Thread: WWE 205 Live Discussion - August 6, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

205 Live WWE 205 Live Discussion - August 6, 2019

205 Live Preview
    August 6, 2019

Lucha traditions collide!

Last week on WWE 205 Live, The Lucha House Party were asked their opinion of one of the most exciting young Superstars, Humberto Carrillo. While Kalisto praised the Mexican Superstar, Lince Dorado did not share the same judgment of Carrillo. The Golden Lynx believed that The Lucha House Party’s momentum and stock was rising, not Carrillo’s. However, Dorado did concede that a match between himself and Carrillo would be “lucha lit.”

WWE 205 Live General Manager has heard Dorado’s claim and in turn scheduled a match between The Lucha House Party’s resident hothead and Humberto Carrillo tonight!

Whether Dorado or Carrillo’s mastery of the lucha style proves dominant remains to be seen, but the WWE Universe is no doubt in for an edge-of-your-seat thrill!

Who will challenge Gulak in Toronto?

Tonight on WWE 205 Live, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak’s SummerSlam opponent will be decided in 205 Live’s first-ever Six-Pack Challenge. In what is sure to be an epic clash, Akira Tozawa, Kalisto, Tony Nese, Oney Lorcan, Ariya Daivari and Gentleman Jack Gallagher will collide in hopes of securing a title opportunity at The Biggest Party of the Summer.

Last week, Mike Kanellis nearly became the next challenger for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship in an Unsanctioned Match against WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick. However, The Opportunist failed to claim victory. Maverick declared he would likely not compete in the Cruiserweight division again, but that he would focus on his General Manager duties determine Gulak’s next challenger.

As the champion awaits – ready to face anyone who dares step into the ring with him – who will emerge victorious in the Six-Pack Challenge and punch their ticket to Toronto?

Don’t miss WWE 205 Live tonight at 10/9 C, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Hail To The King

Status

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion - August 6, 2019

So Mike K loses vs. Maverick for a title shot then is in a number one contenders match now? Booking at its finest here lol. I am looking foward to 6 pack though. This should be a good show.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    So Mike K loses vs. Maverick for a title shot then is in a number one contenders match now? Booking at its finest here lol. I am looking foward to 6 pack though. This should be a good show.
    I think you may be mistaking him for Lorcan

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I think you may be mistaking him for Lorcan

Last week, Mike Kanellis nearly became the next challenger for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship in an Unsanctioned Match against WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick. However, The Opportunist failed to claim victory. Maverick declared he would likely not compete in the Cruiserweight division again, but that he would focus on his General Manager duties determine Gulak’s next challenger.

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    But he's not in the number one contender's match this week..

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    But he's not in the number one contender's match this week..
    Jesus I need my eyes check quick glance it look like him I am gonna R Truth this

this one on me my bad.

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Ah I look at the Contenders for the 6 Pack Challenge and no sight of Chad Gable! A Man who had two one of the best Matches for 205 Live and WWE this Year with Gallagher. This 6 Pack Challenge has an asterisk next to it in my eyes without Gable involved.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Chad Gable 2-0 doesn't get an opportunity at the title, but Daivari and Gallagher who love to lose matches do. Ok then Drake

Hoping for ONEY RULES to win, but I'm guessing Tozawa wins.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Pulling for Oney or Jack. It’s Jack’s time to face his former ally.

Should be good.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Solid show this week, fun little opener and fun six pack challenge. I’m happy that Oney won considering his history with Gulak, should be good.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

The six pack challenge was pretty good and I'm stoked for Oney winning. He and Gulak should raise some serious hell on Sunday.

The seeds sown for the Lince Dorado heel turn are interesting as well, provided they go somewhere with it.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Tom Hanks Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

I just hope when Lince Dorado if and when he turns Heel he changes his whole look. Make him take off his Mask and beat down Kalisto and Gran Metalik make it big or don't do it at all. As for the 6 Pack Challenge loved it, and hey WWE remembered about Oney. Remember when he wanted to become the new face of 205 Live after Alexander got promoted, yeah well now they remembered and he has a golden opportunity to reach the top of the Mountain vs Gulak on Sunday. The fans better be into the Match, unlike the Audience from this Show were not at all or barely interested.

Thread Information