View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Walter

    8 53.33%
  • Roddy Strong

    7 46.67%
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

  1. #1
    Relentless Admin

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    36,624
    Rep Power
    2388923
      Country                    England

    WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    ~~~WALTER~~~



    ~~~RODDY STRONG~~~


  2. #2
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    18,317
    Rep Power
    384533

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    It's funny, I look at that picture and go "damn, Roddy's pretty ripped these days".

    Then I remember I've said that every year since 2009 and he hasn't had love handles for most of his career now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  3. #3
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    He’s had some years where the beer drinking really showed, and he’s never looked THIS good. But he’s also never been offensively bad.

    I’m surprised I was Walter’s first vote.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  4. #4
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,054
    Rep Power
    357620

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    No Brainer here for me
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

  5. #5
    TAKE THE DREAM~

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Lesnar Farm
    Posts
    7,289
    Rep Power
    894530
      Country                    England

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    I voted for WALTER out of the fact that I remember more matches where he stood out as great than Roddy.

  6. #6
    Relentless Admin

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    36,624
    Rep Power
    2388923
      Country                    England

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    Voted for Walter as he's not just someone who has great matches, he's someone that has incredible feuds and stories and is able to elevate brands and even make careers just by working with people. Any wXw or OTT or Progress show (and from here on in NXT UK Takeover) would miss Walter if he wasn't on their shows, Takeover New York didn't have Roddy on and I can't say the show felt any different. As great as the Matt Riddle match is for Roddy, in the grand scheme of things it's just a killer match that changed nothing with no story to get involved in, doesn't compare at all to Walter's work with David Starr.

  7. #7
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,037
    Rep Power
    799096
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    I got to disagree hard with Ed's statement bout WALTER I have watched alot of Walters matches both in NXT UK & the indys and I disagree that he has had any postive impact to change a brand for me. Maybe hes not my cup of tea but the only match of his I somewhat liked was vs. David Starr and that was mostly due to Starr. Walters matches are slow and he spends most of them chopping people I give him that hes a nasty chopper but nothing he does excites me I really try to go into a match of his and hope he changes my mind but he doesnt. NXT UK wouldnt feel different to me at all without him and I watch it weekly simetimes more then NXT. UK NXT is a division that is being held up by guys like Devlin Gibson Dunne Rhea Storm Coffey people like that.

    WALTER best thing hes done espically since joining NXT UK is have Marcel & Aichner as guys being highlighted.

    Strong on the other hand is a guy that night in night out when on the show is the best damn wrestler in the world anyone should see that his match with Riddle is a top 5 moty.

    The hate I give to WALTER is not just based on his NXT performence either like I said I gone back and watch his indy stuff.

    Now I will await this OMB your nuts statement WALTER is GOAT you suck responses


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  8. #8
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    The way you ended all of that makes it sound like you’re wanting to be a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian.

    Also Walter’s done way more for the U.K. brand than most of those people, especially Joe Coffey
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  9. #9
    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    18,224
    Rep Power
    1067047
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    I got to disagree hard with Ed's statement bout WALTER I have watched alot of Walters matches both in NXT UK & the indys and I disagree that he has had any postive impact to change a brand for me. Maybe hes not my cup of tea but the only match of his I somewhat liked was vs. David Starr and that was mostly due to Starr. Walters matches are slow and he spends most of them chopping people I give him that hes a nasty chopper but nothing he does excites me I really try to go into a match of his and hope he changes my mind but he doesnt. NXT UK wouldnt feel different to me at all without him and I watch it weekly simetimes more then NXT. UK NXT is a division that is being held up by guys like Devlin Gibson Dunne Rhea Storm Coffey people like that.

    WALTER best thing hes done espically since joining NXT UK is have Marcel & Aichner as guys being highlighted.

    Strong on the other hand is a guy that night in night out when on the show is the best damn wrestler in the world anyone should see that his match with Riddle is a top 5 moty.

    The hate I give to WALTER is not just based on his NXT performence either like I said I gone back and watch his indy stuff.

    Now I will await this OMB your nuts statement WALTER is GOAT you suck responses
    Why do you care so much about the opinion of others?

    Fwiw, I'm somewhere in between with WALTER. I've never really been super impressed but I do think he's had a fairly decent impact.


    ~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:






  10. #10
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,037
    Rep Power
    799096
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 Semi Finals - Walter Vs Roddy Strong

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    The way you ended all of that makes it sound like you’re wanting to be a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian.

    Also Walter’s done way more for the U.K. brand than most of those people, especially Joe Coffey

    No im not i just know there some die hard WALTER FANS Who give me shit for it.

    Coffey been entertaining i like Gallus.


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •