View Poll Results: Which team would win a traditional 5 vs 5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Booty Love

12 75.00%
  • Team RED

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Draft Game: Survivor Series - 1st Round, Match 2

Chikara Trainee

Status

WWE Draft Game: Survivor Series - 1st Round, Match 2

Welcome all, to the WWE Draft Game: Survivor Series

1st Round Match 1

Team Booty Love

Daniel Bryan, Andre The Giant, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna & Samoa Joe

Team RED

Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Chris Benoit, Cesaro & William Regal

Forum users are asked to vote on which team they think would win this Survivor Series match.

Please base your decision on wrestling reasons, not your like or dislike for the user in charge of the teams.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread.

Voters, please base your decision on any wrestling reason be that that a team is made up of your favourite wrestlers, that you feel the team is made up of a group of wrestlers that would work particularly well together (or not!) etc... There are many ways you could look at this! However, as this is a WWE Draft, the idea is to vote for teams and its constituent superstars based on what they have done within the WWE.

Users whose team is involved in the match up may post in the thread, arguing for their team and why they think they should win, however they may not vote on the match either for their own team or that of their opponent.

Voting will close 10pm tomorrow.

Best of luck to both teams.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Draft Game: Survivor Series - 1st Round, Match 2

So you totally ignored the banners doom made for this? That’s kind of shitty after he put in all that work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chikara Trainee

Status

I didn't ignore them at all.

I had already begun work on my own and had taken quite a bit of time to do them.

When Doom first mentioned in the thread that he was thinking of doing some images, I did comment to imply that I already had things in hand. When people after that mentioned banners I thought perhaps they meant for use as sigs or something.

So I don't really appreciate you being arsey and saying I'm being shitty when I have done nothing wrong but try and bring a fun game to the forums, in to which I have put a great load of time and effort.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Maybe you could have PM’ed Doom and clarified before he spent all night making them like he said. And as far as you not appreciating being arsey....oh well. Don’t worry you won’t have to deal with me after this anymore anyway.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Why would I have to PM anyone to clarify anything?

If anything, anyone who had thought about doing their own image or images for everyone could have just asked me directly in the thread if I wanted or needed images making to which I would have thanked them for the kind offer but informed them I already had things sorted. Or, they could have PM'd me.

As I say, when people kept mentioning them after I had implied I had them in hand I figured they were just talking about something to put in their sigs or something.

For all the time and effort I've put in to bringing this game here for a bit of fun, I don't appreciate someone being shitty to me right off the bat for something I haven't done wrong.

As for 'Don’t worry you won’t have to deal with me after this anymore anyway.': I'm not sure what that means, but if early poll voting is anything to go by, you may be in this for a while longer yet!

p.s. Thanks to whichever mod closed down the other thread.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

I meant after this tournament is over and I wasn’t you had to do anything it was more of a courtesy thing in my eyes. Clearly you feel much differently than I do I just feel bad Doom put in a bunch of work. Anyway I’m done with it I said what I wanted and you responded how you wanted.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Back to the tournament I think Red took a huge risk by taking Benoit a lot of people have very strong feelings about what he did and it will automatically turn some people off from his team.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Fwiw I pride myself on being courteous, but if I have already implied I don't require anyone else making images but they then do anyway, I just don't see why I need to be PM'ing people about it, and it would have been a lot simpler if anyone wanting to do their own had PM'd me or asked me directly in the thread. Fair enough though, I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree on this one.

I still don't get the 'you won't have to deal with me after this tournament' thing though. Have you already decided you will absolutely have nothing to do with me on these forums once this tournament is over?

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by sebsy View Post
    Fwiw I pride myself on being courteous, but if I have already implied I don't require anyone else making images but they then do anyway, I just don't see why I need to be PM'ing people about it, and it would have been a lot simpler if anyone wanting to do their own had PM'd me or asked me directly in the thread. Fair enough though, I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree on this one.

