take Cody beating HHH clean on Raw. That's a completely unbelievable thing to happen in 2009. Even a dirty, screwjob filled win for Cody seems unlikely back then. But you can make it work if you really let it breathe and tell a story with it. The issue for me was that you had one sentence saying HHH was a bit angry, then that was it. If you're going to do something whacky like have Cody go over HHH clean, or have Cryme Tyme go 25 minutes in the Smackdown main event, I'd encourage you to take the time to let it really breathe. Cryme Tyme have just had a career-defining match, let's feel that a little more before diving in to the post-match promo and run ins and whatnot. And, if Jeri-Show are gonna be tweeners (which they seem to be), I'd really love for you to give a better sense of who they are and why I should invest in them. It's little things like that that bring all your great ideas to life, and as you can see in stuff like Matt's promo on Smackdown, you clearly do have some really awesome ideas. Just take your time, don't rush, and try and show me as a reader why I should really engage with the people that you're writing about.

But overall, as I said at the beginning this is a very promising start. I hope you understand that this is all intended as constructive feedback and you are welcome to take or leave whatever you want. Your use of the roster is great, and I love some of the ideas you're putting forward, so if you can do a little more to make me connect with the wrestlers (without putting yourself under pressure to write dialogue, because that isn't necessary) this will be even better than it already is. Congrats on the good start, and best of luck going forward! I'll be reading!

Chikara Trainee

Status

9/7 Raw
    El Paso, Texas

*Longhorn*

We open Raw with the man that was named General Manager last week, John Bradshaw Layfield making his way out to the ring.

Michael Cole:
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Raw! Here comes the new GM of Raw, JBL. And this isn't the same JBL we saw retire at WrestleMania. Last week, Mr Layfield seemed intent on being a fair GM.

Jerry Lawler:
    I was half expecting JBL to give himself a title shot! He seems like a changed man, he seems to be a move in the right direction for the Raw brand. Even though last week's Raw ended with some controversy.

*We see a replay of last week's main event, with Randy Orton getting the win over Shawn Michaels after Brett Dibiase interfered in his match again, distracting HBK long enough to get caught with a RKO.*

Michael Cole:
    And I think our GM is out here for that very reason King. We do know that tonight, Legacy will take on Shawn Michaels, Triple H and John Cena in tag team action.

JBL grabs a microphone, as his music dies down.

JBL:
    Boy have I had my hands full my first week on the job. There were superstars interfering in matches all over the place last week on Raw. Even after I specifically said I would suspend anyone who interfered in the main event.

JBL:
    Now obviously I cannot suspend Brett Dibiase, because - as I have explained to BOTH Ted and Teddy - Brett Dibiase is NOT an employee of the WWE. So tonight, Brett Dibiase is BARRED from this arena, and will not be making an appearance. But Randy, I've been trying to be a fair GM, so I won't ban anybody from the arena at Breaking Point.

The fans lightweight boo at the thought of an obvious interference in the important title match this Sunday.

JBL:
    No, what I'm going to do Randy, is tell you that if anybody is to interfere on your behalf at Breaking Point - you will be stripped of the WWE title.

Now the fans pop! The fans love the idea of Dibiase not being able to help Orton against Cena, still disappointed with the Summerslam finish. JBL drops the microphone, looking to exit the ring -

*Voices*

Randy Orton is here!!! Orton makes his way out to the top of the ramp, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr accompany him.

Randy Orton:
    Now John, as I told you after last week's Raw,I didn't have anything to do with Brett Dibiase interfering at Summerslam, and I didn't have anything to do with him coming out last week.

The crowd boos, Orton certainly benefited from the interference both times. Legacy make their way down the ramp as Orton continues

Randy Orton:
    But if anybody should know about capitalizing on opportunities that land in your lap, it would be you mister "GM"

Orton smirks and does air quotes as he says GM, the three men climbing the steps and entering the ring with JBL, who has now picked his microphone back up.

Randy Orton:
    You don't fool me, you're trying to play to these people like you've changed but you're still the same conniving businessman you've always been. John Cena is the fan favorite, the company boy. So you're stacking the odds in his favor to put more money in your pockets John.

JBL:
    Now wait just a damn minute, I'm not stacking the odds for anybody, I'm just evening out the playing field. You want to keep that title you're going to have to do it on your own, for once.

Randy Orton:
    What's that supposed to mean? You don't think I can do this by myself? Bradshaw I know you're smarter than that. I've MORE than made my mark on this company. I'm going into Breaking Point, and not only am I going to win - I'm going to END John Ce-

*The time is now*

John Cena is here!!! The Challenger to Orton's WWE Title makes his way to the stage area.

