Country                    Canada

Jon Moxley is BACK

https://twitter.com/JonMoxley/status/1123438186410205184

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Jon Moxley is BACK

Off to GCW he goes .

The video looks well done, and I'm sure he prison breaking is a metaphor. Ambrose.. Or Moxley should I say should do perfectly fine outside of WWE.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Cool video and all but the prison analogy is a little cliche. Hope his whole Schtick to start isn’t all about how he was held down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    Cool video and all but the prison analogy is a little cliche. Hope his whole Schtick to start isn’t all about how he was held down.

I think it's more about his character being limited but either way... I hope he doesn't spend too much energy dwelling on WWE.

This was a glorious video though. Hope he chooses his employer(s) wisely.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

I haven't been a fan of him at all in the last 5 years or so but the video was really good and well done. Good for him that he took a stand and I hope everyone finally shuts up about how him leaving was a "work" all along.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I haven't been a fan of him at all in the last 5 years or so but the video was really good and well done. Good for him that he took a stand and I hope everyone finally shuts up about how him leaving was a "work" all along.
    Also puts a different spin on the whole WWE buries people on the way out narrative. They did something different in not only acknowledging he was leaving but celebrated his legacy and gave him a win with the Shield his last match. Maybe it’s to appease Seth, Roman, and Renee, maybe it’s to get him back later on, or maybe it’s just a change in philosophy but it’s a refreshing change.

People's Champion

Status

Pretty awesome. Jon Moxley>>> Dean Ambrose. His promos were fantastic before he got in the WWE. Hope he goes to AEW. Chances are he will.

Im digging the prison =WWE. Theres no creative freedom in WWE. It makes sense . Its a huge corporation. Break out and go elsewhere and be creative.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post

Me too because nothing is going to kill his credibility faster than insinuating he wasn't booked well.

Banned Helping A Friend

Status
      Country                    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Pretty awesome. Jon Moxley>>> Dean Ambrose. His promos were fantastic before he got in the WWE. Hope he goes to AEW. Chances are he will.

Im digging the prison =WWE. Theres no creative freedom in WWE. It makes sense . Its a huge corporation. Break out and go elsewhere and be creative.
    I mean, that isn't exactly true? There's plenty of evidence to show people are finally getting to be allowed to be more creative, if you just look, no further than the New Day and KO, and even Bray's promos recently have been hilariously creative.

I think he was just unhappy with his character in the confines of WWE, but if he's going to harp on about how he was "held down" then it's going to look bad on him. He was given just about everything you could ask, including multiple world title reigns.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I mean, that isn't exactly true? There's plenty of evidence to show people are finally getting to be allowed to be more creative, if you just look, no further than the New Day and KO, and even Bray's promos recently have been hilariously creative.

I think he was just unhappy with his character in the confines of WWE, but if he's going to harp on about how he was "held down" then it's going to look bad on him. He was given just about everything you could ask, including multiple world title reigns.
    What do you mean no further than New Day lol, they sell a shit ton of merch so I'm sure they have the green light in some scenarios, but they've basically been recycling the same shit over and over. I love the New Day but that's not an example of creative freedom. They should have been able to do A LOT more as a group. Have you seen Owens before WWE? He can definitely be doing a lot more. These guys are probably able to talk to Vince but at the end of the day, they're definitely limited. It's a little ignorant to think otherwise honestly. Not only are they limited creatively, but they're fed complete and total garbage.

Status

The prison is the WWE? Oh, the SYBMOLISM!!!

Lol cool video. Really eager to see what he can do going forward.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Me too because nothing is going to kill his credibility faster than insinuating he wasn't booked well.
    You gotta remember that a lot of the fanbase AEW has is very Anti-WWE, or at least Elite fans who eat up that stuff so I expect it to be a thing. Hopefully not because he is better then that.

Banned Helping A Friend

Status
      Country                    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    What do you mean no further than New Day lol, they sell a shit ton of merch so I'm sure they have the green light in some scenarios, but they've basically been recycling the same shit over and over. I love the New Day but that's not an example of creative freedom. They should have been able to do A LOT more as a group. Have you seen Owens before WWE? He can definitely be doing a lot more. These guys are probably able to talk to Vince but at the end of the day, they're definitely limited. It's a little ignorant to think otherwise honestly. Not only are they limited creatively, but they're fed complete and total garbage.
    Ouch. I've been thoroughly enjoying what WWE has been putting out consistently since Royal Rumble, so I guess "One man's trash is another man's treasure"?

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Ouch. I've been thoroughly enjoying what WWE has been putting out consistently since Royal Rumble, so I guess "One man's trash is another man's treasure"?
    I do to for the most part but what do we know?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

It's fine to enjoy it, I'm not saying EVERYTHING is bad. The Revival is downright getting buried because they're not re-signing. Honestly, I think they would've been given garbage even if they did re-sign. I also think it's a joke that Ruby is just doing next-to-nothing, even Dana got the spot in the MITB match over her. There's lack of continuation, Joe/Braun were teased to feud and nothing came up of it. Roode scores a pinfall over Ricochet, the next week Roode isn't on the show and Ricochet is in the MITB match. There's just such poor logic, I feel insulted as a viewer.

I'm not an elite fanboy, but I am putting my faith and money towards AEW because that's how badly I want it to succeed. I want effort and logical booking, and I'm not getting that with WWE unfortunately.

I'm cool. I think

Status

...I took the prison bit as breaking down Ambrose Asylum.
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

People's Champion

Status

Im sure some things get the green light and many things get the ax. I understand them having to suck up to shareholders and provide a show for all ages handicaps creative freedom.

Thats why many choose to stay indy. Hopefully AEW( or wherever he goes) listens more to their talent and works with them
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

You guys keep thinking Moxley should do well wherever he goes, who is to say that Moxley is not coming to WWE? Remember they said Ambrose is done, not Jox Moxley. Imagine if WWE brought him back as Moxley, fools dream it would be great though. I remember Moxley and the way he acted and I fell in love with that character really compelling Promos. WWE never let him be that guy, but if he intends of rocking this out again I'm so down.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    You guys keep thinking Moxley should do well wherever he goes, who is to say that Moxley is not coming to WWE? Remember they said Ambrose is done, not Jox Moxley. Imagine if WWE brought him back as Moxley, fools dream it would be great though. I remember Moxley and the way he acted and I fell in love with that character really compelling Promos. WWE never let him be that guy, but if he intends of rocking this out again I'm so down.
    You can't be serious lmao

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    You can't be serious lmao
    I know. I still feel uneasy WWE really hammering it home to us that he was leaving at that time.

Thread Information