Thread: I want to believe Aliens & Other Paranomal Stuff

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

I want to believe Aliens & Other Paranomal Stuff

Just Curious what everyone's thoughts and opinions are on certain things of this nature with Aliens, Ghost, other paranormal stuff share stories you have. Share pics or videos if you got it. I think Aliens & Ghost exist. I personally have had a experience with an Alien I think.

I was probably 15 or 16 living in PA it was the dead of night we had no lights on and my friends and I had just got done playing Football we were about to go inside the house when a green light was coming out of the ground on top of a hill about 10 15 feet away. We look at it going what the hell. We then run up to the hill and right when we get there this light shoots up into the sky and vanishes. I lived in the county in PA there were no other lights on except this one that shot from the hill. I still have no idea what it was but, it was pretty odd. I think Aliens exist, that's just my thoughts we live in a world where they are vast amount of planets to think we are the only living creatures is crazy right.

Anyway as for ghost I think they are real. Demons sure. I don't buy Bigfoot, or Loch ness, other creatures. So what you guys think?

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Cardcaptor

Status

Re: I want to believe Aliens & Other Paranomal Stuff

Hrm.

I certainly would say it's pretty much mathematically impossible for their not to be other sentient life in the universe.

I think things like bigfoot and Loch Ness sound highly farfetched...But then again, other cryptoids have turned out to be real. So I guess eventually, we'll see.

Ghosts and demons? Hm. I wouldn't say I believe in them in the traditional sense, but I do believe in spirits and the like.
    Everything will surely be alright.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah I totally believe in Ghosts, Demons, and Angels. Years ago I made a Thread about my experience with a Ghost when I was 12 or 13, and pretty much for the next few years after I had to go to sleep with the Bathroom Light on. You see their are two kinds of Ghosts, the kind that are doing something not realizing their surroundings, and the other that communicate with us, knocking Tables and Chairs over.

When it comes to Aliens hey yeah I believe in them, and are afraid if we meet a species of Aliens years from now what could happen to us. This is where using Ant-Man powers to try to get into Area 51 would be nice.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Get Bitches.

Status
      Country                    UK

I really want to believe in ghosts, and aliens. But never once have I seen conclusive proof that they exist... and I really need that.

I know mathematically, as Sakura said, it'd be really hard for aliens NOT to exist. But until I see it, no can do.

Same with Jesus - show me something to prove his existence, and I'll become a believer. Faith alone isn't enough for me.

Status

Aliens? A hundred percento. Way too many planets out there to not have some sort of thing. I think the more interesting topic is "have they visited here" and I'm pretty cold on that one. Just don't have the compelling evidence.

Ghosts I want to believe in more than I actually do believe in them.

I used to be fascinated by crytozoology out of high school, read a few books full of creatures all over the world like Bigfoot, Loch Ness, and tons more obscure ones. I dunno if there's any I believe are out there but the stories are pretty interesting. All I know for sure is that Loch Ness is 100% just drummed up to sell souvenirs, but I won't rule out other lake creatures.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Total Nonstop Silk: Reviewing TNA from the Moment of IMPACT
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

People's Champion

Status

I believe in Aliens. Theres way to many accounts and the fact most countries have recently released all their documents pertaining to UFO sightings. I dont get why people think there isn't enough evidence.. the evidence is quite easy to find. Just watch documentaries on them. You cant honestly think that, that many people are lying or confused. Theres more evidence of aliens than God.

I love alien docs and watched a great one recently about a surgeon who specifically deals with foreign objects inbedded in humans ( could be implants)

I have been interested in everything concerning ufos, greys, abductions since i was 8. I research them as well.

I believe in ghosts aswell but im more sķeptical. Same with bigfoot and Nessie. But i love all those creatures and myths about them.
    Last edited by indyfan; 05-11-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Status
      Country                    Norfolk Island

Same here when it comes to Aliens. Who knows how big the universe actually is, so why shouldn't there be no other life whatsoever out there.

