Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWA: A Decade of Decadence - New York City, New York (Preview)

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: CWA: A Decade of Decadence - New York City, New York (Preview)

Sorry guys about this but my girlfriend of four years broke up with me on Sunday. I am absolutely devastated and all over the place. Id ask for an extension but I know I'm not going to be able to do Nything I haven't even been back to work. Sorry again guys, I just know I won't be online soon. I'll complete the interviews when I'm back. Sorry again

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Sorry guys about this but my girlfriend of four years broke up with me on Sunday. I am absolutely devastated and all over the place. Id ask for an extension but I know I'm not going to be able to do Nything I haven't even been back to work. Sorry again guys, I just know I won't be online soon. I'll complete the interviews when I'm back. Sorry again
    =(

No need to apologise, you're already forgiven, bud.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

I was gonna make a joke about you no showing till I saw the reason why. Feel better man <3 Take your time.

Banned Helping A Friend

Status
      Country                    Norway

Absolutely sucks to see it happen to a fellow member. I feel you Tig. We're here to talk if you need it, friend.

Speaking of, I feel a bit stupid for not being able to get any work on my promo done. It's been a hectic fucking couple of weeks, with work and working on my new job, as well as moving. A lot of things have been pretty low effort even for me lately. I apologize to Wolf because I was so excited to finally get a match against him one on one and I feel awful for personally letting him down like this.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

My condolences Tig bro, that’s always a bad time I’ve been there. We’re here for you dude

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

you know the most wonderful thing about tig is hes a wondful tig.

I wish you the best bud but you know one door closes another opens we are here for you man

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Friendship King

Status

While I wait for the last few people to send in their RPs - by the way I'm delighted to say that nearly everyone has put something forward and the turnout has been great, even if some personal issues stopped one or two guys - I'm going to ask whether anyone's interested in writing a match for the show. We've got Maskell/XL, the 10K Battle Royal, and Krash/Humanity covered, so if anyone else wants dibs on some of the remaining matches, let me know.

Proud of y'all.

Stay tuned.

Friendship King

Status

WHO WANTS AN UPDATE? I KNOW I DO

So! With my one-month college course finished - I know, don't question it - this means I now have more free time to continue working on writing out the show. Huzzah!

But the good news doesn't stop there - The opening of the show, along with the first match, have been written out and are ready to post once I get the coding sorted out. So, rather than leave everyone hanging for a month, I'll be posting the show in segments, match by match, with the according promos posted in a separate thread at roughly the same time. Which means you can choose whether you want to read the promos first and guess the winner, or read the match first and read the promos after. Either or.

You can expect the opening of the show to be posted later tonight, followed by the Battle Royal and it's promos a day or two after. After that, the card will be updated on a as-written basis, hopefully without too much of a delay but work's already calling me back so fuck me I guess.

But anyway. Thank you for your patience.

Stay tuned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information