John Cena:
    Blah blah blah. The audience here is about to fall asleep if they have to keep listening to you give this same speech all the time. This Sunday is going to be put up or shut up, but I'm not waiting until Breaking Point. Tonight in that 6 man tag match I'm going to pin you 1,2,3 inside that very ring! And this Sunday I'm taking back my title!

Randy Orton:
    Oh is that right John? Night of Champions, you couldn't get the job done. Summerslam, you couldn't get the job done. You've lost a step John. I am in peak physical condition. I am the Legacy of the WWE. It's last man standing, you WILL reach your breaking point.

John Cena:
    But there's a difference between those nights, and this Sunday. At Breaking Point it's just going to be me and you in that ring. Mano y Mano. And when all bets are off, and we fight all over Montreal, when it's gut check time, and your heroes are measured in heart, you're in my house because I will not quit. I will NOT give up!

The crowd pops for Cena, who drops his mic and has a staredown with Orton as the announcers plug Legacy vs Cena and DX while we cut to commercial.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We return from commercial with Primo in the ring bouncing up and down, ready to compete.

*Patriot*

Jack Swagger makes his way down the ramp, flexing his muscles as the commentary team remind us that Swagger will be competing for the United States Championship this Sunday at Breaking Point against Kofi Kingston.

Swagger slides into the ring, stretching his neck then his legs as the referee rings the bell.

Match 1| Jack Swagger vs Primo

Swagger wastes no time asserting his dominance. Showing off his strength, but also his technical prowess as every hold Primo attempts gets reversed with The All-American American back on top. Primo counters a powerbomb into a hurricanrana, but Swagger thwarts the comeback bid immediately running through Primo with a HUGE LARIAT. Swagger lifts him up - SWAGGER BOMB!! 1..2..3!!
    Winner: Jack Swagger @ 4:12

SmackDown Rebound
    We show a replay of Friday nights opening match, with CM Punk locking in the anaconda vice on Kane, only for The Undertaker to return on SmackDown and drop the champion with a chokeslam and tombstone piledriver. The commentary team hype up this Friday's edition of SmackDown, which will feature The Undertakers in-ring return to SmackDown, teaming with his brother Kane to take on CM Punk and a teammate of his choice.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

When we return to Raw, Chris Masters, dressed to compete, is backstage with Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews:
    Ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing by with Chris Masters. Chris, the last few weeks you've had an unsuccessful attempt at teaming up with Santino Marella. Tonight, you have requested a match against Santino that was approved by JBL. Wha-

Masters rips the mic out of Matthews hand before he can get out any questions, pushing him out of the way and looking directly into the camera

Chris Masters:
    Santino Marella came to me, with grand ideas of how we would turn around our careers by teaming up together. I was skeptical, and I wish I trusted my gut. Because these last two weeks have been GARBAGE. He got us a match against the tag team champions that he said was going to be life changing.. and then got pinned in 6 seconds!! Santino Marella is a laughingstock!! You will never see me teaming with someone so incompetent ever again. I am a DAMN masterpiece! And I'm going to go prove it to Santino tonight.

Masters tosses the microphone to Josh Matthews before storming off set.

*Sliced Bread*

Jillian Hall makes her way to the ring as a highlight from last week's Raw is shown, highlighting the tag match. Jillian made a blind tag on her partner Beth Phoenix. Phoenix didn't take kindly to being asked out of the match, smashing Jillian with a big boot before getting rolled up by Mickie James!

*Obsession*

Mickie James makes her way out to the ring, brandishing her Diva's championship. Lawler and Cole put over this match being made by JBL after the ending to last week's match.

James is now in the ring, handing her title over to the timekeeper as the referee is about to ring the bell.

*Glamazon*

Michael Cole:
    Wait Beth Phoenix isn't scheduled to be out here! What's she doing here?

Beth Phoenix makes her way down the ramp, walking around the ring, throwing jabs at Mickie James off mic while motioning around her waist that she's coming for the title. Beth grabs a microphone

Beth Phoenix:
    I just thought I'd come down here and join the commentary booth while I scout my opponent… for this Sunday!! That's right Mickie, JBL just let me know backstage that I will be getting my title shot at Breaking Point. Oh and Mickie, you're going to have to break, because it's a SUBMISSION MATCH!!

Jillian attacks Mickie James from behind while Beth is talking, not giving her a second to process the news just announced. Phoenix sits down next to Cole and Lawler as the referee rings the bell

Match 2| Mickie James vs Jillian

Jillian is in control to start the match, wearing the champ down with a headlock and some elbows to the head. Phoenix on commentary says she lost her cool with Jillian last week after the blind tag, explaining that she was so determined to prove herself against Mickie James that she got lost in the moment. But she also says that the champions pin over her last week was a fluke and unsanctioned as she was no longer the legal participant. Saying this Sunday night there won't be any flukes.