And who knows...maybe there is a planet far, far away, that actually is full of Bigfoots, Yetis, Ghosts and Unicorns...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I believe in Aliens. Theres way to many accounts and the fact most countries have recently released all their documents pertaining to UFO sightings. I dont get why people think there isn't enough evidence.. the evidence is quite easy to find. Just watch documentaries on them. You cant honestly think that, that many people are lying or confused. Theres more evidence of aliens than God.
    Anything you can recommend? There's an awful lot of "documentaries" in the world that are just crazies reaching on circumstantial evidence.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Total Nonstop Silk: Reviewing TNA from the Moment of IMPACT
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Yes to aliens but probably not the pop culture-spaceship appearance we often associate that word to. Aliens are probably just weird-looking creatures with an advanced system of living and ability to create progression/technology, like us.

I have a difficult time believing in the afterlife or the idea of a "soul" de-attaching from a body so I find difficulty with ghosts (because that's what a ghost is). That being said, the topic of supernatural beings in the universe is interesting, especially when you go down the rabbit hole of "how did the universe form?" You mathematically/scientifically can't go from nothing to something -- unless you're arguing there always was "something" which completely unravels our preconceived notion of time having a start and stop point -- so whatever being jumped the universe from nothing to something would be supernatural.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Inogenius View Post
    I really want to believe in ghosts, and aliens. But never once have I seen conclusive proof that they exist... and I really need that.

I know mathematically, as Sakura said, it'd be really hard for aliens NOT to exist. But until I see it, no can do.

Same with Jesus - show me something to prove his existence, and I'll become a believer. Faith alone isn't enough for me.
    There's enough historical evidence to suggest that a man named Jesus existed and probably spread the word of God/philosophies of life, etc. While the stories about him turning water into wine or feeding the 5000 are up for debate, I think there was a guy called Jesus that walked the earth and over time he became a legend - either through rumours and Chinese whispers, or through actual feats of greatness.

With regards to the paranormal, I find it unlikely that any reached earth and I don't believe in ghosts or spirits (at least not in the traditional sense).

That said I don't find aliens to be paranormal at all. In fact I would be much much much more surprised if there wasn't sentient life out there in the universe. The universe is so mind blowingly large that its almost a mathematical impossibility for there not to be life elsewhere. I don't think anything has ever reached earth, but I definitely think life exists elsewhere.

On a similar subject, with regards to some kind of omniscient creator, I'm not sure what to believe. Do I believe anything in the Bible, Quran or any other scripture? Not at all. But I believe that there is something that is above the human concept of existence that started everything off. I don't think whatever it is had any sort of intentions, good or bad, it just existed and started everything off.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Anything you can recommend? There's an awful lot of "documentaries" in the world that are just crazies reaching on circumstantial evidence.
    Honestly most have been intertwined together at this point. Its easier to just look up incidents

Google

Dr. Roger Lier. Hes the surgeon who removes implants.

Unacknowledged(a doc thats on netflix) is pretty good but its very commercialized and i actually don't share his views but interesting regardless

Rendelsham Forest incident is popular but you can get video accounts from both men(serving in US Army at the time) who touched a UFO in 1980.

The Battle of Los Angeles incident is pretty interesting.

Whats insane is how UFOS became more prominent in our history as we started testing and using Nuclear bombs.

The Philip Schneider story is insane. Its about Dulce Air base(another Area 51) its dabbles in New World Order stuff but you can just ignore that.

You have to be open minded but like i said, when Astronauts, Military Officials, doctors are sharing their stories that help collaborate others stories(abductees, Spectators like Phoenix Lights incident) it cant just be made up.

And like i said, most countries, including the US, have made their UFO documentation public now.

Edit:

Check this doc.

I KNOW WHAT I SAW
    Last edited by indyfan; 05-11-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I dont believe in Ghosts, Demons, Bigfoot, etc but I firmly believe in Alien life. I think it'd crazy if their wasn't other sentient life out there. We as a Species have explored bugger all of the Universe we know exists, let alone the hypothesised size of the Universe. In all that sace there's bound to be other life out there. It'd be amazing to live to see the day where we make contact.

Thread Information