Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - July 3, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion - July 3, 2019

WWE NXT Preview
    July 3, 2019

Prince Pretty meets Undisputed ERA's Strongman

After being on the receiving end of an upset victory by The Undisputed ERA, Tyler Breeze takes on Roderick Strong in what’s sure to be exciting one-on-one action. Ever since his gorgeous return to the black-and-gold brand, Prince Pretty has been busy flexing his “NXT OG” card against the current crop of NXT Superstars, taking care of unfinished business. He will face quite the challenge against The Messiah of the Backbreaker, who, too, has been running with a competitive fire as of late — serving Breeze and his Six-Man Tag Team partners Velveteen Dream & Matt Riddle a loss to continue Undisputed ERA’s reign of terror. Will Prince Pretty become another victim of Strong’s back-crumbling showmanship? Or will Strong become another name added to Breeze’s catalog of NXT milestones moments?

The NXT Breakout Tournament rolls on

In the words of NXT announcer Mauro Ranallo, last week’s First Round battle between Joaquin Wilde and Angel Garza in the NXT Breakout Tournament was nothing short of “Mamma Mia!” material. Picking up from that exciting contest will be the dazzling talents of Isaiah “Swerve” Scott and Cameron Grimes.

In one corner will be the light-footed Scott, who’s just as dangerous when he takes off in the air as he is during a limb-twisting submission on the mat. Across from him will be the grappling powerhouse Cameron Grimes, who packs more kicks than a soccer player.

Who will make it out to the Second Round?

Can it all be so simple?

Sparks (and fists) will fly when Mia Yim shares the ring with Aliyah. For the last couple of weeks, the boujee queen and her pal Vanessa Borne have been throwing shade on The Head Baddie in Charge’s name, mocking her “lower” upbringing in comparison to their own “higher” lifestyle. That said, if it’s a fight they want, Yim is sure to bring the ruckus. Coming off two statement-making victories over Bianca Belair, momentum is already in The HBIC’s chamber, after all. As they prepare to set it off this week, can Aliyah back up her crude comments with a victory? Or will Yim make her petulant rival eat those words over a hot plate of Seoul Food?

Back to the future

Like the gust of the plutonium-powered DeLorean, Kushida prepares to punch his growing momentum into overdrive as he heads for battle inside Full Sail Live. With victories over Kassius Ohno, Kona Reeves and Drew Gulak, can the Japanese sensation carry on his impressive stretch on the black-and-gold brand?

The EST of NXT returns

Minor setback for a major comeback. That’s all the fuel Bianca Belair will carry to the ring this week, as she gears up for singles competition. After taking a tough loss to Mia Yim, The EST of NXT prepares to bounce back strongly — ultimately, spelling doom for whoever steps up against her. Find out how Belair claps back against the competition when WWE NXT streams live tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - July 3, 2019

Prince Pretty vs The Messiah of the Backbreaker yes!

NXT Breakout Tournament Match YES!

Mia Yim beating down Aliyah and putting her in her place wonderful.

Bianca Belair truly is in trouble after losing two Mia Yim weeks ago trying to find a spot. Yim is headed to facing Shayna Baszler and that leaves Bianca stuck unless she wants one more Match with Mia to prove herself.

I didn't see in the description, but Io Shirai's Heel turn I hope gets arrested. I would of posted my full thoughts on the Show, but no one spoke about it so I decide to keep quiet. I hope WWE handles this correctly give me Queen's Quest Io that mentally and physically broke down Momo Watanabe and made her a better talent in doing so with a sprinkle of her facial expressions like in Lucha Underground.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Couple of really good TV matches in store for sure tonight. Looking forward to the name change tournament first round continuing.

Swerve ain't losing to this dude surely.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Breeze didn't impress me much in his match against Dream (not that Dream was all that great either) but maybe he'll work better with Roddy.

I'm calling *checks notes* Cameron Grimes to get pretty far in their tournament, I hope so anyway. That match with Strickland should be great.

Hail To The King

Status

I am guessing Garza Jr. Wins the whole breakout tournament though it should def be Strickland sorry Isiah Swerve. I hate that they didn't let him keep the Strickland name :/ Same thing with ACH or Lee though Cameron Grimes isn't the worse.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

WWF- 1991 And Beyond

Status

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I know Adam Cole gets a lot of shit on here, but that segment tonight was awesome. Going to Garganos fathers pizza shop to bring pizza to Johnny’s school for his celebration tour I’m really liking this tourney too. Always a fun hour of wrestling.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Lee/Grimes vs Swerve was pretty damn good. The way Grimes used the knucklelock to control and manipulate Swerve's movements was excellent. Loved the rugged approach he brought to the match - very aggressive. Swerve had some great stuff too. He was able to show off his personality and his aerial offence. I'll watch Breeze vs Roddy later. KUSHIDA's squash was great. Loved that. Skipped the rest.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Mia Yim vs. Aliyah. Aliyah got way too much offense for my taste, but Mia got the win and made her goals know she's coming for the NXT Women's Title and some asses are going to be getting whopped!

Adam Cole visiting The Gargano family Pizzeria was hilarious to me and him putting a Pic of him on the Wall of Fame put it over the top. I was hoping Gargano's Father rip apart the Pic of Cole, but still great. Even when Cole went to School where Gargano visited recently and putting down their dreams was done perfectly. That is how a Heel acts and Cole is doing it really well right now.

KUSHIDA vs. Jeff Parker. KUSHIDA squash you can a make a Sandwich during this Match.

Cameron Grimes vs. Isaiah Scott. I think WWE got it wrong with the winner here having Trevor Lee win over Swerve. WWE is just giving me the same Trevor Lee like I saw in Impact well I'll pass, because one of the major things he lacked to me was a personality. He has all the skills in the World and you saw in this Match, but he doesn't have that Character to put it all together. The Cult of Lee stuff didn't work, but the I'm a Impact Star and your a Indie Wrestler attitude worked outside of it, but if they plan not to do anything of this I don't see him surviving too long. Now when it comes to Swerve, I've never seen his work before he donned a Mask and became Killshot in Lucha Underground. Just by that work I saw from him, I can say he's amazing and any situation you put him in he's going to kill it pun intended.

Bianca Belair vs. Priscilla Zuniga. WHAT THE HELL..Diamante got an appearance and got destroyed. I'm sad to see her get squashed because if it's one thing WWE is missing it's a Latina Superstar. Diamante is talented and WWE clearly just had intentions of WWE making you remember Belair when she's doing nothing right now.

Roderick Strong vs. Tyler Breeze. These two have faced of in the past, so they know how to work together, and they had a good match again. The work was clean, the layout fine, but it never clicked up into high gear to be anything more than good which sounds like an insult, but I think they are capable of much more. Roddy is being positioned for a North American Title shot so his win makes sense here.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 07-04-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Honestly I’m pretty shocked to see Swerve out of the first round of their breakout tournament because if anyone is the definition of a complete package out of the eight of those guys, it’s Swerve.

I do like Lee/Grimes though. He was doing God’s work in PWG before he left so I’m not too upset.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information