Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - August 14, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion - August 14, 2019

WWE NXT Preview
    August 14, 2019

Jordan Myles, Cameron Grimes search for breakout moment

It all comes down to this: After two rounds of intense in-ring action, the first-ever NXT Breakout Tournament concludes this week when the fast-and-furious Jordan Myles tangles with country-strong Cameron Grimes in the finals.

To win the eight-Superstar tourney would be a huge accomplishment on its own, but the final matchup carries hefty stakes even beyond the bragging rights, as the victor will be rewarded a title match against any NXT champion of his choice. Most Superstars strive years for such an opportunity. For Myles and Grimes, both of whom joined the WWE Performance Center last February, a win this week could put one of their careers on the fast track.

Find out which Superstar breaks out from the field and charges into title contention when NXT streams Wednesday at 8/7 C, only on the award-winning WWE Network.

"Reimagined" Breezango take on The Forgotten Sons

Fandango raced back into the hearts of the NXT Universe two weeks ago when he returned from the sidelines to help longtime teammate Tyler Breeze fend off an attack by The Forgotten Sons. Fandango’s clutch assist excited Breezango loyalists around the world, but it also left The Savages of NXT fuming and pledging payback. This week, Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake will get their chance at exactly that when they battle Breezango in what will be Fandango’s first bout on TV since undergoing shoulder surgery more than a year ago.

On the same night of his return, Fandango made it known in a WWE.com interview that he believes Breezango are due to be “reimagined” as the team enters its next phase. Will Breeze & Fandango’s new outlook spell success against Cutler & Blake? Or can The Forgotten Sons, who will have the perpetually angry Jaxson Ryker in their corner, make a bold statement against the beloved pair?

Catch all the fallout from TakeOver: Toronto

The gold standard in sports-entertainment once again exceeded all expectations at TakeOver: Toronto. From the unrelenting brutality of the steel-cage conflict that decided Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano’s NXT Championship 2-out-of-3 Falls Match, to Shayna Baszler’s gritty triumph over Mia Yim in the NXT Women’s Championship bout, TakeOver’s return to the Queen City featured one unforgettable clash after another.

Relive the biggest moments from Saturday’s WWE Network special, plus watch post-TakeOver interviews with the night’s winners and losers, on this week’s episode of NXT.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - August 14, 2019

Truth be told I'm not really interested in ACH or Lee in this Breakout Tourney finale, but I'm sure it will be a fine Match. Personally I thought other guys would make it and deserved it a little more, due to me not feeling ACH smiling like a goof trying to reach towards the Crowd as if he's Maivia in 1997, and Lee who doesn't have a Character yet and is really bland right now. Breezango reunion I'm pretty hype for sure even just for one night.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - August 14, 2019

Lee excels when he has a partner or a group I feel. His stuff in impact with.. fuck I don't even remember his name LOL, but the stuff vs LAX was really good, I loved it. I really thought they would have Garza Jr. in the finals though, I thought that was easily the best guy of the tournament. ACH feels like he's going to go down the Apollo Crews route.

Seeing both these matches recorded at the TakeOver and was definitely the most ideal pre-taping you could've asked for though. Glad Breezango is in NXT, the tag division needed a little boost before UE/Profits got super stale.

Thread Information