Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2019: We killed Allie once

t h e o g

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2019: We killed Allie once

Does it bug anyone else that the poster for their show right after Slammiversary doesn't feature Cage at all? A little telling on how the main event of Slammiversary is going to go.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

That Six Man Tag could be really fun and with Cage returning to Impact last week we'll find out how healthy is Cage heading into Slammiversary. He's going to need to be healthy to beat Elgin that's for damn sure!
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 06-27-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

It's wrasslin, they'll say Cage isn't 100%....looking forward to the knockout chaos though, there's no way that's going to end well.
    I have a plan so cunning......

BIG KAIJU~

Status

One Impact away from Slammiversary and I must say my hype went up from a 7 to 10 after this Impact Show. The North picked up a good win vs The Deaners as they are slowly building that Tag Team up getting them ready for LAX or Rascalz after Slammiversary. Su Yung/Havok vs Rosemary/Taya was okay and I knew it would end with some kind of DQ, and theirs a decent build going with this Monster's Ball Match coming and I say bring it on.

TJP vs Ace Austin 2 next week!

I liked the Segment involving Kross and Edwards in the Church in Boston. In some weird way they are trying to make Eddie like Daredevil from Marvel, where he can do some sinning and come back to a Church and confess them. Kross telling the Pastor how much time do you have to listen to all my Sins ha I'm sure it's a Book long Kross. It should be a interesting First Blood Match between Eddie and Kross pretty sure both guys are going to bust open the other and us not have a victor from it.

Loved the Bravo Segment apparently he has guts in him only when the people he's talking about are not in the Room with him. Bravo/Impact vs Mack/Swann should be a fun one with Bravo taking a hella beating I bet.

Sami Callihan vs Bahh/Segment with Tessa. The Match before the Segment was good, those two in past history have always had quality Matches together and this was no different. Callihan freaking killed it on the Microphone and got alot of heat with what he said and did to Tessa Blanchard. My hype level for that has increase to the point I wanna see Tessa beat him to death, and honestly Tessa doesn't need to win the Match just keep up with him with every moment and Tessa's respect and greatness goes up levels I feel.

Kid/LAX vs The Rascalz. A good Match and good teaser of what we will see a the PPV. It only takes one mistake for the Rascals to become new Tag Team Champions shape up LAX. It should been interesting how that Match ends, but however it ends it shall be one of the best Matches for the PPV no doubt.

Elgin/Cage Segment. Both guys looked great in this and it shows Elgin is an Animal that someone like Cage hasn't dealt with before in his Career. I mean Elgin kicked Callis ass for pleasure and also put Cage through a Table trying to show his dominance. I popped when Cage got up and they were striking it out because I know these two Hosses are going to destroy each other.

Real Women of Genius

Heel Champion

Status

It was a shame they didn't give us a taster with one of the knockouts landing on the tacks sigh, thought they may have allowed it to go down with 9 days to go before the event, never mind.

The Sami/Tessa stuff was great again. I'm a little surprised they haven't had anyone back Tessa up yet, maybe that will come at Slammiversary, as you just know one of the oVe guys will get involved, question in who will realistically back her up?

Those Elgin bombs at the end looked brilliant. I don't expect Elgin to pick up the title next Sunday but I do expect a very hard hitting contest.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Tessa comes off like such a badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Booty Love View Post
    Tessa comes off like such a badass

Agreed! WWE missed the boat when they had her and didn't sign her.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Agreed! WWE missed the boat when they had her and didn't sign her.
    She was pretty terrible then though. She’s improved an insane amount since

BIG KAIJU~

Status

I think the turning point I saw in Tessa was way before her appearing the MYC and was her Stardom Tour just before that. She was putting everything together she could already talk it up, but she put it together I feel in the Ring. This was from a few years ago and now Tessa is one my favorite talents in the Game today, and it's crazy because I had go away heat with her when she made the Grand Prix finals vs Bito a years ago.

If you guys have some free time watch this Behind the Scenes Doc with LAX from Rebellion. You get to see Ortiz and Santana and they talk about their lives and how great it is to have this opportunity going for them. Pretty crazy still Fenix didn't off himself in that Match and all four guys could barely walk around after scary stuff.

Real Women of Genius

Heel Champion

Status

I enjoyed that whole mashup thing, it was entertaining it parts.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Reading the latest Impact taping results, all I've got to say is YIKES. Losing LAX, Johnny, Lucha Bros, and Scarlett really hurt them.

BIG KAIJU~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Reading the latest Impact taping results, all I've got to say is YIKES. Losing LAX, Johnny, Lucha Bros, and Scarlett really hurt them.
    Spoiler:

Well when it comes to Scarlett Impact is not hurt by her leaving. If anything Impact looks stupid, putting all the time and effort to hype her appearance and never really doing anything with her. Daga and Ortiz are going to be seen
    tagging together till I imagine Santana is healthy so LAX is still with them for now. Also during this week's Show they talked about Johnny, and with Valkyrie still there he's coming back I feel. Some good and some back I feel, I've seen stuff that I thought oh my this sucks knock it outta the Park so.