James ducks a clothesline attempt, and catches Jillian with a neckbreaker! Jillian gets up to one knee, and James snapmares her over followed by a dropkick to the back! Now she's stalking her opponent, waiting for her to rise to her feet - MICK KICK - DUCKED!! Jillian forearm smashes Mickie in the face, whipping her into the ropes but as she ducks for a back body drop MICKIE CATCHES HER WITH A MICKIE-DT! Mickie hooks the leg! 1..2..3!

Winner: Mickie James @ 3:40

As soon as the referee hits the count of 3, Mickie James is LIFTED OFF THE GROUND IN AN ELEVATED DOUBLE CHICKEN WING!! There's no Glam Slam that follows as expected, Phoenix is holding the champion in the air, ragdolling her, looking to send a big message before their upcoming match on Sunday. Mickie James is screaming out in pain as the referee tries to talk some sense into Beth. The Challenger finally relents, dropping James in the middle of the ring, standing tall over her opponent at Breaking Point.

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We return with a replay of what happened last week after The Miz defeated a local jobber. Saying he'd look for a title elsewhere if WWE wasn't willing to give him a shot.

*Hoo-Rah!*

The Miz comes out to loud boos as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Michael Cole:
    Well King, the Miz last week said he's going to look elsewhere if he continues to be disrespected, and then he showed up last Tuesday on ECW asking about the TV Title

Jerry Lawler:
    ECW only has a month left, and that title hasn't been around in 10 years! What is The Miz thinking?

Michael Cole:
    Desperate men will take desperate measures to reach success here in the WWE. Tonight however, The Miz will see himself taking on another one of Raw's superstars that has been on a tear as of late

*Born to win*

Michael Cole:
    This man, Evan Bourne!! Bourne got a win over Chavo Guerrero two weeks ago, then last week he got one over on Carlito. These two men are riding momentum, looking to work their way up the ladder.

Evan Bourne slides into the ring after his walk down the ramp, he plays to the fans, raising his arms near the ropes, before looking at Miz - trash talking his brash opponent as the referee motions for the bell to ring

Match 3| Evan Bourne vs The Miz

Miz wins the tie up to start the match, getting behind Bourne with a waistlock and takedown, staying on top of his opponent and locking in a headlock. The Miz wears down Evan Bourne with submission holds, and every time Bourne looks to use his athleticism to counter - Miz stops him in his tracks. Bourne rolls away from an arm lock - only to be leveled by a clothesline from Miz. Bourne counters a back suplex attempt with a backflip, only for Miz to hit a running knee into the rib area! Miz is keeping the human highlight reel grounded,

Until Bourne has his opening. Miz whips him into the corner, lifting him up onto the top turnbuckle, looking for a superplex but Bourne fights free, pushing Miz off the
    middle rope, Miz lands on his feet, Bourne leaps off the middle rope - HURRICANRANA!! The move takes Miz under the bottom rope and out of the ring as he rolls to safety. Bourne looks around real quick, noticing his moment - he grabs the top rope, leaping over onto the apron - ASAI MOONSAULT TO THE OUTSIDE!!! Bourne crashes into Miz and lands on his feet!! He roars to the crowd, who pop big for the high risk maneuver. Bourne helps Miz to his feet, rolling him back into the ring and making the cover! 1..2.Shoulder up!

Bourne helps Miz to his feet again, before unloading on him with a leg kick, a right hand, a kick to the midsection, a back elbow that knocks Miz back to the ropes, he bounces back into a dropkick!! The dropkick takes Miz off his feet and Bourne doesn't waste any time, with a running senton. Evan Bourne then looks to make his way to the top rope, possibly looking for AirBourne states Michael Cole, but The Miz is already making his way to his feet. Bourne stalks Miz, before leaping off - FLYING CROSS BODY - NOBODY HOME!! The Miz ducked out of the way and Bourne crashed to the canvas!!

Bourne clutches at his chest and rib area as he is on one knee - when Miz runs through Evan Bourne with a nasty facewash!!! The boot to the side of the head takes Bourne out!!! Miz makes the pinfall! 1..2..No! Evan Bourne gets his shoulder up just in time. Miz lifts Bourne up to his feet, whipping him into the ropes. Miz ducks looking for a back body drop, but Bourne rolls over his back! Bourne hits the opposite ropes and when Miz turns around EVAN BOURNE CATCHES HIM WITH A TILT A WHIRL DDT!! Bourne takes out The Miz!!! Miz is also positioned near the corner, so Bourne starts to climb to the top rope - BUT ROSA MENDES IS ON THE APRON!! Bourne gets distracted and stops climbing the ropes, wondering why Rosa Mendes is out here. The referee is trying to force her to head towards the back.

SO THE REFEREE CANT SEE CARLITO!! CARLITO CAME THROUGH THE FANS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!! HE DRIVES IT INTO THE GUT OF EVAN BOURNE!!

Bourne falls forward into the ring, crashing to the canvas as Carlito escapes through the crowd. Miz is up to his feet, helping Bourne up to his - MIZARD OF OZ!! 1..2..3!

Winner: The Miz @ 9:52

The Miz celebrates his victory, knowing he was possibly moments away from his night ending on a sour note. Referee Jack Doane checks on Evan Bourne who is still holding his ribs.

Michael Cole:
    Well unfortunately King, The Miz continues his winning ways, and he has the duo of Carlito and Rosa Mendes to thank for it!

Jerry Lawler:
    Ya know Michael, I think Carlito didn't take too kindly to some of Evan Bourne's words last week.

Michael Cole:
    Yeah, and Bourne backed his words up in the ring last week when they went one on one. Carlito had no business out here!

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We open back up with a graphic of matches still to come tonight. The announcers remind us that Kofi Kingston's match with Mark Henry tonight is NOT for the United States Championship. And the 6 man tag main event, with John Cena teaming with D-X to take on Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr.
    Then cut to backstage where Chris Jericho and The Big Show are walking through the arena carrying their tag team titles. Michael Cole says another champion is in action tonight as The Big Show is about to take on Chavo Guerrero.

Michael Cole:
    These two teams have ended up on the wrong side of each other quite a few times these last couple of weeks, and after Kozlov and Jackson won the tag team turmoil match last Friday on SmackDown, this match became official.

Jerry Lawler:
    Listen Cole, Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson are absolute MONSTERS. Jericho and Big Show may have their hands full with those beasts, not to mention their, uhh, mentor William Regal.

(A HUGE thank you to BattleTank for the graphics! Go check out his BTB!!)

Michael Cole:
    Well King we don't know if Regal will be out there with his boys, as he is going to have his hands full with Christian.

Jerry Lawler:
    Well at Summerslam he lost in 8 seconds so I think he'll have the time.

Michael Cole:
    Indeed, William Regal will look to avenge his loss at Summerslam, the quickest in it's history. You can guarantee the veteran Regal won't turn his back on Christian this time.

Michael Cole:
    But this one folks, is about avenging more than a loss! Jack Swagger took out MVP before a match two weeks ago, sending him to a medical facility and then attacked Kingston last week.

Jerry Lawler:
    Kofi specifically requested this match after Swagger continuously disrespected MVP just a week after injuring him. Kofi even offered his title on the line for the chance to beat Swagger.

Michael Cole:
    And these two young superstars look to watch their name in the record books. One of them is going home as Intercontinental Championfor the first time!

Jerry Lawler:
    Well Michael, that may be a match that steals the show. Two hungry young stars looking for glory!

Michael Cole:
    this will be a MAJOR test for the Divas champion Mickie James, as she defends her title against the most dominant woman in wrestling today, Beth Phoenix. In a submission match!

Jerry Lawler:
    Beth Phoenix put her strength on display earlier tonight, absolutely dominating the champion Mickie James. Will Mickie be able to pull off the win? Or will we have a new queen of the ring?

Jerry Lawler:
    This match is going to be physical, this match is going to test the limits of the men involved. It just came through that this Sunday night thess two teams will face off in a street fight!!

Michael Cole:
    These guys have been at each other's throats the past few months, it all comes to a head this Sunday, anything goes at Breaking Point!

Jerry Lawler:
    Now onto the two main events, and first up we see the SmackDown side of things, with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line!

Michael Cole:
    Not only is CM Punk putting his title on the line, but it will be a Casket match! King, that's a match The Undertaker knows well. Punks title reign may be in some serious jeopardy this Sunday!

Jerry Lawler:
    Well Michael, these two mens lives are in jeopardy! The only way one of these guys leaves with the WWE Championship is if they completely incapacitate their opponent.

Michael Cole:
    And don't forget the stipulation, if anyone interferes on Randy Orton's behalf he will be stripped of the title! After Brett Dibiase cost Cena at SummerSlam surely there's some bad blood with these two, they've faced each other a lot, and it all comes to a head this Sunday at Breaking Point! One of these men will be the Last Man Standing!!

*Big Show*

Big Show comes out flanked by his tag team partner Chris Jericho, they're looking cocky as ever as they make their way to the ring. Getting a good reaction from the crowd despite the arrogance they exude.

