Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - April 2, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

SD Live WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - April 2, 2019

Smackdown LIVE Preview
    April 2, 2019

WWE Champion Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston make their rematch official with contract signing

After everything he’s been through to get here, Kofi Kingston made it known on social media that he wanted his WWE Championship opportunity against “The New” Daniel Bryan to be official.

WWE Champion Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston will sign the contract for their WWE Title Match at WrestleMania 35 tonight on the blue brand. With Kofi’s momentum as strong as ever and Bryan clearly irate that he must defend his title against The Dreadlocked Dynamo at The Show of Shows, it seems plausible that any number of things could go down just five nights before they collide at MetLife Stadium.

Will this be another all-time memorable contract signing?

AJ Styles and Randy Orton set to appear on the Kevin Owens show five days before WrestleMania

With their WrestleMania 35 clash in sight, AJ Styles and Randy Orton will meet face-to-face one last time on The Kevin Owens Show before they collide on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

With KO never afraid to stir things up between his guests on his always-provocative talk show, it’s almost a guarantee that The Phenomenal One and The Viper will get some final digs in before their battle on The Show of Shows.

Exactly what will go down?

Rey Mysterio and Andrade rekindle their classic rivalry on tonight's episode of Smackdown Live

With both Superstars looking to gain ever-pivotal momentum ahead of WrestleMania, Rey Mysterio and Andrade will add another chapter to their incredible rivalry tonight on SmackDown LIVE.

The two Superstars have blown the WWE Universe away every single time they have locked up on the blue brand, and both will surely be aiming to do the same yet again as The Show of Shows approaches. Mysterio will look to stay sharp as he prepares to collide with United States Champion Samoa Joe at WrestleMania, while Andrade attempts to position himself well to triumph in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

Who will prevail this go-round?

What will be the fallout of Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair's arrest?

The stakes for the historic main event of WrestleMania 35 are higher than ever, with the Triple Threat Match turning in to a Winner Takes All showdown for both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Championships. The bad blood between Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey could not be contained in the ring last night, by security and local police. Even being handcuffed couldn’t stop the three Superstars from laying into each other on Monday Night Raw, leading into their arrest.

All three women were released later that night on their own recognizance. How will this incident affect The Queen and The Man as they continue to get ready for The Showcase of The Immortals this Sunday?

Is The Mz prepared for Shane McMahon and Falls Count Anywhere?

Last Tuesday, The Miz asked for a Falls Count Anywhere Match with Shane McMahon at WrestleMania and got his wish. However, when Shane-O-Mac arrived to agree to the stipulation, he came with an army of security guards and Superstars to put between himself and his former tag team partner. When McMahon insulted The A-Lister’s family, The Miz overcame the odds, fighting off SAnitY, Shelton Benjamin and Primo, but McMahon left before Miz could get his hands on him.

Will Shane arrive with backup once again? Will The Miz bring the fight to Shane before WrestleMania? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - April 2, 2019

Rey vs Andrade in Wrestlemania week after all~

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Oh never mind they cancelled the match, think Rey is being rested.

when did SD last have a show where every match they announced in the preview actually happened. The script seems to always change the day of the show.

Status

Wow, I feel boned.

Status

I hope Randy delivers another epic promo, but I get the sense there won't be a lot of time for talk in this segment.

Status

Wow, they blew their load on the springboard counter into an RKO already? He better counter the Sprial Tap into the RKO at Mania now..

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Wow, they blew their load on the springboard counter into an RKO already? He better counter the Sprial Tap into the RKO at Mania now..
    If AJ get caught by that again, he's washed.

Status

If only Randy Orton could sustain his great character work for more than a few weeks at a time.. he's had some really awesome stretches the past year.

On Vacation

Status

If only Randy Orton could sustain his great character work for more than a few weeks at a time.. he's had some really awesome stretches the past year.
    Orton is one of my favorite WWE Superstars of all time, but he definitely has consistency and motivation issues.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Orton is one of my favorite WWE Superstars of all time, but he definitely has consistency and motivation issues.
    Same. Love Orton but have to be honest, he doesn't always live up to his potential.

Hail To The King

Status

Same. Love Orton but have to be honest, he doesn't always live up to his potential.
    I wouldn't say that's true I mean he has basically done everything you can in WWE so potential met in my eyes. I always never minded Orton hes a great heel him in the Wyatt Family was great as well

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    I wouldn't say that's true I mean he has basically done everything you can in WWE so potential met in my eyes. I always never minded Orton hes a great heel him in the Wyatt Family was great as well
    His achievements are undeniable. I'm referring to his inconsistency as a performer. He has runs, like the summer of 2011 against Christian, that make him look like one of the absolute best. Then he hits a slump and becomes forgettable and even monotonous. This is pretty much universally agreed on.

Status

That was pretty predictable booking. I was thinking during the match they might set that up.

But what does that mean for The Revival? The "Top Guys" can't get a title defense?

Hail To The King

Status

His achievements are undeniable. I'm referring to his inconsistency as a performer. He has runs, like the summer of 2011 against Christian, that make him look like one of the absolute best. Then he hits a slump and becomes forgettable and even monotonous. This is pretty much universally agreed on.
    Yea but like MITB RR WHC IC US TAG WM Main Event Top Baby Face Top Heel Killer finisher Future HOF Stable Member Stable Leader I mean what else does he need to do? He could retire if he wanted when you do shit for $ compared to goals you are going to do as little as needed to. Is it right? No but its the fact. Look at Brock.

Now guys who never lived to potential

Drew Mcintyre ( Was supposed to be top guy could still be but look where's he is at)
    Braun ( Do I even got to say anything guy went from being top guy to feuding with SNL in lead up to WM)
    EC3
    Bobby Roode
    Shinsuke Nakamura

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status

Yea but like MITB RR WHC IC US TAG WM Main Event Top Baby Face Top Heel Killer finisher Future HOF Stable Member Stable Leader I mean what else does he need to do? He could retire if he wanted when you do shit for $ compared to goals you are going to do as little as needed to. Is it right? No but its the fact. Look at Brock.

Now guys who never lived to potential

Drew Mcintyre ( Was supposed to be top guy could still be but look where's he is at)
    Braun ( Do I even got to say anything guy went from being top guy to feuding with SNL in lead up to WM)
    EC3
    Bobby Roode
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Well I feel like you're just completely missing my point but it's not a big deal.

That Smackdown Tag Team Championship match should be great even if they only give it like five minutes. Feels like a big "fuck you" to The Revival though.

Hail To The King

Status

Well I feel like you're just completely missing my point but it's not a big deal.

That Smackdown Tag Team Championship match should be great even if they only give it like five minutes. Feels like a big "fuck you" to The Revival though.

He doesn't need potential man hes done it all he cares about $ that's it.

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status

He doesn't need potential man hes done it all he cares about $ that's it.
    I completely understand that. And that's my point. He can be a high quality wrestler when he's invested but he doesn't apply himself to being as good as he potentially could be. I'm not saying I blame him. I'm not saying it's held him back from accomplishing more. Literally just saying he could have been putting on better matches and cutting better promos over the years.

Status

Trying to decide if I was SaNity would I rather lose a 3-on-1 street fight or just not be on the show at all..

Status

Well we couldn't get Rey vs. Andrade, but hey, at least they're giving us an 18 PERSON MIXED TAG MATCH!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

That was fun for what it was and it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves out there.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Thread Information