Thread: Cameron Grimes/Trevor Lee

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Cameron Grimes/Trevor Lee

One of the more controversial nominations I'm sure but I think there is enough to warrant it. I know some people really wasn't into his CWF Mid-Atlantic run due to the extremely long matches (stuff that makes current IWGP Heavyweight title matches feel like KENTA/Ricky Marvin) but I think there was tons of great matches where Trevor Lee, now Cameron Grimes stood out as a great wrestler. Getting the best out of wrestlers such as Andre Everett, Cain Justice, etc. Having excellent match against Chip Day and Roy Wilkins. Mostly as a face too. Which leads me onto his PWG Run which further shows his versatility since he was a superb heel in PWG as well. Being able to stand out in the PWG spotfests with Mike Bailey or having 30 minute grapple-fests in CWF is very impressive. I think he has a shot at being in my top 20.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Cameron Grimes/Trevor Lee

I’d have to watch more of his CFW and Impact stuff, but I absolutely love PWG Trevor Lee and I saw a match he had live last year with Myron Reed that I quite enjoyed. I’d love to put him near the bottom but I don’t know yet.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Have really enjoyed the CWF stuff I have seen from him but haven't had enough interest to dig too deeply into it, but I'll take your word for it. In PWG thought he had moments of greatness but too often was just too much of a PWG Guy - working matches longer than needed, going into overkill, etc. Great personality, really versatile guy, and can occasionally be 'holy shit' level crazy. I think there are 50 guys I'll be voting for ahead of him but I'm all for him getting attention.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Trevor Lee without question is the one wrestler that I don't get, but I know I'm the one in the wrong because so many people who I respect the opinion of say he's great.

He feels like someone NXT just won't be able to book correctly and I think might even struggle to get to NA title level given what Hunter looks for in Takeover talent. I honestly think they oughta just put him (and a few other recent signings) onto 205 Live and just let him have workrate matches with their roster.

WAKE UP

Status

Been catching up on a lot of PWG show from over the past 18 months, and Trevor has pretty much been the consistent highlight on the shows. It says more about how low the bar has become in the promotion, but his heat magnet shit talking promos are by the most entertaining thing on these shows. His matches with Darby, Cobb and others were fun.

Thread Information