*Latino Heat*

Chavo Guerrero comes out to a big pop from the El Paso crowd, despite being the heel.

Match 4| Big Show w/ Chris Jericho vs Chavo Guerrero

The Big Show strikes first with a huge big boot, and Chavo barely registers any offense from there, as Show dominates. The giant tosses Chavo around the ring, adding in a sidewalk slam and a body splash. Guerrero finds a ray of hope as he elbows his way free of a chokeslam attempt, but walks right into a KNOCKOUT PUNCH!! Show makes the cover 1..2..3!

Winner: Big Show at 2:11

Chris Jericho slides into the ring to join his partner, and he's got a microphone in hand.

Chris Jericho:
    I feel like some people may forget just who they're dealing with. Y'see for the past few weeks we've been playing hero, and I don't know who made us out to be some sort of saints. But there's two big baffoons over on ECW that think they can keep taking people out. First they attacked my old pal Christian, we saved him as a favor to my old partner Edge. But then tried to completely take out Cryme Tyme, and we didn't like the way they earned their shot at our titles. But we can't wait to get our hands on them!

The fans pop for Jericho

Chris Jericho:
    Vladimir Kozlov, Ezekiel Jackson. Hell even that ass-clown William Regal should hear this. You guys may be big, but you're in over your head. You are not ready for this. You did not deserve to be in that tag team turmoil match. And we're going to expose you this Sunday at Breaking Point!

Chris Jericho drops the microphone, still looking into the camera he says "see you tomorrow!" And the crowd cheers for Jericho and Big Show, who are giving high fives as they exit up the ramp, holding their title belts.

Michael Cole:
    Well Jerry, they sound ready for their challenge this Sunday, and they better be, because Kozlov and Jackson have been DOMINANT.

Jerry Lawler:
    Yes they have Michael, but Jericho and Big Show have the experience to get the job done. They're the champs for a reason Cole!

A graphic pops up for Kofi Kingston vs Mark Henry, Up Next!!

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We return to Raw with Mark Henry stepping into the ring, having already completed most of his entrance.

*SOS*

Kofi Kingston skips out onto the stage, US title draped across his shoulder. The fans imitate his signature clap with him.

Michael Cole:
    You have to admire Kofi Kingston, offering a US Title opportunity to Jack Swagger to get some revenge for Swaggers attack on MVP.

Jerry Lawler:
    I don't know Cole, I think it's stupid! Now Kofi's in danger of losing the title! Jack Swagger is not someone to mess with. Kofi might end up wishing he minded his own business Michael!

Michael Cole:
    Kofi is no slouch either King, he retained his title just two weeks ago against his opponent tonight, Mark Henry.

Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry are both in the ring now and Henry isn't wasting any time, with a running splash into the corner!! The referee rings the bell

Match 5 | Kofi Kingston vs Mark Henry

Henry gets off to a great start, following up the corner splash by laying into the United States champion with rights and lefts. He grabs Kofi by his hair, and looks to toss him across the ring, but Kingston lands on his feet! Dropkick from Kingston knocks Henry back but doesn't knock him down. Kofi bounces back up to his feet and hits a big chop - that Henry no sells - and Henry runs through Kofi with a massive clothesline. Henry roars to the crowd, but he's not wasting any time as he drops a knee onto the back of the champion. Henry backs up into the ropes, before a leg drop - NO! Kofi rolls out of the way, Henry lands on his bottom, and Kofi bounces up, hits the ropes and follows with a dropkick to the face of Mark Henry! Kingston hits the ropes again with his opponent down on the ground, does a little dance, and CONNECTS WITH THE BOOM DROP!! Kofi hooks the leg but Henry powers up before the referee can even start his count.

Kofi looks shocked at the pure strength from Mark Henry. Both men get to their feet, Kingston hits Henry with a right hand, followed by a chop, Henry stops him in his tracks with a headbutt!! Henry looks for a haymaker right hand but Kofi ducks, and leaps onto the middle rope before a springboard cross body, that knocks Henry off his feet!! Kofi rolls through as Henry is using the ropes to help himself up, he leans against the turnbuckle. Kofi senses the opportunity and hits a running splash in the corner!! He grabs Henry - attempting a monkey flip - BUT HENRY DOESN'T BUDGE!! Henry instead deadlifts Kingston off the ground, looking to toss him over the top rope, but Kingston grabs on with his legs!! Kofi hurricanrana's Henry over the rope and both men crash to the floor at ringside. The announcers pop for the amount of action seen thus far in such a short amount of time. Michael Cole says "that's what you get with a Kofi Kingston match! Nonstop action!" To which Lawler replies with "Mark Henry is the type of guy that will put a stop to any action. You can't just take down The World's Strongest Man!"

