Thread: Prime Time Wrestling

Curtain Jerker

Status

WWE Prime Time Wrestling

I am in the UK, my Network interface has been updated, having logged in Prime Time Wrestling seems to have vanished from the menu of "In Ring" Tuesday Night Titans etc are still there. I have searched by the name and it seems the show is no longer on the network. Is this true or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for your help

Re: Prime Time Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2624 View Post
    I am in the UK, my Network interface has been updated, having logged in Prime Time Wrestling seems to have vanished from the menu of "In Ring" Tuesday Night Titans etc are still there. I have searched by the name and it seems the show is no longer on the network. Is this true or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for your help
    I'm in the US, but I imagine it's very similar, if not the same, but I spot Primetime Wrestling in the "In Ring" section under "WWE Classic Series". Since the WWE Network was just updated, it's possible Primetime Wrestling briefly vanished.

Curtain Jerker

Status

WWE Re: Prime Time Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I'm in the US, but I imagine it's very similar, if not the same, but I spot Primetime Wrestling in the "In Ring" section under "WWE Classic Series". Since the WWE Network was just updated, it's possible Primetime Wrestling briefly vanished.
    Funnily Prime Time is on the in ring section on my pc browser, but not my Samsung TV wwe app. Here I don't have a "classic series" tab, just the "in-ring" and then all shows. Also when I search under Prime Time nothing is found.

Re: Prime Time Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2624 View Post
    Funnily Prime Time is on the in ring section on my pc browser, but not my Samsung TV wwe app. Here I don't have a "classic series" tab, just the "in-ring" and then all shows. Also when I search under Prime Time nothing is found.
    I went looking for Primetime Wrestling on my Amazon Fire Stick. I found it in Originals > Comedy. Pretty weird place, but it could just be a temporary location until it gets moved to in ring.

Thread Information