Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - June 12, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion - June 12, 2019

WWE NXT Preview
    June 12, 2019

No calm after the storm of TakeOver XXV

The Street Profits emerged from TakeOver: XXV’s chaotic Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match with the NXT Tag Team Championship, while the three other squads involved in the clash hobbled away emptyhanded – but with plenty of bruises, a few lacerations and, in the case of Bobby Fish, an arm in a sling.

Although The Sultans of Swag now wear the crowns, ostensibly hitting reset for the entire division, there’s still residual ill will between the teams of Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan and The Undisputed ERA after TakeOver, setting the stage for this week’s main event. With Fish not yet cleared for action, Roderick Strong will fill in for his Undisputed ERA brother, pairing with Kyle O’Reilly to face The Boston Butcher and The Guv’nor. There might not be any steel ladders involved this time, but with four of NXT’s most dangerous Superstars set for battle, there will be no shortage of hard-hitting physicality to go around.

Challenge accepted: Kushida vs. Gulak in a submission match

Kushida’s victory over Drew Gulak two weeks ago did little to change The Philadelphia Stretcher’s opinion of NXT’s latest blockbuster signee. Gulak deemed the Japanese Superstar a coward for gaining victory via pinfall instead of submission, and immediately challenged Kushida to fight him again in a Submission Match, where the only way to win is by forcing the other man to submit. Kushida didn’t hesitate to pick up the gauntlet, and NXT General Manager William Regal has greenlit the match for this week on WWE Network.

Both Kushida and Gulak are masters of the grappling arts who have preferred methods for forcing opponents to tap out: Kushida has scored countless victories with the shoulder-tearing Hoverboard Lock, whereas Gulak’s prized Gulock has caused many Superstars to cry uncle. Whether one of these holds will secure the win remains to be seen, but this much is for certain: A painful encounter is in store.

LeRae joins Shirai in battle against Horsewomen's Shafir and Duke

Io Shirai & Candice LeRae are overcome with rage directed toward The Horsewomen, and Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir must deal with that fury tonight when the two sides square off in tag team competition.

Tenacious C & The Genius of the Sky formed a bond after being targeted by Duke, Shafir and NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler in separate incidents. The alliance has already proven beneficial: Shirai saved LeRae from a three-on-one beating last month, and LeRae returned the favor at TakeOver: XXV, when she prevented Duke & Shafir from interfering in the NXT Women’s Title Match between Baszler and Shirai. Although Shirai felt short of victory at TakeOver, she revealed an uncharacteristically vicious side of herself as she battered Baszler with a Kendo stick and steel chair after the bell.

Will Duke & Shafir be prepared for Shirai & LeRae’s combined firepower? To find out, tune in to NXT when it streams tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - June 12, 2019

Wow this actually looks like a good episode, for a change. Gulak vs KUSHIDA should be banging. The Era vs Oney and Burch sounds good.

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Kushida and Gulak in a submission match? count me in.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by huubinh6699 View Post
    Cám Æ¡n bạn! BÃ*i viết rất hay...! Hy vọng bạn sẽ tiếp tục chia sẻ nhiều thông tin bổ Ã*ch tới tất cả thÃ*nh viên trên diễn đÃ*n.
    Now that’s a good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

A fun Episode this Week with the fans of Bel Air which is just a short drive from me really making the Show even better them being so interested in the NXT Show. LaRae/Shirai vs Shafir/Duke gave us some solid stuff because of Candice and Io, because God knows Shafir and Duke are green as hell and shouldn't be in the Ring at least that is my opinion. I loved the brawl after the Match and I see Io vs Shayna inside a Steel Cage and seeing this intensity will all be for naught. I'm saying this because if WWE had any interest of Shirai as Women's Champion they would of done it, a third battle to me it is more likely to see Shayna retain the Title and that is a bummer to think about.

KUSHIDA vs Gulak. Even though I wanted to see the more nasty, evil like Gulak we've seen the past few weeks I'll take I'll turn you into a Pretzel Gulak as well. Gulak had KUSHIDA in some nasty Submissions in this one, especially the Gory Special with him bending his Arms forward towards him woof terrifying to look at. KUSHIDA made Gulak tap while also showing the Tools in his Tool Bed as a talent even further.

Kyle O’Reilly & Roderick Strong vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch. You would of thought about the pain and punishment these guys took from Takoever, they would of pulled back a little, but HELL NAW that wasn't the case here. Stiff and brutal between the two and Lorcan and Burch now have bumped up for a Tag Title shot due to the distraction from Ryker. I guess Forgotten Sons vs O'Reily/Strong and Cole first challenger for the NXT World Title is Ryker? I'm not a fan of Ryker, I wasn't in Impact and those feelings haven't changed just yet. Granted I can always change my mind, but they haven't proved me anything to take interest in them thus far.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Thread Information