Kofi and Henry are both getting to their feet as the referees count reaches five. Kofi slides into the ring, but Henry grabs his leg - YANKING HIM BACK OUT SO HE CRASHES TO THE FLOOR! The quick second in the ring DID restart the referees count, Henry lifts Kofi up to his feet and whips him into the barricade. He lifts the champion up, WORLDS STRONGEST SLAM-NO! Kingston slipped off, ducks a clothesline attempt, and in one motion leaps onto the barricade before catching Henry with a front kick right to the face!!!

The fans pop for the high impact move as the count now reaches 6. Kingston is up to his feet however, and rolls into the ring and right back out. Michael Cole says "Kingston is trying to win the noble way! He's trying to send a message to Jack Swagger!" Kingston helps Henry to his feet, and gets his upper body onto the apron when Henry elbows Kofi away and rolls into the ring, with Kingston following. Kingston ducks a lariat, jumps to the second rope - SPRINGBOARD BACK ELBOW!! Kingston claps his hands over his head, bringing the fans to their feet as he sets up for his finisher.

WHEN KOFI KINGSTON GETS LAID OUT BY JACK SWAGGER!! The referee has to call for the bell!!

Winner: Kofi Kingston via DQ @ 8:36

Jack Swagger starts putting the boots to Kofi. Kofi tries to fight back, but Swagger launches him with an overhead belly to belly suplex! He pulls the champion up - GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB!!

Swagger rolls to the outside, grabbing the title belt from ringside, and he rolls back into the ring. He yells at Kofi to get up. The crowd pops - AS MVP IS HERE!!! MVP is running down the ramp, and Swagger notices him. MVP slides into the ring, Swagger tries to take his head off with the belt but Porter ducks AND UNLOADS WITH RIGHT HANDS ONTO SWAGGER. MVP backs Jack up into a turnbuckle and continues laying into him. He hits the opposite ropes looking for the Drive By kick but Swagger gets the hell out of dodge!!

Jack Swagger doesn't like the numbers being against him and he starts to walk back up the ramp holding his head, yelling at MVP and Kofi Kingston who is using the ropes to bring himself to his feet. MVP hands the US Title to Kofi, and raises his hands. The crowd cheers huge for the new friendship

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

We come back from commercial to the camera in the parking lot, not pointed at anybody, but simply walking deeper into the lot. Until we stumble across Triple H and Shawn Michaels throwing a bag into the garbage. We don't see what's in the bags but there's a lot of rattling when the bag lands in the dumpster.

Triple H looks over and sees the camera and both members of DX freeze, with nervous smiles appearing on their face. Triple H lets out a chuckle

Triple H:
    Oh hey, didn't see ya there. We're just helping clean up around here, you know me and Shawn, always helping out.

The camera continues panning around to where they came from, and we see a black Lincoln Town car, with the license plate "Legacy" that's been vandalized. The camera does a complete 360 degree visual of the car. On it we see "DX" and "Suck It" spray painted on either side. We then see the inside of the car is completely covered in…. Something. It's hard to tell through the tint. Cement? Triple H sheepishly walks over to the back door, whistling and looking up at the ceiling as if he's not participating, and opens the door. Out poors hundreds of SILVER SPOONS!! Triple H and Shawn Michaels are whispering at each other to stop laughing as Shawn turns to the camera, pulling the camera man away so the car is no longer in the frame.

Shawn Michaels:
    Well what happened here? I feel like we've been set up! They're going to try to blame this on ol DX. My guess is a whacky fan.

Triple H steps back into the frame next to Michaels, nodding his head in agreement.

Triple H:
    Yeesh, I hope they got the insurance on that rental car.

Shawn Michaels:
    Yeah, whoever's car that is will probably be pretty ticked off.

Triple H:
    But Shawn, that car is Leg-

Shawn Michaels:
    Uhn uh. Whoever's car that is

Michaels cuts Triple H off with a wink. Trying to keep up their charade of innocence.

Triple H:
    Oh right right, whoever this car belongs to is going to be pissed off. And they're also going to get their asses kicked tonight, and this Sunday when anything goes in the street fight. You're going to wish all you had to deal with was silver spoons.

Triple H storms off, a serious look replacing the sarcastic laughter. While Shawn Michaels gives a light-hearted half smile as we fade to black

And cut to the arena where Santino Marella is walking down the ramp, about to take on his tag partner in recent weeks.

Michael Cole:
    Well after two embarrassing losses that Santino suffered on behalf of himself and Chris Masters, Masters took it upon himself to let out his frustrations on his partner. Masters asked for the match tonight, Santino originally turned it down, hoping to save the tag team and maybe make a run at the titles even he said!

