View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniel Bryan

10 71.43%
  • Will Ospreay

4 28.57%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 3rd Round - Daniel Bryan Vs Will Ospreay

MADMIN KING

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 3rd Round - Daniel Bryan Vs Will Ospreay

~~~DANIEL BRYAN~~~

~~~WILL 'LITTLE GUY' OSPREAY~~~

People's Champion

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 3rd Round - Daniel Bryan Vs Will Ospreay

Ospreays the man. And fuck Seth Rollins!!!
    Proud Member of the PC Master Race.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

This is much closer than I would've imagined it. I'm really struggling to pick between the two. Both are top quality wrestlers. Both didn't have great first few months but not bad either. Ospreay had an incredible performance in the Omega/Ibushi vs Ishii/Ospreay match whereas Bryan had his incredible performance in the Brock and AJ matches. Both have had cracking 2019. Tough
    We Don't Confrom, Kiss Ass Or Get Married
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!
    NJPW Threads

MADMIN KING

Status

Bryan's going to win looking at the poll so far, so that's making it a little easier for me to place my vote down as it won't matter, but actually coming to an answer in my head on who's been the better wrestler this year is pretty tough.

I want to say Bryan's the better wrestler because look at how well he does against people not on his level, like the recent tag match against Heavy Machinery and having a MOTYC with Kofi Kingston, but then look at the match Will had with fucking DOUKI in the BOSJ, that BOSJ is littered with Ospreay matches that overdelivered.

Peak performances, well I'd give that to Bryan just about for the Lesnar and WM Kingston match, but the Shingo final really isn't that far away from them. All of them very close to perfect matches in my eyes and genuine MOTYCs.

Character work Bryan smokes Will, but can't really include that in this specific argument.

Output is where Will sort of races away from Bryan, Will is just producing more quality work that is also important. It's one thing having a good match against Heavy Machinery but that's not going to last as long in the memory as Will's main events do. Bryan has a couple of belters don't get me wrong, but Will probably averages at least one a month. And if you think Will is ahead of Bryan now, just wait until the G1, it's looking increasingly likely that Will is going to run away with my wrestler of the year vote unless he breaks his leg or something.

My votes going to Will. I know Bryan is the better wrestler, but he just hasn't shown it as much as Will has.

Thread Information