Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Biggest Fall From Grace Ongoing Discussion

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status
      Country                    England

2019 Biggest Fall From Grace Ongoing Discussion

Who's stock is plummeting off the charts?

Previous Winners:

2012 - Zack Ryder
    2013 - Dolph Ziggler
    2014 - Cesaro
    2015 - Rusev
    2016 - Paige
    2017 - Smackdown Live
    2018 - Big Cass

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status

Re: 2019 Biggest Fall From Grace Ongoing Discussion

I fear for 205 Live's survival this year, but more realistically if they stay alive, the quality of those shows from 2018 probably won't be sustainable. They already lost Ali at the end of last year, but this year already they've lost Hideo, Rush, Alexander and Buddy as well as firing TJP. Unless they call up 3-4 names that brand is going to feel so stale as they repeat the same old matches.

Ronda's probably done with wrestling in 2019 if reports are to be believed, so from an excellent 2018 to an overall poor 2019 would be a backwards step.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Would Braun be a fair shout for this? Me personally I still enjoy him for the most part, the only time I ever disliked him was when he was straight up bullying KO in an angle.

I know most others have soured on him, his booking hasn’t done him any favors either. Last year at Mania he was in a tag team title match on the main show and a year later he was on the kick-off.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Ronda is a great shout
    But also Ruby Riott should be considered gets her own faction and seems to be heading towards a title run....gets jobbed all of 2019 and loses her faction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status

I'm feeling EC3 a lot for this one. Not many promising NXT talents have cratered so quickly on the main roster.

Sent from the Panthermobile

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Total Nonstop Silk: Reviewing TNA from the Moment of IMPACT
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Hail To The King

Status

Ec3 as a said in another thread I agree though I havent seen this big of a flop since Shinsuke

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

EC3 is definitely a shout. He is basically a joke nowadays. I wonder if he regrets joining WWE

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status

I don't feel like EC3's NXT run was all that hot and important enough to really say he had a grace to fall from. After his first takeover at NOLA, he only made one more takeover appearance. He really was only ever a midcard act for NXT. I know he's jobbed a lot, but I think they'll reset his character soon and he'll start getting a program, think they did a dark match thing the other week where Drake Maverick was his manager.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, EC3 was an afterthought even on NXT.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Cass winning this last year really lowers the bar for just how far you have to fall so you could really pick anyone.

Who knows how the year will play out, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if in 7 months there's talk of Kofi for this after what will happen once his title reign ends.

Hail To The King

Status

Braun Strowman? that could be a pick, guy couldn't even get on WM card had to face SNL guys I mean really...

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Drink It In Maaan!

Status

Andrade

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Grange View Post
    Andrade
    The guy who just beat Finn Balor on RAW and had a series of amazing matches with Rey?? Oh yeah he’s gone right down the toilet.

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Status
      Country                    Norfolk Island

I feel like you could give this to both WWE Tag Team Divisions from. From great things like the Usos feuding with the New Day and the great build up of The Bar, two things that actually put the Tag Teams back on the map, both divisions are such huge clusterfucks now... and I only mention this, because it would be pretty easy to have at least a good Tag Team division running with the talent they have...

Yea... Braun is a candidate for it, sadly. Maybe we get a huge Sullivan vs. Braun feud later in the year though... that could save him.

And I feel like Elias could be candidate too. His Face turn got such a great pop and I really feel like the "Universe" wanted it and was behind it... but the ball got dropped very fast and Elias is now where he was before, or maybe even lower than that

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Braun Strowman is running away with this in my opinion. From arguably the most over wrestler in the World, someone who nearly everyone wanted to be the World Champion to a guy most people have lost interest in, a guy who only made it onto the WM card in the jobber Battle Royal feuding with a couple of Z list "celebrities". WWE really screwed this guy up by refusing to just capitalise on how over he was and putting the Title on him. Now all his flaws have been exposed badly and he's grown incredibly stale.

Guys like Elias didn't really fall. Sure there's a lot of potential there but its not like WWE really did much with him ever.

EC3 and Andrade deserve a mention. I mean Andrade was a stud in NXT but he's largely just been enhancement talent on the Main Roster. EC3 was a star outside the WWE but they've done nothing with him, just signed him so no one else can have him.
    Last edited by ETE; 04-20-2019 at 11:13 PM.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Braun Strowman is running away with this in my opinion. From arguably the most over wrestler in the World, someone who nearly everyone wanted to be the World Champion to a guy most people have lost interest in, a guy who only made it onto the WM card in the jobber Battle Royal feuding with a couple of Z list "celebrities". WWE really screwed this guy up by refusing to just capitalise on how over he was and putting the Title on him. Now all his flaws have been exposed badly and he's grown incredibly stale.

Guys like EC3 didn't really fall. Sure there's a lot of potential there but its not like WWE really did much with him ever.

EC3 and Andrade deserve a mention. I mean Andrade was a stud in NXT but he's largely just been enhancement talent on the Main Roster. EC3 was a star outside the WWE but they've done nothing with him, just singed him so no one else can have him.
    Andrade just beat the IC champ on Monday. And has been getting wins over Rey. How the fuck is that enhancement?

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    Andrade just beat the IC champ on Monday. And has been getting wins over Rey. How the fuck is that enhancement?

Hence why I phrased it like this:

"but he's largely just been enhancement talent on the Main Roster." "but he's largely just been enhancement talent on the Main Roster." "but he's largely just been enhancement talent on the Main Roster." "but he's largely just been enhancement talent on the Main Roster."

Andrade has been on the Main Roster for a year now and its only been in recent months that he's picked up an occasional win over Rey and now a win over Balor. But most of his Main Roster run has been been him aimlessly jobbing. So he's largely been enhancement talent on his Main Roster tenure. I didn't say all he's done is job and be enhancement talent, but thats what most of his time on SDL was spent doing.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

This is for 2019 he’s been great in 2019 so maybe you should learn to comprehend the concepts of the posts you spew your garbage in.
    For 2018 yeah Andrade def was a candidate for this award. Considering where he was at the end of 2018 I’d say he’s the exact opposite of a falling star right now.

Last edited by Booty Love; 04-20-2019 at 12:51 PM.

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status

What was Braun's grace in 2018? He went missing by the summer of 2018 when they were stuck between protecting him against every midcarder but not wanting him to be Universal champion and being punked out by Brock. Then the horrible heel turn stuff with Drew and Dolph further lost fans of his.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Braun's been basically nowhere since the start of the year so he can't even really qualify for this. I'd have considered EC3 as well but you kind of need grace to fall from in order to "win" this award.

Ronda seems a good shout but I'm wondering if there's someone in a non-WWE capacity that could be a fit for this?

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Keanu Reeves Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information