Jerry Lawler:
    Yeah well we didn't need more proof Santino Marella isn't all there.

Santino enters the ring, looking unsure about the upcoming match.

*MASTERPIECE*

Chris Masters steps out, flexing, showing off the impressive physique. But then makes his way down the ramp, with a little pep in his step! He slides into the ring and yells to ring the bell!!

Match 6| Chris Masters vs Santino Marella

Marella tries to plead with Masters to call the match off and talk this out. Masters responds by telling Santino to tie up with him. Santino reaches a hand out.. for a test of strength? Masters laughs it off as he easily overpowers Marella. He wins the test of strength easily, backing Marella up into the corner, before letting go and laughing. Backing up, gesturing for Marella to try again. Masters is holding his hand out, Marella reaches his hand up, but drops down- SCHOOLBOY!! 1..2.No!

Masters pushes out with force, getting to his feet quickly when Marella is apologizing to Chris, saying he just wants the match to be over. Masters takes a step forward and Marella puts his hands up, and we hear him say off mic "you can pin me!" And Marella lays on the ground! He is offering a free win to his former partner! Masters looks confused at first, possibly debating his options. But instead of going for the pin, Masters drags Marella up to his feet and throws him in the MASTERLOCK!!! Masters is moving Marella around like a ragdoll as Marella has a terrified look on his face, really selling the submission, exaggerating his expressions. Marella has nowhere to go, so he runs forward, crashing into the turnbuckle, but Masters keeps the hold on! Marella runs up the turnbuckle and pushes himself backwards, ending up on top of Chris Masters!! Shoulders down! 1..2..3!! Masters kicks out just a split second too late!!

Winner: Santino Marella @ 2:02

Santino Marella rolls out of the ring with his hands raised, stunned at the victory while Chris Masters is in the ring losing it, kicking at the bottom rope, arguing with the referee
    Michael Cole:
    What!! Santino Marella just escaped with a win!! 30 seconds ago he was laying down to give Chris Masters the win, but Masters didn't take it!

Jerry Lawler:
    I bet he wishes he took it now! Maybe Santino wasn't the weak link in the tag team after all!

We cut to backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with John Cena.

Josh Matthews:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined by the number one contender for the WWE Championship, John Cena.

*Pop*

Josh Matthews:
    John, you have found yourself aligned with D-Generation X as you guys have had issues with Legacy for a couple months now. Tonight, you guys will compete in a 6 man tag match, just days aways from your Last Man Standing match with Randy Orton. Do you think Legacy's chemistry gives them the upper hand in tonight's match?

John Cena:
    What kind of question is that? Do I think Legacy's chemistry gives them the upper hand? A team that's been around less than a year? Against one of the greatest teams of all time?? Not to mention I won the tag titles with Shawn Michaels last year. Myself and Triple H know each other very well, we've been on both sides of the battlefield with each other. Josh, I think tonight me and DX are going to go out there, were going to kick some ass, were going to take some names, and then we're going to go to Breaking Point and do it all over again.

Josh Matthews:
    Speaking of Breaking Point, new general manager JBL made the announcement that if anyone interferes on Orton's behalf he'll be stripped of the title. Does that put your mind at ease knowing you don't have to keep an eye out for anyone as you look to win your fourth WWE Championship?

John Cena:
    Listen, I know Randy Orton. He's going to have something up his sleeve. Legacy wasn't allowed in our match at Summerslam, yet he still had Brett Dibiase interfere to cost me the match. I appreciate JBL giving a fair opportunity, but I'm not easing up. I'm focused on one thing, and that's becoming WWE Champion again!

John Cena turns and walks away as we fade to black

…
    …
    *COMMERCIAL BREAK*
    …
    …

*Voices*

Randy Orton walks out holding the WWE title over his shoulder, with Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr walking behind him.

*D-X*

Triple H and Shawn Michaels make their way out to the ring, crotch chopping along with the fans, walking down the ramp.

*My time is now*

John Cena joins his tag team partners for tonight on the ramp and they roll into the ring and both teams start teeing off on each other!!

Match 7| Legacy vs. D-X and John Cena

The 6 men pair off, with Orton and Cena trading blows in the corner. Triple H tackled Ted Dibiase and started pummeling him, as both men rolled to the outside. Michaels ducks a lariat attempt by Cody Rhodes, and Michaels clotheslines him over the top rope, with both men ending up on the outside! As Orton and Cena are the only two left in the ring, they're the legal men and this match can officially get underway. Cena and Orton trade wrestling holds in the ring, as Triple H and Ted Dibiase fight their way up the ramp. Referee Jack Doane is trying to restore order but to no avail. Cody tries to whip Shawn into the barricade but it's reversed! Michaels then lifts Rhodes up and back body drops him onto the barricade!