When it comes to the Mash Up Show this Week I dug it, putting Heels and Faces together especially ones with beef. I don't think though everyone needed to be apart of it. The last four teams you see at the end should of been the only ones involved. Still good stuff I feel while continuing feuds like Elgin sending Mack to the Hospital again with a Closeline from Hell one of the best I've seen costing his team a chance at a Contendership for the World Title which makes no sense to do. Tessa and Sami winning was kinda obvious to see, and no way Tessa loses to Sami clean at Unbreakable, he's going to cheat to win for sure.

Real Women of Genius

Heel Champion

Status

Yeah as there's no way they're putting Tessa vs Cage in for the ME at this moment in time.

BIG KAIJU~

Status

delete
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 07-23-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Real Women of Genius

BIG KAIJU~

Status

Elgin vs Cage 2 Street Fight I'm pretty fucking hype for this!
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 07-23-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Real Women of Genius

Heel Champion

Status

Street Fight should be brutal. Also didn't they mention that Jake is already the X Division Champion during the mashup episode or did I imagine Callis saying that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BIG KAIJU~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Street Fight should be brutal. Also didn't they mention that Jake is already the X Division Champion during the mashup episode or did I imagine Callis saying that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Spoiler:

Nope you just broke that spoiler because I'm pretty sure this is the Show it happens
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 07-23-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Real Women of Genius

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Has RVD departed Impact once more?

Assume so with his appearance on the recent Raw.

"LET ME IN.."

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Has RVD departed Impact once more?

Assume so with his appearance on the recent Raw.
    Nope, Impact allowed him to appear on Raw. It does nothing but positive things for them in their current state anyway.

BIG KAIJU~

Status

Pretty entertaining Impact this week boys and girls. Grace vs Hogan was a very good opener as it continues the beef between Rayne, Hogan, and Grace. I would say though Rayne Commentary was rather annoying, she wants to be the old Rayne, but that can't happen she needs to understand sometimes your time has passed, and I feel her past has passed. Still Hogan as a Heel is way better than her as a Face, and she looked good out there vs Grace. Grace now has to deal with two ladies, let's see how she handles this problem.

Taya asking Rosemary's help was downright funny to me. She asked for it before and Rosemary got nothing from it, well she did into the Monster's Ball, but that wasn't because Taya wanted to give it to her, rather Mitchell make up the Match and everyone agreed except Taya. Rosemary pretty much said fuck off Taya, my Contract is up...MY CONTRACT IS UP..and unless you make it worth my while I'll rather see you get destroyed.

The Segment with Tessa and Sami was freaking great. One moment you have Sami giving Tessa props for her toughness and fight she showed vs Callihan, then he makes you hate him again when he pats Tessa on the butt expecting not to take a beating there. It was damn effective and it make me hype for their rematch with the stakes ever so higher for the Unbreakable Show.

Moose beating down a jobber Steel is not the Story here, even know he nearly killed Steel with the Spear, not it was Moose displaying his frustrations with Impact Management. He wants opportunities and he's done playing their Games, and I feel he deserves them, problem is Elgin and Cage aren't done with each other yet.

Bravo taking one of the team let's have Sex Havok, or you'll be sorry. Havok I don't know if Impact is planning to give her The Knockouts Title, but they need to do more with her rather than stupid stuff like this.

RVD vs Willie Mack. Pretty competitive and it seems RVD was more agile and game more than any other Match I've seen from him, since arriving back with Impact Wrestling. Negative though the loss also kills any possible momentum Mack had coming out of Slammiversary. Why is RVD still a thing?

Ace Austin really you did the Dick in the Box Trick and paid for it, kinda childless to do, but that is his Character.

Swann vs Crist. I thought this Match was a very good bout and I expected as much considering the number of times these guys have been in the Ring Months back. It took some doing, but if you break down the Match without the antics it's still a very good Match to watch and easily the best for this Show. Sami says oVe won the championship and he’s proud of Jake. Jake says he did what Sami couldn’t do and wants to be the Golden Draw from now on. Sami says that’s stupid because it’s silver, but Jake says it’s white gold.

Cage vs. Michael Elgin. I liked this for the most part, it continues Elgin vs. Cage without giving away another match. Elgin looked dominant and Rhino should be a placeholder feud for Elgin until they go back to he and Cage. I still hope though Rhino gets his, you can't expect to get one over on Elgin twice and not expect the third time he's not going to cripple you and you to the list of guys sent to the Hospital.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information