I still don't get the 'you won't have to deal with me after this tournament' thing though. Have you already decided you will absolutely have nothing to do with me on these forums once this tournament is over?
    I just don’t see us interacting much again. That’s all no threat just a prediction.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

yall are weird.

also yeah, benoit is a turn off.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    yall are weird.

also yeah, benoit is a turn off.
    Yes I know I’m weird

Status

RED has a hell of a team but taking Benoit in what I feel is pretty much a popularity contest was a pretty big mistake.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

I don't get the Benoit bias. I am well aware of what he did but when we are talking about wrestling he was one of the best. This is a wrestling contest so murderer or not I view him as one of the best to ever step into the ring. Again, I'm not saying that I'm fine with what he did, just saying that it doesn't make him a bad wrestler.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    I don't get the Benoit bias. I am well aware of what he did but when we are talking about wrestling he was one of the best. This is a wrestling contest so murderer or not I view him as one of the best to ever step into the ring. Again, I'm not saying that I'm fine with what he did, just saying that it doesn't make him a bad wrestler.
    Personally I perceived this as basically a challenge to build the most likeable team. Which is why I went with good wrestlers who are also very well liked by fans. But that's just my perception.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    You’ll never be able to get people to separate them though. Regardless of what you feel you gotta realize that other people (myself included) can just never see Benoit without associating the murders.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Another tricky one for me.

I have only really seen Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe in Booty's team as the rest were before my time, and I don't really like Joe that much, but Daniel Bryan is by far my favourite of all ten men involved in this matchup.

That said, I have at least seen all 5 of RED's team in action. I was a huge fan of Benoit when I started watching in 2003 and loved his run to winning the World Title, but it's also pretty hard not to factor in the rather large booboo he made at the end. Picking him was definitely a risk here. I was quite in to Lesnar back then too, but he has been a huge part of where the WWE has gone terribly wrong over the past several years imo. Cesaro and Regal are both likeable but Regal was more active before I started watching, and Cesaro has never really gone too high. Rollins I like, but I wouldn't go any further than that.

So, with that, I choose Booty's team purely because of the Daniel Bryan factor. It's also hard to look past the team with both Yokozuna and Andre here.

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

My issue with RED's team isn't Benoit the murderer, it's the lack of personalities. It's a pretty dry team of 4 good wrestlers and Seth Rollins that are all in-ring focused; I think it would be pretty hard to make them fun. Like in one pick of Daniel Bryan, Booty already wins the workrate aspect of this match because he's the greatest wrestler that ever lived, and then his team offers up a lot more variety with a star like Razor, an aggressive bad ass in Joe and some sports entertainment big men in Andre and Yokozuna.

The only issue with Booty's team is 3 big guys, if half your roster are giants, then you have no giants and certainly someone like Joe comes off looking pretty small next to Andre and Yoko, and you do have mobility issues having two of those guys on there.

I'm voting for Booty.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    My issue with RED's team isn't Benoit the murderer, it's the lack of personalities. It's a pretty dry team of 4 good wrestlers and Seth Rollins that are all in-ring focused; I think it would be pretty hard to make them fun. Like in one pick of Daniel Bryan, Booty already wins the workrate aspect of this match because he's the greatest wrestler that ever lived, and then his team offers up a lot more variety with a star like Razor, an aggressive bad ass in Joe and some sports entertainment big men in Andre and Yokozuna.

The only issue with Booty's team is 3 big guys, if half your roster are giants, then you have no giants and certainly someone like Joe comes off looking pretty small next to Andre and Yoko, and you do have mobility issues having two of those guys on there.

I'm voting for Booty.
    Yeah I def drafted Joe to be more of a worker and also young Yoko was pretty mobile. I was gonna go Cesaro or Joe as my last one but Cesaro got taken

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Truth be told Bryan could legit sit on the Apron and just watch Andre, Joe and Yoko merk throwing their weight around. If Team Red can survive the Storm early Cesaro, Regal, and Regal have the goods to pick them apart Technically, and when you need to break a Neck or two Brock is your guy.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 06-12-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Chikara Trainee

Status

Congrats to Booty Love, whose team is the first to progress to the Quarter Finals!

Thread Information