View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuji Vice

3 27.27%
  • Jimmy King

3 27.27%
  • Jiggy

5 45.45%

Thread: WC Royal Rumble X: Day 22

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WC Royal Rumble X: Day 22

We're down to our final four!

In the north corner, the Buff Film Buff Fuji Vice stands tall! Having come so close to winning the Rumble in the last two years, with a third place finish last year and a second place finish the year before, is 2019 finally the year Fuji Vice punches his ticket to KOWC? Or is he destined to be forever the bridesmaid, never the bride?

In the east corner, the Nicest Man Alive Jimmy King smiles politely! The sole previous winner left in this, his loving smile and delightful charm took him to forth place last near, coming extremely close to becoming a two-time winner. But how long can that smile last?

In the south corner, Bakin' & Shakin' RainShaker smokes a fat blunt! Although he's had some impressive showings in the past Rumbles, this is the farthest he's gotten. Is that blunt a sign that the pressure is getting to him, or is it an extra pick-me-up to propel him to victory?

In the west corner, King Jiggy paces! Last year's KOWC is aiming to complete the hat trick, and with a sixth place finish last year he's in a very good place to do exactly that. Will the King reign supreme?

The awesome foursome stare down each other. At once, all four let out various battle cries, and charge! A flail of fisticuffs meet each other in the ring, all remaining entrants swinging as hard as they can!

And they all go down. This wasn't thought out well.

Wait, no, all but one go down! RainShaker stands tall! Mainly due to stopping and letting everyone else wail on each other. What a genius plan!

RainShaker: I just stopped to tie my shoelaces.

Eh, if it works, it works. RainShaker observes his fallen his fallen foes, choosing who to attack. He raises a hand to Jimmy King, but can't bring himself to attack the pure soul. He turned to Jiggy, but really doesn't want to. So he settles on Fuji Vice, grasping him by the hair! He grasps him in a suplex, and walks towards the ropes, aiming to throw him right out! But Fuji Vice reverses it, into a suplex attempt of his own! Then RainShaker reverses it, then Fuji Vice, then RainShaker, then Fuji Vice, then Jimmy King wanders over and watches, before Fuji Vice wins the battle and throws RainShaker out of the ring!

Luckily for RainShaker, he manages to land on the ropes, preventing himself from falling to the floor!

Unluckily for RainShaker, he landed on the ropes balls-first, and began shrieking loudly as the entire arena 'oooh'ed in sympathy.

RainShaker: WHY.

Fuji Vice: Shit, I'm sorry, I just wanted to eliminate you, not-

Suddenly, RainShaker strikes with an open palm slap!

RainShaker: You've fallen right into my trap! I landed on my taint, not my balls! Therefore I am only in an uncomfortable amount of pain, not an excruciating amount of pain! Prepare for your elimination!

RainShaker begins dragging Fuji Vice over the ropes! But suddenly, he is struck by Jiggy, who nails a diving dropkick from the top rope, catching RainShaker right in the face! RainShaker falls off the ropes, to the apron, and a firm kick by Fuji Vice ensures his elimination!

Three left.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WC Royal Rumble X: Day 22

Sorry Jiggy but Fuji & Jimmy are like internet family to me.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

I can’t bring myself to vote for either Fuji or Jiggy, just like the last round when Shake was still in.

May the best man survive another day, I wish you guys luck.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

YOU MONSTERS

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Thread Information