NOVA
    DIAMOND

Height: 185 cm
    ''That's 6 feet and 1 inch for you, Americans.''

Weight: 82 kg
    ''Again, that means 180 pounds in imperial measurements.''

''...as of 3rd of June.''

Hometown: Manchester, UK
    ''Manchester is still red, by the way. Don't let the oil money fucks tell you otherwise.''

Face/heel/tweener: Heel?
    ''Really, it's 2019 and we still have concepts like bad guys and good guys? I get it, I do things you don't like. Get over it.''

Current feuds: The World
    ''It's obvious. They push me, I push them back. They slap me in the face, I punch them in the balls.''

Non-FWA accomplishments:

MEW Tag Team Championship x3
    MEW Heavyweight Championship
    GJPW Grand Junior Tournament
    GJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship
    nGw Openweight Championship
    ''Not that they matter now.''

FWA accomplishments:
    ''None...yet.''

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 5-0-0

Spoiler:

Nova Diamond def. Mac Michaud - Fight Night 26.7.2019
    Nova Diamond def. Jason Randall - Fight Night 16.8.2019
    Nova Diamond def. Viktor Maximus - Fight Night 6.9.2019
    Nova Diamond def. XYZ - Fight Night 27.9.2019
    Nova Diamond def.
    Mike Parr and Jason Randall - Desert Storm 2019

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Technical / Brawler hybrid with lots of theatrics
    ''I am quite proud of my technique but nothing beats a good kick to the face. And I am pretty expressive in the ring too, it's just a bad habit, really, not malicious at all.''

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):

Flying Elbow Drop
    Reverse Hurricanrana
    Uranage
    Side Slam Backbreaker
    Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
    Reverse DDT
    Lifting DDT
    Jumping DDT
    Rolling Elbow
    Dragon Screw
    Dragon Suplex
    German Suplex
    Exploder Suplex
    Enzugiri
    Roundhouse Kick
    Superkick
    Supernova Explosion (Twist and Shout)
    Sig / 24K Kick (Trouble In Paradise)
    Sig / Measured In Diamonds (Cattle Mutiliation)
    Sig / The Trivela (PK but with outside of the foot, somehow)
    ''Just like Ricardo Quaresma, but better.''

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:

Uncomfortably Numb (Emerald Flowsion Kai)
    ''The one that put down many.''
    24K Kneebar (Rolling Knee Bar)
    ''Catches them by surprise.''

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic): Ezra Miller

Theme music: Pink Floyd – Comfortably Numb
    ''A timeless classic.''

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

If you have been following FWA recently, then you have certainly seen this video package, hinting at the debut of a new superstar:

The first few seconds of it is dedicated to display the cozy wooden cabin its filled in. Then a former nGw star greets you, wearing a tight navy-blue sweater and holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

''Salutations, dear followers of Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. This is indeed what you are thinking it is. I'm going to assume you know who I am, because if you can afford to watch this then you're not a caveman or something like that. But introductions are never unnecessary, so, hello again: My name is Nova Diamond. I have been wandering around the dumping ground called nGw for quite some time, trying to bring some dignity and quality to that place. But you know, every man has his limits. Mine were tested enough, so I packed my suitcase and left without a second thought. And now that I'm gone, nGw is probably better off doing 8 man Inferno Ladder matches again. But enough about that. Let's forget about the past.''

Nova takes a sip from the coffee and then places the cup on a table. He walks up to the biggest window in the room and opens the curtains that was blocking the sunshine from entering the room.

''It's time to seek out the future. A future that was once dark, but now found its hope again in the name of Nova Diamond. You see this. I have everything that it takes. It's almost scary how good I am. And I pursue even further. Nova Diamond is more than a wrestler, he is also a brand, actively expanding and like every good brand, Nova Diamond also provides the best product you will ever witness. I know you guys were pretty desperate for something like this, even if you don't want to admit it. Let me tell you something that poor blokes that watched the nGw shows already know: You may hate me, you may love me but you will absolutely not deny me. I am quite an ambitious man, not only because I want to be, but also because I had to be. I had to be because whenever I take a look at the wrestling scene here in Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, I see nothing but repetitive, bland, monotone, tasteless 'action'. I know I have the power to change that. I know that I have power. And I absolutely know that there will be people that will try to take my power away from me. There were always people like those, that was out there to get me. Let get this straight, I am pretty easy to demonize, aren't I?''

Nova can't help but let out a sigh. He scratches his hair and then turns his stare to the camera, giving it an intense one.

''Everyone asks how can I do what I do, but nobody ever asked why I do what I do. A lot of reasons actually, but mainly:

I must.
    I should.
    I can.
    And I want to.''
    Last edited by Hermes; 11-02-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Nova Diamond

Welcome back, good to see you in FWA again bro. Awesome that you’re bringing in Nova too, one of my favorites from nGw

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I am SO beyond pumped for this! Welcome back, good sir!

One thing though...why is your current feud with a guy thats not even on the active roster anymore?

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    I am SO beyond pumped for this! Welcome back, good sir!

One thing though...why is your current feud with a guy thats not even on the active roster anymore?
    Some parts of the sheet was written way before TJG injured Cromwell.

Besides AON can come back with him later, and if Cromwell is done for real I can always edit that part out.

Good to be back.
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

Thread Information