Back in the ring, Orton sidesteps a shoulder block attempt. When Cena gets up Orton knocks him back down with a dropkick. Cena looks to get right back up, but Orton quickly takes out his leg with a chop block! Orton grabs Cena's head, looking for the headlock backbreaker but Cena reverses - hip toss! Orton bounces up - hip toss again!!

We see a shot of the top of the ramp where Dibiase and HHH are fighting, as Trips knocks Ted he stumbles back to the backstage area and we cut back to ringside to see HBK back body drop Cody Rhodes onto the announcers table!! Cody bounces off the table into the empty chairs as Cole and Lawler get the hell out of dodge. Commentary mentions DX and Legacy are treating THIS match like a street fight and it's left the champion and his challenger going one on one in the ring.

Cena is in control back in the ring, with a blue thunder bomb! Full of energy, Cena puts his hand over his face "you can't see me" and hits the ropes but Orton flips over expecting it..

RKO!

Pushed away!!!

Sweet Chin Music!!!

Revenge for last week!! Michaels slid back into the ring!! Cena hooks the leg!!

No!! Orton gets his shoulder up! The referee, trying to keep some kind of order to this match, even though two of the participants are somewhere backstage fighting right now, directs Michaels to the apron and he puts his hands up and walks to the apron, but Cody Rhodes is up and coming right for him!! Michaels notices and leaps off with a double axe handle - punch to the stomach!! Cody grabs Michaels by the head and throws him into the barricade, Michaels crashes into the barricade and flips over into the crowd!! Cody climbs over the barrier and continues wailing on HBK inside the audience!!

Inside the ring Cena, who took a moment to watch Cody Rhodes and Michaels brawl into the audience, tries to lock in the STFU but Orton was playing possum and goes for the school boy!!
    No! Cena just kicked out in time!

Cena is the first to his feet, running at Orton - powerslam from Orton!!!! Orton locks in a headlock after the powerslam, looking to wear down John Cena.

We cut to the audience where Michaels and Rhodes are fighting their way up the stands, and then the camera cuts to backstage where Triple H bounces Ted's head off a wall backstage, as Dibiase looks like he's been getting roughed up, as he's stumbling away from HHH. A couple superstars are backstage watching as Triple H follows Dibiase down a hallway. Some road Agents are telling Hunter to take it back to the ring. Triple H gets his hands on Dibiase who's crouched over - hiding a steel chair! He turns around and snacks it off the head of Triple H!!! No disqualifications this far away from the ring - and now Dibiase is in the driver's seat.

Back in the ring John Cena is fighting his way out of a headlock and he lifts Orton up with a back suplex! Both men get to their feet - CENA SCOOPS ORTON UP ON HIS SHOULDERS!!

But Orton elbows free! He slips behind Cena, headlock backbreaker!! And Orton drops to his stomach, pounding his fists! The viper is waiting! Cena gets to his feet and turns around

RKO!

Pushed away!! Orton crashes to the ground but Cena doesn't come with him. Orton gets up and CENA LIFTS HIM UP!!

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!!!

John Cena connects with the Attitude Adjustment!!! He makes the cover! 1..2..3!!

Winners: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triple H

John Cena gets the pin over the WWE Champion!! Cena gets to his feet as Jack Doane raises his arm. He plays to the crowd

Michael Cole:
    And John Cena gets the win over Randy Orton!! What a huge momentum boost that is going into Sunday.

Jerry Lawler:
    Well a 3 count won't be good enough at Breaking Point, he'll have to keep Randy Orton down for a 10 count! This Sunday, it'll be Randy Orton and John Cena, last man standing!!

Michael Cole:
    Well this was supposed to be a 6 man tag match but it never really happened that way. DX and Legacy are still fighting all over this building!

We see Michaels and Cody fighting in the stands, when Michaels tries for a Sweet Chin Music, but dodged by Rhodes. Rhodes tackles HBK into some guard rails, before suplexing him onto the concrete. Security finally makes their way to the two stars, keeping them apart.

Then we see Dibiase and Triple H, who have somehow worked their way into the parking lot. Dibiase notices his rental car, and the vandalism done by D Generation X. The spray paint, the silver spoons, etc.

"Are you serious?! You think this is funny?! Suck on this!"

Dibiase rams Triple H headfirst into the passenger window of the car!! The window cracks (not shatters) and Triple H falls to the ground as Dibiase mounts him and starts to unload lefts and rights before the road agents and security pull him off of Triple H. The show comes to a close with a shot of Triple H laying on the floor in the parking lot, blood coming down his forehead.

**End Show**

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information